Speaker 1: Laura, come on, hello.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the pickup thanks to Chemist Warehouse great savings every day.
Speaker 1: Well, I brought you guys in something from home, little Love. I thought made you guys browniees on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: I know. Wait, did you make these from scratch? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Try them and tell me you've got them.
Speaker 2: Pass them over and made them. Oh god, they're still in the baking tray. She didn't even put them in a tupper way.
Speaker 3: They're not made from scratch, or they're just packet mix. Like, I'll take whatever's coming.
Speaker 1: I both try and please me. Just trying here, Laura, Please try that very wet.
Speaker 2: You know when the oven has a button that says on, that's what it needs to be on. It needs to be on.
Speaker 1: Boys, you like a dry, crusty brownie.
Speaker 3: Very eggy, Laura getting a brownie again, nothing's going to be bought for you if you're going to complain like this. I think they're delicious, but they do taste like the Hollo Fresh packet mix.
Speaker 1: I do want to tell you, guys, remember how last week I told you major brownies and I forgot them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did not make them.
Speaker 2: You lied?
Speaker 1: No it'd be the same ones. We don't want to tell anyone because in case you like them and you all like them, Yeah, but we might all be sick tomorrow. No, that's how many preservatives are in that bad woy.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we have got a massive show for you today, and something I wanted to bring up is if you think your partner maybe cheating on you, if you want to catch them out, I have just the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I want to know what your dog ate because Delilah, my puppy has eaten something very very important and she's really set me back.
Speaker 2: All right, that's next. You're at the pickup right around Australia. Happy Thursday. It's kiss for your Thursday. Britt, Laura and mitchh on the pickup heading to the chemist ware house today. Great savings every day.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: If you are somebody who thinks that maybe your partner is cheating on you, this is a teak that's gone viral. So there is a guy who thinks that there is a simple water bottle hack, a simple way and all you need is a use water bottle to figure out if your partner's cheating or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Here it is. I'll play it for you to.
Speaker 4: Test your partner to see if they're cheating. I used water bottle from Goodwill that could theoretically belong to anyone. Pretend to discover it in their car. Here's your water bottle. Use this exact phrasing. This only works if they think you think it's there, if they have nothing to hide, I sound mine.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 4: They'll admit they don't know whose it is because you've made them feel like you trust them. But if they are cheating, thank you so much, they'll go along with you and pretend it's their very dramatic.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm sorry, this is a load of BS. I'm calling BS on it.
Speaker 3: I think it has some merit though. For example, if somebody is cheating and they're doing the dirty and they have had another girl in the car and been, you know, living their life, if he thought that that was her drink bottle, he's not going to be like, I don't know how that got there, because clearly it got there somehow, So surely he's going to be like, oh, thank You've lowered them into a full sense of security.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, so you hand Maddy J drink bottle in the car. Your husband made J. You're like, he, here's your drink bottle, and he's like on his phone, absent mind ly, and he takes it and he's like, oh, thanks, babe, puts it down.
Speaker 2: You're like, cheatah, I'm out. Yeah, he's a busy dad is a doting.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying. You would the cheating oracle from TikTok with the used water bottle hark. You're saying is the be all and end all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that everybody who tries he should instantly break up with their husbands of twenty two years, but I'm saying that maybe it has some merit. So I remember quite a few years ago now, I found a pair of underwear, like somebody else's underwear in my boyfriend's bedroom.
Speaker 2: Was it male or female?
Speaker 3: Female?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And so let me guess you were like wait there, and you hadn't got a drink bottle.
Speaker 3: And that's how I figured out he was cheating on me.
Speaker 2: All right, stand by next, brit what happened with you and your dog? You haven't told us exactly what went down, but she's eating something your dog Delilah.
Speaker 1: She has the history of eating a lot of stuff. But this one's are this one's next level. It's really setting back money and time.
Speaker 2: Oh got all right and my looks.
Speaker 1: Oh how's that for a cliffhanger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think your hair straight? Now, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say a bra and I was like, no, it doesn't wear one anyway, I don't have it.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't exist. That's next to the pickup You're on Keiss Thursday, Ava at the pickup. Laura and Mitch Blackmore's executive Beat Stress Formulas two fifties are available right now at Chemists Warehouse for just forty nine ninety nine. Always read the label, follow the directions for use.
Speaker 1: For those of you that know me, you know I have a dog, Delilah that I am obsessed with. Shepherd's Australian Shepherd. She's so esthetically pleasingly.
Speaker 3: She's also a maniac.
Speaker 1: If there was a dog competition, she'd win it for beauty for sure. She eats a lot of my stuff, right, She's eaten a lot. She's only puppy, she's eighteen months old. She gets away with it because she's so cute. If your dog's eating something crazy calling let me know because it's going to make me feel better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen, I.
Speaker 1: Had in visi line five years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're like the non braces, they're like retainers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in visiline, you put it in it straighten your teeth. It's like a ClearCase. But what you have to do with in visil line is you have it for six months or a year, but then you wear a plate at night to keep them there.
Speaker 2: You have to do it for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: She went in and she ate one.
Speaker 2: Are you were asleep?
Speaker 1: No? She ate off my beds on table, which is okay. She ate one. I'm like, fine, I have a backup. I have to She has taken I found them in the backyard. She took them, buried them, chewed them. I can't use them. So now my teeth have moved back. Look they're crooked again because of my dog. And I have to go back and start in visi line again.
Speaker 2: Because your dog ate your retaining again.
Speaker 1: The whole process. You don't just get the nightguard made. She's ruined my life.
Speaker 2: Face you Britney smile hockey. So that's really the brain I have.
Speaker 3: To talk like this nuch okay, But I feel like there's a common theme here because Delilah has eaten so many things. She's not just the one. It's not a retainer isolated incident. She's eaten like a Balencia Younger bag. She's eaten expensive shoes. She's eaten like every single set of headphones that we've used to record life on the podcast for it doesn't keep a list. I keep a mental list because sheets for everything.
Speaker 2: Kylie's called on thirteen one or sixty five, Hi, Kylie, what did your dog eat?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: So basically what I do is I walk obviously my dog in the morning and it's dark still when I walk him. And on the news they had lots of conversations around guest cab mushrooms just spreading, and they said, make sure your dogs don't eat them. They're really dangerous to pets, right, And so as I was walking him in the dark, he eats something. I look at it, it's a mushroom. So I freaked out, took him to vet. Well, actually my partner took him to the vet. Cost me seven hundred bucks to get his stomach hump, and then the vet said I'll go take a photo of it so we can see it, and I went back because it was light. Then I actually paid seven hundred bucks my dog to get his stomach pumped as three ate chicken and rice and.
Speaker 1: Much.
Speaker 5: No, it just looks like it in the dark, and I freaked out.
Speaker 3: Oh bless, that's annoyingly expensive. Also, your poor dog, you just enjoyed some chicken and rise and got his numbing.
Speaker 2: Bar because had a great meal. Why am I going to the venma? Who's his? Emily? On thirteen one six five? What did your dog eat? Am?
Speaker 5: When you have a baby and the belly? Buttom for a horse with the clamps? Yuck?
Speaker 2: No, no, Billy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I had a little bit of the umbelly were called and the clams, and she didn't eat one. She ate birds of the twins.
Speaker 3: It's like beef jerky.
Speaker 2: She liked it so much the first time. She went to the second and sniffed it out second one. What sort of dog is it?
Speaker 5: I need to know that Jackie.
Speaker 3: Did she need the little clamp as well or did she just pick out?
Speaker 5: She spat the clams out.
Speaker 4: She did the clowns.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh my god, gross, that's actually discussing send a billy Cale calls home with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get to keep the little clip, like the little tag. It's just like a tiny little bit of human jerky with a clip.
Speaker 2: What for just a memory, a scrapbook for your after dinner snack, or your pet for your dog? All right, stand by. Next, a woman is facing court over running over her husband because you took a chip from her snack pack. Fair, you think fair?
Speaker 3: Don't mess with your chips.
Speaker 2: No, listen, we'll discuss it next. Your opinion's ready, it's after this at the pickup. This is Kiss Thursday afternoon. Britt Laura and meet John the pickup. Get Blackmore's Executive b Stress Formula two fifties, available now at Chemis Warehouse for just forty nine ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Ladies. You both can drive a motor vehicle, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure can, according to Matt Johnson, my husband.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can never had an incident.
Speaker 2: You've never had the urge to potentially run down a partner or an next lover or a current lover.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is national radio, so we can't actually say.
Speaker 3: No, I don't use cars as weapons.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, It's very different to what this Adelaide couple has done. Because a man in Adelaide has claimed his partner his wife tried to run him down with the car after he ate one of her chippies.
Speaker 3: He ate one of her chips and so she tried to run him over.
Speaker 2: Correct Actually, I'll let him say it because he's recovering in hospital and we have this exclusive audio of the victim.
Speaker 3: I asked for a chip out of a half chicken and chips solid pack she had.
Speaker 4: I thought she was finished.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have asked for the chip. I love what he sets the scene of, like where the chip was from. It's from a chicken and chips, set some potato and graving.
Speaker 2: What apparently happened was he made the mistake. This is what he said to seven News. I made the mistake of asking for a chip from the salad snackpack. They were in the Subaru traveling north imperative. She said you have to get out of the car because she was so mad. When he got out of the cart, she attempted to do a U turn. This is what she said, and she ran him over.
Speaker 3: She probably ran him over.
Speaker 2: I think it was a little bumpy. Now I was alleging she's tried to kill him.
Speaker 1: I just saw the car. It's a it's a crash. The car's like it's it's hard. This is a proper incident.
Speaker 3: I would like to think that there's probably some more deep seated issues. Are they go beyond the little chippy incident?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: It is a really big thing though. There's nothing more annoying when somebody eats your food, especially like leftovers. You know, when you think you've got a lunch coming and you're like, you go for your lunch, left over dinner and you go there and it's gone and someone's eating it. It's infuriating.
Speaker 3: Or she was saving the best bits for last you know, it was all taken from us. I mean, you and I are pretty much in a relationship. We see each other every single day. We work together where friends like, we spend an obscene amount of time together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like sisters. But you know what, we don't really fight. We would just like you know what, we more just argue because you you literally take and lose everything.
Speaker 3: I never have the things that you accuse me of taking.
Speaker 1: It's not a conspiracy if it's the truth, Laura.
Speaker 3: It's your dog who eats everything. Literally every pair of headphones I've ever brought to a house has been eaten by your dog. And then you go, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where they you know, you know what happens, Laura. And in your defense, Laura, oh no, no, no, in her defense.
Speaker 3: She didn't defend me.
Speaker 1: She convinces her. She believes it, like she convinces herself that she didn't take the object, she didn't put it in the handbag of no return because I did it.
Speaker 2: Don't throw to me, guys, I'm staying out of this.
Speaker 1: Just this, okay, prime example, just this weekend, when we're all in all the room.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I lost the car keys for you.
Speaker 1: Didn't just lose the car keys. You literally where's my laptop?
Speaker 2: Who's got my laptop?
Speaker 1: Lost my laptop. Then we're walking along the desert. The key card to the hotel falls out. She keeps walking. I'm like, I'll get your key card. Then we're in the middle of the desert. She loses her car keys. But you know what she says, Britt, I put the car keys in your room. And I was like, no, you did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I said, did I put them in your room. Can you check in your room? Me asking people to help doesn't mean I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You did it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we all know it's a good thing that Britton I don't fight about anything.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing that you park far away from each other as well.
Speaker 3: Drive.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take Today and Laura separately. Let's go, let's get out of here. Nice not to end, and we all love each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just give me ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Let me get to the cornry.
Speaker 3: Just stay away from my chips.
Speaker 2: Alright, Will and Wood you are up next. The boys will drive you home and we'll see you tomorrow for the Friday Bys.