Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Boost the black couple of mitches delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 1: Can you post.
Speaker 3: Videos to YouTube?
Speaker 1: What sort of a question is that? Can I send letters at the post office? Now? He is Mitchuli and Mitchell Coubs. Hello you, Hollo you who are you? Okay? I'm just trying to change my inflection? Are you? Because I find I always go up. We've had this exact conversation before about your inflections. You are another truth.
Speaker 3: Some bitch posted in the group going when you log on for Spotify wrapped, it goes hello you yeah.
Speaker 1: And everyone goes that reminds me of Mitchell Combs. I say it too, you say it first, Yeah, and they go, oh, Mitchell Cubs, fuck up. You're in a mood today. I can just tell I.
Speaker 3: Minds me, my sweet sweet Combs. Once that fat one's done speaking, reminds we have Coombs.
Speaker 1: I feel that today's today. We're going to get another mug smashing style tantrum from you. I really hope. So you're lucky there's not a mug on this side of desk. Well, I've got someone this side, but these have already been sold.
Speaker 3: Well, no, there are ceramics that have been sold. Now don't you click them together?
Speaker 1: Just cheersing. Yeah, these are the pots that we made at our pottery class, and today we reveal who won them on eBay. Oh my god, that is so exciting. I don't know if it's one.
Speaker 3: No, it's not one. It is legally obtained.
Speaker 1: Like they paid for it. Like if you go to a house auction, did you win the auction? It's not like a freebie. No, no, you're exactly right.
Speaker 3: They bought it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have just purchased them, whereas if you win a fucking ham raffle, that's you won something that's for free. I'd kill for a ham raffle. I didn't win. I went to one the other night.
Speaker 3: I've never been to one in my life.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: They're so minging, but in a good way. It's like chops and sausages and mints, right, Well, not at the ham raffle that's ham. Yeah yeah, but the meat trays. Oh, fuck me up, I have one a few with those.
Speaker 3: I'd love to win a meat tro I love cold cut meats. Did you know that you actually can buy Christmas ham all year round?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: The only difference is that it's got different marketing on it. But you have to go to butcher or something. No cole sell them all year round, not into such high demand price. Kep genes here of course leg ham You know what is a weird thing to think about?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Jinx One leg ham is one leg, so that means that four leg Hams is one animal.
Speaker 1: That's true. Do they specify which leg it came from? Good? Point back, left hoof?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. It's like when you go to KFC and they give you two wings two legs for gibbles. You go, that's actually not from the same chicken. You're eating two different chickens. They could be cousins of something. See this chat makes me want to go vegan.
Speaker 1: Why that's sad? I was about to invite you to the fucking ham Oh can I come to a ham rate? That's a good time, Okay, no brainstorm? Brainstorm? Is it just me? Christmas party at my local bowling club? Which does the hair raffle? I love that? And we can do lawn bols. I love it all right? What are we going to do? What do we wear? Christmas clothes? Up to you?
Speaker 3: I want to wear a little reindeers with bells on them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm coming. I was actually there the other night at the most recent hand raffle, and there were people there at their Christmas party. It was only like a table of i'd say fifteen people off and they were having that's the time of their life. And I just thought, maybe I should have a Christmas party here. But then I thought, who the fuck am I going to a party with stuff? Oh my god, let's do it. Let's do it. Who else do it? Is a bit depressing being like self employed, and I'm like, I don't get any of the fun ship like Christmas party. Yeah, you know, the camaraderie that comes with it.
Speaker 3: But you could call your accountant, you could call your entertainment lawyer.
Speaker 1: An entertainment lawyer. I haven't gotten into trouble yet.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I to call on before I got seasoned desist from the Hot Girl Walk creator? Did you she told me to stop? She goes, I invented the Hot Girl Walk. No, you fucking didn't.
Speaker 1: The person that has the phrase hot Girl Walk trademark, she's got a trademarked inner the Australasia region. And you actually got a season desist that's why.
Speaker 3: I stopped posting all my walks.
Speaker 1: But I thought that you started calling them hg W.
Speaker 3: I did, but it was just not worth it.
Speaker 1: Is that not enough of a loophole now? So I put on forty kilos? Well, if I can't post about it, why wall totally?
Speaker 3: No, No, I just had to stop posting so I had a good entertainment lawyer. I love the idea of a Christmas party for us. We're going to do the Chris Kringle on the final shot.
Speaker 1: No, it's the Savage Fanta Savage where everyone gets one present. Everyone gives one present, but if you like someone else's you can steal it. There's only three of us. Maybe I should bring Oscar into it so there's more the full team. Should he come to the Christmas party too?
Speaker 3: He can come, but the ist to post, I hate to say it will be the three of us.
Speaker 1: That's funny, can take it? Do?
Speaker 3: A Lipa makes a new album and she's puts up a photo. It's up with Mark Ronson and four other producers. I'm like, get the fuck out of the picture. Miley's like May Brown your album Cigarette Love is out, and then it's like twelve different producers in a studio. I'm like, fuck off, little Rats, I want her and Noah.
Speaker 1: Rat not something I've ever noticed to be on it pisces me.
Speaker 3: Of all, you follow the cast of Wicked and they're like, couldn't do it without this amazing I'm what you get Alphabet and you get Glinda on that stage and no one fucking else.
Speaker 1: He's such a cranky mood.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're very creepy.
Speaker 1: It's actually swapped rolls because I'm having a bloody lovely day. I'm so chipper. Is there Christians husy playing? Am I having a manic episode? No, it's there, that's there.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Why are you having a lovely day? Mitchell? Oh? Why are you having a lovely day? Thank you? Well, I have a spring in my step. I'm a fucking sucker for like loyalty programs. Oh like flybys? Well, yes that, but like friendships no, like if you let me fucking talk, if you fucking let me spit it out. I was having a very chick Oh go why why whyeh by fly byes? I reap the rewards of two loyalty programs today, okay one, I go to this one servo and every time I swap my soda stream bottles. They do a little whole punch on the loyalty.
Speaker 3: You've spoken about this before, have Yeah?
Speaker 5: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: No, you really are determined to make me a bitch today, aren't you.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: I am just telling a lovely story about something joyous, and you go bad. I'm not saying hurd. I more mean, I've got the context. And you said I spoken about that. Who haven't you said only up to two? You're soy that was when you were at my place. That's right, Well I got my free one Yay, I got my fucking tenth one free free bubbles. By the way, you're allowed to say, oh, you've already spoken about this if it's something on the podcast, you did speak about it on the podcast. No, I didn't have spoke about it when you were at my house, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: The lines are blurb. Whenever I talk to you, I feel like people are listening, except you famously. Okay, what's the second loyalty reaping?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been to one hundred Scout pilarates and yoga classes, which means I'm part of the one hundred club and get a free show. I'm so excited I congratulation. That's so good and that I'm I'm quite surprised they didn't get the same reaction at my free soda stream. Can the stakes are a little higher? I hurt that thing.
Speaker 3: No, you've mentioned that on the show before. Which one do you get a shirt? And I can tell you when my memory is working?
Speaker 1: Oh that's I would have mentioned that. Well, it's finally come to fruition.
Speaker 3: It's when Sean bought you a sweater for your birthday. Yeah, and you said I wanted to save up or I wanted to yeah.
Speaker 1: Work towards it. Well it's happened.
Speaker 3: You don't have it on?
Speaker 1: No, No, what.
Speaker 3: Are you going to save before special occasions? Is it going to be your out your workout shirt?
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing. I already have the merch from scalpal art is. Sewan got me one a shirt and I can't wear it to the class because I don't want to sweater over it. That's excited. Also, would that make me look like a sicker fan turning up in their merch to their establishment?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yes, if it's the general merch, like, let's me coming and doing a radio show with a Kiss FM shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucking daggy.
Speaker 3: But if it's like a ten years at kiss, that's cute because it's an achievement that's true. It also shows other people don't fucking mess with me. I'm king shit here at the POLARATEI clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I actually haven't gotten the shirt yet. I only just noticed this morning that I've reached one hundred classes, So I'll pick it up the next time. I don't know if it's a one hundred shirt. I don't know if it's special or if it's a serandom shirt. Like you have to call them or I can chat to them tomorrow when I'm in there.
Speaker 3: You'll have to chat to them. It's my point. Yeah, my point on the broader spectrum.
Speaker 1: I're like, get this up yet, one hundred classes, where's my shirt?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: At Vision Personal Training, because I hit forty kilos this month, they're putting me up on the lifetime achievement wall and I stay there forever.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they took a photo of me and they put me on the wall in a little placard.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I came second in KX Polarate's forty twenty Challenge thing.
Speaker 1: Wow, that rolls off the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, congratulation, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Did you get a shirt?
Speaker 5: No, but I got to put stickers on the board.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Do you do it at a crash and.
Speaker 1: Then you got to call my mom and say pick me up?
Speaker 5: I send a photo to my mom of course.
Speaker 1: No. Do you take part in any of those loyalty things where like they stamp your card or whatever, the tenth coffee is free anything like that, because I'm such a sucker for them. No, but I do love a Flybys moment.
Speaker 3: I've got the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day rewards, every day rewards is better because you know the everyday rewards you just tap your phone.
Speaker 3: You don't have to double tap, and it knows you've got every day rewards card. Flybys has to be scanned my Flybys thing, mind doesn't You're going, Yeah, maybe I've got old school.
Speaker 5: But I also find the everyday rewards there's more actual rewards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, Flybys none of that. I don't really get off on that shit that much. It's like the small business loyalty things that I love. The little carts. Oh yeah, h I'm nearly up to a free salad from a local cafe.
Speaker 5: Oh oh that's good.
Speaker 1: This has just not then if I buy nine, I get the tenth throat.
Speaker 3: All places should bring in loyalty, like, you know, we really should do a loyalty program for episodes listen to.
Speaker 1: How do they prove, like, we can't stamp every episode they've listened to.
Speaker 3: One conversation with a person that's listened to every one of our episodes, and it'd be very clear I've listened to everyone.
Speaker 1: I feel for you now on the podcast app whatever it may be, Apple or Spotify, it's got a tick next to it so it's played.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like if you send us a screen recording where it's got one hundred two, I don't want to fucking count. We don't want any more. How do we get people to prove they've listened to one hundred episodes? We quiz them.
Speaker 3: We do a great loyalty quiz. You get all these answers, right, you win a load to cut, We'll get them made up.
Speaker 5: Wait, you win a Loyaltykett.
Speaker 1: Sign it, Genna will print it, and I'll talk about it. I was thinking the one hundred club, but a lot of people will have already listened to an episodes because we've done one hundred and seventy eight.
Speaker 3: You know what we should do when we hit two hundred episodes, which will be at mid next year early next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do a two hundred club of sorts.
Speaker 3: We will get ten people on it, will quiz them based on two hundred episodes of content.
Speaker 1: The problem with that is that with our memories, particularly or snow of fans, how are we going to write the quids questions? We don't remember what we've spoken about. Rude Jenner.
Speaker 3: He pointed his here and that you're so right. We'll have to employ someone.
Speaker 1: To do it. Oh god. Anyway, I do like the idea of Song's ont a loyalty program, but it's not how to go about it.
Speaker 3: If you know our show well, you know that many of our ideas are great and they never get done.
Speaker 1: We want to do a show from a bunning sausage sizzle. Ye. That was Sam's task.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now he works at TikTok. He's hosting TikTok Lives. Yeah, like he's on Deno's direct Do you want to see that in a great job?
Speaker 1: I say, we need to do a spin off of Talkback Things where instead of playing the cookshit and talk back radio. It's TV. I agree, it's Shopping Network. I watched it the other day. It's fucking I didn't realize that a lot of the time it's live. I thought it was this advertorials on repeat, but it's live. A friendly woman literally had a coughing fit because she was live and air. She was like, I've got a frog in my thoats, so I'm gonna let you look at this beautiful ring, knocking the close up on the ring rotating on the table while she died, and then she comes back and goes, okay, it's Diamond Date. Excuse me. Wow. I was like, I didn't know it's live. This is fascinating. I could have stopped watching that.
Speaker 5: Lady does so many of the advertorial stuff.
Speaker 1: That British and the hook Nose. You know what else is a bit cooked.
Speaker 3: The latest the late late News at eleven thirty on Channel seven.
Speaker 1: They go a bit right, don't they standard news bulletin? You know what is it?
Speaker 3: Just me on the fly they use they throw around breaking news so loose that they do. Yeah, Michael Usher went and breaking news. Now Larnie is here at the opening of a New metroh Lannie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so numb to the phrase breaking news because they throw it around like it's nothing. I'm over it.
Speaker 3: Breaking news to me is they found Maddie.
Speaker 1: Seriously, there was an episode in media Watch where they were taking the pits out of Sunrise for using breaking news like it's nothing. It was like in breaking news, Seconds from disaster, Prince William lucky to be alive, and then the actual story was that a helicopter that he sometimes flies nearly crashed, but he wasn't on board. Oh my god, so he often pilots it. It wasn't that day and it nearly crashed. That's so he's second from disaster. I'm lucky to be alive, all right, she Well, listen, welcome to Is it just me? Every show we start, we're at the start of the show, just me? We haven't is it just me? From a listener? And is it just you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, of course that's what We're.
Speaker 3: Going down south, as south as you can get in this country, Tasmania, where we've got Karlie. Hello, Karlily Darwin.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, how are we pretty good?
Speaker 1: How are you? More to the point I seem to recall we spoke to you not too long ago. It was during your breakup Bullshit episode two.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, what a time. That feels like years ago.
Speaker 4: Now you're so much better now, I'll be sure you're better.
Speaker 1: I'm better you are? Yeah, I agree completely. How are you you feeling better?
Speaker 4: I'm great. I'm actually really I'm doing really well. I'm good. It's much more clearly.
Speaker 1: And then I seem to recall that you had a new partner that I said, Oh he sounds like a keeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're still together. He's still there.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I love that. Oh god. Okay, so why don't you hit us with your issage? Just you and we'll see where you're at.
Speaker 4: Okay, lovely, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, Bradley's going to count you in. You know how this work. It's not your first radio Yeah, hit, it's Carly go on?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is being content with being alone the best feeling ever?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's heavy.
Speaker 1: I like it. I'm all about the deep and many, full of shit. Let's get suck into that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: I remember my agem a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month ago, was that I was like on that journey trying to find that contentness that a word being happy.
Speaker 1: Have you found it? Carli?
Speaker 4: You sound like you have, yes, Like I just thrive in my own company and I'm at the stage like i've been in a while. But even though I've got a partner, I'm just at the stage where I'm content with everything. And I just I've been by myself, like I love it.
Speaker 1: I do like a bit of a loan time. But I wouldn't say I thrive when I'm by myself. That's when I'm the biggest pig. Honestly. Yeah, But you're good at being alone, Mitch, Like I if I have to look at someone and go yeah, because because I just know you, because you don't reach out to me, you know me, I said, when we stop getting you know, nice messages in the DMS, I was like, where's my love? And surprise, you don't strike me as the type that needs that when you're alone.
Speaker 4: Actually, I don't know if Mitchell surely remembers. He might not, but I sent you Instagram message I said to you. I was like the best thing you can do for yourself right now, and I truly believe this is just be content with being alone. Don't try to fill your life with people, because as soon as you go home, you're going to be alone and it's going to feel even worse. So just be content with being alone because once you do that, you won't even give a shit about being single. You will just thrive in your own company and having people around will make it even better. But you've got to be happy with yourself.
Speaker 1: Question for you, Carl, like, are you so fond of your me time that you will often say no to hanging out with your partner because you're like, nap, I'd rather be by myself right now.
Speaker 4: I literally just got back from a trip by myself. I grove three hours to Hobart Threats the three and a half days.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, that sounds lovely. I do love a solo road trip.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I was like, see you mate, see.
Speaker 1: Them then where I go?
Speaker 3: Because you'd be all right with that, Jenny, you'd be fine with it, right yeah, I'd be like, No, I want someone.
Speaker 1: I think I would with someone to do something like that with someone else, only because when I'm traveling I hate doing the admin. Now I want like a trip mum to.
Speaker 3: Be organized, want to assistant Mitchell, that's not yeah, yeah, you want to start.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like friends, sean, whatever it may be, if it's a trip away, but also God, the idea of a solo escape right now sounds very appealing, I see it.
Speaker 3: But even me and my euro trip that's booked, I've paid money for him, who's going to come with me? But then, but now my point is, do I have to work on myself to get to get to the happy in being lonely stage?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Possibly, absolutely? Or do I just admit that I'm a people person? Because could that just be?
Speaker 5: Is there a middle ground?
Speaker 3: I think maybe where I am now, I don't know, But also.
Speaker 1: I think it depends because there's nothing wrong with wanting to spend time with people, But it's when it becomes avoidant, like you're trying to distract yourself because you hate being alone, because you don't want to confront certain things, so you'd rather be around other people to distract yourself from. That's where it's. Because there's nothing wrong with wanting to hang out with people, but it's just the content, and it's being alone as well, not all the time, it's just more.
Speaker 4: Or less thriving in your own company, like being happy with who you are and not trying to fill your life with people that are just going to make you happy temporarily.
Speaker 1: Kalli, I just feel like your Oprah.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I'm listening to Oprah and you've got no qualification. Maybe you do, but I'm listening and I'm taking everything you say for Bible. The pl could go bring a bomb into a hospital, and I guess she's so right.
Speaker 1: She's got a good point.
Speaker 5: She does.
Speaker 1: The problem I have, Carl, is that I'm content in my own company, but when I live alone and work from home full time, it's possible to fucking overdose on me time. I'm just spoken to someone in a while.
Speaker 4: No, that's definitely true.
Speaker 1: You have your cat tho oh fuck, she doesn't speak to me.
Speaker 3: She does just corner and makes eye contact Christ, which reminds with my actually.
Speaker 1: Look at these scratches on my arm. She randomly attacked me out of nowhere the other day. She's only hinge. To be honest, I think it's getting worse. Interne. I love her, Yeah, I mean I love her, but fuck yeah, she'd be detivating and adopted her and this is actually repays me. She would she was a common Street Hall.
Speaker 5: She was both pregnant.
Speaker 3: All these cats were worse pregnant on the street. Can you guys pluck them and save that anyway? That note, Carly, thank you so much for coming back on the show. A DM price Keeper, Jenna, and we'll get you another price.
Speaker 1: It's nice to hear from you, Dar.
Speaker 4: I don't need another prize. I'm just I love chatting to you guys, like you're my happy place.
Speaker 1: You've truly reached.
Speaker 3: You can tell Nirvana yeah, and I'm jet but it's the thin air in Tasmania. You know, she'll get to the mainland and she'll be like, I need Nick, I need.
Speaker 1: That, I need that. It's weird because I can't see her and yet I just feel like she's got a twinkle in her eye. You can just tell her in the voice. Absolutely good for you, Happy for you.
Speaker 4: I've had I've had enough dick in my life enough.
Speaker 1: I'm how old are you?
Speaker 4: I'm thirty two next Tuesday You're.
Speaker 1: Only thirty two, and You're like, no, I've had enough. I'm just being greedy at this point. Plenty of dick anyway.
Speaker 3: If you want to get in touch, you can DMS. A couple of miches or of course you can send us a text.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's the number again? The number is oh far too to nine four tuesazero two ninet. Guys, you know how handy that jingle came in when we were doing the mug member thing. Why all the international orders. When I was sending it in the little package thing, you have to write the mobile number of the sender. Ah yeah, And so I was just like in my head going for two to none for a jesio, except it's not as catchy when I had to put plus six months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, it is time to do after a long awaited break, Mitchell, we didn't even realize we hadn't cleared her our poor fingers on antibiotics.
Speaker 1: She's so infected because she's so full, so painful time of this.
Speaker 2: Let's take a peek at Jenner's junk.
Speaker 1: Shall we. I'm just get in the sense that today's episode is going to be a fucking roller coaster, really is. I didn't realize we were still at the start. I'm all, what am I trying to say? Breathe, I'm all out of whack with what I was trying to say.
Speaker 5: Have you seen my junk.
Speaker 1: Did we talk about raffles on today's show? Huh me? My yeah? Did we? That was like he did five minutes ago? Was it maybe more than all? Right? Poor Johns?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so Jenna's junkie. These are the idems that don't make the main show. Mitch and I sort of go they're not They're not worthy of being disgusted.
Speaker 1: I don't have legs. It's just a quick thought that we probably should keep to ourselves, but we don't. We chucked them in Jane's junk and then they get resurfaced on the podcast or too many Clear yourself out, Joel, she's jumping right in straight away.
Speaker 5: Oh yep, yep. Is it just me? Or would Taylor Swift make a brilliant serial killer?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's my thought process there. I would never say such a thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not scared of the Swifties because they're children in infants and they're all such sucks. I'm not scared of the fight with the Swifty.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know that you sound really old and deeply uncol by having a grudge against Taylor Swift. Just let them be. They don't bother anyone. Are you defend you sound like a grumpy, old fucking man that loves the current affair. Oh the swifties old just twelve year old girls.
Speaker 3: No, I just think they're annoying and you call them infants, Yeah, techlan children. I just think that Taylor Swist, she'd be a she'd be a she'd be a brilliant should be bring silkier. Okay, yes, carry on, make your point, poor boy, because the little easter eggsit she hides in her songs Like God, she's a waste on society. Like the Zodiac killer would watch her music videos and go, this is amazing because she just hides things. So if she actually we're lucky that she's not fucked in the head, because if she used her powers of marketing to be a really good serial killer, we wouldn't. She'd be killing people daily.
Speaker 1: I often wonder if she would ever manage to do something wrong that makes the public turn on her and she gets canceled because she's pretty. She's not like Britney' spears about other people. Controller she fucking runs that shit. She's across everything, so for all we know, she's already hiding ship. She's just too smart and keeps it hidden as Really she is very clever. She probably get a million secrets.
Speaker 3: I like her music and I respect her fans.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it might get your pants caught in the chain while you're backpedaling over there.
Speaker 6: No, okay, okay, okay, here it is it just me? Or is saying get lost? Actually very brutal.
Speaker 1: That's my observation, get lost, get lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know how people will say that as the polite version as opposed to it, I'll get fucked, like the nice way is I'll get lost. Let's just stop down and really think about what you're saying. When you tell someone to get lost. Just think about that you're telling them to go missing. That's so mean, that's so true.
Speaker 3: And think of some of the most famous missing people of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like who I don't know, like's that girl Maddie mckainn oh yeah, madam and McCann.
Speaker 3: That is an awful thing that her family been put through what happened in pri Tolu exactly.
Speaker 1: And you're wishing that on someone well said, it's so scathing. When you really oil it down, what are you actually saying?
Speaker 3: Just reword it and it will give it more clarity.
Speaker 1: Gave me. I don't know that's better or worse get kidnapped. But having said that, maybe it's not a permanent loss. It could be like it's like sometimes I get fucking lost in Westfield. Yeah it's only twenty minutes, Like shit, which car park? That is a get lost that's a little bit inconvenient.
Speaker 3: Get lost in Westfield doesn't have the same ring to it get lost.
Speaker 1: As not just the sort of getting lost in Westfield makes me like so costaphobic that Noah.
Speaker 3: Grow up is another one, because there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't, you can't do it. You know what I've always found really scathing what you're a fool? Why it's so brutal and severe, Like if you told me, oh, you're a dickhead, you're a fuck with whatever, that's fine, but you're a fool. It's just like, oh, well that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty intense. I don't use your fool, I use grow up.
Speaker 1: You're a joke.
Speaker 5: I love using grow up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a joke. You're a joke. That's not very nice either. Yeah, that's all these things that are like considered more polite because they're not swearing are actually pretty evil. Yeah, what do you think about it? You break them down? They're awful jumping in not back in the jumps Yep, yeah, I need to fit two hands these days.
Speaker 3: Fuck me, good for you?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or should it be socially acceptable to wear socks and slides anywhere? Oh?
Speaker 1: That's me again? Yeah, I agree with you. Socks. I used to think right, socks and slides, but now I'm all about it. It's very American.
Speaker 5: I've never tried it.
Speaker 1: What would American people call it? You know, have the whole thong thing? Is there confusion or is it socks and slides? Wherever?
Speaker 5: I think it's slides?
Speaker 1: Okay, it'll be fair callt flip flops, don't they Yeah, but that's a little.
Speaker 3: Bungee cord. No, you're right, I think they call them slides. Yeah, socks and sides.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I used to just wear slides, but then they started giving me like a bit of a blister if I wore them too much over summer, and so I started putting the socks on as well, and then overwinter it was warm in that way, and I've gotten really used to it. It's so comfy, so convenient, and I try not to wear them everywhere because I feel like I should be able to. But when I go to Pilate's classes, right it's a five minute walk or whatever from my place, I'm like, I'll just chuck on some slides because I do the class barefoot. Anyway, I just slide.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got a message on Facebook someone said I just saw you walking down the street in socks and slides, and you're lucky I didn't clip you with my fucking mirror because they are disgusting. How could you wear socks and slides in public? How embarrassing. I'm like, no, I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: I hate when people judge like that.
Speaker 1: Grow up. I don't think they were only stirring me up. They just someone who is, for whatever reason, is so adverse to socks and slides. I used to be, but now I'm fucking all about it. Team socks and.
Speaker 3: Slides going through. I'm a clogs boy. I have like three pairs of clogs.
Speaker 1: What are they going? The German? Cheap Dutch? Thank you? Made of wood? None of them are made of wood. They're made of rubber. They like crocs.
Speaker 3: Yeahs, I've got crocs. I've got another pair that are just like tan.
Speaker 1: Do you wear socks with them? So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes they're really comfy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See yeah, it's so much easier. I don't love you.
Speaker 3: That's fashion. It's not as in fashion like Kanye had the whole socks and sides things. That was a real moment, but that's past.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't realize that's already been a moment. Oh yeah, yeah, it's moment in fashion is gone. Fuck me. Every time I think I'm starting a new trend, I find out that it's already thing. Remember how I thought I was a genius for using a shoelace as a belt and you were like.
Speaker 3: N that's the fish which called me the other day. He went, I've invented the hoopskirt. I that bitch, I think you need to.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty adamant that I invented the Kmart laundry hamper hack what because people have started buying there's a whole TikTok trend about it. People have been buying the Kmart laundry hampers and using it as their bins because it looks more stylish than having a bin on display in the house. I thought of that, and I was like, what have I got a laundry hamper? Because then it would be a fuggly bin on on your Instagram?
Speaker 5: And then you ruined it.
Speaker 1: Well no, that's that's a whole other story. But the point is I got it and I thought it was a genius idea. And then someone visits me and goes, oh, you did the kmart TikTok hack, and I was like, the fucking what now? I didn't know it was already a thing. I thought I invented it. You see, I think I'm a genis And then people tell me, no, it's a thing. You know many, many, many have thought of it before you totally just like the name is it? It's me for a podcast. We found it that there's forty thousand.
Speaker 3: Were you for a refresh? Actually for the new ones?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck me, it's very abruptly Okay?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or do you think Jenna is Hunger Games coded?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's me for sure. You have never even seen Hunger Games.
Speaker 3: You've never seen Hunger Games, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: There's no need to shout at me, mate, Mitchell, you love it, get Lost? Why would I love it? Because it's so you? You love Jennifer explain why you think it's so me, because I don't think it's me at all, because you are you love that shiit like you just love like because you just love a cult moment.
Speaker 3: You love like a franchise, you do, you love Weed, you love Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Presidents to know you love it. It's camp, it's gay, it's like a love story. It's any Game of Throne. It's got nothing to do with Game of Thrown. Just set the future. I know everything you said. Oh it's culty, it's blah blah blah. No, that's not right.
Speaker 3: I think I think you would love it, Mitchell. It's literally twelve people enter an arena and they all have to fight to the deaths. That doesn't interest me at all, No, I understand, but I think you would when you watch it. There's a new one out, mocking Jay of the fire Day or something.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not because Jenna.
Speaker 3: It's set in the future and there are characters called Capital, like Capital citizens, what do they call that They live in the Capitol. They're just normal people and they all dress like in extravagant clothing and they're all just extra and they've all got pink hair and they're all in lace and you know, gaudy outfits. But I just feel like Jenna is Hunger Games coded because they go to the different districts and pluck women and boys and children out put them in the Hunger Games at random. It's like the Olympic Games.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to say, so far, the fashion doesn't really match. Jenny said, our pink hair really elaborate.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, no, I can just see it anyway.
Speaker 1: So the same ponytail for forty years, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: They're random. They're random kids put into an arena to fight to the deaths, and none of them have any training. I feel Jenna would be primed to be an assassin.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't need training.
Speaker 5: No, I would love that.
Speaker 1: You'd be great. What do you think your tactic would be? Would you be a forager? Would you hide? Would you hide?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I would hide.
Speaker 1: How camouflage, tree climbing.
Speaker 5: Everything interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And which this is the part that you like.
Speaker 3: The kids get sponsors, so like you're obviously you know, with your influencer life, you could be in there. Then you'd get you know, Purina would send you a package and they fall from the sky in a little balloon. And they go my sponsor and they get gifts, but you obviously get you know.
Speaker 1: That's just my life every day. I'm all free shit poor.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, seriously is, but no one's dying. Like you'd be in there that am a mattress. I'd fucking fall from the sky and land on your competition. You'd be like, I didn't have to kill that twink. I'd get fucking frozen meals full and knock some bitch out. But thanks every plate.
Speaker 5: I'd get cat food.
Speaker 1: You'd get cat plate aren't even frozen meals? Oh?
Speaker 3: Who do I work?
Speaker 1: You're the worst client ever?
Speaker 3: Who am I working with?
Speaker 1: Coming up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Spotlight, I'll get fucking ten meters of twine, thanks Spotlight.
Speaker 3: And it kind of goes off and goes yeah, and then sponsor and then when someone dies.
Speaker 1: The form face. See, I gotta tell you, I'm drastically less tempered to watch after this description, it sounds stupid. What happens to catness?
Speaker 3: She gets stung by a bee, then like bird's be sponsor or something and they drop like wax.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit about fucking spears and there's no Lord of the rings, wizards and all that I don't give. You're not listening. There's not one real house as a Sydney talk to me.
Speaker 3: Well, it's similar drama, all right, Jenna. I just think you do very well and i'd sponsor you.
Speaker 1: I would, I would agree with that. Good luck, all right, back into the jungle. That's not the bin. Sorry, that was the wrong Sorry you you know what did you just touch? Because you just got Bradley excited? Touch the wrong spot? What I done? Fuck me? Sorry? Sorry? There bins open quick grab the junk? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or do streaming apps need to get their shit together?
Speaker 1: Mine? You've spoken about this last week?
Speaker 3: Do you mean you said all the streaming AUPs need to up the their contrast because they can't see the TV in the sun?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm about to say now?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you spoke about streaming apps previously.
Speaker 1: I think you've doubled up on topic fifty times. Are you're dating someone at the moment? Have you lost forty kilos? Oh? Heaven fucking forbid, I talk about streaming apps again. It's a different point, okay.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 1: Just think that especially paramount plus oh I don't have they don't have the skip intro option. They don't have the skip recap that all their shows have their previously on One Woman. They don't have the skip end credits option. And it always seems to just fucking forget where I'm up to. If you go to the continue watching.
Speaker 5: I hate that stand up.
Speaker 1: You're going to be copying Netflix? Do it properly? Are they copying Netflix?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: They all are anyway now. It all is very similar. WHI is like the OG They kind of look the same, like all the interfaces and stuff.
Speaker 3: Netflix has done the best.
Speaker 1: The UI is lovely, and they let you skip the credits. Actually, in fact, they give you a five second countdown to choose whether you want to watch. It's no choice. Other it's amazing. Yeah, imun plants don't do that. Binge. Also forget where I'm up to a lot like continue watching and I'm like, I've never watched Poor Patrol. Who the fucking my account? Where did that Real Housewives and Sydney episode go? You're kidding? Really? Yes? And they are convinced that I want to keep watching Harry Potter. I'm like, I've never played that.
Speaker 3: Have you left your Netflix? Logged in in an Airbnb perhaps because I've done that and then a Portuguese family moved in and then started watching Tell and Novella's on my account, like continue watching the Battle for Bravia.
Speaker 1: It happens to me a lot. I don't know how many people I have given my passwords to.
Speaker 3: Oh same, I get them for free, blessed. But you know we I think we all get free streaming services, right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't get them for free. I get them. Is in like I pay for a couple of my friends, pay for a couple of we leach, I don't get them ahea. It's because I work in the media. That's why I do too. It's because I work in radio. So that's why. Oh back in the junk, go back junk to shuit. Oh there's so much?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or did your mom always end up at the children's table at Christmas lunch?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's me? Is this a universal experience?
Speaker 3: Christmas? My mum, you know, busting her ass off in that kitchen with Nan. Nan does the dishes, Mom does all the cooking, and like she'd serve and everyone had come up and get their food and they go, you know, get their food to sit at the table. And the table was all dressed beautifully, and it was the main dining table for the adults, and then the kids had like a trestle table at the end.
Speaker 1: It was always that ikea green.
Speaker 3: One with a fat, chunky legs and the stools and I had a white tablecloth over it. And then like I'll be sitting there, you know, chowing down on my dried turkey and stuff. And I turned to my right and they'd be Mom just like hunched over a stool, and I'm like, Mum, what are you doing here? She don't worry your tea towel over her shoulder, barey got time. And she's pissed off because Lachlan, my cousin, brought his new bitch girlfriend and she's sitting here. Mom normally sits at the main table because he has no respect.
Speaker 1: And I bet Lachlan didn't tell it that he was bringing in plus one yet. No, of course not not to, otherwise she would have gotten another chair out of the garage.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you understand?
Speaker 3: My mum would always end up at the kids table. Let me love it because Mom's fun and she'd have a wine here.
Speaker 1: But then you'd be like, oh, can I try some of your drink. It's no, it's yuki. You wouldn't like it, yes, sour?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Or did you ever have this experience where you'd have like the politics around your family dining table were next level?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't even have any memories sitting at a kid's table. I'm sure we might have, but I don't remember. I really smart, cheery and all of this. The head is he not helping Michelle serve and cook?
Speaker 3: And Dad's the wine guy.
Speaker 1: So Dad does drinks for everyone all the weir easiest. It's very it all the time.
Speaker 3: But it's free wine. It's it's my family's very traditional. The women are in the kitchen, the man are you at the table?
Speaker 1: By the way, random thought I just had speaking of getting sent free ship. Finally your father fuck yellow Tail. I'm gonna save it for our final episode of the year, Farkling Yellowtow Cocktails. I know he was asking me for your address constantly. Anyway, so we're talking about the politics. I'm just saying it sounds like it sounds like your mom is sitting at the kids table because she was too frantic serving everyone.
Speaker 3: Corrected by the time she came out with her plate. Everyone was almost done, and everyone was at the table, and she had nowhere to sit at the kid's table.
Speaker 1: Well, I think someone should be helping her, because I've not had that experience. Gets very hands on himself. I'd like to say I am too, but I truly am not. I'd be hands on. I just don't think I don't provide that. Like I'll get up at the table and start.
Speaker 8: Singing, and you know, make a speech about love singing. Yeah, oh you would sing? I would you know what I'd sing? Well, of course it's Christmas, so there'd be one song that i'd sing. What my Christmas song? He's very straightforward and it's quite simply this.
Speaker 1: Like a Hollo family. You gather around children's table, put your drinks down. I sound Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't know why my inflections like this, but I'd turn up and I'd go welcome family, Alice, welcome everybody.
Speaker 1: Elis navy j he'snna an awkward Christmas this year?
Speaker 3: That bass? Why, Well, she's got a new gay girlfriend.
Speaker 1: How awkward? I don't know. But she's got kids in our ex husband. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Just I'm sure she's nervous.
Speaker 1: By all accounts the the girlfriend is not new and the ex husband's very supportive. Yes, that's true.
Speaker 5: They're both drummers, her ex husband and her new girlfriend.
Speaker 1: You're serious. Yeah, there you go. We'll take that back and that's going to be having a lovely Christmas.
Speaker 3: Back in you're shockingly you jump in this jarring?
Speaker 1: I need it?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or a baby showers? Bizarre?
Speaker 1: That's mine. I'm gonna say I didn't put that in there. God, that's an old I think I've been to one, Mitchell. We haven't.
Speaker 3: We haven't dug in her junk for so long. That's that is like I think Hayden had that thought. Now I went to one on this weekend, this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Hang on, am I getting this twisted? Or with baby showers the sort of thing that the mother might only invite women's Yes, how the fuck did you coppen Nimber? What was my agent? A baby showers bizarre? Bizarre?
Speaker 3: Yes, because a anyone can fucking go. It doesn't have to just be women. Be no water involved at any showering happening that baby's still in the womb. You should do it after the baby's born so everyone can get photos with it, but it's.
Speaker 1: Too hectic showering her with gifts.
Speaker 3: That's how we's meant to get a bonnet. And then you don't know the agenda of the baby. So I go, you have gender neutral bonnets, and she kind of went, so all bonnets are gender neutral, went, good, point, that's true. So I got a yellow one with bumblebees on.
Speaker 1: It was so cute.
Speaker 3: It was made of bamboo, so baby's heads get quite hot on learnt. So anyway, I bought that.
Speaker 1: It was chip.
Speaker 3: I rock up and I walk in, you know, and I walk in and there's a lot of ladies. I go, God, there's a lot of women here, feminine energy.
Speaker 1: This is my dream.
Speaker 3: I see a little toddler, little brat looks at me, and she goes, you're not supposed to be here, And I said, listen here, So isn't she funny? All the mom's laughing. They all dispersed, and I went up to her and I went.
Speaker 1: If you want to make it proper day, you won't look at me again. That's what I said. You went up to her and said you're not supposed to be here either. You were a fucking accident. Get out of a faith trick thing get lost. I said, I'll get the baby shell, then i'll get the head and I water board you with it. I love you talk such a big game on the podcast, but you would have been so nice.
Speaker 3: To do another truth. I'm going to my camera roll.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you got a fucking selfie with her.
Speaker 2: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: She's so cute in that moment with their party. That thought, I'm gonna be making jokes about water boarding this bitch.
Speaker 2: No I no, No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't, but the fucking spread was good anyway. Then an auntie comes up to me and she goes, are you allowed.
Speaker 1: To be here?
Speaker 3: And I went, yes, I have awful, awful, anal sex that you'd be terrified at. So that's why I'm allowed to be here, Nancy.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gay, talking a big game. I'm gay.
Speaker 3: I have anal sex. No, I mean FaceTime you tomorrow. It's Friday's my day.
Speaker 1: Friday is actually my day. Ye okay, it's pencil to him so to speak. When no, when did I ask, Oh, sorry, I thought you were probing Friday.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll do one more time for is it just me? Or is it about fucking time? We had power points on planes, yeah we.
Speaker 1: Do now, yes, not the fucking Virgin Airlines flights that I take to get in a state from my shows. No, not domestically, but internationally. They've got plugs.
Speaker 3: No, they've got they've got like it depends who you fly with. Emirates the fancy one to do. I can't afford that, nor could I. But the fan think, where did we fly with the the she had?
Speaker 1: I always get confused, Emirates, that's to you. I know, it's funny.
Speaker 3: And the CEO to Emirates listening, yes, because they sponsored my show and I said, congratulations, you're being flown eddiod not.
Speaker 1: Good, and it was Emirates.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever been on a plane that just has a flat out PowerPoint, which is very tricky because I often use the flight time to edit this fucking podcast and the laptop goes flat real quick with that editing software. Jenny, you know, I know totally, yep. I can imagine. And even if they have the USB port, that's not going to work for a Mac.
Speaker 3: Now it's no, no, no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: I just think, come on, dogs, what are they using to boil the fucking kettles for the complimentary tea and coffee. That's actually power points, no doubt. Chuck with me more, give us an extension chord. Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: You know, it kind of freaks me out that planes are run on petrol, like they're just a car.
Speaker 1: It is weird that it's all run on petrol.
Speaker 3: Don't you think, Like my head's like it's flying electricity, magic, it's petrol. Frightens me, does it?
Speaker 1: No? I just wanted to add a point. Yeah, okay, the powerpoints just things I should change about airlines. It's more of the direction I would have gone if I didn't put this in the junk, all right, But he's just going petrol spooky belongs in the junk. Is it just me on the fly? Or oh I get it fly? Yeah, we got a jet.
Speaker 3: I feel like movies and TV shows set on a plane always give it so much more room.
Speaker 1: No, I know, Like I watched Hijack with Idris Elba, and I'm like, there are five people sitting in that run. I try to go to the bathroom on a jet Star flight, No, I fucking get eaten out by Nancy in twelve CE. Imagine trying to actually film someone on a normal Virgin Airline flight, a domestic one, like trying to film that. It'd be the fattest close up, Like you could get a camera behind any of those sheets. That's such a good point.
Speaker 3: The show would be terrible. It'd be everyone's nostrul and then all that.
Speaker 1: It take would be dickhead sitting in front of it to recline his chairing up. You've blocked the shot totally.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, all right.
Speaker 1: Bring powerpoints to planes. Yeah, I can't believe they haven't thought of it yet. All these genius ideas that I think of, Like we came up in the shoelace belts, all of it. Powerpoints on planes. Now everyone's going to say to me, no, they have them, bullshit. No, for once I'm on the front foot, is that a thing? That's not a thing?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Backfoot? No? No, No, that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 3: For once I'm on the front backburner.
Speaker 1: No, Because if I'm on the front foot, I mean like I'm getting early. I thought of it before every other dickhead. Yeah, you're on the front foot. What's the front foot? What's the back foot?
Speaker 5: There's no backfoot?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're not horses. We've just got front feet. True.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Ye see.
Speaker 3: Also goes back to the ham four full leggs one hand.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen that porn. What do you reckon? Makes the green eggs? Green in green eggs in hand? You know what?
Speaker 3: It's a good point. It is Wonka World, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Eh? What's Wonker World? Let's roll dhal dal It's funny, roll dal dahl. That's rolled darhl. Honey. Sorry, I'm on the shitter and I'm out of i ll dh.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? The rude shocks of young adults? Food? All right?
Speaker 3: Are we ready to get the results of our eBay listings? Mitchell and Jenna?
Speaker 1: Our auction off?
Speaker 3: Our auction off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a competition. That's not why we did it in the first place.
Speaker 1: Speak for yourself, dickhead words in my mouth?
Speaker 3: Fine, okay, it was a competition.
Speaker 1: I was determined to destroy you. Yeah, because we put our pots up on eBay, the results of our pottery class during hobby hunt. They right here in front of me. Correct, they won't be here for much longer, no cautions them off? Yes, and the auction has ended, so we have well two winners, I suppose correct, not much for prize, but they also get the joy of donating the money they spent to a charity. We're not profiting off correct correct pots charity. All the money that they spend will be donated to a charity of their choosing. So should we find out who came in as runner up? Runner up?
Speaker 3: Like as in the they didn't didn't go for as much because they both saw which is the ship?
Speaker 1: Pop? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Well one's a pot, one is a mug. So they're very different items, very different uses.
Speaker 1: It's still bold calling the mug.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I reckon. We just call this person and they can tell us whose mug because it you don't told me anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know who won or what the amount is. That all, let's call our.
Speaker 3: First idiot and congratulate them on the wind that they can tell us exactly okay, what they did on do you even know the This is Jennifer. We're calling Perth. Okay, Hello, Hi Jennifer, welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show. Hi, Hello Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Hi, Now Jennifer, you congratulations. We can rule the ig of mallet, which is blue, pink and yellow, and we can say that you have won the auction.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, well done, thank you.
Speaker 7: Highlight of my year.
Speaker 1: It's very exciting.
Speaker 3: So why Mitch doesn't know? I do, of course, But why don't you tell Mitch what you purchased? Will first tell me the price? Oh yeah, okay, well I can say I've got the price in front of me, Jennifer. This item at auction sold for history making two hundred and two dollars and fifty cents. Oh what did you bid on, Jennifer?
Speaker 1: I bid on.
Speaker 4: Trees, little shute miniature cups.
Speaker 1: Well, so that means, sorry not to get distracted, but I am taking from that that I won. Yeah, you don't know how much by though. Well there you go, Jennifer. You've got this gorgeous little Remnickican looking thing. We'll send that off to Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Well done. Do you drink coffee?
Speaker 4: I do. I'm actually a barista.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is please, this is my good that you actually should that would be adorable, because barista's no like for a good latte or a cap.
Speaker 3: You don't actually need that much frof milk, and this is perfect for a double shot. And then some steamed milk.
Speaker 4: Definitely, like a little long mac or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can pick a lot more baby China. No, it's not, it's small.
Speaker 3: Jennifer, firstly, thank you for bidding. That's out of the kind.
Speaker 1: Are you feeling a little bit ripped off? Like two hundred bucks? Yes, it's going to charity, but two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: For this really well.
Speaker 4: I started the bidding when it was at like, I think one sixty, and I was like, yeah, that should be fine, and then it got out of pans and.
Speaker 1: Then you were like, motherfuckers, they keep out bidding me. I want it now, I know.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, I'm already in it, so.
Speaker 1: Dig dead.
Speaker 3: Well you did win two hundred and two dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That is wild.
Speaker 3: Well, Jennifer, we want to know where and what charity do you want this cash to go to, because we will donate it on your behalf and your name.
Speaker 4: Yes, so it's going to the Transfolk of w A.
Speaker 1: Oh love that so much.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Good trans Folk of w A s. Yeah, translutly beautiful. That's a worthy cause.
Speaker 4: It's very worthy. It should be like t fo w A. Yeah, it's still a bit worthy.
Speaker 7: But that's fine.
Speaker 1: I said worthy, Dylan, It's all right.
Speaker 3: It's not worthy, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, we'll donate that money a peer support service for transgender people and their loved ones in Western Australia. I love that. I love it. Two hundred bucks, although we're usually round up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I say we just match it.
Speaker 1: Mitch, you have.
Speaker 3: Transfer w Yeah, four hundred and five dollars. Well that's a nice number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll do that mess in your head. Yeah, well it's two hundred and two fifty doubles.
Speaker 3: That kind of hot, Jennifer, you agree, I agree? Yeah, okay, four hundred and five. Go to the transfer. Jennifer.
Speaker 1: We love you. We'll send your We've got a bubble wrapper so delicate. I've got leftover bubble rap from the mug Bember things that. Don't worry. I'll take good care of this.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you so much. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for listening, Thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: Is and she's a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let's now call yes.
Speaker 1: My mind that it went for that much crazy, Like if it weren't for the charity element, I would feel bad. Because I'm like, it's not worth that much. Well it's not.
Speaker 3: But also you know we made it, we touched it. Our fingerprints are in this. You get our DNA? Is you got kindness in five.
Speaker 1: To ten years?
Speaker 5: I don't think you get your DNA in there?
Speaker 1: I think you did.
Speaker 3: All Right, we're now calling Laney. This is going to the Hunter Valley. Now, not the band, the hip hop group, Laney, this is Laney in a Hunter Valley.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi guys, Hello, lay listen. I've done the maths and I've figured out that you won my pottery I did. Are you lucky bit?
Speaker 3: Well done? Laney, well done, it's stunning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I did be on both. Oh it just so happened that I won. Tombs's got it.
Speaker 1: So it's not that it was the ride a Mitch, it was just it was luck Well, it's because the bids were getting out of hend the price was going up and up, And she goes, well, I can't be stupid in my both. But if I'm gonna put money towards any of them, the obvious choice. If Mitchell Comb says, I get it, Laney, I'll get it.
Speaker 3: Laney, You've done well.
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Officially bidding is closed, and we can reveal that the price Mitch's handmade bowl from hobby Hunt sold for was close to the mug.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifteen dollars. Oh well that was closed, wow, Harry close. Oh well, oh thank you, Laney. That's gorgeous.
Speaker 7: No, my pleasure. I was actually quite surprised to have won it, because the day before the auction finished, I lost my phone and then I was at work all day. So it was only when I got home at ten thirty at nine and checked my emails and saw that I'd won it.
Speaker 1: So did you have the auto bid thing set up?
Speaker 7: I think I had a maximum bit of I think two hundred and forty dollars, but because nobody the next one, yeah, it was that, yeah, finished at fifteen.
Speaker 1: I'm we're going to get some idiot dummy bitters. But yeah, oh good, wow, two hundred and fifteen. That was really close to me. You made it sound like I flogged you landslide. No, no is, it was very close.
Speaker 3: You know, yours is You've got more uses for yours.
Speaker 1: Mine's just a little piccolo. Or yeah, as far as bang for your butt goes, Laney, there's more clay involved with mine, so you're actually getting more if you ever wanted to melt it down. True, Mitch broke his on the pottery wheel, and he's left with this little child.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Slovenia came over and just you Ghana aggressively come over and through the excess clay, you just molded it back to something for me. She's so fed up when I went.
Speaker 1: To pin of trying so hard to explain to you in very clear detail how to fix it, and she goes, oh fuck this, it's begon repair. I've got to get in there. It's as much Ghana as cub.
Speaker 2: She threw the clay.
Speaker 1: It was awful. All right. What charity do you want to donate to, Laney?
Speaker 7: I'd like to donate the money to the Westpac Westcue helicopter. You heat so really your work, Yeah totally.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing. It's a Westpac Rescue chop. Are beautiful, let's do that.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I hope the Westpac Rescue chop it changes its colors to yellow, blue, and pink to celebrate.
Speaker 1: They're getting pretty close. What are they? They're red and white, aren't they? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yellow? They yellow and Oh, they just let the chop a fade in the sun for a bit.
Speaker 3: It'll be yeah, true, or if it fell into the ocean, that would be our colors and came out of course. Well, congratulations, Laney, will donate that on your behalf and we can announce that we will match the donation.
Speaker 7: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I was going to say we matched the last person are we doing the same, but.
Speaker 3: Has made the call, So two point fifteen that'll be matched to four thirty.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of typing it into the calculator and Google, look me, we have our model. Good looks all right, Laney, thank you for buying. We'll post that out to your stat Thanks Laney, no worries, Thank you so much. Hey Hunter Valley. By the way, can I ask that's not far from Newcastle? You're going to be coming to my Newcastle comedyation next there, good girl. I'll make sure that I'll let you know when the tickets are unsale. They're not yet. That might even be one that I go to. I've a little winery troop. I was going to say, Laney, bring the bowl and I'll sign it, but I've already done that. I'll sign it again, somewhere else. Sign it, lady. The silence is definite. Yeah, no, it's all right, Landy.
Speaker 3: Great to have you. She's being picked up. We've organized that. The helicopter is here to take her back.
Speaker 1: See your lady, see you lady, Thank you, Darla. Yeah, see you lady. Oh this sexually so sweet? I love it. There she goes she forgot a wallet. Sorry, Landey, I'll throw it up. Yeah it was so sweet. I did love me, No, we did. That was beautiful and wholesome, sweetheart. Can we sell next on epak?
Speaker 3: I'm over selling mid Your fingers are dry and chat from posting labeling stickers.
Speaker 1: That was a new thing. That that's on the same level as you having done one Ukulelean two mugs. You haven't even packed your No. I also my ebab also that you cal said Jenna sent Oh my god, actually no, do you know what happened? I remember I left it to you to send, and then you delegated to Jenna, and Jenna delegated to the receptions. I was like, wow, yeah, I really should have done it myself. You should have. I've got their addresses on Ebayil'll send them to you for fuck's sake. Thank you? Also, is it just me on the fly?
Speaker 3: Is eBay done? It's had its moment?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: We did have a chat before we put these pots up for sale. Should we list them elsewhere? But we justn't never landed on anything, and we went ahead with eBay. Is there anywhere else? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hate to be annoying, but out of that two hundred and two and the two fifteen, we lose so much to eBay fees. It's like twenty percent. eBay just takes the money wild. You could do deepop, but then there's deepop fees as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually don't know what you do. Can you beat on Facebook? Marketplace? You can't? Gum tree? We should feed, We should just put it in injuring idiots and said, for god's sake, just comment what you want, com on how much you want. It's not our works, all right, sorry, domoated back to email cop the fees. It's fine, charity.
Speaker 3: I agree, Shall we go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think thanks listening every We'll catch you on Monday. Yes, we wrecked. Oh god, it's my brain's going to fucking mush's when we do this again. We'll see you on Monday. Idiots love you? Bye bye? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to A to D brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show's done, but it's not. This is getting out of control, this one. This is a I actually really love these episodes.
Speaker 5: Very manic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't feel that manic generally, but I can easily be fucking late if everyone else is man I'm like, right, I'll join you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the menic energy adds. It's nice and it's like a Wednesday episode. I think we're allowed to be manic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we've never been manic on a Monday. Maybe if we were guaranteeing what mood we were offering in an episode with like manic Monday, and then we come in and go, I'm just not feeling Oh that's a that's.
Speaker 3: Like when you talk a big game, you like, come over and we'll have some fun, and then it's like I just want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Spontaneity, it's what it's about. It's all about. What could the Wednesday episodes be a mood? Wistful? Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the signs could be nice.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything else beginning with.
Speaker 3: W woe for Wednesday, Windy Wednesday, Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Is that of a silent w Yeah? No, Wretchard is w yeah Richard Wednesday? Yeah, yeah, week and Wednesday.
Speaker 3: We've done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did do it.
Speaker 3: I do we Wednesday. We just get Genner in a white T shirt and spray with a hose. Every time she makes a joke. We spray with a super soaker.
Speaker 1: She won't get any drops on it. Then, if it's every time she makes a joke.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Jenna just had a beautiful, beautiful It's true. I just want to picture general, like photoshop general type this gorgeous wet tit body.
Speaker 1: Just for fun. Some things are okay to stay. Do you want that? I just want to photoshop general body body on your v I had said, no, no, no, no, are you bringing that in for me next time? Next week?
Speaker 3: I have to Actually I can't promise it. Why because it's in my My house is packed up. I still haven't added two suitcases with mom and dad. It's in my like deep storage. Because when I moved back in a whole fucking week, when I moved back in. Mom and Dad, I said, I'm not going to need VR, so I put a deep, deep, deep down with the kitchen stuff.
Speaker 1: You've got one hundred and sixty eight hours to look for it. I'm sure you know which well. I had to google that. I'm not good at maths like like you. Wow, I just spent twenty four times seven. I love that I got two equations done quickly, and now I'm good at math. I just didn't know that you had that in you.
Speaker 3: I'm good at addition, but nothing else.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, that was multiple your mom. It was only at times too, so I just added them together. So what if we were going to match the price of the pots, but like not just once, So we're going to double it? So times three?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's easy.
Speaker 1: Use triple it.
Speaker 3: Six hundred and seven.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember the starting price. Probably what was it again? Two fifty? Okay, I see, I can't tell you if you're right it wrong because I don't know. I can't figure that out.
Speaker 3: I've already believe you he did a six seven fifty.
Speaker 5: I'm like young Sheldon, not not adult Sheldon.
Speaker 1: Young. No, No, I have the attitude of a kid, the emotional intelligence of a toddler.
Speaker 3: I've not seen young Sheldon, but I love making jokes about him, and I also love making jokes about Mannie McCann.
Speaker 1: Piety. Yes, yes, no, You've just got a very small pool of go to references. It gets cleaned out every few min that's the pool.
Speaker 3: The reason the reason that I use Maddie mccannon this week is because someone said I make jokes about it every week, so.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to Yeah. No, it was something i'd noticed, not enough to bring up, but I'm like, God, that's got to be at least the fourth time he's mentioned Maddie mccannon.
Speaker 5: No more than four, you reckon, Yeah, I definitely, Well who cares? I mean, I care find her, but you don't care about Maddie.
Speaker 3: That's the most Imagine if that was the please you can no, no, but that was just such that that was the weakest find to find her.
Speaker 1: Imagine if they found her and it was like, oh my god, breaking news, it's a fucking miracle. Maddie McCann has been found. And then she does an exclusive sixty minutes sit down into you and they go, Maddie, what happened? And she goes, someone told me to get lost, fucking show them, didn't I now I'm a celebrity. My sister told me to get lost at the Pridlege Crash Mirror Kids Club, at the Pridlege ball pit. At the she got me a Pridal loser and I said, you're a bitch. So she said get loss, So so I did. I got. I lived in the mountains for about twelve years. Awful. How long has it been, Madeleine. I've watched many a docco on it. I think they have solved it, but I just don't think is the part of you that's a little bit obsessed. Not in a judgmental way, because I'm oddly upseessed with Titanic.
Speaker 3: No, I'm oddly obsessed with Missing Like I love the John Bone, Ramsey Caves, I love Maddie McCann, I love Gypsy Road Blanchard.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm obsessed with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: She disappeared on the third of May two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Fuck years. I was catching up with one of my cousins recently. She was telling me that her four or five year old is obsessed with Titanic, and I said, oh, yeah, your boy's going to be gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: I know you shouldn't say that about someone who's literally not even in kindergarten, but it's going to be gay.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest red flag. When they're young, they're upsessed with Titanic, they're going to be.
Speaker 6: I remember growing up my best friend he was obsessed with cruisers and then Titanic.
Speaker 5: Yep, and whila, he's gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then she sent me my cousin after I told her that a few months ago whatever, she sent me a photo the other day and being like, oh my god, I think you're right because he did another drawing of it or something. He sketched the Titanic, thinking.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's gad, he's goad and good for him.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? This is eight years ago, but I remember I might have even mentioned it on the podcast, but Sarah Harris made a Titanic birthday cake for her son, and I was like, gay, gay. I wonder what it is is that we love tragedy. It's just very camp as well as far as tragedies go. Fucking Titanic is very camp. Totally. I was very obsessed with nine to eleven as a kid. Oh I went through that face I've been. That's not camp though, that's just fucking dark. Yeah, that's not gay, that's just where human.
Speaker 3: So Well said, there's a phenomenon where you know, when there's the traffic when an accident happens. So this is really I mean, Kylie the caller really could have given this some gravitas. But when there's a accident, the traffic isn't caused by the accident itself. It's caused by people stopping to look, take a moment. It's true that when you drive past a crash, everyone slows down to look. It's not actually caused by the crash. We can all work with one less lane, but we're all nosy.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's fucking true. It's true because when there's a crash, they close more lanes than need.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why the fuck are these witches had three lanes away from the actic.
Speaker 3: It's called cranked neck, it's called crank neck theory. Well, it's wrong, is your cranky neck to look and it causes traffic And if we were all little less nosy, we'd all behind soon.
Speaker 6: Well, my bass had to detour the other day because there was an accident because there were no lanes left.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to learn to drive. It's the moral of that one. And we've tried teaching, tried teaching, and we taught you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's like you a few times.
Speaker 1: Someone asked me the other day why they're l plates down the side of your you know those little pockets in the door. Yeah, maybe you call them, yeah, doorbeins. Yeah, the door bins there. They said, why they're l plates on the passenger side, down near the door. And I said, because I told Jenna two years ago, yes that. Oh, we've done one el plating together. Was at the start of this year.
Speaker 5: No, I think it was last year.
Speaker 1: I can't remember when me did the ol planting, but anyway, it was like the first episode of the season, probably last year. And I said, I'll keep them in the car because I'm going to hold you to it. Yeah, I'm going to take you l plating. She's not wanted to do it ever. No, I've given her a couple of lives home and been like, you're sure you don't want to drive. She's like, no, not today.
Speaker 5: I felt like it on the day, and then after that it was like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think i'd want to make you drive home from here, because that's the bridge that you can't go from the quiet streets of Ashfield where we talked you last time and the fucking abandoned red roofs to drive three. You can't go from that to the other bridge.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was teaching my extra drive because I begged and begged terrible. And the point of my story is we did a little trips. You got to start with little trips, like if you wanted Indian, we'd drive to Indian, you know. And we do day driving, you wouldn't do night driving. It just became the new South Wales Government Roads podcast for tips to when you.
Speaker 1: Go one relatable to me, like I learned to drive and fucking bag and gate. I got that down with that real quick, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you get a different logbook? Like you know how we tick hours? Time date? Do you tick onembat killed, kangaroo hit?
Speaker 1: No, all those things did happen. Wow, I've never actually hit wildlife, but the fucking birds are I couldn't count. Did I tell the story about how I hit a cook barro on this podcast?
Speaker 5: That doesn't more animal cruelty?
Speaker 1: I didn't. It flew into me. You know those things have got a death wish. No, cook a borrough that's strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cook a bar I knew it was because I had a real beak on it.
Speaker 1: Well, that is unlike any other bird, isn't it. It had That's how you distinguished them. It was a big beak.
Speaker 3: I mean it was either that or a cassiwary.
Speaker 1: We think big beaks. I don't think cook a borroughs. I think the fucking ibis.
Speaker 3: No, that's not a big beak, that's a hook, that's a leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you mean is that ship.
Speaker 5: I'm not going Did you know cassawarries are the most dangerous bird?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: They killed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their head butt, they throw their neck around, and they've got a dinosaur horn on the end of that nogin.
Speaker 5: I fed the mangoes.
Speaker 3: Is that why they're the most dangerous bird?
Speaker 1: Because they're still hunting for that one girl that fed the ma mango that was sour in Port Douglas. Did you bring the mango? Is this another genus fable?
Speaker 3: What happened? What's the end of the story.
Speaker 5: I just fed it and ate it. You ate it in front of them, and then I went on a crocodile cruise.
Speaker 1: What the fuck. It's holiday stories that are the most random. Were you alone? No? No, did you see crocks?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got to hold up the big fish and it snapped it out of my hand.
Speaker 1: Get it out. I've been to Australia Zoo. No, it's nice.
Speaker 3: I've seen Terry em Bindi and rob Zoo and properties. It's on the zoo near the elephant enclosure.
Speaker 1: They leave at the zoo.
Speaker 3: The houses on the zoo, it's like a suburban house in the middle of a fucking zoo that can't be practical, Like here are the ancient Egyptian orangutans. Here is a cassowary, and here is twelve Magusta Drive. This is where Terry Erwin lives. And here is the Bengal tiger. So there's a house and.
Speaker 5: They really live at the third Yeah, so they're normal houses just in this one house.
Speaker 1: Bindy's got a new bub But if she's trying to let it nap, and she's like, Robert, can you make that elephant shut the fuck up? Keeps waking the baby.
Speaker 3: There's a Golden Line tamer and monkey in the playroom again. Yeah, No, she lives in like America.
Speaker 5: Now, no, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she won America's Dancing with the Stars. Mean she lives there. Well, she flew there in between sumbers, back to the zoo to nurses before she had a baby.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, or not because it was before she was married.
Speaker 1: The most recent thing I've seen her do was Clebertygogga Box. And she was definitely at home, probably not there home. They probably got an airbnb, but she was here. You reckon yea.
Speaker 5: And Robert has a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Now, who's this slat? What a loss for gay culture? If he was gay, that would have made the news. I bet he loves Titanic just saying it was an animal guy.
Speaker 3: I wonder if anything natural natural wildlife formag northern.
Speaker 1: All those corpses in the ocean are really bad for the orchards.
Speaker 5: Yes, now he'd love Noah's ark.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you know get this? That?
Speaker 3: Why is the reason Cat's eyes glow? You know how Cat's eyes glow is a real story? Do you know the reason?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that's accurate. Cat's eyes glowing. I don't know if that's when you see him in the street, their eyes glow. It was in like if you shine a light at them that it reflects a camera fleshes.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's because in the Bible, on Noah's Ark, the devil tried to seek onto the yacht.
Speaker 1: And fucked a cat. And that's the result.
Speaker 3: Because Noah was saying, was there and nos advertising, we need two of every animal. We need two of every animal. And the devil heard this, and the devil, the devil said to him. The devil said to himself, I'm gonna get on that boast. So the devil turned himself into a cat.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the devil on where the ranger tanks two by two, on when the African lines, and then on Waltz, there's a cat but its eyes are flashing.
Speaker 3: And Noah goes, shoot, you're the devil, and then it transformed.
Speaker 1: You went you got me. And that's why cat's eyes glow because the devil.
Speaker 5: That's the dumbest thing.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense, because if he didn't let him on the boat in the first place, then how do they reproduce. He tried to sneak on, but by your rea And.
Speaker 3: That's why cats water, and that's why cats take water.
Speaker 5: That's why cats don't actually hate water at the pens.
Speaker 3: That's why cats take water because hang on, listen, because the flood happened, the arc floated and that cat had to swim, and that's why catsakes water. It was the devil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't hate water, they hate being submerged in water.
Speaker 1: Same shit. It's true. That's why cat's eyes glow. I learned this on a date. Actually, my date told me that was very disconcerting. I'm prepared to accept that version of the story. That's fascinating, thank you. That's why cats have flowing.
Speaker 3: Can you google Jennet White cats have eyes story and then tell me what it's called. I'm sure it's called like the Bishop's Nose, not read the Bible, but in your research field novel, Mitch, I think you need to research and read it.
Speaker 1: And Buttros's autobiography My Life. No, it's actually I've read that. I told you I've read a lot of autobiographies, didn't I. It's called a passionate life.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, there's.
Speaker 1: Nothing about it.
Speaker 5: Shut up, I said, I said, why do cat's eyes glow?
Speaker 1: And it says read the Bible.
Speaker 5: It is stay along with the eyes of many other nocturnal eyes.
Speaker 3: Jennet Google Bible after whit a cat's eyes glow Bible story.
Speaker 1: It's some conspiracy theory, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm going to text the guy.
Speaker 6: It just says the Bible is full of fearlines, especially lions and leopards.
Speaker 5: There's nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, if Google can't verify, don't worry. Mitch is texting the guy. That's all the evidence we need.
Speaker 5: I've even written Noah's Ark Nothing, it's real cat devil Bible, Noah's Ark.
Speaker 1: Who are you talking to? Siri? I thought that was how you spoke to the guy you dated. I was like, excuse me, that was you doing a voice text? Sorry he's texting? Sorry, Oh he's texting. Oh I left this out? Fuck me.
Speaker 3: The Devil to actually turned into a mouse? What to True through the arc? So it's not a cat The devil tured The devil turned into a mouse to Truth through the ark and Noah through the cat in the ocean for hurting an animal because the.
Speaker 7: I get it?
Speaker 1: What's all coming back to me? Yeah? Where does that come into it? God, he's really done it in a short, succinct way. He should be a podcaster.
Speaker 3: The devil turned into a mouse because he went, I'm gonna sneak on this arc and I'm going to fuck it up. So he chewed through the wood, and then the cat that was there with his cat partner went, oh my god, he's gonna he's chewing and killed him. He's chewing the wood. And then Noah went, oh, hey, don't you kill a mouse that's ungodlike, get off my boat. Get off my boat, picks it up by the hind neck, throws it into that Baltic sea. So cat's eyes glow because they have the devil in them and they're afraid of the water.
Speaker 1: That's what he said. Okay, on google about it. Why were rats not invited on the boat in the first place? Why did he have to chew through? It was two of every animal because the rat didn't want because he was ever rat, he wanted to sneak on. Yeah, but two of every animal. There should have been two rats on there anyways, wait invited. That's cruel.
Speaker 5: The Bible does not suggest that any animal missed the arc.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what he's saying.
Speaker 3: He also wants me to shout out developmental language disorder. He's a speech pathologist, and he thinks it needs to be publicized. Google DLD, please keep that in. It really needs some DLD developmental language disorder.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, there you go, leave that with you all.
Speaker 3: What a nice note to end on.
Speaker 1: Next week on the show, we will be reading out more Bible verses incorrection.
Speaker 3: Isn't that such an interesting story? And that's why they glow? Because the cat ate the mouse which had the devil in it, and then all cats have devil in them?
Speaker 5: Then why doesn't Google say anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where do you pull this shit? Yeah? I hate to be I don't know responsible as a broadcaster, But what's your source? Oh, we're just joking. I did to get that ship.
Speaker 5: Wait so it's a joke. No, no, no, not just did he make it up? Then he did?
Speaker 1: I don't know the vidicus. Yeah, they called him lev. He didn't like kiss, They didn't you didn't like curse? All right, Well, on that note, we probably should go. We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today. That's all just two percent we do. I reckon this episode probably would be a good one to play at half speed. We will sound cooked. I agree that mouse story. It was a mouse. I knew I was getting it wrong. You know when you're telling a story and you know you found but I admire that you just fucking back it in anyway. Yeah, it's like, I'm gonna be so convincing. So what was my story? And that to begin with the cat got kicked off for no reason. Then it's eyes started going like there was no where did it start?
Speaker 3: The Bible.
Speaker 1: Because the rain.
Speaker 3: I brought up Noah's Ark because the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Yes, Robert Noah's fuck me roller coaster? Yeah, so true.
Speaker 3: All right, we love you, thanks for listening everything.
Speaker 1: Stevid roller Coaster TV. That so he was cute. It was just weird. It was a TV show throwing to TV shows. Yeah, I never really liked it. Love you idiot. Season catch you say by Barak? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: The town is the story in st