Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 2: You mean only one thing. It's time for Family Feud the Podcast. Two contestants, one hundred strangers. I'm your host, Peter Hallier and the.
Speaker 3: Theme of today's episode is nerdfests and joining me today two great mates and two of the great comedians of the millennium.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going.
Speaker 2: There representing the gleason family from Ganada, New South Wales, Tom Gleeson. Tom will be going toe to toe with the man representing the McGregor family from Lianorki, Tasmania, Luke McGregor. Tom and Luke, Welcome to Family View the Podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: It was really cool watching you play the keyboard theme there too.
Speaker 2: I learned this we were supposed to do it's a year ago, but I was a bit slack with the lessons.
Speaker 1: So that's what has been the delayed Family the.
Speaker 2: Podcastle McGregor, Tom, you're going to be playing the win a magnificent price today. You're going to be playing the win five hundred Those coins oh boy? Okay, yeah, what are they worth? I don't know what they are, Tom.
Speaker 4: That's crypto currency that could be worth zero dollars. Are a million dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, let's say it's go the upper end. Basically, we're playing for a million dollars to that. That's exciting, potential, potential a million dollars currently or in half an hour not please read the teas and c's.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 2: You're going to be representing Andrea Passos. Hello Andrea, It's Peter Helly if I'm family for you the podcast.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 1: How you going? I'm very good.
Speaker 2: I'm in the studio with two of Australia's finest comedians, Luke McGregor and Tom Gleeson, and Tom's going to be playing with you.
Speaker 1: Say hi to Tom. Hey, Tom glad representing Hi Andrea. How are you? Ray, I'm interesting you. I believe in you. So you got this? Thank you?
Speaker 2: And I mean at the moment, Andrea, you don't even know what Tom is playing for and what you could possibly win. This is very exciting, Okay, you could potentially win with an asterisk one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Then let me explain very quickly, very quickly, let me explain this.
Speaker 2: What Tom's playing for and Luke is to win five hundred doze coins, which is like cryptocurrency. So either, as Luke just pointed out, you may win nothing, or you may win a million dollars. We're thinking it's going to be at the upper end. I really believe in those coins. Do you believe in those coins? Andrea?
Speaker 1: Look? Yeah, sure, why not?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: You do? Now? Do you care about a million dollars? I do care. I really do care.
Speaker 4: The money train never stops the money Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Andre will hopefully speak to you in about half an hour with hopefully it's some good news.
Speaker 1: Can't wait. Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 4: If they are worth a million dollars, you'll have to spend a million dollars to buy them, so it's going to I have to podcast badge. It's quite high.
Speaker 1: It's not the word podcast. Should have been a clue.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Luke, you're playing for Jess Furmish.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Jess.
Speaker 2: It's Peter Halley from Family for you the podcast. How are you Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Thank you?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very good. I'm in the studio with the One the Only from rose Haven. Luke McGregor say hi to Luke Jess.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hi, Luke.
Speaker 4: Hi Jess. Is it awkward playing with your ex boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Is that is that?
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, had no idea you should have asked you.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's a wide netflix, Jess.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I'm going to do my absolute best despite how you left me with nothing. Awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: How was the breakup for you, Jess? You said like you've gotten on with your life. I've moved on.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jess, I tell you what Luke working on for you, and this may be enough to rekindle the relationship. I don't know, but he's playing to win five hundred those coins?
Speaker 1: Okay, what are they? Luke explained.
Speaker 4: Look, that's part of the issue is that no one really does. It's a cryptocurrency, so it could be worth nothing, or it could be worth millions, billions, etcetera, like an infinite amount. We don't know. It depends on kind of the market at the moment.
Speaker 2: Great, do you want to Pumpy Mark Phil Luke with the confidence he needs to get this job done?
Speaker 1: Yes, Luke, you got this. I believe in you.
Speaker 2: I really want to win this and it better be worth millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I need to hear. Second, yes, I think I'm going to win. I'd start spending about I'd start spending about a million now in advance, because that's how confident I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, I've already spent some.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jess, Hopefully speak to you soon. Thank you, boys. Let's get going. Here's how the game works.
Speaker 2: We play two rounds of classic feud, and the winner of those rounds gets advantage in our final fast feud round. Okay, advantage is very It's vital in fast feud because you get the first crack at it. It's a clean sheet, got it, there's no answers. You know already, you get the first crack. The winner of fast few takes them the glory and of course the five hundred those coins for the family they're representing.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's feud. This is round one of classic feud.
Speaker 2: We surveyed one hundred people, none of them knew what those coins were, and we want of their top answers to our question. Now, you each get three guesses. The person with the highest number of correct answers at the end of the round wins. You have to work out who goes first. Now I'm thinking I feel like Tom does have somewhat of a competitive advantage. I know you've tried to talk that down, Tom, but you spend your days in a studio, which is the highest rating quiz show in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not intimidated by all this. Look you're going to go first. Yes, let's get into it.
Speaker 4: This is for you jest.
Speaker 1: This survey question is reminded. The theme is nerd Fest.
Speaker 2: Name a job that requires good mathematical skills before you answer.
Speaker 1: For those playing at home, here's some thinking time.
Speaker 4: Can I talk over the thinking to me? I was just gonna say, I if I lose this, it means I'm not a nerd. But if I win this then I'm happy as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to It's a lot of conflicting emotions.
Speaker 2: Okay, physicist physicists, it's very good. Of course you need good mathematical skills.
Speaker 1: To be a physicist.
Speaker 4: Pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's find out.
Speaker 4: I should have said mathematician is physicists on the board.
Speaker 1: It's not on the board.
Speaker 2: That's not to say you don't need good mathematical skills to be a physics because obviously you do. It just means that people we surveyed maybe are not aware how important maths is to a physicist. Part of the thing family feud is getting to the minds of those we surveyed.
Speaker 4: I thought you went to like a nerd festival and got their heads.
Speaker 1: We didn't get a comic con.
Speaker 4: I would have seen you there, otherwise.
Speaker 2: You would have been just as Hans Solo. Anyway, Tom Name. A job that requires good mathematical skills A banker. A banker, Okay, you need to be canning the money, crunching the numbers.
Speaker 4: Now you do it all the calculator. You just it's it's just a substraction and addition, isn't it. It's not a sorry. I don't know why I'm so angry.
Speaker 2: It's really very early, like the competitive juices are flowing his banker on the board, Tom Jason after Mark.
Speaker 5: Yes see, I'm thinking about the man in the street. That's my skill. I'm a man of the people, and I'm thinking of the man or woman in the street. Have you lost touch of the man or woman on the street.
Speaker 4: I guess I have. Well, I'm about to get back in there.
Speaker 2: All right, what have we got, engineer, engineer? Is it on the board? It is on the board? Well played, Lake mcgree go one, all round one, He's wide open. That to you, Tom Name a job that requires good mathematical skills. I'll let you know the top three answers still there?
Speaker 5: Oh oh wow, okay ah A maths teacher, a maths I mean surely, although you know, don't get me started about the education.
Speaker 1: Is a memory? Right? Is is maths teacher on the board? Of course it is? Is a top three? Is a second top answer?
Speaker 4: Yes, still available?
Speaker 2: The top answer is still there, Luke McGregor to stay in.
Speaker 4: I mean, is it mathematician? Like that's that's the ultimate math's job.
Speaker 1: You would think, so, oh no, I mean it's poker face over here. Mate. So my eyes don't read.
Speaker 4: My mathetician, because I mean that feels like the bets. It feels like you're ultimate math's job.
Speaker 1: It would feel like an injustice. It really was a mathematician.
Speaker 4: I feel like you said.
Speaker 2: You only have the one right, Tom has two perfect start from Tom, he's betting at one hundred percent of conscious numbers.
Speaker 1: You're betting at fifty percent.
Speaker 4: Right, family feudos could be one of the answers.
Speaker 2: Yes, say it so, I reckon that could be too late. You should say it as your answer mathematician. You're seeing the mathematicians you want to the family viewed hosts mathematician.
Speaker 1: If I was your change.
Speaker 4: It, I'm notful.
Speaker 1: Advice across the world.
Speaker 4: Refuse to change it.
Speaker 2: The level the scores in round one is mathematician on the board.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. Oh, of course it's on the board.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to live in that world where it wasn't one of the top answers.
Speaker 2: It was the third top answer, the third top answer. The top answer is still on the board. Well, Tom, name a job that requires good mathematical skills. You are batting it one, you're two from two, can you make it three from three?
Speaker 5: Someone who works in insurance insurance insurance salesman.
Speaker 4: Like an actuary, or is that what they're called for.
Speaker 1: I am not going to say, actually.
Speaker 4: I would be like an actuary.
Speaker 5: I've done as an actuary, and I know that that is a very high paying profession and you need next to a perfect score in year talk to even start that profession. And for that reason, I'm not going to say actuary. Somebody insurance salesman.
Speaker 1: I feel actuary was a bird.
Speaker 2: To be honest, is somebody who works in insurance on the board for a perfect three from three?
Speaker 1: A hat trick?
Speaker 4: I've got unlocked and.
Speaker 1: Loans on the board.
Speaker 2: Well, you may have unlocked and load of blue McGregor, but the game is done, the round is done.
Speaker 1: That is too Oh, out of interest? What did you have locked and loaded?
Speaker 4: Accountant?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: This is this is just fun to finding out now. Okay, it's a tie in round one. But is accounting on the board.
Speaker 1: Of course it is.
Speaker 2: In fact, it was the top answer. Forty three people said accountant. We would have also had pilots. Oh yeah, that's electrician. What and give a score if an electricians and explain how you use bong division and architect architect That makes sense.
Speaker 4: Is there a job that doesn't involve at least some maths comedian?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: True, Okay, that is a tie. Let's got around two stif for Round two always follows round one on family for you the podcast, I'm not sure how you doing on hard quiz. I think round two usually follows a round one. Yeah, we don't number them.
Speaker 1: You don't number them.
Speaker 2: We don't have like everyone knows the formats, so follow they break the rules. In day one. You always get three guesses, just like round one. The person with the most correct answers at the end of the round wins. The survey question is name a novel that's been turned into a film. Here's some thinking music for those playing at home. So many novels turned in the film. So that's the very wide net. Okay, I'm just going to go for one of the most popular novels, the da Vinci Code, the da Vinci Code, popular book, it's been turned into a film? Maybe the da Vinci Code. Did anyone who is surveyed, did any of them read the da Vinci Code or see the movie?
Speaker 1: Is it on the board? Top answer?
Speaker 2: Top answer, top answer, high selling book, top answer. That figures, So it's the second highest selling book.
Speaker 4: Luke Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: I don't want to make it nervous, Tom, but I've got some I've got some good answers locked and loaded already.
Speaker 2: You're going to use them when you eligible to use them. Waking beneflic film?
Speaker 1: Is that is Harry Potter on the board?
Speaker 2: Of course it is second most popular answer. You guys have found your form found a rhythm, Tom Glice, the name of the novel that's been turned into a film. All right, well, I'm gonna lock in what I reckon is number three. Lord of the Rings. That was one of your answers, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: No, I've got another ones locked and loaded. Way, Yeah, I'm very confident this round.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Lord of the Rings Peter Jackson's epic trilogy. Surely it's on the board. What No, it's not on the board, and that is.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous physicist level angry. Right, yeah, it should have been.
Speaker 1: On the board.
Speaker 2: I'd say physics times about six arm shots. The Lord of the Rings is not on the board.
Speaker 5: It is a popular film, but I am thinking if you you were going to do university and you couldn't decide whether to be a physicist or an actuarian, you probably also enjoyed reading Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 4: Tom watched this. Watch me get a point here, Twilight.
Speaker 2: Wats me get a point? Is this is like it's a baseball A pointing to the stands. I know this is where this ball is going. He's using my skills on me, trying to out confident me. This is really thrown. I'm not sure if you're aware of this time, but look, actually arrived this morning in a giant teacup.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: One of the most popular books, one of the most popular movie franchises of all time?
Speaker 1: Is Thailight on the board? You both?
Speaker 2: I feel there's justice because Lord of the Rings should have been there and Twilight should have been there.
Speaker 1: I mean that beggars belief.
Speaker 4: I've got I've.
Speaker 1: Got more more.
Speaker 2: Okay, one all you both have one guest remaining, Tom name and novel that's been turned into a film. We all started so hot. He said the Vinci code was the top answer. Then Luke said, Harry Potter that was a second top answer. But we're stuck on one answer each. What do you got for me?
Speaker 1: All Right?
Speaker 2: I sort of feel like it's still within the theme that we're running with at the moment, but it's all I can think of.
Speaker 1: Hunger Games.
Speaker 2: Hunger Games, it's a bloody good but Twilight wasn't there, And to me, they're kind of similar, similar popularity.
Speaker 4: It's made me doubt my other answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is j Law's Hunger Games on the board? Man?
Speaker 4: I'm ready to I think I'm going to hit this one for four, but not six?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think so you're rolling, You're rolling your wrists on this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the last one. I'm not charging going to pitch this time you're hitting in the v Yeah. I think fifty Shades of Gray.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a very good answer and.
Speaker 4: A great read. I read it one to hear.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I told you this time.
Speaker 2: When Luke arrived in the Giant Mark, he was actually reading for the Shades of Gray on the way.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you didn't give it.
Speaker 4: It's got a it's got to tell. It's the Tesla.
Speaker 2: There's fifty Shades of Gray, the erotic novel by whoever wrote it, one of Luke's favorite?
Speaker 1: Is it on the board?
Speaker 2: Wow, you've given great answers. I can't deny that. I cannot deny that.
Speaker 4: We had a guess is now?
Speaker 1: Oh you know Charlie and the chocolate factory.
Speaker 4: That would be one, all right if someone just said the Bible, you know or something?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, because they don't have to be correct, do they. I forgot about that. Yeah, people could just say the Bible, even though it's not really a film. Yeah, and that would be in the survey.
Speaker 4: Yes, I hadn't thought of it. Actually, Yeah, just giving more answers.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear the answers? Yes, something infuriate you.
Speaker 2: The third answer Memoirs of a geish Oh, okay, which is surprising.
Speaker 1: All right, who you asking?
Speaker 4: Just one person?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what year this was conducted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's always a survey of one hundred people. Yeah, I would have thought Jaws would be a good one, but I reckon, people don't know that that was a book.
Speaker 4: I was going to say Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, an Australian film was the next one. It means a lot to a lot of people. Great film, great performance by p Miranda, looking for La Brandy. Right, we also had pride and prejudice if you went back a little.
Speaker 5: Bit further, I hang on, we were I reckon. This survey was conducted before a lot of the films we said were even released. I think it was nineteen ninety eight or something. So when I said Lord of the Rings, that hadn't even come out yet.
Speaker 1: And this next one made even back your theory.
Speaker 2: The finaliance was Titanic, which I wasn't even aware it was based on a book?
Speaker 1: Is it a book? But I don't think it is a book.
Speaker 5: But again, it doesn't matter if people think it.
Speaker 1: Was a book.
Speaker 4: This game is hard what a great book.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we've got to think of obvious answers someone gave in a survey in ninety ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Tricky.
Speaker 2: It is a conundrum of family feud. It always has been, it always will be. That means the first two rounds have been tied, which means we have an old fashioned tiebreaker on our hands. So neither of you have won a classic round, which means we are in tiebreaker territory.
Speaker 4: I like did a tiebreaker theme is the same as the starting the original intro.
Speaker 2: Theme, but only book the band for an hour. Well, the themes on the rose Haven was the same every week. Mate, Yeah, true, mate for five seasons. Come on, sorry, A winning this round gives you major advantage in the final fast feud around. I should remind you you are playing for potentially a million dollars maybe a billion, five hundred dose coins. The way the tiebreaker works is you get one guess each and the person who gives the answer highest on the board wins the round. We want you to shout at your name to buzz in. Let's check those buzzes. Tom, Tom, check your buzzer, Tom, check it again, because it's going to be delay on that Tom. Tom's fixed. Luke, what do you got Luke? Yeah, look very good, very good, No no issues there, Okay. We surveyed one hundred people in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: And we asked them this question, Tom, Dog day afternoon. I'm liking that answer.
Speaker 2: In other than computers, name a piece of technology we all use that wasn't around twenty years.
Speaker 4: Ago, Luke, Luke, mobile phones.
Speaker 2: Mobile phones, Tom, I'll give you a chance to also have an answer.
Speaker 1: Clocks clocks?
Speaker 4: What's around twenty years ago?
Speaker 1: I would have thought so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other than computer's name a piece of technology China or use, it wasn't around twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: On the level of the people's survey, and if.
Speaker 2: This survey was conducted in nineteen ninety six, twenty years earlier, was nineteen seventy six, there weren't many clocks. They weren't many clocks. They were around, but there weren't many. People probably went't aware they were around the Titanic. If it is dog the afternoon, I will eat my hat. Akay is let's find out if clocks is on the board, was on the board, let's find out if mobile phone was on the board.
Speaker 1: Of course it was a top answer.
Speaker 2: Mobile phones forty nine percent of people said mobile phones. Look betweens, Luke, you win the tiebreaker and you get advantage in the fast Feud. We've made it to the final round on whichweens it this time to play fast Feud. I'm going to ask you both five questions in quick succession, and you need to try and guess the most popular answer straight off the top of your head. We want you focusing really on the top one. Yeah, so as you have been made aware, it's tougher than you think. Yes, If you take too long, then I'll skip on to the next question and you'll miss out on the chance to pick up those points to play with the most points at the end of fast Feud wins the game. Now, Luke, because you won Classic Feud, you have the advantage of playing Fast Feud first. You get a clean sheet. There's no answers have been given. Tom, you need to leave the studio where you will be zipped up in the family. Few podcasts. Noise Canceling Sleeping Bag. Okay, all right, we've had some complaints about the noise canceling Sleeping Bag.
Speaker 1: I gave very strict instructions. We needed the dry cleaner.
Speaker 5: I'm not fussy I've actually just taken cambantram. I'm trying to get rid of worms and like you're supposed to wash your sheets when you're done, so maybe burns sleeping bag after this? All right, good luck in the family. If you had noise canceling sleeping bag. Okay, Tommy is now out of the studio. Let's make sure that's zipped up all the way to the top. Excellent, Luke.
Speaker 4: I thought they'd be like a zip sound effect.
Speaker 1: There will be in post.
Speaker 2: Sorry, didn't you hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You're really breaking down some fourth walls.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I want your first answer as soon as I finished the first question. Are you feeling nervous? Okay, it's been hasn't been a high rating game? Obviously the first two rounds were tired. You want a tiebreaker? Okay, with the top top answer, so you're in good form. You're ready to play fast feud.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to it.
Speaker 2: Name the world's most famous book, the Bible. Name something you associate with a warlock.
Speaker 4: A staff.
Speaker 1: Name something you might see in a spaceship.
Speaker 4: Astronauts.
Speaker 2: Name a comic book character Batman on a computer keyboard. Apart from enter, what key is most commonly used.
Speaker 4: Space par.
Speaker 1: Well played Luke McGregor, that was very impressive.
Speaker 4: How do you feel I don't know, Physicist and Titanic's really thrown me out. I could feel like I don't know what the average Australian thinks.
Speaker 2: You've heard the first Luke McGregor has lost touch with the average Australian.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Australia. I'll move.
Speaker 1: How was it, Tom? It was? It was not bad.
Speaker 2: I feel a bit itchier than I did when I got into it. That might be the chemicals they use in Drake Lane. You have a visible ration edited his bubbling. Yeah, yeah, it's just it might be the detergent thing is I gotta say, Look down a good job with his Fast Feud, but I do believe there are points still on the table. Okay, So I'm gonna ask you five questions. I want you to get the top answer as quickly as possible. If you give an answer that's already been given by Look, you'll hear this noise and then have another another go. So five questions, five questions. Are you ready to play fast Feud? Yes, let's go. Name the world's most famous book, da Vinci Code name something you associate with a warlock, wand name something you might see in a spaceship spacesuit.
Speaker 1: Name a comic book character Superman.
Speaker 2: On a computer keyboard, apart from enter, what key is most commonly used?
Speaker 1: Space bar? Shift? There we go, there's no shifting time. Listen. They were good. They were good. Feel tense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I regretted da Vinci code as soon as I said it. I should have said the Bible, but did look so.
Speaker 1: It was taken. You would have heard that famous noise.
Speaker 4: Yeah music, that's really not breaking it is.
Speaker 5: I started to worry about former contestants I've had on my show. I never understood how much pressure I put them under. The empathy you're feeling now, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Let's find out who one family feud the podcast. I now have the answers that have been delivered to me in the gold suitcase that you just saw a reminder that the stakes were are playing for potentially a billion dollars. Here check the teas and sees name in the World's most famous book. Tom, you said the Vinci code You've given the vinch coated served you? Well, yes, you went back to a familiar friend. Yeah, well it was already in my head, so just came out again. It's the Vinci code on the board. It is on the board. It is on the board. Fifteen points. Look, you said the Bible. Is the Bible on the board?
Speaker 1: Is on the board? The top answer. It was the top answer.
Speaker 2: Forty six people said the Bible, Luke, opens up and what.
Speaker 1: A great realon It was your favorite passenger.
Speaker 4: The Bible? Yeah, come on, you faithful.
Speaker 1: I was always a big fan of job. Yeah. I loved a bit of Joe. Corinthians could write a letter, couldn't they. Yeah, oh they could write a letter.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Names something you associate with a warlock, Luke, You said, staff, it's in the stuff that you hold. I would also accept if there are employees of the warlock. His staff on the board? Oh, not on the board.
Speaker 4: Good luck being a warlock. The people take seriously without a staff, like half fun of the meeting is getting teased at the meetings.
Speaker 1: Time, you said, wand is wand on the board.
Speaker 2: Here are some things that the people we surveyed be associate with a war like a beard is not on the board.
Speaker 1: Hat point he hat point he hat is not on the board.
Speaker 2: How many times you wanted to be shocked, which was a top answer, which magic was a second answer, wizard.
Speaker 4: But they're just different things.
Speaker 2: They're things that people yell on the street. You've got to imagine that the survey often the answer has been yelled out of a car window, the witch or something. They just getting people of the lights. So zero points. Luke remains on forty six. Tom remains on fifteen. Name is something you might see in a spaceship? You said, spacesuit, spacesuit.
Speaker 1: On the board. What are they wearing up there? Looke?
Speaker 2: You said astronauts. Yeah, astronauts on the board? Is on the board? Thirty five? People said astronauts. It's interesting because that was the second top answer with thirty five. On thirty six it was aliens aliens, and people did either see a spacecraft that you know, humans go up on in space or they saw alien craft.
Speaker 4: Even though there's eve never been any. Well, we don't think there's been any aliens.
Speaker 1: No, there aren't any. There are, Yeah, okay, I agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: Eighty one Plage fifteen Name a comic book character?
Speaker 1: Oh, I could fight back with this one.
Speaker 4: Well, this is I'm curious to see he's got the top ants here because we both said, sort of in my opinion, the top two.
Speaker 2: Did you say Batman? I said Batman? Yeah, okay, well let's go with Batman. Luke said Batman is Batman on the board. It is on the board. It's not the top answer.
Speaker 4: Though, It's got to be Superman.
Speaker 1: Tom. He said Superman.
Speaker 2: He's Superman on the board, and it was the top answer, yes, giving you classic and much needed forty points. Oh man, this could get me back in the game. Superman is my Bible and Batman had thirteen thirteen. Yeah, there was one in between. It was the third most popular answer, the old friendly neighborhood spot spider Man spider Man.
Speaker 1: Ninety four. Luke McGregor plays fifty five. Here we go.
Speaker 2: We need to be one from Tom on a commuter keyboard, apart from man to what is the key most commonly used? Tom said shift. He did say space bar first he was told to move on.
Speaker 4: The fact that we both said space far gives me really good confidence. Set my answers the top one.
Speaker 1: Also, it is that the biggest key.
Speaker 2: It's a big care and also shift you only use it to start a sentence with the capital whereast space bar is between everywhere. So I'm trying to work out the correct answer as opposed to what people said to the survey as you were, Peter, say that's the star key or something is bad down the shift key on the board. It is it is is the space bar on the board, of course it is Shift gave you six points, not enough spacebar. I gave you a whopping fifty points, which means the Superman of keys one and forty four plays sixty one.
Speaker 1: It's the eighty three point win to Luke McGregor. Very good, the congratulations, Luke. A wonderful victory.
Speaker 4: Jess is definitely gonna take me back now.
Speaker 2: Jess is that this is this could be the thing that gets this related back on. And I'm never played favorite Soime, I really don't. But the fact that this could end in romance is exciting.
Speaker 1: I'm into it too.
Speaker 2: In fact, I threw the game to try to get them back together because I'm actually friends with Jess. You've always been, and I know how much she missed Glue. So I threw the game and I was going to say Bible before I said, d Vinci.
Speaker 4: I've been our biggest supporter and you're going to be the best man at the wedding.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That is guaranteed.
Speaker 2: I'm not being celebrated. I just want to go and enjoy the wedding. Okay, I'm sick of being asked to do speeches.
Speaker 1: We're going to go.
Speaker 4: It's more of a private affair. It's like a sort of close friends and family.
Speaker 1: And so I just adding the points up again.
Speaker 2: Tos's the winner. All right, let's get Jess on the line. You're going to tell her that this thing might be back on.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Jess, the love of my life. Guess what you're getting? Five hundred dose coins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how exciting?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Amazing? Congratulations?
Speaker 4: So if you want to get back together, that's that's that's not that's not part of the price. But it's like you have a little bonus if you if you if.
Speaker 1: You want, I mean, you guys can have that conversation off air. I don't you know.
Speaker 2: I don't put any pressure on anyone. It's not how we do things on Family fore the podcast. But certainly thank you for listening to Family for the podcast and getting behind Linc McGregor and let's see where this goes.
Speaker 1: But yeah, obviously you know. I mean, I don't think anything's going to happen personally.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 1: Think that's been a good thing.
Speaker 2: Luke, thank you, Jess, thank you so much for playing and being part of it, and we wish you well with your doge coin.
Speaker 4: Congrats Jess.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, it's been an absolute pleasure. Thank you, thank you. Watch rose Haven when you get the chance. Watch Hard Quiz when you get the chance. Go see Tom Gleason live, Go see Linc McGregor live.
Speaker 1: And we'll see you next week. I'm family for you. The podcast.
Speaker 2: Family Feud is a podcast from the iHeartRadio and kiss Net based on the television series Family Feud. A free mental format