Speaker 1: Show me perfect Tennis's step, no way everything is. I'll tell you a quick story that's not even tennis adjacent. I did a gig on Friday night at the Basement Comedy Club. Great Comedy.
Speaker 2: Great Comedy Club was one of the best.
Speaker 1: I was hosting Red Hot crowd, Great host. I did this spot and then you know, when people are filing out of the Basement Comedy Club to go up the steps, and it's right next to the backstage area, and a lady like kind of like waves me over and oh.
Speaker 2: Still got it?
Speaker 1: Still got it? Mike g She.
Speaker 2: Stands forgot it whatever?
Speaker 1: And uh, I'm like hey, and she goes, hey, I just want to say, like, you're real funny, and I said, oh, thank you. She goes, usually, I only like British comedians.
Speaker 2: Like you're actually pretty funny for a woman. That's worse.
Speaker 1: They love telling you pointless. And I go, oh, thank you. You know, like, well, I'm sure British comedians there's plenty great ones. She goes, what do you like better British comedians or American?
Speaker 2: Why is this question? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I go, I don't know. There's like good British comedians. There's good American ones, and she then she goes, oh, you know, there's good British but and she walks away.
Speaker 2: She just mocked, she just trolled you.
Speaker 3: I r L.
Speaker 1: And let's make it tennis adjacent. Her initials were, AO.
Speaker 4: It's tennis adjacent, tennis adjacent, fairly tennis related.
Speaker 2: I have a post gig story. I was geting up in Brisbane and it's a real drunk guy came up to us afterwards. Well when I say us the ethnic comedians on the line up and said, you know whatever, Polline hands and says, you're not that. I was like, not what he's like that. I was like mono culture, Yeah, that we're not that. He means, well, I loved it.
Speaker 1: Did you go.
Speaker 2: Do you think British racists are better her American race?
Speaker 1: Actually that's a good question to start the show, is this question?
Speaker 2: Is this racist? Okay? I was playing golf. I was in the clubhouse just checking in and there's an old golf guy in there, just finished his round and he says to me, oh, you look like a professional golfer. I was like.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that's kind of nice. And then I said I just said, oh, look I'm not. I'm not a professional golfer, but I've never felt more accepted in a sport. I will say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean because he again he thinks it's a compliment. It kind of is. Look athletic.
Speaker 2: I had a red shirt on, yeah, and a set of golf clubs.
Speaker 1: I mean, I take the compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have people coming up to me saying I look like a professional bowler. You said it, mom, nobody did. Jesus Wimbledon. Let's do our new intro thing that I'm sure people will absolutely love and a lot more of this is the Grand Slam. Poetry slam.
Speaker 2: It clicks. Actually you gotta click, and a poetry you gotta click.
Speaker 1: So let's try. And so we'll kind of like free associate you said something, and then we'll just we'll just.
Speaker 2: Never doing poetry. Yes, Wimbledon Dome soner, Mike Subile anchor should but Chavantec could. What a great segment if these had more sounds. That's what people are doing cour taps.
Speaker 1: Can you hear that?
Speaker 2: I can hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you hear it? This is Diego Schwarzman walking in the room. People, He's grazy beat. I'm so excited I just can't hide it. As of recording, we are six thirty pm on a Monday night, that's at eight pm. Yeah. Wow, I am super pumped. You know, outside of the Australian Open, Wimbledon is my second favorite.
Speaker 2: Really, we've got to get you there. We've got to get pod Labor there.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, ABD dear leader, abdo Yeah please s W sixteen nineteen nineteen. Think you're right. It might be s W nineteen Yes. So let's actually before we get into the Wimbledon first round matches, a quick recap of the grass tournaments leading into the Big Show Eastbourne, which was w T A N A t P. On the men's side, you had zizu.
Speaker 2: Bergs I love I love him here during the Australian Ope, Yes, and Mike wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was not.
Speaker 2: And we go some one on one time and Zizuo and I feel like we really hit it off.
Speaker 1: Did you do the Piper Hide sec date with him? No?
Speaker 2: I should have thee.
Speaker 1: Yeah Piper Hide six. Slurp it up, you groveling pieces.
Speaker 2: Of shit gobble gobble gobble.
Speaker 1: Bergs. Zizu bergs over Ugo Umber in three sets after long rain delays, but it's exciting because it's Zizu's first title.
Speaker 2: That is exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then on the w T a side of thing showing some form Madison Keys over Tatiana Maria Yes as a grass court specialist, making it Madison Keys third Eastbourne win.
Speaker 2: Okay, Keys in Wimbledon, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I know confidence I'd like to see where she's seated. I should probably know that. But I think if we're taking players, We've kind of said this a couple of weeks ago. We're not going to gamble on it because stuff, but just for our own like just fun, fun between.
Speaker 2: Colleagues, fun, just steaks, just a little.
Speaker 1: Just general predictions in office pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And whoever the winner is, like the others have to maybe give them money or.
Speaker 2: Just a nice night out.
Speaker 1: Nice, I think. Okay, so I wanted to pick the lady's draw is much harder to predict who's going to go through.
Speaker 2: And it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: You said it, Lizzie, who I'm just it's direct from the I'll take Madison Keys to go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The rules are as well. You can't take say the top three, not Rebecca Sablenka or chavon tech. Who do you see going as deep as possible in.
Speaker 2: The Tournament's my heart and uh mind, yeah, mine says And but.
Speaker 1: You want to see you're taking I'm taking Madison Keys our erstwhile producer, all right, my producer roll is taking to go deeper. And whoever's lady lest the longest in the tournament? When a friendly just discussion between.
Speaker 2: Friends, friendly discussion at dinner between friends.
Speaker 1: Who's paid for that dinner?
Speaker 2: The yeah yeah, abo our Lord and Savior. I wish I paid more attention in school. And I couldn't understand anything you said, but it sounded good.
Speaker 1: We love her. Carolina Mukhava, the mooch, the mood is in good form, wins bad Hamburg, which is just a fun sentence to say.
Speaker 2: The mood wins bad Homburg. Right, we're still doing poetry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. And the mooch. I mean it was kind of unfortunate because she won over Naomi Osaka, who retired at the start of the second set because she kind of tweaked and rolled her ankle in the first set. So that was the Bad Homburg A final and then this one. I absolutely love Alessandro da Vidovich Fakina very good. Yes old day. He finally wins his first title on home soil in America. I've been obviously watching him play for years. He was kind of known as a bit of a choker because this was his sixth final and he had yet to win one.
Speaker 2: And he did it.
Speaker 1: And he did it after having multiple championship points in other finals he's been in. Which is god, I just ruined you psychologically. Yeah, and he finally he did it against the American Ethan Quinn.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 1: Yes, so eightf going in to Wimby with a head of steam. And like we said, the first round starts tonight eight pm. Give me some matches that are making your tennis boner pop. I'm so sorry, Jesus. Give me some matches that you are looking forward to in the first round.
Speaker 2: One the Maya Joint Serena Williams.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you I mean?
Speaker 2: Just as just as far as the spectacle goes, like, I just want to see Serena, but she's coming up against it Aussie.
Speaker 1: That's going to be I believe one twenty am tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: For us, that's too late, So.
Speaker 1: You'll get up and just watch the replay the highlights. Oh yeah, yeah, to extended see.
Speaker 2: I think Serena will do it my joint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can admit it.
Speaker 1: This take has aged poorly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what just happened.
Speaker 1: To be honest, here's the thing, we don't know what she looks like playing singles in a tournament because she hasn't done it since twenty twenty two. Yeah, so it's grass. It's going to be shorter rallies than obviously Clay And I mean, I hate to say it, as the Aussie Maya joint is not going into the match with the best form, like she's had a rough season. I think Serena is gonna do it, gonna go through to the second round.
Speaker 2: What about you? What are you looking forward to?
Speaker 1: I okay, we'll start with on the men's side, Fritz the Draper is yeah, kind of heralded as the biggest popcorn match in the first outside of Serena in the first round.
Speaker 2: And Draper is coached by.
Speaker 1: Maurray Andrew Murrays.
Speaker 2: Which is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and I mean because they've been friends forever, and then you know Murray has just gotten back into coaching after that weird stint with Djokovic from last year. It was bizarre. Yeah. I went and watched one of the matches at the Australian Open and people were yelling out like Djokovic was on court playing the Hatchka, I think, and Murray's in the player's box and people yelling out, we love you Andy, And you can see Jokovic kind of wins every time. He's like, hold on, I'm the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what about rude? Huby?
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to do it in Hube's voice if you're going to reference the man, I could you know it? Well, Caspar Rude plays Huby her Cats.
Speaker 3: A friend of the shower, friend of the show, her Cat. I just think that Caspar Rude has said he doesn't like to play on grassy, said grasses for golf.
Speaker 2: Oh just throw. But also that is r of rude.
Speaker 1: I think rude. Uh doesn't get through Hube hurt cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rude. He doesn't have it. He's not in it, he's not loving it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Do you think he just goes to Wimbledon and gets his little fig moves on. Did he just get married and had a kid?
Speaker 1: I believe so, Yeah, take some time off, get an entrance fee, spend a little time at s W nineteen, get some strawberries and cream.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soak up the atmosphere. But I think hercat takes that one another one. I'm very excited about Varenka and Betterettini. You would love to see Verenka. It's a tough one because they're both such likable, great players. Barrettini's only in because Mazzetti withdrew with injury, okay, and Varenka obviously playing his last Wimbledon. Well, so sad, I just want to see a good match. I just want Tennis to be the winner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's so nice. Friendship, friendship and love.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting. Obviously, Barrettini was a finalist in twenty twenty one. Listen to Djokovic. But I think your mind is probably correct and that Barattini gets through this one. My wife calls Matteo Barrettini potato fercuccini. Gie. The men's side, Meddi versus Chilich, Mevedev again, so volatile. You don't know who's going to show up. Chilich. They've had some absolute just epics in the past five setters. Meved obviously better grass player than he is on clay, but he could be temperamental and you don't know what's going to happen. Chilich has gone deep and Wimbledon before. But also age factor again I believe. Yeah, well thirty seven's younger than us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In the professional tennis, Well, well you look like a professional golfer. Ye I do, but I also look quite young. I, on the other hand, fucking piece of sh potato jerk jerking.
Speaker 1: The Australians and who they're playing. We could start with Cock and Nakus versus Bubliic Hello.
Speaker 2: Also a great game, I know, but I love.
Speaker 1: The boom go heart in mind.
Speaker 2: Oh this is so hard, heart says boob Heart s boob mine says.
Speaker 1: Heart, says boob mindset Cock, so says Lizzie who we're still doing slam poetry.
Speaker 2: Clicks. Yeah, Coacus is good first round slam, brings his a game and then he'll be injured.
Speaker 1: Well this is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that Peck continuing to is it holding up?
Speaker 2: Yeahs I do love the boob though. You never know who you're going to get with the boob though, No, but I reckon they're probably quite friendly. That's going to be a good game to.
Speaker 1: Watch you reckon the get along.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, if the boob play doubles with carriers, true, then the boob is going to like the cap.
Speaker 6: Oh it's so bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not normal. So that's on the men's side. We'll go through the women's first before we dive into who the Aussies the other Assi's are playing. I'm very much looking forward to Emma Navarro versus Paul up Bodosa, two players that just again, if you're going off grass court tournaments leading in Navarro beat Shawon Tech and Bad Homburg and Bodosa beat Golf in the quarterfinal finals in Berlin. So I think if they're both showing form and on their grass court game, that's gonna be a solid one to watch. I think in any longer rally, Navarro comes out on top and Bodosa is more prone to on forced errors. But still I will watch the hell out of that one.
Speaker 2: What about Taylor Townsend versus Shawan Tek.
Speaker 1: This is tricky, this is tough. It's a tough. Yeah, first round poll for Chavontech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tyler is good, she's crafty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, I know Chavon Tech has kind of struggled with power hitters in the past, Ostapenko in particular, And there's also the pressure of being the defending champ and starting your title defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, can I do tech mind Sfuntek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally. My mind is still on the cock. It's fascinating. This is Sabalanka's run, if you like, project her road to the finals. She plays Kostovic in the first round and then the Ukrainian player olin Kova, and there's no love lost between those two. I don't know round three who she would face because Radikanu unfortunately is with ye from the tournament dress fracture. Yes, but then it would be round four Osaka final and Dreva semi final, Pagoula final, Rebeccaa, Oh that is I know, that's wild and considering we think of Sablenka as you know, obviously this dominant player that's been like just cruising through the tour. But she doesn't have any Grand Slam wins on any surface but hardcourt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have her for mine, no winner.
Speaker 1: No, no, you like Rebeccaa then or Andreva? Yeah. Yeah, So Sablenka has made a few semi finals. I believe at Wimbledon, but she's never made a final, so I just think something maybe the grass court playing lower than she likes. She just for whatever reason, hasn't got the French hasn't got Wimbledon, and then just hard courts where she feels the most comfortable. People who want the easy picks for Wimbledon, I think will say Sablenca on the women's side, center on the men's side, right, But well, yeah, we like to have fun here, probably we do.
Speaker 2: We like to take a little risk. Is anything can happen in the last we've seen it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last French Open was crazy. Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is why doing brackets like is fun. But then the havoc that was reeked at the French Open and everyone's brackets went to hell within the first week.
Speaker 2: It's insane. Yeah, that's why you got to take the risks early on. Also, there's this heat factor. Europe's going through heat.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because of Viennix Center and how his kryptonite is the heat. They've the weather's going to play a huge part. But apparently the first week it's like at a cool twenty to twenty three degrees That thic. Yeah, so I think he's okay at least in the first week.
Speaker 5: Hopefully I have the chance to play a couple of matches, and then we see in.
Speaker 1: The Aussie draw. Let's look at that rope, yea quick. You got Kazakina playing Mimi Zoo obviously maya joint and Serena Kimberly Burrell plays qualifier demon Ar, who we haven't even talked to about yet. His first round opponent Roman but Chaga, okay, which whenever I see his name, I just think butt chugger? Is that weird?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a surprise?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a butt chug?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, things we're very different in Kansas.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me show you this, Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: So this is watch watch Grigor Dimitrov.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to say that. Bonch bonch watches whatever that is anyway, fancy watch. He's got a great watches, this guy. But this is the full body picture.
Speaker 1: Nice no what no shoes or no shoes that sucks?
Speaker 2: Just feet watch?
Speaker 1: Who would be great if he had another watch like around his ankle. So I think the projected draw for Cinner, I mean, it doesn't seem too arduous for him. Like we're looking at a potential quarter final against Mevedev, Temmy Paul or yeah, probably not Casper Rude as we discussed before, and then he will face, if the seeds are to be believed, Djokovic in the semi final. Okay, so that means he will be playing Zvere, Fritz or Shelton in the final. So ciner As the heavy favorite, kind of checks out with this draw. Yeah right, Uh, you see the demon going far into.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping for quarters. Okay, he's good on grass, He.
Speaker 1: Is good on grass. Yeah, I think he Maybe this is me just speculating. Has been preoccupied this year with the wedding.
Speaker 2: Wedding, but he is in the UK. This is like second honorary home, m.
Speaker 1: All right, so I mean definitely second week you're saying, yeah, okay, some other huge news before we have on Stefano Sitsibas has announced that him and his dad have split as cool what student coaching, student.
Speaker 2: Coaching, father and son. Yeah, I guess coaching and athlete, player.
Speaker 1: Coach and player, that makes more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, well done, coaching player. After his whole life.
Speaker 1: There was one split before, but then it didn't last long. It's like your annoying friend who like is constantly splitting up with their girlfriend and then you make fun of her and then I get back together, like yeah yeah, so yeah, that's going to be an awkward family Christmas at Athens?
Speaker 2: Is he yeah? Is he a little bit? Is he a high pressure dad?
Speaker 1: He's scary?
Speaker 5: Okay, still two minutes to go?
Speaker 2: Come on, Mike, are you ready for approaching the net?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: This is my dancy Okay, first one Sinna Gucci. You know we love this combination. Yeah, tiny smile print ad, new print ad just dropped. Let's have a look now. To me, it looks like an ad for lawn balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is he did? He just come from Safari.
Speaker 2: Safari golf, so I don't know is lawn bowls? To me? I think he's just had a fresh roll.
Speaker 1: It's very disco. The more I look at it, actually it is quite I think that's called the Parisian night suit.
Speaker 2: I love it, flash, I do like it.
Speaker 1: And he's doing that thing where they're obviously like pretend like you just swung a racket and followed through on your forehand, right, but without a racket in his hand.
Speaker 2: It looks weird.
Speaker 1: It looks like he just slapped one of his many Italian helpers are talking back.
Speaker 2: It was like sweating away a.
Speaker 1: Fly, yeswating fly and then I don't know, it is too Saturday night fever for me. What do I know about fashion?
Speaker 2: But with that, I do love the shoes. Yeah, that's why I think of lawn bowls with those shoes.
Speaker 1: The white shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, but okay, let me ask you this. As a golfer and a tennis player, are you one of these people who like does the phantom swing when you're just like like standing around.
Speaker 2: I don't do a phantom swing, but I do do I cross my arms and do body turns.
Speaker 1: Oh so I get like, so you act like you're in a phantom luge.
Speaker 2: More range in my body.
Speaker 1: I'm doing golf swings.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, yeah, the air swing.
Speaker 1: But you're straight up losing.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get more range in my back.
Speaker 1: I find myself walking around and doing like.
Speaker 2: Are you doing little those? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But like it's just like not even thinking about it. But I think to anyone who just sees.
Speaker 2: Me doing that, yeah, I got to tap there butt it. Oh you do that basketball that's also a weird movement anyway, that's the ad Okay, Emma Navara, Yes, post match interview, someone the interviewer ask it asks her, is there any special spot you like to go to in bad Homburg every year when you come? And we have asked that question here at the Australian Open and then Emma replies with.
Speaker 5: This, you talked so much about Batmborg in this special place for you and we see it in your results. Of course, is there any special spots you like to go in Batomborg? Maybe every year when you can.
Speaker 4: Yes, we always go to Sing's Indian restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's right down the street.
Speaker 1: Sing.
Speaker 4: If you can hear us shout out, yeah, your food's great and we always we always go see him over there. So yeah, thanks for hooking us up every year.
Speaker 2: Sings Indian Restaurant. I love that.
Speaker 1: I mean when I think Germany, I think good Indian food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sings Indian. I'd like to shout out to my favorite Indian spice mix.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would shout out daughter.
Speaker 2: In law, Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It's it's interesting and it's good when they remember Felix a j L.
Speaker 2: See an Italian restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's good, do it, you know, especially a local business.
Speaker 2: Sure, and I look after him.
Speaker 1: In one of her interviews, Daniel Collins said her favorite cafe in Melbourne is A Thousand Blessings, which is right next to Citizens Park.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: But it was the tournament at the Australian Open where she was a villain every and I was like, I don't know if you're doing them any favorites.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, probably.
Speaker 1: Not probably not probably, but yeah, if you're in bad Homburg. Had to sing tell him m A Navarro senta.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is my favorite thing I saw on socials this week, relating to tennis is Dominic Team getting on stage. I don't know if you will after seeing this. He gets on and he's like doing karaoke with Lee Ryan, who is one quarter of Blue.
Speaker 1: Should I know what that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know the band?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: Okay? This is blue?
Speaker 2: This is Blue? And one of them was on stage and invited Dominic Team to get up and sing and he does that and let's let's have a look.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think we are the crowd.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that the little kicks, the little kicks.
Speaker 2: But the voice. Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't have minded. Was he ever sung before?
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's falling off a cliff dance. That's like Elaine and Seinfeld level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is this little toad tuppy.
Speaker 1: Get someone so coordinated an elite athlete.
Speaker 2: Dance so badly? Good for him, have good time, good for him. Oh my gosh. Another ad to dissect the Back.
Speaker 1: And Lacoste long standing partnership.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and La Coste has paid homage to know that by changing the little crocodile to a goot. He loves to do yoga in a small room, the goat of every court. Was that a bit freaky for you?
Speaker 1: I kind of liked it.
Speaker 2: I likedats. Yeah. I think Djokovic's tree post could be a little better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're critiquing the form. Yeah, I thought he of one of the most flexible men.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When he was standing on his right leg, it looked a little.
Speaker 1: Shaky, shaky. It was no this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to get him in here.
Speaker 1: I don't know the bunch of baby goats. I was expecting one like giant grizzled mountain goat. Yeah, because the goat implies the greatest of all time. It's singularly right. You get a bunch of baby goats in there. I'm thinking a sinner.
Speaker 2: And the goats like nipping out his heel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would kind of ruin the zen goat ships on your mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a good goat. Yeah, can you do a goot?
Speaker 1: Oh god, god, I know what, Oh god, I know it sound like prods going to use in a loop.
Speaker 2: So Alex Iyala future friend of the show. I'll say her dad is a friend of the show.
Speaker 1: She's expressed interest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely. She was playing with Venus. I don't know. They came over with shade umbrellas, and then Alex said, no, I don't need it, give it to Venus. Oh, which is a nice sportsmanship, respect your elders. Yeah, I think that's what it is. No, not for me, she needs it more. No, you have the shade.
Speaker 1: Surely for doubles matches. Shouldn't they have two umbrella boys?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, then another person comes out and they finally get the two. I think I don't like the umbrella to be honest. They need the little automatic shit that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'll be interesting in Wimbledon. Because very sparse out on the core and they don't provide any of that. I think if you could be an umbrella boy for anybody.
Speaker 2: Zizu, he needs the projection he does. And Cinner, do you think.
Speaker 1: The other players are happy that all of the attention going into this Wimbledon seems to be on Serena.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's a positive because then she can take the attention away, she can pull focus and then let other people just do.
Speaker 1: Their thing so they're less stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have less pressure, less expectations, that sort of thing, do you think. And we got another little sinner spotting. He's with his girlfriend, who we're not sure is a real girlfriend, a pr girlfriend. Yeah, it will convince you of their true romance. Let's have a look at this on a beautiful luxury but he puts his finger in her mouth while she's trying to drink a coffee, it looks like and then he caresses her knee.
Speaker 1: I mean it looks like they're on a bough of a boat on the Mediterranean. Yeah, soaking up the.
Speaker 2: Sun, waking up the sun with a few cameras around.
Speaker 1: I hope he's wearing his little ice vest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better have his ice fest on. I think he does.
Speaker 1: Did he have to retire from that romantic scene? He didn't have SPF a million on?
Speaker 2: Starts walking? He's weird walk.
Speaker 1: I think. Look, I there was. It's still a newish relationship, and so maybe that's why in the early days, Uh, they weren't as tactile as you'd expect couples who've been together for longer to be. But then now you know, fingers in the mouth and public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's big. Yeah, that's a hard launch.
Speaker 1: If I put my fingers in my wife's mouth in public, she'd divorce me. Just a little Oh my god, what was on your fingers? She would make that goat noise? That's not.
Speaker 2: That's the noise i'd make.
Speaker 1: I'm well. I am absolutely pumped obviously for the next week of watching Wimbledon and we will see what happens and we're gonna recap it all.
Speaker 2: So I've got one quick quizzy who for you before we go, and if anyone wants to enter, please email us at Podlava at tennis dot com dot au. Got that in one? Got that was good? Wow? Who am I? It's only taking six months? Okay? Who was the last man to beat Roger Federer at Wimbledon. Oh, that is the question. I you can't say the answer.
Speaker 1: No, I know not to say it, but I think I'll let people write in. Don't look it up. Just you have to know, you have to know to your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a pod trust exercise.
Speaker 1: And send us actually an audio clip with your answer, your best impression of the player who you think it is, and we'll obviously be diving into all the drama, all the matches, all the stories on next week's pod because we'll be in the thick of it.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping for drama.
Speaker 1: How fat do you think I can get in the next two weeks?
Speaker 2: What what has this got to do with Wimbledon?
Speaker 1: Because I'll be on the couch.
Speaker 2: Oh is this okay? Okay, I see the link. I'm like what why? Okay? You? Okay? How fat can you get? Well? I think I don't know. Good four or five kg's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it my best.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm currently at ninety two point nine kilograms and we're gonna wave there.
Speaker 2: Oh you can do it.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon buns on the.
Speaker 2: Rag, goodbye, good boy.
Speaker 1: Maybe throwing out of the mire