Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 2: Hello Friday, Hello Friday.
Speaker 1: Can you get your words out?
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, I can Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Bridge just walked in here three o'clock in the afternoon with a bowl of syrut when you got nutri grain.
Speaker 2: No, it's amusedly. Cereal can be anytime the day, So I don't think you attack me for a three p.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would like to make it clear this is not an attack about the cereal. I'm not cereal elitists. You can eat cereal at dinner time if you want to, you want to do it in our household. What this is is that we don't have communal cereal here at the studio.
Speaker 2: Yes we do. No Britte, we don't. That's somebody's cereal that they've brought in and you're eating. No, it's not. There's a cereal shelf I've brought in. That is not true. I always eat from the cereal shell. Yeah, you just.
Speaker 1: Made that up.
Speaker 5: Do you get petro and go get it from the petrol wall.
Speaker 1: He can't just made stuff.
Speaker 6: Just in the kitchen with me and said here is some musually have some cereal BECAUSEY moods.
Speaker 1: Whatever I could.
Speaker 2: Grab, which means I thought it was communal. Have I just stolen from someone?
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's one of the producers, Studio Studio Cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 2: Well, it's delicious, and now they know that you're the thief.
Speaker 5: Listen today, I want to talk to you about Balenciaga, the Fashion House, one of their new releases. It's an item that is raking in an eye watering amount of money. However, the catch is don't buy it Mums of Australia. It is something that you all have in your linen closet at home. You can make it yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh this has riddled me that yourself.
Speaker 1: I pick up diy, I love you.
Speaker 5: Next on the show, Welcome everyone where he thinks the chemists ware house heading today great.
Speaker 1: Savings every day. You might have seen this.
Speaker 5: Everyone's talking about the balenci towel skirt. It's the new is fashion trend created by the fashion house and fashion brand Balenciaga. Kim Kardashian loves Blenciaga. All the slips where Blenciaga. Now, this quite simply is a skirt created by Blenciaga, and it's it's quite simply a towel and.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it is what it sounds like.
Speaker 5: You wrap it around your waist, it goes under the knee and it is made out of towel.
Speaker 1: For all intents and purposes, it is a towel on a pitch. You have a look.
Speaker 5: The only difference is it's a literal bath yo, it's a it's a gray bath tower. Difference is it does have two buttons around the waist so it doesn't folding like a towel, so it would hold up.
Speaker 1: It'd be very sturdy.
Speaker 5: It also has it inside hidden belt, state of the art Balenciaga Italian designed belt inside around the waistband so you can tuck your pants.
Speaker 2: I do really love that you can go from beach to bar in this outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from shower to bar.
Speaker 2: This is not real. Well, Valenciaga a trolley in the world.
Speaker 1: No, it's real.
Speaker 5: It's available on the website for the Lolo a price of nine hundred and twenty five Australion dollars.
Speaker 4: I feel like, you know, I feel like these are social experiments right, Like they're like, what is the dumbest, craziest thing that we can put out there that's gonna Garner. All this media attention and some idiot's gonna buy it? Okay, Holiday, Well, bitch, I bet you bought one.
Speaker 1: Hold on. It comes in size A, small, and medium. That change.
Speaker 2: No, I kind of believe this is what you've brought me today. This is dumb.
Speaker 1: I didn't buy it. I couldn't afford it.
Speaker 6: But do you want to ty that though you love a design thing and you love the design of thing, it's not even attracted.
Speaker 2: You're silly easies this I.
Speaker 1: Have a lot of easies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this isn't the first crazy item, and I've contemplated buying.
Speaker 1: I've actually can piled a least. We're gonna play a little game of the price is right.
Speaker 5: I'm going to at least you some designer items that are too good to be true and in my eyes, a bargain.
Speaker 1: You tell me how much you think they go for. Okay, do we see a picture or yeah? You got the pictures put out the designer in front of them.
Speaker 2: Please look at you could not You couldn't pay me to want to buy these.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty, Tiffany and Co.
Speaker 5: Release their gorgeous Tiffany Blue Ping Pong paddles.
Speaker 4: H I do like that they're probably the nicest thing out of everything that's on this list.
Speaker 2: That's probably the only thing on the list. Side buyer, I reckon, I'm going to be ok they're three hundred dollars. I reckon they are eleven hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: All right, So stupid Lauren's the closest six hundred and fifty dollars for the Tiffany and Co ping pong calls. What about the Prata paper clip?
Speaker 2: It is so dull?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's a paper clip the size of a paper clip, but it's got the word Prata engraved.
Speaker 4: Is it made out of sterling silver or white gold? Do we know what it's made out of?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Is it tin?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, well then it should be worth about three dollars, But I'm going to guess that they've got the healthy price tag of two hundred and sixty one eighty.
Speaker 5: Oh briat bang on, it's one hundred and eighty five dollars, well dollars.
Speaker 2: Even made a note that I thought it would be one a does it? I mean, like, look looking at that, that's a one eighty paper clip.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: What about what about Blenciaga back on Blenciaga their bright blue Ikea bag, so you know when you've got away Kia and the one dollar Duffel bag at the checkout is available. They have created the same material, color, same size, but it's got Balencia branding.
Speaker 2: Is what you would buy me to you? I feel like you have this in black.
Speaker 1: I've got a very similar one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five hundred and ninety dollars, Britt, it's got to be more than that.
Speaker 5: Eight ninety two, one hundred and forty five dollars both, and you're kidding me?
Speaker 4: Who is buying this niche not? This is actually a PR stunt.
Speaker 5: This one is very important to me. The Mosquino plastic dry cleaning bag dress. So you know when you go to the dry cleaners and they put a plastic bag over the over the clothes to keep it nice and clean.
Speaker 2: Mosquino or Machino.
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 2: Squeeze said Mosquito.
Speaker 1: I love this Mosquito dressing.
Speaker 2: SQUA don't don't even know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know it's a Machino, but it doesn't sound right.
Speaker 5: The Machino polastic sheet, but they've cut armholes in it. You put your head through the top. How much is the dry cleaning bag by a Musquino.
Speaker 4: It does sullo, it does say we love our customers at the top of it, like it really is a hangar.
Speaker 2: Surely this is free? Shurely this they found this on the.
Speaker 1: Side of the road free. What do you think? Britt fourteen seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: In Can you just tell me how much this paper bag is?
Speaker 6: There's a picture of a paper bag on the Jill Sanders brown paper bag, like a standard paper bag you.
Speaker 1: Put a lunch shorttery three hundred two ninety well done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is a fifty cent paper bag? Who's buying that.
Speaker 5: For Christmas this year? I'm going to send you some items. There are some things that I want.
Speaker 2: No, it really shows, doesn't it. Brands? That's what it is. You're buying the brand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've had enough, stop it something.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 6: I'm going to talk to you about a trend that is taking off a gain on TikTok.
Speaker 2: It's cheating, but it's not any cheating. It's micro cheating.
Speaker 4: Cheating but the little way yeah for really small for ants, like a cheating for ants.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk cheating for ants after the that's next on the pickup look.
Speaker 6: I would say most of the population is on board and has the same feelings surrounding cheating in a relationship. But I think where the water gets a bit muddy is with this term micro cheating.
Speaker 2: Now, there's this list going.
Speaker 6: Viral online at the moment on TikTok that this one girls put out to her what constitutes micro cheating? Now, micro cheating if you don't know when your playing at home is like anything that is considered crossing a line without it being physical, Like they haven't gone out and hooked up with someone like physically, you know what I mean. But it's things that deep down you know that ain't right.
Speaker 2: You know your partner's probably not going to be happy.
Speaker 4: Whenever I think of micro cheating like as a concept, the very number one that comes to mind for me is like liking other people's like as in like if you're dating a guy and he's liking all these bikini photos over and over and over, you're like.
Speaker 2: Necessary or not?
Speaker 6: You see? To me, the thing that comes to mind first is I guess probably secret conversations or excessive conversations. So if it was a relationship with me, and a man, Like if my partner was messaging another woman a lot, asking how she is checking in and even if I knew or if I didn't know, that is micro cheating just cheating? Well no not because if they're just like, hey, how are you, I'm like, look, I know that there's some deeper feeling there. But this list tell me what you got think about this because this is the controversial part. This is her list of micro cheating secretly messaging someone, flirting, maintaining contact with ex's adding or liking half naked.
Speaker 2: People's pictures online.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, seeking new friendships with people that you find attractive, so like like actively going out to meet new people keeping they're hot, lying about your relationship status online or in person to me.
Speaker 1: That's just cheating. Yeah, I think that's just cheating.
Speaker 4: But also I guess the problem like this, if you haven't heard of this idea of micro cheating. I think the reason why it's such a gray area is because sometimes it sounds a little bit crazy when you say out loud or I don't like these things that you're doing, because like they haven't actually done anything that's one hundred percent black and white wrong. It can actually make you sound a little bit insane that you're putting all these things down, But it's the it's these things together that make you feel insecure in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also say technology has come so far, Like fifty years ago, you could only cheat on someone physically. Now you've got you can like it's someone on LinkedIn. You know, we have to move the bar, or.
Speaker 4: You can just appear to be single, like a lot of people who are like cheating or keeping their options open. They may not cross the line yet, but they're appearing single online because they're keeping their options open.
Speaker 6: But I think it's so subjective to essentially it is your partner crossing a boundary that you have put up. Have you said this isn't cool and they're secretly doing it anyway, then they then there's something else going on, right, But liking have a photo here and there?
Speaker 2: To me, fine, nothing, who cares?
Speaker 6: But if you've gone onto one person's page on Instagram, you've liked ten photos, you've sent some fire flames. You know you've done all the stuff, you did the groundwork. You're trying to get their attention. The only reason you go back on people is to get their attention, so something else.
Speaker 1: Us is going on.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's micro cheating as much as it is like pre cheating. It's like doing the it's like pre cheating. No, because if we're going to throw around terms, because it's like technically not the cheat, but you'll lay in the land, you're sewing the same for one day, potentially meeting another person, or if you decide to physically cheat that you've got people there ready to go.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, ultimately, I just think if you're already feeling this insecure in a relationship, if you're looking for all these signs, if your partner's doing all these things and you need a label for micro cheating, it's probably not the relationship to be in.
Speaker 2: Keep your five flames to yourself. I really in your monogamous relationship.
Speaker 1: I was really hoping it was cheating for ants, micro cheating.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sure to break into that.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not cheating for tiny little animals.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, coming up, I want to know when did you put your foot in it get yourself into a bit of trouble if it were, well, not in the micro cheating, but just like, when did you make a mistake, all right. Well, earlier in the week, I was telling you guys a story about how I monumentally put my foot in it. Basically, I was at a restaurant and there was this massive table that was next to me, and at the time, I was like running around after my kids. And if you're a mom and you run around after your children and you're trying to stop them from terrorizing everyone else in a restaurant, you would know that it's very hard to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: You kind of in and have some pieces of a conversation. Yeah, you fake it, you make it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this lovely lady from the table next to me, who was here with all a friends and all a family, was trying to have a chat to me, and I was not paying attention rudely, I was trying to, but I was running around after the kids. Anyway, I asked her why she was out at restaurant with everyone, and then didn't hear the answer, And then I said to her, gosh, it must be so nice to come out with all your family and all your friends. And she looked at me and said, well, yeah, I guess, I guess it is nice to be here with everyone to spread my father's ashes.
Speaker 2: And I wanted to die.
Speaker 6: I have never been, so that's probably not the right term to use. Write this sentence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you said that, the dad's very part said that, so we are.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it to ours, but no, I needed some help, Okay, I needed you guys to tell me when when were the moments that you have put your foot in it?
Speaker 1: Christine? When did you put your footnote.
Speaker 3: One's particular friend. He was in a motifi aciding about twenty years ago. I lost sight in one eye, any sense of smell. But every time carry out we go to karaoke city, what was walking along? And I'll be going, oh, can you smell the rain? You'll go, oh you can smell? Can you? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Not that lovely restaurant. You're like, no, you can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can you smell that stake?
Speaker 3: And he said, oh, you're funny, aunt. There's got a great sense of humor.
Speaker 1: But going to say that's always got that's horrible, Jade. I'm thirteen one sixty five. Hey, where was your foot? Where'd you put it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 8: So this was a close friend of mine, and for as long as I knew her. She always had very dark hair around her mouth more so like a mustache, So every time, even when she put concealer on, it was always noticeable. But you just never say anything.
Speaker 2: Right, no, because you're not ever going to say, hey, nice mind.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, there's some things you would say, and there's some things you wouldn't. But one day we caught up for coffee or lunch and she's sitting down and I noticed that she'd obviously had it removed. I don't know how, but I complimented. I'm like lovely, like, oh gosh, you know kind of yeah, like you look good. And she's like, what do you mean, And I'm like, you're.
Speaker 2: It's gone your mustache?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, like I've obviously noticed it this whole time.
Speaker 6: A back candid compliment because you're like, oh, you look so good now that you got rid of that.
Speaker 2: I don't wanted to hear that.
Speaker 1: I've always known with that and why did you sit on it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: That's awful? All right, last call Natasha, Hey, how'd you put your footnote?
Speaker 7: Okay? So I had an emergency dental visit the other weekend. I got in their first thing in the morning. I was really agitated on edge in a lot of pain, and the lady said, we're actually running late, which's quite rude about it. Next thing I know, they're all I noticed they're all standing around doing nothing, and I made this snarky comment like it doesn't look like you guys are too busy, and they just looked at me, and then after five or ten seconds they turned around and saying, we're just paying our respect. I actually went in on the morning of Remembrance Day on that Yeah.
Speaker 2: There a minute silence minute.
Speaker 4: To be fair, they weren't doing a lot in that moment. You're right, they were standing.
Speaker 1: Still paying respects. Is you've got to do that?
Speaker 2: Well, Natasha wasn't paying their respects?
Speaker 1: Oh god, all right, well we'll pay our respects to you, Natasha. Hilarious. Five hundred bucks against warehouse.
Speaker 8: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: You are so welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now at least you can go and get yourself something nice for how awkward you feel.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I know we all have these stories, but I still, yeah, I think mine's still up there in comparison to this.
Speaker 1: Oh by far the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, let's go bye, guys. See ya