Speaker 1: The Rising Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the Yugen Bear region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Terrestride Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Conquer Podcasts. This is the podcast for ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things. If I ever got home from school and I realized I'd fucking left the whites on, I literally would be like this, like, oh, we fucked out on the fucking belt.
Speaker 2: My dad's one is also like turn off the fan. Yeah, don't need the fan on the whole night.
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh, and don't even think about aircon or using the dryer. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conker Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stevenson, lawyer turned entrepreneur, business owner, new mum all the things. Today we are going to be talking about everyone's favorite topic, money mindset. I'm so excited. So guys, heading to Christmas and the end of the year, you tend to start spending more money on you know, things, presents, going out doing all the things, and it is so important to do this in the right energy because money is energy. So today I am going to chat about the importance of having a good money mindset, especially around this time of year, share some of our personal stories around money and how you can shift a scarcity mindset into an abundant mindset. I have a whole journey with my money mindset, and truly, guys, when you change your money mindset, your life changes. Plus I have a very special announcement, so one of the most requested topics when we do the project is money mindset, and hence that's why we're chatting about it today. Plus we have a freebe for you, so you guys know I love doing a free ebook every six months or so. So the next one is all about creating an abundant mindset, which I thought was you know, so fitting for this time of year. So it is available to download. I'll make sure I linked into the show notes and also there will be links on the website. So it's going to be like a really incredible ball toil to help you know, shift your money mindset. Obviously it is just an intro tool. It's you know, it's just going to touch the surface and get you thinking. And I kind of go a bit more into this any episode. But guys, just like anything else in your life, like your money mindset is something you have to work on. It's not something you're just like born with unless you have a really incredible family who or you know, supports system who has like the best money mindset and you are hashtag blessed. But most of us do not be the world we live in. And so just like anything like your fitness journey or your self development journey, your business journey, or any you know, any skill that you can learn, money mindset is just like that. So I think it is something really important to work on. That's why we did the free ebook. But of course yet it is just touching the surface. But yeah, definitely download it and check it out if this is a topic interested in diving a little bit deeper. Also, just a quick note, I just want to say, I am so incredibly excited. I tell you, we've had so many people signed up for the do It for your Future Self course. We haven't even like, as I'm recording this intro we haven't even announced it on Instagram. We obviously just soft launched it on the potty on Friday, and we're so excited. Oh my god, it just it makes me so excited too.
Speaker 2: I'm holding out from doing it until the first of January.
Speaker 1: I tea, I'm not letting myself no, like, of course you've had a sneak peek and you know what's inside of it. But me too, even though actually I lie, I have been doing some of it.
Speaker 2: You are. It's so hard to not do it because I'm reading out like I need to do this, but I need to I want to wait.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, I'm I'm just so excited. Basically, guys, if you don't know what it is, it is our brand new course. It is a seven day course. So the basis is it starts January the first. That's when the first module unlocks, and then a module unlocks every single day for seven days. And the whole gist of the course is really setting the foundations for your year. It is all about getting clear on, first of all, who you are in this new season, because we constantly are up leveling, We're constantly changing as people, and if you're not doing that foundational work. It is going to feel like you're a hamster on the wheel and you're just like not able to do the things, but you've got to do the foundational work. So it's about first exploring about who you are in this new season, going into a new year. I personally the reason why this course was born because I personally did this a couple of months ago when I was feeling very unaligned and I hadn't done the foundational work since becoming a new mum, and I thought, just myself, idiot, you even know this. You teach this stuff, and I had forgot to do it for like, you know, eight months or whatever. So if you're going into a new season, maybe you know, a new level or yeah, just a new season of life, it's going to be so incredible. And of course we're doing it going into a new year, so that energy is so potent, and so it's all about first of all, getting to know this new you really like you know your your priorities, what you're actually wanting out of life, what's in this season, and then going into obviously your goals for the new year, your routines and your rituals, and it's really setting those foundational things and getting clear. It's getting clear on who you are and what you want and what you want this year to be like, because from that place, it's like you can really quantum leap and really like reach those goals because if you're not clear, you're just going to go nowhere fast. So yeah, it's a very foundational and I've made sure I've really made sure you guys know, I can fucking talk underwater, but I've made sure you can do each day in thirty minutes. So it's either going to be a training video, a meditation, a workbook or all three. And you're going to do this every single day for seven days and then just feel fucking so incredibly excited and like high on life, high in life and like on point, and you're going to have such a plan for the new year. So I'm so excited so many of you have already dedicated and like proud of you. Also, just a ps because we are talking about money in this episode, but the course is currently seventy seven seventy seven dollars, which means it's eleven dollars eleven per day. We love some major yes good vibes only literally, but after the seventh of jan the course does go up in price, So I wanted to really reward you guys who are like, fuck, yes, I'm gonna make this the best year, and like, are really just going to take the chance and do the thing again. This is a course. You can do it anytime but the year, but it's just gonna be so incredible in that like New Year energy. But yes, enough of that. How was your weaker tear So much fun? Oh my god, guys, we get so much fun at the Christmas party.
Speaker 2: It's so good. I haven't had a good dance in such a long time.
Speaker 1: I tear you were raving hardcore. I've got this.
Speaker 2: Violve you, I've got this video.
Speaker 1: Let's get it up right now. It's probably shocky. It's so good. You're literally just bopping around like like so much energy. The fact that you were so bad and when I was like just had a lot of cordials slivid, I was like, she's definitely had free workout. Guys. We had the best time. It was so good. I think just the fact that it was Rodeo themed. Oh so much fun. Best thme ever. If you're going to hold a Christmas party for now on it's always going to be like themed because I'm like, I rocked up, excited.
Speaker 2: Literally, and I normally get a bit nervous about dress up because I'm like, some people are gonna go all out, some people aren't.
Speaker 1: But it was so good. Yeah, everyone looked amazing. Yeah, so yeah, so much fun. I also loved I definitely wasn't hung over to the point of like sick, but I was definitely tired. I was sober by the time we went to sleep, but I was definitely tired. And I loved that it was on a Friday night and then like on the Saturday, I watched the whole season of Wednesday and it was just like a lazy day and then like I had a whole other day.
Speaker 2: So good. Friday night parties are good. Yeah, it feels like Saturday.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that was our week guys, that was our whole weekend. Was just that, all right, guys, let's get into the episode. All right, Well, let's chat money mindset. I'm so excited me every episode A tears like our resident hype girl, and I love it. All right, So how I want to start this episode is really getting you, guys to think about your relationship with money with wealth with abundance, because I feel like it has almost a stigma around it of it's just a topic we should not even touch on. It's just a topic that is like, that is what it is, rather than something we can influence or think too much about, rather than just seeing it as another relationship in our life. So for example, you know, if you listen to this podcast, your into self development, Like I'm sure you've been on a health journey or a self love journey or some sort of journey. And you know, we all go through these issues in life where we realize that we maybe don't have a great relationship with something, whether it's ourself, whether you know, we want to improve our mindset, whether we want to start a business or that sort of thing, and then we seek out information to improve in that area. So I just think it's so odd that so many people don't see money and their relationship with money as the same as a relationship they should look at first, be aware, be interested in, and be like, oh, this is interesting, I have different beliefs around this, and maybe what could I tweak here to change my relationship with money. They very much see it as matter of a fact, like there's almost it's almost like black and white, you know. So with those relationships, you know, we're improving, we're progressing, we're finding different tools to overcome them, and I just find it so interesting that we don't do the same thing with money.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Great input there. So something that I have personally found with my journey is when I first of all realized I had an issue with money and just like funky beliefs about it, and when I started you know, working on them, I started changing my limiting beliefs around money. My life really changed like that. It's definitely as you know, along the side of me going on my health journey, me going on just like a self development journey, me going on my money journey is I would say, like you know, in tieh with them, and it's something that you know, we do forget about. And so that's why we're gonna do a whole episode about money. I love it and money mindset. So you know, just like anything else, this whole episode, I want you to be very self aware and just kind of you know, think about your relationship with money. Is there anything interesting that pops up? Maybe I say something and you're like, Georgia. That just is not true. And I think also the reason why sometimes I don't like to be too vocal about this is I feel like people are going to be like, oh, you know, you're rich. How can you understand?
Speaker 2: Like it's easy to say when you've got money, yes, but.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you also don't know how I grew up. Yes, my parents were the definition of frugal, which I love for them, and you know, they taught me some really great savvy tips saving tips around money. But yeah, so let's chat about money mindset. Okay, So a big thing with money mindset is just like you know, me talking about the health journey or if you're on you know, wanting to start a business or those sorts of things. If you're not actively working on your limiting beliefs and addressing you know, your issues with money, your current reality with money will never change. So if you are someone who you know, maybe is living paycheck to paychecked, maybe you have these feelings around money that it's like you you feel like you can never get enough, yeah, or you feel like it's almost just out of reach, or you know, all these feelings that is because you have some funky money stories happening internally, because your reality will always reflect what is happening internally.
Speaker 2: And I think if anything that's mentioned triggers you or like put you in a weird mood when you hear it, really reflect on that because sometimes that is how you uncover limiting beliefs.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent. Yeah, yeah, I can pop that in there. Fuck you, Georgie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that's coming out of your mouth, what you.
Speaker 1: Say, people probably hate us. So, just like anything else, working on your mindset is so important. And that's why we've created a whole ebook, you know, going into it deeply. There's like a couple of training videos, there's a couple of workbooks. But today let's just kind of chat about money mindset. Let's chat about some of the limiting beliefs. And also I really want to chat about like the energy of money too, because I was kind of talking to a tear off air. But it's almost something I struggle to articulate because it's like stuff I just know in my soul and I feel in my soul. But I'm like, when I say it, it sounds silly or it sounds like, you know, so weird. But look, we're gonna we're gonna see how we go. So let's chat money stories a tear. Yes, So tell me about a money story that you've had that you thought was just fact about money, but you've realized is a limiting.
Speaker 2: Belief or this one was really growing up. I think I held onto it a bit too. One is that there's never enough money was a big one for me. And number two is that wanting money means you're greedy and you should never want money. Interesting, Yeah, which I really had to reframe.
Speaker 1: And so are these both from childhood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just I think growing up and like obviously in zimbabwere the economy was yeah, like next level, shit.
Speaker 1: It's next level. Yeah, Like things.
Speaker 2: Were double in price from the morning to the afternoon, and that very much hammered into me, like no matter how hard you try, there's just never gonna be enough, and even if you have enough, it can get taken away. Interesting. Yes, And so that was obviously from that, which was unfortunate. And then the greediness. I don't know exactly where that came from, but I think, like when when I think back, it's almost like in the movies and stuff. Yes, the rich people were always evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you had like the underdog that didn't have enough money and that sort of stuff. So I was like, oh, like, if I want that, then I'm also wanting to be the bad evil man that controls everything.
Speaker 1: But it's not It's not bad at all. I love that. I love that you also said evil man, yes, because it was always suit in a tour singing monopoly or something.
Speaker 2: Georgie, what were yours when you you're big? Ones that you found out when you started your money journey.
Speaker 1: So I think the biggest one that I've had to work through with money is so kind of my background with money, which I feel like I've spoken about a bit, is my parents grew up very poor and you know, managed to work really hard and kind of make, you know, make something of themselves. And then I would say, it's like us for kids. We would never spoil, but we never went without. Yes, that was kind of you know, the vibe. But also like I remember like little things like and it's funny because I still do it now and Tim laughs at me. But for example, like orange juice. Yeah, like we were never allowed to pour a big glass of orange juice because it could be wasteful. Yeah, so if we wanted some orange juice, like literally would have to pour a little bit, drink it all, drink it all poor because then Dad would be like if you wasted that little bit, oh, you just wasted some orange juice. So with milk. I don't know, sound like anyone else resonating, but like so it's just small things like that. And like when we had a bath, like we did use the same bathwater, yeah, and not in the same bath, but like Cuba's finished his bath by hobby now anyway, So like little things like oh, and like always turn off the lights even now. My dad gets. If I ever got home from school and I realized I'd fucking left the lights on, I literally would be like this, like, holy fuck, Dad's gonna fucking belt me.
Speaker 2: You know. My dad's one is also like turn off the fan, Yeah, don't need the fan on the whole night.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and don't even think about air con yeah, or using the dryer anyway, you guys get the vibe. I'm sure there's so many people like nodding their heads right now. I feel like this is like typical, like such dad stuff, Yeah, typical dad shit. Anyway, So yeah, grew up with that, but a big thing was like, yes you could have money, but you had to work really really hard, and once you had it, you had to be very frugal to hold on to it. And it was always like I just remember, like even when I was like, you know, fourteen fifteen, when I went to the shops with my friends and I worked at cam up at the point and so you know, I get a couple hundred, but I remember like full lunch, looking at menus and always picking the cheapest thing. Yeah, and like being like, oh, I'm not going to get a coffee because I could just have a coffee at home, and like different stuff like that of just like being very going without to save money. And that was very much the Norman you know, my mind. So that was kind of the biggest money stories for me. So it's very interesting. So it's like we've got different ones, but I'm sure a lot of people could resonate with it, like both, Yeah, for sure. So guys, those those kind of you know, beliefs around money, like we talk about, is they're limiting beliefs. So there's stuff that has been like you know, very conditioned on us from our parents or growing up and it's just what we believe. But the big thing is realizing that's not actually true because you could have someone who, you know, let's say they grew up very opposite to me, where it was a very abundant household, all the orange dishes. Leave the fan on, it doesn't no joke.
Speaker 2: Tim is like that, turning the lights and fans off.
Speaker 1: No, I turned them. Like we had a fight last night because we were walking out the room and I joined the light off and he's like, just leave it on. I can't fucking.
Speaker 2: See it.
Speaker 1: Because I'm He's like, you're actually so an. I'm like, I'm just saving I'm just helping the planet. But also it's because I'm what I'm conditioned to anyway. I'm talking so their beliefs that you know, we believe, but they're not actually you know, correct because even now I am the same person, but I have a completely different reality because my beliefs have shifted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a big thing, like any limiting belief, is when we change it, when we flip it, when we feel into the new belief that then becomes our reality. So something I want you guys to feel in when you're listening to this of like where can you completely flip your money limiting belief or beliefs on their head and feel into, you know, a new belief. And why this is so difficult and why so many people don't change and they stay the same is because our reality often is like it's lagged a little bit and it takes a little bit to catch up. So even if you feel into this new belief of I am abundant, I am wealth, your reality is going to take a tiny bit to catch up. It's almost like a lag. Let's say, yeah, so it's up to you. The biggest thing you need to do is keep showing up in that I am abundant, I am wealth in that vibe until your reality catches up. And a lot of people never make that because you know, their reality reflects their old beliefs, which then gives them the evidence that the old beliefs are correct and they can't step into the new belief. So big thing that we want to chat about today, obviously, there's so much more great information in the ebook, And if you do want to go deeper and really write down this and really change your beliefs, you know, do that in the free download. But I guess let's just chat about it from like some of my new money beliefs and how I feel into them and like what it even feels like to me because we know, like when we manifest something, it's what's the feeling? How are we going to attract that thing? And also just talking about like this time of year, it's we are you know, we're spending a bit more money. It's Christmas, we're prepping for the new year, We're seeing family, we're going on holidays. And then even how like it gets into how you spend money, like your relationship with spending money. So my beliefs and I've got them written down here, is I always earn more money than I spend, so I can never outspend what I earn. And that's just a belief I have. So it's like if there's a bill that comes up, if there's something that pops up, my belief is it's okay, I'm always going to be able to sort out. And I was speaking to a tear off air about like a speeding fine I recently go which was like so outrageous because it got billed to my business account and they charge you like four times the amount, and I had to like really step into the I'm not gonna let this mean anything, if that makes sense, Like, rather than being like, fuck this bock the system, the police so rogue. I love the police. I mean no, I really don't. You know, like I have to act even now, I have to actively go this is fine, instead of being like, oh my god, that's two thousand dollars I just lost that. I could have bought a fucking you know why I sell bags. You could have really treated meself and now it's gone down the drain. I don't do that. I might have had that thought. It's like, you just get better at catching yourself. Yes, you've got to catch yourself. And I'm like that's okay. For whatever reason the police needed my money, no, And it's like just about catching yourself and being like it's fine, Like I'm not gonna let this affect me or mean something about my wealth or yeah, you know, my essence or my relationship with money, yeah, anyway going on. So money is always there for me. So I feel like a lot of people almost have this negative relationship with money where they're like, well, it's never there when I need it, And it's if you can reframe that and be like no, money is always there for me. When I need something, I have the money for it. Yeah, And I'm going to change the word money with wealth and abundance throughout, but we're all talking about the same thing. Yeah, even if it's not like cash. Money, like abundance is just almost like having enough that feeling of like you know you're being supported.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well that's like a huge thing too, is like I am always supported in regards to like, yeah, I you know, I have what I need, if that makes sense. I do great things with money. So that's so I like that one. That would be a great one for you. Yeah, because I talk about this story in the project actually of talking to a girlfriend who definitely had limiting beliefs around money and greed, and she was, you know, explaining that don't you think if you had extra money, you know, you would change as a person, And she kind of her example was like if you had Kylie Jener money, don't you think you would change as a person? And she doesn't want to change as a person, And I'm like, no, if I had Kylie Jenner money.
Speaker 2: Like I'd have my own foundations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's like often wealthy people who are good people at heart do amazing things with money, like really beautiful things with money, and so you need to believe. And then I even explained to her like since I have created more wealth for myself, like I have monthly charities I give to I have, you know, any time, like the other day, Oh my god, I was watching this instagram about these beautiful welfare animals at the Sunshine Coast and they're like animals that have been you know, mistreated or yeah, just like abused and you know, not treated well. And then there's this beautiful farm and they look after them and they have this Instagram and it was beautiful and I was like so so emotional where I saw it that I was able to go in and you know, click and give money to this foundation because yeah, it felt right to me and those instances whereas if I didn't have any money in my bank account, I couldn't do that. No you just want to yes, yeah exactly. So that was kind of a rant. But I do great things with money. This is a great one for your tire. There is nothing bad about wanting money. It brings opportunities, freedom and money is the reason I don't have to say no, I love that one that was a good affirmation I had for a very long time. What are some of your money affirmations? You don't have any?
Speaker 2: Not really, I'm starting them process now, I think mine. I'm not even gonna share them because they weren't good. Like, I've now come to the realization that I need different ones, because sometimes your affirmations can affirm different limiting beliefs.
Speaker 1: M M, I go with me. Yeah. Well, another one that I used to say was like almost like leaning into the you don't have to work extremely hard, is just money comes to me with ease and flow. Yeah, like the more fun I'm having, the more money I make.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 1: So different stuff like that that just like almost yeah, it changes your limiting belief and makes you feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will actually share this one. One of the ones that I noticed that wasn't okay was I was always like, I have enough money, but it's like I shouldn't want enough, I should want an abundance and an overflow. I always use the word overflow, yeah, because it's like it doesn't have an ending, it doesn't have an ending, whereas enough is like there's an ending, there's an ending, and it's where I am at so how can I go further?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, I always have an overflow of money.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 1: An overflow of abundance. I just love the word overflow. Yeah, it's like so much. So it's like a fountain and it just keeps yeah, going and going going. Oh I love it. Okay, So they're kind of like my new affirmations and in the ebook you're going to create your own. Let's kind of chat about the energy of money. Because again I hope I'm explaining this right it like it makes sense in my head. I hope it makes sense to you guys. But you know, if we're talking the law of attraction manifestation, the universe can't give us anything that we don't believe we can have, so our the biggest part about your relationship with money is believing you are worthy, and that's kind of the biggest part of any manifestation and kind of like changing your beliefs and emotions around money, you will honestly change your life. And it's really feeding into like what really changed my life is going from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset, and a scarcity mindset just is the feeling of never having enough, never being supported by money, always feeling like if you let it go, yeah, it's not going to come back in. And just like even the energy of scarcity like it feels gross, it feels like feel shitty, Whereas then the energy of abundance is I'm not worried, relaxed, relaxed. I know it's always there. I know I'm always going to be supported and guided. I can't fuck it up. I can't do shitty things of money. Because that's another thing is people have weird things about money because they're like, oh, but if I have too much of it, I'm gonna go gamble it or I'm going to do something you know, stupid with them. So it's like the feeling of abundance is like I can't fuck it up. I always have enough, I always have what I need and it's all good, and almost shifting into that feel that energy shift of if you have an abundant mindset, it's kind of and bear with me as I explain this. So, for example, when I was obsessed with my body image and being smaller and you know, diet culture, it literally consumed my life. And I very much talk about this shift of when I stop. I stopped in that negative loop, and I stopped obsessing over how I was looking, and you know that being my worth. Amazing stuff happened with my business and you know, different things in my career, and it's because I actually had the mental capacity to think about other things and step out of that negative loop. So if you can kind of get over this negative loop with money, it almost just becomes something you don't even think about because it's just your reality. You don't have to sit there and think, oh, how am I shifting this limiting belief? How can I not be in this scarcity mindset? You're not even having the thought of when you see a bill of oh do I have enough money? What's in my bank account?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: And that. It's just it's it's allowing you to almost like have that mental capacity back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does that make sense? Yes?
Speaker 1: So big, Yeah, A big thing for me was shifting out of that scarcity mindset into that abundance mindset. And that is very much of if we're talking about manifesting. If you're sitting in energy of scarcity where you feel like you never have enough, your reality is always going to reflect that. So you need to ask yourself how can you shift internally? Yeah, so your reality reflects that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like raise. If you want something that's high vibe, you have to raise your vibe to then attract that thing. Yeah, if you're stuck in a lower vibe, the low vibe things, you will attract them. You will attract the bad day, You'll attract the spilt coffee, You'll attract the red light, you know what I mean. Yeah, those days when you're like everything's just going around correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's the exact same thing. Yes, with money. So well then let's chat about like spending in that mindset that is going to attract more abundance. Yes, because this is such a great thing. Like with this time of year one hundred. So you know this time of year, you know it's Christmas time. We're going up to buying all our family presents. We might be going on holidays, we might be staying somewhere, and you know, we might be going out for New Years and treating ourselves to a new diary, et cetera, et cetera, or a manifestation channel. So the vibe this time of year is spending with joy and ease and gratitude and like spending with intention, because also we're not silly gals. We're being smart with our money. But you can be smart with your money, but you can spend with the intention of abundance, if that makes sense. And so, for example, and I'm kind of going to left ear, but someone in the project I remember was asking me about you know, we're talking about the energy of money and the vibe of money, and her goal obviously has a lot to do with money, and she's like, yeah, but what does it mean about my energy and me if I am always looking for a bargain? And I said, it doesn't actually matter about the if you're getting a bargain or not. It's about how you feel about that bargain. Because for example, I grew up and you know, me and mom would walk into a store and we would walk straight to the sail section, and that's why we would shop. And then I remember us always like really getting bang for our buck, and you know, you're like getting five T shirts for twenty bucks or whatever, but then like, you never actually wear those five T shirts because they were shitty and you didn't actually like them. You just bought them because they were cheap. And so my relationship with bargains is I don't do that anymore because I have like PSTD from going up, and it's more I've got a really for example, if there's a sale, like I recently bought a whole heap of stuff from Dish in their Black Friday and it was twenty percent off, but it was stuff like that. I was like I wanted this before the sale, yes, and then the sale happened and I was like, yeah, amazing, I'll get it. And also I bought a whole heap of stuff from Seed, which I was obsessed with, and I literally said to Ellie, I want to buy some stuff for Ivy from Seed, but it is so cute Black Friday is going to be, you know next week put in my diary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we bought a whole heap of stuff and it was also twenty percent off, and so the feeling with that is it was stuff that it's like I was gonna buy that anyway, and it feels really good and in the energy of like I am abundant rather than I'm just buying this because it's ten dollars cheaper. Yeah, And that's so, for example, that's what I said to the person of well, it doesn't matter if you bargain shop or not. It's the energy in which you bargain shop. Yeah, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense, because it's almost like you you're smart enough with your money to know that it's nice to save money here and there on things. So if you've got something in your wishless then then like I do it on Iconic, for example, because they have sales all the time. I'm so randomly I like or like I kind of like, but it's just not quite in the moment, and they'll send you a notification when it's on sale, and I'll go, oh, this is down twenty percent or it's down thirty percent, and I'll go, I'll actually get it now because I like it, and i'll wear it, and now I'm getting a good deal. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't have paid full price.
Speaker 1: And it feels really good to you. Yeah, yeah, And I think that's the big thing. And that's why, you know, when people are talking about money mindset, they're like, you know, tap your card and say stuff like there's more where that came from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like I started using that actually good.
Speaker 1: I used to always use that too, like very much of. And also looking at even the exchange of money is huge. So instead of looking at something as in like I'm losing money to get this thing, It's like I'm just exchanging money to get this thing, and then it's back into my you know wealth. Yeah, that's an even exchange. And I love that. And like, I'm my view of money now is like it's meant to be spent where I was like it was meant to be saved. And so even that shift, I'm not worried when money, you know, releases or I have to pay speeding fine or anything, because I'm like, it's all good. It's just getting recycled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just I'll like, someone else needed that money somewhere and this is just how it's getting to them.
Speaker 1: And also like a big thing of like that money that I paid, it was never my money. It's the universe's money, do you mean? And I'm just borrowing money. I'm just borrowing money from the universe. I'm just giving it here and I get some more and it's abundant. There's like literally an infinite amount, and so why am I worried?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like I have someone stuff.
Speaker 1: To work me. I'm borrowing the universe. This is what I mean. I know, like I get a little bit worried talking about this topic because in my brain it makes so much sense. But I can understand if you're listening and you're like, she's a bit crazy, But bear with me, because trust me, you want to think this way. It's it's amazing. And so that's why I never get like upset when I release money, because I'm like, oh, it's all good. Yeah, And that's the energy you want to be in because you'll just you just get more money. Yeah, You're not stressed, you're not.
Speaker 2: Stressed about you're not fixating on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's like a big thing that I wanted to talk about, just in regards to like scarcity versus abundance.
Speaker 2: I have a question, yeah, which I feel comes up a lot. And then something I think about too, is like, what's the difference between budgeting and having a scarcity mindset?
Speaker 1: M Well, again, it's like it's the energy and within like within doing it. Yeah. So for example, I still somewhat budget Yeah, so you know, we have a certain amount of money that goes into certain accounts that pays you know, certain things, and if I do want to, you know, treat myself. I am looking in my accounted account and being like like explange or yeah, is there three hundred dollars? Is there fifteen? You know what's been happening, because, for example, what happened the other day, Oh, I wanted to buy Oh I want to sow my partnership's manager just since I was getting married next year at Hamilton Island, and so we've already booked our accommodation, my favorite quality. That's done. But I have on my list of Ellie reminding me to book flights. Yeah, but then it's been on my list for three weeks. But I want to book business because that's just how I want to fly. Fly help. Yeah, I want to be I want to book business class, and at the moment, I don't have enough free money to do that. So I'm like, remind me every week and I'll check checkuals. I'm like essentially saving up for it. Yeah, if that makes sense. So there's different stuff like that where I'm like, you know, I this is it. I am very familiar with my money. I know where it's going. I know exactly how much I'm earning. I know exactly how much bills, costs, and I'm very familiar, I'm very smart. I know where everything is. Yes, but I'm not sitting there going, for example, when that fine came in of two thousand dollars, I'm not sitting there going, oh well, I'm down two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're not like rearranging your whole spread for the month because you spend two thousand dollars on a fine that wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In saying that, for example, would have been great to pook those flights last week, but fucking had to base reading fines, I'm like, we'll push that you also, you know, like it might get to a point where I'm like, I'll just book economy. No, we're not doing that. But it's like, I'm very I'm very familiar with my money, and I consciously make decisions but in the energy of abundance and ease and I'm supported. It's never in the energy.
Speaker 2: Of I have to do this because there's not enough I have.
Speaker 1: To hold onto my money. I did actually go through a weird, funky thing with my money mindset when we purchased our new house, and I feel like you do this anytime you go to a new level. And then you know, this is more about energetic minimums, which alsously go hugely into the project, and it's all about like essentially how much the energy of money, like how much you can energetically hold is what you will always attract. So when you go to a new level of buying a new car, buying a new house, and that huge amount of chunk of money comes out or you know, it just feels like so next level, you will go through a weird time where you either are like in full scarcity mode until you rebuild that energetic minimum or you allow yourself to go to the next level without being worried.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I went through the scarcity Yeah, and I was like, oh my god, we've just spent out this money. What have we done? What if the market crashes? Blah blah blah blah. And I had to fully you know, works through it because I was at that you know, next limit, if that makes sense. Yeah, And that's like a big thing with anything in your life. You're always going to have these new limiting beliefs say come up that there's always going to be a new level and that's okay, Yeah, and that's why you have the tools to work through it and every time and understand your money mindset and work on it. But that was a bit of a tangent love that for us, so tire guys. I know we've kind of gone all over the place right now, but I guess we just wanted to dive in into quite a few topics and just you know, put our little thoughts on it. And then if you are getting the feeling where you're like, I actually do need to work on my money mindset. I kind of want to go a bit deeper into this. Make sure you download the Freebee put it out for you guys, completely free. All you have to do is click the link in the show notes. Otherwise it will be in our bio on Instagram, I'm sure. And yeah, you can get a free ebook. You can look at the limiting Beliefs, you can do the workbook. There's a couple of short training videos that are from the project that you can have a look at. And like I said, it's just about being aware and being like, oh this is interesting, I think this is something I need to work on. Or if your current reality reflects a scarcity reality and you're like oh, I do need to shift something internally to then you know, have a different reality. That's also a big thing of like I need to work on this. Yeah, but yeah, amazing the ebook. I hope you enjoyed this. I'm sorry it was a bit all over the best.
Speaker 2: If you feel like you still have questions about anything we've spoken about, hop in the Facebook group will put a thread up and then we might do another episode.
Speaker 1: And also a huge thing we actually didn't talk about today, it tire is how people have this thing with money. It's almost like they don't want to work on their relationship with money because they're like, oh, I just get paid by my boss and there's no way money can come in, which is a lie.
Speaker 2: And that used to be one of my limiting beliefs, like I needed my own business or.
Speaker 1: To get more money, or a side hustle to get more money, which ees centrome. So there is a bonus episode going out where we're giving you a whole bunch of money stories, and these are for the purpose of expanding you, for you to realize that money and abundance can come in so many different ways. You just have to be open to it. You have to change your beliefs around it, and you're gonna love that episode, So that's dropping at some point, should be Thursday. Okay, noted. Thank you so much for listening. Guys, we will talk to my next episode. Guy. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing. And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great