Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload, the podcast last week that Life.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode with Alana MacLean, who is basically now a real housewife of Beverly Hills herself after receiving a like on social media from Dark Camsley, we of course will go deep on the fourteenth episode of Beverly Hills season fourteen, which is called Hemlines and Headlines, and this actually could be the most different reaction Alana and I have had for this season, and we will get into the reasons why. Plus, guys, if you want to score the episodes two, you know, please hit us up on social media because we would love to hear your interactions. We will discuss the way on which Garcel and Sudden have double standards and maybe that happens when you have been on a show like this for so long. I will get Alana's perspective on Morgan Wade's name coming up a fair bit in this episode and what she thinks at this stage, what really has happened. Has this relationship been in emotional fair or was this at one stage actually romantic. We will address the fact that Sutton's mum couldn't make the fashion show and why Sudden just couldn't pop her on a private plane and fly her over. You are going to get plenty of chat on Deret's catch up with Gasel, what we think of the modeling career trajectory of all of these children of the Housewives, And of course we're going to unpack that tweet from Milana and the reaction from Deret, you know, because why wouldn't we. There is so much to unpack, as per usual, with so many inside revelations from Alana and Ice perspective. So guys sit back and relax as we unpack the wonderful world of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hill Season fourteen, Episode fourteen, am I Love Hello?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I literally just came from the beach at thirty nine degrees here today and I'm wearing an old kaftan and I just realized I look like one of Erica James's new cushions, the Leopard Brint.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not even slightly dressed up as anything from the Housewives.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can I just say, though, thank god, I feel like we're finally back. We're finally back to an episode and a vibe that I actually wanted to watch. I really enjoyed this one.
Speaker 2: I'm reading between the lines, and I know you so well. You basically feel like you're in the housewives. Because Dari liked one of your dweets this week.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah she did.
Speaker 2: Can you read that tweet to me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: So what it was was it was a post from Watch What Happens Live and Andy Cohen had sutting on there and he was like, we've got a lot of comments.
Speaker 3: About the Big Wallet, and people didn't like that. And then she tried to say, yeah, it didn't really sound like me, did it. It had muddled words, and I was just I think I was angry.
Speaker 1: She tried to lose all accountability for what she'd said.
Speaker 3: She tried to make like, muddled words.
Speaker 2: What did you tweet? What did you clap back?
Speaker 1: I wrote, muddled words? Question mark. You seemed pretty clear. And so all these people start liking my comment and then that's the comment that yourete liked.
Speaker 3: Don't give me this shit muddled words.
Speaker 1: Firstival you've yelled it out twice. Then you called her poor eat in your confessional. Then you sat down and said to Garcel that you wanted to hook up with a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Like, don't try and dodge.
Speaker 1: What you've said, how you've felt, and try and not own it. In the words of Lisa Rena, you said that shit, you felt that way. People are coming for you because you absolutely sounded like an elitis bitch. So you need to sit there and wear it anyway. Dorete liked it, so we're best friends. Now, please be advised. I'm now in The Housewives.
Speaker 2: Well, we have to get into this episode. The best intro to this podcast that we've ever had. I think we need to start with is the Real Housewives taking their launching platform too far with Garcel's son now a model, because like Lisa, Rinna was attacked over her mama Jarole with her girls coming off the back of Yolanda with her DIDs, and then now it's like any one that has a child put them in a pageant. I mean, is Kick Jagger going to be on the front cover of Rolling Stone? I mean, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I'm sure he probably will. Do you know what I say, fair play, I'd say you've got the platform there if there's money to be made, honey, Like, we're not going to be watching these people, you know, into their seventies. Although Jennifer Tilley is sixty six, which blew my mind.
Speaker 3: A little bit. She looks like good for that. But I just feel like.
Speaker 1: It's like the Kardashian's right, you know, and we start to see the kids and we're invested in the kids, and then they want to sort of hopefully keep that going.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I don't mind that so much, And I'd probably rather.
Speaker 1: Watch them in that sense that there's some connection to the parents and the show, as opposed to just watch a completely different storyline with the kids, do you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably a better storyline than just having Garzel cooking dinner with the boys and fighting with them about.
Speaker 3: Their homework and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, flashbacks to Crystal when she'd wheel at her brother and be like, you are an international popstone and everyone was like who oh, yeah, no one cares. Kyle also talking to Kathy about mo I've been so ready to talk to you about this. It's so interesting because to me and you flagged this very early on the podcast, I can't remember how you phrased it, is there existing beef between Kathy Hilton and Maurizio Yumanski because of what happened back in the day. Because I'm starting to wonder whether or not Kathy Hilton's turned up in this season. It sounds to me like she's been sitting in the waiting, you know, in the sidelines, waiting to come out and be like, told you so, here's a pig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that Kathy vibe is spot on with the told you so. And like I said, when you watch Paris in Love and you get to see more of Kathy Hilton, how she interacts with her family, how she interacts with Paris, how she interacted with Carterine who got married to Paris, you see more of that. She is very much a martyr in that sense. So I feel like she probably has had a bit of a grudge towards you know, Mauricio, because he worked for Rick Hilton. He went out on his own, he started the agency and here we are.
Speaker 3: But she's probably always thought he was a bit shady.
Speaker 1: And now she gets to eat Crow, I mean, sorry, watch Kylie Crow and sort of say.
Speaker 3: Well, we told her the front for a SIAT.
Speaker 4: She said she lost the feeling in her legs when she saw that, and then we wouldn't she saw what the picture of mom and girl kissing?
Speaker 5: I saw that?
Speaker 4: Well, isn't that why you're saying? How I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Kind of? Yeah, but I wanted you to bring it up. Why do Cathy choose to bring up the pepparazzi photos like that with Kyle? I thought that was so bizarro? Just say so I saw these photos online. How do you feel Kyle had to be like, so, you're talking about the photos online. She's like, yeah, I guess so. I just didn't want to bring it up like that. Why not your sisters just bring it up? Just ask the question, why do you need to phrase him like that?
Speaker 1: But then they were sitting there in that breast clinic waiting for the results of their mammogram, and obviously that's quite a you know, triggering experience for both of them sitting there, so I'm sure they would have been on edge.
Speaker 3: Kyle definitely would have been on edge.
Speaker 1: We've seen her do these mammograms over the years in the show, which I commend her for. But you're sort of sitting there waiting to hear if everything's okay, and then your sister's bringing up these staged paparazzi photos and Kyle was sort of there, going, I don't want to talk about this girl, like I don't care who she is, I don't want to know who she is, and Kathy kept pressing it.
Speaker 3: She was really, yeah, I agree with you. I think she was enjoying it.
Speaker 2: She looked also very bizarro, and it's like, you know, it didn't look very well while she was bringing all of this up. You know, sometimes when you're being the devil, you know you're not looking your best. That's what I always think. And you know, she was playing a role there that I think that she knew was a bit too shady. I don't know, like even when Kyle said, okay, can we not talk about this, then she brought up a lady. I mean, who's the lady? And who is Estella? Because that's whose name Kathy threw out there at that point, do we even know any of that? Do we need to pooh?
Speaker 3: Who's that is? That?
Speaker 2: Who she said was in the photo? She says something about the lady. She was like, yeah, Estella. She was like the lady.
Speaker 3: It was the lady.
Speaker 4: She reminds me of the lady with the dancer keep talking about her so much.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, who cares? But that's Stella, right, But I'm saying it doesn't even know. Okay, you're right.
Speaker 2: Did you remember her saying this?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't clocked this.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I feel like when I watched it and then she did that confessional, and I thought, you know, she hasn't done a lot of these confessionals over the years, just being a friend off. But then all of a sudden, she's sitting down to do the confessional and she's like, you know, there's been these rumors about Mauricio for years, but you know, we didn't have anyone come forward, and he doesn't have enough money to pay them off.
Speaker 3: And I thought he was joking.
Speaker 6: We've heard all those rumors about him. It's embarrassing, it's humiliating, but really we've never seen a picture.
Speaker 3: Nobody's ever come out.
Speaker 6: He's not in a position financially to pay anybody off.
Speaker 3: The man's worth like one hundred million dollars or something. He's just had two series of his own show on Netflix.
Speaker 1: He's yet sitting all over the country I thought, now you're trying to I don't know, so he doesn't have enough money.
Speaker 3: All of it was just a bit strange.
Speaker 1: She seemed to rarely, you know, more so than being really worried about how Kyle was feeling. It was more she was more happy that he had been exposed.
Speaker 2: Almost who do you think out of you? And I will end up looking more like Kathy Hilton for he is well.
Speaker 1: I've got the Kathy Hilton hat now, so okay. Yeah, And I do feel like when it comes to hosting the parties, I'm in my Kathy Hilton era, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I love a table scape, I love.
Speaker 1: Everything to be meticulous, So in that sense, I'm a little bit Kathy esque. My tan says Otherwise, my tan says Kyle, my table escaping says Kathy.
Speaker 2: I think you win that one. I was like, yeah, but I don't know. Her face just didn't seem to match the color of her neck. Like it was just really strange to me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It really picked up on some interesting.
Speaker 2: Definitely honing in on some very good things, very small details. We're going to park that because we need to talk about Erica Jane now. Erica Jane's back, and this house renovation is getting way too many storylines this season. For me, I'm like, are we back talking about her house and her getting some wallpaper, because like, you've just bought a new house, and I was curious to know, are you going to be wallpapering? Are you going to know?
Speaker 1: The wallpaper was a little bit much for me in both rooms. I'm all for a bit of a statement. There was a bit too much there for my personal chaste. However, I love when you see the before and after shots, Like I love renovation shows. I love seeing when it all comes together. So that was the part of that storyline that I was like, Oh, it was the payoff. It was the payoff for seeing all those other sort of prolonged scenes of her, you know, with this Martin Ballard guy, you know, planning the renovation. I loved seeing the final result, and I loved seeing her so happy and sharing that moment with her mum because when she said this is really a symbol of me starting over and they were drinking that champagne in the cabana, I just I wanted to just go get a bottle of herve myself and just go cheers to you girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming out to you for heaven Me. I'm happy you got to seat the house. Oh yeah, me too.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful How some people would look at the redecoration, you know, some people would be like, eh, to me, it's a real symbol of starting over.
Speaker 3: I mean, I still I'm thinking about that verve now. It looks so crisp and pink and delicious.
Speaker 2: We look we're in different states, but I think, you know it's fair play. We'll just go and open some My partner will be upset and Robbie will come home and.
Speaker 1: Say no, it'd be like it's only one seventeen in the afternoon. Here you officially have a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: Did you find that her looking for validation from her mother feels like a bit of a theme, because like, I've just picked up on this thing. So unless you're dead and they're on the Housewives, are they all looking for validation from their mums? And maybe that's why these women are on a show like this, looking for validation and redemption from all of us. You know, it seems like we keep revisiting this theme, even to read with her mom this season. You know, she's looking for some validation. Am I something here and what are you putting down with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're definitely leaning into it. I think the complexities of the mother daughter relationship and look, Erica and her mom have been very rocky for many years. And if you read the book Erica's book, she talks a lot about her mum and her upbringing and it was very tumultuous. And to see them having that moment on the couch was a beautiful moment. But it's taken her whole lifetime to really get there. And I think we had the juxtaposition of seeing that with her, But then obviously we'd seen with Suttain, you know, the rockiness only a few episodes ago with her own mum rebound in Augusta and sort of working through and she was supposed to come to this fashion show and all of this and she didn't make it. But yeah, there is definitely something to be said for them leaning into this full circle moment with the mother daughter relationships.
Speaker 2: I didn't read the book, but I want to know from you, Like, there was some stuff online and you know, Radar online and Daily Mail about the complicated relationship between Erica and her mother and her mother was like a bit of a party girl. And I think that they may have even shared a couple of men in their lives. I mean, we know they're sharing their Erica's bed, mum, but am I right?
Speaker 3: Were they they didn't share men?
Speaker 1: I think she had Erica very young, and it's a similar sort of story as you know what you see sometimes where it's like the mum had her very young.
Speaker 3: She had her own plans.
Speaker 1: I think she was quite into entertainment and singing and dancing and all of that sort of stuff as well, and then she had Erica very young, and it all came to a screeching halt. And then that same story replicated with Erica. She felt pregnant very young. She really only got into the entertaining when Tom funded that when she was I think thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 3: And so I guess now they're at this place where they've both had.
Speaker 1: To rebuild their lives and they're sitting there having that champagne together and they've gone things have taken twist turns, curve balls, but here we are. We've made it through. We're survivors.
Speaker 2: And you loved it.
Speaker 3: I really loved it, and I loved the new cabana, so it was just.
Speaker 1: A love fest for me. I loved that part more than the Riba. Sutton feel there's something not be resolved there.
Speaker 7: My mother spent one day trying to get her cancel plate. Then the next day she's spent thirteen hours at the airport and never got to get on that plate. So the fact that she did all of that for me means the world, Like, she doesn't do that?
Speaker 2: Can I just say? Reaba not being able to make Sutton's fashion showy was really bizarre because I'm like, Sudden, you have three hundred and fifty thousand dollars being thrown your way per month. Put your mom on a private jet plane? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like that is such a good point.
Speaker 2: She's like, I mum was at the airport for thirty six hours and she couldn't make it to you know, Los Angeles. And I'm like, Sutton, why is your mom getting on a plane on you know, Delta Airlines from Port Agusta when you could just pop her on a plane and fly her over, Like, honestly, it didn't make any.
Speaker 1: Man so true because she's taken private planes for other things, and I think there was a cast trip where she hadn't got her passport fixed in time, and she was like, oh, I would have had to have got my own flight, which would have hurt. But anyway we got there in the end or something. So you're right, she's just dropped in that private plane many a time.
Speaker 2: I mean, just as bizarre as Erica Jane still not being able to put her mum in another room. I mean that place definitely has I can't let it go. There's another bedroom for the mum to go. I don't want to share a bed with my mom. Okay, maybe it is true, Like what are those things that they have at those bns balls where they sleep outside and those rucksack type things, like what if that is a swag mom? Outside of the swag, we'll see you in the morning.
Speaker 3: But I mean, just a hotel room, just a just a hotel room.
Speaker 2: Do you sleep with your mum in a bend?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay, just wanted to check if it's you know, the gay son mother thing or whether it's a girl's thing.
Speaker 1: It's just it's called a one bedroom, a high rent, high sort of stress situation.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's a.
Speaker 2: Good it's not a one bedroom place. It's got a pool for like ten people. It's not just a one bedroom place. Like it doesn't make any sense to me to get Kathy to put in a few ringy dinghies to find out being well.
Speaker 1: Maybe she could have stayed at Kathy's seeing as they were having such a nice little interaction in the middle of a runway, and you know, they could have probably just done that chit chat over at Kathy's house over a caveat Potato.
Speaker 2: Sutton is so bizarre. I mean, this would be the worst drinking game to ever play, because you would be drunk. But how many double standards to Garcel and Sutton have to have this season in terms of like what they expect of other people versus what they expect of themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's it is so true, And I love that Erica keeps bringing up like what happened to me.
Speaker 3: She just clocked everything.
Speaker 1: She was like, you know, and she was on her own island because at that point we hadn't seen the full extent of these double standards, and she had to keep her trap shut at the time and worry about you know, lawsuits and things. She actually had to get on with. But now I just love that she's like, well, that didn't happen for me, or look what happened to me, and she's just calling everything out. But I also loved when Durite said, you know, I think you've got the roast tinted.
Speaker 3: Glasses on when it comes to Garsell, and she.
Speaker 1: Said no, no, no, And she said, but what about what she said to me last week? She goes, oh, yeah, yeah, that was cruel a Cavia Caspia.
Speaker 3: She wasn't cruel.
Speaker 7: You need to pick on somebody else who'se wallet fips because that's not okay with me.
Speaker 2: You think you're bigger than her.
Speaker 3: I think my wallet is. That was mean and that was really cruel.
Speaker 5: I am saying something in the moment would be refreshing.
Speaker 3: I got it, you know, I mean, I feel like she sees it.
Speaker 1: It was interesting watching that sit down with Darei and Garcel because we just have not seen that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say it's in Cincea. Both of them getting together and having that catch up to me is bizarre. But I want to know from you what you think their motives are, because Garcel will run back this information to sudden and Darda is recruiting people to stay on the show. These are my takes. What makes you think that these two women, after everything that we've seen, can go and have a beat salad together? And when Garsel turned up, she did look sick. I was like, are you sick? Are you scared?
Speaker 1: This isn't a genuine catch up production. Have said, we want you guys to get together and we want you guys to discuss x y zed And what I was kind of getting from it is this groundwork for a potential friendship that may evolve. But also are we foreshadowing a potential Sutton takedown from these other women next season, Like maybe the tides are going to turn on Sutton and they're kind of wanting to see if the other friendships can be strong enough to hold her to account potentially.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least de Red did make her intentions clear and her piece to camera, like you said about the rose colored glasses, because I thought that was more herself.
Speaker 5: As long as Garcel is either doing Ston's bidding, never speaking up when Sutton goes below the belt and constantly defending her, we can have nice lunches, but we're never actually going to be close friends.
Speaker 2: She was basically like, we aren't going to be friends if you do not see where I'm coming from. This is just a lunch girl's friendship catchup time scenario. It is not a forever besties type thing if you are going to keep starting with sudden, especially when she says things like mart Wallett is grover when I said that Marke Wallett.
Speaker 1: Is I mean, what was interesting was the elephant in the room being addressed with the Morgan chat, because then they started talking about Morgan Wade referring to the music video and Kyle's just been to the concert and that's been all over TMZ as well, and I thought, Aha.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This might be the start of that, you know, finally coming to fruition, because we've been talking about on the podcast where like there is a big gaping hole of confusion about where this Morgan thing landed with Kyle. And this is why we aren't understanding where she is on this trajectory with Mauricio, because one minute she was like out and she's getting the tats and she's traveling, and now she's all like, oh my god, Mauricio is not fighting for me. I'm upset he's kissing other women. But what we don't understand is what happened in the middle with this Morgan piece. The fact that they've brought that up. I'm like, Oh, here we go. She might have to answer some more questions soon.
Speaker 2: I don't think she is. I mean, she walked straight past that red carpet and she was like, not talking to the press.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking to press. I just don't want to be asked a million questions. I want to come to this party and have fun and not have to talk about my separation.
Speaker 2: How long are you going to dodge not just the press, but the viewers of your own program. Yes, all the women are on your tail, but so is everyone now. Like everyone now is just wanting a simple answer. And I feel like, is it fair if you've signed up for a reality show and you've had a storyline like this not clarified for three seasons? Morgan Wade has been around for three years, we have not had clarification on anything, and fair play to everyone with their privacy, you know, but don't sign up to a reality TV show and then keep us hanging for this long.
Speaker 1: I think she owes everyone the answer, and I get if Morgan doesn't want to be on the program anymore, but I feel like she there needs to be something in there where we understand what has transpired and she doesn't need to literally give us every single twist and turn that's happened. But I think we need to be able to connect the dots. We've been investing in Kyle for fourteen seasons. This has been a huge milestone or life altering change, and we are not understanding.
Speaker 3: Where it all sits. So I feel like she does owe us that, and I'm very surprised that production is letting her get.
Speaker 1: Away with not giving us that. I think she's pulled the OG card. She thinks she's got enough credits in the bank to get some special favors, and I think she's pulling all of them.
Speaker 2: If we had to like settle our bets cash up with the register. What has actually happened here? Do you think Kyle Richards and Morgan Wade have been having sex?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I don't understand it. I really don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I think Kyle loved the attention, and I think she love flirting with her, and I think she questioned her own sexuality potentially, and it went to very yeah, strong sort of place where they're hanging out all the time and this and that. I don't understand what's happened in the middle. I really don't, do you. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think it was dark one night when they're in bed together on like one of her trips. I don't know, like was there, you know, Denise Richard's Brandy Glanville, like, you know, we're on a shoot and we got a little too close and had a few two champagnes. I don't know whether or not it's a proper relationship that ever happened, because I was trying to read this today and read it and I think a majority of people are saying that it was an emotional affair. What is it?
Speaker 3: Is that emotional affair?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, like not a physical affair, an emotional affair. So I think most people are settling up on their chips on that one and.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, yeah, I would probably agree with that. And I think it's probably one of those things that because it was a woman, she was allowed to spend it all that time with her, She is allowed to feel a certain way because she was like You're right, it's not crossing.
Speaker 3: A physical sort of line, but it doesn't wait.
Speaker 2: Having sex with other women. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard rumors that she was getting it on with Kesher, but I mean it wasn't confirmed, so I don't know. I know Tiktop is Kesher a lesbian? Well, yeah, maybe this is way too I mean that is not fact checked. It was literally one article, and I feel like if I've only seen it in one article, we'll take that with a grain of salt. We'll take it with a grain of salt. But I did like that Dereet a Garcel were talking about that Morgan Way thing because I feel like somebody needs to bring that up before the season's out.
Speaker 2: So Jennifer Tilly being weird and wonderful and the same episode of Kathy being fashioned roadkill, I should say, it's like the winner of the Kookie Queens goes to Kathy Hilton.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that was a little bit too fake though? Do you feel like that was an authentic moment?
Speaker 2: I am onto this hard. I think the Kathy Hilton as well is getting screwed criders to come up with stuff, because you know, when she was like, where are the Hordy Gordys or whatever?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Like then she came out, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where are these? I haven't seen where this diversion.
Speaker 2: I don't think you understand the joke, Like it didn't seem to work. And I'm just starting to feel like a lot of Kathy Hilton's contribution to this show is a construction of producers or something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I was here for this sort of comedic moment, but I was like, you're telling me, Kathy Hilton, the woman who was all about eloquence and how you sort of behave in public, and the facade that you put up is trotting off backstage at a fashion show and then walking onto a runway, you know what I mean, and having such a lack of awareness of what was I was like, Oh, I don't know, I don't think so dull.
Speaker 2: I believe that she likes a bit of self awareness. So and at the end of the day, it wasn't like Vogue fashion. It was no passion only was not you know at the rooftop of the Aqua arena, you know, like it was not it.
Speaker 3: Was a fashion show minus the fashion.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I felt like if We've had.
Speaker 1: The ugly leather pants, We've got the ugly orange jumper. Because that sweater, oh my god, what the hell was that that Jennifer Tilly was wearing on the runway and her hair looked the same as when she'd done the rehearsals like five hours earlier. So I was like, is this a DIY situation?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: But for someone who wants to add to cut, I was like, I don't want to add any of.
Speaker 3: This to the cut.
Speaker 2: Not a single thing. There was not a single thing on the phone. I mean maybe the plastic leather pants. That the plastic leather dress. I didn't mind that. I thought that was all right.
Speaker 3: I'd stand too close to fire, you.
Speaker 2: Do not stand And then she's like, walk slowly and everyone was like, this is so good. It feels like a real fashion show. And everyone at home was like, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I'm know.
Speaker 1: I mean, look sudden, it meant a lot. And again I think, you know, we're watching some of these things. It's like the renovations with Erica, was it the most amorous renovation in the history of renovations? No, but what it was, And the same with the fashion show. It's a symbol of something that they've started, the journey they've been on, and having that moment where it ties it all up in a bow and you can say, I actually did this, and that's what that was. And I did appreciate the episode ending on a nice note for once, where she was like, I'm really appreciative that my friends are here. I feel like my mum's proud, i feel like my daughter's proud, and.
Speaker 3: I'm just really happy.
Speaker 1: And I just thought that was nice to end it on that kind of page for once, rather than a controversial set of cliffhanger.
Speaker 7: This group of ruds congratulate me, and they're actually they seem authentic regulations.
Speaker 3: It feels really great.
Speaker 7: And some of these girls have been with me now since I've opened my store, and they have inspired me in so many ways that they.
Speaker 3: Will never know. I'm truly so great to call them that friends.
Speaker 2: How many Elna Maclean's Alana MacLean.
Speaker 1: I think this was up there for me. I think this was a four and a half. It had everything I kind of wanted. It had the scenes with the different women, it didn't have anything too heavy. It had a fashion moment, It had something that brought them all together four and.
Speaker 2: A half in WTF, I will drop two on this one.
Speaker 3: This is the biggest difference we've had all year.
Speaker 2: But I think it has a lot to do with like frame of mind and like what else you're watching that could also play into it. But yeah, two two, and I want more. We're getting very close to seeing a reunion. I feel like things need to be coming to a head, you know, Like I don't know if I need to see them all getting together like the end of an episode of The Golden Girls and celebrating Sutton's you know, pisspoorl fashion show. Like I wouldn't mind it if there was some open ended resentment or some conflict that needs to be resolved. Like at the moment, we're heading towards Kumbaya, Like what do we want from this re union? Them to sit around and have cups of tea and talk about Sutton's beautiful fashion show? Fuck off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, no one's going to be wearing anything from that fashion show to the reunion.
Speaker 3: Put it that way. Oh look, I get what you mean. It's an interesting one in that I feel like we're.
Speaker 1: The goldilocks of conflict because we obviously want some, we don't want too much. Same with you know, the more serious sort of themes and the family backgrounds, were like, oh, we want to see more, but then we're like, oh, now we've seen too much. So they dance with that line week on week, and for me, I just feel like, because we'd had such a flat couple of weeks on the episodes prior, maybe my expectations were lower and therefore this episode just exceeded where I felt like they were going to go with it a little bit.
Speaker 3: So I was happy with it. But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: What did you call it? The ringy Dingys? Let's give them two?
Speaker 3: I want to get ding dings?
Speaker 2: Who ringy dingy's are there? Are? We is of finding out who did?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Once again, I don't care she was talking about like we should know.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I just feel like that was I've got people, we can find things out, we can make some calls.
Speaker 2: Don't mess with don't mess.
Speaker 3: With Kenny, mess with Kenny Dingy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just in the background loading up the previous for next week's episode, because I remember when it played it felt like whoever edited next week's sneak peek. I mean promo for next week. Gave up halfway through putting it together.
Speaker 3: You are savage this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they just stopped the promo. They're like halfway through, they're like, yeah, this is the next week's episode is so fun, and halfway through they're like, nah, this is not it.
Speaker 3: Next time on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 6: I think it's interesting that we can talk about mo and we can't talk about Morgan.
Speaker 1: I only partied like five nights.
Speaker 5: She's definitely coming in like, uh, oh Ani, have been a bad girl.
Speaker 3: I wanted to like me so much and I can't get on tube.
Speaker 1: We are just hanging on for this carst trip in Saint Lucia, and that's what we need.
Speaker 3: We need some we need some people. You know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's just they're not drinking enough anymore. So everyone's a bit more like reserved or something, you know.
Speaker 3: But I feel like we need.
Speaker 1: A cast trip where there's cartwheels and hair flips and the dancing and all those things that we love about a cast trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think you're right. I think it's all we need to be drunk. What's happening is that they have no husbands and they don't drink anymore, like if the husbands were causing them to drink. We need the husbands back, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean responsibly. Of course, we're not, like, you know, advocating for a drinking problem. But there is something missing around that fun piece.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I agree.
Speaker 3: We'll see where it goes.
Speaker 2: We need to finish this on a on a high. Did you watch Denise Richard's twenty minute episodes?
Speaker 1: Like, no, I haven't seen it yet, So give me the elevator pitch why we should watch this show.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she knows that she's not willing to give too much controversy, so she's jam packing the series with special guest stars from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So there's going to be cameos from Kathy Hilton, Suthern Strat, Erica, Jane, Camille Grammar. They're bringing in all of these people. They're going to drop one on episode. The episodes are only twenty minutes long. They're not very long. It's like she comes in, she drops all of what you would expect at Charlie Sheen's story. Here a conversation about OnlyFans. That's so controversial and so weird with her one of her daughters. To make that show really pop, they need to bring Lisa Rinner in for a cameo like that's where we live.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I just can't see that happening. But yes, everyone would be here for it. But everyone, like.
Speaker 1: The word for Bravo, would be pissed if that moment happened not on Beverly Hills. I feel like if they were going to have that resolution moment, it would have to be back on the original playing field.
Speaker 2: You're gonna watch, we are gonna watch this so that.
Speaker 3: We can right now, I'm going off torch it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you call me every five minutes throughout the show and if you've got extra needs by me.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should be talking about needs of any kind like we are not equipped.
Speaker 2: We are not equipped. Okay, thank you so much for joining me up by Bravo.
Speaker 3: Bravo, do you ever want me to be on the show again? They need to cut that and
Speaker 1: Cut all right much Jerry much loved, Bye bye, bye bye