Speaker 1: People do some weird ship. Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw. Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some feelings make more sense than others. Hitch is traded in Gymnast One commodore games Goald in nineteen ninety that his performance on the pommel Horse Indias grow up. Bless yourself for observations. You didn't ask for the fit.
Speaker 3: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just a couple of mitches reckon.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in simlish drap lubi perfect his Mitch tui and yes that's Asks Jenner's here.
Speaker 2: Hello, grounds Keeper Jenna back in Studio fifty one fifty one episodes ake.
Speaker 1: He's literally Christmas already.
Speaker 2: I know. I was looking at the calendar when we're figuring out when we're going to record and everything, and I was like, God, it's really creeping up.
Speaker 1: What are you guys doing for Christmas? Have you got planned or going back to see family or yeah, I'll.
Speaker 4: Head back to Bogangate at some point.
Speaker 2: Dinner I'm going to double great family. Are you going to be at your parents place or your boyfriend's parents.
Speaker 1: We're trying to work that out now, but we're going to do Hayden's family Christmas Eve and then my family Christmas morning, go back to his mum's Christmas Day, drive back to my family for Christmas Night. Gosh, the whole thing. You could be bothered same, but in presence we still get presents.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Though? One thing that's going to be interesting about this Christmas is it's the first time I'm going to have to cut my fucking rescue cat back to bogen Gate.
Speaker 5: Oh, her first Christmas with you?
Speaker 1: Ye, marriage am?
Speaker 2: The cat Isabelle?
Speaker 1: Isabelle.
Speaker 2: I'm not exactly sure how a cat is going to go with a seven hour car trip.
Speaker 1: You can't take You can't take the cat, leave it with your housemate.
Speaker 4: No, well he's coming home as well.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so you need a cat sitter.
Speaker 2: Well, I just know I can't because she was re homed so many times before I adopted her, and I just couldn't bear the thought of her thinking that she's been abandoned again. So it's either she comes with me or I leave her at home and I get someone in Sydney to go and feed her. But I just don't trust any of my friends in Sydney enough to keep her alive feed her. I'll say it again, I don't trust any of my friends in Sydney enough to keep her alive.
Speaker 1: Oh, if it's one, what do is? You have one fancy feast today? I can pop that.
Speaker 2: In one, but then two servings of the Biggies Jesus which has special skin care brand.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, so someone needs to do It's someone need to be living in your house.
Speaker 2: Essentially, No, I'm not living it's I'm probably just gonna have to take her with me.
Speaker 1: I could probably do if you really wanted to. Would there be a fee involved?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Pussy petting fee.
Speaker 2: Are you going to have time to go and feed my cat in amongst all your cross country driving to all your friggin family's places.
Speaker 1: True, I probably won't have time, but if you as a close to your friend, I would do it. I just know if you're between a rock and a half place, I will do it.
Speaker 4: I would end in disaster.
Speaker 1: Well, if the cat dies a cat, here's me my hair. I probably overfit you get her back into be Garfield.
Speaker 5: Oh, we've got animal cruelty back.
Speaker 1: No, we've done animal cruelty.
Speaker 4: I'm offering this is an issue we often make.
Speaker 2: We often catch you out making animal cruelty jokes, and we're like, why is this a recurring thing for you?
Speaker 1: It's not you're painting me in an ill line. I'm a very sweet person. Do you really not want me to do it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm telling you there's no fucking way I'm leaving my cat in your care.
Speaker 4: There's no way. She can't stand you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's terrified. She knows I'm in the five dog vicinity. The car stops on Mitches Street, she knows. She thinks the big ones here, Bigfoot has arrived. She can hear me coming up the stairs, so can Mitch. It's like, are you.
Speaker 4: I just don't know, would it be?
Speaker 2: Because I definitely can't have her stay at a friend's house or put into a cannon or whatever, because she would think that she's being rehomed again. So I don't know what's better leave her in my house empty or take her with me.
Speaker 1: Your cat gets, of course, caught in the fly screen. I don't think she's exactly going to revert back to old ways. She's not the smartest cat in the shed.
Speaker 2: That's cruel.
Speaker 1: How does she not get her caught the fly screen?
Speaker 2: Cats are very sea but we only leave the fly screen door open when we're home in case it happens. I wouldn't leave it open the whole time I'm away.
Speaker 1: Right, So she imagine you got home and she's just caught up in the roof from the fire screen, and they'd be horrific. No again, you're right.
Speaker 4: You just love envisioning animals in pain. There's no way you're looking after my cat.
Speaker 2: Well, why I would rather have her sitting in the little bloody carrier shitting everywhere all through my astra but he project oh diarrhea from the stress of the car tree. I'd rather that then you just conveniently forget to feed her and she gets electrocuted or some ship.
Speaker 1: Why did I do an audition and I come to your house and you audition me to be the pussy patder and we see how I go just sit on the couch, feeds feeder. I'll do everything you do. Wine invite a date over, I'll have access to your viagra. I'll film a TikTok off three. I'll get the payment from TikTok be great.
Speaker 2: You want to play that with my cat to see if you're worthy of looking after it.
Speaker 1: I'll be Mitchell Coombs for a day.
Speaker 4: I'll wear a little wig hang on.
Speaker 1: So I'll starve myself for a month and drop twenty nine gilos.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what are you doing Sunday the thirteenth? Maybe we'll do our Instagram live from my place and then I'll leave with you and the cat and we'll see how it copes.
Speaker 1: That's Uncle Phil's birthday. Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'm in great so this coming Sunday Instagram Live at couple of miches. You're gonna do a play day and we'll see if my cat gets along with you.
Speaker 1: All right? Done? Locked in? I booked?
Speaker 4: She called me bondivet oh god?
Speaker 1: What's its name again?
Speaker 2: Is the Bella?
Speaker 1: Is a bella?
Speaker 2: Keep calling my little baby? Look, she's on my coffee cup.
Speaker 1: So your cat?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought that was a missing milk carton Like, hell, find this cast.
Speaker 4: Something mean to her?
Speaker 1: All right, let's start the show. There's enough cat chat you think. This is the Burk's Backyard Podcast not into it. What is to come?
Speaker 2: Well coming up today, it's another one of these guys. Jenna decides. Yep, Mitch and I are currently disagreeing on an idea of his. He thinks it's a great idea. I think it's terrible. And so last time this happened Sorry Tunnel episode thirty five. We put it to Jenna. We said, you said all this, you mediate, We.
Speaker 1: Gave her the power and she made a very wise decision.
Speaker 2: I believe she did green lighter. But Jenna, this one is way more risky for us. I'll explain later on, but it could come back to bite us in the workplace. You and I only not him.
Speaker 1: And I think it's genius. Yeah, it might not benefit you, but trust me, listen, I'm talking directly to you now.
Speaker 2: It has you will love it. It does have all the ingredients to be great because it centers on a mispronunciation. Yes, it's something that I heard and I put it to Mitch and now I'm like, no, but we can't talk about it on the show. I just wanted to talk to you about it off air because I think it's so inappropriate to do it on the show.
Speaker 4: We can't do this myth pronunciation here.
Speaker 1: It's risky. It could end up with both of you two losing your job when me flourishing and maybe getting a pay rise. That's not why I want to do it, but that's just that's just you know, on the side.
Speaker 5: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: It's all up to your on CNN if your nation decides verse Trump, Jenna, you are I want to know you are out there. You are out a news correspondent.
Speaker 2: Anyways, remember who you've been friends with for much longer and who your loyalty should lie with. I don't think we should do it. I've got your back, Jenner. I wouldn't want any issues for us at work.
Speaker 1: Jenna. Who brings you peanut butter snacks?
Speaker 5: Not you?
Speaker 1: No, not me. I'm actually asking because I've seen you eat them, and I'm very interested. I never.
Speaker 5: Got the wrong person again.
Speaker 1: Who braised your hair for you?
Speaker 5: Myself?
Speaker 1: I've done it for you once.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know how to braid.
Speaker 1: I remember little my sister Rachel once taught me how to fish braid, fish bone, fish bone. My finger's got all tangled in it.
Speaker 2: I know how to plat, but I can't braid.
Speaker 1: And by the end the poor thing had very early hair because my hands were perspiring the whole time. Looks actually just gone for a swim. That's awful anyway, that to come pass. We start the show the same way we do every week, with two I gems IJM. For Christ's sake, just me. Someone was like, I DGM. I love this podcast.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what is correctem?
Speaker 1: Two of them? Something we've noticed, something we hate for God's sake, something we body appreciate. The Mitch brings one, I bring one. They're the core of the show. We get things to get discussions happening. I don't know Mitch's he doesn't know mine. And this week I have to go first.
Speaker 2: Please do I'm always having to be the first cab off the rank. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Don't you try to argue I'm going first, it's your turn. Don't try to stop me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you that mine is something that I hate. Negative Mitchell lives back. I'm trying to avoid it, but today I'm just not happy.
Speaker 1: I can't say I've missed him. All right, let's start the show. Is it just me?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 1: Wear a little chity bit of make up here and there, make you feel just so much more confident, very groovy. Yes, obviously now I thought about this. Yesterday I was at a shoot. I'm in an upcoming Channel seven production.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: More deeds on that to come. It's embargo. But I was on set and the hair and makeup lady was like, take a seat, meat, and she's like, your hair beautiful. Wow. Do you have a dice and blow dre.
Speaker 2: I was like, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, it's great, I might thank you.
Speaker 4: Did they have to do much to it other than a bit of hairsprain?
Speaker 5: No, they actually.
Speaker 1: Ruined it and made it look I've got a still photo right from the set. I'll show you both. And this is what I looked like yesterday. And she did my hair put a bit of hairspray, and it sort of annoyed me. We might be able to put this photo on our secret Facebook group and you're an idiots in you notice something about my face?
Speaker 2: I'm going to get it on set.
Speaker 1: I'm representing jen Z. It's like you're talking about your Generation show and I'm doing a Z pose with my arms.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot going on in the eye department, isn't.
Speaker 4: There is that the only spot she put makeup on.
Speaker 1: No, she put a light concealer. But I had bags obviously working nights.
Speaker 2: But you're usually so across the bag situation.
Speaker 1: As soon as she said to me, we're gonna put some concealer under your eyes, I went, great, lather it on. I've got big bags. So I think she talk. I think it's a complex. Someone told me once you look extremely tired under the eyes, and from that point on even Mitch knows I get the eye rolls in the open.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, it's your it's your pride and joy taking care of your bag.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, Oh it's Miley Cyrus. What it's Miley Cyrus. I'm not sure it's actually Myosrus really yeah, yeah, No, it's I have to go give me my I need my phone, give me my phone. I didn't know. Oh no, this is a a calendar reminder for seven thirty tomorrow morning. No it's not now, not No, it's not. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I did fully believed it because this happened so often. No, you double book the time that we're doing a podcast recording. I'm free to forget that. You've got your bloody celeb interviews.
Speaker 1: I don't double books because my show's on in an hour and a half and this is when I have my normal chats and we've run over time.
Speaker 2: We're not even halfway through the show.
Speaker 1: We're really not.
Speaker 2: Also, why do you always say, oh shit with such planning whenever it's the LEB calls through, like they're your pesky in laws. Oh shit, Mary Magdalen.
Speaker 9: Oh shit, it's it's I can't think of any Oh shit, it's Diedough.
Speaker 1: That'd be great. Oh they need to get more and more inanimate. Oh shit, it's Rudolph the Red Nose rein deer. Oh god, God, imagine if Miley did actually call Miley.
Speaker 2: Of course, so you're talking to tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got her tomorrow. It actually meant to be the weekend. And that's why I said it remind because it only just came through today. But yeah, so we only have eight minutes with Miley.
Speaker 2: Oh we better not invade that. You also have to come to the house and the spare room, your home studio.
Speaker 1: You will be at home. Yeah, yeah, seven in the morning. I'm not coming in here.
Speaker 5: Imagine coming in that.
Speaker 1: The company can send me a car.
Speaker 2: I really wish my heart's being I thought that Miley soyrous is calling through.
Speaker 1: This happens all the time.
Speaker 2: When does that air?
Speaker 1: When it'll be next next week? It'll be actually Tuesday, the day after the podcast airs.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, that's what I was going to say. Should we put it up as a bonus episode? May as well, I'll do it after it airs. I'm ready. That's the priority, isn't it anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course The Kiss Kiss.
Speaker 2: I do love that album.
Speaker 1: The cart It's very good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: Stephennick's remix of mid Oh it's great.
Speaker 2: I love it a lot more than Kylie Minogue's Disco.
Speaker 1: Oh Don't You Dare Slam Disco?
Speaker 2: But it's just like there's a time and a place for disco.
Speaker 4: Miley's album is like really a lot more.
Speaker 2: It's a lot deeper, Like it's the sort of song as I can picture myself just running to the edge of a cliff and just shouting the words. But Kylie's disco it's very well. Condemn Shoes on our Blues and Monday Tueses they win.
Speaker 5: We can compare disco.
Speaker 1: They're very different things. It's like Japanese bone Brath and this sandwich.
Speaker 2: This is our own behind the scenes rivalry. Mitch Keith ripping on me for not being as obsessed with Kyle le Minogue's discard should be good. It's good. There's a time and a place for disco. But right now I'm in a place where I appreciate bloody Miley actually depressed.
Speaker 1: That's why you like Miley, And I'm just constantly I'm happy. Isn't there who isn't this the perfect like the perfect way to say who we are as people? Constant disco music, depression music.
Speaker 2: Miley's album's not that depressing. It's just like honest and emotional.
Speaker 1: Yours is just haunting. Three women, ageless sisters that have never left home, pale white, pale white, wicked girls from some sort of witch coven. Anyway, Well, are we ibags? You're just listening now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're usually you take pride in your lack of eyebags because you're so across that you're always you know, putting on the right theorems and the right rollers and all that ship. But this person is lathered on some orange paste. Yes on the TV set.
Speaker 1: Look at Jenna much.
Speaker 2: It stands out.
Speaker 5: You remind me of in that photo the bad guy in Spy Kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the one who's like fruit fruitball or something. He's got the clay and he makes their faces. Yeah, it kind of looks like I look like the raccoon from over the hedge.
Speaker 2: But also, your cheeks are very shiny, so why would she pay m your eyes but not the cheeks?
Speaker 1: And anyway, put that simple photo down, thank you. But I thought she put a little touch of a scar on because she said it makes sure. Yeah, so I thought I've got sticky. I got it from the newsroom. But why don't we Why don't we each put a little bit on what they all apply some and we just see if we feel any more confident doing the show.
Speaker 5: You do realize you can't all use the same diskuf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: Why you can n eye infection?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's really Yes.
Speaker 2: What if one of those filthy things in the newsroom has a stye on their eye?
Speaker 4: That's rebulting. I don't want to be spreading out around.
Speaker 1: Oh but I was in the same makeup chairs. Kitty fun again. Something Kitty's got my body sweaty? Eye an Now they.
Speaker 2: Might have used the same bullshit, or they might have cleaned them beforehand.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried. Should I put someone okay?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 5: Okay, then if you get a styve?
Speaker 2: I know what you mean though, because usually before we come into record, I pop on a bit of tinted moisturizer.
Speaker 1: I've noticed you like not.
Speaker 2: Today, not today, But usually I put a bit of tinted moisturizer just to make me look a little bit more alive. It's not makeup, per se, It's a light tint.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm putting someone down, jender. Do you keep your eye open or closed? Open while you're doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, you look up in the car?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Nervous.
Speaker 2: You've never done this yourself? Have you?
Speaker 1: My minions? Do it for me? Can you coffee ready? Put it on the table.
Speaker 4: Can you please film on the self? Become right now?
Speaker 1: You look ridiculous, step ahead of you. You're proud of me.
Speaker 5: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: Oh please, it feels heavy.
Speaker 2: We've got to put this on our Instagram at a couple of inches. I reckon, just leave one done.
Speaker 5: I'm a modern Marilyn monro.
Speaker 2: No that's a good light amount. You don't want the goops? Oh oh you got it goop, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Bless her? I love mom, and I'm not even joking. I can call her right now and say what do I always say about your misca? And she'll say it's gloopy if it's a kid. I remember, Ah, I six years old, went why is aca gloepy? Mom? She smacked me across the novel, just one, I reckon.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it shows the before and after like a Jenny craygad fucked as you're applying it. That's the most hideous face I've ever seen at a couple of inches on Instagram. Like I said, don, how does it look? You look like Elton John?
Speaker 1: Beautiful like Elton John at the wind Stadium in Wollongar. It's all good, that's what she said. She said, it opens up your eyes, especially on television. Yeah, all right, thank you for coming to Mitches' salon. I already feel more confident. Wow, here you go. Next week we'll be doing rouge.
Speaker 2: Why did you insist on getting that inj amount of the way first?
Speaker 1: I think no, because I wanted it on for the whole show. That's why, because I wanted to. I wanted to feel the difference. All right, I feel good. Are you ready for yours?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is bucking and Palace a bit ship?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is? Yeah, I can go.
Speaker 2: I've really just it was so underwhelming when Jenna and I were on our little slutty cintique trip a couple of years ago. She was there when I first laid eyes on Buckingham Palace, and do you remember what I said?
Speaker 4: I literally turned to her.
Speaker 2: And I said, is that it? I've never felt more spoiled or entitled in my life, but I could not believe how grand it doesn't look.
Speaker 1: Oh so you two were there together? Yeah, so I'm like, Fuckington Palace. You know what Jenna got up to? What's interesting?
Speaker 2: It looks like someone has taken the saturation setting in a photo and turned it right down.
Speaker 4: It's so dull looking. Wouldn't kill him to throw a coat of due lux over it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I agree. And also, it's not like an impressive amount of stories. There's nothing impressive. Maybe a one story building is nice, and a ten story building is nice, but there's nothing fun about a four story building.
Speaker 2: It's so bad, Like Jenna, can you google when was the last time Buckingham Palace was painted, because it looks like it hasn't been in ages. And also I had this thing where when I'm standing outside a building. You know how people talk about big dick energy. Yeah, Bda, I like to judge buildings on good air con energy.
Speaker 4: That place looks like it has rubbish AIRCN energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 2: Your place looks like it has good aircon energy from the outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my house where I live, yes, really yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Jenner's Merriton also looks energy.
Speaker 1: Great energy. You look any hotel, great aircon energy exactly. The studio is great airc on energy.
Speaker 5: And so that oh god, yeah, so we went in twenty seventeen. Apparently from twenty nineteen it's been renovated shut up. Cost five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 4: Does that include a paint.
Speaker 5: And but it's not going to be finished until twenty twenty seven?
Speaker 2: No, how long is it?
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 1: Doesn't take eight years to no.
Speaker 5: Queen Elizabeth has also shared a video showing how difficult it is to remove all the artwork from the palace ahead of the work being.
Speaker 1: Oh what like she's picking off the pikasa from the wall in the green room.
Speaker 2: I don't think she'll live to see the end of the red true? Could they hurry along?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why. Maybe that's why they're making it take this song because they want a pink room. Prince William's like, please, I want finally to get that green room. Wait till she's dead and then could.
Speaker 5: She'll be one hundred and one?
Speaker 4: Jeez, yeah, she'll make that.
Speaker 1: Actually, well she needs her mum lift to over one hundred.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why why?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Where have you seen Buckingham Palace?
Speaker 4: No, it's because I was watching the Crown the other day. Oh, everyone's watching the crowd and I saw the scene.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about this where someone broke into Buckingham Palace and sat on the Queen's bed just when she was sleeping?
Speaker 1: Is that a true story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an actual thing. I've got the news article here. Oh so it says on July ninth, nineteen eighty two, Queen Elizabeth woke to be confronted by a young man watching her as she lay in bed. Michael Fagan had seemingly done the impossible breaking into Buckingham palace and finding his way to her bedroom. The overnight police sergeant who usually watched the corridor outside her room, had gone off duty at six ams scheduled domestic staff had begun their shifts. A footman had taken the Queen's corgies for a walk, and the maid was cleaning a nearby room. Things were running smoothly at the palace, so smoothly that nobody heard the Queen's night alarm bell. So when I saw this scene on the Crown, he broke in, and I was like, that'd be right. That doesn't surprise me. All that place as a shithole. You can break in there like an abandoned barn, like it's nothing. I've got the audio from the Crown. Actually this is apparently this is obviously not a documentary, but this was some indication of what would have happened that night.
Speaker 1: Who my name is, Michael, I would get out. I promise you have nothing to fear from me.
Speaker 5: There was an arm police from outside this door.
Speaker 9: No, there isn't Hella, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Just give me a minute, sort yourself out. I say what I've got to say.
Speaker 1: And then I'll go. You don't have a cigarette anything.
Speaker 5: No filthy habit.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: You're bleeding from breaking the window. My oh, where do I that door? So when he goes to the bathroom, she's ringing the emergency bell on her side table, sad and no one hears it. Litt all busy vacuuming and ship.
Speaker 1: Don't you have one hundred corgies what.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing over the vacuum. But you would think of all places, bucking In Palace would be quite secure and it wouldn't be that easy to break in.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also it was it was the alarmed you know, a door bell on a piece of rope.
Speaker 2: Going back in eighty two.
Speaker 1: Hold on, just this, We've given you a Maracca shake this in case there's a murderer in your room.
Speaker 2: But that was the second time it'd broken in the same man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first time he just like wandered around and then went I better go now. And they saw it on security camera later and we're like, holy shit, what a breach of security. Clearly didn't do much to improve security. And then he got back in.
Speaker 1: We need to fix that one day.
Speaker 4: One day, let's get him on the show.
Speaker 2: Also, can you google if Michael Fagan is still alive because I know that he was put into a mental institution after that, but I think he's out now.
Speaker 1: He seemed very sweet. Also, did anyone get the queen channeling a bit of dot Dot Wigan dot Wigins. Yeah, my alter ego, my character, my eighty seven year old RTA worker. She was on the show last week twice.
Speaker 4: Yes, did a couple of prank calls for us last week.
Speaker 1: And listen to the audio because she's channeling dot Wigans.
Speaker 6: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Do you think she was saying?
Speaker 1: Who like doc Igine? That was a queen of England of serial pest walks in new window Hell.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to go back and rewatch it.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if that's what she said. I'll have to see the subtitle.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: She was very sweet to him though, too.
Speaker 5: So Michael Fagan. So he's currently seventy two years old, still living in London and still thinking of the queen quote. I hope she lives to be a hundred. If she does, I'll send her a hundredth birthday telegram telegram.
Speaker 2: I would think he'd be black band on their telegram bloody box. Yeah, can you don't know? Dm Hyeah message in start a group chat.
Speaker 5: What about this when he's snuck in? He drank Prince Charles's wine, Yes he did, which was an Australian wine on the filing cabinet.
Speaker 1: Oh lovely.
Speaker 5: I was just waiting to be captured.
Speaker 1: Really, I feel like he was getting.
Speaker 5: Off on this, he said. I was laughing at it was like Goldilocks and three Bears.
Speaker 1: These guys are not He'd be a great fit for this podcast.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't reach out Jenna?
Speaker 1: Reach out, Jenna, try and get the lun on, but don't tell us, and we'll be doing the show. Then all of a sudden one of the studio windows will smash and I'll go, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you know what will happen. Oh shit, it's Michael Saban.
Speaker 1: Just Me podcast pals, It's Jersey, you know me. It's like Prince just Jersey. If you're listening to Jenna Benson on Just Me.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jonesy, We're here too.
Speaker 2: At Couple of Niches is where you can find us on Instagram and TikTok, and head along to our Facebook page where you can leave a review. Yes, if you're not using Apple Podcasts, you can leave a review on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yes, We're not going to say through five stars. But I mean, you know this isn't a you can get a mug if please do it? For God's sake? Should we read it this week? Of course this week because it was Spotify rapped. You know how they do their twenty twenty rapped and they obviously have all the analytics and the data from your streaming habits over the year. Yeah, well they wrap it up and show you like a little chart or a countdown from what your number one podcast? Two, three, four five. They do it with songs too.
Speaker 2: This time. I'm always like, ah, fuck off. Everyone's posting their Spotify screenshots on social media. But we got so many tags saying that we were their number one podcast. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Great, So I thought, why don't we get the person that had the most impressive numbers? So congratulations Michael Louder. How many?
Speaker 4: How many? How many hours did he listen to?
Speaker 1: He streamed twenty episodes in one day? Oh my god, that's ridiculous. That just can't be right though, because most of our episodes are over an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 2: He would have accidentally left his phone going on low volume or something like that. Just there's just no way that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's confused himself, he said, not entirely sure how I achieved this of the biggest status he's I love these guys. We love you, Michael dm me on Instagram and I will send you a mug out you've won. Congratulations to that. Also, you can leave reviews anywhere mugs left. Yeah. I think we have threw it down to our final three.
Speaker 2: But we have been for the last three weeks.
Speaker 1: No, no, we have. We have six months. People haven't claimed them every week.
Speaker 2: Not everyone.
Speaker 4: TikTok.
Speaker 2: You've got a week to claim it.
Speaker 1: You get across them. But we also have had an influx on Apple podcast Good Gomes, which is very sweet.
Speaker 2: Look what bribery does?
Speaker 1: I know it works right? This is very sweet. We have jewels ten eighty eight. She says bottoms don't need viagra, which is obviously directed at you, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Very dare you she gave us I'll take it? Is that all she said?
Speaker 1: No, that was the title, so she wanted to really get us in. Everything else is very positive, the best podcast ever, bringing joy and fun to my week. I love you guys so so so much. FYI Black typher men means a tuxedo. It's not semi formal at all. I think it's in reference to me talking about what I was gonna wear to the Arias.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're very stressed.
Speaker 1: And she said Delta and Joel host to the Arias. Clearly didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: I said shirt and host being sure you're going to give her the monk. She seems a bit unhinged.
Speaker 1: No, I like her. She still gave us five stars. And it's all the matters, you know what, we're both unhinged.
Speaker 2: So for god's sake, bottom don't need viagrat. That's just rude. It's all about the top. They're the only one that gets to enjoy sex. Fuck that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jels, we love you, ah it. Congratulations Jewish you get a mug. And the last one is this is hard because there's no name. The name is I'm bored af oh, so maybe the name is Ann Frank. Maybe this is Ann Frank leaving review listen for six hours straight. We'll put it on your fucking Spotify rap. I'm a huge fan of the podcast, started listening about a month and a half ago, and I regret not finding you guys sooner. I've just driven six hours from Melbourne to my hometown in country New South Wales.
Speaker 2: She's a neighbor, and.
Speaker 1: I listened to you guys the whole way, literally from when I got my car to the minute I pulled into my parents' driveway. So the trip went so fast because I was enjoying myself tremendously. Oh that's good, very sweet. I also listen to you guys on my way to work to and from every day, and I'm genuinely worried about the day I catch up and I have to wait for new episodes as they come out each week. You guys put me in the best mood, and I've told all my friends they need to listen. Ps. I love Jens Junk Djunk Action. Therego Jenna another Jeni's junk fans so much junk, so I don't give af DM me and will I get you that muke.
Speaker 2: I'm bored af it was. I'm glad that they've gotten their friends or they've told them to listen. I wonder if they actually have.
Speaker 1: I reckon they have, although with my friends told we listened to a podcast, I go, yeah, thank you, and I'd never fucking listen Reality I actually doubt it.
Speaker 2: I reckon I would.
Speaker 1: It depends on what the podcast is. So it's like I got this science fiction fi murder mystery zine on Super Warrior Podcast.
Speaker 5: Thanks, that's Rake, that's my podcast.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant. I've listened to an episode. Yeah. Anyway, right now, I'm excited for this because we don't know where it's going to go. It's time for.
Speaker 4: It's up to you, Jenna, all's in your court.
Speaker 2: Last time we left it up to grounds keeper Jenner to decide whether we go ahead with a segment or not. Was sorry Tunnel back in episode thirty five?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and in the.
Speaker 2: End and I said, yeah, I love sorry Tunnel, which I feel like with the right call because now even though I was against it at the time, I now love it.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, become synonymous with our show. It's a cult following people sorry tunnel, their parents in the street, on the fart. It happens all the time.
Speaker 2: And episode thirty five when we did that, that's our most listened to episode of all time.
Speaker 1: It's titled sorry Tunnel. As a result of your like nostrodamus predicting trends.
Speaker 2: So once again today Jenna Mitch and I have come up with an idea. I don't think we should do it. He thinks that we should do it. It was his idea right back at fully. And the reason that I don't think we should do it is it could come back to buy us professionally. All right.
Speaker 4: So you know we all.
Speaker 2: Love a mispronunciation on this show. Well I heard one. It was mine and Jenna's new boss who said it.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he's only recently stepped into this role.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: So our boss, Rosie, who we love when a maternity leave, our new boss is this guy Kieran, who fortunately we like as well.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 2: I had a meeting with him. It was kind of a passing of the rains. My first meeting with him is the new boss checking in and I couldn't help but notice that he kept mispronouncing a certain word.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was podcast.
Speaker 2: Which is quite a big word in our vocab given we host one. He says it podcast. Oh, He's like, I can Mitchell, I can tell that your passion really lies with podcasts, and I think that you do so well with your podcast and I can see that, and I was just like, try to keep it straight face.
Speaker 1: That's like people that say masturbate. He said a masturbate, that's like what?
Speaker 2: And so the first thing I did, of course, was tell me, Oh my god. I was trying not to laugh at this mispronunciation, thinking, surely Mitch knows that this is not for the show. This is just me telling him an anecdote off air. And he goes, oh, were you recording? And I was like, of course I wasn't recording, and he goes, I want to hear podcast come out of your boss's mouth.
Speaker 1: I wanted to listen to it, exactly right.
Speaker 4: And so you want to prank call him.
Speaker 5: I want to ring him, so just to prove that he says.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Now, I want to ring him, and I want to lead him down a path that will get him to say the path. You want to lead him down a path that'll that'll get him to say podcast.
Speaker 2: And I said, no, no, no, no, no no no, no no no no. This is my new boss.
Speaker 4: You can't be screwing around with this. This is inappropriate.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care cross as a professional boundary.
Speaker 1: He's not my boss. I've got no dog in the fight. He can be pissed off of me. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess who he will if he has an issue with this and doesn't see the humor, guess who's going to take it out on Jenna?
Speaker 1: And I then play him the audio and go. We tried and tried, but the fat bastard called you, which I'm about to do, so Jenna, it's your call. I will not do it if you don't approve, but if you do and it gets it gets the green light. I'm calling him right now live on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You know kier and too, Jenna. Do you think he would have a You'd know him better than me actually because you worked in the Melbourne office where he is, So yeah. Do you think he would have a sense of humor about this?
Speaker 4: Because he seems.
Speaker 2: Chill to me.
Speaker 5: But it's still like does.
Speaker 2: It could be too far?
Speaker 1: Well, you were the one to work with him.
Speaker 5: Last I was the last one to work with him. He's a tricky one, really is. But I really want to hear him say podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can do it, Jenna.
Speaker 5: No, and if where you get in trouble, it's because of you.
Speaker 1: You're greenlighting this segment.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, just because I want to hear him say podcasts.
Speaker 1: You haven't he doesn't know I'm calling to and he hasn't spoken. He might be nervous. He's talking to kiss talent. He might go, oh, it's Mitchel Chury.
Speaker 2: Three seven, don't read his number.
Speaker 1: Oun all right, I'm calling Kieran. Alright. So all I'm gonna do, guys, is lead him down a path and get him to say podcast. That's it. It's gonna be hard, though, because if you want someone to say a certain word, it's a challenge.
Speaker 5: This is it's hard.
Speaker 2: You could be here for hours.
Speaker 1: I'm turning your MIC's off. God, he's just contested in the other studio. Sorry, the lines are going berserk. It's not a free line.
Speaker 2: Data answer one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to get one and tell them to Hey, sorry, call back in a bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm using that line and it's working. Poor guy. Here's the sacrificial and.
Speaker 8: Here we go, Kieren speaking Kieran.
Speaker 1: It's Mitch Jury from from Here's How are you man?
Speaker 8: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Thank you? This is so funny. This is I think the first time we've ever actually spoken.
Speaker 8: Yes, it is. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Not much? I just thought i'd call you sorry, it's a bit late, but you know, working till midnight, that's the that's the sort of the body clock for me, midnight. I know, I know, I need to get the custom number plates or something like MC till midnight. Anyway we can work shop it. I just sort of wanted to touch base, say hi, I know Mitch has been talking to you a lot. Obviously you guys work together, and signing the podcast to iHeart is really exciting, and I just sort of wanted to chat through to make sure you had everything you needed from us and to see if basically everything was sort of good to go on that because I know Mitch makes all the diggy stuff, and I think we're good to like schedule it and pump it out as per the contract. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that's worth to talk about that and what content we go because you know, different brands that have different vibes, so i'd have to see how we go with the podcast stuff as we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool. Well, I understand it's one of your like last priorities, like it wouldn't be up front for you.
Speaker 8: It's Look, podcasting is a major priority to the business, so it is. It is up there for me as we go into twenty twenty one. There's a lot of podcasts out there, though, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm surprised number one. Yeah, that's right. I heeart radius is number one. And that's why I was so nervous that we like pass the test like we got hired on iHeart. It's like shit, I'm but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll see how it can help you boys out next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it all happened so fast. I was like Jesus, and I didn't want to not get any downcast.
Speaker 8: You know, you don't stay class that what do you mean? I heard your show. If you don't stay last and you don't stay down, what.
Speaker 1: Do you make How I speak, Karan, that is how I speak.
Speaker 8: And I can hear Jenna laughing.
Speaker 1: You gave it the way, Jenna, Come on, I was doing so well, Mitch and Jeneraly here Kieran.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my first clue that you've been made fun of the.
Speaker 8: Problem is is that because I am the big dog. Yes, boss, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't want this to happen, but I mentioned to Mitch that I noticed that he said podcast instead of casts, and I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: I wanted to call. I was the one that made the call. Happen.
Speaker 2: I wanted to turn your mic on, idiot.
Speaker 3: I said it was a terrible idea and sorry, exactly right, I said, from the very Jenn just wants an extra ten.
Speaker 4: Where does the podcast come from? Is that a Melbourne thing or No?
Speaker 8: I'm from the UK originally, so I've lost my accent along the way, but I still have some words. So faster, faster podcast. Obviously, I say sixth, I can't say it properly. My tongue can't get around sixth properly.
Speaker 2: Six not the fifth, sixth.
Speaker 8: It's sixth, seventh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, it sounds normal over the phone when you say sixth. It's just muffled enough to be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you caught me out when you did, because I was running out of words. I was like, I've got vast up my sleeves, vast, Like how do you say that? Vast?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh you know what was just shocking that Beay route blast.
Speaker 8: Wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the buzz he We really should be listening. We actually should. We haven't thought about how we have the boss on the line. He can air check us on the fly. I mean, what are your thoughts on this segment? Do you enjoy it?
Speaker 8: I mean it was ship out.
Speaker 1: Thanks thanks boss, Thanks boss. We appreciate our new boss. I guess right officially, So it's great to.
Speaker 8: Admit that you've already had your performance review from me already.
Speaker 1: November next, did I passes? Jenna has a question? Yeah, question please? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay? So in Melbourne? Do you still have to wear masks?
Speaker 8: Okaye?
Speaker 1: See, you can follow the show online.
Speaker 2: Just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 5: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 1: Jeez, here, you're glad we did that segment. He was great.
Speaker 4: I'm still not sure whether he was amused or not.
Speaker 1: Oh he was scary.
Speaker 4: Held you out pretty soon though.
Speaker 1: He definitely. I think the first one I said last, I was the last to know last. I reckon he right now is just I was prayed by the podcasters. Mention mentioned Jenna sending off an email.
Speaker 2: To your home far out.
Speaker 1: Jenny, you've got a good eye for content. That's the second segment you've picked.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm pretty good at it.
Speaker 2: I actually have a mispronunciation of yours that I heard on the show a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Oh me, you didn't pick me up in the moment you didn't hear it until you listened back.
Speaker 4: No, I listened back and I grabbed, I cut the audio, put it aside.
Speaker 2: I just haven't brought it up yet.
Speaker 1: Did you leave it in the final edit? Like really?
Speaker 4: I wanted to see if anyone else would pick up and are clearly not.
Speaker 1: No one did. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What next week? You reckon?
Speaker 2: I don't know, she'll be Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind, all right, do it next week, show us book next week. Mispronunciation, I'm not afraid. I'm confident very rarely made mistakes, so it will be nice to reflect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still maintain that my mispronunciation wasn't a mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: What was yours? Again?
Speaker 4: Extremely?
Speaker 1: Oh? Extremely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yes, you just said it.
Speaker 1: No, I was doing it. I was saying it how you say it?
Speaker 4: And what do you think it's three syllables?
Speaker 5: Extremely?
Speaker 2: Extremely said it my way? Jen, No, she didn't say it the correct way. Extremely No, just you extremely, I'm saying it the same way you were.
Speaker 5: Yes, but you were before you were like extremely.
Speaker 2: You're changing it extremely, Yeah, but you said it the same extremely. I heard the Yeah, there might be.
Speaker 1: A little electra on in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but not as profound we've been through.
Speaker 2: This is my not bold.
Speaker 1: No, it's not bold. Oh god, you both had one. This is my first.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: You're the one that started the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'res kicked it off.
Speaker 1: I forget. That's inspired everything. With the fucking backdrop. Jesus stares at me every day. Those beautiful shutters ext Winston with Wye providing those. All right, we're back next week for episode fifty two. We've got a mispronunciation and we will see you there.
Speaker 2: Guys, can't wait. Also, if you want a little bit more Mitches in the week, we're actually hosting a bonus podcast on Kyle and Jackie Oath's podcast on their Way. So every Friday we're doing Friday Loose Bits. It's almost like goggle Box, but it's just us too, just listening to bits from their show Genius.
Speaker 1: It's also like we get more and more like this show every time we do that show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's humiliating. Jenner.
Speaker 4: The first one, we were so well behaved.
Speaker 1: We're very good. Welcome to the Best Bits. I'm Mitch till Midnight. Mitchell tries to.
Speaker 2: Be quite normal and kind of you know, tame because we're visitors on their podcast, and by the by the seventh one, oh my god, it's humiliating.
Speaker 4: He started doing the freaking sound effect.
Speaker 1: There was a lot going on.
Speaker 2: He isolated a moment where Jackie said is it just me? On air and kept playing it. I was like, you can't make fun of her on her own shot.
Speaker 1: She's a big fan.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? So head to the Kyle and Jackie O podcast Friday Loose Bits if you want to hear that.
Speaker 1: And we'll be back with more just me next week. She sounds like she's in an aquarium. Listen is it just me? She could be in an ad for Condrol?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Have one tablet of Condrol and you'll clean your sinus is overnight? What a relief.
Speaker 4: There's dimetab Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or do I love Dimata? Thank you Jackie for the plug in the podcast. Yeah, go listen there otherwise we'll be back next week the episode Is It just Me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify. Welcome to addbrief. This is a secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show's over. We say bye bye, hoping people tune out so that we can just kind of carry on like dickheads. Yeah, it's a bit embarrassing. So if you've discovered the secret, don't tell anyone. A couple of kids with add having a debris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and undiagnosed on my behalf, but kind of quire as I diagnosed on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you if you did have it, it would be like, oh surprise, what a shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's great, great to be here debrief on the show. I was thinking of the car addbrief. Should we discuss what happened on the show like it's meant to be like a we often do, Yeah, we do after a football match when they're like the boys, like we did well, you know, they're all pissing at the off, and that's what this is meant to be, right.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this bit is meant to be. Nothing's planned, nothing scripted. So if you want to dbef on the show, then absolutely by all means.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: Just don't plan it beforehand because that's breaking the rules.
Speaker 1: Nothing's planned, it's all.
Speaker 2: Fucking just rambling improved.
Speaker 1: Did I have a tea about the improv school that I studied?
Speaker 5: At yep in La in La.
Speaker 1: Really yeah. And when I did my graduation show, because I was studying for weeks and weeks and weeks and then at the end.
Speaker 2: Of you just looked up at the lights and I could see a mascara.
Speaker 4: Very pretty.
Speaker 2: Sorry you keep talking.
Speaker 1: I feel like, Elsa, where's that video? I want to find the video? Fuck my improv storry right off? No one gives a shit. So you didn't kill an animal kill the story.
Speaker 2: Is that bloody shotguns sound effect back?
Speaker 1: It hits back. Yeah, but it's it's a rifle metaphor. It's a metaphor. It's not fuck. You also got this so chainsaway.
Speaker 2: You know, I did tell you to get a new founder face and there you go.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: I also meant to weave it into a story though.
Speaker 1: Ahead of time, to be prepared for February. Those two ready so when the Oscars happened, we can to debrief.
Speaker 2: That's old.
Speaker 1: That's not I got made what for the Oscar Oscar season, because it's going to be a covid Oscar season.
Speaker 2: Was not that prepared, I am.
Speaker 5: That's from earlier this year.
Speaker 1: I have it ready. Anyway, I'm going back to this this miscarra video. I filmed it me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, because you were leaving your phone as a mirror and you were filming the whole time. It's going to be on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it's a.
Speaker 2: Funcked face, you say, you know, let me go to it. Oh dear your eyes?
Speaker 1: What's going on with my eyes?
Speaker 2: Like, look like you're having a fit. It doesn't even look like that's the hideous And what's my mouth?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: Is it o'clock on a monthly?
Speaker 4: I actually look like they're looking at separate corners.
Speaker 1: Let me just look up naturally, and then you tell me at what point my eyes sort of act like a twelve year old guns? Okay, oh yeah. You start with your finger hold this miscarra and then you point it and then slowly go up and I'll follow it. Come close, I can.
Speaker 2: At what point do they go dewey? She's not tall enough.
Speaker 1: That's oh my god, what's happening? Oh my god? Rid hold on, I've got to I've got to look down almost to reset them.
Speaker 4: Did they they really just got to a point where.
Speaker 1: You try it? You look up? Oh no, yours a straight one. You got two lanes of traffic higher. You know they're fine. Let me go one more time.
Speaker 4: Really, that's the way.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's got something. Oh God, I feel woozy.
Speaker 4: Have you never noticed that you can't look at himself while looking out?
Speaker 5: Has anyone commented on.
Speaker 1: No one said, Hi, your eyes go in diagonal when you look up.
Speaker 2: I would have thought that Hayden would have seen you in that position at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe climaxing.
Speaker 2: No, I more meant like this.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, maybe maybe you.
Speaker 4: Look up at them while you're down.
Speaker 1: Anyone fully understood that hurts? Anyway, my own beautiful Mascar looks great.
Speaker 2: When we eventually get Hayden on to do a gold Digger interview and expose on your relationship from his side, I'm going to ask him, does Mitchell's Mitchell's eyes go dewey and like point outwards when he's anyway, Mitchell's eyes.
Speaker 1: Part like the red sea in the middle of copulation. He actually fuck that, improv store it to its terrible. Jeanet McCurdy was in the audience of my graduation show. That's it, Blondeed Girl, that's it. That's the story. I would have gone. I still would be telling it now. But there's the long story shot, Hayden is every time I come home, he's like, hey, how'd you how would you do on the podcast? I'm like, oh, we had Ruby T's on. He's like, oh great, Oh I'd love to come on one day. And I was like yep, and he's like, what did you do this week? I I got it was great. We had Abby Chatfield on and he's like, right, still haven't asked me. And I was like, these are guest host they're celebrity people.
Speaker 4: We'll get him on for this. I've told you we're going to do the gold Digger.
Speaker 1: He's always I've always said to him, yes, I will have you one, but we need a reason to do it, and then on Instagram will live. We confronted him the other night and he's coming, on, Yep, we've gold digged. Sounds wrong, dug for gold. Yes, we've dug Jenna, We've mined mit.
Speaker 2: She didn't have MUCHU like with me, No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't happy with the questions. Remember that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that I wasn't happy with the questions that that you didn't get anything.
Speaker 1: We didn't get much.
Speaker 2: I was like, come on, bro, I got so much out of both.
Speaker 5: Jenna's a cat yeah, catness.
Speaker 1: True, that's what we found out that you know that was part finger?
Speaker 2: Yes, because of a bloody claw.
Speaker 1: What did you get from mine?
Speaker 2: I got that you first got with Hayden after stalking the perimeter of his university, swiping on Tinder hoping to be.
Speaker 1: In his radios.
Speaker 2: And you fucking fix that in my candle?
Speaker 1: What? Oh?
Speaker 2: If anyone thinking about getting Christmas gifts for ut, please send a can of WD forty to the Kiss office in Sydney.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. Well, I saw one yesterday passing the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Really wow, scratch that? Yeah, Well, if you think of sending a gift, just send I don't know, flowers.
Speaker 5: Flowers would be nice. Yeah, maybe a few rash shirts?
Speaker 2: What is it with you and fucking rash shirts? Bro? Do you even wear one? Yes? That don't sound convinced of that.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't go to the beach that often.
Speaker 2: I don't like no neither. No, no, well, I'm.
Speaker 5: Pretty can't find it.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How about you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, killing it unreal? Yeah that's really nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what are you having for dinner?
Speaker 1: Don't know?
Speaker 2: Actually, I brought a you new foods with me. It's in the fridge and I don't I can't remember what it was though.
Speaker 5: Last time it smelt very nice, very good.
Speaker 2: They always do chicken. I think.
Speaker 5: I'm having rice.
Speaker 2: It's had the best banter ever.
Speaker 4: You won't even know what happened. Oh, Jenne's coming for your gig, said, who was a great?
Speaker 1: Tell me nothing, I'll rewind it.
Speaker 2: You have to listen anyway. Have you got the stupid can of ship.
Speaker 5: That's out?
Speaker 2: A can of w D forty?
Speaker 1: Okay, where's the creek? Where need to isolate?
Speaker 2: I think it's that move the mic. If you don't get an electrical hazard, no, thank god, So twist it again there. Yeah, it's right there next to the mic. That's shocking.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a witch about before they need a child.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not much of a mystic going on. Oh now, it's just going high pitched. It sounds like it's pink squiggaling.
Speaker 1: The fish markets is that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Is it urgent? Someone was urgent? Urgent?
Speaker 2: It is urgent.
Speaker 4: It's finally w D fording the mic?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Did it? It's still not working? So yeah, it does not work?
Speaker 1: Is it too type the text in here? Everyone? I was wondering. Oh that's better. That's better than what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you say when you were down there to make them think that they were panicking? This bloody engineers has come running.
Speaker 5: Stop there's a fire in the studio.
Speaker 1: Didn't run out?
Speaker 2: Okay? It sounds less like a screeching pig and more like a guinea pig.
Speaker 1: Now what loose? Oh? Well, I need know it works when you're gentle, because if I go, it's better that maybe after. There's actually some squeaking from sounds like a puppy moaning. That'll do. Thanks brain, no urgency, no, no appreciate it. Thanks brain. Oh do you want your w D bat?
Speaker 2: I don't think you're done with it?
Speaker 1: That's what did you sprain it? My god? What that's electrical solvent?
Speaker 2: Oh it's alcohol, essentially electrical solvent. That doesn't sound good.
Speaker 1: It's cleaning electronics.
Speaker 5: You can flood an electronic board and it won't right.
Speaker 2: This is just really strong booze. Will it stop the squeaking?
Speaker 8: Only for ten minutes?
Speaker 4: What a waste of.
Speaker 1: That's only really how much we have left? So thanks bradon such a sweet man.
Speaker 4: You just spray the first air asult.
Speaker 2: Can you be fine?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That or more team that could have been like that could have caused Also, what's the problems You've got to read the camera. It's all content. It's what you're two laughing at your business.
Speaker 2: Tell me go back and listen.
Speaker 5: No, why don't you tell me because you can't repeat genius.
Speaker 1: You have to otherwise you lose it.
Speaker 2: You'll hear it.
Speaker 1: All right, great episode everyone, Thank you for listening. It was a real pleasure.
Speaker 2: Out of here already.
Speaker 1: If you want to, I'm having to stay.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 1: Do you want to put some Mascar on?
Speaker 4: No, come on, no, I don't want to get your sty guys.
Speaker 1: It's not my style. It'd be tashed from the newsroom.
Speaker 2: You just said. It was Alan all the same, spoken like a true white gay man.
Speaker 1: Remember the Sydney Gaze.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I think the podcast is still there. Is that they didn't even delete it.
Speaker 1: We should go back and listen to that. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, The Sydney Gays is a podcast that launched I don't know a year ago now by two white straight cis gay men.
Speaker 2: And they got great reviews. And when I say great, I mean just gathing.
Speaker 1: It was bad. It was like, what did you do on the weekend? Boo? I went to Arkney Club and hooked up with the EVAs Brazilian.
Speaker 2: They sounded like they were doing a parody of gays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's actually very funny.
Speaker 2: How many good boys did you hook up with last night?
Speaker 4: I lost count?
Speaker 2: Honey, Yeah, I was like what, Yeah, this can't be serious.
Speaker 1: Tall you for our first question, our first segment, you asked, Queen, did I spill it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all You've got my star all over your face. We made fun of the city gays in our very first episode, Jim, what do we do? We were introducing each other and I said, this is Mitch Jury. He does this, he does that. And when you were introducing me, he said, this is Mitch Mitchell Cumbs. You might know him. He's a viral influence. And I'm like, not really, haven't you got more Insta followers than me? And You're like, I don't know, maybe I do. And I'm like, oh, let's not start by talking about how many Insta followers we have. That's what the Sydney gates did, and look what happened to them.
Speaker 1: Very funny.
Speaker 4: Oh god, craving of wine so much?
Speaker 1: We could have one in here? Is there any not? Really? Oh well, thanks, the wine fridge is now you can bring your own. The wine fridge downstairs is locked and it's open at two thirty on Fridays, and they're like rappn us if you try to get in before. Fun fact I had I had a key to that fridge at one point, and it was taken off me and cut with a pair of eyes. Because at one point, before I was on air, I did anything like good here at the radio station. I was the filling jenitor for a month. So I filled in here and cleaned the building and cleaned the toilets, and I got all the keys I had needed. Most I made a cut of it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: One of my jobs was to go get another key cut for the for the groundskeeper while he was white. And I got a cut, and I'm like this one fut and I did. And then I would go down in the middle of the night and get a drink and they found me out and they cut the key. Oh, I was attached to my little keeping.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to drink less. I've been doing that whole you know that, Oh swap it, don't stop it, you know, your substitute. Something like when you would normally be craving a bad habit like a cigarette, you might swap it for a vape or in my case instead of if I'm craving a wine and I'm like, it's eleven, am Mitchell, it's still too early to drink.
Speaker 4: I'll, I'll swap it for peach iced tea.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's an alternate, sweet, refreshing, cool, bevery.
Speaker 1: Then what are you going to do once you get over peach iced tea? Got a lemon?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I really don't do a full circle and end up back at grog.
Speaker 2: Probably it's just a habit. Like I get home and I'm like, oh, put my bag down. If I'm not editing the podcast or whatever, I'll, you know, put some Netflix on. And it's just a habit that I have, like a cool drink with me. So I started putting the peach rice tea in the wine glass, and I'm like, oh, this is freshing.
Speaker 1: You do have love a beverage like and a lot going at once, like at your desk you've got a green smooth. Then you've got your water bottle the other day of Jenna, he messaged me, called me ten times. I thought, you know, his poor mother had fallen into the ship pit and I what to one happened? Have you seen my drink bottle?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: What about now? In front of him, he's got two drink bottles?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got two drink bottles because this is the one that I left at work, and then this is the other one I brought today.
Speaker 1: Almost broke the chair. Why do you have two frank green thermoces?
Speaker 2: So that I can rotate? Then one of them goes in the dishwasher while you use the other.
Speaker 1: But why do you have them both here now?
Speaker 4: Because I left one here the other night and called. You're saying where's my drink bottle?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 4: So there's no one here at work?
Speaker 1: What happened to the blue one that I've got you for Christmas?
Speaker 2: We dropped the act. You didn't actually get that for me for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh do we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was remember how remember how you pretended to give it to me so that we could trick Jenna into to give you fish. As soon as you gave her the fish. I dropped the act.
Speaker 5: Really, yes, wait, so.
Speaker 2: If you listen to our Christmas episode, I was like, oh, thank you so much for the drink bottle. And then oh Jenna me pretending that I wasn't also in on it, and then it's dropping you as soon as you gave her the fish, and I was like, I said to her, we were talking about it, and we're like, Jenna lives alone, she could do with a friend. There you go, we got your fish. So I was in on it the whole time. You didn't actually give me the fucking drink bottle. That was my drink bottle.
Speaker 5: So you didn't give him the drink?
Speaker 1: No, no, it was all faked.
Speaker 2: No, we just said that we wanted to give you a fish somehow, and so we staged it by pretending that he got us Christmas present and he gave me my own drink.
Speaker 1: It would have all tweired if we only had a gift for you, so we had to do that for me.
Speaker 2: I dropped the act instantly.
Speaker 1: I'll have to go back and listen back all these things. I forget.
Speaker 5: Very nice bottle, Yeah, mine.
Speaker 2: Gave it to me.
Speaker 1: Actually, really, they sent me a chocolate a Disney advant calendar.
Speaker 4: I got said mine today.
Speaker 1: Look, Oh you got one? Yeah, oh yeah, it's the same. Oh can I have one? You already opened them?
Speaker 2: No, I've only opened as many as as many days have passed. You open one per day. That's how advent calum it's up to the current day.
Speaker 1: I was kiving you. Oh, we just open them. I've already finished up to the twenty fourth already. I really, it's Christmas Day in my book. I've gotten all the won't even have one. Oh, then Jenna hasn't tasted them, because they're good. They're like Marvels. They've got a jelly beans like the Marvel's creations.
Speaker 4: It's quite cool.
Speaker 2: Actually, they've sent us this, this advent Caalen and you open it. Not only is there a chocolate inside, but it also gives you a recommendation of something to watch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if it's not Mandalorian, you need to watch you a baby Yoda. I'm obsessed right now.
Speaker 2: Open it. It says today the first season one episode one of the Simpsons, which by the way, is so creepy. It's nothing like the Simpsons are today. Really, the first episode is so weird.
Speaker 1: Oh the animation is off to yes.
Speaker 2: Second, they want me to watch twelve dates of Christmas.
Speaker 1: Hayden's obsessed with that.
Speaker 4: On the third, they want me to watch The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that. I have to get across.
Speaker 2: And I'll start opening the rest Oay, I'm starving, so let's just open this today, all right?
Speaker 4: The Santa Claus I'm watching?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, let's see mm hm.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Choking on? Thanks?
Speaker 1: On Christmas music? Can I have something?
Speaker 2: They want me to watch Milan good idea?
Speaker 1: Oh I like Milan very Christmasy has a little gummy bear from me?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: I started watching today with a glass of peach iced teeth.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Black Beauty on Disney Plass.
Speaker 5: What is the horse?
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's like the original Black Beauty is Actually no, it's not animated the original. They've redone it. It's good about a horse. She gets rescued. She was a wild brumby or some ship.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenny, you've been there? Yes?
Speaker 2: What did you have to watch?
Speaker 8: Oh? The lot?
Speaker 1: Did you take through?
Speaker 6: What the.
Speaker 2: You've got?
Speaker 4: What Santa Buddy is?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That was my godmothered Crown and Milan on Disney plass.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm currently watching Mandalorian. Oh so good?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: Is it on Disney pluff?
Speaker 1: Eh?
Speaker 4: Star Wars Oh yuck, Disney Plus. Why I don't want to watch Star Wars Holiday Special.
Speaker 2: I'm not into star Oh.
Speaker 1: I watched that. The lego on it is so I you know what. I wasn't into Star Wars and I went to Disney MS courtesy of Disney, and I went to Star Wars Land and I was hooked instantly, Hayden, I'm now a Star Wars guy. And we watched all the movies on the way home.
Speaker 4: Really, and you go to jacket.
Speaker 1: I got a Rebel fighter jacket. Yeah, you know what. It's not like Star Trek is not that in it.
Speaker 2: I've not seen either.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Star Trek. But you can like choose to opt into the hype, you know, like you can just watch it and enjoy it for what it is, or you can get really involved. And I love that there's no pressure, Richie, rich It's a great movie. My Christmas all all right, Christmas, Disney wants us to watch Soul. I want us to watch soul on Christmas Day?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You did you just take the twiny bit, you scumbag gummy bear.
Speaker 4: I can't you fucking skip to the good one? Which which one should I take?
Speaker 1: Christmas Eve? That'll be nice with peppermink.
Speaker 4: Oh, I hope it's National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite. I watch it every Christmas.
Speaker 2: Tie that's my favorite Christmas film, The Muppets, Christmas Carols. Something new? Oh what was that?
Speaker 4: I know it's a nice candy cane?
Speaker 1: Is it my pone? Is it peppermint?
Speaker 4: You know, it's very stressful that we're now eating these out of order.
Speaker 5: Mister Popper's penguin.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun, Mitchell, I have one more? Oh ah, what was that? I had a cockroach in it. Imagine if they're like twenty four have sweet one filled with arsenic you will be killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m I didn't realize how much some shit they had on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love me some Disney. Plus, we're not being paid by the way, so people probably think we're being paid by the Disney. Plus we're definitely not.
Speaker 4: Santa Claus two.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Santa Claus one.
Speaker 1: Santacause are my favorite Christmas movies? Why don't we quickly rank what our favorite Christmas movies are. I've got some suggestions, like what all right, so let me just get some some music to feme it. Okay, my favorite this is being Crosby too, so it's probably out of royalty. It's two hundred years old.
Speaker 5: I've got Santa Claus three.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all right, so the Santa Claus one two three trilogy is fantastic. That's where Jack Frosts management comes from, because Jack Frost is the villain played by Martin Short. I think in the second one, it's brilliant. My favorite Christmas movie?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: I should have done this for an iGEM? Should I hold it?
Speaker 2: Maybe home alone?
Speaker 1: Oh McCaulay colcin, now let's do it now? Who cares a little? Bonus? Christmas? With the Cranks?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Have you seen it?
Speaker 5: It's terrible?
Speaker 1: What's that based off?
Speaker 5: When I first watched it was horrific When.
Speaker 1: Don't know what's the plot?
Speaker 5: Some family the guy the little Boy from Malcolm in the Middle is in.
Speaker 1: It is not of the baby wom you mean Malcolm the little Boy? If you say the little Boy and Malcolm in the middle. You think Malcolm right now?
Speaker 2: Yes? No, what is that rat? Look on?
Speaker 1: One's like that alien from et et Nah.
Speaker 5: His mum completely different.
Speaker 2: You know that horse out of Black Beauty You mean Black? No, I meant not Meg, the one they share the stable with.
Speaker 1: You know I love that that Mali and maybe that beautiful dog Marley Maley. No, the little runt of the litter.
Speaker 2: I love that fish out of Finding Nemo Ne. No, absolutely not Marlon.
Speaker 1: So stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that withard In, Harry Potter, Oh, Harry, No, Dumbledore. I love that Ogre and Shrek Shrek no one of the one of the Ogre babies. What do they call the weirdest name? Google it.
Speaker 1: The weirdest part of that was Donkey and Dinosaur's baby.
Speaker 2: Donkey and Dragon, the Dragon, the drunkys, Drunky.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 2: I had a d game.
Speaker 4: I had a Nintendo d S game.
Speaker 2: It was Shrek, Ogres and Drunkies, just like it was like the Seemings, but you with their kids.
Speaker 5: So they said the baby's name Fergus Farkle and Felicia.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's your favorite Ogre in Shrek? Is it Shrek? No, it's Felicia, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Don't be damn fark. Who's your favorite rat in? Stuart Little? Oh Stuart, everyone.
Speaker 2: You don't be daft?
Speaker 1: Oh one more time? Well, how did this start? What did you? Oh? That little boy from Malcolm in the Middle, No, the mother? Oh that like that superhero from Spider Man? You mean Spider Man? Oh, bless you. That's a great film. Peter Parker, he's my favorite Spider Man two.
Speaker 2: Toby maguire, Yeah, the Toby McGuire era.
Speaker 1: I agree when he gets all the tomhold's beautiful.
Speaker 2: What he just throws an adjective in there and things? He can start any series. The Amazing Spider Man. Yeah, yeah, I know, the next one, the Towie spider Man. Did they see a new adjective and start from scrap the fridge?
Speaker 1: And Spider Man, well, he's over the day is kind of nervous.
Speaker 2: I love that zebra in Racing Strikes.
Speaker 7: Oh does that have a name? I don't know's yeah, the main one. See, Jenny, this would work if you said, oh, I love that animal in Madagascar and you go, of course, which one of seven cast animal members?
Speaker 2: I said, the little boy in Malcolm Why in the Middle, which is a show about a little boy named Malcolm.
Speaker 3: No, the little boy was like six, Malcolm was like twelve.
Speaker 2: I love that witch in the Breen of the Teenage Witch.
Speaker 6: No, handy helda so Salem the cat was so stupid.
Speaker 4: Who's that that lead actress in?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Look god, what's the name again? Raven? That's that? Who's that lead actress in? That's so Raven? I love her?
Speaker 1: You mean Raven?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know the other thing Rachel? Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We need to go to an animate object. Oh my favorite ship is that one? Entitle? Oh you mean the Titanic.
Speaker 2: No, the lifebox to come pay here that rescued them. Give it.
Speaker 4: There's only one't mine?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Disney. I love that little v Dubby herb be fully loaded.
Speaker 5: Baby, No, his sister.
Speaker 1: That's very stupid.
Speaker 2: What else is there?
Speaker 1: See? It also work with I love that monster out of Monster's Ink. You'd go, oh, explain which one's too much? Oh? I love that dwarf in snow Wine?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Which one? Grumpy sleepy dope? Yeah?
Speaker 4: See that's open ended. That's like I love that friend in Friends.
Speaker 1: Could be Joey Monica Chandler.
Speaker 4: But I'm sorry, when you say the little boy Malcolm the Middle of orlders this new exactly.
Speaker 2: It's the title character.
Speaker 3: No, you don't assume that, because I would say Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle, not the little Boy from Malcolm in the Middle.
Speaker 1: I think you made a mistake. Just don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, whatever, Well, Christmas time. I love that Cranks is horrific.
Speaker 4: I love that princess in Princess Diaries.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean Anne Hathaway Me.
Speaker 2: It's amphilis absolutely not that fugly princess.
Speaker 4: Who's that one, the one of the giant No, that could have taken a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't remember her name.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna they're remaking that too.
Speaker 8: What for?
Speaker 1: I love that Betty and ugly Betty? You mean ugly Betty? Now?
Speaker 4: Who's that foul looking girl? And ugly Betty?
Speaker 2: You mean Betty? No? No, that the post lady.
Speaker 1: Oh. I love that yellow one in the Simpsons literally everyone or Merry Christmas. Christmas with the Cranks is my favorite. I love it. Get across it, Hickory honey Ham for those who have seen the film and love it like me, What if it's a Facebook group? I'm really into Facebook groups at the moment.
Speaker 5: Join it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna google it right now.
Speaker 5: There'd be none because no one likes.
Speaker 1: For those listening now who love it, message me.
Speaker 5: I love Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Santa Claus go with Jim Allen.
Speaker 5: Yea and National Lampoons.
Speaker 1: National Lampoons are great.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: I love that dog in Red Dog.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean Red Dog?
Speaker 2: No, the Kelpie Cross that he sits next to with the bloody Survey.
Speaker 1: Christmas with the Cranks fan club.
Speaker 5: There you go, how many members?
Speaker 1: One may? I started? I was just speaking out loud. I love that Disney movie. I love that that robot in no Eva. This is one of our wors Nemo was my favorite. Get rid of that fish and.
Speaker 2: No Dory sorry the shark.
Speaker 9: I love that Sponge and SpongeBob you mean SpongeBob, No dish Sponge and he uses to clean his mother missus Sponge. I love that pig in Babe, No, his mother that was sent for slaughter.
Speaker 1: I love that spider and Charlotte's Web Charlotte, no spider, Yes, it's Charlotte's Web.
Speaker 5: Charlotte is the spider.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought that was Bloody Fanny.
Speaker 1: That's Fad No Charlotte Webb is.
Speaker 5: Charlotte is the Spider.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there's a pig too named. Oh, you're gonna have to google. It's like Montgomery or something. It's a real I cannot end be a episode until I know that it's like Wilhelmina or something. It's a very odd name.
Speaker 2: I love that be in the b movie.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean this a Jerry Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: No, the Queen Bee to whom he reports Wilsa Wilma.
Speaker 1: I Wilhelmina like the Squeakers pretty much. Still, yeah, it's not as bad as I.
Speaker 2: Love that Bear and Brother Bear.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean the Bear.
Speaker 2: Don't you know their names? I know that there's sink Dart, there's Keen Eye. Who else is there in what Brother Bear?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're both embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I love that Japanese fighter in Milan Milan, the extra with the sword.
Speaker 2: I love that dog in Scooby Doo.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean Scooby know Wilma.
Speaker 5: I love Filma.
Speaker 2: You should have said scrape.
Speaker 1: That's funny because sinuating that film is a dog.
Speaker 5: She's not a dog.
Speaker 1: I love that bitch in Lion King. Oh you mean La because they're lions they're cats. Oh? I love that bitching cats. Oh you mean the League cat bitch? Oh female dog? I thought they were cats. That was another dog movie. I don't know, it's not that many.
Speaker 2: I love that panda in Kung Fu Panda. Oh Jack Black, No, maybe, Actually it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I had to do like open ended ones. I love that bug in bugs.
Speaker 1: Li Oh oh yeah, no, but then that that works because that's.
Speaker 2: What you're like. That's not specific at all.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to narrow it down. I love that dinosaur in graffic Park.
Speaker 5: I love that dog from the Secret Life of Dogs.
Speaker 2: I love that penguin Happy Feet too.
Speaker 1: I love that dead thing in Coco.
Speaker 2: Wow, they're all dead, all right.
Speaker 1: I like the.
Speaker 2: Titanic one that. I love their boat and Titantic. Oh you mean the tatic No, no, the Carpathia.
Speaker 1: Was that what was called car?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really, I was like one of those weird kids that was obsessed with everything Titanic and now I'm on Titanic TikTok. It's a thing.
Speaker 1: But what do they do TikTok talk about?
Speaker 2: Oh, they just do like fun facts, things you might not have known, behind the scenes stuff. Yeah, not even the behind the things about the movie, like the actual actual wreckage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know James Cameron actually went to the ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's nuts. That's dedicated.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to do it Google it, mate.
Speaker 8: You did.
Speaker 2: I love that elephant in Dumbo Dumbo, Oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know the service leader.
Speaker 2: I love that dog lady in the tramp.
Speaker 1: Oh lady, no tramp.
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love that dumb bimbo in Home and Away?
Speaker 2: Who are all of them?
Speaker 1: That's savage? All right? Episode fifty two. Next week we've got a mispronunciation and apart from that, it's been a grand episode. Thank you to your boss for coming on, Kieran, he was great.
Speaker 2: You know what, I can't say what the plural of the word text, like when you get more than one text.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just reading our texts texts.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like, yeah, I can't say it sounds like.
Speaker 2: You're asking a horse to giddy up text Like, how do you do it?
Speaker 1: Texts? Yeah, it does sound like that. I like there's aliens in Area fifty. You know that movie when they're all like crickets, they're all lobsters. No, No, it's a bad reference. I can't say.
Speaker 2: Similarly similarly, similarly.
Speaker 1: How do you say that similarly?
Speaker 4: It's fucking easy similarly.
Speaker 1: Similarly, So I didn't similar similarly. Yeah, we should go, guys. Probably probably people are probably loving this.
Speaker 2: I love that man and man from Snowy River.
Speaker 1: That river.
Speaker 2: It's called the Snowy No, the Murray.
Speaker 1: I love that mountain and broke Back Mountain, the one where they have sex and no cosy Osco. Oh god. I love that bridge in bridge to Teriba. Oh, the main bridge. No, they'll have a bridge another bridge around the corner from the house.
Speaker 2: Lays feel bridge.
Speaker 1: It lays Feel Bridge in the Iron Cove. You've done a daft tell you what. I love that war in the star wars call the main War, no, the golf War. I wonder if people for this or they are they tuned out? So we also have sponsors at this point where there be ads playing now, no, no, not now.
Speaker 2: Like none at this point.
Speaker 1: Isn't that one always at the end?
Speaker 4: No, I'm in the middle, middle and mid roll and pre rollo.
Speaker 1: I've got middroal, pre roll and bottom roll. That's a fat joke, all right, see next week everyone. It was a pleasure don't forget to join.
Speaker 4: It's in our secret faithbook group. There's no secret to you.
Speaker 2: The answer question that you need to answer is what's the name of the secret segment?
Speaker 4: Well, hello, you're here.
Speaker 1: It's a d dpree and I'm also going to be bloody honest. There's about fifteen people just sitting in purgatory because they've answered every other question except for what is the name of the secret segment?
Speaker 2: We believe the most important one. Yeah, you don't answer the other questions.
Speaker 1: It's fine, and it also goes to show that they just don't listen to the fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, awful.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see you next week. Guys, Thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave a review at five stars if you fancy to win yourself a limited edition mug.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. See then maybe
Speaker 6: Yet in Latins in Samariasis and Family Station