Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm back, don't they go?
Speaker 4: Jackie?
Speaker 1: Is there any other nutless trying the warm up?
Speaker 2: By the way, God, Christian no connall show on Gold one four point three.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, it's to Christian o'connll's show. Look at us. It's like the Friends reunion. Good morning, Patsy, come on and Jack morning. How is everybody?
Speaker 3: It's good to see you.
Speaker 1: It's nice to see you, to see you, Percy, you too.
Speaker 5: You're feeling better.
Speaker 1: I am better than yesterday, yesterday and last week. It's nice to be off my toilet sea. The plus side having gastroenter writers is I've lost three kilos. Three kilos of four days. All I've eaten, even though the last couple of days, because if you've ever been through it, you don't really bounce back with an appetite. I've been forcing us out to eat the moment I'm having those pot noodle things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I love those. I don't think I want to move back from into normal meals. My wife made a really nice roast yesterday. I went. You know, I just need of a really cheap one dollar instant bag of nudicles out of a cup.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're getting all your nutrients, all the food groups in that cup of nood.
Speaker 1: All major food groups jack are covered in those. Any meal that's just in a plastic cup, you know, is going to be really healthy and nutritious.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 1: And it comes to what I like about it is that power do you pour on it?
Speaker 3: This is the goodness, that's all.
Speaker 1: The nudist must be got vitamin C and D and probably got the COVID vaccine in here.
Speaker 3: Usually when people are sick and they have I don't want to say it, but diarrhea, you lie about what you don't want to say. You don't want to say what you have. You say like I've got a sore throat, I've got a sort stubbing, and people go, all right, I'll let you be. You were fucking all the time on Instagram, on Twitter, poo from a runny pooh, everywhere.
Speaker 1: I never sent.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: At one point my daughter sent me a text when I said that accidentally had an accident while putting out the bins. And if you've ever had a sort, if you ever had a sensitive tummy, all right, and you know the accident I'm talking about. It happened while I was putting out the bins, so she's just trying to do something about my wife. I don't know why I shared it and my doater cut and baste it and text me going tear I friends of mind, follow you please please. Even one of her teachers went, oh, my god, you've seen your dad's post. My poor children are going to have to make you down because your dad's had an accident with a sensitive tummy. And Patsy, you were here. They're not here last week as well. What's gone on with the throat.
Speaker 5: I've had the worst throat I reckon I've ever had, and it's it's a snaky thing. It hooks you back in, so you think you're getting better.
Speaker 1: Sneaky, and just when you think you're out, they bring you back in. And how is everyone back in lockdown?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's good to be back in lockdown now. I know how sick you guys are and how contagious.
Speaker 1: We've been the superposed. Patsy and I are actually tier one exposure signs. I'm thinking about opening up a bar called Tier one exposure site, because that is the buzzword. Of the weekend at the moment. Anyways, great to you back. I hope you're okay. I just presume there are people listening right now. I know we're back in lockdown. Who knows ten minutes bus six Monday morning that you miss her lyrics and the songs that sum up our weekend as well. And because we weren't here Friday, the day after happened, I'm desperate to talk to Jack and Patsy and you guys, what did we all think of the Friends reunion?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what's it like then in your house centers? We're back in a hopefully it is a snap lockdown.
Speaker 5: Oh it's like Groundhog Day, isn't it. It's trying to keep the nine year old off the screen all weeken was just impossible. So she had homeschooling all day Friday, Yeah, and it was like nine hours whatever it was on the screen, and then that's all she wanted to do all weekend. So it's trying to keep her enthused about life. Really, So we went for many dog balks, did a heap of baking.
Speaker 1: I tell you who's the big winner here our Melbourne's dogs. Suddenly those dogs are going, yeah, you're back in I knew you loved it and do you remember it last year? Right? You loved it and now you want to go back into it. I'm going to get so many walks, like two or three a day. Friday, one of my kids and the six year old was back to homeschool and slumped in front of that laptop and then the other one would get this. The teachers have said, a no school today, we just need an extra day to get everything ready again. It's like there were rumors all last week that we're heading into this lockdown. It's surprised nobody. What do you need to get ready? You just log into zoom all they say, not babble. Sorry, these are great educators and you know, educate like you're going to do on a normal Friday. Why do you need You just want a three day weekend, that's what you want to do.
Speaker 3: So what do the kids do when they don't have school on Friday? I just get free time?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was yeah Netflix and just like you know, just been a pain basically an annoying her other sister. But today is the first day where they're both going to be in the slump and they're arguing yesterday about where are you going to be? I want to be there. I was there Friday and it was just like, oh God, here we go. Please just let it be one week, please please let those exposure sites now there's is there anywhere in Melbourne isn't a Tier one exposure site? Every day you're in another nine thousand new exposure sites. I think my backyard might be a Tier one exposure site. And you find yourself chatting to strangers in the streets or sort of neighbors. You know, Rizig, have you heard around the corner?
Speaker 3: Have you been to Clifton Hill McDonald?
Speaker 1: Do you know that it's just down the it's just down the road. They're there, that's all. We're getting closer closer, it's almost honest. So perhaps if you are you getting vaccinated, because now they've opened up to the under fifties. I'm getting done tomorrow at eleven thirty.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, we made a booking for weary.
Speaker 1: I might take a dumb belt as well, just to sort of pump a few curls before and I want to make sure where they do that photo. I might tasting baby oil right put some fake tan on it on that arm. You know, I don't want to be like Schomer, that old pastey, old slap of hand. I want it glistening and go no, no, no, no, take it again. Stand on the ladder to get the right try and find some definition on this by I might get like a hennah in all of settle kids, because they've got these little henna things. I said right on there. Book out this week, check out radio show Gold one. Let's have a hoarding on my arm because I'm posing there with my.
Speaker 2: Jab Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: As I've often said in the shows, about two or three times a week, you get an email from my dad with some attachments on various articles for the UK newspapers that he thinks might be something I could read out, make something with on the show. Holy what he's done in the last seven days. He sent me one attachment none of us need to hear me read out was just a from a UK newspaper of why are Melbourne's going back into lockdown? Why did my dad? Why did my dad think I'd like to read another article about Melbourne being in lockdown? And my dad didn't say, hello, how is it this? Is bad news. Was simply one, someone's made a mistake here and then question Mark and I don't know if he is he now working for a role commission And it's not really my dad, it's a bot. Why would he think? Now? Were the articles? I was like, there must be a funny one. I'm back on air Monday, just some miserable, long, dry article about Melbourne going back into lockdown? Son?
Speaker 3: Did you know about the you know how the streets again?
Speaker 1: Are you because you should be indoors? Please urge your listeners to go back into lockdown as well. Anyway, this is good news. We come back to Chris the wear of you Love God has struck again? Wow, this is Patsy's absence when I mean struck again. A couple of weeks ago he called three AW and this is an act of treason ready, But anyway, he's called three a W and he calls d D. They're doing a phone in. A very good one about how do you spot on Australian abroad?
Speaker 6: I was in Central Park in January twenty twenty and I saw half a dozen young bloats in forty shorts sharing. Those blakes have gotta be frozing Kyl. But then I spotted the.
Speaker 1: Escue and they also sent him a sleepyes pillow, I believe, as a prize for that. Then he struck again, the big one, the mac Daddy, the Neil Mitchell.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Neil, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: See how we're moving on from good afternoon ladies to the collectors of good afternoon everyone as in the world.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Neil, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: Straight into Neil Talk, and Neil was doing a phoney Who's taking a break from money about cyclists or lockdown and down at shoes and a vaccine to talking about money making schemes she had as a kid.
Speaker 7: I used to walk up and down my street and I knock on the door and I'd say, I'm Chris from Chris's estray Cleaning Service. Do you have any estrays that need to be clean? And what do you do now, Chris, I'm on the road account manager for an office products company.
Speaker 4: One of those calls in a moment.
Speaker 1: He had, Neil has got no funny get about office works. I've got no jokes. I've got no jokes, So let's just plug more calls in a minute.
Speaker 4: More of those calls in a moment.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's time for A three. He struck again. This time Tom Elliott, Okay, come and join us.
Speaker 8: Shows that we should resurrect, either with the original cast or preps standings that look the same nine six, one hundred and six, nine and three. Chris has a good suggestion, Chris Good afternoons.
Speaker 7: Coleaving Tom gleating everybody. I think God would benefit from a reunion of the greatest show it's been on the Telly in the last hundred years.
Speaker 8: The A teen is what is mister T doing these days? He doesn't see you much. I mean he was club A laying against Rocky. He was in the A teen throughout the eighties, and that's sort of been it really hasn't.
Speaker 2: It was in an early wrestled Main's right, he was.
Speaker 8: They're unusual because they were Vietnam vits who had been caught doing something that boy or they were framed for doing something they shouldn't have and now they just fight crime in the back blox of Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Premise.
Speaker 8: Seriously, traces of COVID nineteen have been detected in wastewater around the hipping and get tested right back to your calls at the moment where's Chris?
Speaker 1: They just whatever one for three seconds. It's like a homeopathic dough So the love God, you do not put Love God in the corner.
Speaker 4: More of those calls in a moment.
Speaker 2: Whatever Now The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: If you're a big Friends man back in the day, what do you think of the reunion on Thursday night? First of all, did any of us realize it wasn't going to be an episode? I just presumed they would have got the original writers back and did some kind of brand new episode as or one off special. As I sat down with the kids and a wife to watch it, there's.
Speaker 6: So set.
Speaker 1: No folks, you know, they're like it was like the start off Big Brother. You know, they're all wandering in the house. One by while, I was like, what is this your lazy gits? You couldn't get the writer's back or the money that's in the bank, kicking around stool for friends. But then bit by bit, I I actually would enjoyed it. I thought it was a bit too long. I love David Beckham, don't really need to hear him on there what he thought about it?
Speaker 3: David Beckon's and Monika everybody.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, it was just like I just wanted more then. But the one thing that became very very clear, very quickly was like, as I'm watching it, I'm sure we all did this as well, Like, oh my god, they aged. Someone's had a bit too much work. There were a couple of moments where I'm like, are they are they lying people with their faces? They looked like they were from the set of Cats. They're like, why they have they paid for that? Or is it experimental? And then you know they're looking at something going my god, there's so much older And then I thought about myself, like, I'm so much older than when this was actually first on. When it was on, and it was just old school TV because Friends came at a time when it just exploded, but before mass media that we have now, and it was when you couldn't binge stuff. You would sit down watch once a week and watch Friends. And I remember meeting a friend who had been traveling around the world for about nine months, and I met him for a beer in London and he was about halfway through our night out. He said, what's going on in Friends? I went Ross, Ross and Rachel together and he's like, what it was? It really was. I think one of the producer's creators said it was a zeitgeist show, and so I found it was quite nice. One thing was very clear how much they loved each other and making an amazing show together, you know. And it feels like when people say to us, oh, I felt like, you know, I know you Jack and Pats. I felt like I felt like I knew their characters, you know, And just seeing them reminisce and talk about what it was like that even their family and friends couldn't know what it was like to go through it together. And poor Matthew Perry, who has been through privately a real hell, you know, in and out of addiction. That and he looked he looked frail at times, and I hope he's okay. I think the happiest man I've ever met in my life is Matt LeBlanc. He's like every uncle you've seen a family get together. He sort of ruffles the kids hairs, gives him a little bit of grappling or wrestling, and swings them around in the air. He looked like he was as happy as anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rest of the cart felt very aware of their fame and their status, whereas metal LeBlanc arms folded. He seemed like he want some contest to be part of the show.
Speaker 1: He got back in the apartment. At one point right he lent like he was at a bar and if anyone else want to drink, I'm just I'm just ordering some more pops. Right now. He was a sort of chatting about it all, and he was like checking in that everyone was okay. I thought that the really tender moment was when him and Matthew Perry went and sat on their old chairs, and I don't know which one it was. One of them said to the other one, you know, it's a real It was a proper human moment. One of them said to the other one, I've really missed you, and you're like god, you know. And I thought about that line of the song, how no one told me life was going to be this way. How it must have been strange from to go back to a time before all the mega fame and then whatever happened to them, you know, individually and collectively of the last twenty years, but just to when that must have been such a great show to work on. I forgot it was all filmed in front of a live audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when those behind the scenes shots, great of them. They were really getting ready to do like a theater show every night in front of a live crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was the same. I was bracing for cheesiness and this is going to be a car crash, but being and I loved it. We were laughing our heads off, and I bet you guys are going to do the same thing. We're going to go back to episode one and start the series again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I still was crying with laughter at the pivot scene. Yeah, it's always would always be my favorite, even just seeing them still laugh about that. Patsy, what did you make of it?
Speaker 5: I loved it, I really did.
Speaker 9: I agree.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a bit long, and now I would have been better than one point thirty four or whatever it was. But I really really loved it. I thought Jennifer Aniston was delightful and Phoebe and you're right, Matt Leblon was just so funny, just as he is on that What sort of took me. They are like they are on the show. It's like and you can see that chemistry when they were doing the script reads over the table. I loved how they did that and the chemistry it's just there. It's not something that they have to turn on. It's just instant.
Speaker 1: Was it as well? I didn't know the story of how they all cast them. Yeah, because you just can't imagine that show without those without those people. And I also really need to see Matthew Perry's show that intercollecting Baggage Handless. It felt like a sketch they would have wrote for Joey, you know, about him trying to become a struggling actor. Lax four, I demand a reunion of the cast of that.
Speaker 2: Next the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We just found out we was looking into some facts about Friends after the big reunion show last week. Is that this was going to be originally the theme tune. I love this, So it's not the Friends theme tune, is it? I really do need to see more of this Matthew Perry show that if he hadn't laded the Friends gig, he would have been stirring in a sci fi comedy about intergalactic baggage handlers. We're not making this up, lax twenty one ninety four. When they showed the clip of that guy, was he meant to be an alien? Yeah? It looked like he spent one minute in that like costume department, getting ready, like don't put don't don't work too on it. This ain't gonna rate, This ain't gonna They just gave him big years. Yeah, how did that get made? You know, when there were so many big shows, funny sitcoms in the nineties, how did an intergalactic baggage handling show. They need to put that on Netflix, We need to NETFLI should commission it.
Speaker 3: We never know that if they, if Friends didn't steal Matthew Perry, that show could have been a ten year hit and our favorite show.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think we do know, Actually, I think we do now. Now. I presume today you come bouncing and talking about the big comeback from the Bombers. You were, what, twenty nine points down. I stopped getting across at length. I thought, oh, here you go, you're away to the Eagles. They're just going to turn it on now, and then you had some amazing comeba.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm very disappointed to say I am the worst type of fan. When we were losing on Saturday night, thirty points down, We're at West Coast, We're at their home ground. I've seen this all before. This is going to be a blowout. I was watching the game on my laptop in bed on Ka and I sudd.
Speaker 1: Mean, it wasn't not at midnight in bed.
Speaker 3: On Grandpa. It's lockdown. What else can we do?
Speaker 1: It's not cold lying in bed. Yeah, the big government are saying you lock down, You get in that bed, you stay in bed until the covids have gone to get under the bed.
Speaker 3: So I'm already all cozy. I've got the blanket pulled over me.
Speaker 1: I'm on the pillow, the image of like you know, footy fans on their couches, you know, with a couple of beers. Not one scene are you in bed watching it on Saturday night?
Speaker 3: And not only that blank is already asleep. So when we go, I'm like, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, like a quiet Mexican way with the duv. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we were thirty points down. I started getting one of those loading screens. My internet's not great that the wheel is not loading the game. I thought, all right, well this is doing me a favor if anything.
Speaker 1: It's oh yeah, it's almost caught past nine. It's almost twenty past nine.
Speaker 3: So I close the laptop screen and go to sleep and thought, can you do? Then I wake up to my friends texting each other like mad all from nine o'clock onwards.
Speaker 1: Some of them at nine to fifty five, one crazy character are ten seventeen hardcore.
Speaker 3: And then I see we've made this incredible come from behind win against West Coast at home. We haven't done it for ages. It's the first time they've lost at their home.
Speaker 1: You were going to sleep and and that's sign top that I got you as well. The bomber shot with just one name on the tip and Woody.
Speaker 3: I didn't even wear my top. I am try. I'm sorry. From here on out, I'm going to be a better fan.
Speaker 1: Oh right, now you've had a cut that Wedndsay's on board.
Speaker 2: Christin O'Connell shoe podcast.
Speaker 1: Patsy, how is your weekend?
Speaker 5: Oh well, trying to keep a nine year old, you know, sort of enthused and off a screen for the first week of Lockdown or first weekend of Lockdown, it's not easy. So we thought, you know what, we'll get the games out, We'll get the game boards out.
Speaker 1: If you went quick to that, I mean, let's wait if it's and let's hope it's not. If it's announced that it's more than seven days, then maybe go to the board.
Speaker 3: Oh, we've already got a puzzle out, but.
Speaker 5: That's any given night at the post house.
Speaker 1: Geordrew's got this.
Speaker 5: Card game called Sleeping Queens and it's a it's a kid's card game. Don't ask me what the object is because I still don't know. But I don't know why. What it is with my family that we can't actually have a game night without at a ruptat We're the.
Speaker 1: Same on all board game nights like this where you're playing card games, I think are up there with Monopoly. It is combustible. We love playing, and that is I will always cheat. Una.
Speaker 5: Oh Chris is constantly cheating.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I think it's the dad's right, so cheat. You've got to sometimes teach these kids a lesson, you know, be wary of someone like me like your dad in life.
Speaker 5: Well he doesn't like a hand, so it just helps himself to the pile of cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah me too. If I'm shuffling them as well, I want to do is I lick the cars. They stick together and a couple of good ones, and so I just separate them while they're in my little trick than I do pro TEP protests.
Speaker 3: Got some more draw for Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, so we're playing Sleeping Queen. Yeah is it good going? Oh yeah, it's all right.
Speaker 5: Audrey likes it. She makes the rules up as she goes. Chris can't shuffle. Talking of shuffling, I picked put down a pair and then picked up the exact same pair off the top of the pile.
Speaker 3: He can't shuffle, and it just erupts.
Speaker 1: It's only magicians, right, it's only David Baine the rest of us. Do I do that thing where you get all the cars and just smish them all together. That's me, forty eight year old, ten year old smashed them all together, you know, and then so spend you just trying to bring them all back into that one essential stack.
Speaker 5: It's just we just can't come together. Have we got some audio? I did sneakily record the antics that went on.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get no, it's.
Speaker 9: Random car, it's not you know, just sticking up.
Speaker 1: This is this is amazing.
Speaker 3: It started with laughter in your voices, then that quickly went away.
Speaker 1: It's when you go to that last three seconds. It's the anatomy of a meltdown during a card or board game. Isn't it when you start referring to people's names. I hope Chris go that Udi, but Trina, you start using the others names. That's you to realize, put it away and this is nice? Which is what was this Saturday night?
Speaker 5: This was Saturday night, twenty four hours, twenty four hours into lockdown.
Speaker 1: That's great, perhapsy I love that Christian Christian O'Connell show, SHAQ Blease Share. They on what you just confined to me about? How are you and your wife be on? Could play board games? Well?
Speaker 3: We listened to Patsy's audio of their family bickering and fighting over how to play the card game. Bianca and I are the opposite of that. We play almost in complete silence, with only the bare minimum exchange, because then you can concentrate on what you're doing in your world. So you know, if it's playing Wingspan, our favorite game where you collect birds, or even playing Ticket to Ride or Kitan, we you know, we could become really silent and then only trade words when they're absolutely neat.
Speaker 1: You're right, you want to be in want you know, you want to be sat opposite. You love one and utter silence in that imaginary, fictitious bird world. Why let the real world in? You know, are the Hawks there? Then that's why right now I'm with the Hawks and the Starlings. You know, you gotta better.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be good at the game. Actually, hawks are some of the highest scoring birds in the game.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be good at the that bit I struggle with it.
Speaker 3: My song for the weekend, though, is I had a huge revelation over the weekend about my marriage, so I thought I would share with you guys this song that Bianca walked down the aisle to as a cello version of Every Breath You Take?
Speaker 1: Do you already have a live shadow estle? Oh?
Speaker 3: This is by a band called Two Cellos.
Speaker 1: Oh, there do some great cover motions. Yeah, anyway, this is lovely Every Breath You Take.
Speaker 3: This is before I knew as a song about a stalker. Yeah, but this the what happened over the weekend is about what happened at the wedding. After that bianker walks down the aisle, all beautiful. We agreed to write our own vowels, not recite the ones that the person had.
Speaker 1: T and seas everyone just goes agree, agree, confirm.
Speaker 3: I said mine, And then on the day Bianca was started to well up and she said, no, I'm too emotional to say my vow. Yeah, beautiful, and so she's she sort.
Speaker 1: Of allowed to know any of yours. I'd love to know what you are.
Speaker 3: I spoke about how I'm really proud of the partnership we made and the challenges we overcame. But she lived in America when I met her, and she had to come away from her family to live in Melbourne. And I really poured my heart into it. So it gets to Bianca she's too emotional. She does like a hand gesture and touches her eye like I'm going to cry. I can't do it. I can't do it. So we moved on to the like the celebrate, moved on to the next part of.
Speaker 2: It again.
Speaker 3: Then what I find out six and a half years later, over the weekend, the reason that Bianca didn't say vows on the day wasn't because she was too emotional. She didn't prepare any This is exactly my reaction on the weekend. Why she thought in the moment, I'll improvise something.
Speaker 1: Jazz David said up there, you know it start workshopping some stuff.
Speaker 3: This is how she explained it to me on Saturday. She said, I thought I would get there improvise something and then it would come from the heart, not something that I wrote down before. And then when I got there, I couldn't think.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like up there, the atmosphere is pretty. You know, it's very emotional when you're up there.
Speaker 3: It's not a space to try out for the very first.
Speaker 1: Microphone going singing on love, love anybody. Let's just get this going. Let's swarm it up, swarm it up, improv.
Speaker 3: It's improv So I never got the vowels that I feel like there's any power impellant the marriage.
Speaker 1: Now, wow, it's a one sided vows.
Speaker 3: I look at somebody like you, Christian, who's talked before about having the ceremony again, you've, fifteen years later redid your vow Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like a phone contract. You know. I shopped around and I got another good deal with her.
Speaker 3: I haven't even got my first one. I haven't one.
Speaker 1: You're as she needs show wedding.
Speaker 3: We need like renewal, we need to renew but I don't. I can't do a second one. She needs to do her first one.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, right, I'll tell you what. Then it's band grew up right now?
Speaker 3: Oh you wanted to improvise?
Speaker 1: Now? No, no, no, I think we need to get on the phone next. She's a big, kind hearted woman who loves you. You're a great couple together. She needs to write some vowels by Friday. We need us. If she loves you, we should go with it. We the listeners, all of us will be your guests at the wedding.
Speaker 3: Love She'll hate it, I'll love it.
Speaker 1: Wait, the first thing we need to do, right, We need two things. One, we need to get your wife to say I do.
Speaker 3: Did she actually?
Speaker 1: She worried? Then that was going to appeel something which doesn't need to be to.
Speaker 3: Play halfway through? And it's it's really weird to say they're on my.
Speaker 1: Own side, the revolution that I'm not married. We almost need to book. I know, obviously we're in lockdown this week. However, is there anyone who has a cello over the phone? Over the phone on Friday, you.
Speaker 5: Take production plays the cello? Producer mel Elga plays the cello. You're kidding me, No, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you play that? With a magic eight ball, and then one in a doctor who's although online forum.
Speaker 5: She's amazing.
Speaker 1: How do you know this?
Speaker 5: She told me because I always wanted to learn. We're talking about it once, and she said, I just casually slipped into conversation.
Speaker 1: I imagine you perhaps with a cello, like picking up like Pete townshend from the hoop, and then like Hendrix painting behind the head on fire and the smashing it like the clash on. All right, well, well we've got cello player. We're good to go. This needs a Jack's wife sign off for this.
Speaker 2: Christian christin I connell Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: When I went to the dancers last week with my little tom tum, the dancer called up my records. You know, they have a quick look here son. I went, oh, last saw you in twenty eighteen. Then he goes to me, have you been I went, what since twenty eighteen? I think? I mean he got seven minutes for this one? Since read the book is twenty eight so much to catch up on? Doctor. All right, so this is a situation we're walking in on. Jack take us back six and a half years too, especial day your wedding day to the Lovely Wife Bianca.
Speaker 3: During the ceremony, we wrote our own vowels, Lovely. I thought it would be more personal that way than reciting what the celebrant had to say. I did mine. Then the celebrant says, Bianca, it's your turn to do your vowels. She did a gesture that she's welling up with emotion, touched her or dabbed at her eyes yep, and said, I can't I'll cry, I'm too emotional.
Speaker 1: And this is the scene we've all seen at weddings.
Speaker 3: It's so emotional, and that in itself was kind of beautiful that she had something to say, but that she was just overcome with emotion.
Speaker 1: She was scared about the commitment.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: You're definitely I'm not putting a question mark, but yeah, it can look both ways.
Speaker 3: Then six and a half years later, over the weekend, I find out it wasn't too much emotion. She never wrote any vowels, and on the day she thought she'd improvise, and then nothing came to her in the moment.
Speaker 1: There is a place for improvising her lives. It's not up there. It's not up there. It's being of someone who likes to be off the cuff, but not there. You have that lockdown more than any of the words you're going to say. They're called vows. It's the only time actually say o ows out loud. Even in you know, when you're signing in Morga's documents, you don't say that one out loud. It's in science, but the one up there. There's a reason why we all stick to the script mostly, isn't it that everyone's done before you? Millions of people.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel like there's an imbalance in the marriage because I've given my vows and I haven't received some back.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Jack, you're in a vowless marriage. You're a vowless marriage. The anchor is on the line right now. Good morning, the anchor, good morning. Wow, we're all good, We're all good. How are you? This is a shocking revelation.
Speaker 3: Is a joke to you?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 10: It's not a joke to me.
Speaker 1: I take it very seriously.
Speaker 10: I just didn't know you were going to talk about this here because you haven't brought it up at home.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about it until this weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is what my wife does. Suddenly how.
Speaker 6: Is even I got.
Speaker 1: Confused, banger, have done something on your bread, bad boy. It is very clear anyone who spends just a small amount of time with you guys, you are a genuinely awesome, loving couple. You're a lovely couple. You're so clearly in love. And when my kids have seen you guys together, I think they sort of go, why can't your mum be a bit more likely? We're more in nations. Sometimes there's never going to beat peace. It's always a temporary one. But we come to the table the peace talks. It's less of dinner time, more peace talks. Anyway, you two, you two are the kind of what I would call post a couple of how a marriage should be.
Speaker 3: I think this should have been the vowels. We're very well done, Christian.
Speaker 1: I'm to email some of these suits you. How about how about because you love Jack.
Speaker 5: Right, thank you? I love him lovely?
Speaker 1: How about you would give you a couple of days on Friday? You actually you've prepared some vows like you should have done six and half years ago, and you say those to Jack, and we, as the listeners were, the guests, had a kind of to make this right for you for you and more portantly Jack on Friday's show? How does that sound?
Speaker 10: So I just write them down and then read them out loud, well.
Speaker 1: Not hopefully a bit more emotion than that.
Speaker 3: I make it so clinicals.
Speaker 1: One of my teenage daughters is on the line, what's the bare minimum?
Speaker 3: Hond Do you get that?
Speaker 1: I just yeah?
Speaker 10: Does Jack say he's again?
Speaker 3: No, I've done mine. I think I've done mine, because then then it's two to one.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, You're right, he's done his permanent You agreed, you said, I do remember?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I think this video? Yeah? Always? I tell you who doesn't remember his Jack post?
Speaker 3: Remember them?
Speaker 11: Okay, yes, that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: I guess I am looking forward.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's a special about this? Right? This Friday is three years of this show of us together? And I've always thought what would be a nice way to celebrate That wouldn't be nice if Bianca finally gave you something else?
Speaker 3: A virtual wedding in the show.
Speaker 1: That's what everyone in Melbourne wants to tune in for this right day, the golden wedding for the golden couple with the golden vowels.
Speaker 10: That's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: There's no pressure. There's no pressure because what you do is you just you're a wordsmith. You love You've got your book club, you love words, you love books. You've got a couple of terrify. This is actually terrifying.
Speaker 10: It's really hard.
Speaker 1: Words much you write it? Christian an email, It's so easy, is it? Words?
Speaker 8: I'll work on it from today.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 11: No, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to these vowels. All right, the anchor, we will hear the vowels live and Friday show.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very much, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Jack Post is in a Vowler marriage.
Speaker 3: Already, Bianco. We just had her on the show. She was saying how much she loves me. She's going to write these vals on Friday already. Straight back to bog standing marriage life with the first text she sends after that, the guy who's coming to measure the cushions for the bench seat can't come because of COVID.
Speaker 1: That's not one I leave out.
Speaker 3: Its drive back into Monday, like this is in a relationship, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I tell you it was very happy that I was stuck indoors sick with my wife. What is it they love when you when you're trapped in there. It was like misery. She she sees the opportunity of me being bedroom essentially like you know James carn in Misery to start. This is the perfect time, Chris, for us to go through our finances. I'm like, oh my god, because I couldn't get anywhere other than she had me the finances, and at one point I heard her yell from another room and she was going through like some sort of forensic detective that comes, you know, signing away money. She went twenty two. This is a really bad number. Twenty two books I've aught the last four weeks. So are you re tiring this year?
Speaker 3: What are you going to read?
Speaker 1: Why do you read twenty two books just in four weeks. One of them, she says, is this for the kids. Was about the history of the Comanche Indians, right we No, No, that was for me. She was like, what so we're doing this new feature? I need it all right? So Jack at his wedding then wrote his own individual vows, which I always think is really nice when a couple take the time to do that, it's lovely. However, his wife be anchor, we just heard was going to improvised her, just like in a jazz reef Weddings for Life? Can I get a witness? But it never happened. She didn't feel the muse. Nothing's coming right now anyway to the reception? Who wants a drink?
Speaker 3: I never got my vows on the wedding day.
Speaker 1: So we've Corby Anchor up. She's got this week. She's got a couple of days to write these valves after six and a half years, and we're going to hear them on Friday Show. Now, we've all been to various weddings, okay, and all of life happens at weddings. You see people breaking up, you see people getting together. What happened at the wedding? Right, that's the question some morning, what happened at the wedding you were at? I remember years ago?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: There was right? You know when you get everyone gets there early, right, it was in a church. It was in a church, beauvel Old church, and everyone's there early, and you're waiting for the bright to turn up. And you know when you're you're just a guess, you're not a family member. You're looking around trying to work out, oh that looks like his family over there. And then there's always there's always every wedding I've been to, there's always blessed them one really old person. It's like they've all rung around and if you've got a ninety year old, God, the close I'm getting the moment it's eighty two.
Speaker 3: They borrowed something Blair, something real, and.
Speaker 1: They're sort of like Elvis. There's sort of they're sort of almost carried in and they're like, you know, and then people have to go, sorry, I just sit here, you know, always right at the front. This old lady bless her wasn't really wasn't very well. She starts coughing, okay, and this is before COVID where you're like, oh, dear, starts coughing and she collapses. Oh no, she dies. She'd been very I didn't realize this. None of us knew she'd been very, very ill and was dying. And she still wants to come to the wedding. It's okay to lot, because you know, they eventually they saw all of it. Right, this happened. You shouldn't feel bad about laughing, right because it was It was gonna be honest. One of the strangest things I will ever see. So at the moment, right she collapses and everyone's like, you know, they do that collection and then people like, is there a doctor here? And the priest comes over and then we're all ushered outside. The paramedics are called, and then we're told that they couldn't revive her. And then I don't know, mate is getting married. I'm like, what you're going to play on? They paid I.
Speaker 3: Guess you do this so much money, so much time.
Speaker 1: Oh it was like a side door at these churches, he near they had trap doors. She was like, I saw them taking her out of the back and we all actually go back in. You know, the priest had given her her final rights. Was an amazing to do. She was just about she'd passed, she'd gone to the side. They carried on with the wedding and then have to say what happened afterwards? You know, some of this is life, isn't it. You've got you've got someone who's just who's just ended their life, and you've got this young couple at the beginning of life together. The best man did I mean, I said him afterwards, you've got to do the speech of a lifetime. He goes oh, I've got all the jokes.
Speaker 3: When you can't do that, No no, no, no no, no, sub about the jokes. Something nice about Graham, right.
Speaker 1: I said, you're going to have to improvise something about Nana. You can have to just turn it into a dedication for Nana and then mention about the celebration of life and stuff like that. Don't stick to the script. You've got right your tank. And he did. He did it very well. Actually he pivoted. He made it about the celebration of this old lady passed away, and then he celebrated the couple, and it made for it was a different atmosphere, all right, but it made for a very very unique wedding reception. Right. So anyway, I don't know now whether whether you've got any stories about what happened at the wedding, but that is why I sought one. That someone died and they carried on with the wedding.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now, on the show, they were asking you what happened at the wedding? Chap Post is getting a makeover this Friday. The vowels he was denied as him and his wife agreed to their own bespoke vows chat delivered his nothing from bi anchor to emotional in the moment. We've all been to weddings like that when they get overcome. Have you ever seen those clips and just people fainting at weddings?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why, they're always so funny. It's always a guy. The guy just sort of it's always had his whole life, denying his heart and his emotion and suddenly goes and it just like short circuits, Like it's actually a circuit breaker and they just dropped, don't they like into a priest? They just saw what is terrible? I could watch those all day.
Speaker 3: It's also fun to watch the ensemble cast, like a bridesmaid or a broomsman fall over and then the bride gets kind of ready out of them because ruining a moment.
Speaker 1: All right, So what happened at the wedding? What did you see at the wedding? Known for one four one O four three Joanne, Good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Hi, Christian High Team, Hey.
Speaker 1: Johan, welcome to the show. I hope you're well. And what happened at the wedding?
Speaker 6: Very well.
Speaker 10: I went to a wedding quite some years ago and it was a garden wedding at a pub, so they had a garden at the back of the pub where a reception was to be at one of the function rooms in the pub. And as the bride was walking down this beautiful sort of flower lip garden aisle, there were quite a few bees that were attracted to her bouquet, so it sort of looked like the beauquet was quite alive with these bees buzzing around the bauquet as she made her way to her groom and then inevitably through the ceremony she got stung by a bee on her arm. But then, oh no, seen at the reception her her arms started to welt up quite red and blotchy from the beastings, and some giddy old aunt thought it was a good idea to cut an onion in half from the catering kitchen part out the back and rub it up and down her arm. So is that.
Speaker 3: A well known things?
Speaker 1: I never drunk?
Speaker 10: Possibly, yeah, So you can imagine the stincharm up and down the poor brides arm. So you know, as she went around sort of towards the end of the evening, and everyone was congratulating them and wishing them well on their way of raw.
Speaker 8: Smell.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, what a story. Thank you very much to give us a you take care this week.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys. Bye.
Speaker 11: And they had a very small weading at our place, and we had a couple of witnesses and the witness was sort of be a good idea to bring their dogs.
Speaker 1: To bring babies to weddings, right, don't you bring a doctor.
Speaker 11: Before the dog? My dog wasn't over the dog friendly, so we separated them. We put my dog in one part of the yard and they bug with another was halfway through the vow We hear out a lot of carry on and my dog has got out, and the other they had a bit of argie bargie halfway through the vowel, so we had to step the valves, run outside, separate the dog, put the dogs back into their.
Speaker 1: Respect, interrupting the vows, roaring dogs.
Speaker 11: Yeah, through the vews, separate the dog, put them back to where they belong to boxes. Pregnant at the time, so I was just tracking up. By the end of it, I was thanky, but I actually managed to get through the valve.
Speaker 1: But all was good.
Speaker 11: Everyone ended up playing happily.
Speaker 1: And how about those dogs, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well they didn't see each other again.
Speaker 10: We didn't.
Speaker 1: I've got three dogs hate each other. I don't know why we consider that. They think they like each other. They can't stand each other. They're naturally suspicious. They don't like other dogs. Do they dogs hate each other?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: They were bringing the dogs, but only way. All okay if they got married.
Speaker 1: So that was awesome, all right, Sonia take it. Thank you very much. You give us a call The Christian O'Connor Show Monday morning. The miss Her lyrics are back. It's just miss Herdman Day. Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics. Every mind with the home of your miss Her lyrics. You send them in as we play back the misheard lyric, compare it with the original lyric. If we agree with you, if not for a few great ones. Hall of Favor recent Hall of Famers from Shelby Man, The Mirror, Michael Jackson and no message could have been any clearer, or is it a no mustache could have been any clearer? Tash is in there, Tom had sexual Healing, Marvin Gay baked beans, I'm hot just like an oven. All Hall of Famers last week, Hall of Famer brand you this week we go to Tom him Christian. I was convinced that in Beyonce's Crazy in Love, she was singing about former or nine weather presenter American rosso newsreader Sammy Lucas. Original lyric then got me looking so crazy right now? Or is it Sammy Lucas is crazy right now? It's there. It's quick, Sammy Lucas, Jake right, Beyonce, who knew all these years? I love that? Very good. Tom sins hall of favor, John's goot, Prince, let's go crazy. Are we going to let the elevator bring us down? Or is it? Are we going to let the alligator bring us down? There? It's there, Anastasia Christian I was listening to the show the other week on the Wheel of Fortunes and you spun a whoop there it is for what did you find? What a seminal limit? This is? Whoop? There it is? But of course tag team or is it whoop that ass? Whoop that ass? Yeah? I was here referring to like a donkey or something like that. I'm getting the tag team talking about there. But yeah, that's there. Thank you very much. Ana, stage you will go to Adrian Adrian Christian Jack myself credit for this one. When he sang his version of Mambo number five, I realize I've been hearing this song wrong the whole time. So the original lyric is, come on, Let's ride to the liquor store. So comone raight to the liquors? Or is it come on, Let's ride to the Nickers store. So comonea raight to the liquors. It's not really it is there. I'm hearing nickers So comonea ra to the liquors. Nickers store, So comona raight to ye? It's there. It's the can you hear it? Ratting? Definitely?
Speaker 4: Clear as day?
Speaker 1: Jay two to three, let's some Nickers ince your life, Jack. We go now to Matthew Rennie Osie Osbourne Crazy Train. The media sells it and you live the role. This is a great one, or is it? The media sells it and Louis Throw. This song predates Louis Throw being a thing, so Ozzie Osborne respect the media sells at Louis Throw. Matt I love you heard that. In the Hall of Favor. Nathan has got this song radio Head. I am the pick in the ice offer clombing up the walls, or is it second mention of this word today, I am the pimply ass. This is a very radiohead lyric. He's the pimp Tommy Milk and the ass of life.
Speaker 3: Again, we're talking about a donkey there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, are we hearing it? I think you got a pimply ass really there? Yeah, as he's saying, I've got a pimple in my ass. Anyway, I don't know why I spec you out that we don't need that.
Speaker 3: Get under the I'm sorry, I still.
Speaker 1: Got problems, Team Nathan Jacob out one last one here from junior listener Ryany Morris shoutouts or the kids having to get back to homeschool this week. But Ryany Morris, thirteen year old at Har's take on me, I'll be gone in a day, or is it I'll be gone bitter tea. I really love the simplicity of this. It's like he really holds the note on the bitter tea. Riley, with your thirteen year olds, you've found a great one there, I'll be gone bitter tea. Mortn harket over to you.
Speaker 4: You all had one of those tees?
Speaker 1: Well, God, I really did the tea bag in.
Speaker 4: Favor.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much Riley and everyone's sending them in the rat then.
Speaker 2: Nickers in that Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: That's to be honest. Did you have that mad rush around like my wife did on Thursday, trying to get everything ready before the lockdown. Yes, she puts in to get her head on. It was I heard her begging, I say, begging, bullying the headdresses to let her in. I'm a regular customer, one of those I will bury you. And then she also got an appointment. My wife is upset. Do you have a lash lady? Well?
Speaker 5: I did, but I've backed off on the lashes, but I would like another one.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I've leaned heaven into that lash lady, Michelle. That's her best mate. The lash lady. She got a call as well. It's like it's only going to be seven days, Brady, your lash is going to get.
Speaker 3: The lushes at home? Or does she go to a place.
Speaker 1: She goes to a place.
Speaker 3: Had a lush lady come to the house. I came home one day the lash lady, isn't it? She was lying backwards on the couch with her head towards the ceiling, and the lady I had never seen before sitting on the chair, touching my wife's eyes.
Speaker 1: That's the lady. It's a big thing. I reckon, Lash. Ladies were ringing off the hook Thursday. They get more calls than the vaccine center. Also, I wasn't going about we're back into that world now of all about today? Do you know have you heard? What time is it? Eleven? What was it eleven thirty? Are they still adding up numbers? Is it a recount? Duck? And Dan Andrews is watching that press conference every day at home?
Speaker 3: Oh, because he's still He's not on TV, is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What do you mean? He's not involving anything on TV? TV presenter's that guy. He had a couple of seasons last year, three seasons, and they come back with a fourth season off his favorite show. But he's not in it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean he's not doing any of the press conferences.
Speaker 1: He's hard, he's still learning, watching every episode, dragging him out there on a stretcher, Dan to say a few words. But he's got I reckon, he's got that north face ready though he's going what soon He's coming July? The north Faces back on only on the show. Then we talked about how there's going to be a very special show this Friday. That's the sort of thing friends you used to say, didn't they a very special guest star? But there is. Jack is having a an opportunity to get something he did now six and a half years ago his wedding, him and his wife Bianca did their own vowels bespoken, well Jack did. Bianca thought she would improvise something up there and the most the moment became too much show. She got too much, too much emotion, which happens to a lot of people. Totally understandable. It meant poor Jackie boy has left with this. He's been short changed.
Speaker 3: She got a vow for six years, I haven't really been in a marriage. I've done my part. Ancher hasn't come all the way to make me.
Speaker 1: So we called her up this morning and she's going to write the vows that Jack was denied six and a half years ago, and we're going to hear them on Friday show. So now I know that the first song that you your your first dance was every Breath You Take.
Speaker 3: No, that was what Bianca walked down the aisle to, What's your first Dance? Our first dance was a guy called Frank Turner English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we need a wedding singer. Watched it off, watched it off. I watched it over the weekend, right with the kids. Wedding singer and they'd never seen it before. That is a funny movie, really, really one of Sounder's best. That is a great But we need a wedding singe for this, right we absolutely you have to have that. Also, you were saying, now we need a is it cellist or cello wist?
Speaker 3: I think it's a celloist.
Speaker 1: Is it celloist with the or do they draw the o for the Is its cellist soft? No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Today in.
Speaker 3: A word bristly, I feel like I just my English exams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's telling you what it is. It's a person we don't yet know who's got one of them, the cello, one of those big violins, a massive guitar. You put up right, that guitar, right, we need one of those as well. We need a live you know that word sometimes you say, we don't quite have to say it, she's just go heype that people. Yeah, I need to say it again. Guys, we need one of them so you can help us out with a wedding singer or Hellen. Give it to the.
Speaker 2: Course Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today's Price on the outwork time waste, One Electric day completely sold out, one Electric day rightly so great, down up this sheer live music back at where are we park in November? The only place you can win your tickets is here on gold You can win a pair right now. We're looking for your sick songs. Just give your heads up. Jackie Boy ten minutes ago asked me how to spell diarrhea comedy be coming lay the runs fast and quick.
Speaker 3: I crossed that one out.
Speaker 4: I can do it.
Speaker 3: No request at the end of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this morning we're looking for your six songs. I've got Pimply the best. Oh god, oh yeah. It's some people you can't come into work, but you've got them Pimples. Well no, I'm taking a day off from Pimple comes the plague or the bbonic plague. That really was Pimples Bronze damn it, I could justify it. We were talking about the song earlier Whoop there it is, yeah, whooping calf. There it is weping calf. There it is silver moving him up moves like arthurritis. It's raining fleme Yeah, Gold, twist and gout Silver going back down them now. I should have just left it up the hill.
Speaker 3: He's gonna go.
Speaker 1: Down the other side. It's such a long way down, Jack, You boy, what have you got for?
Speaker 3: Six songs Ruby Aday Ruby a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very good, God plus thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm flu dubb a d dubb a dye.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good. Yeah, Yeah, he's coming down the mountain now. Bronze Long, I.
Speaker 3: Sent quicker, sent down, Living La fever local.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. Yeah, Solid Bronze by Sicky Martin. Oh No, doubler to a gold for that.
Speaker 3: Hunts Hunters and Collectors sung, Do you sneeze? What I sneeze?
Speaker 1: Fumble delivery, fumbled execution Bronze and.
Speaker 3: Do you want the diarrhea one or should we leave it in the bin? It it's another blue one. I'm blue dub a d dubble diarrhea my word two.
Speaker 1: From one song The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, Jack, you're ready to mark, Let's go. Sickness songs. Six songs with or without flu Silver Caine, Tummy's too tight to mention, Gold, that's very good. Jam run to poo.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: It is silver plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look the offspring got to keep it regurgitated gold with her without spew silver all the shingles, ladies Gold Mamma malaria.
Speaker 3: Gold plus.
Speaker 1: Uh, take a chunder on me, Abba Silver plus. That'll take a chance on me. Oh dear Judy, I Snott you babe silver. We don't need another hemorrhoid.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 1: Uh, not any better man that comes from down nice pearl jam reference sicky, sicky bang.
Speaker 3: Bang not a I guess it's a movie. Yeah it is still not that good.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, girls just want to have fungus. Carly Silver plus on a Monday, Carly coughing on Heaven's door. Gold Scott, well done, you're the croaky voice. Tanya Gold Mump samea gold Champagne super hangover? Is it an illness?
Speaker 3: Self imposed?
Speaker 1: Silver? U? Born to run Gold That should have been my song for the last seven days. Born to runs, Uh smells like teen spew gold. There's too many sickness ones total clips of a wet fim who put that one through? Come on, standards, standards team that should not be in there. Do not market Jack.
Speaker 3: That's pretty funny. We can't give them the tickets though, No, we're not giving.
Speaker 1: Them the tickets. No baby got bad back? Oh silver heaving on a jet plate?
Speaker 4: Gold?
Speaker 1: Uh hm pop right? I think we had enough, but backing their joys away now you ruin what was a nice thing?
Speaker 3: Listeners, I've given the winner to Born to run, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christian
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast