Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Make a Millions, Make a million.
Speaker 3: We all remember when needs to boil the silver baby, War on terror, war on olives.
Speaker 4: They're the same thing.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, Good morning, Christian O'Connell Show. Good morning, Jackie Boy, Morning team, Good morning, Patsy morning. Welcome to the weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: What are you up to this weekend? I hope none of you are going out? Are you? I bet you're going out shopping? Yes?
Speaker 2: Need you even ask six o'clock tonight? It opens ain not going to be there though, absolutely I am.
Speaker 3: Where are you going?
Speaker 2: Sheatstone have a special speak chaous silver image.
Speaker 4: That'd be chaos. There'd be fine.
Speaker 3: Everybody's thinking.
Speaker 4: Like that sort of New Year's Day sales are be chaos there?
Speaker 3: What do you need at six o'clock on a Friday night night?
Speaker 2: I need all stuff and I'm going myself and it's going to be my own time.
Speaker 4: My wife cannot wait to go out shopping tomorrow. Shoes, I need, clothes, I need I've seen so all these are going? Are they? You have clothes? You're not mean wandering around in lockdown naked. You've got clothes?
Speaker 3: I honestly don't think I've had a new pair of anything since before March twenty twenty, since COVID started.
Speaker 4: And what are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, everybody else went to pubs and restaurants last week because it opened up, but I waited one week and we're going out to the pub tonight with all my friends, ten of us, a low key at Great Bar in Northgate, and I.
Speaker 4: Awesome, way awesome. Wait, you know, I'm so excited about this weekend. I can't believe it's finally here. I'm having a Wisdom tooth out today and I've been told I won't be able to eat or do anything all weekend. So I really am looking forward to a weekend of recovery.
Speaker 3: Maybe more than a weekend when Bianca Hado is out. Last year is like a week Wait, good luck, good people.
Speaker 4: Don't you want to give your whole stories about wisdom too? The last time I had them out right, I three out in one sitting. I don't know what I was thinking of under local anesthetic. The third one the guy had to put his I had to actually get his assistant to hold me down.
Speaker 3: This is the story of.
Speaker 4: Hearst. He had his on the arm rest and got his system to hold my head down like in the marathon man right, because I was obviously going with his hand like whoa. And then when he finally came out like some old dead tree stuff, he went flying back into that tray of all the scamples. He actually wash. He was exhausted from wrestling, So I am I said, the guys do said. If I see your knee race and you put it on the foot rost, I'm gonna have flashback. I'm gonna go overcause it really shouldn't come to that. So yes, that's what I've what a tree on a Friday eleven thirty day, have that wisdom?
Speaker 1: And two the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's two double thumbs up. We haven't done it for a few weeks as where we just talk about the things were into at the moment. It might be a TV show, a book, Patsy, what have you got?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have got. You are going to thank me Jack, because this is the holy Grail of baby books. The first six Weeks by Midwife Cath. I'm not sure if you've heard of midwife Cat.
Speaker 3: I've heard of the first six weeks.
Speaker 4: Barely heard of amniotic fluid. He certainly hasn't. Whatever her name is, Midwife Cat.
Speaker 2: Midwife Cath is a Melbourne professional. She's delivered something like ten thousand babies.
Speaker 4: Wait to hear she's professionally rather than a she's a really enthusiastic amateur.
Speaker 2: She ten babies is a lot of babies, a lot of babies, and she is a midwife to the stars. So Beck Judd had her, Rebecca Madden had her giving her advice.
Speaker 4: You need midwife to the stars. What she's seen, all the babies she has coming out of all the celebs, the stories, the views. Wow, she's all in this book Celebrity Room. Is that the books called.
Speaker 3: In the middle of this is the Bible.
Speaker 2: Have you got this book here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But Bank went to the headdress the last week and she said, get the first six weeks.
Speaker 2: She's done a few hours, but that is the first one I will get you. And it is brilliant. Sleeping problems speeding.
Speaker 4: I keep saying, tom right, you know, it's like, perhaps the first six weeks are so hard, but if you can sort their sleep, they called it sleep HIGI Now, if you can sort that out, you'd have a you'll have a better line.
Speaker 2: The house is happy, if everyone's sleeping, it's it's nirvana. So enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Reading it now your own time.
Speaker 3: The forward is by Beck Judd. So you aren't kidding.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, she's amazing and you will thank me, believe so much. And while on the topic of babies, also this week, I want to give a shout out to sink Kilda Mums, which is a brilliant, brilliant organization and they've just opened this week after the pandemic. What it is if you haven't heard of them, you can donate really quality secondhand baby gears, so cots, high chairs, anything even little you know, clothes and blankets. They are always in desperate need of stuff. And we have just taken Audrey's cot there. It's been in the garage, all wrapped up, packed away for the past ten years. She's ten, so I know I haven't wanted to give it away.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit of a hoarder.
Speaker 4: Perty doesn't want it to grow up. She's been sleeping at a jack I'm shoving her in still.
Speaker 2: If I could believe me, you've been seeing killed and Mums. Have a look at their website. You can go on there and book a time to drop some stuff off. So if you've got anything, please other week.
Speaker 4: It costs so much money. A lot of people had a really really tough year.
Speaker 2: So what's the website, So kildomums dot Org. Pop on there if you've got any donations, you can make a time. There's also drop off points right around Melbourne so if you can't get to I think Port Melbourne is their main depot. You can deliver elsewhere as well.
Speaker 4: The Christian Connell Show podcast Jackie Boy, what is your double thumbs up? What are you into at the moment?
Speaker 3: Our favorite TV show ever is back on Binge Succession.
Speaker 4: Oh god, what a show. It's brilliant.
Speaker 3: It's on Foxtel as well, so many ways to view it if you haven't seen it yet. Everybody I stop in the street, everybody I've seen since Lockdown, I've shaked them and say please go.
Speaker 4: And honestly, it's that good. I've been evangelical about the show. It must bore so many people go, oh you have to, Oh, you have to watch it. It is so good. It sounds really boring, but it is one of the best shows the last ten or twenty years. It's like Game of Thrones. It's more savage than that. A billionaire family stab at each other in the back in the boardroom. It's kind of like that, based loosely on a family like the Murdocks that have a lot of power and money.
Speaker 3: The writing in Succession is so good, go back enjoy seasons one and two, and now season three is coming out every Monday.
Speaker 4: Jack and I've been saying it's so good, we don't mind the fat Now. Like a lot of streaming services, they're doing it once a week. Holy, they actually feel like you savor it more rather than just boning through it until or three days. It's almost like macas laughter, you're hungry, very hungry for someone else. Are amazing world class content.
Speaker 3: I know the anticipations for Monday. I'm already excited about.
Speaker 4: Deferred Grassification. There's a lot to say for it.
Speaker 3: And the last thing this week is a double thumbs up to something we've already given a thumbs up to on the show. But Pat's brought in some Lotus bisc off spread for us. I can't get any Oh my god it, Oh no, you're kidding. I was coming in to say it's my favorite thing. Oh, I've got.
Speaker 2: A wakes for it, and I can see it anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the great shortage of twenty one Bisco spread, so bisc offs. I remember them from when we were kids because they're like Dutch biscuits that my grandparents used to have in spread form. I'm eating it off the spoon.
Speaker 2: Is that your pregnancy craving?
Speaker 3: Yes, and you've actually scared me that it's not in stores anymore. Now you've got to savor.
Speaker 4: The I bet right people listening right now who will know about this and know where there is a stash somewhere. There must be some in the city.
Speaker 3: The lotus Bisco Spread. Where can I find it?
Speaker 4: Well, I've got a Joe. I haven't opened mind yet. Is it that good?
Speaker 3: I'll pay you fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: I'll pay you a hundred.
Speaker 4: Double thumbs up for me this week. Two things. One on the show we talk about movies a lot, a lot of fun this week and the ages of the eightes, Letter V and Escape to Victory. Brilliant little documentary series on Netflix called The Movies That Made Us.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, I love it.
Speaker 4: It's really interesting, Yeah, really interesting, really well made. But my favorite documentary I've seen this year is on Stan. It is called Strokes of Genius. It is about what tennis prit. I didn't realize that everyone revered this as the greatest tennis game of all time. They go back to the two thousand and eight Wimbledon final between Federal and the Dow when they are at the peak of their powers, and really they became instant mega rivals. I didn't. I kind of forgotten its two thousand and eight. I'm not a me a tennis fan, even though it's about this Wimbledon game. But you've got all these experts like Agacy and Macroro. Nadal and Federer are talking now about their processes, what was going on they do, It went on, The game went on for just under five hours.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It's an epic five setter between two of the greats of all time. It is so good. I can't recommend this enough. It's really really great documentary called Strokes of Junius. You've got this kind of savage intensity that Nadal has, and then you've got, oh Jesus, you're reminded just how amazing Federer is. It's kind of artistics sort of ballet really what he possesses. But it's a brilliant documentary. It is so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wonder if there'll ever be an era of tennis like this again that we've had in the last fifteen years. I think so Federer and Nadal and Djokovic. Yeah, just you look at all the titles of Grand Slams over the past twenty years, and their names are the only ones up. There are a few.
Speaker 4: I promise you, right, even if you're not a big tennis fan, you'll be captivated by this documentary. There's this beautiful scene where macroro, so they talk about the document how McEnroe says, my final against Borg was called until that game the greatest tennis match of all time. And Macro happens to be working for the BBC does it every year for Womboden. He is there waiting to speak to both of them afterwards. He's got tears in his eyes were and he's like one of the greats. Yeah, he's on the Mount Rushmore where he's actually been humbled by just like he can't even He's like he doesn't know what to do with his eyes. McEnroe's really overcome with the emotion of what he actually just witnessed, and he said, I didn't even know how to add words to it. I actually stopped commentating for about ten minutes because he was just watching like a fan, going this, this is as good as you can't I didn't know you could get it this good again, this good. It's so good. Yeah, it's called Strokes of Genius. You'll find it on stam.
Speaker 1: Well Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: What a beautiful day it is out there today. Huh, summer is in the air yet again. Dan andrews head every weekend. He knows that the gg's are out, the horses are around, he knows that we're hanging out with each other, retail is open. He's really stepped up the rain dance. He's done, he's escalated. It's for storm dance.
Speaker 3: I think the wind is meant to get worse this morning as well as it lightens up.
Speaker 4: It was that my house was rattling throughout the whole. I don't know about your dog. The old doors get really scared when it's like this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like it though, because it's the only time we let her sleep on the bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they get all cozy don't they. So what's happening for you this weekend? Dad Wise Jackie always to countdown till March is on.
Speaker 3: We got finally the first bit of equipment for the baby. The cot has arrived.
Speaker 4: This is huge.
Speaker 3: So Biankee was searching around the online websites for deals and waited till this one came up for half priced.
Speaker 4: But it was down in.
Speaker 3: Brayside, which I think is down your way? Isn't it down in Bayside somewhere?
Speaker 4: I think it's further down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like an industrial area that so it's come straight from the factory and it's already assembled because I guess they used it as a displasion of.
Speaker 4: The lucky kiss that has saved you hours this weekend.
Speaker 3: So we sent someone down from Air Task to pick it up, which I've never used before. But this guy came in a delivery van for Dann Murphy's. So when he arrived at.
Speaker 4: Kinneil Street, so Dan Murphy's truck turns up and he's dropping off a cot. Wow. Wait, there we go. There's a forthcoming down of the year.
Speaker 3: He dropped off the cop and then we put he he helps us bring it inside and then to bianchor. I said, like, I wanted to get in it to do a joke against her, like, so she would come into the room and then I would be in the cot, Like what kind of joke I'm pretending I'm a big baby, I guess.
Speaker 4: And the farm they must have in that house, I mean, that's probably ticked off. What one second of reaction. Oh, there there's some stuff now if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: So I was ready to call her in from the other room. I said, wait, wait out there a second. I'll show you the cop one second, but almost broke it because the slats are only made for.
Speaker 4: Baby, and you know what we do, being a man does not meant to get into the cock.
Speaker 3: So then I put lunar in it, and the joke was a dog baby cut the dog's a baby.
Speaker 4: It's still the same reaction. It's not the same as the dog baby. And now have you got to paint the nursery? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't want to though, because the baby won't really know the difference. You know, he can't really tell like, oh color green, color blue, color white.
Speaker 4: Your lack of commitment, So this whole process is shocking.
Speaker 3: Oh wait to like he's six months old, and then we.
Speaker 4: Got to do it now because you know who wants to see it nice like that is Bianca. Yes, and she's actually going through the amazing journey but uncomfortableness to try of growing an actual person that should then have to push out of herself.
Speaker 3: But white is a beautiful color for a baby.
Speaker 4: No, it's not as bland. It's bland.
Speaker 2: He doesn't stimulate the baby's mind.
Speaker 3: No, it's a blank canvas for him to imagine. He will grow his imagination.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it would appear that he has to do a lot of imagineering over the next sort of eighteen years. Design. You know what you need to do is surprise her by painting it. I don't wait to be asked. Start like to cut joke.
Speaker 3: Just wait in the other room.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, more pranks, painting pranks.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christianer Dan Murphy's truck delivering Jack's Cotchfre's baby the ultimate sign of cause and effect. Steady mate, ten to seven. We're getting into cause and effect. Wow, all right, last Friday, then we wanted to buy you bits. We want to shout you a couple of drinks and say thank you for listening to the show last weekend, the first weekend opening up after lockdown, and we had a little bit of money left over from this year and we were giving it away to you, like with an honesty bar. I think we had about fourteen hundred bucks and seventy odd cents, and we asked you to call in tell us whether you're going out tonight or whether you're getting a takeaway, and how much exactly do you need? Don't take more than nichees and you can you some in the honesty part for the next call, it's the next people coming along.
Speaker 3: And for the most part, people weren't ready. People said, no, I only need eighty bucks. I only need one hundred bucks to cover me for drinks and dinner. Let's see if people in the six o'clock hour will be as nice to the fellow listeners as the people in the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 4: Nice you've referred to them as people in the six o'clock hour. Okay, Radio Boss, all right, give us a call now then, So where are you going tonight? We want the details how many people are eating, what will you be eating? Okay, we need all the details about how much money you need. From us. And this is the same thing, right if you're staying in tonight or you're going around to mate's house and you want to get Uber Eats all delivery nine hundred and seventy two dollars and thirty cents.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jackie Boy the Cash we have to.
Speaker 3: Give away nine hundred and seventy two dollars and thirty cents.
Speaker 4: All right, so you come on and you tell us where are you going, Where you're going out to matees house, or you're going out for drinks? Exactly how much money do you leave? Don't need, don't take more than you need because that it can leave more for the next person. Oh first, this morning, Molly, good morning, good morning, Good morning money. You're on the way to the bub right now. Yeah, money, Where are you going tonight? Where are you going?
Speaker 5: I'm actually having a party at my house with some friends.
Speaker 4: Oh lovely. So how much do you need from us?
Speaker 5: Well, I was going to make some cocktails, so I would need a couple of bottles of spirits, So I was thinking maybe one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a little bit loose, isn't it, you know? Okay, maybe, yeah, okay, we'll give you one hundred dollars for your cocktails tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: That's all right, money, have a great night, thanks for listening. Enjoy your weekend. Thank you too.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 4: All right, are we keeping a tally of this Jackie boy?
Speaker 3: Yep, eight and seventy two to go?
Speaker 4: All right? Margaret, Hi, Christian, how are you? I'm good, Margaret? You well, how's your week been?
Speaker 8: Oh you're not too bad, thank you. You're working at home, so it's good.
Speaker 4: And what are you up to tonight? What's your treat this weekend?
Speaker 8: We've got six of us going to the local bowling cub for dinner, just to put money back into the local community. So we were sort of hoping to maybe twenty six of us would sort of maybe one hundred and twenty dollars for the meals because there's no way to have at the cost of the boys drink.
Speaker 4: And where about this is? Where are you going?
Speaker 8: Bowling sentry galley cup?
Speaker 4: Is it an outdoor one?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 4: You be careful tonight, right, you're gonna be blowing up in the air. Sure, sure, it's safe. Those bowling balls going to be flying through the air like whipping around in a tornado.
Speaker 8: This wind might make our bowling better than.
Speaker 4: All right, so you need if this feels like the way you'reccasionally asking for one hundred and twenty dollars. You remember when you as you used to ask your old man for some extra pocket money because you're going out just you know, it's just trying to We'll give you one hundred and forty Margaret, Oh, thank you so much. That's right. Pleasure, enjoy your bowls tonight. Good luck. Hey, all right, Margaret cameraon.
Speaker 10: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to cameraon. Thanks you on the show. What are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 10: This weekend Saturday night, I'm going to go see two movies, was one of my mates.
Speaker 4: What are they desperate to know? I'm gonna go and see Shang Chai on Sunday afternoon and the Legend of the Ten Rings. What are you off to see? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm going to go see Sang Chang Cheer as well, and at six pm and then at nine twenty straight after we're going to go see Halloween.
Speaker 4: Wow. Oh wow, what a double bill and Halloween this weekend. That'd be great fun.
Speaker 10: Yeah, perfect time.
Speaker 4: You going back to back. I don't know anyone go to two movies in a day back to back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're keen for movies to open up. It's just our usual ritual we've been doing since we were teenagers, just going to the movies.
Speaker 4: Awesome, awesome, So what is it? Kind of like a pub crawl? You have a couple drinks during one movie and then you change screens, you go to another one, have a couple more drinks.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, sound of it.
Speaker 4: Right, this is probably going to be one of our more expensive ones to go into the cinema. Oh cheap?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 4: It's like quite price to these days. How much money do you need? Five thousand dollars just for the snaps?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 10: Five, Ye'll take that, that's fine.
Speaker 4: How much you after, Cameron?
Speaker 10: About fifty dollars? Will be all right?
Speaker 3: That will be buy your small popcorn?
Speaker 4: You can have a bit more. How much would you really like? Come on?
Speaker 10: If you all right, let's go with eighty.
Speaker 4: That's more like it. Okay, eighty bucks, Cameron, enjoy the movies tomorrow night. All right, give us a call. How much money we got left, Jackie Boy?
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty two dollars and thirty cents.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Christian Connell's show podcast, you.
Speaker 4: Caught us up this morning. Tell us exactly how much money do you need? We'll give it to you. Okay, we're buying a drink saying thank you for listening to the show.
Speaker 11: Gary Coome morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 13: Here are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good Gary Garry. How much money do you need? And where you off to tonight? Mate?
Speaker 13: Well, off to a pub in Barrick Down, Berrick Way. Haven't seen the Dell for about two months, so it's a bit of a make up date, dinner, drinks. I know it's a little much, but I'm anticipating a bottle of champagne, a bottle of wine, two course dinner. I'm asking for one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: Hello, someone's go for the big plays Champagne? Why and I want to be wined and nine others tonight, you old smoothie? How about you? I just go out and do I make legsies under the table with you?
Speaker 9: Christian.
Speaker 13: It's a long way to go down there. You're a lot closer.
Speaker 4: So Gary, how come is it just because of lockdown that you've not seen a girl friend for two months.
Speaker 13: Yeah, lockdown over the other side of the town. She's way down there and decided, you know, it was best for everybody not to do the wrong thing and going.
Speaker 4: All right, so let's go through this again. We just need to break this apart. So you kick off a few classes champagne, then you're moving on to red.
Speaker 11: Wine, well, red wine.
Speaker 13: During dinner. There'll be a bit of an entree, a bit of a main course, and then I'm hoping for, you know, a ninet dessert later on.
Speaker 4: Gary's gone big here at the Honesty Bar. Isn't he is a banquet we're now putting for? This is a dinner of love to missus fingers crossed? How much you need?
Speaker 11: One fifty?
Speaker 4: Is that going to be enough? Though? For all this kind of fool Is that just for you and your pain? But christians pain, let your spoon down. You kind of have any of my pudding? And uh that wine's for me?
Speaker 13: Well, that that's petrol money to get down there?
Speaker 4: All right? How much do we how much do you think you really need? Okay for dinner for two? Isn't going to be a hundred and fifty with all of the wine?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I can uh look, let's let's let's let's go steveny live.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think.
Speaker 4: I have more more really i've seen you is in two months, very separated for different reasons. Get tucked in, I mean obviously the dinner, by the way, not get the way that's a revolting I meant tucked into the entrees.
Speaker 13: There's a lot of people where they're doing it hard made. If I can get what I've just out for, they'd be fantastic. That allows other people to jump in and get some as well.
Speaker 4: Good mane Gary will give you two hundred dollars, okay, garlet breads on us. I know I'm too kind. I'm too kind. I just have four. It's like an illness. Gary, enjoy tonight.
Speaker 14: I will do.
Speaker 10: I'll report back.
Speaker 4: Please do we wave forward to the reports on Monday, superstard Bye bye Gary. Surely they're not seeing each other too much. I'll just going around one of their homes, just getting a takeaway. So anyway, Fiona, good morning, good morning, Christian. We're good Fiona. Where are you off to tonight?
Speaker 14: Fefee, I'm actually staying home alone tonight. I'm going to be organizing all my skeletons. And manequins for my Halloween display the weekend.
Speaker 4: Wow spiritually the skeletons on a Friday night after bottle No, I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't drive those ones. They can stay there.
Speaker 4: So what do you need the money for spirits?
Speaker 8: Well I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't have time to cook. And there's a fantastic wee pizza place down and drive stale where I live.
Speaker 6: Right, okay, so they do a beautiful snit.
Speaker 4: Say oh lovely, Okay, how much money do you need?
Speaker 14: Ah, look, thirty dollars would be fantastic. Calm and a coke?
Speaker 4: Yeah all yeah. Also, so you will be.
Speaker 14: Part of the Halloween display this year, mate, Well, I have your littlestein in your books. So my Fisherman's skeleton is going to be sitting having a drink and reading his book.
Speaker 4: That is lovely. What a culture gool you've got there as well? Take your photo. I'd genuinely love to see that. Well, now right, we're getting We'll give you thirty five dollars.
Speaker 14: Okay, thank you very much, have a great weekend.
Speaker 4: You enjoy Halloween, enjoy tonight Field A lovely talk to you, mate, takes bye, Jackie boy. How much money is left.
Speaker 3: We're down a four hundred and seventeen dollars thirty cents to go.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'commels show podcast.
Speaker 4: Patsy, I don't know if you don't put this in in news of seven thirty, but this morning, when I was leaving the house, I noticed that my wheely bin's blowing over. And if you want my eyewitness report at seven thirty, and that for me is as far as my Halloween decorations out of the front. It's a haunted bit ooh ki, it's come from Afar all right. What's more? Our second weekend out of lockdown. We are buying your drinks tonight with our honesty bar. How much money do you need? Jackie? Bye? What have we got left?
Speaker 3: Four hundred and seventeen dollars and thirty cents?
Speaker 4: Okay, Steve, good.
Speaker 13: Morning, aging Christian.
Speaker 4: I'm good Steve. Where are you off to tonight? What's going on tomorrow?
Speaker 15: We've got my mate's bucks.
Speaker 13: Busy.
Speaker 15: We're playing golf and then heading out to our bar during.
Speaker 4: The night out out, big night out golf and there, wow, we how many of you?
Speaker 10: There's twelve minutes?
Speaker 3: Oh dear, oh, dear, oh dear, I shuddered to think.
Speaker 4: It does not bring out the best in men A bucks night, does it? Carnage? Carnage?
Speaker 3: Tell us where you're going so we know ye to go there?
Speaker 4: Yes, perhaps you can also put that the seven thirteen news. Where are you off to? What where are you going tomorrow night? Where's your night out?
Speaker 10: Heading to the bungalow?
Speaker 4: Sadly seed, isn't it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 10: A bit of a bard?
Speaker 4: Okay, gotcha? All right buddy? How much do you need? By the way, we ain't buying for all twelve.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, look night, I'd be happy with one hundred baths.
Speaker 4: And that I want to be greedy, don't. We'll give you a hundred dollars for the first round. Steve, you have a great round tomorrow and enjoy the bucks.
Speaker 15: I appreciate that, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Enjoy oli. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 10: How are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good nie? How are you mate? What's going on? Good?
Speaker 10: Thanks?
Speaker 15: So I just better start working.
Speaker 4: This horrendous weather beautiful out there, isn't it? Gorgeous day?
Speaker 15: That's it?
Speaker 4: And will you watch you this weekend?
Speaker 15: Not a lot this week? And I've got a new born who's five weeks old, and.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, congratulations, and what do you got a boy or girl?
Speaker 15: Good boy?
Speaker 4: Wow? And what can you tell Jack posts? Who's got this? In March? The first five weeks? How's it gone?
Speaker 15: He's actually been not there considering the daughter was pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: You sound pretty good, old, like you're well rested.
Speaker 15: Yeah, actually he's sleeping well, which is surprising. And I was just going to say, Jack, you just got to just take it as it coves. Don't listen to what people say. Everything's completely don't worry.
Speaker 4: He's been preparing that bar rested people say he's going to that's what makes it. Skills this lad will smash it. He's got that.
Speaker 15: You'll have sleepless nights, but he'll come back. Don't worry.
Speaker 4: You only so what you're doing? Then, what do you need the money for?
Speaker 15: I'm just going to pick up the door tonight for a weekly Friday takeaway from daycare. So we're going to go to an amazing Chuck or Chicken place and get some popcorn and Mike Gerber a couple of deers. Myself missus can't have any unwatching least, so yeah, that's all.
Speaker 12: I'm too nice.
Speaker 4: You support that. Just drinking in front of us. He's what you could have won?
Speaker 3: The popcorn?
Speaker 4: Get that boom out, Thirsty? Can you pass me another one? Love? How much you need, Dollie?
Speaker 15: I was thinking maybe just sixty dollars would be fantastic.
Speaker 4: Y's chuck in eighty. Let's chuck in eg Okay, enjoy it. Congratulations to you and your wife as well. Thank you very much done, Jackie boy. How much there?
Speaker 3: Thirty seven and thirty cents to go?
Speaker 4: Carly?
Speaker 9: Good morning, hello Christian?
Speaker 4: How are you? I'm good, Carly? What's going on? That's good?
Speaker 7: I'm currently sitting in Saint Kilda after dropping my eighteen year old off to work at one beat from point Cook.
Speaker 4: So, and where are you going? Are you off out tonight Carly? Or tomorrow?
Speaker 11: We are?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 7: We are off to Warnable for the weekend, Amy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So my husband and I moved to Victoria two years ago with our five children.
Speaker 4: Oh two years ago?
Speaker 7: Wow, we've never got to visit Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, haven't Warnable? Supposed to beautiful. I've not been mistressing.
Speaker 7: It's supposed to be beautiful and I'm looking forward to seeing the beach again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how much money do you need, so we're hoping for.
Speaker 7: I've just heard how much you have left, so I was thinking two hundred for a nice pub meal.
Speaker 4: But Jackie, well, how much have we got left.
Speaker 3: We've got two hundred and thirty seven left.
Speaker 4: You can have home, are you? Oh?
Speaker 7: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: I tell you what. I really hope you do get to enjoy another Winther's not great this weekend, but Victoria is an amazing place. Taking them someone to move here three years ago, you are yet to discover the treats of a great place. You'll love it here, and over the next couple of weeks and months, you're really about to get out there and see some great stuff.
Speaker 7: Carli, thank you so so much. You have just made our weekend well pleasure.
Speaker 4: Well, welcome to it. I don't know what I'm saying. Welcome to Victoria, unaffected an official mayor, welcoming people off the boats, Welcome to my people. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 7: Right, Christians, thank you so so much.
Speaker 4: All right, Honesty bar is now closed.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Any you guys do anything to the house or Halloween?
Speaker 2: Yes, we did Christmas, we do Halloween.
Speaker 12: As well.
Speaker 4: Do you know what have you got out there? The old web?
Speaker 16: The web is so popular, Yes, I keep thinking there must be a sail on the web has never been more popular, released the words of the year, Web searchers on the web must have been huge.
Speaker 4: That cobweb is everywhere this year.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine how annoying it would be to pack away the cob web.
Speaker 4: You've done with it looks irritating just getting it all out Sometimes the web, I'm thinking, is that just from covid where we didn't open the doors we said it's just a natural cobweb? Or is it for Halloween? What else do you do? Patsy got the doorston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a skeleton hanging from our front light. And we've also carved out some pumpkins. I'll put something up on my Insta in a sick.
Speaker 4: We've done okay, we'll just hold the show in life.
Speaker 2: It was easy to carve the pump You know what, You've got to get a special type of punk pumpkin.
Speaker 4: It's not a pumpkin. You've got to go and you've got a holster at the county. Excuse me, you look co on?
Speaker 3: Get the bit worse orange one. You need the American looking ones. I'll just get that. But a nuts squashed.
Speaker 4: Patsy healthily said, that's what if you look for get the orange ones with that white one. I told you again, you go the lady.
Speaker 2: They're the orange skinned ones on the outside.
Speaker 4: Having just awoken from a sixty year coma Halloween.
Speaker 2: It's like the music.
Speaker 4: Instead live Yet, what's you doing? Mack? And around Instagram is a big news debut Willie Bin's are over woman? Come on? This is interesting to with Hanoween Right, Elm Street? What the orange ones? Okay?
Speaker 3: Elm Street is skellon into white as well?
Speaker 4: If anyone read cob webs, why they they're why don't get the orange cob webs? Okay Elm Street? Oh e and spooky the second time you say it. Anyway, Elm Street in the UK houses self for less on Elm Street sixty percent less because people obviously superstitious.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't buy one on Elm Street.
Speaker 4: It's just a movie, so I made that up. It's not Flying the Wall documentary. There's Elm Streets in Melbourne and I'm sure people listening in them right now have had lovely lives in their raising families. Nothing happened whatsoever because they're a made up movie. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, now I think about it, sixty percent discount is quite.
Speaker 4: Tight, right, Jack is now looking to him buy on Elm Stream on A one eighty from where he was just ten seconds to go. All this because of a movie, troll, isn't it?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 4: We see the movie in Elm Stream? Nightmare on Elm Street. I want to know this morning on nine four one four one o four three, what was it? Grown Up? Still scares you because of a movie? Whenever I go anywhere near a drain cover, you know the ones and the under the curb, the pavement, because of the movie penny Wise, I'm convinced that I'm gonna get dragged under under there and have to spend the rest of my life under there doing a radio show with penny Wise, the clown.
Speaker 3: And he's a terrible.
Speaker 4: That guy is hard work, honestly, hard work, hard work, Jack. What still terrifies you from a movie?
Speaker 3: I can't trust the top Hat. A man in the top hat.
Speaker 4: Didn't think we're gonna go that way top Hat.
Speaker 3: I've never even seen this film, but my dad told me about it, and it still spooks me.
Speaker 4: What putting on the rates? Fredstead.
Speaker 3: I think he's called the bad Guy's called maybe the shadow Man. My dad told me when I was a kid that this man in the top hat, the shadow Man comes and looks through your window. Didn't sleep for a week after that, and I still don't really like a man in the top hat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you play monopoly with Jackie Boy, give them the top hat. He will loose, don't pay, he won't get the orange ones. Guys that can ask for the.
Speaker 1: Traumatizes you from a movie The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: That's he's just giving us a good tip. If you're going to get a Christmas tree this year, get one of the green ones.
Speaker 2: You can get white ones.
Speaker 4: You know you can all that seriously though, if you just tune in Pats it was a shown early. If you're going to get a pumpkin, get one of them. I've written us down as well, orange skinned ones. That's just a helpful tip. Go get a pen Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Still on two days till Halloween. If you need to change your pumpkins over.
Speaker 4: Take it back. Demander refun Hey houses on Elm Street. Who I'm scared scaring streak. No thank you for real estate guy? Sixty percent less? How's the soul for sixty percent less? On Elm Street? Because the movie So the Saw. I want to know what's still scares you because of a movie?
Speaker 12: Good morning, Joe Christian, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good Joe? What's still scares you? Because of the film.
Speaker 12: I would have been about eight or nine years old and my mum sat me down and made me watch the movie A Rachnophobia. Now there's a scene in that where a gentleman's on the toilet and the spider crawled into his pants. I'm thirty seven now, I've had snakes and wizards. I cannot go near a spider to this day.
Speaker 4: So you live into the toilet in Australia's holding it in for twenty two years, I reckon.
Speaker 12: I didn't go for about six weeks after that, maybe just building this day. The last time I went camping with my partner had to use the loo and I refused to go unless she came with me and help record.
Speaker 4: What was your I mean? Racnofober is a good movie, but it's terrifying for a little eight or nine year old. That's too much isn't it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, No, I couldn't couldn't do it, mate. I wouldn't put my kids through that.
Speaker 4: No way. It is literally a thousands of spiders. The whole movie Spoilered. It is about spiders, a rachnophobia. It's non stop spiders, isn't it.
Speaker 12: Well, I just can't do it, mate, not a chance. And how long I said, I've had snakes and lizards that not those eight legged threads.
Speaker 4: I'm all around his genitals.
Speaker 3: But take us back to the toilet.
Speaker 4: Easy. You choke a lizard down Joe's pants? Nothing, I don't even get heart read right? All right, Joe, thank you very much. Good, have a nice weekend, Joe.
Speaker 12: Take cares buy you too.
Speaker 4: There we got here, Carra. Oh, Carra stopped hiding there? There she is, Carra. We found here, Carra. Yes, quite right, Cara. What still scares you because of a movie?
Speaker 7: I still can't drive me log trucks from the movie's final destination?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? Do you remember that? Old? Is that movie? Sean William Scott Stiffler from American Pie? Remember he was one of the Castle members. I think there are about another four or five movies, but I do remember that scene in that movie was terrifying.
Speaker 5: It's so creepy.
Speaker 6: I'm near a log track.
Speaker 5: I either have to get away from them by speeding past them, or I've literally pulled over from the side of the road and waited ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeahkara, that's incredible. Yeah, you're staring at the sawn off ends of those like it. You're looking down the battle of a shotgun. Basically, it's terrifying seeing them all there.
Speaker 5: It will fall off and impail.
Speaker 4: Me because of final destination.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't even know what else happened in the rest of the movie.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I think.
Speaker 15: I was like, yeah, I don't, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great one, Kara, Kara, lovely one. Have a nice weekend, you two, you guys think Amanda, good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you have seen the movie Candy Man.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I couldn't go near a mirror for a very very long time after that. But now, at a thirty eight year old, I still cannot sleep in a room with a mirror in it. My parents have a beach house and where we go and visit it, I actually have to put a towel over the mirror in the room, just because I can't be around mirrors, especially.
Speaker 4: At nice Wow, that is amazing, Amanda. That's because of Candy Man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, I was in grade six in mirror is.
Speaker 3: Such a common thing in a bedroom as well, hard to avoid it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yet not in my house.
Speaker 4: No, no mirrors or mirrors A band about to thank you very much, cool, have a nice week.
Speaker 5: M thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Just at a text with my wife. One line, I've never known its so windy, nothing else. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Papa may not be coming home. Girls. Seriously, it's rough out there. We're this radio station. We're running on back up cha. I'm not making this up. The lights went out in the studio about two hours ago. We're running on some backup generator right now, and we can't call out now normally on the show. That's fine, you call us. We don't really cold calls on the show. Don't you interested in a brand new ba shure?
Speaker 3: But what movie traumatized you as a child?
Speaker 4: I wask anyone else in the house. Lease, but we need to We've got We've got thirty thousand dollars to give away this big you know thing's been going on the last couple of weeks, the.
Speaker 3: Gold Birthday thirtieth Celebration prize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we can't actually call out to surprise somebody with the news they've won it. So we're actually going to throw the thirty thousand dollars out the window with the wind at the moment, it will be disposed all over even Australia soon as northern territories might get a honey or salt. We're just going to throw it out the window shortly, all right. I always envy people that you see on TV at a game that catch the ball. I think it's an amazing thing. We're thinking about this week because I was having a physio session. The guy was chatting to me and he was telling HI about his son. They went to see a big Bash game and his son caught six and he said that, you know, it was on TV and he went into school the next day.
Speaker 3: You're in here a weeks.
Speaker 4: You're a hero.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 4: Everyone saw it. They were all talking about it for two weeks. His hands were stinging from the and it was a clean catch as well. He didn't buckle. He didn't flinch, he caught it solidly. I could tell us this physio Danny was talking about. He was proud as a dad that he stepped up to the moment. I'm not sure. I'm not I couldn't do what he son did.
Speaker 3: I know that I would screw that buckle under pressure.
Speaker 4: I just looked the other way. Or try and show boats everyone. You feel me out, Jesus knows has anyone actually done this? Caught the ball nine four one oh four three, Jack, You've got an amazing story about fan doing this.
Speaker 3: Just this week, Tom Brady threw his six hundredth touchpit down pass in the NFL, and the guy who received the pass, this guy called Mike Evans, just threw the ball into the crowd. So a random strange that got his six hundredth ball.
Speaker 4: It's on brady of line that I don't know. It's such a landmark throw.
Speaker 3: Well, it must be a huge deal to hang onto the ball, because then Tampa Bay found the fan and this is what they gave him in exchange for that ball back two signed jerseys from Tom Brady and his helmet. I signed Mike Evans jersey. The guy who gave him the ball, one thousand dollars from the team's merch store, two season tickets, and one bitcoin worth in Australian dollars, almost ninety thousand dollars just to get the ball back, just to get the six hundred touchdown.
Speaker 4: That's the most amazing story. I can we have our ball back? Please?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. The guy I just called in and I was telling Jack about he saw someone do this once on a YouTube video. All right, let's go to the lines right now, Tony good out here. You're going good, Tony, So this is you. You've caught a ball at the game.
Speaker 11: Yes, I caught a baseball in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Not at Wrigley Field.
Speaker 11: No, you wouldn't believe this guarantee guaranteed rape field is what it's called, right, that's the Chicago White Sox ground. Wow, and you caught the ball, Yeah, I did the better, failed it off into the crowd and then caught it.
Speaker 4: And what was the reaction from the crowd.
Speaker 11: Well, the Yanks don't believe that you can catch Nathan without a glove, so that was pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's not a glove. This hand is a glove crocodile. And did you keep the ball? You still got it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've got a home up in my menco Oh, that is awesome.
Speaker 4: That's it. I envy the skilled a be able to do that, mate, Well done, Tony.
Speaker 11: I also caught a T shirt the same day, had had another game. You know how they shoot him out at the grounds. I caught one in Cleveland.
Speaker 4: All right, Tony, thank you very much and call no worries, have a good day, bye bye. Now it was yelling, acts like we're actually at like a music gig. It was very loud. There's wind, everyone, Hami's on the line. Good morning, hommy, Good morning team.
Speaker 9: I think I've got one of the great redemption stories here for you this morning.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 9: I have a life ambition to take a catch in the crowd at a cricket game. So a few years ago I took a day of sick leave at work so I could attempt to domestic games at Junction Oval. About ten overs into the game and massive six came my way. Here was my moment to achieve my life ambition, and I dropped it. And where I worked, I've got about sixty TVs in the office they all had the game on. I've missed my chance, and I've got found out by my boss for lying about the sick days. So I in my failure for about twelve months. Then I got back on the horse. I went back to Junction Oval for another game. I sat at the other end of the ground. It brought up too much stuff sitting where I had the previous year, so I went to the other end of the ground. I've got another chance, and this time I caught it. Now I didn't get any merge or bitcoin like the Tom Brady guy, but I did put a few demons to rest.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. I've gotta say, Hommy, right, this is an amazing story. And next week I think we want redemption stories like this. You came back, You went back Junction over again, sat in the different part, and you nailed it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 4: That must have felt amazing because of what had happened before.
Speaker 9: There is not a hole big enough for me to get into if I dropped two.
Speaker 4: And then you also taken a sick day to go back for the comeback.
Speaker 9: Now it's on a weekend, so work really well.
Speaker 4: You know the need to interfere with your work. Now the producers have actually found these two clips that we found the first one, so I think this is the drop. Is this what have listened to this? Oh that's a fier start.
Speaker 3: That is there's a crowd catch.
Speaker 4: It's gone down. But Marclus Harris might be worried about that. Is that it going? Is that you dropping it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That is me dropping. I have a lot of stuff. We can hear that.
Speaker 4: I'm back, sorry, says the Lord Traumoy's getting triggered here, however, this is the redemption one.
Speaker 17: And he's just got down and he's absolutely unloaded over along on and it's taken. Oh you're gonna be good to take catches in the crowd, Darren.
Speaker 4: And he's done just that. It's clear every that isn't he wouldn't he be? There? He is that old man ham me there. I got to hear that again. I'm pleased for you.
Speaker 17: It's just got down and he's absolutely unloaded over along on and it's taken. Oh you're gonna be good to take catches in the crowd, Darren.
Speaker 4: He's done just that. It's clear for that, isn't he wouldn't he be?
Speaker 3: It sounds like just a polite golf crap from the crowd, but if they knew about the Redemption story, they would have gone off.
Speaker 4: Oh, hommy, that is an amazing story.
Speaker 9: Thanks guys, He's been great to share it with you. Thanks for thanks to the platform.
Speaker 4: Oh that's quite hey on spill works on the line. He wants to sign up the movie right, it's Redemption, the Hammy story. We'll send your price to the hommy. Genuinely an amazing story. Well told. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 9: Thank you you to you guys.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're about to call up one of you give you some great news. You just won thirty thousand dollars in golds. Over the last five weeks, Gold has been celebrating its thirtieth birthday. He didn't sub today. They're doing the countdown this weekend, still celebrating that birthday. One hundred and four songs Clever Gold one on four point three. Our boss Sue is radio smart lebron of radio. I'd say, by the way, have you seen this idiot sheet she sent to a staff sign it's got a script. What do you even give them a script? I'm supposed to go. The winner was the winner was randomly selected brackets have Winter online congratulations. How stupid? Oh you want us to have the winner. I just yelled it into the microphone, so I yelled. And then when they come on, then all right.
Speaker 3: Don't rep up your script. I see that, I see that. Don't read from that.
Speaker 4: Of the bars. Five weeks this rego station has been celebrating thirty years of gold and you're about to win. One of you is about to win thirty thousand dollars in gold, an amazing prize. So if your phone goes this is live, it could be us giving you the great news. You've just won thirty thousand dollars in gold. Team, are we ready to make someone's Friday? You got the phone number? Ready to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, go number goes in.
Speaker 4: Simone speaking simone.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, happy birthday gold one O four on the line.
Speaker 4: You won thirty thousand dollars in gold.
Speaker 7: And thank you having birthday.
Speaker 6: I was just happy with the keyring a. Oh my goodness. I'm out here trying to organize how I'm going to fix two senses that have come down, and I was praying that you would call me.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you got the thirty thousand dollars in gold.
Speaker 5: Oh, my goodness, I cannot believe it.
Speaker 4: I bet it. Literally, you've been selected at random. You're the first one were calling. We always have a back up number if you didn't pick up, but you did very quickly and also, can I say, very slickly with the happy birthday gold. So you're obviously listening this morning as well.
Speaker 14: I was listening.
Speaker 6: I've been carrying my phone around.
Speaker 7: Oh. I can't believe this.
Speaker 6: Thirty thousand, my goodness.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so what do you thank you?
Speaker 4: What do you think you might do with the money?
Speaker 7: So, I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I was actually discussing with my husband. He said, maybe we'll just put it in the bank and we'll just I really don't know. I was just hoping we would win. And then I really don't know.
Speaker 4: Tell us about yourself, you and your husband. What do you guys do?
Speaker 6: Yes, me and my husband, and we've got two children, fifteen year old and a twelve year old.
Speaker 8: And she's in the car with me.
Speaker 6: I'm just about to drive her to school, but there's a lot of trees down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 6: Andre's a twelve year old.
Speaker 4: No, you just won that. Mum's has worn thirty thousand gold. She's in the car and that's who's your daughter?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 4: Who's that? What's her name? Charlie, Charlie. You will help mom, they're not going to. Don't let the parents put the money in the bank. Spend it this weekend, have done by Monday.
Speaker 6: Where we'll go on a holiday.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, go on an amazing.
Speaker 6: Holiday, an amazing holay.
Speaker 4: Summer's coming. Escape. You can fly away now, spend all the money.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: I'm not a financial by the way, do not take any financial live on the street.
Speaker 3: All advice is general only.
Speaker 4: Please considered the PDAs for listening to me. Well, my goodness, So you've got a cooey husband.
Speaker 6: Now I'm going to call him right now once I finished talking to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, listen, congratulations. I hope you have an amazing holiday. I hope you just you know what. I hope you just enjoyed this weekend. It has been we've all had a tough year, so we're buzzing. Just giving you the good news I can. And also, don't scream any more on those fence posts. Get some amazing fence posts. Thank you going on, I saw, Thank you for listening, Thanks for picking up. You're awesome. Well done, you deserve it, enjoy it all. Thank you, ladies. Bye, well done.
Speaker 1: Who This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast Spooky.
Speaker 4: Movies as well. We're after today grew support the spooky movies, Eat, slay love Silver. There will be blood stains.
Speaker 3: Sorry, are you like blood?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's even worse. It's that it's really spooky now, Silver. When Harry haunts Sally.
Speaker 3: Brawn, I'll have what shoes.
Speaker 4: Upgraded?
Speaker 3: Upgraded it? Silver, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Throw mummy from the train, mummy.
Speaker 3: You know, but that would be a good thing because then the mummy's gone, but the.
Speaker 4: Mummy on the train, you know, asking for your two goose please Silver bluff. There's something about Mary Shelley.
Speaker 3: Who wrote Frankenstein.
Speaker 4: For Everybody, for everyone knows, and driving Miss Daisy to the cemetery in the ground.
Speaker 3: The old Biddy happened, all the things that have happened.
Speaker 4: It's all over now, Gold, Thank you all right, Jackie boy. What have you got spooky movies?
Speaker 3: Tinker Taylor soldier Spider's spooky?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: What spider is? No?
Speaker 4: I don't know what kind of spider is more than those.
Speaker 3: No, that's a black one red spot on the back.
Speaker 4: I could kill you, Bronz.
Speaker 3: Who's that floating around on the umbrella out there? That's sinister, isn't it? Scary Poppins?
Speaker 4: Okay, so warming up? He's warming up, he's warming up. Its walling out?
Speaker 3: Hello, yes, yes, men who stare at ghosts?
Speaker 4: It took a long time to get there at the moment looking at managed stairs unfunny way first stare at goats? Silver to make.
Speaker 3: An end when there he met zombie.
Speaker 4: That's good gold.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Can I just say you're a great pipe organ player?
Speaker 4: Thank you? One flew over the spooky nest conweb. Sorry, Amy. I did everything to try and give them the benefit to spin, but I couldn't. Dude, where's my crypt?
Speaker 3: Silver pass.
Speaker 4: But Peter Many stir at throats. That's the gold, Luke and nooserchol runnings gold, very good? Who did that? Simon? What done it? Decapitating? Mistaking? Roger take a break, Roger, take a break from the time Where to sit one out? Graveheart gold well done, the big Laboo skik oh, the young kids, scary easy guys. Gold plus Charlie in the Coffin Factory.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 4: I mean it, technically that was the story of it. Make sure those kids being wipe it out. Mark we Ja Border Boo.
Speaker 3: Silver Finding scream O Bronze.
Speaker 4: How to Summon a Demon in ten Days Silver, Edward Psychohands Silver plus, Yeah, Yeah, alright, who wins the two hundred and fifty dollars in cash?
Speaker 3: The Big Labooskie.
Speaker 4: Libby, you win the two hundred and fifty dollars in cash? All right, tomorrow's show. No, No, we're not. Oh no, I am here. You silly me with that, so live best of I do every today morning between seven and Sucker sent me. Just gave the game away. Then I never know my secrets. No, I'm back here. I always just come back in by myself. I just dropped back in for two hours, play a couple live favorite bites, and head back home. All right, we are back the team are all bas Next week? What a week? The Dream week? Yes week, Chick Public Holoday before the end of the year and Christmas? Why not? All right? Four day week on the show next week with the races, horses, ponies and donkeys. Any stories you have involving a horse and pony or donkey, not not the trifector, but a bonus for that if you can get them all together. Any story involving a horse, a pony or a donkey, I want to hear about it across next week. Also after the great call we had today from Hammy, Hemmy, Hammy redemption and we're onto the letter. The letter w in our eight has said of the eighties, it might be war games next week on the The Jackie Boy you needs to watch. Have a great weekend, enjoy your weekend. We are back Monday morning. I am of course back tomorrow morning at seven. Have a great weekend, guys, Thanks for listening. This is the
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.