Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: There was no.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: Is there any way we can use the limo for the bins?
Speaker 2: What's this snag?
Speaker 5: Input for Australia Christian O'Connell Show Gold one O, four pin three Ozsie Ossi, Ossy why pikey yea clazy.
Speaker 2: Now in Sydney right now?
Speaker 5: Well then I'm guessing a bit of a sore throw is our partucer Kate and who is surprised on Friday show saying look, you've got to be at the game. So we sent her yesterday she flew off to Sydney. You were at the amazing win last night. Now Matilla through so the finally how was it being there?
Speaker 6: Oh, guys, I can't begin to express what the feeling like was. I've still got adrenaline running through me. I went to bed at midnight and I got up at four thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm just so pumped.
Speaker 6: And that crowd was insane just being in there. And as soon as they got that goal, people were just on chairs, screaming, like spinning, you know, their scarves around. It was like the whole crowd was just beating as one.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 7: It was insane.
Speaker 6: It was epic and once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 5: What was it like afterwards as you're all leaving knowing that you threw the matildas and threw it's another win?
Speaker 4: It was actually really beautiful.
Speaker 6: So I jumped on a train to get back to my hotel and as we're in the line, there was this woman over the loud speaker just screaming like oh sysy Izzy and everyone was like Oi Oi. The whole crowd was just so pumped, like you know, we we do sports well in Melbourne, but Sydney got up there last night and they were just right behind the girls and it was it was incredible.
Speaker 5: So now you've seen them, right, you saw the whole drama of all. Are they the winners of this World Cup?
Speaker 6: They are looking I am so confident. They are looking brilliant on TV. I watched the highlights this morning from the TV perspective.
Speaker 4: They look better in like.
Speaker 6: Live in person. They calm, collected and then they hit and they strike when required.
Speaker 2: So it was you should join the commentary team.
Speaker 5: You're a lot better than some of them heard yesterday and some of the fitter going how green.
Speaker 2: How green the pictures it's grass. Well.
Speaker 4: To be honest, the commentators don't often go, you know what on TV this looks like crap, but yeah, wow, this is where it's at.
Speaker 5: These ladies are better than maybe they appear on your big TVs.
Speaker 7: The grass was very green and.
Speaker 5: Like it came up a couple of times last They never seen grass here in Australia.
Speaker 6: It was actually really weird the pitch when they were training on it before. Once they finished, they left and then these guys came out with like these sticks and started like like beeding the ground down. So they're like very professional, and I don't think they were beatings. They were like I don't know, like air rating the grass or something where.
Speaker 5: You know, I've never seen that the MGG men come out with sticks start beating that hallow turf.
Speaker 2: What are doing there in Sydney?
Speaker 6: It was awesome, But also I wanted to say one more thing, guys, my scarf has powers.
Speaker 2: The power of the scarf.
Speaker 6: I didn't take it off and we won again in you know, very believable style. So I think every time they are playing on Saturday, I will be wearing it all day and just a Fyi, Saturday is my partner's birthday, so we're going to do a few activities and I'll be wearing it the whole day.
Speaker 5: Here's what I think we need to do with your magical scarf. Okay, I think listeners need to drop off their scarfs maybe Wednesday, Thursday, this week on Friday, you should touch other people's scarf and give them the power, because I've seen this in religious ceremonies where they anno things, don't they With the holy water.
Speaker 4: You should touch it to your forest.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the something that we're going to have a ceremony. I'm gonna We're going to bring our scarves in. Okay, I'm gonna till the scarfson Friday, and it's going to be blessed with your holy scarf. So then as we go out and watch the games on our couches on Saturday night, we also can have a little bit not all of your powers, but some, but together as a whole, we are more powerful with the magical scarfs.
Speaker 4: And then until then, the main scarf should go in a locked briefcase, handcuffed your wrist together.
Speaker 2: Melourne again, by the way, Kate.
Speaker 5: Then I'll tell you one thing we could pick up on the tiv sin Who was the idiot with the drum last night.
Speaker 2: Banging a drum?
Speaker 6: The drums were actually awesome. It was like the heartbeat of the crowd. It was really cool. You know what was the idiots on in the fields were the guys with the whistle in the crowd, because they kept.
Speaker 5: There's always every football game some tick with a whistle.
Speaker 2: We're all right without you, okay.
Speaker 6: Towards the end of the game, they blew it like it was the end of the game, and the whole crowd got up and like start cheering.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, it's not dumb, do you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad you were there last night just to see the Matildas in action. But I'm so glad you've seen. It was an amazing win last night, another huge wind.
Speaker 2: They're looking great.
Speaker 6: Oh they looked amazing and I can't express every time they got a break away, everyone was up on their feet like little kids, were on their chairs, jumping up and down with their scarves like no matter what, the crowd was just with them. And the girls looked incredible. They were just striking their on point and I was so proud of them also, Sam Kerr, it was amazing. She literally started training and the whole crowd went nuts in the middle of nothing happening on the field.
Speaker 2: So start was there a big audible when she fell over?
Speaker 6: Oh my no, there was no. It just went dead quiet, like everyone just crumming.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 6: Oh god, yeah, she nearly broke our hearts in that moment. But they were brilliant last night. I'm so proud I was there. It was incredible.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll catching, we assume mate. Fifteen minutes past six. Good morning, Christian O'Connell's show on Goal Now not one but two goals means.
Speaker 2: We have to give away today on the goal.
Speaker 4: Of on two Fisher and Pikele stainless steel freestanding dishwashers.
Speaker 5: After the huge success, excuse me, huge success of what the suck?
Speaker 2: We have? What the wash?
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we started Limo week and yesterday was great fun. Every day this week we have limos to take you wherever you want to go.
Speaker 2: It's whatever you got on whatever everyday.
Speaker 5: Appointment you've got this week what we will take you to wherever you need to go. So today We have a nonicle Donna, who and a granddaughter are going through a Macer's a drive through Mackers, and then Donna wants to drop a granddaughter off of score. This is all going to happen in today's Limo and producer Rio is on his way out to Cara Downs, where this is all happening. Before we crossed to Rio yesterday, we had a theme tune for this.
Speaker 2: It's slim a week before you have a fall. Listen to this. All I say is is very jazz Hands. It's slim a week high school music. Jack Can there that Rio is no day. It's snazzy, jazzy, it's super chic. It's gonna live a week super chek listeners. That's a limousine. Every time you.
Speaker 5: See a Limo, you go, oh super sheep. Okay, so we have a new one.
Speaker 2: Now I need a Limo.
Speaker 9: This is more like Limo Week, and it's gotta be long, and it's gotta be fast, and it's gotta turn heads on the streets.
Speaker 5: We found there, Jack Can found this group.
Speaker 3: I like the other one better.
Speaker 5: That's just me, But that's you, mister hands.
Speaker 2: All right, So where are you headed to today?
Speaker 3: We're headed to caram Downs. We're currently in Perry the video guys, little jeep on the M three heading to walk on em Frey Frankston. We're dodging a lot of trucks. They jeep. They drive close to the old lanes here they're speeding past us.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just assumed that you would get in the limo and you would be driving the limo.
Speaker 2: Why have you got in the limo?
Speaker 3: We I can't drive a limo.
Speaker 4: By here if you put you up and you get to take it to the listener's house.
Speaker 5: Today's limo company, Ray Von Limousines. I thought mister Vaughan would obviously pick you guys up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, mister, we're meeting mister Von. I believe he's based out in near caram Down, so it's just around the corner. We are driving out a little local.
Speaker 5: Pick up for mister v Yes. Yeah, he specializes in work around the caram Down.
Speaker 4: Any adjacent about eight. He won't come into Richmond though anywhere.
Speaker 2: Not this time in the morning.
Speaker 5: You come to me Ravon Limousines.
Speaker 3: That's the moderate. But the plan is all. The plan is a little bit sketchy, to be honest. At the moment we know.
Speaker 5: That's what we want to hear from the producers on the show. The plan is sketchy. Yesterday you had forty five minutes outside of house to think about how to get a door in a limousine. It wasn't until you were out Bunnings you've got the door that you start wondering.
Speaker 2: How actually do you get the door in the limousine.
Speaker 3: It just never crossed my mind to think about that.
Speaker 5: All right, So as you head out to the home of Ravon Limousines, car and downs. So it's a drive through. Have you got one plan that's got like a big horseshoe or no?
Speaker 3: Well, that's kind of That's what I'm kind of starting to think at the moment, is we need matters that's a limo friendly drive through because.
Speaker 2: Google Map has those options feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drop down filter.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Well, we don't have any at the moment.
Speaker 4: Because every time I think of a drive through in Macca's Red Rooster, KFC anything, it's those tight turns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just think about the last time you were at Macca's drive through, that that post.
Speaker 2: You put your order it. They're all been smashed, haven't they?
Speaker 5: Just by small cars? Imagine a bloody great literacy trying. It's going to mount something and hit something. So we need like a maccas then that has got a large horseshoe or a more flattened now.
Speaker 4: Or even just straight like you would have on the freeway. Yeah, you go to those big ones where trucks can even pass through. Do you want to drive up? I mean, if he's not driving to Richmond, mister Raven is not going to drive out to the Hume Highway.
Speaker 3: Is he? No? Ideally around I guess the Frankmin area, But I think you know mister can drive a little bit out of the area, So any suggestions will take.
Speaker 2: Oh so sorry, I thought you. I thought you.
Speaker 5: You genuinely need suggestions from the listeners to work out where you're going in the ravon limo.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly are after.
Speaker 2: Cool, okay, right, so what Jack?
Speaker 5: Just so I can work this out on pantsy. One of our producers was at the game last night, is in a hotel in Sydney. Another one is headed out to Karen Down's with no idea. It's just going to jump in a limousine and drive around looking for macas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the phone topic is essentially do the producer's job.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, we have a limousine. We need to find a Maca's drive through for Donna than Nonna and a granddaughter to go through the macas on this morning. They're in carrim Down's where they can where can they go?
Speaker 8: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: This week or the show at your disposal every single day this week? Limo week, another one tomorrow, another one Thursday and Friday. Where do you want to go in the limos today? The passengers are Donna and her granddaughter the destination Macus drive through in a stretch limousine and then after school for the granddaughter. The only problem is we don't have a macus to take the limousine too. But you Si, Rio is needing your help right now and he's heading out to carram Downs to meet the limousine and Donna.
Speaker 3: Rio Christian, We've actually just arrived outside Donna than Nonna's house. Yep, mister Ray from Ravon's limousine has come out. He's been very insistent. His name is not mister Vaughan. He's quite a very serious suited man, so I'm a little bit scared. His name is mister Vella. So I'm just clarifying that when.
Speaker 2: The smaller characters in Reservoir Dogs, mister.
Speaker 3: He was cut a standing over the car. Very serious about that, so I just wanted to I'm a bit intimidated by him.
Speaker 4: To be honest, So I'm guessing from his demeanor it's not a pink stretch.
Speaker 2: Hummer again, No, it is not a pink What are we What have we got today? Then we got a white one, black one? What is today's limousine?
Speaker 3: We've got a black one. It is. I would say it's snazzy and super chic, long, classy. I would say, you know, more fitting for a wedding or I don't know what else was usually for a driving a celebrity to the airport.
Speaker 2: Yes, celebrity at the airport for celebrity Sebastian.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if God Sebastian.
Speaker 2: Granny must be in that.
Speaker 4: Our phones are rigging off the hook as people want to book in their celebrities to the airport.
Speaker 2: Hello celebri Limo, missus Sebastian.
Speaker 5: Now why don't you ask, mister Vello is he nearby?
Speaker 3: I've actually been hiding, but I'm just gonna.
Speaker 5: Ask mister Vella if he's ever attempted to go through a drive through in his limousine.
Speaker 3: Sure, let me just stop you on speaker now, you ask him, you coward, mister Vella, we're on here now? Have you ever attempted? Is turning the radio down? Sorry?
Speaker 2: So real? What's he listening to? Is it us or someone else?
Speaker 3: He's on three w mister Bella, have you ever driven through a drift through in a limo before? No? I haven't. Actually I've been asked many times.
Speaker 4: Hello, he just finished, sort of sentence.
Speaker 5: Okay, follow up question, follow up question for mister fella. How many years of experience?
Speaker 3: Seventeen and a half years?
Speaker 2: This is our man? Okay?
Speaker 4: And how long is your limo?
Speaker 3: This one here? Seven meters?
Speaker 5: Seven meters now, mister Vella, thank you very much for helping us out this morning and making a young child's dreams come true.
Speaker 2: Do you think you can get thank you? Do you think you again? Suiting me? Real?
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think you can get your limousine through a drive through safely?
Speaker 3: I'll give it a go.
Speaker 5: That's the spirit. This is our man, mister Vella. Thank god we didn't have rave On. Where is that lightweight this morning?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: We got Eddie on that one.
Speaker 3: Rayon is the buddy Holy song and my name is ray and vs.
Speaker 2: Vella.
Speaker 5: Oh god cha gotcha glad we cleared that up. So it's not rave on limousines.
Speaker 3: There it is raveon limousines for all one word rave raveon. Yeah, asn't he know the Raveon song? Perhaps? God, I'm very confused me too.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's get a clip of that song to clear it. John Mellencamp one, Yeah, let's see if we can dig that one out. All right.
Speaker 5: Now Eddie has got a suggestion of which of which Mac has to go through Eddie, good morning.
Speaker 10: Good, good morning Christians.
Speaker 2: Now Eddie, we.
Speaker 5: Need your help in your experience. Where can they take the limousine? What's a good macer's drive through? Near where they are carram downs?
Speaker 10: Oh it's not me calm downs. But the best one is the Western the String road.
Speaker 5: Hey on, let's put to you back with mister Vella, because he's the guy Io's gonna have to put the coordinates in.
Speaker 2: Mister Vella.
Speaker 3: This one second.
Speaker 5: Away from under the limousine, crying with the thumb in your mouth, find a happy place, find a happy place.
Speaker 2: So you go again, mister Vella.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, okay, Eddie's got a suggestion of where you need to go through.
Speaker 2: Eddie, could you tell mister Vella the limo driver.
Speaker 10: The lecers drive through on the Western String Road.
Speaker 3: Just need to turn your road?
Speaker 4: What's up? Are we talking?
Speaker 2: Eddie? North Lave to North? So is that? Okay? Mister Vella?
Speaker 3: To head there, drive.
Speaker 2: Hot lead?
Speaker 4: Can you get on the ferry?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 4: So I just liked any because he took his garbage truck through the one he's recommended.
Speaker 2: Far around trip. That kid ain't going to school until about lunch break, all right, So.
Speaker 5: What a little closer, Yeah, a little bit closer than two hours away.
Speaker 8: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, I saw something that I've not seen in my five years since i moved to Australia, Melbourne, and it's there was sheriffs that like a van, well it was like an offici hook And it wasn't just like a higher van and stuff like that, the chucking people at the bat, but it was a van that said sheriffs, yes all over it?
Speaker 2: Right, what do the sheriffs do? I've never seen the sheriffs before.
Speaker 4: The sheriff will be coming for you. Actually, why you know you did have that iking find that flew off into the breeze.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that I have good intentions to pay, but it flew off.
Speaker 4: My understanding is that if you when you don't pay a fine, it's the sheriff they send around to take stuff from your house to pay the fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah they have, Yeah, they have jurisdic I.
Speaker 2: Can't have them taken away my Springsteen album, that new album.
Speaker 4: Then you oven that you have the four D heat putting that out.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 11: And they can will clamp your car tires as well. Sometimes you're see in supermarket car parks people who may not have paid their rego or something will have heaps and heaps of fines.
Speaker 7: They can clamp your wheels so you can't drive your car.
Speaker 2: So the sheriffs are dealing with collecting money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, yeah, loan sharks, is that what you call?
Speaker 7: No, they're not loan shot.
Speaker 2: They'mping sharks.
Speaker 11: Loan sharks of the state just for people with you know, unpaid fines and stuff wrapped up keeps and hips.
Speaker 4: So if they're knocking on your door. It means that you've let it. Maybe first they'll send you a fine, then they'll send you another one to say you haven't paid the fine, and then the sheriff's knocking on the door.
Speaker 2: Shame, they don't have a sheriff's badge.
Speaker 4: Wait, maybe they do. I've never seen these too.
Speaker 5: Having a chat right, and I didn't see any sheriff's badges. Also, they got the same powers as the police.
Speaker 7: No, not entirely.
Speaker 5: So say I say, you know what, you can't have my oven or any of my vinyl to pay that fine. I don't feel like it today. Come back in a couple of weeks time. Like I've just been paid. I'mout two weeks in pay day. You know, I've got some more deal my tea scripts to read that'd be being paid in a couple of weeks time.
Speaker 2: Can I can I just close the door and go I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Pay, and then the sheriff will chuck you on the back of the horse or do that thing where they tie your feet in row.
Speaker 1: This is the Christiannell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: As a peace offering to mister Vella, this is the The Holy Song rave On from nineteen fifty eight. Odd that none of us knew this song from nineteen fifty eight, Cat You the Lumber from nineteen fifty eight to Town, the twenty three rave on limousines on Facebook.
Speaker 9: I need a Limo. I'm on it up for a limo in Limo Week and it's got every long, and it's gotay fast, and it's gotta turn heads on the streets.
Speaker 5: All right, welcome to Limo Week, every day whatever you've got on everyday appointments, But arriving in a limousine yesterday to mornings to pick up a door today Donna than Nonna and Ivy, her little granddaughter are off to a drive through Mackas. We've had a few disagreement's trying to work out where exactly shall we try and get a limousine round to drive through macas Rio is at krum Down's just outside none of the Donna's place.
Speaker 2: Ri are you're in possession?
Speaker 10: Christian.
Speaker 3: I'm here with Ray. He's got his limousine driver's hat on, he's got his suit ready to go. We're standing outside donnavan Onna's house.
Speaker 5: On point yes, yes, all right, So are you by the front door by a path?
Speaker 2: Described the scene? Please with your eyes, and.
Speaker 3: Is a beautiful garden path, very lovely kept garden, nice greenery. There's a large tree. It's very foggy, very very foggy, very.
Speaker 5: Cold walking down that path. But do you, mister Vallor, to hold your hand.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's holding me tightly on the arm. We're both supporting each other physically and mentally through this. And we've now arrived at this. I don't know how to describe houses, but it's brick based and it's very nice.
Speaker 4: The hardest for the little pig to blow down.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's pick up the passengers and get moving this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, we are approaching the door now, I'm hitting the doorbell.
Speaker 2: That's a non a door bell, isn't it? Tomorrow? Shall we want to hear your life?
Speaker 3: Hellos?
Speaker 2: Greeting now, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Rio right now is going to kiss on both j.
Speaker 2: A big old bear hug as well.
Speaker 3: Not in love with him? Mention you're on a Sisian and Janet.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Nonna Donna, No, not don Donna and Nonna Donna, good morning.
Speaker 5: Your limousine awaits you and your beautiful granddaughter Ivy.
Speaker 3: Oh, can't you know how I was going to take you to school. Who's doing in that?
Speaker 2: Ivy doesn't know. I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: They've done any preparation. Sam Matt does it all these surprises.
Speaker 4: You're at the right house on your rear. It was maybe too fucky to find the front door.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're ready to go. Do we have a drive through for us?
Speaker 4: Yes, we're just going to send you now to the closest macas.
Speaker 2: And make sure mister Veller puts the fog lights on.
Speaker 4: You're headed to the corner of Frankston Dandyong Road and Blato Road.
Speaker 3: Okay, beautiful goat, we'll head there right now.
Speaker 5: Describe the shape of this drive through, but obviously this is a big stretch black limousine.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would describe it as a tear drop shape. So as you enter, you have to you've got a bit of looping.
Speaker 2: Or you shaped no teardrop?
Speaker 4: Teardrop? Yeah, teardrop? Well, I mean the tear drop is you shaped at the.
Speaker 2: You're quite right, let's agree on that.
Speaker 4: Can we tired at the top?
Speaker 5: Okay, so rio make your way in the limo. Then with a little five year old Ivy who's just been surprised that she's off to a macus, which is every five year old's dream at this time.
Speaker 2: Of the morning.
Speaker 5: Who wants to be in sleep before from kinder to go through a macus with Nana.
Speaker 3: We're heading We're heading over now. Ivy is dressed like a little princess in a pink dress, very very adorable.
Speaker 2: This is so.
Speaker 3: We're just approaching the limo. Now you see it for the fog. We can see it through the fog. I sorry, sorry, I almost took Ray's job of opening the door and got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, stand down, stand down.
Speaker 3: Rights opened the door. Ivy is in, I repeat. In the limousine. Donna is following close behind.
Speaker 2: Crying a lot. There's a lot of sort of shrieking going on.
Speaker 3: None of the Nonna is very emotional.
Speaker 4: In the fog.
Speaker 5: We love to weep and cry, don't they. She left some big old tomato ra goo sauce on the oven top.
Speaker 3: I am home when I when I interactually I could smell like some sort of delicious Italian dishes. I haven't yet been offered any I assume when we get back.
Speaker 4: That ye, well, every none and will tell you the only thing that Beats homemade cooking is macas drive.
Speaker 2: At seven am? All right, so are you all in the limo?
Speaker 3: We're just outside. I'm about to head in. Rays opening the door for me. I am now in the limo with Donna and Ivy. Oh it's a beautiful limo in here. Sorry I stepped on Donna's legs leg It's very dark, it's very dark. Awesome, it's a little bit oh wow, this is lovely. We've got some beautiful glass where again a bit of ship and my again not probably appropriate. And there's also Scotch in here. We've got some lovely sort of.
Speaker 2: He's on the way to the airport, won't it.
Speaker 3: That's guys, the Bastian Scotch. Yes, yeah, we're all strapped up. Now we're in the limo. It's a six seater. It's maybe a little bit smaller than yesterday's but it is incredibly incredibly classy.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Well everyone, all right, make your way then, So Jack, where they headed to? Which Mac has riding.
Speaker 4: Through the corner of Frankston Danny Oung Road and Blato Road. Okay, does he have a little GPS in the front of Yes.
Speaker 2: He went into Google Map so what's he going.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, guys, they're they're just out of the blue. Out of the walls came a TV screen with a log fire on the screen. It's just emerged out.
Speaker 2: Of nowhere in the studio. That's so classy.
Speaker 5: That's even classier, log fire in the back of it, limiting all this makes sense.
Speaker 2: Why are you having that Scotch.
Speaker 3: Yes, James Bond style racing.
Speaker 4: You get him in the front of the car. He's going to start driving, but.
Speaker 3: We're driving, we're off.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's Eta? Just a week and you know map out the show? You know, I don't know if you know we're still doing a radio show where it's not on podcast.
Speaker 2: So what time is he? Eta?
Speaker 3: Eta is eight minutes from.
Speaker 2: Now, eight minutes from now. Okay, we got that Wiglaw news next bats.
Speaker 8: On a brighter Now.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O'carls show podcast.
Speaker 2: This week on the show, it's a Limo week.
Speaker 3: I need a Limo.
Speaker 9: I'm holding up for a Limo in Limo Week. And it's gotta be long, and it's gotta be fast, and it's gotta.
Speaker 2: Turn heads on the street. It's gotta be long, live all right e. The scene is set. We have a non uncle Donna.
Speaker 5: She's got a beautiful little granddaughter dressed as a princess right now, who's five? They are primed and a Macas drive through. However, you know a Maca's drive through. What do you think about it?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: Their horseshoe shaped. It's a big old stretched limousine. No practice, no her. So you don't see this, it might not work or at min this morning, Rio is in position jack Which Macas are they at?
Speaker 4: They are at the corner of Frankston Dandy on Standing On Road and Blato Road.
Speaker 2: Rio describe the scene, please, Christian.
Speaker 3: We are at this lovely, lovely Macus. It is backed up against a red rooster. It's a two for one. We are going to turn it is. Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't know if Jack looked at this on Google maths, but this is going to be an incredibly difficult Listen to me.
Speaker 5: Don't be pointing the finger at Jackie boy. This one goes back to you, my friend. You're down their eyes and ears. You've had a You're supposed to have been playing this out over the weekend, sorting this out.
Speaker 2: It's our fault here in the studio, all.
Speaker 3: Right, it's to describe it to you. There is probably like a very tight almost hairpin you bend that we're going to have to attempt to get into the actual that first port. I guess where you make your order.
Speaker 4: Well, then I name Google Maps because it doesn't look like a hairpin. I say, tear drop shape drop on Google Maps.
Speaker 3: Okay, then really understand what you mean by tear drop. But I'm what I'm looking at is staring down the barrel of a hairpin turn in a seven meter limo.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: So are they at the entrance now where you first start to sort of, you know, journey along and then you put up to the little machine and give your order.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've just popped out. We're just we're a bit before that where before there, before you turn.
Speaker 2: Into well a tear duct of the tear drop.
Speaker 3: Perfect, we're at the tear duct of the tear drop.
Speaker 4: Well set, and have you jumped out of the limited to do that thing where you go whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, back it up a bit.
Speaker 5: We've got our trade on the spot there, all right, sweet left hand out, Oh my god, I said, left down.
Speaker 2: That's the right left hand down, Darling, that.
Speaker 3: Is exactly I'm going to be raised eyes and his.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it tell the driver to start crying. Now I move the car.
Speaker 3: All right, Ray, we're going to start moving.
Speaker 2: Now here we go.
Speaker 3: We're rolled. We're rolling out towards it, slowly, slowly. There's a bit of a cube, but we should be all right.
Speaker 4: Describe his face? Is he looking confident?
Speaker 3: Ray's looking stern? I would describe him as stern. The hat has come up, which means.
Speaker 2: The radio as well. A man needs a concentrat. Turned that radio down.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to start going going around. The actual cheer of the kids. Guys, we're not going to get it's to.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm god. We're going round. We're going around. But there's no way we're going to actually sit in this. There's no way we're going to said, he said, I don't know about this, mate, you.
Speaker 2: Can do this.
Speaker 3: This whole blows. We're already reversing. Yeah, we're already reversing.
Speaker 2: It's over. Try number one is over. So what do you do now? You got to rehearse?
Speaker 3: Well, we were just reversed back and reversed back. There's there's a few car parking spaces that we're just parking across.
Speaker 2: Three group guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, so all right, the first attempt hasn't gone to plan.
Speaker 2: Where do we go? Now? Where we go? Now?
Speaker 5: We've got five year old dresses a princess in the back. There's a non none is going to be upset as well. Where are we going?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: It's not as wish. She has to go through the drive through. You can't park in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: We journey on to the next one.
Speaker 5: All right, So that one didn't work, Jack, Well they again the corner of Bozato and dand along.
Speaker 4: How about Western I'm hearing western Port.
Speaker 2: You're hearing it's talking to you.
Speaker 4: It's come to me in the train rio western Port.
Speaker 2: Highway, Western Port Highway?
Speaker 3: Right? Who heads to Westernport Highway?
Speaker 2: All right? God speed you all.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Amazing scenes last night as the Matildas go through to the final eight in the Women's World Cup, which can be this weekend, taking on the winner of tonight's big game, France or Morocco. The two goals, two amazing goals, two brilling goals means two chances of you to win to the next hour on the show. On our Golathon with Ean s Rev. Matilda's goal, you win an amazing prize and my good friends at ian S this morning, Jackie boy.
Speaker 4: Every goal is a Fisher and pikele stainless steel free standing dishwasher.
Speaker 5: Now, because I read all the emails that come through from you guys, I saw that within a couple of minutes my phone was getting a lurts were going off. Our listeners were wasting no time sending me begging emails within minutes of the first goal going in where they must go on, Yeah, get my email. I needs an email in right now. Put in a strong.
Speaker 4: Case so it's not first in bestress, no, it is.
Speaker 2: It no late on this morning.
Speaker 5: We give those away right now though at the weekend, I was walking my dog Saturday morning, and you sometimes get involved in like a pavement war with somebody where you want to overtake them, and they sense that you're trying to overtake them. They don't want you thinking they're walking too quickly, they suddenly speed up. This happens in driving same on the road, save on the pavements. I've been that person where you suddenly dawdling for a bit, lost your own thoughts. Suddenly you're aware of in your wing mirrors in your mind that there's someone trying to make an outward move around you.
Speaker 2: When you put a bit of a double past going on.
Speaker 4: It's intimidating, isn't it. And all of a sudden you speed up because you're like, I don't want to show you're locked in. It's the stranger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're locked into a pavement war. All of this is happening, by the way, at seven thirty am Saturday morning. So there's me and a guy ahead of me who's a couple of paces. He's got those big old sort of headphones on, so I don't know what is this to a podcast or something. Anyway, I'm trying to approach with the two dogs and trying to get the dogs also move as one with me, because I've got a little one and a big one. I've got a little yappy dog and then a German shepherd dog. And I know that if I suddenly go to make an outwood and overtake this guy's dawdling a bit, I need them to come with him. Is now not get caught up in the leads, which you'll know about if you've got two dogs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what helps me is an orange.
Speaker 5: I see it just drops out the tree and hits this guy who's a couple of beats ahead of me, on the head and bounced off his notin.
Speaker 2: He obviously something to hits you on the head. You stopped, don't you? What's the next thing? You? You actually look up like where has that come from?
Speaker 5: Obviously above and it was like an orange tree that was hanging over a little kindergarten. So anyway, we got talking for a couple of moments about is an orange that has hitting one.
Speaker 4: The head because he probably looked around at you and thought this guy really was overtaking.
Speaker 2: He's brought fruits.
Speaker 5: It's friendly fire with the orange. Now I move up to a bloody great pineapple that I'm launching. So I thought the smaller we could find out whatever our listener's been hit in the heads by. So this guy's been hitting. Can we do a lot we did last week with all your stories of things you've slipped and tripped over as we went through the alphabet, all the letters of the alphabet you're giving us a letter that something had slipped or tripped you over. So oh for Orange, my pavement war friend over the weekend, Patsy, what have you been hitting the head by?
Speaker 11: For a Jackie can put m full Magpie.
Speaker 7: I remember going to school as a kid.
Speaker 11: We had big gum trees out in the front of our house and heaps and heats of nests in every spring.
Speaker 2: The spring is the sign of spring for me.
Speaker 5: Here is when you start to see and hear, because I think they're one of the few birds that can mimic human speech.
Speaker 2: They're the og ai I guess mag place Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: They remember faces as well and old grudges.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I reckon they can smell the fear so Mum used to give us.
Speaker 2: Going on and a magpie isn't.
Speaker 5: They've got a lot of skill sets, the memory of the face, They can talk like us, and they can smell fear.
Speaker 11: But it clear on nearly knocked me off my bike on the way to the baron Nellie.
Speaker 5: Another phrase we need to add to a list of phrases that need to be looked after and preserved.
Speaker 7: And it's you know, the of the wings coming up behind you.
Speaker 2: And it's not.
Speaker 7: Does it make the sound.
Speaker 2: What does that meant is that's not That's not the sound of a magpie would make.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh no, these were that's a dragon from game Peace dragon.
Speaker 7: And whack in the back of the nogga and drew blood.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 7: It was nasty.
Speaker 5: Apparently they only dive bomb if they feel threatened by you. They don't just do it unprovoked. Yeah, throwing stones or something.
Speaker 7: Feral kids out way looking under the tree their eggs.
Speaker 2: Or something in one of those kids, you know her animals like young Dama.
Speaker 5: All right, so we've got Christian, Patsy Dara, oh orange and from the magpie.
Speaker 2: What have you got Jackie boy? All right?
Speaker 4: I got when I was a toddler, hidden the head with a footie kicked by my uncle as a young jack As legend goes, he's kicking the footy to my dad in the front yard of our house and I've run out of the house as he's gone to stab past it to my dad and as legend goes, he says, that lifted me off the ground. Lifting me off the ground, so I was horizontal in the air.
Speaker 2: What Wow, you really got wiped out? So what were doing? S for?
Speaker 4: Sharon you could do s for Sharon, although knowing my family, we probably had kind of cheap yeah Burlie.
Speaker 5: Maybe for Bonie Yeah, see for cheap knockoff. All right, what have you been hitting the headbind.
Speaker 8: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Rowing up the alphabet of things that have hit you in the head, so away we can add an f F for foam bullets.
Speaker 2: Kristner wanted my sister's house the.
Speaker 5: Other day, got shot in the forehead by a phone bullet. Two s forehead phone bullet from a NERF gun. The assassin he was lying in wait for me, my young nephew.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 5: I got another nerve gun that he had lying around and got him back.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that you returned fire. There. What a great auntie pee for possums.
Speaker 5: Me and my friends were camping last summer, heard noises in the trees and on a sudden bang, they fell to the trees and landed on my head too with him, and then ran sprung off from my head to go fighting in the distance.
Speaker 2: That's from Brennan. Thank you very much. Andrew. Good morning, Welcome to the show, Andrew.
Speaker 10: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: How are we We're good?
Speaker 2: Andrew all right, So what's hit you in the heads?
Speaker 10: I've got d for dark dots at Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 2: You turned into a human dart board. What happened? Andrew?
Speaker 10: So my older two sisters were playing darts so wouldn't let me play. So I was jumping around in front of the board trying to distract them, and one of the darts hit the wire. I bounced out, landed smack bang in the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Wow. That is some trick shot, isn't it. Trying doing that again on demand?
Speaker 4: Landed there and stayed there.
Speaker 10: Yes, land landed there and stayed there, and.
Speaker 2: Then I was right way to ward off magpies exactly.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I was running around for probably two minutes with it stuck in my head and carrying on, and then my mum came out and just ripped it straight out and away we went. We good?
Speaker 5: All right, Andrew, thank you very much for going mat have a good day. Let's go to Martin.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Martin morning, guys.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good? So what can you give us? An eightes? Other things that have hit you in the head?
Speaker 12: H four hamburger, fine, hamburger.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 12: I bet thirty years ago, I was a traffic officer in the city for Troy and there was a Texi park from those standing zone. So I saw my motorbike, started riding the ticket and there's a guy sitting on the park bench eating his lunch. And halfway through riding the fine, I did something back of me hidden It was his Hamburger.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, Hamburger.
Speaker 4: I understand that you're just doing your job. What do you see when you've been hit stung by a parking fine before and you see the parking inspector. You don't feel good about.
Speaker 2: It, but you can't throw handbod.
Speaker 4: Never throw a hand okay, any food.
Speaker 2: So what happened next, Martin?
Speaker 12: Well, I had the last laugh, he had no lunch and he had undullar fine.
Speaker 5: All right, Martin, thank you very much. I hate your Hamburger. Martin, have a good day. Glenn morning, Christian morning Glenn. So we go for hate from Hamburger. What do you have you got for us?
Speaker 13: Piece of pie? I got someone at the mcg to a pie at the back of my head and managed to go over me, hit me head and skim onto the ground. And I took it back and I've got a hot one.
Speaker 2: And so was this a rival fan or friendly fire? What was it?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know. Just come over to the back and little just see the pie hit the head and the head on the front of me. But I picked it up and I go, oh, it's cold, So I would have got a hot one.
Speaker 3: Took it back and got a very hot pie that was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Oh so you took it back to the shop and said, my pie is cold and I have a warm one.
Speaker 3: Yes, please. So it's a.
Speaker 5: Bonus pie basically, that's it, but no chips. Yeah, me, sort of like a T shirt cannon. They had a pie can on that day at the gew Glenn. Thank you very much, she caught all right, coming then what letter can we tick off with the thing that's hit you in the head.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast tonight.
Speaker 5: My daughter's going for the second time, she said, because I took my girls to see it. She's taken Sarah. She wants her mom to go and see it with her again. It's a real daughter for mother's It's a movie for mothers and daughters, isn't it.
Speaker 11: It absolutely is, Yeah, it absolutely is. I had a debate on Facebook with people last night. So many people take so much.
Speaker 2: With a woman in the hairdresses last week, I was.
Speaker 5: Having my haircut right and the lady and I were talking about we've both seen Barbie.
Speaker 2: I was giving my view on it all.
Speaker 4: Another person in the haircut or the headdress.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize it was a lady obviously getting a hair that it must have been dyed or something. But I wasn't aware of because she wasn't involved in the conversation. And I was to chat in my hand dresser, Carlo, and she'd just seen it. I've seen the weekend. We're talking about it all, and she said, I'm surprised you like a lot of a feeling very triggered by it. And I said, well, it's only man babies that are really triggered by that.
Speaker 2: This woman doesn't even look up from a phone, because.
Speaker 5: Well, my husband must be a man baby then because he walked out with me.
Speaker 7: Oh they walked out of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Oh, well they denied themselves a piece of art. I think I think it's brilliant. I think it's a master's a very scene where she does I'll call it a speech for one of a better word is just sensational.
Speaker 7: I think they'll be studying that in unis and years to come.
Speaker 2: It's just so powerful that my daughter said, you've got to go and see it. Jack. It's really really it's a very big movie. It's got a lot going on it.
Speaker 5: It's very very funny, and if you're a man that feels triggered by a Barbie movie, I think that says more about you and your insecurities as a man than anything else. Really, I think it's a I think it's a brilliant movie. I genuinely loved it. I will definitely go and see it again. It really made me think, and it really really made me laugh. It's it's got so much going on, and you're right, one of my daughters, the same thing that will be talked about and studied at university.
Speaker 2: And you think, how many, how many million of movies where we've.
Speaker 5: Seen where men are always the heroes at the end of it, and sometimes the historical movies, but sometimes it's just doing something else. It's like there can't be some other stories told from a different perspective. We've got to go that shouldn't be allowed to mate Because I personally didn't like it, I thought it was very good. But yeah, i'll be interesting what my wife makes of it tonight. All right, So Limo Week, day two, it didn't go very well. Half an hour ago.
Speaker 3: I need a limo.
Speaker 9: I'm all enough for a limo in Limo Week. And it's gotta be long, and it's gotta be fast, and it's gotta turn heads on the streets.
Speaker 2: All right, let me describe the scene this morning, the stars in the limmo.
Speaker 5: Right now, we've got Donna than Nonna and her five year old granddaughter, Ivy, who's dressed as a princess. They want to go to a Maca's drive through together. This is all surprised the little five year old Ivy this morning. She had no idea. Do you know that she was gonna be getting in a limo to go to kindergarten after they get the macas. However, the first Macas we tried, it's a big old black stretch and MO, guess what.
Speaker 2: It didn't make it.
Speaker 5: I've got to say, it didn't make it all the way round and only made it what five percent?
Speaker 4: In let's ask real. I don't know. It sounded like the how they got to the turn?
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 5: Rio's there on the spot now at a second macers drive so that they've moved on to Rio.
Speaker 2: What did it fail? Early first attempt.
Speaker 3: We sort of the nose of the car just got to the point of the turn, and it was at that point we realized it's it's not going to happen. So Ray Ray very smartly pulled the plug to Safety's limousine and we've now moved on to the second macas here on the Western Highway.
Speaker 4: So you didn't get to the point where that you give your order.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: We got to like not even around that corner.
Speaker 2: It is like a captain of a boat that's going to get grounded.
Speaker 4: Because who let the order?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Ray? The driver does like putting his window down to do the order. Are we trying to get Donna to do the order in the back of the li.
Speaker 5: These are questions that we should have thought about before doing it live. Let's find out now, all right, So it's a limo in position. You already all stood outside.
Speaker 3: No I am inside the limo. Ray has put down the sun roof, So I'm gonna pop my head out of the sunroof, Ray, and I'll make the order via the sun line.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 5: We've got our prom queen with his head through the roof, just like airport.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, begin the journey.
Speaker 3: Ray, let's go all right, we're just moving out.
Speaker 2: Of the house like your now sort of Brad Pitt in that tank movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'm popping my head out. We're just stationary still, we're waiting for There's lots of trucks here. None of them are letting us out, so shocking, yeah, shock horror. This is the first time Race ever attempted. Well, I guess second time. Now he's never tried to go through a Maca's drive through. This is the very first successful attempt, we hope. Okay, we are Now we're cruising out of the car park. There are two critical points in this trip. One is heading around this first sharp right hand turn. The next is the s bend after we make our order. So we are now heading around. We are approaching the first tight right hand turn. Ray is giving it a lovely wide berth corner. We're rounding the corner.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's type, but I think, okay, we're just about to.
Speaker 2: Hit the cruiser point of turn.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. Okay, Okay, we're starting. We're starting the turn. We're starting to turn. We're going around the bend.
Speaker 5: We're going around round easy, ray, We've got Okay.
Speaker 3: We have successfully done the first Approaching the drive through ordering station, I'm ducking because there is a clearance and I don't want to hit my head on.
Speaker 4: Would you say you're at the point of no return now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hard to back up.
Speaker 3: There is absolutely no return from here. I'm now at the ordering station. Hello, Hello, to.
Speaker 2: The top of a sun roof.
Speaker 4: Are you doing the order?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm the only one who can rageous.
Speaker 2: Around the fog right now, some eyes in the fox at eight tools.
Speaker 3: You're not getting any response yet from.
Speaker 5: The it's a little delay because they've got to serve somebody else to give them their order.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we're just we're currently in a holding pattern in front of us. As soon as I make this order. By the way, what do they have in Ivy is getting a hot chocolate and pancake. Donovan Nona is just getting pancakes and a cappuccino. No, that's all right, no worries. Could we please order two pancakes, one cappuccino. What size would you like? Don Medium? Medium please, milk choice, just normal.
Speaker 2: Just cowy stuff that more than stuff.
Speaker 3: Because we also grab a bacon and egg roll. Two hats browns. One of those is for me.
Speaker 5: Yes, tell the guy that we're live on the radio right now in Gold and does he want to say hello to anyone?
Speaker 3: We're live on Gold one of four point three on the Christian O'Connell show right now. Do you have a message for anyone that you'd like to say gooday to? No? Not popular enough apparently, So that's all right, Thank you for taking our order? Is that all good to go? That's everything?
Speaker 5: Thanks, Just have a little scan of it. Check the orders all correct? To move on, bang the top of the bang the top of the limo.
Speaker 2: When you ready to move on?
Speaker 3: A hot chocolate to that if I didn't already.
Speaker 2: Do you want anything, by the way, when they head bank by the.
Speaker 7: Time they're back, what about a hash brown? I'll go ahash.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: Do you want to think it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: To mcflurry, Yeah, well then you've got to order your own mcflorry.
Speaker 2: Buddy right now, are doing the show.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry this is.
Speaker 5: You've got so much to learn about how this industry works. My friend that order. You have just shortened your time on this show, producer.
Speaker 3: For higher We're trying to get through this spend race, taking it very slowly or payment. I did not think about that, going to do this. Okay, I'm gonna have to please.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to stop here for a minute. L thank you. So am I claiming this back?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course you can. Yeah, and if you add our order to it or I'm not signing it off a freak.
Speaker 3: Can you see h All right? Two sets of hotcakes bacon egg muflin yeah, medium, pat meeting hot chocolate, both for cream. Thank you?
Speaker 5: Tell me what you've got? An efficient team member there to ask me if he wants a job, because we're just about to get rid of a producer.
Speaker 3: He said, he's all good, doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 3: He actually would genuinely like a radio job.
Speaker 2: Great. This ongoing. It starts tomorrow at six a m.
Speaker 5: Bring a hot chop for me, hash brown for Patsy and fuck you for Jackie.
Speaker 2: Can have your key in fact, go replace if he can.
Speaker 3: It would be great. Thank you, thank you so much. All right, we are now heading over to the order pick up station. We've navigated the s bend with ease. Ray has absolutely breathed through that.
Speaker 5: I think, guys, And how is none on the dinner with all this? She's had to wait an hour? And how's Ivy? She's five, she's hungry.
Speaker 3: I'll put you on an so excited.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it got through.
Speaker 5: Well done, second time, lucky Donna. And how is Ivy with this? Is she hungry?
Speaker 2: She tired?
Speaker 3: He's hungry, she's hungry?
Speaker 5: Not run to tie, Donna? Have you both enjoyed your time in today's limo?
Speaker 3: This has been incredible, a memory that will have forever. It's beautiful. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh no, our pleasure now.
Speaker 5: I hope it's been Sorry it's took so long, but it is a limousine trying to get through a drive through.
Speaker 3: I know it's been amazing, amazing, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So have you got your food? Now? As rio going to.
Speaker 3: Drinks? So this is going to be tricky drinks through the old sky.
Speaker 2: Roof, sky roof. It's got a sun roof, sky roof. So what are you doing? Are you pass are they parting to you?
Speaker 3: They're passing it to you. I'm just reaching over now I've grabbed the food. I'm now very delicately trying to manage these two very hot drinks through the sun roof. It's a pipe squeeze in the old.
Speaker 2: Is Ray beating you with his eyes in the rear view mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can, I can steal Ray steering into my soul. We have got we have got the entire package.
Speaker 2: We've got, all the has been delivered. Ivy the five year old can eat right now and have warm drink.
Speaker 3: Everything to you. We're going at the end of the drive through.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: That is a successful.
Speaker 2: Drive round Live O day day two. Well done everyone.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. Donna, Yes, d McDonald's if you want to shout to me on the radio, and thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Ivy Rio. We'll see you in the future sometime. It's been a good run. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyl's show podcast.
Speaker 3: To put Australia in front as.
Speaker 2: Store goal do you win some funky stuff.
Speaker 8: O'Connell's goal of we love it when.
Speaker 2: They score a goal.
Speaker 14: Win Matilda Store Rock goal.
Speaker 5: Winkle stuff es another amazing when last night Matilda's through till the final eight in the Women's World.
Speaker 2: Cup and thanks to E and S and Hughes.
Speaker 5: Thanks for Ford and Rasso. We have two prizes to give away. Every goal from the matildas. You win amazing stuff thanks to Ian s the kitchen bar from the launchry experts. Hurry into one of their nine show him today huge savings and they will not be beaten on price, Jackie boy, what are we giving away two of this morning?
Speaker 4: Last week it was vacuum cleaners. This week we are in the kitchen fish and pikele stainless steel, free standing dishwashers.
Speaker 2: How many wash options?
Speaker 4: Though, I'm glad you asked Christian. It's not four, it's not five. It's flesh flexible wash options.
Speaker 5: Now, I am very sensitive to sounder. I don't want a loud one no.
Speaker 4: I mean you would think with all those wash options that would be noisy on machine.
Speaker 2: Ahead of a ding jack I have to show in my house not.
Speaker 4: So quiet performance that runs on extra low decibels. You wouldn't even hear it. Is it doing anything in there?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: So when we were giving away the vacuums, we played what the suck?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: You had to guess what the vacuum had.
Speaker 5: Sucked up today, because it is not one, but two dishwashers were playing.
Speaker 2: What the wash? Now?
Speaker 5: You know, at the end of a dishwasher's cycle, elects singing a little song to go, I'm all done and done. Okay, we turned those into songs. You gotta guess what the song is. Just by guessing the end of cycle jingle, you guys are going to take each other on. First of all, okay, all right, what the wash? What is this song?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: It? Is it the Ants?
Speaker 14: Go?
Speaker 4: Marchie?
Speaker 5: One by one's answers in the it is it the Elephants?
Speaker 2: But it's not that.
Speaker 5: Your era, Patty, Oh mh.
Speaker 7: I've got no idea.
Speaker 2: One more time. How about people in the cast are going, I know what this is, yelling it.
Speaker 5: Out, big seventies song, big movie dance, dance scenes on the dance floor.
Speaker 7: It's not Saturday Night fever.
Speaker 2: It's staying alive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Jackie, this is more up your street.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try.
Speaker 4: That is Abbat singing the dancing?
Speaker 14: Yes, well done?
Speaker 5: All right, listeners, here's your one. What song is this on the dishwasher?
Speaker 2: What the wash?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: I know? I know, I know the answer. I'm like that is tough. All right, good luck cooling now? Nine four one four one oh four.
Speaker 8: Three Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: We've been getting around the awesome Matildas every single game with our golathon every time they wear every time they get a goal. You win a prize today because the two amazing goals last night taking out Denmark and our fire through to the Final eight, huge match this weekend Saturday night, and Ford and Rasso getting incredible goals.
Speaker 2: We have two amazing prices to give away, Jackie boy. What are they?
Speaker 4: Two freestanding stainless steel dishwashers thanks to fixture and pikele whisper quiet.
Speaker 2: One to put Australia and train all the church.
Speaker 14: When Matilda's score a goal, you win some funky stuff Mister o'conal's goal of we love it when they score a goal wind Matilda store rock goal wind cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Fuck all right? What the wash? You know?
Speaker 5: When you're a dishwasher finishes at psycle with does that happy little dance and song to let you know it's done its job for you. We turned that into songs. You got to guess what the song is?
Speaker 2: What is this? Get it right?
Speaker 5: And when the one thousand lot of Fisher on Pine called free standing dish washer, Tania, good morning, Good.
Speaker 13: Morning Christian and co.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 5: We're good Tania, now listen, good luck Tanya, fancy brand new dishwasher.
Speaker 10: I would love one.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, Ianes, I've got you back. Okay, what do you think the song is?
Speaker 3: I think it's Pop Goes the Weasels.
Speaker 2: That's going back a few years, isn't it to weasel?
Speaker 12: Weirdly?
Speaker 5: Oh, let's just tav be back in quite a few years now. All right, so you think this it's not the right answer, Tania, weasel. Why couldn't you know you're trying to sort of brainwash? I said to give it to you now he's try. Tough luck though, mate, tough luck, Tania.
Speaker 3: Hell thanks guys.
Speaker 2: All right, Kirsten, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good, Kirstin. I hope you're a traveling world this morning. Now, Kirsten, it's not Pop Goes the Weasel. What do you think this is? I'm a dishwasher, big hitch.
Speaker 15: I think it is bon Jo, a bad name I could now, Kirsten, it's not right answer.
Speaker 4: Okay, good bye, bye, next guy.
Speaker 5: We are coming off pre set number one team let's go to uh, Danielle, hopefully a happy listener here, Danielle.
Speaker 8: Yes, Chase Kristen says this.
Speaker 2: Now, Danielle, what do you think the song has been played on the dishwasher?
Speaker 10: Wake me up before you go go by where.
Speaker 2: You reckon? That's wake me up before you go go. Yep, I'll tell you what you really deserve.
Speaker 4: That no idea?
Speaker 2: How did you did you get it like quickly?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Just the last little bit resonated.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I thought we'd have to give a clue. No one had the right answer. You're the only one who's called in with the right answer.
Speaker 2: That's quite.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How you heard this? I don't even hear it.
Speaker 5: And then Pop goes to Wednesday again at the moment and you've got all right, Danielle, We've got a bran you one thousand dollars Fisher and Pike called stainless steel dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Well done, Thank you.
Speaker 10: Girl, one four and thank you?
Speaker 3: Is it wrong for me?
Speaker 2: And it is right.
Speaker 5: This afternoon to drop it off with his Spanish chucking the back of his four broncoming he does personal deliveries. Yeah he will, Danielle, Well, done, really well done getting that, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: We got another one to be one on tomorrow show thanks to ines.
Speaker 8: Christian o Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Amazing story breaking this week by a very own Patrina Jones, Lord Mayor Sally cap.
Speaker 2: Big stretch, this big stretch pushing for Melbourne to have Disneyland here.
Speaker 5: I mean it's hard to see how they get any customers away from Luna Park because that is better than anything Wolf Disney could ever imagine. But say some crazy people seen in a pant and go, is there anything better?
Speaker 4: Have they speculated where Disneyland would be in Melbourne?
Speaker 7: Fisherman's ben Jack docklands down.
Speaker 2: There Port Melbourne, isn't it? I mean if you have gone through their traffic.
Speaker 7: As a night right exactly just that crossco.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we just used also as a shortcut to go to the airport as well.
Speaker 2: Chuck in the Disneyland there crazy?
Speaker 5: What also is this another what we call Dan Andrews move where everyone goes This is a great idea, This is a great idea.
Speaker 2: Fast forward two years. I ain't coming. Yeah, it's gonna be our bend to go.
Speaker 5: This is those broken hearts again, have no comworth games.
Speaker 2: Keep the scuff holding up. Disneyland's coming.
Speaker 4: You know what, every regional town in Victoria gets a disney Land, you get their.
Speaker 2: Own, right al right?
Speaker 5: So and Sally Camp yesterday sorry lord manth Sally Camp yesterday described Melbourne as the fun Capital of Australia, Sporting capital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now the fun capital. Are we having fun?
Speaker 4: Fun?
Speaker 2: All right? Make a Disney movie Australian.
Speaker 5: Make a Disney movie Australian Snow White and the Seven Bogans.
Speaker 4: I am having fun.
Speaker 2: Bolt was a lovely little movie. What wasn't it? What Bolt?
Speaker 5: Disney movie about that beautiful little dog Bolt, Patsy's version of that Andrew Bolt.
Speaker 7: Stop it with the no.
Speaker 5: No no former Fun Capital.
Speaker 2: The Wizard of.
Speaker 5: Alice in Wonderland is an innocent, beautiful story.
Speaker 2: Is that Disney movie? It was here in Australia, Alis in sexy Land.
Speaker 5: Oh no one, our delivery, Alie all Gold, all right, Jackie.
Speaker 4: One of the newer Disney animations, the beautiful film Coco, that movie in Australia. It's spoke O.
Speaker 2: That's so good?
Speaker 5: Can we get these turn into movie posters today? On our socials?
Speaker 4: These and after smoker you might as well, go to the next animated film rather a shoey.
Speaker 2: I could see the little having a shoey, go to.
Speaker 4: Bloke a hunters are right, went down to a silver and finally not Wally it's poorly from fat pizza gold.
Speaker 5: All right, what have you got there to make Disney movie Australian? Send them in texta me in O four seventy five O three one oh four three.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Make a Disney Movie Australian. Is the time wasted today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You ready to mark?
Speaker 4: Let's do it?
Speaker 5: Watership down Under Silver, finding in you gold, snow white, the seven VBS silver. That's some Jordan finding Davo gold. What don't Chris Christian? This is my first time taking part. Well, thank you very much for get involved now. Moe Anna's backyard, moe Anna's Backyard's a bit of a groan silver.
Speaker 2: Up, Sheilarella, Sheilaurella gold?
Speaker 5: What Debbie the Veggie Mighty ducks gold.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think one phrase is damn it? Tim?
Speaker 5: That's very good, Herbie the fully sick VL Commodore gold Ben very good, Peter Bogan.
Speaker 2: Silver Path, the Fox and the Dingo, Silver Up, Mary.
Speaker 5: Pop in for a beer, Gold, Alice at Lunar Park Silver.
Speaker 2: No, Mickey Mouse, No, it's Mickey Grouse Gold.
Speaker 5: Very smart, Andy, well done, Pogan Haunters.
Speaker 2: I want to see that movie.
Speaker 5: Make it, Craig, well done, Mary popping into Kmart Silver.
Speaker 3: What on?
Speaker 2: Sue Lila and Rob Sich.
Speaker 5: Legend, Brent very good and Parma Haunters, Parma Haunters.
Speaker 4: That's good as well.
Speaker 2: Gold. All right? Who is best in show today?
Speaker 4: Loved finding you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do that. Well done.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're moving on.
Speaker 5: But so they're coming in your Maker Disney Movie Australium, The Hand that Rots the Eski too good to leave unmarked, and I do like throw Mama from the Puffing Billy from a Shower and Poker Quantas is very very very good.
Speaker 2: You were too late on that one.
Speaker 5: But always put your name on these, by the way, so we can give the credit for too old.
Speaker 2: I've got your last free digit. That's very good. All right. So before we talk.
Speaker 5: About tomorrow's show, we need to wrap up some unfinished business that we've only to been made aware of in the last two minutes. We thought we'd finally come good today on Limo on Limo Week, Day two, first failed to take to take in Donna, the Nonna and her little five year old beautiful granddaughter Ivy in today's limo, where every day this week on Limo Week, we're just saying, what have you got on whatever you want to do, we'll take you there in a limo. She just wanted to go to a Maca's drive through. The first one we tried, obviously he's a big old limo. They couldn't make it into the drive through. They tried another one.
Speaker 2: They succeeded.
Speaker 5: However, Real our producer was with him. He was doing all the ordering and I think in the fault today there's been a bit of a mistake. So Mark is on the line now, who is the grandfather of Ivy and obviously one of the stars today in the limo Donna's husband, Hey.
Speaker 3: Mark, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 16: I'm not Donna's husband, I'm her Ivy's papa, but from the other side of the family. But Ivy had a great time today. I've I've been listening one morning, but then I just received a message here that when they dropped Ivy off at Kinder. They gave her her drink to go inside with, but then we had to call them up. They gave her the coffee instead of the hot chocolates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's fine.
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, good luck getting out of sea tonight. Your problem now, we did we did the lower right.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I think their producer got a little bit mixed up when he was going through the Sunroy need that with me?
Speaker 4: What a shame that we already fired him earlier? On fire him again.
Speaker 5: I've got to rehire him and fire him again now, Mark, Okay, Well, I hope everything's all right, Mark, And I'm glad that Donna had a great time and Ivy did too.
Speaker 16: Yes, they all had fun.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get Rio back he Rio? Do you hear that?
Speaker 3: Did? That? Is not a good look.
Speaker 15: You had one job at a hard job though, to be fair, what order?
Speaker 5: I mean there are sixteen year olds that do this's barely educated.
Speaker 2: You've got two degrees. You can't even distribute a maca's order.
Speaker 3: We didn't cover that office Sidney Uni.
Speaker 4: Only they each got hotcakes and then there was a cappuccino and a hot chocolate. All you have to do is not give the coffee to the five year old.
Speaker 3: Yea, or maybe it'll give her.
Speaker 10: She actually was getting a little bit dozy in the limo, so I thought maybe that cafeine.
Speaker 5: All right, Ria, we'll see you lady, Yeah yeah, yeah, til tomorrow for a limo.
Speaker 2: In Limo Week.
Speaker 9: And it's gotta be long, and it's gotta be fast, and it's gotta turned heads on the streets.
Speaker 5: All right, we go to tomorrow's show, day three on Limo Week. This is a very very special pickup tomorrow. Let me tell you about Irene Gold. First of all, we haven't made up her name because she's got the surname Gold's.
Speaker 2: That's something we've created in a board, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: What would an idea want the name on brand an elderly lady like Irene or Daphne Irene. And of course we'll get the station naming Irene. I reckon seal, our boss. This has created this person.
Speaker 4: Full name Irene Gold, one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Irene Gold Gold.
Speaker 5: Lady Irene Gold is one hundred years old, and she's never been in a limo, so it's a very different one. Tomorrow, really, Rio really is up. It's going tomorrow. We cannot have Shenanigan's with the Golden Lady. She's one hundred, she's never been in a numb before. But I'm thinking about how how much we've enjoyed the last couple days. Something else needs to happen, doesn't it, Because it's not enough just for Irene, after making it through one hundred years, just to go from a ride in the limo, what do we think that'd be nice for a one hundred year old to have tomorrow?
Speaker 2: As well?
Speaker 5: It might be something that happens in the limousine too, because they're not easy things. Well, I said, get out all.
Speaker 4: I suggested a shopping spree, like we take her to a favorite store, and then he.
Speaker 5: Was thinking about, you know, one hundred seconds running around. The running days are long gone. We put her in the trolley and take her round. Rio runs on our behalf Huggies actually had I mean, I guess you know once a year is he can have one of them. He's actually had a good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah bingo, Oh yeah, yeah, people love. So we take her to a bingo hare. We get rear to run bingo in the back of the you know.
Speaker 5: Those little portable ones you get in a van. Rio's playing Rio's. I was about to say something else, but Rio's Rio's playing bingo in the back of the car and she's winning prizes.
Speaker 4: You can take like an hour, though, we really have to fix it where you know, only five numbers.
Speaker 5: It's only five numbers and they're huge numbers. They're like massive one that Olympic Diving judges says. If you've got any other ideas, email me today.
Speaker 2: What can we do with tomorrow? Show is and by the way, what do we do with a one hundred year old? But what could we do?
Speaker 5: Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you and we still have limos on Thursdays and Friday show for wherever you want to go. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com.
Speaker 1: Today you carl on a brighter now you're listening to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast