Speaker 1: Coming up on today's show, Sarah's Day ignites debate about what I eat in a day trend Ruby Tuesday, Matthew's house is targeted by a gang of thieves and Saffron Barker catches up with her ex. Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and.
Speaker 2: Pop culture news twice a week.
Speaker 1: I'm Sophie Torba and over the weekend, Sophie Guidland has ignited rumors of a secret wedding to fitness coach Nicholas White. Now, the couple only hard launched their relationship a few weeks ago, and she has hinted in a YouTube video.
Speaker 2: That the pair are now married.
Speaker 1: So in this video, while she was showing off her body building trophies, she casually referred to Nicholas as her husband.
Speaker 2: Let's throw to the clip. Do you mind I can put your name on it? You could have Best Husband of the Year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: I could put your name on it and an add engrave it like a little bikini girl.
Speaker 1: The bread crumbing around this apparent marriage is next level because it appears like Sophie is wearing a wedding band in this vision and in other vision on an Instagram story, she is showing off her left hand with what appears to be a ring on it as well. She is making no secret about this marriage. Nicholas was also wearing a matching wedding band in another Instagram story, so it's almost like they are trying to get everyone's attention. It's funny how whenever there's an influencer relationship that's in the spotlight, you actually see the influencer's hand so much. Yes, just thinking about Tammy Henbury in every real and every Instagram story. You know, sometimes she's got the ring on, sometimes she's got the ring off. Do you think they do it for engagement? Oh, definitely, because it's their comment section gets filled up with people speculating about their lives, and it's a way that they stay relevant. As someone who is married, I'm always taking my rings on and off, like particularly if I'm cooking or doing the dishes. However, you would think that if your relationship was in the spotlight, you would make a conceited effort to keep those rings on when you're filming.
Speaker 2: I just love how ballsy it is that she's just such roped.
Speaker 1: Oh, husband of the Year Award as well, because surely she knows everyone is going to be talking about this, and her followers have gone crazy over this tidbit of information because Sophie and Nicholas have only been together since Descend, but that's the first time we saw them appear publicly on a holiday in New South Wayes. I mean, there are still question marks about what their relationship was actually like. Some people said that maybe they're just friends, but it has been kept very low profile. That was until Nicholas actually appeared in Sophie's YouTube video and that was when she spoke about her breast explant surgery. However, he was seen like his hand was seen passing her over flowers. It wasn't like it was a big hard launch of his face. However, of course all her followers have gone and found out who he is on Instagram well, because anytime these influences they try and soft launch with the you know, the boyfriend's hand just appearing in the video. They always have these really distinctive tattoos and it's so easy for the followers to go and find out.
Speaker 2: Who the guy is.
Speaker 1: Now, if this is true, it is rather interesting timing because it comes thirteen months after Sophie ended her marriage to Gold Coast dentist doctor Andrew Now. The couple separated after just four months of marriage on a very difficult and sad term. So this was after their daughter Pixie was sadly delivered stillborn, and Sophie and Andrew had a really well winned relationship, just like Sophie appears to have with Nicholas, because they dated for less than a year before getting married in Byron Bay in November twenty twenty two, and shortly after they announced they were expecting a baby. The difference is though she was friends with doctor Andrew for over ten years, so we're not sure if it's a similar situation where she has known Nicholas for a long time. These relationships have been very different though, although they've both been very quick. Sophie was very public about her relationship with Andrew. We saw this epic proposal that was filmed by a videographer. She also monetized the wedding photos, so it was a big controversy at the time because she put them behind a paywall in order to get subscribers on Instagram. But with Nicholas, it seems like she's sort of dancing around the idea of one to be ultra private but then enjoying breadcrumbing everyone in order to get engagement on her YouTube channel. But maybe that's why she has just subtly dropped it because of all the backlash she copped last time for monetizing it. I mean, if you look at them, but if you look at her strategy, it's been to be a bit more real and honest on her YouTube channel. She's chosen this real doco style way now of presenting some of her But I don't think it is real and honest amy because it's more like standing back from it. Like I think it's more so she's probably got married, didn't want to share it with anybody, and now she's thought, fuck, I kind of need to mention it to my followers. I'm just going to suddenly drop it, and I don't want to make this huge deal. I think she is making a big effort for it to seem different to the other relationship, and I think she has learned a lesson about monetizing her relationship and she wants to be open with her audience and share Nicholas in her YouTube videos. However, she's got to do that in a way that it doesn't look like she's just trying to monetize a new life event. And I think we've seen, as we touched on before, women get very heavily judged online if they get into relationships quickly when they get engaged. I mean, Tammy Hembro is a complete case study for that. So I think that she's like, Oh, I'm just gonna casually drop it and then I can just move on. The thing I don't understand is why do you have to rush into getting married though, Like, if there's so much speculation about it, why do you to see how things go? I mean, again, it hasn't been confirmed that they are actually married, but the rumor mill really went into overdrive when Amber from Influencer Updates shared on Friday night that an acquaintance of Nicholas reached out to her saying that the couple got married overseas. And if this news is legit, this is Sophie's fourth marriage. So she actually grew up as a Jehovah's witness and she got.
Speaker 2: Married really young.
Speaker 1: And she also married Nathan Wallace in twenty fifteen and of course Andrew in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: So I just don't understand what the rush is.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just at a point where that's just the natural progression feach of her relationships. I mean, maybe once you've been married three or four times, it's kind of like, well, this is just what we do when I feel serious, I'm in love. I wonder if it has anything to do with the personality type that become influencers, because you look at Tammy Hembro and she's had so many engagements, and there's lots of other influencers who've.
Speaker 2: Been married multiple times. Maybe it's something to.
Speaker 1: Do with Wizard of Content arc really, because we have spoken a lot about how influencers personal milestones like engagements, weddings, having babies is just a great boost for their engagement. So maybe it's just like they look at their lives like with story arcs, and think, Okay, so I've just got out of that marriage thirteen months ago, so if I get into this other one, people are going to be really excited and want to hear what I've got to say and be engaged to what I'm talking about. I think it's also because they have a disposable income. To them, it's not a big deal to save up for a wedding. I mean, I don't even this divorce seems to have just gone through. It takes, you know, quite a while for a divorce to come through. I can't even imagine the logistics of planning a divorce and then another wedd I don't think I have to plan much for a defense, But you've still got the mental load of having to lodge it and go through all of that upset, and then you've already got over that marriage and you're already into another one.
Speaker 2: But even in quotations normal.
Speaker 1: Life, I've never really heard of someone getting married so often and so quickly like it does seem to be either your celebrity like celebrities seem to do this a lot, or influence. People are calling her the Elizabeth Taylor of the influencer world. At the moment, I do wonder now there is so much speculation whether Sophie's next YouTube video is going to confirm this marriage. What I don't get is the guys that end up marrying these people that have publicly been engaged or married so many different times, Because wouldn't you have alarm bells ringing and think, oh, maybe I shouldn't propose or maybe I shouldn't get into this. I think they just get in such a love bubble.
Speaker 3: This concept and this idea again is exciting me.
Speaker 1: Sarah's Day has announced she's going back to her roots and will again be sharing what she eats in a day. The controversial influencers stopped creating this style of content after receiving backlash, but is one of many influencers jumping back on the trend. I literally thought we had left this trend back in twenty ten. So did I, and as you touched on, this trend originated on YouTube more than ten years ago, and if you cast your mind back, influencers would share in great detail exactly what they ate during the day. Normally it would be ultra healthy, so it would include a smoothie, a piece of dark chocolate at the end of the day, not a lot of snacking, I have to say now, the content did form the basis of many OG Australian influencers YouTube channels, including Sarah's Day.
Speaker 2: Now, there was a point where everyone started.
Speaker 1: Waking up to the fact that this was very toxic dieting messaging and it did become taboo to actually share what you ate during the day.
Speaker 2: However, recently it has.
Speaker 1: Been supercharged by TikTok's algorithm and this trend has made a massive resurgence on TikTok, clocking up billions of view Sarah's Day is one of those people that is back on this trend.
Speaker 2: And what really.
Speaker 1: Annoyed me and didn't sit well with me is she started filming this video sharing what she was eating on her Instagram story and she said, I'm actually filming the full video for YouTube, and she showed off this very healthy looking salad. However, she then opened up and said when she originally filmed this content back in twenty thirteen, that she was in a very bad place with her eating. Let's row to what she said.
Speaker 3: First off, this concept and this idea again is exciting me because I'm not like back in the day in twenty thirteen when I would film these videos, I was so fixated on like looking a certain way and like being shredded and being at like low body fat, or I was like trying to get my period back or healing my acne. There was always a specific goal in mind in terms of like what I was putting into my body, Whereas now I'm thirty one, I have two children. I'm just a stay at home mom, like trying to work at the same time, and I'm like, I just want to fill my body with nutrient vicious foods that are going to give like my skin a glow, give me energy, allow me to be regular and poop.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just you know, it really annoys me. Because Sarah still has a lot of these toxic videos still up on her YouTube channel, and if she's reflected back and thought, oh, I wasn't in a good space when I shared these, why don't you delete them? Yeah, they're still monetized on her channel, and reading between the lines, what she's essentially said is that her YouTube channel was based on sharing content that promoted disordered eating. Well, it gets worse because she then went on to say that the main reason she stopped filming this type of content is because of the backlash she received, and also because these videos were having a negative impact on the way that she was eating and the way that she was perceiving what she was eating.
Speaker 2: Let's throw to what she said.
Speaker 3: I didn't like watching them because I would sit back and be like WHOA, like I eat so much? Or like, oh my gosh, I'm like consuming double what that person consumes. Or if there's like a really beautiful model and they in a certain way, you subconsciously think.
Speaker 2: Like can I be eating like that?
Speaker 3: Like and never want people to watch my videos and then feel bad about themselves or like have any kind of negative reaction. So I fully pulled back because I was like, I just don't want people continuing my content and like comparing themselves. Why so yeah, I stopped doing them.
Speaker 1: It's quite ironic because in this video she literally points out all the issues with this style of content, but there says, nah, I'm back on it again, like it doesn't make any sense to me. And she also spoke a lot about how it's not really authentic because she said back in the day, she'd be so focused on what she's actually filming that she wouldn't actually show any of us knacks. So she said, normally as a mum, she would grab a hand, you know, eat some of Fox's apple, her son's apple, or you know, finish off the leftovers.
Speaker 2: But that's obviously not very aesthetically pleasing for TikTok or for you think that annoys me.
Speaker 1: Is she clearly has the awareness to know that these videos can have detrimental impacts for what peopleeople are eating and the way that they look at food. I mean it even had a detrimental impact on the way.
Speaker 2: That she viewed what she was eating. Yet she is.
Speaker 1: Happy to come back and jump back on this trend because it's popular at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's clearly in a bid to stay relevant.
Speaker 1: We have spoken a lot about how Sarah's Day's YouTube views are dropping off, how she is losing followers, She's no longer actually on that momentum of gaining a lot of followers, and maybe she's like, well, I've got to convert back to what I used to do. And particularly TikTok is playing a big role in this, because the algorithm is favoring this type of content and it has been proven to be serving it up directly to vulnerable people who will consume it, and those people are people that suffer with disordered eating or an eating disorder, and that is so scary. It's important that we don't just single out Sarah's Day because there are so many other influencers who are jumping back on this trend. PR Queen roxy Jusenko is one of these high profile Australians who doesn't mind giving her followers an insight into.
Speaker 2: What she's eating.
Speaker 1: Last week, she put up a Q and A asking her followers to send in questions, and the majority of questions were centered around her diet and how she stays so thin, and she did not hold back. She was happy to share specific details about how she curbs her cravings, her exercise regimes, her hacks were staying.
Speaker 2: Thin, and also even how much she weighs.
Speaker 1: I have seen her sharing her scales so many times on her Instagram. I was really shocked when she actually outlined like this is my height, this is my weight. I don't know how that's helpful information for anyone. It just makes people compare themselves to her. And when she was asked what she eats during the day, she wrote, okay, so this was controversial. I was doing two boiled eggs a day and a Greek salad for dinner and the world lost its minds on my behalf. So I have been working with sm Nutrition and she has done a meal plan specifically for me now.
Speaker 2: She did share a very sad.
Speaker 1: Looking photo of her Greek salad with this information, and it's not like it was some massive bowl. It was like a little plastic container. I'm glad to hear that she's no longer eating this, but she's literally just.
Speaker 2: Spelt out how.
Speaker 1: You can look like her if you want to. I mean, how many people have probably now started replication. Is looking very fit and thin at the moment, and someone who I assume people would find aspirational. And it is quite disturbing because last year she opened up about how she illegally obtained a zenpic and that is because her doctor would not prescribe it to her, so she actually got someone to go and get it from another state. She paid them to drive and get it, and she ended up overdosing on a zen pick and almost died in hospital. So she wanted to speak out about how dangerous it is. But it's crazy about of people who are actually on ozempick, like people you would never actually think would be on the drug. Well, it is really concerning because there's been this huge cultural shift away from the slim, thick era that we knew in the twenty tens to this ultra slim cut ashy an esque era where they're getting the implants removed. Everyone appears to be on ozenpick, but some of these what eight in a day? I have seen diet teaations or even health gurus doing them, and some of the meals actually look very nutritious. Is there some aspect of it that is positive or are all of these videos just negative? Look? I actually wrote an article on this topic for Mum and Mia this week, and I did speak to a dietitian and nutritionist called Tanya Ferreto, and she said, it's this whole comparison thing that is just not helpful. So it's fine for nutritionists to share recipes, but when you put it down into this is what I eat in a day, people take that on board as verbatim that they should be following it. And thanks to TikTok, this trend is even more dangerous. I did touch on because of the algorithm, and Tanya actually cited this groundbreaking research from the University of Melbourne Scott Griffiths, and she said that TikTok has been proven to actually target users with eating disorders and the study actually found that participants with an eating disorder were disproportionately served appearance orientated content, with the delivery intensifying over time. And she said that this can be extremely triggering for those people that have had a history of disordered eating and eating disorders. So it's very scary because this app is literally targeting vulnerable people, and then there are influencers jumping on this trend in a bid to stay relevant. Now, I did have a look and TikTok they haven't banned the content. However, they do have a disclaimer when you search the hashtag. However, that's only on TikTok's desktop version, so it does say you're more than your weight. If you or someone you know has questions about body image, food or exercise, it is important to know that help is out there and you are not alone. If you feel uncomfortable, you can confide in someone you trust or check out the resources below. Please remember to take care of yourselves and each other. Now, this is a trend that we're seeing for Tanning as well. Like their solution is, oh, rather than banning this content, we're just gonna put a bit of exclaim it.
Speaker 2: But everyone takes.
Speaker 1: Cover ourselves legally. Have you guys seen the videos where it's people who eat a large amount of unhealthy food and they love them. I do have a guilty pleasure of watching them. There is one UK creator who does this, and she lives off takeaway and she will probably have four or five takeaway meals a day, and a lot of people are asking, how can you afford this in this economic crisis. There's a girl who just eats butter. She eats like tubs of butter, and I do think that is probably just as unhealthy these influencers who are promoting it. But the only thing is it isn't packaged up to be aspiration, although.
Speaker 2: That's where it's actually dangerous.
Speaker 1: It's kind of more of a free people and people aren't following it to replicate it. That they're following more as Wow, it's shot of value and it makes them feel better about what they're eating. But I don't necessarily think it's that helpful. They're on a positive front. Influencer Jade two and she actually shared about this trend and it popped up on my feet and I was like, oh god, as she jumped on the bandwagon. But this is actually what she said, what I eat in a day as a pregnant person in week thirty two, whatever I feel like eating that day. The same goes for when I'm not pregnant, whatever I eat it doesn't determine what you should or shouldn't eat, and is not a benchmark for your body and the way that it functions. This was so refreshing because originally when I saw it, I was like, oh, God, like, how bad is this that it's a pregnant video diary of what you're eating? Because God, if I was tracking what I'm eating, no one would want to be following it at the moment. Yeah, that is really good of jar Day because some people do just sit back and watch the trend and don't actually call it out, and that can sometimes be worth worse. At least she's using her platform to actually say this is a bit fucked.
Speaker 2: They were just so guns ablazing did not care.
Speaker 1: Ruby Tuesday, Matthews is becoming the queen of Neighborhood Watch. This week, she shared CCTV vision of a gang of youths targeting her street.
Speaker 2: That's important to note not.
Speaker 1: The band, but an actual legitimate group of young people. Yeah. Now, in the vision it does show mass teenagers breaking into her garage where her Mercedes was parked, and she wrote in the Instagram STORYYI at Bangalore four thirty am this morning, while sleeping our house and cars were broken into. Group of teens are targeting Bangalore as most of our street and surrounding streets were affected. Any information, please DM me. She then later revealed on Instagram that every house on the street had experienced break ins, whether it was their car or house being broken into, so.
Speaker 2: Pretty terrifying stuff.
Speaker 1: This is taking me back to a couple of months ago when Ruby shared CCTV vision from her mum's house and it was thieves stealing this big pot and she nicknamed it Popgate and she was calling herself constable Oystergate. I absolutely love this side of Ruby, and I love that she's utilizing her CCTV vision to help the neighborhood out. I think a sponsor needs to get on board, some sort of security company you need to partner with Ruby, because this is absolutely gold content. It's pretty scary because Ruby and her family were asleep when this robbery took place and the thieves got into her garage. But she actually didn't realize until a neighbor told her.
Speaker 2: Let's throw to what Ruby said about the thieves. They took like random medications, all the scripts in my car that I had and I just don't get filled because I'll just give you scripts into call the scripts just the most weird am I firing my other workfone, which am like an idiot?
Speaker 1: Anyway, they just took the most random random stuff, like.
Speaker 2: Left the handbag, left the wallets.
Speaker 1: It just took.
Speaker 3: Random cash, medicines and a few other things, but left a lot of work computers.
Speaker 1: I'm so shocked that they didn't steal the car and that they were just after medication. Well, Ruby thinks it's because she has a tracking system on her car, so maybe they realized it was on there and they wouldn't be able to get away with it. Something similar happened to some friends of mine recently. They had some teenagers break into their house and they actually took their mobile phones, their purse, and also their car, their.
Speaker 2: Purse, sorry, how old are you fifty years old? Their wallet, their wallet, then purse whatever, pay and.
Speaker 1: Anyway, my friend was thinking, oh, how foolish of me to leave my keys to the car on the whole stand, And the police actually said sometimes it's better that way because you don't want the robbers to go.
Speaker 2: Trying to find in the house.
Speaker 1: That's when they start disrupting people to start, So it just in case I've got to leave all my valuables in an easy to grab spot. Personally, wouldn't be that upset if someone took my car. I feel like it is on its last legs at the moment. There has been a huge spike in these sorts of crimes, particularly in Byron, with these crimes centering around car theft and also break in, and interestingly, there has been an increase in what they're calling post and boast, so that's when robbers are actually filming and photographing their crime spreeze, so they're uploading all of this to Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 2: Is this like the Bling Ring?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's more that teenagers know that they probably just get a slap on the wrists for doing Yeah, that's the thing. There's nothing really that the police can do because they're too young to throw them in prison and they know that they know they're going to get away. But also half the time, I mean I had my car broken into last year, even when at l Steward as well, I think that it's really difficult to actually catch people in the act.
Speaker 2: They don't have a lot of police time to look into all of this.
Speaker 1: But you also need to literally have the person on camera taking the car. That's what yeah, Ruby's provided. And the interesting thing is that Byne Bay is a celebrity hot spot, so people are obviously thinking, hmm, there's a lot of wealthy people around here that I can steal from. However, those wealthy people actually have CCTV footage.
Speaker 4: I mean I hear rumors about myself every single day, like genuinely, I open TikTok. There's a new rumor.
Speaker 2: UK influencers.
Speaker 1: Saffron Barker has stunned her followers by revealing she caught up with her ex Tyler Dixon whilst holidaying in the US. Now, so if this isn't the ex we're expecting her to be seeing, No, this is.
Speaker 2: Very left of field.
Speaker 1: So Saffron has just gone through a very public breakup with new Cheese recruit Lewis Reesezamt. We have spoken about this in detail on this podcast and when Lewis and Saffron were together, as listeners will know, he did jet off on an tense ten week training camp to the US in the hopes of getting signed by an NFL team, and Saffron was supposed to be meeting up with Lewis in the US to celebrate, but when she found out that he allegedly cheated on her, of course she had to change up her trip. So she still went to the US, but instead she visited la and Coachella with some friends. And followers were convinced that Saffron was going to try and catch up with Lewis while she was over there, either to rekindle the relationship or get some closure. But she has surprised all of us by catching up with her previous ex, Tyler Dixon. Yeah, this was not on my bingo card for twenty twenty four, but it is a bit of a power move for her, particularly because she has been so public about it. She's spoken about it on her podcast, she spoke about it on her YouTube channel. It's not like she's trying to keep this a secret. They actually met during Lockdown and were together for about a year, and he was a permanent fixture on her YouTube channel and followers, we were very surprised when out of the blue they seemed to call it quits.
Speaker 2: But following the.
Speaker 1: Split, there were all these persistent rumors that Saffron cheated on Tyler during a girl's trip to Dubai with none other than Love Island's Luca Bish, and it's all very convoluted and ancestral because Luca Bish ended up dating fellow Love Islander Gemma Olwen, who was also rumored to have dated Saffron's most recent ex, Lewis recent Zama, that is such a mouthful, but it's all very weird. Yeah, And a lot of people started talking about Tyler because it was in Dubai that Saffron found out that Lewis was allegedly cheating on her, and people were like, oh, well, suck shit, because you cheated on Tyler in Dubai, which she has come out and said that is not the case at all. It was obvious to me that Saffron had just dropped her catching up with Tyler as a bit of a fuck you to everyone, being like, see, we are on good terms and I think.
Speaker 2: And I didn't shet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And because she has obviously been the topic of conversation on TikTok recently because of her split from Lewis, Riesi's emmet and a lot of people have been saying, well, Sefron did the same thing to her ex, so I don't feel sorry for her. Here. It's clear that she wants to put these rumors to bed, because she dropped it not only on her YouTube channel, but also on her dating podcast. Let's throw it to Safron addressing the rumor's head on.
Speaker 4: He just happened to be in La at the same time that I was in La, so he messaged me, like, I'm literally around the corner, and we went to the grocery store and got erawan together. Anyways, everyone suddenly thinks I'm secretly on this trip Tyler the entire time and we're back together, So I just like to confirm not true. But like, I literally love him. He is one of the nicest people I've ever ever met, like genuinely has the biggest heart. Like every single person that's met him says how amazing he is. For some reason, there was always this rumor that I had cheated on Tyler, which I don't know where it's come from because I've never cheated on anyone in my life, nor would I Like, that's just not part of my morals at all. Basic you're on social it's I never fell out with him, Like nothing bad happened at all, Like literally we just split for like no really reason. Like there was just I don't know, Like I just felt like I was at a different stage in my life and so did he, and like that was genuinely the reason as to why we split. There was nothing deeper than that.
Speaker 1: Before Saffron had even revealed that she caught up with Tyler, super Sluss had already connected the dots because Saffron and Tyler shared nearly identical photos of their luck. But that's not incidental either. Like the thing is that people might be like, oh, well, maybe she had to come out and say it, but when you're on YouTube and social media for years like Saffron is, you know that people are going to.
Speaker 2: Connect those ties.
Speaker 1: But she claimed that she wasn't following him, so she didn't know that he'd shared it. But then it's like, if you're not following him, then how are you on such good We're not out to lunch with someone, even if they're trying to do it sneakily, you know that they're taking a photo of their food. And they were at Saffron's favorite place, air One, which is that real expensive soup marko. Can you imagine going there? Literally every YouTuber is there filming, Oh what I got from Air one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you know what that stands for?
Speaker 1: No? So backwards, it's nowhere. I just know they charge like wounded balls for smoothies named after Haley, but it's like forty five US dollars for fucking smoothie.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I am loving though? The fact that she is dropping these subtle fuck you's, like I am here for it. And on her podcast she even said that Tyler is the nicest boyfriend she's ever had, and she gushed it that he's doing so well in life and that everyone stand their relationship and wants them back together, which I wonder if they potentially could get back together. Nah, she's just using him. I think that she's played it very well. She has put to bed rumors that she cheated. She now looks like the good person. Lewis looks like the bad person.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: She is touching on all of the TikTok rumors on her podcast, because that's something that I think more influencers need to do on their podcast because these are the things that we want to hear about. So just pretend rather than pretending happening, particularly because she's she's got a dating podcast, so we actually want.
Speaker 2: To hear about your data.
Speaker 1: But you think that's because Spotify are involved, so they're like, you have to talk about this. It's kind of like the Kick Pod when they've got producers involved and like, hang on, people just want to hear about your linse. I mean that being said, I do want to find out more about what actually happened, because she's trying to be the bigger person and not go into all of the mercury, but we want to keep some clues, like it's quite clear that he cheated on her allegedly. I did a little stalk into Tyler because I haven't even looked at his Instagram since he and Saffron broke up.
Speaker 2: I refollowed him as soon as I heard they caught up. Well, he's got one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and seventeen thousand followers, so and it says on his Instagram that he lives half in London and then in Dubai. And he also looks like I'm not trying to be superficial, but he's beefed up a bit. He looks a lot better because he kind of looked a bit little boy when they.
Speaker 2: Were going out.
Speaker 1: Really came from a very wealthy family to begin with. And I think that the reason that they broke up is because he didn't want to just be Saffron's handbag and sit around her house with her family.
Speaker 2: He wanted to go and do something with this. I got the vie.
Speaker 1: The Saffron's mum, Wendy wasn't a fan of his. There seems to be some boyfriend that she didn't like.
Speaker 2: No, it was an implication that he was too short for her. Yeah, she always.
Speaker 1: Kept referencing how she wanted some real six foot four guy because they met through Instagram, and I think he claimed he was a lot taller than he actually is.
Speaker 2: I reckon Wendy.
Speaker 1: Her mum is a big fan of him because they reiterated that he's the nicest boyfriend she's ever had. I think her terrible relationship with Lewis has confirmed to her that he was actually a nice guy. It's funny in hindsight when a dickhead seems like less of a dickhead. Anyway, that is where we're going to leave things today. If you do want to hear more content from us, though, we do drop a subs episode every Thursday that is exclusive to subscribers. If you aren't an Outspoken Plus subscriber. All the details to sign up are in our show notes. This podcast was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present.