Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: It is producer Keisha here with you.
Speaker 3: And as most of you are already aware, Laura and Britt are away on what we.
Speaker 2: Are calling a break. But I think that we need to put this word break in some.
Speaker 3: Little air buddies, because it doesn't really be much of a break. COVID had some other plans, but before they went on break, we sat down and we recorded a whole bunch of content for you guys, and one of them is what is going to play for you today? It isn't ask Britain Laura anything.
Speaker 2: Episode.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: When I first put this up on our Instagram stories, some of the questions that came in were wonderful.
Speaker 2: Some of them were.
Speaker 3: Really great, and I was like, ohy, I'm actually really interested to know that as well.
Speaker 2: Some of them were pretty weird.
Speaker 3: And we thought, well, you know what, this podcast, we kind of do bear all on it, and so some of these questions are about to come up for you. I listened back to this episode today and I think, you know right now, I'm currently in the Sydney lockdown. I know that Victoria I'm backing in an extended lockdown, and some new restrictions for places like South Australia. It's just all a bit of a blender at the moment, but it really gave me a little bit of an escape, I guess I would call it, and it gave me a bit of a laugh.
Speaker 2: So I hope that today that.
Speaker 3: Can do the exact same thing for you, especially if you need it right now. Coming up this Thursday, we are taking a trip down memory lane, which means that we are revisiting one of our favorite episodes from the past. But then on Friday, I have something kind of spicy for you guys, something brand new, something that you haven't heard before. As most of you would be aware, the new season of The Bachelor starts this Wednesday. This is the season with pilot Jimmy and Laura and Matt caught up with Jimmy last week. Now, firstly, we know that not everyone who listens to this podcast loves The Bachelor, which is why we didn't want to put it into one of our normal episodes. We kind of didn't want to, you know, combine the two. So on Fridays, we are going to be dropping a brand new batch recap with your favorite Bachelor's success story Laura and Maddi j That will be dropping in your podcast libraries every Friday for the next I think it's like seven weeks. So the Bachelor goes for as long as the series goes for, is however long they are going to be doing these ba recaps. And I know that a whole lot of publications do Bachelor recaps, But something that I find really interesting when talking to Laura or matt about The Bachelor is that they have this whole extended understanding of what goes on obviously behind the scenes because they were both on the show, but also they understand the language around the Bachelor franchise, and that's something that I haven't quite been able to understand myself yet.
Speaker 2: So you're probably going to.
Speaker 3: Be getting a little bit of a different perspective. So today, brand new episode, ask Laura and britt anything. Thursday, we're taking a trip down memory Lane, and Friday, that episode the Bachelor recap with Laura and Matty J will be dropping in your podcast libraries.
Speaker 2: So let's get what twit.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, and welcome back to you another episode of Life un Cut.
Speaker 2: I am producer.
Speaker 3: Keisha, and I'm Wara and I'm Brittany, and we're supposed to be on holidays, but psych here we are. They thought that they could take a couple of weeks off, and they thought that they could get away with actually taking some time off. And they said no, no, no, no, no, You're like, you still need to pay me, like I still need to earn a salary. That's what she said.
Speaker 2: She's like, girls gotta eat, girls gotta eat.
Speaker 1: So here we are. No, we did.
Speaker 2: Look, we did want to take a break, but we also we love what we do.
Speaker 1: We've got an issue.
Speaker 4: We don't know how to take time off, so we wanted to make sure we at least gave you something.
Speaker 1: We thought.
Speaker 4: We're pretty open on this podcast, but we've never really answered questions that you guys have wanted us to answer.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we answer the questions that you guys want us to answer every single week on ask on cart.
Speaker 2: However, what it.
Speaker 3: Means is that we're answering the questions that you guys have asked specifically about us and specifically non bachelor related. So, for example, Brittany, do you like anal sex?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: Actually, so many people are aready not about my specific anal sex, but.
Speaker 2: Not about my specific aus.
Speaker 4: No, a lot of people had some but questions. Producer Keisha has put a bunch of questions together. She has compiled some of the best someone is most serious and some of the funniest, and.
Speaker 2: We haven't really read them.
Speaker 4: She sort of briefed us on a few, and we're like, you know what, just hit us, Hit us one on the show Hit Us Live.
Speaker 3: We'll just back to the butt questions for one hot second. Let's just skim past that. She like me to actually reference that particular message because for you guys listening, there is a reason that we're joking about anal play. The girls are really open about I would say ninety nine percent of things. So we put up an Instagram story saying, hey, you've got a question for Laura or Britt, send it through. And some of the questions were fucking cooked. Some of you guys, we thought we were cooked. Oh everything with you no holds baths. But this is one thing we're going to keep to ourselves.
Speaker 2: And the particular message, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I'm paraphrasing, but it basically said, Hey, I'm interested in whether Laura is into anal play or not. Because it's been brought up on the podcast a couple of times, and Britt seems to point her nose up at it. And we are not shaming people who are into anal play, because I mean quite frankly, I answer.
Speaker 2: And I like a finger in the bum sometimes, but no more. You guys asked for it, and here it is. That's the pinky and the stinky, long and short of it.
Speaker 4: The fact that you have a rhyme the pinking and stinky concerns me because you obviously love do love a pinky and stinky.
Speaker 2: That's so good for you. My comment here shame me. I'm not and this is what I want to comment. This is what we're taking.
Speaker 1: Holidays her nose up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I have not turned my nose. It's too good for anal play.
Speaker 1: I would not ever I turned.
Speaker 4: My nose up at anyone or anything that you guys want to do.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking you.
Speaker 2: Go get a girl.
Speaker 4: The only reason that I don't talk about butt play on the podcast is because I share, like Keisha.
Speaker 2: Said, ninety nine point n I've sent in my life on this podcast. I think there's got to be.
Speaker 1: Like one tiny little sliver.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand.
Speaker 3: It's because you're saying you have self respect.
Speaker 1: A daily mail just so.
Speaker 2: You know's was one in this sinky. Okay, make sure you get that right. Brittany has respect. Laura has a pinky and stinky. Also, there's gotta be a little room fit of risk. Can you squawk down? There's got to be a little bit of respect also.
Speaker 4: Sometimes for our partners and the situations we're in. And that's what it is for me. There's just some things that are like that that I'm not going to talk about. And if you think that's me chasing my nose up at you, well you just don't know me.
Speaker 1: Like where you been?
Speaker 2: Why you seem so offended? I am Brittany turned her nose up at the butt.
Speaker 3: I didn't know such thing, and I don't need to talk about it because she does about honestly. Okay, So with this episode, guys, some of you are gonna be like, these guys have been drinking the kool aid. But what we plan on doing is that we know that we are so open with you all. There's probably very few things that you don't already know about us. Honestly, even some of my closest friends will say to me, Hey, Laura, so I heard on the podcast that this is happening in your life and you didn't decide to share that with me directly, So you guys know more.
Speaker 2: Than the fair share of people.
Speaker 3: However, we've got some questions here that Keisha's put together just to give you a little bit more of an insight into our lives, into our friendship, into this podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm a bit scared, but I'm prepared, all right.
Speaker 3: So let's get you guys into some of the questions that have been sent through from our wonderful lifers.
Speaker 2: The first one, I.
Speaker 3: Put this one at the top because I think that you can kind of tell a little bit about someone's personality from this, and it was a pretty simple question.
Speaker 2: How do you both like your coffee without?
Speaker 3: Okay, I like a coffee and now I'm joking, Please don't write that daily mault. I've got a bloody four month old baby. I'm not having any play. I will answer this question because I know I'm the best podcast friend. Laura has a soy cappuccino.
Speaker 2: Don't you a large one? A large soy cappuccino shot? Why the soy milk?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I used to think that soy milk tasted like cardboard, and I used to always have skim and then I dated a guy who drank soy milk and he got me onto it. It's like a gateway drug. She's like, I will do anything you do to stay with you. I'll have soy milk.
Speaker 2: It's pretty and we morphed myself into your being.
Speaker 3: I wish we were joking, but you all know my codependent issues that I have, and yeah, that's pretty much what happened.
Speaker 4: I'm an almond milk cappuccino girl. I'm not opposed to soy milk. I'm not opposed to oat milk. But I am one hundred percent of posed to full cream milk and skim milk purely because of the taste, nothing else about it. I just have never had it in my entire existence. So I'm definitely an almond milk girl now, until someone recently told me that you go through so many almonds to make like the tiniest little coffee.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't have titties, so they can't milk them. It's nut juice.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's actually not very good for the environments. And now I'm like, what do I drink?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: One thing that is funny about this is that Britt and I have now had this podcast for like two years. We have been friends for just over two years, and for at least a year and a half, I was getting her coffee and I was getting her a soy cappuccino. And I called her one day and I was like, Oh, it's so convenient that we have the same coffee. And Britt was like, we had literally been friends for a year, and she was like, Oh, I hate to break it to you, but I actually really like almond milk. But you've just been getting me the wrong fucking thing for a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I don't like confrontation.
Speaker 3: Confrontation, but I just like, I just wanted to please you.
Speaker 2: Communication is very important in relationships, but do.
Speaker 3: You know what it's because if you were getting me full cream milk, which I detested, I would have said something.
Speaker 2: But I'm not opposed to it. I know it's easier for the barista, it's easier for you to remember. So I was like, I'm just gonna roll with it.
Speaker 4: And after a year, I was like, Okay, it's probably enough time. It's like the woman that got her hair cut the wrong way for twenty years. When I ask I'm cut recently, she just didn't want to break it to it.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to break it to you.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here as well as we record this, just so you guys really know everything that's happening. It's seven thirty PM. I should have been home to feed Lola about forty minutes ago, and I started leaking, and so instead of getting me a toilet paper, Brick just came over and bought me a Libra pad, not sponsored Libra.
Speaker 2: Where you are?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm just sitting here with the Maxi pad down in front of me. So that's how close our friendship is. Now. I know she has almond milk and I'm sitting here lactating on myself.
Speaker 2: She asked for a tissue. I bring her a pad. This is just the kind of person I am. Can we get into something more serious? Now? Yes? We can, something very serious like a toxin. You both mentioned that you have had bowtops. How often do you get it? I have had botox? Well, actually, do you know what?
Speaker 3: The very first time I ever had botox was because I was dating a guy and I didn't feel attractive enough, and I went and I got botox because I thought if I was more attractive, he would like me more. How old we this was the toxic guy. This was the guy I dated before Matt, so I was twenty nine. I was in one of those relationships where I wanted to look better, and I thought that if I looked better, if I was more desirable, if I was funnier, if it was prettier, all of that shit that we kind of do to ourselves when we're in a really bad relationship. I thought if I looked better, he would be better to me. And it didn't work and he wasn't. That was the first time I had botox and I didn't have it again until after I finished The Bachelor once again, pretty crappy self esteem, which is when I started, And then I had it once since Marley, which was about a year and a half ago now, and I haven't had it since then. I think all of us have fallen into that trap of if I look better, he'll.
Speaker 2: Like me more and treat me better.
Speaker 3: Enough.
Speaker 2: Botox in the world, Baby, it's a terrible equation. I'm skinnier, I'm better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I have had botox. I mean, I don't know how many times exactly. I've had it a few times. The first time I got it was similar Laura. I didn't have it until I was thirty one, and it was when I came on the other side of The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Like, just to put this into perspective, I didn't know botox was.
Speaker 4: A thing like and I don't mean a thing. I knew that celebrities got in Hollywood, but I grew up very sheltered in Port mccruary. My friend's circle, no one got bowtox. It wasn't in the surroundings, so we didn't know about it. I was pretty much, oh, maybe like one of a very small handful of people, like two or three on The Bachelor. They hadn't had anything, no surgery or botox or anything.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 4: Abnormal and I felt really out of place, and I was like, oh my god, I'm probably really old and ugly compared to all these people.
Speaker 2: I came out of The Bachelor and I was like, to be honest, I really liked it. It didn't have the I guess.
Speaker 4: There was always when I didn't know about it, and I always had this stigma that it was something really bad to do and it was bad to speak about and it was taboo, but.
Speaker 3: I quite liked it. I was like, okay, cool. I had a wrinkle there and now I don't. I've just reversed my age year as much as I had it done the first time, which came from like low self esteem thing. When I have had it since and when I had it after I had Mali, it didn't come from low self esteem. Like. I did that for myself and I did it because I wanted to. So I don't think and like, there is nothing wrong if you are doing any tweaks or adjustments and you're doing that.
Speaker 2: Shit for yourself.
Speaker 3: It's only if you're doing it because you think it'll improve something about you, because you want to be better for someone else.
Speaker 2: That's where the issue lies.
Speaker 3: So when I've finished breastfeeding Lola and I'm no longer kind of in my postpartum phase, you'll.
Speaker 2: Be knocking on the door. I'll get a couple like my foreign Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: So, I think just to wrap that up, as long as you're doing it for yourself, I think whatever floats you bow, you face your choice.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Well, something another very personalized thing. If you had an intro music, what song would it be? So I picture this as if you were like a fighter going into the ring. Because you guys already have intro music for your podcast. I can't remember who sings this, but I'm gonna sing it anyway because I can't remember the name of either. But it's going to be that I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a chad, I'm a murder, I'm a sinner, I'm a sick. I don't know who it is doing, but I think because we are complex, multifaceted human beings, I'm going to be that song.
Speaker 2: I feel like I needed more time to the Meredith Brooks, Oh, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: I feel like I needed more time to think about this in or honesty, I would love to hear what you guys think my song would be.
Speaker 1: But maybe like it's doula to.
Speaker 2: Apologize one republic.
Speaker 4: It's tula, but not because I want to apologize to am, but I feel like a whole bunch of people need to apologize.
Speaker 2: You know who you are. Hashtag honey Badgers doesn't have any suppressed to remot over here much. Did you ever have a life or death moment?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, so when I was in my twenties. I used to worked down in Bury.
Speaker 3: I used to work at a wedding venue down there, and I would drive down there from Woollongong every weekend.
Speaker 2: Far is that for non East Coasters from Woollongong.
Speaker 3: It's about forty minutes, so I drive down there. I would work a late shift because I was working at a wedding venue and a restaurant. And this one night I was driving home and in Kayama there is this railway crossing that crosses over the road. When it has the flashing lights, you stop because obviously there's a train coming. Was maybe about midnight. I hadn't paid any attention, like I mean, there was no lights flashing, because the lights were off, but I wasn't really paying a lot of attention to the railway tracks because I was driving doing my thing. Lights weren't flashing. Unberknownst to me, the lights were broken and I went through the railway and as I was going through the tracks, the lights came in through my side window and the horn, the noise of the horn and the train was like.
Speaker 2: Ray, oh what gord Flora, And then I see it.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it. I didn't hear I didn't pay any. I was just driving and not paying attention to what was happening. In my periphering, there's usually.
Speaker 2: Flashing lights like a stop sign. Stop it around occasion that a train is coming booms come down. No, there's no boom there.
Speaker 3: There's just like a flashing light because it's it's a really rural area. This and this is also going back like fifteen years and I skidded off the side of the road and then had a big cry because I was like, oh my god, I think I was about to die by a train.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, that one's taking my breath away.
Speaker 1: Wow, good luck.
Speaker 2: I'm like, my choking on a mentos just doesn't really compare.
Speaker 4: This was recently, like probably two years ago, when I was in Canada with Sherry and Jay were driving in the car and I had I'm pretty sure from memory it was a mentors, like very circular and it's the width of your esophagus, and I put in my mouth and I wanted to chew it, and Sherry made me laugh. I was in the front seat, Jay was driving and Sheridan was in the back and we all not my laughs. I was like, anyway, so it's in my mouth. They made me laugh. I sucked it back and it lodged completely in my airway and I couldn't breathe. You know, when you like something's in your throat and you're trying to get a little bit of airing. If you guys can hear that, you can just.
Speaker 2: Like suck the littlest bit.
Speaker 3: There was not one little tiny bit of air that was getting in anyway.
Speaker 2: I start sort of like you know.
Speaker 3: Like coughing and heaving, not trying to cough and get it up, but there was nothing.
Speaker 2: And I looked back at Sherry and I looked at.
Speaker 4: Jay, and We're on a highway in Canada, and they were laughing because I thought I was joking, and I was panicked.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm gonna die. I can't get it.
Speaker 4: I was like hitting my chest and then I looked Sherry's like I thought you were joking until you looked at me. She's like your eyes were pleading, they were bulging out of your head, and she was like, holy shit, and she's like Jay, pull over. Jay's on a highway and I am like I'm gonna die. My face has gone purple.
Speaker 2: I had to tell her. I was like hit me on the like I was showing to my back and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, hit me on the back.
Speaker 4: She starts to hitting me on the back. Nothing's happening. It wasn't dislodging. Jay's tried to pull over on the highway.
Speaker 3: I've rolled out of the car and I'm thinking I'm gonna die and sheriff comes up. She's doing the highwake maneuver on my back, smashing.
Speaker 1: Me in the chairs.
Speaker 2: And then it finally popped out and I lived to tell the.
Speaker 3: Table only dramatic or like weally sitting here? Like could you imagine anybody by a mentors?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: You needed?
Speaker 2: Some coke?
Speaker 1: Did you see that.
Speaker 2: As a kid?
Speaker 1: Put popped off? Okay?
Speaker 3: How many dates do you think you went on throughout your single period?
Speaker 2: Two seven five? I have a question for you?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: You know or could write down every single person you've had sex with?
Speaker 2: Like do you keep a sex list? Or have you kept a sex list?
Speaker 3: I have not kept a sex list. Like that doesn't interest me at all?
Speaker 1: Were you either? Did Laura?
Speaker 2: I don't have a list.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember speaking to someone one of my friends. Does they wrote it all down? Doesn't interest me? Could I count.
Speaker 1: I mean like, in.
Speaker 2: See, you're speaking to someone that was single for ten years in her prime. So are you ever tried though?
Speaker 3: Because I remember when I was in the batch house, I tried to write a list and then I was like run out of paper. Well no, no, I like, I mean, I, oh, guys, do you want to get trolled? Just do a podcast with your friends.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I have been in like super long term relationships. I mean, not that it matters, but I don't have probably as many that some of you listening to the podcast would expect that I would have had.
Speaker 2: However, I definitely have people where I was like, what was that guy's name?
Speaker 3: Who was a cop? Who can't remember the names? I'm like, I had sex with you, cannot remember your name? Would run into them in the street, No, what they look like?
Speaker 2: Name gone. I've got something to add to this.
Speaker 3: I have read an article recently that said that the average number of people that someone has slept with is eight.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, all right, terms of sex many terms of dating. To anti question, I was thinking, like a solid decade and in my prime and dating all around the world. I've been on a lot of dates and like, I do not sleep with everyone on date so I want.
Speaker 2: To make that very very clear. But I reckon it would have to be between It's probably not as many as you think. I don't know. It's it between one hundred and two hundred. Is that a want to know? It's a lot of dates. I don't think so, especially fine.
Speaker 1: There are times that I would have.
Speaker 3: Gone a year without a date because I wasn't interested. I was just looking after myself, doing my own thing.
Speaker 1: And then there.
Speaker 2: Would have been years where I was like three dates a week and.
Speaker 3: Pretty well versed. I've got any questions, Come at me. Listen a Life on Come podcast. She did start a dating podcast. We're talking about dating. Is Jordan you're penguin?
Speaker 2: Yes, when I could be wrong, but if you ask me, I think is for sure. Think he's my penguin. Do you think he knew early on?
Speaker 1: Yes? You know why I.
Speaker 3: Knew, and like, let's waybe he doesn't dump me. I knew because I didn't run. That was like one of my main signals was like usually and everyone knows me, Laura's knows me that I'm a runners. The second any one shows an interest in me, I'm out. But I wanted to spend all my time with him. I'm also somebody that wants to be alone a lot, which is funny. I think people don't know that about me. But I love my own space and my own company, and all of a sudden, I didn't want to run. I didn't want to do anything but be with him. So I was like, whoo, I think I'm in trouble here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's really sweet, Britt. I mean, Jordan, if you're listening, he would not be listening to this.
Speaker 1: We know that you tell.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing dating stories all the time, but what's most embarrassing moment?
Speaker 1: Full stop.
Speaker 3: I've already told this story on another Bonus episode, but it was in season one, so I'm going to give it the quick summary of this story. But my most embarrassing moment was I'd just come back from a big trip around India, and I had had this series of unfortunate events, like I had broken my arm, and then I had gone to India, and when I was in India, I ended up in hospital. And it was just this, like every week something bad happened, to the point where my sister thought someone had put a hex on me and told me to put lemons under.
Speaker 2: My bed or something crazy.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I came home from India, I hadn't unpacked, so I had just kind of pulled out all my shit from my suitcase into my bedroom and that I'd gone to bed completely naked, and in the middle of the night, there was a fly in the room, like a fucking fly, just buzzing around like those really big, fat dumb flies, kind of like hear yes I bong bong bong trying to get out of the window. Anyway, I went out and it was an old apartment in Bellby Hill. So I went up to the window and I undid the latch. But it was one of those sash windows that has like the rope that keeps the top part up and the bottom part you know when, so that doesn't come flying down anyway, And the time that I had been in India, the rope must have snapped or something had happened to the ropes. The rope wasn't there, and I opened the latch and the top part of the window came flying down and caught my hole from like my knuckle to the top part of my finger was wedged completely shut in the window.
Speaker 2: So there I am naked, screaming.
Speaker 3: To the point a fucking window to the point where and like I've just recovered from being in hospital with diarrhea, and this is like three days later anyway, and I'm screaming and my apartment bedroom window faced the apartment bedroom window of the opposite building.
Speaker 2: And so I'm screaming.
Speaker 3: My neighbor has turned her light on and her and her husband out the window. Her and her husband are at the window her and she's.
Speaker 1: Like get away from the window.
Speaker 2: Yelling at me, thinking I'm like trying to flash him. He's probably like this hasn't been on porn hub before. I was like, this is the best.
Speaker 3: Day of So she kicked him out of the She kicked him out of the bedroom. I finally was able to communicate with her from afar that I was trapped in the window.
Speaker 2: She couldn't understand why I was trapped in the window anyway. Way, for it gets worse.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like call an ambulance because like the circulation my fingers was gone. I was like, I am I'm gonna lose my fucking hand here, like I was really in a whole state. They called an ambulance. So the ambulance takes and I live with the housemate as well, so the ambulance isn't there yet, so I'm screaming, I'm still naked on my own in my bedroom, trapped in.
Speaker 2: The window, trapped in the window.
Speaker 3: And eventually my housemate's here, so the buzzer starts going because the ambulance is downstairs and house me. It gets up and she's like, oh, for Fox's sake, anyway, I could hear her, and she goes to answer the door, and then she comes into the bedroom.
Speaker 2: She thought I was drunk on the street screaming.
Speaker 3: I've never done that in my entire life, and the entire time that we lived together in the three years, had I ever stood out the front of our apartment screaming. Anyway, There's a whole lot of other issues there. So she comes in. So it's her the two ambulance people, and I'm trapped in the window in the naked were they no? And her names was Bill and Ben, And I'll never forget because I can in my like woozy straight afterwards, I was like Bill and Ben the flower pot man. Anyway, So here I am naked in the window. Bill and Ben walk in. It sounds like it should be in a movie Bill and Ben walking in. Bill and Ben la laughing because they think that I'm drunk and I'm not actually trapped in the window either. They were kind of a bit like, what is going on here? She runs over, She puts a sarong over my shoulders and like over my waist.
Speaker 2: So here I am in a sea through sir, you still want to be a bit sexy.
Speaker 3: It was Bill and Ben and this is what Bill and Ben do. Bill and Ben go, oh hah, we have to create a safety path. So then they spend five minutes moving all of my shit out of the way.
Speaker 2: You create get my hand out of the window.
Speaker 3: So they get to the window, but they can't open the window. Then they realize that actually I'm properly stuck. They can't open it. They have to call the emergency rescue team who comes and cuts me out of the goddamn window because they were so worried that I was gonna lose my hand.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that was that happened. That was a long time ago. Such a good sessstrumatic.
Speaker 3: So you emergency rescue team came and cut my hand out of the window and I was still naked.
Speaker 2: Why hasone giving the poor girl, some.
Speaker 3: Clothes, the neighbors just sitting across the window going a business.
Speaker 4: Do you know how screwed you'd be if it happened now, because that whole thing and be caught on camera now and on the internet. If that happened this day, someone from an apartment above across the road would be filming the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't that long ago people had mobile phones. It was only like seven years ago.
Speaker 2: It was when I was like throwing it on the internet, you know.
Speaker 3: And it was one of those things in life, Like after it happened and I got in the ambulance and I went to the hospital, I was like.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Like, after everything that we have been through in this past year? And I say we, like I'm talking about my seven third person, but after everything that had happened, I was like, this has got to be a cruel, sick joke, Like, are we done?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: You see what your fingers for? The pinky and the stinky?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thank god? Ready hit me, what's yours?
Speaker 4: I was trying to think of it when you were talking my probably one of my most embarrassing stories.
Speaker 2: I've done a lot but it also has to be surfing.
Speaker 4: When we were at a competition about probably I was probably only seventeen or eighteen, We're on the Gold Coast. There were like a thousand people on the beach, on the Gold Coast beach because it was like any international competition, so there are a lot of people there. There's a lot of interest at this stuff. And there was like a moped company that had sponsored the surfing, which means we've got mopeds.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm like seventeen. I don't know how to drive a moped. I don't how to do anything, but I was trying to be cool.
Speaker 3: So there were so many hot guys there. So my girlfriend and I got a moped and in this tiny little blue bikini with a helmet on and shoes on, so I had joggers like a g shrink string bikini and the helmet. I get on this moped and I'm thinking I'm killing it. It's like scooting around.
Speaker 2: We get back till like.
Speaker 3: The main strip of the Gold Coast, Seve's paradise that I cannot explain to you how many hundreds of people are lining the streets and the beach. I'm off the bike, I'm standing up and I'm holding onto the handles next to me, and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but I pulled the throttle but just enough for it.
Speaker 3: To kick and the bike started going, and I'm all of a sudden, I don't know. I didn't let go of it. I was running along behind it, but the bike was getting further in front of my hand, and I was pulling back on.
Speaker 4: The throttle, and all of a sudden, I'm almost supermanning my feet, almost taking off the ground on the side.
Speaker 2: I've still got a helmet on in the bikini. Everyone starts to look at me, and then I get to the point where it's.
Speaker 4: Going so fast have to let go. I fall onto the road, down the gutter the moped. This like slow motion movie. It's on the sidewalk and there are people at restaurants and cafes that were literally diving out of the way because rode bike is.
Speaker 2: Careeming past them.
Speaker 3: He luckily hit no one and then it crashed in front of everyone into a police car.
Speaker 1: And I'm on the road. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: It's like silence, you know, in a big bang. Every surrounds.
Speaker 3: I am on the ground I rolled my ankle so I couldn't even run away. I was on the ground with this brained ankle was so big. And that's how you got your first moped.
Speaker 2: That is cool. That's also why I stopped serving.
Speaker 3: And also Brittany has a criminal record. Okay, next question, backstory on Buster. Why does he have one leg?
Speaker 2: This is actually stating that three legs. Yeah, missing a leg. I think that's what they mean.
Speaker 3: So Buster has three legs, not one. I got Buster when he was one year old, and he had had his leg removed when he was six months. And so at the time I was living in Surrey Hills. I had just gone through a really bad breakup and my neighbor, who's now one of my best friends, she had also just gone through a really bad breakup. And I came home this one day and there she was sitting on her balcony with Buster, so she was fostering him. And I walked past with my bottle of wine which I was going to drink on my lonely own, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got dumned. I got dumped.
Speaker 2: Let me friends, and.
Speaker 3: I let myself into her house and we had drank a bottle of wine, and then we got another one and I fell in love with Buster. And then she was like, this dog is mental. He needs to be like exercised every day. Take my house keys, you can let yourself in and take him for a walk, whatever you want. Then I fell in love with him and I adopted him, and then I kept her as well. You know how he lost a leg so he was like living out in a farm and he got hit by a car. And then there's this really awesome for anyone who's looking to adopt a dog and they're in Sydney, there's this awesome rescue called Maggie's Rescue.
Speaker 2: And what they do is they.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 2: I've searched that before. Yeah, it's amazing. So they're amazing.
Speaker 3: What they do is they do all of the operations for free, not for profit. They do any sort of like rehabilitation for the dogs or the cats, and then they rehome them. And I highly recommend anybody who's looking for an animal to get one from them. I actually love this part of your narrative. How did you guys meet?
Speaker 4: We've told this before, but I'm gonna like, I mean, I'll tell a story again, but I'll compound it. I was an emotional wreck on the last week of The Bachelor, airing to the public. Laura was under the impression that I had won.
Speaker 2: She didn't know.
Speaker 3: Started to get a little bit of heat from the public about a few things in the last week, because it really does heat.
Speaker 2: Up in at the end.
Speaker 3: Everyone sort of picks a sign, everyone picks a character, and everyone gets very invested. And I say character, because that's the way a lot of people, unfortunately look at you on the show. And I was at home in my bed crying my eyes out because there were some horrible things written about me. My skin was far too thin.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: I hadn't experienced what it was like to be trolled, I guess, ever.
Speaker 2: And I got a random DM from Laura.
Speaker 3: And it's almost this like unspoken rule that you once you're on the sea season a Bachelor, you reach out to the next season. I know someone did it to Laura, Laura did it to me. So I get this DAN from Laura, never met her. I don't know, hey, babe, Basically like I've seen what's happening at the moment and that you've been copying a little bit of Pete And I know one hundred percent what you're going through because I've been there, I have no expectations.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to get anything from you.
Speaker 3: Basically, I just want you to know I can imagine what you're doing right now. You're probably in bed. You think the world hates you, you think it's.
Speaker 2: Never going to get better.
Speaker 3: You can't go outside because you're too embarrassed to see anyone. I want you to know it will get better, and I want you to know that if you want to talk, this is my number, and I reckon I call during like ten minutes, and I'm not anyone that ever.
Speaker 2: I've never been like an ask for help person.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 3: I'm always like, get through it myself and I'll be there for others, and I just never ask for help.
Speaker 4: I was beside myself and I was like, fuck, I need to speak to this girl, because I like the world is over.
Speaker 3: A few people would understand that actual feeling, like that genuine feeling of despair from public people who don't even know you. It was, and I genuinely felt in hindsight it would have been like zero point five percent of people. I felt like the whole of Australia was against me. That day and you really do. You feel like your world is imploding. So we spoke on the phone and we spoke for like an hour or something, and I didn't tell her any of the ending, so she didn't know what had happened. She just made me feel better and be like, I promise you, in one week's time, it will be forgotten. She's like, whatever happens in the ending, this will be forgotten and you'll move on. And it did, and then we started to catch up.
Speaker 2: I was in Portant Quarry.
Speaker 3: We just started to like go for a breakfast or a walk when I came to Sydney, mainly because I didn't have any friends here, but I was coming from media things and that was really it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's this.
Speaker 3: Weird world where like I guess, I mean, I kind of I don't know. I'm allowed to say this. I kind of knew the ending before the ending happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't ever know that. Yeah, I can't until now.
Speaker 1: You always told me you didn't know, you.
Speaker 2: Bitch, No, no.
Speaker 3: No, I told you I had a feeling. So there was like nobody had ever told us. We still have some friends that are from the batch of the world. Nobody ever specifically told us, but it was more so whether.
Speaker 2: You're liking bikini photos on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was more so that there was like this lack of certainty around the way that he was speaking, so like from like me knowing and being with Matt, when somebody comes out of that situation, they're like, regardless of who they've chosen, the normal thing to say is I am in love, And he just kept saying I had a good experience, and I was like, that's a fucking weird thing to say if you're really really in love with someone. And because we are so in tune with the language that's been used on the show, I guess at that time I was like, I have a feeling he hasn't picked anyone, or if he has picked someone, it's already over yea. So it wasn't so much that I reached out to brit because I was adamant that she was the person at the end, But I mean, I just know all the backlash that Matt and I received, and I know I remember thinking, if all of Australia doesn't want us to be together, how the fuck is this relationship ever going to work? And it felt like on our finale night. All of Australia didn't want us to be together. But then turns out, you know, six months later, people forget. I still get messages from people today on Instagram who will say something nice or something funny or something. You know, they reply back to one of my stories and the comment above that is from twenty sixteen, and they've been like, he should have picked Hara, and that's what they've.
Speaker 2: Written to me.
Speaker 3: And then they have forgotten that they hated me and now they like me. So this is what I mean by people don't remember. People attached onto something that happens, you know, on TV, and they get really angry, and then five months later they're like, oh they're still together. That's cute, and they jump on the bandwagon. So I wanted Britt to know that just because you feel like everyone hates you, people just get really riled up about the Bachelor, people really fucking care about the outcome, and then we just couldn't get rid of each other. Yeah, and then you know, she got her relationship out of the Bachelor, the one that she always wanted, the true love story of Laura.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your worst habit?
Speaker 3: I'm actually more interested in finding out what you think each other's worst.
Speaker 2: I know Laura's already fucked straight off. I forget everything. What's my worst habit?
Speaker 3: I think Laura's worst habit is, and it's I know the reason you do it, But I wonder if we think it's the same thing. I guarantee it. I guarantee it Laura's worst habit. Oh no, okay, so I can tell it's different way we attack someone. I think Laura's worst habit is she's got a really bad habit of and it's because she does a thousand things at once, of like not replying to a message that I that I like.
Speaker 4: I fucking really need it. And sometimes I will send the question I have to you know what? This is how desperate I get. Sometimes I'll ask the same question over three days, I'll do it via message, email, person, phone, call, WhatsApp.
Speaker 1: And then this is true.
Speaker 2: And then when there's one hour through Matt, I've even got mad.
Speaker 1: I have message Mat.
Speaker 3: Before and said tell you if saying to get back to me. And then it's always in like when I'm like Laura, we've got one hour left, I need this, and she's like, oh okay, fine. So babe, and then she gives me the answer and I'm like, that's for me. I'm like, that's you're ways having for me.
Speaker 4: And I know it's just because you're doing a thousand things at once, but that doesn't take away from the fact that.
Speaker 3: It's also I find okay, this is like, this is me defeating myself.
Speaker 2: Now it might in my defense.
Speaker 3: I find it really hard when I'm constantly getting at hoc one question here, one question here, one question here, one question here, and I'm like, already trying to chase after two kids, run another business, and I can't just drop whatever it is I'm doing to answer one random question whenever it comes up in somebody else's brain. I held your phone while you've been recording before. I've never seen anything like it. I have literally never seen a phone illuminated. I'm like, and that's the thing I don't have to be in your defense because I know the reason that that doesn't take Still my worst.
Speaker 2: I say, what I think is the worst quality is that snorts like she don't even registered that you snorted. You just laugh hack, she like snorts the not back in.
Speaker 3: So you guys don't know this about me. But if I ever get a fucking nose job one day.
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 3: So I have like tiny, tiny sinuses, tiny sinuses where I can't breathe properly, and.
Speaker 2: Don't try and make it sound cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like really adorable sinuses. They're so cute, which means the snot gets caught in my face and every surf and I just have to make that like noise, and I do it probably like five hundred times a day. Could you imagine what it was like for Matt when he was like, I've just chosen this girl, my last female on the Bachelor, and then he found out that that's the person I am. I fucking never apply to text and I snort alled it. She pretty much does it like twenty times an episode, but she edits it out.
Speaker 2: Alright, go on, what's fine? What's fine? I'm scared to hear it. I've got heaps. No, I don't know what your worst quality is. I feel a quality my character, you fucking bitch. God good woman, it's she's just not my character. What I don't know what your worst quality is? Okay, cool, I've got none.
Speaker 3: Next questioning, I think if I'm like at a stretch to choose something, and it's only because I've been asked speak spring NEOs. No, I know, I think maybe because like, and this is only a reflection of how stressed I feel in life at the moment.
Speaker 2: You're a yes person. Yes, yes, yes, we'll do it, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: And then you worry about how it's gonna get done later, which is fine but really really fucking hard when you've got so many things on a boil and you're like, yeah, we'll do it, Yeah, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: We'll do that too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, We'll write a novel. Fuck you, I write a novel.
Speaker 1: I will do a radio show.
Speaker 2: Fuck you have a radio show. And I'm like, Britney stuff come back from the brink. I will one hundred percent say that.
Speaker 3: I also agree that that is my worst quality I am.
Speaker 2: I am a sick of fane because I know that, like, good things come from opportunities. So I'm like, yeah, sure, I'll move to Alaska tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Like every day, every day, Brittany's like, oh, I'm now acting on a fucking ten Pars series and I probably won't see you for the next six months, but don't worry. We'll still be able to record the from Sri Lanka.
Speaker 2: Just say no to a couple of things.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna splice my resolution for when I get back from overseas using exercising the word no, yeah, and I'll be like yes, maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well like this, I'm actually interested in this. I don't need the answer. Have you guys ever had a disagreement? If so, what was it about. Yeah, we're like sisters. We fuck and fight, but we also love each other. We're like, have you had a real one?
Speaker 3: Though we've never had a real one, but we bicker. The thing is we are still Pretty says yes to everything. Pretty says yes, and Laura doesn't write You'll play apparently.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: So in all seriousness, the thing is we do spend so much time together, but we still are different humans that have different opinions and different ideas about things. So sometimes I'll really want to do something or be passionate about something, and Laura's like, I think that's boring. I don't get it, I don't want to do it, and vice versa. Lada like I really think this would be great, and I'll be like mah, things like that. So we disagree on sometimes content. Sometimes what we should be doing how we should do it like two normal people would, two friends, two business partners. And I think one of the really important things of this, and I know that there's no people who listen to this and relate to it, one of the great things about Britt and I is that we're in very very different stages of our lives.
Speaker 2: Like I obviously like have the kids.
Speaker 3: And like Britt is, you know, running around going to go see Jordan, Like we are at very different stages. As much as like that one brings for so much positivity into our lives, it means that I get to have really adult conversations, I get to come and do this podcast, and I'm not just constantly in baby world. But it also means that sometimes there's pressure points, because as much as we live these very different lives, we have to then come together and merge. And anybody who has kids knows that sometimes it's challenging to maintain friendships and to maintain the same level of connection with someone who doesn't purely because the life stages are different. So we at some times have experienced all those pressure points. But at the same time, we love each other and we have this podcast and we fucking love making it, and so we always kind of come out the other side of it, and bet.
Speaker 2: We talk it through straight away.
Speaker 4: So like if we're frustrated with each other about anything, which and mind you, I want.
Speaker 2: You guys to know this is actually very rare. This doesn't happen often.
Speaker 4: But we'll just talk it out straight away and then on the spot and then we get really like, we get really like awkward.
Speaker 3: We like we cut on stuff and it's like rainy takes are top off and then like you know, and then the ain'tal It's like, I reckon, everyone likes a finger in the butt?
Speaker 2: Whoa everyone?
Speaker 1: E great? Guy?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm so over being like, oh what are you doing? Maybe they don't actually want the finger of the bar. I have never met a guy.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm going to say this, Matt does not like a finger in the bottom.
Speaker 2: I don't think a finger. I just think around the general area. I don't think they all like it. I don't think we can stereotype that.
Speaker 1: Do they all shoot their sperm? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do they all like po finger in the button?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: He next question, pinky in thet We're not having a whole bonus episode on butts.
Speaker 2: Guys. Britt, this is a question from me. Have you ever tried Laura's breast milk? Because you said you wanted to, she won't let me. I don't express, so she'd have to take it straight from the sauce. Doesn't fresher than that? Who is your hall pass Jason Momoa. Brad Pitt? Brad Pitt really? Oh, Brad Pitt?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Isn't even so that's like it's literally like you just went to the shelf and you're like, where's the white bread?
Speaker 2: Ah, that's what everybody eats Brad Pitt. You know, why do you think he's not two thousand and five? Why it doesn't matter? Why do you think everyone eats him? He's peaked and he's on the way down.
Speaker 4: Oh he's still sexy lately. Yeah, he's like a little silver fox. Look, Brady's like mainstream.
Speaker 2: Of course, he's just like he'll always be top shelf. Jason Momoa, We know he's but my other one would be blid. That man like the mountain he is. He's too big a wooly for me.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time I said to Matt that he was my pass out, and then he was like I feel particularly insignificant that you would say that.
Speaker 2: He's like, why did you have to pick someone so big? I also like that you call it a pass.
Speaker 3: Out pass out pass like he's I let him make me pass out my other one.
Speaker 4: If you want somebody to do a little bit left field, it's Sam Hewan. And if anyone watches The Outlander, you'll know he's Jamie from Outlander.
Speaker 2: He's Scottish.
Speaker 4: He's the Reason or not him the character in the book Jamie is Reason Sheridan and I moved to Scotland and lived there for a year. Then I auditioned for the show and I got on as an extra. That is how much I'm obsessed with Outlander. Could you mention Sam Hewan.
Speaker 3: If you ever met him and then you told him that, and he would be like cool, need to get an avy, oh out against this bitch.
Speaker 2: I super liked him on RAYO.
Speaker 1: Is this the guy I think? I even Raya.
Speaker 2: Has this thing. I'm just outing myself.
Speaker 4: Raya has, like I guess, a direct message where you don't have to match so you.
Speaker 2: Can still message the message.
Speaker 3: Is this the guy that I asked you about at dinner the other night and I said it looked like proto Bagons.
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't.
Speaker 4: That's why you don't have a job here anymore. So he's my other. If you guys don't know him, looking him up, you.
Speaker 2: Will all want to play slip and slide on him. He's beautiful.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry, I'm putting up a pole proto Bagons or is this guy hot? No?
Speaker 2: I have one lot.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: You know that I told you about This is Us.
Speaker 4: I recommended that series This is Us, and so many of you went and watched it because I said it was the best years I've ever watched. That the main guy Jack his character fuck Mayo. You will die for him. And then someone pointed out to me that Jordan looks exactly like him, So I think that's where that came from too. I just wanted to add that in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you girls always know that you wanted children? I didn't necessarily want children. I think big one for me with having kids, and I'm so happy that I have kids now, But I never had that maternal pool to have them if it meant I wasn't doing it with my partner, So I wouldn't have had kids if they weren't Matt's kids, and I know how important kids were to him, so that's kind of what changed my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do you think.
Speaker 3: If you weren't with Matt and you were I guess, like, if you were this age now and single, do you think you would still want them?
Speaker 4: Or do you think it was purely because of Matt? Like, did you actually have no design?
Speaker 3: I guess the thing is like I wouldn't know where i'd be at if I wasn't with Matt. So like, I can't answer that question honestly because I can only answer it from the person who was thirty years old and wasn't sure if she wanted to have kids. But I also had never been in like a happy, stable relationship that made me feel like it was a safe.
Speaker 2: Environment to have kids.
Speaker 3: And like, I mean, some of you might know, but I think, like I don't really talk about my childhood very often at all, and it was not great when it came to like male figures in my life. My dad was absent for a lot of my childhood, or he was, you know, my parents were separated, but my mum was married to a pretty shitty guy, my stepdad, And so I just never wanted my life to be really hard, like my mum's life was hard, and that's kind of what I saw parenting could be like. And I didn't have the role models of what it could look like if it was a happy family unit. And now I know that nothing is a guarantee forever, and I know that, like there is no science sealed contract that means that Matt and I are going to parent Male and Lola for the rest of our lives, although that is our absolute intention. But it was the relationship that changed my mind. It was his enthusiasm about being a parent and also being a good dad which changed my mind as well being a family. Yeah. Yeah, I think that that question also often when you talk about having children and stuff, if you have had a different experience to what he is, like the happy family unit, it can often change your perspective on having a family unit of your own in the future. Yeah, And I think, like I said, I'm so so happy that I have children, and like Molly and Laula are my absolute world and I've really taken to motherhood. I didn't realize how much motherhood transforms you, Like I know that you can we see them bemes and we see people talking about it on social media, but like I never really bought into that narrative. I didn't realize how much it changes every facet of your life and of your identity. So I am a better person now for being a mum, but I wouldn't have learned the lessons that I've learned. So I think it's one of those things where, like the beauty of hindsight, if I was still in the same position, whether I would have this reflection.
Speaker 2: How about you rate? Do you all an answer?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I in all honesty, I'm thirty three, thirty four this year. I have changed a lot over the years with my perspective and what I think I wanted. I remember we've been with my first boyfriend, who was with for eight years, and I remember at like seventeen saying to him, I'm going to be a young mom, like we're gonna have kids young.
Speaker 3: I want four kids by like twenty five, because when you're seventeen twenty five, it was fucking old. As the years went by, And also I'll never know if this happened because of the relationships I was in or I don't know why I changed, but I started to want them less and less, not necessarily want them less and less, but it's time my kids.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was unsure, and then I met Laura's kids and I was positive. That's a lie.
Speaker 3: I think as the years went by and you get older, and maybe it was because I was single, I was traveling the world, my priority shifted.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to just be in a small town having children. And not that there's anything wrong with that, it was just I went through this bad breakup and I made a decision that all of a sudden, I wanted to travel the world and having kids isn't conducive to that. Also, I had no partner.
Speaker 3: So as I get older now, I mean, I just froze my eggs quite recently, and that is because I'm still unsure.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty four and I still don't know. Part of me thinks I can't see my life without a child, but I'm still not ready. I still feel and I know I need to sort of start to become ready, purely because of an age thing and a biological clock thing, and we just know it does get a little bit more difficult. But I don't have that overly maternal pool right now, and I think that's still because I'm very focused on career and I'm very happy in my life my partners on the outside of the world. I'm hoping that that changes, because I want to really want them like I do. Want to feel like I really want them otherwise.
Speaker 3: I've been asking my friends recently, literally, like last week, I'm like, how did you know?
Speaker 4: How do you know you want kids? Because it's really concerning to me that I don't have a clear answer.
Speaker 2: I don't think it needs to be concerning.
Speaker 3: I think that you are still unsure or even that you want to be like definitive in your answer. But I do think that we have been sold this fairy tale. I think that we've been sold that like you should expect to want to have children. But more and more these days, we're seeing people who are childless by choice. There are so many sacrifices that you have to make in being a mother. It's not just all of the beautiful things that you see on social media.
Speaker 2: It's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's it's a fucking, huge, huge sacrifice. And I think that there are people who make that decision and also regret that decision. I know that that's a really taboo thing to talk about. And I know it's a topic that I don't think anyone wants to touch because for fear of the backlash. But there are people, and there are times when people think, like, fuck, my life was.
Speaker 2: A lot easier before I had kids.
Speaker 3: I don't have any regret about my change of mind, Like I'm so happy that I am a mum now. However, like I said, if my circumstances had been different, I don't know if I would have changed my mind if I hadn't met Matt, if I met someone who didn't want to have kids, maybe I would have a life without kids.
Speaker 2: But you just you don't know.
Speaker 3: You life kind of changes depending on what you are presented with and what journey you kind of end up on. Yeah, And the reason I say that I hope that I do have a definitive answer on whether I want them or not is purely because, like you just said, it's such a big sacrifice.
Speaker 2: It's a big decision.
Speaker 4: It's not like, oh, should I go to Europe this summer, Like should I spend that much money on Europe?
Speaker 2: Let's just see what happens. No, the decision is I'm never going to Europe again.
Speaker 1: But you know, like, oh, should.
Speaker 4: Should I go for this job? Let's see what happens. Like that's okay, because what's the worst thing that can happen. You can go and change your job. Having a child is forever. And it's not a decision that I think, well, for me, it's not a decision I want to take lightly. I want if I have a child. I want to make a conscious decision that i've like, yep, I bloody want this and I'm gonna make it happen.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be like do I don't, I do not. I'll get it, go it. Yeah, And I think, like, you know, whatever is for everyone.
Speaker 4: But the reason I phrase my eggs is I want the option and I want the choice. And I know that at thirty four, I'm you know, I'm in the medical industry. I know what happens to my eggs, and I know that they're deteriorating, and they are. The test said that they are. So now I've just taken control over that and whatever happens in the future, I know that I've done the right thing and I have the option.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna see what happens.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I'll have a little tennis, baby, maybe I won't.
Speaker 2: We'll see wash this space.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited for you to kind of tell your story about your egg freezing process and just seeing you go through that. I think I learned so much by literally watching you, and I think that'll be a pretty powerful episode.
Speaker 4: A lot of you guys are writing in about that, and I understand that you all have a lot of questions, and I promise you that we are going to do like a solid chunk in an episode on it, so I will answer them. So please don't think I'm ignoring you.
Speaker 2: If I haven't gotten back to you.
Speaker 4: But there has been a lot of you, like thousands of you, but we one hundred percent we'll do a really good, solid chat on it.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, that is it from us. We are actually going to go and take a holiday now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: We just wanted to bring out this little bonus episode to keep you happy, to keep a bit of content up in your feeds, keep you satiated, and also to keep Keisha employed. Thank you, legends, and also Laura is off to enjoy your holiday. Fuck you, Mat, tell your mom, tay Dat take dot te friends to share the love because we love that