Speaker 1: High Heart podcasts, he more Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. If you didn't listen to the show yesterday, we were talking about the elusive book Week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got given possibly the biggest responsibility of my life today.
Speaker 1: You took it on yourself, Okay, I made the admission the last two Actually, I think it's the last three years, which doesn't sound very good for me, considering that my youngest is only four. The last three years I have forgotten. I just forget, I forget it's book Week.
Speaker 3: And then day of Matt and I are running around the house, like.
Speaker 1: You know, trying to put something together. Yeah, trying to figure out something. Usually you can come up with something that's like half decent. But as the kids get older, the expectations get higher, and also the books that they're reading and that they're into are a little bit more high level.
Speaker 2: Yep, and I personally just think they deserve better.
Speaker 3: So I have.
Speaker 2: Accepted the challenge Slash put myself forward to make Moley Book Week costume.
Speaker 1: Well, not only is brit gonna make it for me, I'm very grateful for it. We also have Spotlight, who's come on board because Spotlight, if you're not aware, have the most amazing costume.
Speaker 3: So whether you make it or it's already made one, at least it's gonna better than the past year, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't take full responsibility. I will be making it alongside Spotlight.
Speaker 1: Now, we do have a very special little person here in the studio with us, and that is Mally May.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show, Molly May.
Speaker 2: I think this is your first time on the radio. Yeah, you want to say hi everyone, Hi everyone.
Speaker 3: Well, honey, it's so nice having your work with me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mali, does mom forget Bookweek every year?
Speaker 4: I do not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. But did you like your costume last year?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: What did we dress you up as?
Speaker 4: Then? And beauty and up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, beauty the Beest.
Speaker 1: The good thing is, though, is like when you're a mum and you have kids, you've got a thousand costumes in your house anyway, So we just from one that related.
Speaker 2: But just your husband Matt's recycled costume, which is funny. No one has as many costumes as your husband.
Speaker 1: Marley, sweetie, what would you want to wear if you could pick any outfit in the world, any costume, any book, your favorite book?
Speaker 3: What would you want to wear for Book Week this year?
Speaker 2: Keeping in mind that Arnie Brittany has to make it, so let's not go too crazy.
Speaker 1: Lady Bag, Ladybug? Okay for anyone who's not aware of that, it's the Miraculous Ladybug.
Speaker 3: She's a big hit in our household. Okay.
Speaker 1: And this is the story book that goes without is the Miraculous Tales of the Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Speaker 3: Okay, I reckon, I have a Ladybug in me, Mally.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Hey, what are the defining features of Ladybug? What does Ladybug wear?
Speaker 4: She wears a dotted mask. She wears a costume and it covers her feet up and her and she has a little yo yo too.
Speaker 3: What about her hair? What color is it?
Speaker 4: It's blue?
Speaker 3: How are we going to get you blue hair? Though?
Speaker 4: My hairdoodles?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You're going to color them in? Or do you can?
Speaker 1: We should get your wig? No, you don't want to wear a wig. Mally has these things called hair doodles. Huh, but they're hair doodlers, but we call them hairdoodles.
Speaker 3: That's the way you can draw now, what's the other option.
Speaker 2: If there is another costume and another book, someone else you could dress up as, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift? You know what we do call Marley in our household, Swifty.
Speaker 3: Tiny Taylor, tiny Taylor.
Speaker 2: Do you know I went to see Taylor Swift. I love her as well. I love the challenge of trying to make you into a Minnie Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Okay, mally, though, the big question is which kind of Taylor? Because she has lots of different outfits, So what kind of outfit would you want to be?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Maybe does shake it off because she wears like swimmer outfits, but they're sparkley.
Speaker 3: That is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm okay with you wearing a swimmer sparkly outfit to school.
Speaker 3: I reckon when you're a bit older. She does wear dresses, Yeah, so what about a dress?
Speaker 4: One like a She wears like a green dress at the end of her concept at the last song, she wears a green dress and she also wears a red pink dress.
Speaker 1: What about something that has lots of sparkles on it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sparkles. She only wears a swimmer suit with sparkles.
Speaker 1: What about glasses with sparkles?
Speaker 2: Oh, she does cool glasses. Actually, Taylor Swift's favorite thing. Did you know Taylor's favorite thing is glasses?
Speaker 3: Nat? I also, I.
Speaker 1: Hope you know that the pressure is on here because Marley May has high standards, don't you, kiddo?
Speaker 2: All right, watch this, I cracked my knuckles. Challenge accepted, Marley May.
Speaker 3: I am going to try and.
Speaker 2: Make you what I think would look amazing on you. Maybe I'll throw some glasses in and try.
Speaker 3: And convince you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'll put some sparkles, I'll make Minnie Taylor Swift and we'll do a ladybug and we'll get you to pick your favorite outfit.
Speaker 3: Marley, Honey, what do you think you're gonna like more?
Speaker 1: The one that comes from the store and that comes in a packet or the one Arnie Britney makes.
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, Well, look for anyone who.
Speaker 1: Is looking to make maybe you are looking to make a book costume this week, or maybe you just.
Speaker 3: Want something that's already ready to go.
Speaker 1: Spotlight is the home of costumes and accessories to bring your favorite Bookweek characters to life, and thank goodness, they've come to the rescue for us.
Speaker 3: All right, well, watch this space. I'm gonna come back with the burst outfit for you. Thanks Molly, Thanks Molly.
Speaker 2: Bye bye