Speaker 1: The Rise and Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the yugen Beah region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community.
Speaker 2: We pay our.
Speaker 1: Respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrestrid Islander peoples today. Hello, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. I just knew there was just some weird energy going on, and just some energy that I was like leaking into different parts of my life because I hadn't taken time to reflect, to actually dig deep, to actually be like, okay, you know that is finished?
Speaker 2: What is next?
Speaker 1: Like I hadn't almost finished that. The only way I can describe is like level. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conker Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stevenson, lawyer turned entrepreneur, business owner, new mum, all the things, guys. Just before we get into the show, I do need to apologize for the background music as we record. Naked Harvest's Black Friday Sale has gone down and there's lots of orders, and we just felt so bad if we asked the WAREHOUSEAF to turn off the music because the vibes need to be high.
Speaker 2: So look, it's a bit rough, but it's like we're doing it for the vibe, so.
Speaker 1: Just you might hear some background noise and we just we can't be like everyone shut up while they're like packing the most orders they've ever packed.
Speaker 3: So true, I was just a bit scared as the music of today. I was like, we're probably gonna get killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just did those looks, so bear with us. But also a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: It's a Friday. We love a bit of fun on a.
Speaker 4: Friday, exactly, getting ready for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Exactly, So guys, we don't have our usual hotline episode plan.
Speaker 2: Today we've gone a bit rogue. I don't know if you've noticed this, noticed this, guys, but we were a bit rogues.
Speaker 3: While every episode we've gone a bit rogue.
Speaker 1: It's the end of the year and I'm just I'm overfitting myself in a box of tea, fitting myself to this schedule that I put on myself.
Speaker 2: No, but today's very exciting because I have a brand new course launching so exciting.
Speaker 1: So this episode is just going to talk about the brand new course, how it came about, a really interesting I guess stage I went through, and then how it was born and it's I feel really nervous. We're actually supposed to record this in the afternoon, and I said to a Tia, let's just record it now because I feel like super nervous. And I think it's because I launched the project like three or four years ago now twenty twenty. That's crazy, yeah, insane.
Speaker 2: And I guess I haven't you know, created a course since then, and that has been my baby and I've been obsessed and so many people have done it and you know, got amazing results. And I've had people been like.
Speaker 1: Oh you should do you know, a second course to the project and this and that. But I'm such the person I will never ever bring something to life unless it's magical, life changing and it feels so aligned and until now, I just have not had any inspo for bringing out any more like educational self development content until.
Speaker 2: Now, and it's the best ever. Do you say this matter? They're used to it to you? You're so biased.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate that all right, So should we tell them about the course a tear.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So this new course is called do It for your Future Self. Will We just tried to find the clapping audio button until you can find it.
Speaker 4: So that's all we're getting.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: And this course is a course that basically you would.
Speaker 2: Do at the start at any kind of turning.
Speaker 1: Point or new stage of your life, a new year, a new season, anything where you're like, hang on a second, I need to get clear, and I need a bit of a plan and I need, you know, to set intentions.
Speaker 2: So basically, this is a.
Speaker 1: Course that there will be a module that unlocks each day for seven days, and it is going to start on January first.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to do it.
Speaker 1: So as you can imagine a course starting on January first, unlocking every day. By the seventh of January, you are going to be so clear on what you want, on your values, on your belief so sure of yourself that you will basically have a.
Speaker 2: Plan for twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So this is for a very specific person, and I realize that, and I know this is not going to be for everyone, but I am so goddamn excited because this has really come from.
Speaker 2: My own struggle, which I will you know, chat about.
Speaker 1: So, guys, the car, if you're listening to this in real time, will already be open. You'll be able to claim your spot. But like I said, the course will not start till January the first. So guys, the price of the course is only seventy seven dollars. I wanted to make it really affordable for you guys, and so if you think about it, it's only eleven dollars a day. But there is a bit of a catch because I wanted to, you know, reward my gals who are like, yes, I am gonna do it. I'm gonna start jan first. I'm gonna, you know, really get into I don't want to say the trenches, but I'm really going to reflect.
Speaker 2: I'm going to look at the year and I'm going to plan.
Speaker 1: So the price is set to increase after the seventh of jan so you can do it literally anytime of the year, but.
Speaker 2: I really want you guys to do it with me from jan first.
Speaker 1: So the way that I've created this course is it is so powerful. If you have that like potent energy, especially the day by day, You're going to have this really beautiful like compounding effect because day by day we are reflecting, we're unlocking, we're gaining clarity, and we're planning, and it is just going to be so so powerful. So yeah, seventy seven dollars right now, the cut is literally open. Will obviously put all the links in the show notes so you can check it out. I'm going to get into the course a little bit more, but yeah, and then the price is set to increase after January, so you can always do it, you know, at a later day, but I really want you to do it with me from the first of jan because it's incredible. We're all getting our shit together, we're all getting clear and just feeling super you know, high vibe and like.
Speaker 2: Locked into an intentional year.
Speaker 1: Before we get into the course, and you know, my whole big story about it.
Speaker 2: Do we want to do recommendations?
Speaker 4: Let's do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you go for us.
Speaker 4: My recommendation.
Speaker 3: And I'd already thought of this before I realized it was going to be attached to this episode. But I just like, do something for yourself this week, start getting yourself back on track to get ready for the new year. For me, I've like ordered my planner for next year.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to be I'm going to try. No, I will be that girl. I'm going to have my planner, I'm going to use my planner. I'm going to be a bit more accountable with myself for journaling and stuff too. I really want to make sure that I do that more next year, just so that I am always reflecting and the course lines up perfectly with all these goals. So I'm very excited to start on JAM.
Speaker 1: First, when I pitched it to a tier, tears like, oh my god, I cann't.
Speaker 4: Wait to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to do it just because I feel like personally and I think a lot of people around me, it's just like a bit of a slumpy year this year, bit of a shit y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to.
Speaker 4: Say it's still great, but not a massive high.
Speaker 3: But I have really good vibes when I think of twenty twenty three, and I'm excited for it and new year, new energy, and I just want to get myself ready for that. So that's my recommendation is start thinking about what you want to take into next year and gear yourself up for it. Make a list if you need to buy a journal, keep an eye out on all the sales that are happening around end of year, Christmas time, and get your little bits on sale so that you can go into new and smash. Well.
Speaker 1: That's like the whole reason what I wanted to bring out the course for, because I just think it is, you know, everyone's like, oh yeah, New Year.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, and.
Speaker 3: Then it's end of January and you're like, what have I done?
Speaker 1: And I think there's so much power in harnessing that motivation you feel, but actually implementing it rather than it be motivation that then just like flutters away in the wind.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I totally get what you mean. And I love that wreck. My wreck is she's on the romance novels. Oh, we've all been there.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I am like so obsessed, it's kind of freaky.
Speaker 1: I just finish reading It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey. This was a recommendation from Steph Pace, who is the Queen of romance novels.
Speaker 3: And and the queen of Blane's The Planner.
Speaker 4: I this is steph Face Wreck.
Speaker 1: And it's just it's so fab It's a little bit of a slow burn. It's like I'm halfway through the book and they've like had their first date, so.
Speaker 2: I'm like, get to the point.
Speaker 1: Come on, I love a slow burn. It's good though. It's very interesting. It's very different to Colleen Hoover book. I feel like she really writes about like more everyday people. Where's the characters in the book are like she's a social light and he's.
Speaker 2: Like a fisherman.
Speaker 1: They're very like from different world. So that was like a little interesting twist. But it's very enjoyable and I'm, yeah, I'm enjoying this one. I'm not finished yet, but I already would recommend it as like a beautiful kind of lights read a romance. I know, my previous recommendation from last Friday, Very Tea was like a bit of a thriller, a bit full on, And now we're going back to the romance and.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's just like.
Speaker 1: You know, easy to read, and I feel like I get really lost in it, which is what I'm really craving right now with like so much on so big thing romance novels at night, self development in the morning.
Speaker 2: That's the vibe. And she's still on it. So that was a really good book too.
Speaker 3: I actually the best romance novel I've ever read is Me Before You, So if anyone's after but it's heartbreaking. I read it when I was in Grade twelve and I remember getting to the day and I think, I have.
Speaker 4: Two and a half hour. You must have watched the movie.
Speaker 3: I'd I'd say, I've seen the movie. Yeah that I cried in the movie broke Me. But if anyone hasn't watched the movie, you create the book.
Speaker 2: Two recommendations of Tia I am, I've done it.
Speaker 5: Where let's get into the episode.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, So today I want to chat to you about the story about how I birthed this new course.
Speaker 2: Does that make you feel really uncomfortable? When I say that, I was like, where are we going? Where are we going with this episode? About? Again? What is very close to Ivy's birthday.
Speaker 1: Also, so let's chat about how this course came about, because it's a really beautiful thing. I feel like, you know, anything that I do or produce, it's very in the way of I struggle with something, I find a solution and then I want you guys to you know, also find that solution and part of the journey. So I remember quite a while ago, maybe like a month back, I spoke to you guys, and I think it was even on my recommendation here. I was like, my recommendation is to take some space out yes of your like every day, and I said, oh, I'll do a whole episode about it, and we never did it.
Speaker 4: This is that episode.
Speaker 1: Put it on the list, as we would say, And so basically what happened is I was going through kind of the motions, so you know, in Naked Harvest, in Rise and Conquer, in my personal life, I was going through the motions and it kind of felt like I was on this hamster wheel. And I also remember talking to you guys and being like, I feel a bit out of alignment right now because I feel like a lot of because I plan ahead so much, and I plan a year in advance. So I feel like I kept telling you about this theme of you know, last year, Georgie planned all these things, and then this year Georgie was like living them out, but so much had changed because like Ivy wasn't even born back then, so just so much had changed that I felt really not aligned with, you know, the things I was doing and you know what was on, and even though I was passionate about those things, something just like felt really off. And kind of the things then that you know came after that were I didn't feel motivated, like I just felt like almost like no spark in it, no spark, Like I was just going through the motions, kind of like you know when you're on a hamster wheel and you're just like you're doing the things and you're like, what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not actually getting anywhere.
Speaker 1: I'm not even though you may be achieving things, but it's like it's not Yeah, it's not feeling good. And also I just noticed this huge lack within myself of the only way I can explain it is like I just did not feel myself. I just and I expressed that too, you know some you know, my close friends, and just like I just don't feel like myself, like something is missing here. And so in saying that, I did have like.
Speaker 2: A lot of things on my plate and calendar.
Speaker 1: So I just had to like complete those things and it was fine and I got through it.
Speaker 2: But I remember thinking, Okay, you know, this deadline is here.
Speaker 1: After that, I am literally going to take two or three weeks to just not fill my calendar, so you know, anytime we had to make decisions about And I also made sure we didn't have any decisions made about the new year.
Speaker 2: So you know, this was only a month ago, and usually.
Speaker 1: We've really planned the whole year in Naked Harvest and RNC and you know, my personal business and stuff. But I had not planned anything because I was like, I just need some space.
Speaker 2: So that was a big thing, is I didn't plan anything.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Okay, I'm gonna have some space here and I'm just gonna take a couple of weeks. And I remember the first week that I was like had my spare week, I was kind of still going through the motions and I was like, wait a minute, what I really want here is first of all, to get clear on like what I want on kind of like not to be too woo wu, but like soul level, like what.
Speaker 2: Is lacking here? What is my actual intentions with my life? Very dramatic, but I so get it, you know, like what am I even doing here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it and it's funny because after a week.
Speaker 1: Of kind of going through the motions again, I was like, no, I actually need to like sort this out. And so what I had kind of realized that had happened is, like I said, so much has changed, Like Ivy was born, I was this new working mom. I was holding a lot of like weird, funky guilt and energy from stuff that had happened during the year, like you know, stuff like my breasttheding journey not going right. And even though I was like it's fine, you know, it is best like all those things, I just knew there was like just some weird energy going on and just some like energy that I was like leaking into different parts of my life because I hadn't taken time to reflect, to actually dig deep, to actually be like, okay, you know that is finished?
Speaker 2: What is next? Like I hadn't almost finished that. The only way I can.
Speaker 1: Describe is like level you know what you guys know, I love talking like levels and seasons.
Speaker 2: The season will go to season. Yeah, that sounds better.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, I've gone through so much transition and you know, transform so much, and I haven't even figured out what's next. And I realized that is like that that was the lacking thing there. So then what I did after that, So I had like a week of space to like just realize, oh, I need to actually plan for this like new me. And a big thing I want to say is even if like you look back and not even that much happened, you know, this year, it's it's I just feel as a collective this year, there's just been huge shifts. So even in your life personally, if like you know, you didn't have a baby or you know, as big as that, I still just feel like this weird energy of some huge shifts that have happened. And I feel like it's really because as a collective of like COVID happening, and you know, even stuff like the e commerce you know, environment changing so much and just stuff out of our control, I guess, And so even if you haven't had huge, huge things, it's still I just.
Speaker 2: Think this is going to be so so important.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I was like, Okay, I'm into this new level and I haven't really gotten clear on what I want from this very intentional, like my new beliefs are soul level, you know, gain clarity. Because also I remember I was trying to create goals and like plan for the next year, but without first reflecting getting clear, you know, doing those previous things I couldn't plan in a way that would truly feel aligned and like truly light me up. Because the way the way I can explain it a TIA is like, for example, if you have like five business goals and you achieve them all, I guarantee you you will still not be happy because you've left this, you know, shit of the rest of your life. Like, if you're really focused on like one thing and you're not looking at your life as a whole, you're going to not unders like I guess, like not feel as content as you would if you literally step back, do it, audit of everything and create goals for like different aspects of your life, not just that one career goal or money goal or you know.
Speaker 2: You get very like tunnel vision tunnel visions.
Speaker 1: So I found it amazing once I kind of cleared that and I took space and like I want you guys to think, like where are you at the moment in regards to your season and are you just going through the motions? Are you, like I said, do you feel like you're just doing the things, And maybe you're like doing all the things and you're just like not actually achieving what you want or getting the results, and it just feels like hard because that feeling that's like not how you should feel. And it's like for the first time when I, you know, figured this out and I did all the little tasks that obviously I give you on the course, and I got like back into how I usually felt, I was like, holy fuck, I've been out of alignment for so long and I got used to it feeling hard. Yeah, and now it feels like so much easier and I have so much clarity and I feel so good that I was like, wow, I really like it really just took me off path, if that makes sense, because like life doesn't have to feel like that, and it's like the little reminder I need it exactly.
Speaker 3: I think, like you mentioned before on whether people have had a baby or not doesn't matter. But any life transition big or small, like you could have lost a friend, or you could have ended a romantic relationship, or you could have changed jobs or even like got a promotion where you work. It's almost like something good happened and you hit this goal and everything's great and you feel amazing for like a month and a bit, and then you're kind of just like.
Speaker 4: A bit like where do I go? Now what's going on?
Speaker 3: And if you try to set any goals blindly, like you said, when you're still leaking that energy or you're not clear you're setting a goal that you think you want because that would be the next thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you're like.
Speaker 3: But I actually I don't care about that and I don't want that, and that's not my priority. That's what other people are telling me my priority should be. But you can't figure out what you actually want without sealing off the leaking, yes, and a glsewhere yeah, like you really do need.
Speaker 1: To finish like almost like finish that season and seal it up type all the loosens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, title up.
Speaker 1: And also I guess like a huge thing. So in the course, like one of the first day is about like auditing, and I create a whole bunch of like little like you've got a work book and a whole bunch of tasks for you to order your year and really see what happened, because what I find happens is we get in this loop where we kind of repeat the same things, and that's human nature, like we are programmed that way.
Speaker 2: But it is like if we're.
Speaker 1: Not actually reflecting and really being intentional. We just we're almost gonna keep making the same mistakes. And I honestly know that if I didn't stop and really create this space and like do a bunch of these exercises, I know next year would look and feel the exact same of this year when I felt so out of alignment because I was there was like certain deals and there was certain things I was planning that I'm like, if I planned that, I would have just had the same experience. And it's not that you know, it was groundhog Day. I would have achieved more things and I would have quote progressed, but it's like that's not what you know, my soul needed, That's not what I needed on that kind of like higher self vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: And also I guess the way I you know, if you are thinking, do I need to do this course? Like what's Georgia and a tea chatting about the way that I'd kind of explain it and the way that I felt previous to this is you know, you're you're either feeling the very basic kind of requirements is like you're feeling foggy, You're feeling unclear, you want to make a plan for the year, yes.
Speaker 2: But also it's that person who like they feel like they're on the cusp of something new. I love that word cusp.
Speaker 1: I think I say that every time you cusp, they feel like they're on the cusp of something new, and they feel like, you know, something's got to shift, something's got to change, and they.
Speaker 3: Just like you're like blindly trying to grab it, but you can't find it.
Speaker 1: And you're just like, what's this thing they own? It's like that feeling when you can't put your tongue on the word. You're like, what's that word? I can dear but it's not Yeah. Yeah, And that's kind of how I felt with before I, you know, went into this whole feeling of struggle. I was just like, I know, I'm not a lie that I just I can feel something needs to change.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't grasp it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can't figure out And I feel like people are only realize this when you've done a lot of like manifesting work kind of all like been around it is that sometimes taking the next logical step isn't the step that's going to get you to that thing, and if so, you need to figure out inside.
Speaker 4: Am I going left? Am I going right? Am I going up? Am I going down?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Am I making the space so the next thing can come? But you can't do that or follow the logical process until you yes.
Speaker 1: And also a big thing that we tend to forget is once we go, you know, to the next level, the next transition, we very much think the very next thing, But that's what you're getting it wrong, because you don't go to the very next thing. Like when I'm creating goals, I'm not like, oh, okay, I'm on this level, I'll go to the next level. When I'm creating goals, I literally think of five levels up like higher, higher self, and then I create goals from there and go back down. Whereas a lot of people they get to the next level and because they've I guess, given all the this energy, they don't have the energy to like look right up and see the bigger goals. They can just see right in front of them. So it's like that's what I was doing too. I couldn't like It's like I was a bit blind and I couldn't see the bigger picture, and that's why I felt so unsure. But once I kind of like dug deep and I did this work and I created an actual plan and I really saw the bigger vision. It was like the fog cleared, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, could you give like an example if someone might not understand what you mean by like five steps ahead kind of goal, because I think some people won't.
Speaker 4: It's up on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so I guess for example, let's just say you know, you've just got a promotion at work or something like that. So you're in this new transition, you're figuring it out, and you're yeah, in that weird transition where you're like, oh, I feel like I kind of need the next thing, or just even to know what it is. So it's like, oh, okay, it would be the next promotion, ar put whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's where you think. You're like, Okay, that's what I'm working towards.
Speaker 1: But you know, if you really sit down and you get quiet and you reflect and you see, you know, you do the inner work. The bigger vision might be to create your own business and something completely different, yeah, or you know it's like almost your five year goal. Yeah, But what you don't understand is like or what you feel then is if you kind of limit yourself to just the next step.
Speaker 4: That's as far as you'll go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're limiting yourself.
Speaker 1: So we always want to dream away bigger because we'll reach that or we'll land just under and it will be like better if that makes sense. But sorry, getting back to my story. A big thing too is I felt so much I didn't feel clarity with Naked Harvest and rn C and memberies even saying that to you a tea and I was like, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 4: It was just a taboo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, no one talked about it.
Speaker 1: I you know, I am the visionary of the business. I'm the person who says, this is the big goals and this is what I want to go after. And I felt like I couldn't be that person because I had no space and energy because I was giving so much energy to the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's where we really in.
Speaker 1: The first couple of days of the courses like clean up that energy and make sure we're not leaking. And once I sorted.
Speaker 2: That out and I was able to like dream bigger and.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, yes, I can understand where the brand is going. And then I remember it literally took me a couple of hours to plan the whole of next year for Naked Harvest, plan out everything. I got my calendar out, I put all up new products in each month. I got our like development folder out, you know, how to chat with mel and it was done. Yeah, And it was crazy because I had been trying to do that for so long and people were asking me, like Alex a logistics manager. I was like, we need to know months, like we need to book this in because she needs to do her job, and I just felt so unclear. And I knew I if I like locked something in that I wasn't happy with, you'd have to change it.
Speaker 2: I'd have to change it. So that's why I was telling around, leave me alone, let me have my space. I need to figure this out.
Speaker 1: But once I had created the space and you know, gone through the stuff, I was like done in two hours, Like it just it felt like the ideas flooded in.
Speaker 2: So that was really exciting.
Speaker 1: So a big thing too, is if you're really lacking like that sort of visionary big life, and that's.
Speaker 2: A big thing.
Speaker 1: A tear, like if you're listening and you're like, I don't even know what my big life looks like or that you know, the next five levels.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: That was also me, and that's so normal, and it's because you know, yeah, you're at this stage where you can't see the bigger picture, and that's fine. It just means we're like we're stuck in the doing and we need to get out of the doing and see the bigger picture.
Speaker 2: Which it's not like an it's not an instant thing.
Speaker 1: And also what this process really helped me with was like my boundaries and like really being intentional with my time and really clear about like what I wanted for me, what I wanted for my family, what I wanted in business. There are a couple of opportunities for my personal brand and I was like, oh, like it's such a good opportunity, but I felt really like conflicted. And then once I created my goals and had my action plan, I was like, well, no, it doesn't fit done. Yeah, And I had no guilt, whereas before I like randomly felt guilty.
Speaker 3: Well, you'd feel obligated to do it because it's something other people would want, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as soon as I was and I was like, well no, because that's not what I want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And once you get so clear on what you want, it's so easy to make decisions. Yeah, And that's what I loved most about this process is feeling so sure of myself and making decisions because I hadn't felt like that all year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was just like an insane.
Speaker 1: Like feeling to be like clarity. I feel so sure of myself. I now know how to make decisions for the rest of the year, even if you don't have a full plan for the rest of the year, but just kind of like know your values, know what's important to you, and have like integrity with those things, you're equipped to deal with anything for the rest of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also if there's any point during the year that you're like, okay, things aren't feeling aligned again, you just redo the process exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's seven days, so you can't really go wrong because you always have the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. So well, let's actually just get straight into the course we've you know, we've been fluffing around about it. Now you know the process of how it came about.
Speaker 1: So after I had, you know, gained this clarity in myself and my business, I sat down and I was just like the biggest thing we actually told you guys, and we sent out a survey about the project a couple of months ago, and then just even what I know, what's in my DMS was about clarity. And after I had you know, completed and gone through that struggle and felt so much better, I was like, this is something that everyone you know struggles with and we don't ever take the time to figure it out. We just keep going.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if you ask the average person what their dream life is, they don't know.
Speaker 2: Or even like what's important to them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what it if? What are what are your values?
Speaker 2: What's your mission statement?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where's your mission statement? But like people don't know, and I think that's such an important thing to know.
Speaker 1: And also like because that changes like all the time. It's not like it was so silly of me to not have done this work sooner, with transitioning to being a new mom, to be a working mom, and you know, all these things and now I'm like, oh silly, but girl, yeah it felt so bloody goods. But let's get into it. They do it for your future self.
Speaker 2: Course.
Speaker 1: The cart is now open and we start Johan first. So a module unlocks each day from the first of January, so that means by the seventh of January you'll be finished, and I want to go through the modules with you exactly what you'll experience. Now. The biggest feedback that I got from the project is there was too much content.
Speaker 2: I love content.
Speaker 1: I I you know, if I'm ever doing a course, I'm listening to the videos while I'm going to drive and like I'm doing all the things, but I really sometimes again that's just like the doing and doing and doing. So a big thing about this course is I've made sure every single day you're not spending more than thirty minutes completing the module and then you're done for the day. So you know, I'm guessing most people are on holidays from the first to the seventh.
Speaker 2: Or not not if you're an e come loll.
Speaker 1: But basically thirty minutes a day, you can like you don't have to do it every single day, but just the way I've created it is like really compounding off each other, and it's really really powerful if you do do it every day, because like day one then helps you with Day four, and so it's really going to be powerful if it's fresh in your mind. And so basically I wanted to create a course that really gives you, like I said, first of all, the clarity and then the foundations to plan your year.
Speaker 2: Or the next six months.
Speaker 1: And then also so the tools that, like I said, anything that comes up, you know how to make the decision. You know, you know what to say yes to and what to say no to, and you really have a clear vision of yourself and what you want and where you want to go from here, with like so much intention that you're just like, fuck, yeah, let's do this. That's the vibe when you finish it. It's like, yes, let's do this. Bring on twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think the thirty minutes a day, I'm.
Speaker 3: Looking at it as because we obviously start work back earlier in that week.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: But if I want to be journaling and meditating every day, this is the perfect way to start my year to create that habit. Yes, by having the course in that thirty minute slot, and in that thirty minute slot then gets replaced with journaling and meditating every day anyway, So if that's one of your goals, I just look at it that way.
Speaker 1: It's that that catalyst for that habit for the year exactly. And yeah, it's almost like getting you into that routine. Yeah, okay, well let's just go through the days so you guys know what to expect. Okay, guys, So Day one is I take you through doing an audit of the old you and the year that was. So again, you can do this at any time if you do it at a later date, but it's going to be so powerful. And the reason why I take you through this and why it was so important for me is as humans, we get very much. You know, we get very comfortable, and we kind of stick to what we know and the old things. And that's fine, but if you think about it, if we're not reflecting and then we're not changing what didn't work or what we don't like, we're going to keep making the same mistakes. We're going to keep doing the same things.
Speaker 2: And we're going to keep getting the same outcome. And the whole reason you're probably.
Speaker 1: Wanting to do this course is because you want a different outcome, you want a different feeling. You want to achieve more, or you to feel more purposeful, or you want to be more intentional with your time. I guarantee you there is you know, a goal here, and we're not going to understand that goal if we do not order our year. So I make it really easy for you and I make sure you know, I've got a work book, a bunch of exercises.
Speaker 2: And we go through it. Day two. Huge, huge thing is.
Speaker 1: It's called leave the Chaos Behind. It's my favorite day. It is so powerful because, like I said, I didn't realize, but there was some stuff that had happened in my year that was just it was either like funky or it was on my mind. And it included, you know, stuff like my breastfeeding journey, not going to plan with Ivy. It included stuff like mum guilt. It included some like weird money mindset, stuff with an investment not going how you know me and Tim thought and if we're not hearing the energy from the past and really kind of going, okay, you know, I did the best I could. Let's leave this in the new year. That is going to be so heavy and we are not able to, you know, move forward, especially we're not going to we're not able to like quantum ly because we're.
Speaker 2: Carrying so much baggage. So it's really important and it may even be like you said, like a loss opportunity. Maybe you didn't get that promotion at work, or maybe you didn't or maybe you did break up with your boyfriend, or maybe you did break up with your friend. Like even stuff that you're like, oh I'm fine, You're probably not well.
Speaker 1: You might be fine, but there might be some like weird, leaky energy that you need to you know, deal with. So day two we leave the chaos behind because we're not letting that shit weigh us down. And trust me when I say, oh my god, when I did the exercises and I did the meditation, the meditation is azing. In day two, fuck, I felt good, like I was just like thank god, I got rid of it literally and I was doing this like wiping the old energy away. So that was super super powerful. And then we go into day three and you may have heard Cooper.
Speaker 2: Chat about his buckets. So basically, Cooper.
Speaker 1: Has had a life coach the majority of this year, and a really powerful exercise that his life coach took him through was creating life buckets and knowing when to philip buckets and knowing when to you know, switch buckets and don't worry if this is not making sense, because I absolutely tell you so. Cooper actually joins me in day three and we take you through your life buckets and this is going to be so helpful again for you to be so sure on what you say yes to and what you say no to, because again, like I said, if you have five career goals and no other goals you know on the spectrum, actually probably gonna feel fulfilled or happy because you're so full in one bucket and then all your other book buckets are empty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you'll be like, oh great, then I got that, but at what cost?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: So that's why it's so powerful to do this exercise because also when I did it, I was like, oh, that's so interesting.
Speaker 2: That's actually a bucket.
Speaker 1: For me, and I don't do anything to fill it up. It's almost like I just leave it to the end. And when I started being really intentional and something me and Tim did it was like sat down and planned next year to fill up that bucket, and I was like, oh my god, like sordid and it felt amazing. I won't get into it too into it because I obviously explained to you, oh guys, just before I keep going. So the modules they either include a video, a meditation, and a workbook. Actually all days include a video in a workbook, but then on top of that, some days include a meditation. But again they're short, sharp to the point, very intentional. You can complete them in thirty minutes and anything really powerful. Like I said, you'll come back to that module and be like, Okay, I need to redo that at a different season.
Speaker 2: So then day four is all about calling in your.
Speaker 1: Big life, so a tear Like you said, what if someone doesn't know how to do that, we do it.
Speaker 2: In day four, so don't stress. Amazing, So it's our big life.
Speaker 1: It's like those really next level goals, not the ones right in front of us, because then that's going to lead into day five when we actually.
Speaker 2: Create our action plan for the whole year.
Speaker 1: Actually it's not for the whole year, it's for the next three to six months, I like, but we create our action plan.
Speaker 2: So then day.
Speaker 1: Six is routines and rituals. So this was a really interesting thing to include because this is not something I thought I would include in a course like this. But what I realized when I was backtracking is when I had that space, and you know, I fucking talk about it that much of me joining the five am club. It was so that was a shift in my routine that literally catapulted me to feel so much alignment and just so much goodness.
Speaker 2: I can't even explain.
Speaker 1: Like, once I tweaked my routines to really like get into a groove and really like fill up my cup, it was game changing. And it's like, we all know our routines that we do every single day are what makes us. It's yeah, you know, it's how we achieve our goals. So it's not anything exciting, but I think it's definitely something we need to address.
Speaker 2: So we go through routines and rituals.
Speaker 1: And the way that I teach you is like I don't just go wake up at five am because I do, because that's silly, because it's what.
Speaker 2: Works for me.
Speaker 1: And you're going to have different rituals and routines, but I really give you a template to then create your own.
Speaker 2: And then the last day is.
Speaker 1: It's almost pitting piggybacking off day four of like your big life calling you.
Speaker 2: But some think that I.
Speaker 1: Feel like everyone kind of either grazes over or doesn't go deep into is okay, so you've done your audit. You know, you've really sealed off the stuff that you're leaking your energy to. You now know your values and your buckets and where you need to you know, create goals. You have a big, clear vision for your you know, big life. You have an action plan, and you also have your routines and rituals. But Day seven is all about who is the person that has this life. She's pretty cool, she's pretty great.
Speaker 2: She is and it's you. But everyone like misses that whole aspect.
Speaker 1: They have these goals and they have this vision, but they don't change anything in their actual selves of like how they then show up, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: They see those things as that's in the future.
Speaker 4: It's not me now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you change you now, that becomes your future.
Speaker 2: But if you wait, that's not gonna become your future.
Speaker 4: It's always gonna stay in the future exactly.
Speaker 1: So that's such a huge step that I feel like so many people miss when they are trying to achieve goals or quantum leap or being like very intentional is they don't see themselves of that person now. They see them as, oh, well, that's what I want in the future. And so once I you know, achieve that thing, I'll be that person. But really you have to be that person now, Yeah, in order to achieve those things. So that's what we get into day seven, and it's so powerful, and that's it. And then so guys, if you think about it, like, let's if you're not driving, let's close our eyes for a second, take some breaths. So I literally want you to pitch you yourself on day seven of the brand new year. Imagine the you that had chosen to do this seven day powerful course, the cause that is going to help you get so clear on what you want, what your values are, what your big vision is, and what you're going to put your energy into that year. You've already left the funky energy from twenty twenty two behind, and you're ready to put in the work to make this your most transformative, powerful year.
Speaker 2: Yet by day.
Speaker 1: Seven of twenty twenty three, you've already done that. Imagine how that would feel, Guys, Imagine what kind of person you'll step into who's already made that huge shift. If by day seven you've already laid the found and God and clear and done the work, imagine.
Speaker 2: What the rest of the year will be lack so.
Speaker 1: On that note, guys, I'm gonna love and leave you.
Speaker 2: If this is calling.
Speaker 1: Your name, don't wait, join us. Like I said, you can purchase it now, and then as soon as it's the first of Jan the module will unlock and we're all going.
Speaker 2: To do it together.
Speaker 1: It is just going to be so powerful and so transformative. It is only seventy seven dollars, but the price will increase in the new year. So again, like I said, you'll probably do this with each new season, and you do have lifetime access like all my courses, and it's got to be incredible.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm so so excited.
Speaker 1: If you have any questions, jump on the product page, jump into my DM.
Speaker 2: So happy to help. I know this might feel a bit.
Speaker 1: Counterintuitive, you know for some people, but god, I just felt so called to create this course and bring this out, and it gave me so much clarity, Like I don't notice if you guys have noticed, like a shift in me, even in how I show up in the podcast since I did, you know, do use these tools?
Speaker 2: But fuck, I feel good.
Speaker 3: Before we go, Yes, one quick question of course, your favorite day of the course and why.
Speaker 1: I think it was definitely day seven, because a huge thing that I had forgotten was showing up and really understanding of like, if I want those future things, I need to show up as that person now. And that's why I called it, do it for your future self.
Speaker 2: I love that. Thanks for listening, my loves. Go to our website, check out the course, do all the Things, and a good for Friday.
Speaker 1: Bye. Thank you so much for listening to another episode on the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Conquer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great