Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Jack Post has wrecked. He's done this.
Speaker 3: He's a real life wrecket, Ralph. He's wrecked his floorboards by dragging a upright piano. Of of course, beautiful, beautiful bare floorboards.
Speaker 4: Can I say, though I didn't hear if something scratch as deep as it's scratched, I can't believe it didn't make a sound. Very peculiar, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I found that there are there are many senses and the eye is there another one the gouge mark. There is not a couple of millimeters, it's a couple of meters.
Speaker 4: Yes, But by at the time I saw it, the damage had been done.
Speaker 3: That is not true, told me perhats He noticed it and thought, oh well it's damaged.
Speaker 2: Carry on, Maybe it regouns it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes look at a toe off when he scuffered up. You just slam it back now like a.
Speaker 4: Rug, like fixing a different Yes.
Speaker 2: Exactly the same.
Speaker 3: So we want to know your story today when you become a wrecket. Ralph called us up and say, Chris, you and believe what I wrecked? Christian, I stepped on the floorboards when the lacquer was not dried properly. The soft footprint remained for the years we were in the house. A ghost That's great from Lisa Christian. My engineered stone black bench top. I used an abrasive cleaner on it, which I didn't know would be a problem. It stained four years later, this horrible cloudy stain on it s Tracy Caaren. Many years ago, I get my two sons some jelly to eat whilst me and my husband went outside for ten minutes. When we came back, there was red jelly stalic tights hanging from the lounger and ceiling. They stained the white ceiling. It stayed at that for years.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I remember another one from the lady who said that her kids threw the jelly on the roof.
Speaker 2: We still the static types and left.
Speaker 4: The red marks there. We had a red mark on our carpet for about ten years at home because when we were teenagers, me and my friends made a beer bomb, which is a tube in a funnel, but because we couldn't drink beer yet, we drank red cordy all out of it and we did it in the living room and something had gone on the floor.
Speaker 3: Oh that's amazing, what a great story. All right, So Christian, you want to believe what I erected, Leanne?
Speaker 2: What have you wrecked?
Speaker 5: When I was sorting in my mum bought a steak pie I think it was called the five brand. So I put it in the oven. It was in a tin and I didn't put any holes or anything in it, and it exploded in the oven, blew off the oven door, broke the light inside and bent the wire.
Speaker 3: There's wrecking stuff, right, A scratch of the floorboard to a minor explosion.
Speaker 5: There was pie all over the kitchen, all over the roof and the.
Speaker 3: Curtains outside and into the room. Sorry, that is incredible. So what was it one of those cans that you're meant to open up?
Speaker 2: Then? Obviously?
Speaker 5: Really but I was really young, so I just put the whole can in, didn't put any holes or take a little off and what happened?
Speaker 2: No, I bet she was all right, Leanne? Thank you very much? You call mete all right? No worries, Jody. So what's your story for us? Mate?
Speaker 1: Yes, I accidentally died our whole laundry blue. When I was a teenager.
Speaker 2: Wow, what happened?
Speaker 1: I wanted to dye my white jacket blue. So I feeled the washing machine, put in my jacket, put in the blue dye. I came back and the pipe had disconnected from the washing machine and sprayed blue dye all over our laundry, the floors and roofs. Everything was blue.
Speaker 2: So how long was it like that? Left to redecorate everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had to get the insurance company. Your mom and dad had to get insurance company in well, six years money go into fixing that.
Speaker 3: When I was how many How much time do we spend as teenagers dying?
Speaker 2: It's a teenage thing. You don't hasn't grown up start dying stuff, do you?
Speaker 4: But I never tried to die straight into the Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I learned from that time.
Speaker 2: Great story, Alie, so well got wrecked.
Speaker 6: You won't believe my fiance wrecked our toilet by setting it on fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are all is what have you got for us?
Speaker 6: So he let a candle in there forgot about it. It was in a little metal tin and it got so hot it melted through the system. But then because it was metal, it was floating in the water in the system and just lit the whole toilet on fire.
Speaker 2: Bloody, such a thing.
Speaker 6: I'd like to point out he is thirty something and this happened a few months ago.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 4: Its way through the porcelain.
Speaker 2: Fantastic ones.
Speaker 4: Oh right, yeah, toilet.
Speaker 3: I know our work is never done to the whole world as a porcelain one.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And the best party is that they always say that you end up.
Speaker 5: Marrying your parents.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm marrying my father because there's an urban legend in my family about the time when my father was a child and he broke as a family toilet, and my grandfather made him write.
Speaker 5: An essay to explain what happened.
Speaker 2: What Well?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast