Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast. Do you know someone, maybe a Shure whose surname is a mode of transport and the mine we have Belinda Ship during that song. Jack's been kind enough to I saw you very slowly, incredible laser light focus going through all of his contexts. Here we got in there.
Speaker 3: I found some better ones. Now my friend Kiara Streeter drive on a street. Yeah, this is better. Tim Fleet, yes, and you're a fleeting transport yes. And then I've got Jewelian Corbett, which sort of sounds like Corvette.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, no, well except that at the moment. Then we can throw at these ones as we get the camels, you know. All right, let's get a Kalevin. Have you been through your phone parts?
Speaker 1: You've got none.
Speaker 2: Through that.
Speaker 3: I talked to you the phones off during.
Speaker 2: Get out a little bit. We have evidence. The only way you're getting that phone has her face Sammy, your daughter, Chris, no face Tommy school. All right, so let's get a Calvin here. Good morning, Calvin, Good morning, Christian, how are you. I'm good mate, Welcome to the show. So who is it you know whose surname is a mode of transport.
Speaker 1: Kurt Mule.
Speaker 2: Kurt Mule, what an amazing name. It's sucha a sort of seventies wrestler Kurt Mule. Hell of how Kurt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I used to coming to our torture shopping Cool.
Speaker 2: You're up, got cha. That's really thank you for going through your clients there as well to see what I love. The name Kurt Mule is a great one to join. Belinda Ship Calvin, thanks you kill mate. Have a good day you two. Thank you. Julie. Good morning, yep, hello, good morning hello, Julie. Yeah, is it it feels like it's very early in your day right now? Are you just trying to get out of the house or get in the car on your way to work?
Speaker 1: I I'm I'm walking today. I do my morning walk before the kids get up, to have my peace and quiet.
Speaker 2: You've walked out of the house and you may not be coming back.
Speaker 3: It sounds like quite the stride you got on your away from the house.
Speaker 2: It's the walker who has had enough of the kids over the school holidays. Finally going back. They go back today or tomorrow. Julie.
Speaker 1: I've got the high school kids back today from the primary school back tomorrow and.
Speaker 2: You get you back Thursday. Yeah, that's right, he doesn't true. That is now Judy surname a mode of transports? Does someone you've worked with?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, Walker's got a classify, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Walking.
Speaker 1: I'm Julie Walker, you're Julie.
Speaker 3: Walker and you're from Walk.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we should be better than actually better than that, guys. We don't ever want to be all the time. Judy Walker. Wonderful, Thank you very much, no problem. The day a bye chat breath emotional. I didn't know what was going on there. Who we got here? Ashley? Hello, Christian? Hello Ashley. So is this your surname? That's a mode of transport?
Speaker 1: Yes, Boty and it's spilled b O t h E.
Speaker 2: Take that right now, Ashley Botty is a great one. Thank you very much, mister Botty. Let's go to Tony.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Tony. I hope you're well.
Speaker 1: And I am.
Speaker 3: And I went to school with a Rowan Waters who was rowing himself across the waters.
Speaker 2: Julie Walker out walking. It's all happening this morning for you, Tony. That is great. Rowan Waters, thank you very much. All right, we're off and running now. Then, so this kid is going Surnames said are modes of transport. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. After meeting one of you yesterday, Belinda Ship, we're looking for people with other surnames a mode of transport Jack who we got so far? Joining Belinda Ship.
Speaker 3: We have Tim Fleet, Kurt Mule, Julie Walker, Ashley Bowtie, Rowan Waters, and then in the maybe pile we have Julian Corbett. Because it kind of sounds like corvette and.
Speaker 2: It's tenuous at the moment, we're gonna tune it in in a while.
Speaker 3: And Chris Comby sort of sounds like convoy.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Marianne here, come oning, Marie Anne, Hi, Christian, my name's Marion van Boom. Obviously of Dutch heritage. Obvious, Yes, yes, yes, yeah, What an amazing name that is? Marie Anne van Boom. Sounds like a bond fen for tal.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I am a bomb fen for cow.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew it. You know when you meet one, don't you? You just know? Ye?
Speaker 3: All right, marian you're going on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be rude to her. But what's that does that relate.
Speaker 3: To fan is a boom the boom? The boom is a bit of excitement boom.
Speaker 2: If it goes it blows up or bad firing boom book gate.
Speaker 3: Maybe oh that we.
Speaker 2: Will accept that, Like we said, tenuous as anything at the moment, Tuesday tenuous. I sort of call this new feature t t Belinda, good morning.
Speaker 1: Why are you Christian?
Speaker 2: Another Bond fan for Towel Online. Belinda, good morning. I'm good to hope you well, thanks for calling the show. No worry now, Belinda? Is this you with the transport surname? It's not me. It's one of my good mates that I've known since a kid, and his last name is Plain.
Speaker 1: But it's about p L A.
Speaker 2: I N the plane Max Plaine Max Plain too strong.
Speaker 1: Depending on how we feel, it's either jumbo or its bomber.
Speaker 2: Good, isn't it? I like it? Belinda? Thank you very much, Belinda, Thank you? All right? Someone just coming in on the text right a context if you want, Oh for seventy five O three one O four three storn no camels, but we have got Tyler train coming through. Tyler Train. Christian has to play rugby with a guy named Tyler train, Uh Taylor, Suzuki Swift.
Speaker 3: I don't believe well.
Speaker 2: No Suzuki have one of their cars is the Swift?
Speaker 3: Oh I thought they knew it today?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, little hatchback we will take is We'll take tele Swift. All right? What about someone works in the office with a guy who's called William Monash.
Speaker 3: We did, like Brad Hume, is a big freeway that you would use to transport yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's try and get all the major freeways by nine this morning. Okay, so we've got William Monash and we've also got Brad Hume. Christian my stepmum is Tracy Balloon balloon classic, one of the one of the founding fathers, who'd almost say the balloon, What did Willy Fox travel around the world in that big old balloon of his? And then this is a blast and a parcel a lot of you. Mark Holden Bright.
Speaker 3: Totally sorry, Transport. I thought you were trying to do one of his catch roses killed the.
Speaker 2: Music, but now you were just sort of commentating hardly.
Speaker 3: He had a big gold catchphrase, Mark Holden on a straight anytime somebody sung well, he would stand up from the desk and he would wave, do a big circle with his arm and go touchdown?
Speaker 2: And did he like what was he like? Okay, he was putting the ball on the ground like where the phrase comes from in American football grid ion.
Speaker 3: I don't know why he liked it. Oh he did do a bit of hands up in the air sometime touchdown all right.
Speaker 2: He also had saying he had four top twenty hits. Yea, he was massive. Yeah, he had one was called I Want to Make You My Woman. Yep, this is a good seventies like this listen, No, no, there's a new boss at the AFL the Grand Final. Bring back Mark Holden, Inner Holden driving out there for the price of one.
Speaker 3: You know, I've got Mark Holden's number. As I was just going through my Rolodex looking for transport surnames, I've actually got Mark Holden.
Speaker 2: The Mark Holden, the real Mark Holds is actually impressive.
Speaker 3: When it's a lawyer. Now he's an entertainer at all. Got into law.
Speaker 2: Do you think when they go hello, Mark Holden associates and they go let's put you in hold.
Speaker 3: But still with the voice over the goes if you've been in that accident
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian o'conl's show podcast