Speaker 1: It's a Christian Acmons show podcast. Curfew.
Speaker 2: Last time I had a curfew, I was twelve years of age. I'm now forty seven. Curfew. We're in a city the only one in the world has been treated like we've been naughty. But that's it. That's it. Okay. I didn't want to do this, but now you've given us no choice. You're hurting yourself all the we are you have a curfew eight pm as well bed time for everyone. I told my kids yesterdays. They started to watch the press conference with me as well. We all had that feeling. It was all building up to Duran's big announcement. Then when you saw it's like it's going to be two thirty, you're like, wow, he's getting everything ready. The suit from the dry cleaner is no catman, do flee sip up for this press conference and they start to watch it, and then quickly when they got the good news about everything that was happening, they sort of disappeared. Then when they resurfaced about half an hour later, I said, oh, listen, you missed a bit where this curfew at eight scot is going to be really strict. They went, yeah, yeah, we know. I want to know they're turning off all the Wi Fi. And they were like, they can't do that, they can't do that. How they're going to I had them convinced for ten minutes. They almost started writing it was actually dangerous what I did in my house. Yes, they say there's going to be curfew is one thing. Turning the white like Dan Andrews has got a big Wi Fi button. Yep, minds you. I mean it got turned off yesterday. If you would tell stras of that you had no Wi Fi yesterday anyway, with the with the outages. So how is everyone this morning? How are we all doing this morning?
Speaker 3: It's just a strange feeling, is the best way to say it.
Speaker 2: It is odd.
Speaker 4: I fully expected to be pulled up on the freeway today to be asked where I was going, But I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was disappointed. Now. I was like honking my horn, driving past all the police stations, going out my way going five to five. I really shouldn't be out here. We've all got special letters, you see, we have special letters that say we're allowed to be out before the curfew. I kind of think anyone could fake that, oh, like I thought it would it says, we work in radio. But it's not even a kind of show busy entertainment letter like move aside off a showbiz coming through. It starts minus, starts quoting my employee number, which I didn't even know I had the employee number the police. So I'm going to get excited, going, do you know we had this morning we pulled over he works in radio, employee number nine oh three one oh.
Speaker 3: We'll just check that against our records three one oh get out of Duncan Cambon, national.
Speaker 2: Content director, also our day to day boss. It's such an important letter. Our boss obviously isn't deemed powerful enough to have any sway with the local authorities. The boss's boss has to sign off on this one because it's an important document. She's she's mentioned in there, isn't it. It's it's important this that the police have someone to call up. Our actual big boss does not want to be called Did you notice that? Is that? If you want to verify this? Cool Susan Carter. Now our boss is actually called Sue, but in the letter she's referred to as Susan.
Speaker 3: Much more formal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sue sounds a bit frivolous. Susan. Susan says, state of disaster. So what do we the curfew really people are getting Obviously people are very upset and angry and frustrated, and we have every right to feel those things. That's all vaniered at the moment. But also really we can if this is what's needed to be done. And we've all seen the numbers at the weekend. What was it yesterday, Patsy. The numbers were six hundred and something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was our second highest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the numbers are really high. It's like if you were Dan Andrews and he isn't operating alone, all you've heard yesterday is Dan has done this. Dictator, Dan has done that. As if it's just.
Speaker 3: Him, everybody out of my chambers.
Speaker 2: I need to think my dictator's outfit as well. I think as well. It's like he's taken advice from actual experts, not people online as spouting various rubbish. You know nothing about men of science and learning all over the world that be taken advice about what's need to be done. The numbers are very very high. They got really high last week, they're still really high now. And as he said at the top of this, if we carry on doing what we're doing, this will take six months to get down to lower them. It's too long. None of us want that by doing I guess a kind of short sharp shop is to try and bring the numbers down quicker. And also, what do you got to do after eight o'clock that you can't get it done by eight o'clock? You got five am. Get up nice and early. If you're so desperately, go your seven eleven for a slurpee. The thing I did love yesterday is when an exercise exercise is going to be limited to an hour a day?
Speaker 5: You kidding me?
Speaker 2: I've got any more than hour. It goes my daily marathon I've been doing at the moment and hour how much you get in those daily workouts to an hour? Now?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: One of the breakfast TV shows right now is every time they do anything, there are idents all screen with a picture of a virus. State of disaster. That isn't happening nice. It's not having at all, is it. That's like if we had every time you know, you went to a song came in the back of it. I just yelled, state of disaster. It's kind about six you know, that isn't helping everybody. Okay, we need to remind us us we are okay. Luckily, if you are okay, you really are okay. And as we start to find out Friday, we've got more messages that have coming over the weekend for various people letting us know about either COVID wars that they work on or their loved ones who work in these real frontline conditions. They are having it really tough, you know, and if if that's you gender, you are having it tough. But the rest of us who are have got the luxury of even being able to moan about it. We still are okay compared to a lot of people right now Melbourne who are in a really, really tough situation, and those worried about loved ones that actually do have you know, the numbers that we keep saying every day that we could refer to as numbers, those are actually people as well. So we've got some more messages. We'll update you why we're trying to find out who is working on COVID wars because we're trying to get them help basic sort of energy, drinks and food, which we've got a little update on this morning, and then hopefully a lot more tomorrow as we put it all together. Did you guys see any panic buying yesterday after the two thirty announcement?
Speaker 4: It was outrageous. On a Sunday, I go shopping for mom and Dad because I don't want them going to the shops they're in their late seventies. And the line to Aldi, our local Aldie, was snaked through the car park. It was incredible.
Speaker 3: But sometimes there's those lines for Aldi just to get like a jaffle maker.
Speaker 2: It was special. That's about six on a Friday for the Big w and Kma after Pantsy's double thumbs that step ladder of cheese that she was promoting on Friday.
Speaker 4: Hashtag influenza, but it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Hashtag influenza because you are that you're faster.
Speaker 4: And then I went over to Woolies to have a look there and there was no meat left. There was no sausages. I couldn't get my sausages and I couldn't get my beef mints. People are just like locusts.
Speaker 2: Well about the snow.
Speaker 4: Piece, No, I could get snow pees.
Speaker 2: Okay, so fluctuating, but then you've got to you've got snow peas as well.
Speaker 3: Did you see panic buying? I did the last minute dash. Yes, there's a lot of people did. As it got closer to eight o'clock and we can't be outside anymore and go, oh, well we need milk for tomorrow. I was just like last orders, Yeah, yeah, last drinks. So I went about seven twenty. I didn't realize that the coals near us was going to close at seven point thirty, so I guess give people half hour to get back into their homes. So it was it was this weird everybody was sort of in this half walk half jog getting around the of.
Speaker 2: Course, because you're in North melbournround the fits or whatever, so they don't want to be seen to be uncold enough to be panicking, but they're not walking and grazy. It's that thing you do when you cross the road where you don't want to sprint, but you ain't walking. You know there's a car coming.
Speaker 3: Up, You pick up your place just a little bit, but not so much to look embarrassed.
Speaker 2: And you're running away. You know, I'm not panicking or anything. I'm not sprinting across the.
Speaker 3: Road, but yeah, you're right, bananas all out I had to do that thing where there's a couple of like single bananas that nobody wanted and I'd pick them up, and I guess this is the jackie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're back to panic. You think that we're not allowed to go out at all. It was like you've got all day long, all day long, just because who actually was going grocery shopping after eight o'clock in the evening anyway? No one's doing that every week as a regular thing. Isn't that strange thing when someone says don't do something, they start panicking, like we can't go shopping again. And also when Dan Andrews yesterday said we're going to have to limit grocery shopping just to just once a day.
Speaker 3: Who's doing it?
Speaker 2: It's never that enjoyable. I think, you know, I'm going to go back in hour. Actually so much from grocery shopping hashtag grocery shopping. The other thing that happened in our house is obviously my oldest daughter has her boyfriend. It's all about that five K that five K zone, wasn't it, and intimate partner. So she gets her phone out and she starts seeing how far away he lives. Right, I really know it's eight hundred and twenty three meters And then I go, well, you wanted to see him because obviously you're just sixteen and you two have only kissed because you need to be an intimate partner. And it was a very awkward atmosphe between the two of us.
Speaker 1: Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Come on it to Diane, I think I listened to us. In Tasmania over the weekend, the local newspaper, the Mercury, they're doing a missing person's week and over the weekend the newspapers started to write about it and had a couple of articles of can you help find them? However, sadly, I don't know who was overseeing that. She's put she spotted this one of the people who sadly went missing in nineteen fifty six, nineteen fifty at that time.
Speaker 3: Wait, this gets better.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty six, this person they're now looking for in the year twenty twenty was fifty three. Can you help me find them? Can you help file it? So they're fifty three in nineteen fifty there are hundreds something, aren't that?
Speaker 3: One hundred and seventeen?
Speaker 2: So if you're in Tasi have a good look at there's anyone over one hundred one hundreds? Can you find them now? One hundred and seventeen.
Speaker 3: Claim your award from the Mercury and they also claim your award from Guinness Book, a record for finding world's oldest person.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in Tasmania on Saturday night. Then I was too much Friday. On Saturday night, me and a couple of friends, we had a online zoom hangout and it was a quiz and like a lot of English people over here in Australia, we do a thing Christmas in July and it didn't really out because it was a beautiful It was actually a really nice It was a very mild day on Saturday, right I had shorts on t shirt walking the dog down the beach right away. We did Christmas in July. My wife made the turkey, we had a whole dinner together. Yeah, I just loved it was really really nice. And then we did this quiz. So there were four couples all doing the zoom thing, you know and the split square screens, and each couple had to host a round and one of the round so I'm going to put up on Facebook. Actually one of the guys were friend Andy, you guys know as Johnny Cash, lovely man. He did. The best round was his round. You've got you guys already seen it. It's a movie emoticon quiz. The movie titles are a motor con so you have on your phone if you'll have a look at it. We're going to put up on our Facebook Page's twenty four of them. See how many you can get. One of the rounds I did was about Christmas movie. So all these questions I've got here about Christmas films, and I know it's not Christmas is actually auchut today. But do you want some of these questions I do? Right, So you two take each other on how many Home Alone movies were there?
Speaker 3: Three? I'm going to go four?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 4: Oh are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Too many? The only even on the first one was brilliant and.
Speaker 3: Then the third Home Alone that doesn't have Micholie Culk in it anymore. In the first two they are in different countries, in different cities, right his family in home line three, his parents are just at work for the dough.
Speaker 2: You're kidding, The story is jack If that's the third, what do we get to at five. They've gone to the shops.
Speaker 3: I think maybe out in the backyard for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: They're on hundred and seventeen. He can't find them. What is the human elf? What's his name?
Speaker 3: The human el?
Speaker 4: The human elf?
Speaker 2: Because he's not actually an elfl isn't actually an elf. He's a kind of yes to Jack name the British actor who plays the terrorist Baddie in the first die Hard.
Speaker 4: Movie, Alan Rickman. It was on last night.
Speaker 2: That was it? Great movie, isn't it. Yeah? Now, by the way, a lot of emails coming over the last couple of days because a lot of people got confused. And it's very easy done. I'm not I totally understand. You know, radio we're in the background. Sometimes you just you hear what you think you hear. On Friday Show, I was saying, how Jeremy Irons, the actor is in die Hard three. Now, a lot of you got confused. I thought that, I said, But I'm a bit of clear it up. I clearly said on Friday Show, if you rewind the tape, I've got it here. Let me just press play. Hi, it's Friday morning. A lot of bit were confused at the moment about Jeremy Irons. Jeremy Irones was in die Hard three. It's Friday morning, so that was a.
Speaker 3: Table and it must have got There must have been a lot of jumbling in the radio waves on Friday, because we've got a lot of emails, a lot of tanks correcting you.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's a sad way we're living, isn't it. People just wanted to damage my good name about Jeremy iron Facts. What year was Love actually released?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love that movie. Oh I'll go two thousand and three, Bang to Jack.
Speaker 2: How did you know that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five. My first girlfriend already remember watching it at home on video with her, so it already had been out for at least a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventeen years old, that movie. Two thousand and three. How many ghosts visit Scrooge in a Christmas carrotry?
Speaker 4: You're fast? I would have said three as well.
Speaker 2: Four. Everyone knows about the ghost of Christmas present, the ghost of Christmas past, and the ghost of Christmas yet to come. But it's also Jacob Marley's business partner. All right. Last two questions? How old is Kevin mccaudy, Colkin in the first Home Alone movie eight six seven. What is the most successful Christmas movie ever?
Speaker 4: Oh a miraculum, thirty fourth.
Speaker 3: Street, I'll go home.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually the Grinch. Really, do you know The Grinch has made over a billion dollars. Yeah, I had no idea when I was researching these questions. I just presumed like you, I thought it might be Home Alone, or like you'd actually go for one of the Muppet movies mister Grinch, And I just saw the money. It's made a billion dollars. Anyway, there's your Christmas. You can have that later on this you need to use at the inn and have a look on our Facebook on Instagram page. That's what you'll do with the movie emotocon Quiz, which I think you'll enjoy.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian I connells The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We did this every single day last week thanks to Australian Ninja Worry Back Tonight seven thirty catch Shane Crawfield as well on Channel nine. We got with our power tower, our ten K power tower into this week. It's a thousand dollars a day again. Let's play Christian O'Connell's tim k power tower to reminder how it works. Then Jack and Bat will do the demo round. At the moment so far, Jack is again in the lead. In the lead. It's quite it's quite a theme on this show. Oh, come on top of the class of the postman. He's on twenty eight. Oh wow, that she's doing good. She's only halfway behind you at seventeen.
Speaker 4: It's not that far behind. Half of twenty eight to fourteen.
Speaker 2: I below, but I'll give you a point for that. Pass is now an age you think some are arithmetic in the morning. All right, So let's go first of all with pats. I'm going to give you an easy one now, okay, oh yeah, you get fifteen seconds like callers will. In a second, we're going to open the lines now nine four one four one oh four three. We give you the category. You get fifteen seconds. You know what you get one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Patsy animals any animal.
Speaker 2: No, animals that live underground.
Speaker 4: Ooh, animals that adds do they leave underground? Caterpillars, wombats go underground. Rabbits, snakes can go underground. Possums don't they're in a tree, umm underground.
Speaker 3: That's about five. You wasted so much time telling us afterwards to live underground, to live underground.
Speaker 2: To see your fear. I haven't changed the rules of the weekend that you must stay out. Now all workings we need your internal monologue must be said Corners. Perhaps you get there five five? You did very well. Jack. You're gonna stay with the animal theme.
Speaker 3: Animals that hop or jump, kangaroo, rabbit, grasshopper.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 3: Oh good, there's gotta be more. Oh no, no stay of disaster.
Speaker 4: Oh what a shame? Only three Jack.
Speaker 2: Jacket. A tougher one now, yeah, that's a tough one. Christian O'Connell Show podcast, second week of this Then our ten k power Tower or thanks to Australian Ninja Worry, which is back on Channel nine tonight. That's seven thirty. We have two people that's played this morning right now. Consistance ready, unblock your minds, allow your thoughts to flow free. Remember you have a power. Let's play Christian O'Connell's ting Cave Power Tower all right up first this morning. Then seeing if he Awn's got the power and can win one thousand dollars. We have you, Liam, Good morning, Liam, Good day, Christian. How's it going, good mate? And how are you mate? How are you this morning? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't complain for a Monday morning. So had a nice long weekend, so all cozied up at home, so.
Speaker 2: You can't complain about that, good man. Okayin you sounds like you're on the road. You want to the way to work now?
Speaker 6: Yeah mate, yep, yep, on me way to work?
Speaker 2: Yep. Do what do you do? Liam?
Speaker 6: I'm a days mechanic mane.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, all right, Liam, I've got a good cashcrew for you. So you got fifteen seconds. There's no reason why in theory you shouldn't smash this.
Speaker 7: Sure it's a diesel engines, all right, Liam, you got fifteen seconds to tell us as many items of ladies clothing go.
Speaker 6: Ah, boots, skirts, dresses, high heels, handbag? Uh what else?
Speaker 2: Yep? I thought you get higher? I mean bronze knickers, bousers.
Speaker 6: True, very true, just a bit of a mental plank. I wasn't actually quite ready for that one, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've got foot feces as well, lots of them. Boots, high heels could go, thongs that you went boots.
Speaker 3: High heels to accept a handbag.
Speaker 2: We will five then, all right, five for Liam. It might be enough. Okay, let's see how Katherine gets on. Come on to Kathleen. Hello, Kathleen, how are we Hey? We're good. How was your weekend? Kathleen?
Speaker 8: It's lovely, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're at home right now. No, I'm not work already you work? I mean not even seven o'clock. What do you do, Kathleen? What are you up to?
Speaker 8: I work for a rooft supply company, right, okay, and in the factory here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well stay safe. Okay. So here's your category. Your one is I'm looking for fifteen seconds. Name as many love songs? Hello?
Speaker 8: Oh gee, you've got none that one love songs?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Maybe it's too hot, it's too hot, you know what? Give another category men's clothing, bed.
Speaker 8: Shorts, trousers, belt, braces, stocks, overall, we've got hats, job love.
Speaker 2: Hi, you've done it. You've done it, well done, You've got it. Kathleen. It sounded like you were actually selling some because you went, we've got hats, scars.
Speaker 3: That's to see the braces in there as well. Yeah, you hear about thet there's tons.
Speaker 2: Of braces o your lockdown braces is what we need to do about that. Now, your pet, we've got pants, trousers. Come on in, Kathleen, well done. You've got a thousand dollars. That's not a bad way to start this week, is it? One thousand dollars?
Speaker 8: Fantastic?
Speaker 2: Oh great, Just don't forget you've got to spend it before eight pm tonight. Otherwise as a all right, well done, Kathleen tough luckily Iam back tomorrow morning. Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian O'Connors show. Welcome to today's show. I hope everybody is well, and it's a strange weekend, and all I will say is we all just need to It's almost like we just need to slow it all down the moment, because the news yesterday was like a caffeine highly aginalized rush of words like state of disaster. These are not words that are easily to disco Oh well, yes, that's yeah, Yeah, that's all right. I feel really good internally right now about being told that I am living now in a state of disaster. And then there's other things I can posed. Curfews. We now have to all go to bed by eight o'clock in the evening. You know, we are living through history, and Jenny is I said that at the kids when we're watching the press conference this, I went, this is history. We are living through history. And it turns out living through history sucks. It's really easy when you're watching a Netflix documentary on history going. That must have been awful for them. But I've got all this wine and cheese in front of me. Now, I'm all right, let me just turn the thermoste up and our reflect and put it all into context. I know who the good guys are. I know who the baddies are. Suddenly, when you're in history and any thinking, we don't know any more acts there are to play in this? Yeah? Are we at the start of this? The middle of it? Are we coming to the end? Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many episodes left on the how many seasons.
Speaker 2: In season one? Jack, You're right, it's an interest when you think about that. This actually when we say this quite strange times, No, no, these are extraordinary times we're living in. But these are all the thoughts you have. Then all these emotions come, and there's fear, there's paranori, and it's very very easy to run away with all of it, and suddenly you're not even in your own physical body. You've lost yourself, haven't you. You're in these thoughts and oh my god, what about that? I need to get out of shops right now? Other people are going to be in a point lou role. I need lou role. I need to get my low role right now. Where's the flipping meat? I need me very quickly. You're in a You're not in a good place, and I think that's how we all started to feel. Yesterday. It was this lethargy on a Sunday and this to almost depressive kind of vibe to all. You know, even you saw the kind of language and the body in English coming from Dan himself having to give us this news. Goodness knows what he has to wake up to every single day and the different briefings and that. But the thing is we have to also hang on to hope and positivity because most of us right now are okay, and we are incredibly lucky to be that we are actually okay. And it's about checking in with yourself and actually coming back into your physical body, slowing down all the thoughts that are racing around in your heads. Right now and the drama of homeschooling. But I had to remind myself yesterday. I said this because I need to do this yesterday, and not for a walk with the dog yesterday after all, because I could film myself starting to go, oh, I don't know why I'm going to see my parents against my mum's birthday next month. Oh my god, poor me, poor me. And and then yesterday it was a lovely Sunday afternoon and I felt the sun on my face and I went, I'm okay, I am okay, and I'll get up tomorrow, I'll come in. I'll do this a job I love. So the thing I'm trying to say is that we have to just reminds us that we are most of us, luckily, are okay. And I've been reminded of that a lot over the weekend because I'm reading about what we started last Thursday and Friday. Last Thursday. We've got an email we came in towards the end of the show Wednesday from a nurse on a COVID ward called Ebony. What she started is incredible. Everbody sends an email, I just saying can we have some energy drinks? We just need energy drinks. We're tired, we're doing ten twelve hour ships, we are exhausted. We just need entergy drinks. And on Thursday, we've got a call from a lovely guy, Damien, who is actually the chief executive. He heard it all of AIA, their insurance company, and straight away you offered five thousand dollars to get as many energy drinks as they need. We thought, well, that's a hell of a lot of energy drinks. They don't need. Ebythany didn't ask for five thousand dollars worth, she just wanted a couple. So then we started to say, well, look we can help out quite a few wards now. And then Coca Cola heard about this. They've donated five thousand dollars worth of power rade as well. Now we've got ten thousand dollars worth of energy drinks. And then Cole's heard about this. Coals said that they want to help out. They've got all the food and snacks that are these doctors and nurses might need as well, they've got the infrastructure they can liver it to various students as well. So that's where we were at the end of Friday show. Was the great news that Cole's were coming on board. But we need to know where are all these covid wards, what you need, who are you and we want to hear from you as well. So of the weekend I've been in Onundad with these amazing emails. I share this with the team, the lovely pitch of Water just to Karen, he's got the double thumbs up, who just wanted to thank us. He just stepped out of a covid ward to thank us and everyone who listens to this show and all the good people of Melbourne for trying to think of them right now to help them out as well.
Speaker 3: And it's a reminder of look at all the ppa they have to wear, and I mean that's their whole shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Karen put at the end of this email, I can take more photos if you need it, Karen, don't worry about I think you've got more important things to do going other than the website likes to see if you can just get a couple more.
Speaker 3: The lighting's not that good, Karen, closer to a window maybe when the sun shining right.
Speaker 2: And I'm still got a song when we come back after George Michael, I've got some amazing emails from you letting us know who are these heroes? Who are these angels are out there right now, hard at work, probably at the end or art in a long day. They don't fully know what's ahead of them. So I've got some of these amazing emails for us all.
Speaker 1: Next the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: The big thing we're asking at the moment is can you tell us about anyone who works on a COVID ward Let us know who they are and what can we get for them? Because we can, we are going to be in a position this week to actually start to get energy, drinks, snacks, food, whatever that you really need the dods as nurses, we are going to try and help as many of you as possible. It is kind of like help the people who are helping us at the moment. Some of the emails that were coming over the weekend. Thank you very much to people who took time to email many over the weekend. Christian, I'm an anesthetic nurse at Saint John Hospital and Berrick listen to the show every day. Towards the end of last week, a hospital received thirty residents from a nursing home who are all effectively COVID positive a hospital was given an hour's notice. Can you imagine that you're dealing with people who are very, very, I mean seriously ill right on the line, asked Arfa on that ward were awesome. We've also got staff from other wars who are volunteering at the end of their shifts to come and share the load. This is what we need to hear about right now. It just changes your perspective. It gives you a different lens to look at something else. If there's anything all your listeners could do to show support right now, I cannot tell you how much it'd be appreciated by them all and all of us. It's a strange time. Thank you very much. That's from Niki Christian. I'd like to nominate Megan Clark in the pharmacy department at the Canopede Ness Cocoon ree Forest and Avery Wards at Monash Children's Hospital in Clayton. They've all been working. All those Wards have been working tarrenessy throughout the virus crisis. Any help you can give them will be greatly appreciated. I listen to your show every morning before school and if I can think of anything positive to come from home, listening. It's a home learning. Sorry is that I get to hear all the outwork time wasters and listen. Kaitlin. That's very nice, but it does not replace education. Do not ever mistake this show for education or even sometimes don't come here looking for entertainment. I'm not sure what we offer up, but it's neither educational or entertainment. Okay, but Caitlin, thank you for your lovely email. Kate. Then that's very kin Let's know about that, Christian. Well listen to you guys every day. And our family owned food factory we would like to donate as well. Along with Cohle's and your friend at AIA, we'd like to donate one thousand black rice toasties to help our heroes. That's very kind of you. Nick karamusis at zerofood dot com dot au. Thank you for offer a help out. Christ Let me tell you about I work in the Infectious Disease Department v IDs VIDs at the Royal Melbourne. We have two hot wards at present. The staff in these wards are in ppe gear their entire shift, hardly enough time for drink or food breaks. The OPD section of the unit has a refrigerated water cooler that we moved into our breakrom to store water in cool water, but of course it became tepid. The bridge. The fridge is breaking down. We really really need is a fridge. Let's add that then to our shopping list.
Speaker 3: Don't know the last time I bought a fridge at Cole's. But yes, I'm sure we'll be able to do something.
Speaker 2: We do have friends in Harvey Norman and Robert Ian s as well always said pick up the phone. We will be on the phone to them after today's show. Fridge then for the infectious disease departments viz At Royal Melbourne. Please don't think me arrogant, but you cannot mention my name on the radio.
Speaker 3: Oh did you already do it?
Speaker 2: No? No, not arrogant at all. We just curious as to know. We don't even want to be associated with the show. I want you, how do you not use my name? Keep me out of this? This consm Pricey, Neil Price, Christian. Can I give a shout tell all the pharmacists out there. My wife has been a hospital pharmacists now for thirty years at the Eastern Health System and an ow Monarch System. Her job is to go war towards and sure all the patients get the correct medicines. She also has to travel from hospital to hospital in various hot areas as well. She is an exposed essential worker, not given PPE. She's had to make her own mask. The hospitals are keeping what precious little PPE gear they have for the hospital for the hospital's staff, so she's not expecting anything. She doesn't even know I'm emailing this over the weekend. She'd be embarrassed, but I know what she needs to bought. Neil Price, Thank you very much as well, Christian, My daughter and her colleagues are in an acute medical ward right at the crisis point that you start talking about Friday break times need to be quick and easy. What they really need is instant coffee, easy snacks, ready meal. If there's any way you can help up supplying a coffee, a coffee machine for the put that to the shopping. This is getting longer and longer. There a coffee machine. I will try. I can't make any promises. I will try everything to get you a copy coffee machine for your daughter, Kate and everyone in the acute medical ward. That sounds like they really need.
Speaker 1: That, Christian, O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So every day we're looking for your listening about the people who are hard working on COVID, yours and units. It might be you your team. We're going to learn a lot of new war words. What is a Flem bottomist? Oh, I'm doing a shout out now, Christian min Is Fay, I'm a Flem bottomist. Could you do a shout out for all the other Flem bottomists that are you making this up? Faye? Is this a hospital prank right now? What is a Flem bottomist?
Speaker 3: I guess you analyze the Flem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, deal with someone doing the respiratory track, wouldn't it bottomist?
Speaker 3: No, that doesn't mean they analyzed the bottom They just did.
Speaker 2: A saying the Flem didn't understand a bottomist? Do you think of botany, which is biology and plant life? But a bottomist is the the We're going to need some sort of serial or our gooogle, aren't they? For some anyway? Faye and all the other Flem bottomists right now working very very hard. Shout out to you guys. All right, the next twenty minutes, then we're going to work the song that sums up our weekend. So over the last couple of months of Lockdown one and lockdown to my thirteen year old daughter, I'm in awe of her productivity. She has tied her hair five times, tye her hair five times, learn how to skateboard, and then on a couple of weeks ago, she said, I want to have my ears pissed for something called seconds. That's where there's a second piercing. And I frobbed her off with the classic this is this is a little parenting tip pee. You go, as long as it can be done professionally and safely. Because I knew it they were going to start to close those places now. So as long as it we could done safely and professionally, you know, in accordance with strict hygiene standards, I don't have a problem with that. Friday night, she goes, she comes down, she goes, I want to go. I want to pierce my ears right now. It's Friday night. Right was caught away and I said, why do you want to do it right? Why do you want to piss your ears right now? So that's what she said to me. I said, you bored. I said, you can watch TV with me, or we can play a board game. That went actually pits my ears as well, So I said, how are you going to do it? Now?
Speaker 3: So she's going to do it herself.
Speaker 2: She's done it. She's done it. Hell ice cubes. So I go listen, be very careful. What are you going to do? Right? Did I mention my wife is up by the.
Speaker 3: Way, the.
Speaker 2: Parent is right there? What a bonding experience between a dad and his thirteen year old daughter. Then the dad getting some ice cubes, handing them lovingly to his daughter and going numb the lobe with this. That's what she did. She went upstairs right with the ice cubes and a needle, and it was six year old daughter goes, I don't think mum's going to be cool with that.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you didn't even watch it happen? Do I need to?
Speaker 4: It was the biggest adult in all of this.
Speaker 2: Another parenting's hip here. Empowering your children in life is very very important. You know, I gave her the ice. My work here is done as a father. Okay, sometimes I've got to go into the forest themselves and work their way through it. I can't always be there. Next thing I hear, about five or ten minutes later, I press play on the Netflix document I was watching I got I forgot about that. I hear this. That might be the air persuit right upstairs. She's going, I feel faint, I feel faint. There's a there's a there's a needle with a really bright red. The entire left ear is really it's glowing, you know what. Almost need a phlambotomist to help out at that moment. If only favors around it is angry. It's really angler barely doing that for with an ice cube. And I went, you know what, maybe don't don't do the other one you want? I can't leave one done. Symmetrical, Yes, symmetry that it's all about. Symmetry. Is White's to supervise, Well, she did the other one. Very brave.
Speaker 3: You're brave for doing this way. Your wife's out of the house. What happened to you and she got home?
Speaker 2: Can you guess? Can you take your what? Yes, We've talked a lot about my decision making process on Friday night, All right, then I'll ask Jack. Jack finally found out it. Tell us about it next. Finally found out. The last little two weeks he's been telling how he was told to clear a couple of hours of yesterday for a surprise. He's now found out what the surprise was.
Speaker 1: Christian Iconnell, Christian o'connalds show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good one in Tutania. Listen to us right now on the iHeart platform. I think us to know that a flem bottomist generally is someone who takes all the blood and takes it to the pathology lab.
Speaker 3: All right, So who takes the Flem then Flem Tom Tree.
Speaker 4: Flim theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, and the slim Fairy. I'll give you fifty.
Speaker 2: All right, Jack? What is the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, I've been waiting building up for this big surprise. Bianca, my wife told me to sketch into my calendar August two from two pm to six pm because a big surprise is coming. So I actually had Christian help me choose the song for my weekend.
Speaker 2: This is the theme tune of a UK TV show that used to be on right in the eighties called Surprise Surprise, hosted by Cilla Black, who is singing her own theme tune. She used to sing it at the end of the show she did the show and then she sing the theme.
Speaker 3: Tune new version every week.
Speaker 2: No, no, just that she just play out singing her own theme tune. I think more hosts should have to sing their own theme tunes.
Speaker 3: So I do love the very surprise surprise. It hits you right between the eyes.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful. So what was the surprise?
Speaker 3: Well, any guesses?
Speaker 4: Well, I thought it was your Bianca's sister yep, getting married. But that's not the case.
Speaker 2: I thought it was some friends of answered this the other weekend. I knew that you doing dry July with me. It was going into August. I thought it was wine tasting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that would be a good way to come out of dry July. It was an at home clay ceramics and pottery class.
Speaker 2: No, oh, all right, before I before I give any opinion on this, tell me honestly, your reaction to being told for weeks it was a surprise and then being told it was ceramics.
Speaker 3: I'm got to say this is I'm only because I know Bianca so well. I wasn't surprised that this was it. I mean, I wasn't let down that she would consider this a huge surprise.
Speaker 2: Were you excited? That's my question? Answer the question.
Speaker 3: I can say this with honesty. I did have fun. By the end of the day, right, Okay, Yeah. When I saw a big lump of clay dropped off of the door, my eyes did start to roll that this was the big surprise.
Speaker 2: How do you ever expressed previous to this surprise and interesting ceramics? No, an interesting pottery.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever thought about doing it before.
Speaker 2: How did it work? What did you do?
Speaker 3: So a stranger came and dropped off Honestly, a huge lump of clay. We could have made the statue of David with and an array of different tools, ten different tools for cutting up the clay and using different scrapers and getting different textures. So I went into it with complete enthusiasm. I thought, I'll make little models of the team. I'll make a little Christian, I'll make a little Patsy. If time permits, I'll do the rest of the team come in with all little dogs.
Speaker 2: He looks around at the team. Now, I just need to tell you listener as if they shed somehow, thank him. None of the producers even looked up, because they know you're lying. Even if you were, I'd spent five hours, You're not making many I made.
Speaker 3: By the end of it, I made a pinch bowl, you know, not even big enough for a mezo soup bowl, which you would see.
Speaker 2: It's the sort of thing that, you know, not being funny, they give very old people or kids because basically, you can't screw up a bowl and it takes hours to do it, and a little bit less to say, like an elephant man of bowls and deforms. You just thumb it.
Speaker 4: Don't So you didn't have a wheel as such?
Speaker 2: Did you ghost.
Speaker 4: Hard to do a bowl without a wheel.
Speaker 3: Though, Jack, Yeah, we don't have the we don't have the wheel, the spinning wheel.
Speaker 2: So you just really got a minute listen. Cave people could make their own bowls without wheels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I made mine and it was, as you say, it was very lumpy. But the guy in the online video class said that that adds character.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice as character been Where is this man? Elephant? Where is it? No?
Speaker 3: Well, Part two is you make it and then they come back, take it to a kiln, fire it, and then they fire it for you to bring it back.
Speaker 2: Listen, the world changed yesterday. Okay, I don't know how kiln supplies and the ceramic industry is going to be hit by stage four. You might not get it back until twenty twenty one, but which time women need you to go to Big w and buy a bowl.
Speaker 3: As well. The camdown begins until I have my home mes soup Wow your own homemade bowls.
Speaker 9: Christian, Hello, good money.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast next twenty minutes. It's all about your misheard lyrics. We got part one and part two. We do this every Monday. Your misheard lyrics. You can email yours in whenever you want. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 10: It's just another Missharday, Christian O'Connell's Misshard lyrics.
Speaker 2: All right, miss herd lyrics every Monday. Last week, this one John Lennon Missus Connor is Gonna Get You in Cart's Gonna Get You was a instant Hall of Famer. The backstory is some kids sent it to me and they were frightened of a teacher called Missus Connor. And then one day they were listening to that song in the car and they actually thought this song was speaking of about Missus Connor's going to get you in Cart's Gonna get you. Imagine if you were a kid, you would be freaked out. By that. The song's even saying missus Connor's gonna get me hall of favor Ah. Then has always might be some hall of famous today it might be not if we hear the miss here, and if it's a miss first, all that we do the top five by Big John his top five today. Then the Offspring, Why don't you get a job? Say no Way, Say no Way? Or is it say Away?
Speaker 3: I used to think it was sail away.
Speaker 2: I played that song. I thought it was sail away. I don't get a job, Prase like guys that love to get on some text shoes at the weekend and go sailing and yachting. Those Offspring guys, it's yachting anthem. Really, isn't it yacht rock? They were the first ones there. I thought it was sail away, sail Away. It turns out it's say no Way, Say no Way.
Speaker 3: It's definitely that.
Speaker 2: I always thought, Kate bush Wow, we'd give you a part of my love, but you'd have to play the fall. They han't understand, not Kate Bushway with the wailing. Or is it we give you a house for loan, but you'd have to pay the pool. It's actually all there. I thought this was a long stretch a big John. But yeah, instead of we give you part my love, but you'd have to play the fall. I'm hearing we give you a house for loan, but you have to pay the pool. I'm hearing every word. I'm hearing everywhere. It's it's the longest one, but I'm actually going to give it a It's a very long one, El John, goodbye, yellowick road sniffing for tipbits like you on the ground. Just cut that bit out there? Or is it sniffing for turkey or is it sniffing for turkeys.
Speaker 5: Keys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, A bang, a boomerang when you feel that you found it. My advice is to take good care. Like Kate Bush. There's another longer one from John. When you peel on my bonnet, my advice is take good care. When you peel on my bonnet. My advice is take good care. I'm doing when you peel on your bonnet, My advice is take good care. Are you guys? This one? This one? I think you like Steve as Will stuck in the middle with you. Great song, great movie, Losing control. Yeah, I'm all over the place, Jesus.
Speaker 5: The place.
Speaker 2: Or is it listen Tony, I'm all over the place. Yeam, it's a soft eye or so. At the end of the Tony you are I'm hearing we are. Listen Tony, I'm all over the place once more. Jo Yeam please yeah, I like it. Listen Tony, I'm all over the place all right. Coming up next, Part two, All the ones you sent over the last seven days to Monday's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 9: It's just another miss heard Monday.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. Time now for part two of Monday's miss herd lyrics, the ones you send in. First of all, we'd go to twelve year old Odette Christian. My name's Odette. I've already covered that ADEBT and I Am twelve. I love One Direction. Same here. Great guys, great pop band. I thought they were. I've noticed a miss heard in one of the songs called one Thing. Listen, I'm frozen and can't breathe.
Speaker 5: June keeping making me Yeah frozen, Ben.
Speaker 2: Caby or is it Odett who's twelve? I think it's saying I'm frozen in Cabri. Yeah, as ever, I listened to one d are they saying, I'm frozen in cabri Jue.
Speaker 5: Keeping making me.
Speaker 9: Heear frozen, Ben Caby, Oh the clearest one today in fact twelve of you, Nodettess hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Oh that puts a p s if you do play this one out, can you just say alone to my mum Gabby and sister Darcy. Yeah we can. Good morning Gabby and your sister Darcy as well. Odette. That's a great when you get a Hall of Famer. Now that what this actually means is you get the we have a special, very rare Hall of Fame mug to be sent out to you as well. So, Odette, that's on its way. We're put out to you today. Thank you very much for that one. Mark is here in Richmond. He's wow. We Mark has been busy, he said, he's very poored at home at the moment. He's got three contenders. What's that that will pit your ears? Isn't it really? First one the Proclaimers. I'm going to bed now, I'm thinking that's all that is in there, all right, but let's hear it again. But now we're listening out for Hannibal Lecter. Hannibal Lecter, that might be one of the smartest ones we've ever had.
Speaker 3: I did not expect to hear, no, especially listen to the second vocalist more.
Speaker 2: Of all right, so proclaimers, Hannibal Lecter, Hannibal Lecter. It's that I can't get it. It's crystal clear. Actually, it's one of the subtless ones we have ever had. Mark and Richmond. That is a hall of Famer for this one, Hall of favor. This is so good, it's brilliant. I love this one. Hannibal Lector, Hannibal Lector. All right, one from one so far, Let's go to Mark and Richmond's second one, Mondo Rock, Come said the Boy. A familiar song for us. If you listen to this radio say, you will have heard that a couple of times. When I've been waiting for a long time and you've changed a lot, you change love? Or it is it when I've been waiting for a long time and you've changed the locks.
Speaker 3: And you changed love.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 3: Maybe change the one lock, Yeah, yeah, you change love.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid it's simply no Handibal Lector. Alright. Third and final one from a correspondent, Mark in Richmond. You rhythmics, there must be an angel playing with my heart and it's the line, must be talking to an angel, scale, or is any Lennox talking to a ninja talk? Yeah, must be talking to a ninja. I hear it. Scale, must be talking to a ninja. Yes, I'll give you that as well. Thank you, Mark in Richmond, very very good, Alan Taylor. All I want to do by Sheryl Crowe. All I want to do is have some fun before I die, says a man next to me out of nowhere.
Speaker 9: I want to do is have a little fun before.
Speaker 2: Next to me? Or is it? All I want to do is have some fumber Friday Superman next to me out of nowhere.
Speaker 9: I want to do is have a little fun before me?
Speaker 2: No last one today then from Jonathan Roma Sway, Mickey Marbles, Michael Bublet. Other dancers may be on the floor.
Speaker 5: Other dancers men on the floor or.
Speaker 2: Is it other dancers may pee on the floor.
Speaker 5: Other dancers meant the floor.
Speaker 2: A childish one, but it's on the nose. O. The dancers made pee on the floor.
Speaker 5: Other dancers meant the floor.
Speaker 3: Give it a hall of fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a grammed. I love that. Other dancers made Pete on the floor.
Speaker 5: Other dancers met the on the floor whilst.
Speaker 2: One of my Jonathan Roma Hall of Favor one, two, three, four Hall of Famers this week. Great work everybody, keep the coming in. Then, Christian at Christian O'Connor dot com dot AU, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Back on Friday Show. Right about this time, we had Jack's dad on the show digging in his old childhood garden with Jack's older childhood garden, trying to find the time capsule that Jack buried about twenty two years ago. Guiding him through this process was a psychic who was on the phone in Adelaide, Vicky. She has just emailed me right good on to who are Vicky the psychic from Friday Show. It was great fun and Jack's dad was brilliant and a Vicky was good fun too. Morning Vicky coome Morning Christian and Jack. I check in with Jack to see if his dad has found the missing time capsule over the weekend, as a lot of my followers are asking me that question and I'd like to give them an update. Good morning, Vicky, Guess your dad hasn't been out there all weekend digging up the whole guarden.
Speaker 3: He did go for another half hour after we finished on Monday in anger. But sadly, Vicky, he has not yet found the time capsule. So if any visions come to you over the next few days, and there is any other places we should dig in the backyard, let.
Speaker 2: Us know, do you? Vicky did did say after and essentially an hour of wasting everyone's time. That's not Vicky's fault. But we never found the tongue capsule. Why didn't we just get a metal detector? Do we need a metal detector this week? Or a sniffer dog?
Speaker 3: Well, it will my DNA still be on the tin? Will dog be able to pick that up?
Speaker 2: Listen? I've got a German shepherd dog which is apparently police sniffer dog. And I remember when a mate of mine came round and had had her about eight months, and I'd seen him in ages and he worked for the murder squad in London place twenty odd years. He came in. I went oh, he went, oh, who's this? This niche of shepherd document rubbish? Overrated those dogs? He goes amount of time We're getting to sniff a t shirt for a missing person and they just they just go bund hedge, take a dump. They've never found any missing people, they've never found the money overrated. So I show at the Sniffer Dogs and Vicky the sidekickers. Also, I think we've converted Vicky to the show. She's also got to miss her lyrics for us as well. Vicky, I'll save you had share in one for next week. I love it. It's a great one.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Within minutes off Dan Andrews saying and never actually said we're going to stage four. Did he just start talking about increased restrictions.
Speaker 3: I think he said stage four.
Speaker 2: I don't think he did.
Speaker 3: I can stop watching the interpreter that I was lene interpreter. Do you guys find yourself watching the sign language?
Speaker 2: Did you see what the sign language is right for panic buying? They're basically saying idiots in a very strong way. Yeah. You start to pick up some phrases because you.
Speaker 3: Like disaster and panic by and you're like, oh, that's interesting that that that must be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So Dan Murphy's was trending within minutes yesterday. Forget everything else about the eight pm curfew or any of the restrictions or state of disaster. The first thing to come out of this was how will this effect booze people panic buying pert They were accused of people going to Dan Murphy's as well. So today's time waster is Booze movies.
Speaker 3: Booze is The answer is damn and affected.
Speaker 4: Really Yeah, no, they'll be closed, I think, yeah, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, don't start saying this now, it's gonna be like mad Max. So they're not. They're not closed whatsoever?
Speaker 4: I know seven thirty at night lickle Land and all those branches. I don't know about dance.
Speaker 3: Well, if lickle Lands allowed to be open, surely dances.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're closed at seven thirty eight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I thought you meant that they're closed altogether.
Speaker 2: No, you just said as the news they'll be closed. But did you just hear the newsreader on the show go there'll be closed. She said that will be killed now.
Speaker 4: Of course they wouldn't be closed.
Speaker 2: People are pulling over an album driving through gardens.
Speaker 9: Gold.
Speaker 2: They're going to be close, all right. Boos movies is today's time waster. I've got no idea what you did last summer Booze Movies. I have no idea what you did last summer?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's just heard that the shuttel Dawn Murphy is a bit down. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Chunder Silver black Hawk down in one down in one down in one silver. Oh that's a gold. You're harsh today, Jack Goon with the wind, Thank you, days of Chunder Gold Harry Harry Potts of beer.
Speaker 3: A gold.
Speaker 2: Because he knows it coming down.
Speaker 3: If I always finish on a good one, I feel like how to play the game.
Speaker 2: Well done gold. Oh we haven't started yet.
Speaker 3: Back to E's the Future. Oh no, that is silver plus V being John Malkovich frozen my readers.
Speaker 2: Bronze be obviously it's kind.
Speaker 3: Bronze is kind the lowest you can get this, all right, this is a doubler Martini Todd, the demon Barman of Fleet Street. There's too much.
Speaker 2: Going on, and even too doesn't make up to a decent one. Bronze.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Perhaps he's just come in and asked chat for the ceramic steena the pottery Tina.
Speaker 4: Want to do it fun?
Speaker 3: It is fun. I'll bring you there's I've got enough clay to really last all of us the rest of the year. I'll cut you off some clay.
Speaker 2: Oh what a great offer that is hashtag things you only want to hear in twenty twenty, I'll cut you off some clay. Sounds like you've missed for something else. Come to toilet. He's going to go, and I'm going to go in there and cut off some clay. Sorry, Hi Brow, since I was in show, Hi Brow, Where are we booze movies? That's it? Booze movies. Okay, that's the time wasted. Today is your booze movies? You're ready to march Jack the Beer Hunter, Silvil plus it's Marky Parkdale, Scotch Pilgrim versus the world. Oh, Gold Brendan, well done, twelve angry men because the pubs are closed. Gold Sam Newman to be out there today. There's no gold.
Speaker 3: The Booze brothers, they are too obvious. It's bronze.
Speaker 2: Don't tell them off like that.
Speaker 3: You guys told me my one was.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. But you know, you know you're paid.
Speaker 3: No feel what we feel.
Speaker 2: Unpaid volunteers listeners not volunteer. Uh Rising Arizona. That's smart civil plus right. Obviously, silver plus is a good mark.
Speaker 3: You'd be happy to get that most days.
Speaker 2: Of the week. Rising Arizona is intelligent gold, The Dark night Cap, A Dark night Cap, Civil plus and After the Future Civil plus VB for Vendetta Gold. It's a long way to the top if you want a pot of gold.
Speaker 3: Don't know if that is even a movie. No, Bronze is a million.
Speaker 2: Uh we brought a brew Gold Libby well done, Chugsy Malone Gold plus Weekend at Boozy Gold. Dude, where's my cask gold? The Amazing cider Man. Now that's a super heroo. I could get behind sider Man plus. Yeah, very very good. Romancing the porcelain. You know when he's sick right right.
Speaker 3: Bronze didn't like it. Didn't like the.
Speaker 2: Visual Bartender Where art thou? Silver Goon with the Wind? Silver plus, How to booz a guy in ten Days Silver minus Morning to look up in Noosa? Uh No cabsat for old Men Silver plus a Silma Connie off your face off, Bronze, off your face off. Didn't like it, Okay, Bloody Mary Poppins Gold plus, Sarah well done, Mad Max chunder Dome.
Speaker 3: Too many chanders too many. You started it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's enough. I'm can do whatever I want. When Harry met.
Speaker 10: Stella Artois Silver Miners, Chucky Chuck, Chucky Chucky, Bang Bang silver Miners, and finally, armaged and drunk, no brance, Okay, Tyler, Today's show is cut Offs
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast