Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I've gone into rice Quartz. People would sing Jack Jack Jackie.
Speaker 1: Eight years I studied for this on account Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three Jack Jack Jackie. Hey, good morning, Jack morning, Christian, Good morning Patsy. Who's gone in Christian is now on? So anything could be having to the next two weeks. It's all about you asking celebrities to call the show. You offer them twenty five thousand dollars for the charity of their choice, and you also get twenty five thousand dollars as well forgetting that celebrity to call the show if they win at the end. So anytime you hear this, it means a celebrity calling us from somewhere in the world. What would you do this morning, Jack, I tell you Cody Weightman calls.
Speaker 3: I won't take any calls from anyone associated with the Western Bulldogs, ever played for the Western Bulldogs, ever supported the Western.
Speaker 1: Bulldog, any umps, or for any anybody.
Speaker 3: Who's an PI. I tell you, it's days like this that I wish we were on.
Speaker 1: Sounds like an angry there's days like this.
Speaker 3: I honestly wish we were on talkback radio. I'd clear the three hours and say call in and complain about yesterday's umpiring decisions in the Essendon versus West Today it was what was I watching yesterday? Come on? The umpires snuffed out the game. Sure we didn't kick a goal in the second half because they took out momentum away and fortier.
Speaker 1: You also lost.
Speaker 3: No well and badly.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, she said to me last night. She sent me musage and take it easy on Jack. In the morning she just comes straight in badly, badly break.
Speaker 3: Maybe what she meant is you stand aside, I want the first down.
Speaker 1: It was even as a neutral watching yesterday, I felt sorry because it was like a conspiracy theory that the AFL really wanted the Bulldogs to get through.
Speaker 3: We couldn't win any thing, and the amount of high tackle free kicks they got, they were they the Bulldogs were out there to win high tackle free kicks and it was making me so frustrated. I had so much pent up nervous energy on boxing on your Instagram.
Speaker 1: Patsy, did you see that? I mean, it's not exactly Rocky, is it? There? In his bombers jumper chuck in jabs a. So what were you hitting.
Speaker 3: The brick the chimney? And that wasn't my Instagram. I wouldn't have posted that. She put that up without my permission. But that was because at halftime I had so much pent up nerves and anxiety that had to get it out. So I put the boxing gloves on and punched the fireplace as a way to just let that.
Speaker 1: Energy get out. I bet they must have been passing. Can you chat? Was it like a rick to sort of shake from a wild man of radio measured seven on the AFL house. Oh, he's up on those free kicks awakement right now. Last thing that Stan Andrews is woken up. So what did you do afterwards? You go and walk the dog? Because that's a horrible loss to be with.
Speaker 3: Sadder ending to my day. So I also had to do a clicking collect from Bunnings yesterday for some screws and.
Speaker 1: They seem go and do that. Afterwards they sent me an email for another.
Speaker 3: Day They said any time after four point thirty, So obviously I had to wait till the footy finish, and then I went at seven o'clock at night and.
Speaker 1: Go and get a new Chimney breast because you demonished the other one.
Speaker 3: Tho everybody else in Melbourne must have thought, I'll wait till the end of the footy to go get my clicking collect It was like a ride at Disneyland, the cars queuing up right.
Speaker 1: Oh, come get the snacks. Was it mainly just bombers fans still raging?
Speaker 3: It must have been.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: There was cars out onto the street for people waiting for their clicking.
Speaker 1: Collect and what were you actually going to get?
Speaker 3: I needed some screws, nuts and bolts to put together a desk that I'm building.
Speaker 1: It's like it's too harsh an ending to an annoying lost sight yesterday to go and do that, say that for this week? Why would you put yourself through?
Speaker 3: The only good thing about it actually is as us sitting in the line. I was there for forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I got to put on the likes of S E. N and listen to the talkback callers.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Tatsy, how was your weekend? Did Christa where We Love God managed to put together the barbecue with the lone rogue screw? He did?
Speaker 5: But it wasn't without more further theatrics. So he just disappear through the wakend like through sort of Friday Saturday, and I think we disappear, and he.
Speaker 1: Did tunneling out.
Speaker 3: When our dog disappears, she's usually crawled under the house.
Speaker 1: Was he under the house?
Speaker 5: No, he was going and doing bits and pieces at a time with this barbecue, like you know, chopping off little amounts of this big job.
Speaker 1: It seemed to make Do you think he was dragging our so he didn't have to do other stuff because I do that lot so and now walk out if I breeze through the householding a screwdriver. But at pace it looks like I'm an urgent man. You're an urgent business. Is going to do this or just a battery or just going to go and do this and then you get this quite easy, just go and read a book around the corner.
Speaker 5: Might have had something to do with the fact that our drink's fridge is like two foot away from where he's.
Speaker 1: Building the barbecue. He's just creating business that doesn't need to be down. Just need to adjust this.
Speaker 5: Excuse me anyway, Friday, I told you you know how he'd put it all together bar one screw that went up under the side burner. Anyway, he found it. He found this black screw only he saw it. It was a bit like a mechanic. He needed one of those roll roll boards, you know, the bolchanics on a skateboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old, I can ever think of Billy Joel an uptown girl. He gets out from under that old chassy there and breaks straight into song anyway.
Speaker 3: To get right up under it.
Speaker 5: And he needs a magnetic screwdriver, which is what I'm going to get him for Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Beautiful gift because he magnetics screwdriver.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he suffered cramp as he's trying to put this screw in, and I could hear this fate.
Speaker 1: He's been building. It's like the Japanese enjoy his game shop.
Speaker 5: Honestly, this thing and I could hear this fate p traider. I'm thinking, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Pop my head in the door and here he's stuck. He's got a cramp, stuck on his side on the cement. I'm like, what are you doing there?
Speaker 3: It sounds stuck.
Speaker 5: I've got a cramp, And so I went to help him. You know, sometimes when you've got a cramp, it helps to actually like rub the neck.
Speaker 1: You're sitting small, don't you down here with a carf or something?
Speaker 5: And he's like, no, no, no, don't touch me any once.
Speaker 1: Imagine being their neighbor. What they doing now some sort of role play. It's the weaker. She hasn't got to get up early. I'm injured. I'm injured. It's not the cramp picking you anyway.
Speaker 5: That eased, and so the barbecue was built and we finally got it up for Saturday Lush Time.
Speaker 2: Look, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We've been doing these the last couple of Mondays, going through these mashups that you're sending to us. A couple that we liked last week was a c DC. So these are our mash up side where you take two songs are wildly different, like a CDC Thunderstuf and say Ghostbusters by Rake Markeer Jr. It is something weird and I don't look, and you mash them together and you get this. People spend a long time making to get the bees with ad.
Speaker 6: At Rape Harker Junior.
Speaker 1: We also love this one. Enter Sam Metallica, also as a Huey Lewis and the News and Hip to be Square Square. This is a great song which to do? This a standby man, the two of them together, this is amazing. This actually felt. I give us the original song. They just gave birth to the other two. All right. Some of the ones that have come in then over the last couple of days. Luke Slater's got this Green Day Boulevard and Dreams Jackie Boy one of your favorite bands, and Oasis WONDERWAF big Oasis documentary coming out this month actually September. Put them together. You got wonder Wall of Dreams set.
Speaker 2: Sohow we are?
Speaker 7: This is great?
Speaker 1: All right? Stuart Turner, John Lennon's Imagine Imagine different vibe. Van Haylen Jump Jumpy. I wanted to try to work out and shot about that. He's too put them together. You've got imagine a jump the worst that you've seen. So they're putting apart.
Speaker 6: They're not working together all day.
Speaker 1: Very good though, up, So he's just start a song. Jump. This is like so stas jump as well s putting me on a downer on a Monday morning. That's what they should have played. As the bombers were all limping off the pitch yesterday.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 1: Why don't stun Tryna for finding that one, one final one. Then Abber Patsy, you must be over the moon. New music from.
Speaker 5: Abba I am so excited Friday. It comes out.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Abba Eagle gotta be honest, not over from the We're just near the end where they just hated each other. Just do this sounds like the mash up that song I Am Maiden, Hallo be thy Name. Now that's a song when you come back this week and you mate there, but it better be like I Am made as well. Put these two together. You've got Hello be Thy Eagle. I'm sorry this wins it this week. It was like the saddest song all right, Oh your Marshalls. You can find them all on the internet on YouTube as well. If you find some that you like, email them Christian Christian O'Connell dot com dot are.
Speaker 2: You Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: A Bad Sea Jack's Jacks. Just trying to casually chuck in. We were just talking about how obviously here we probably all saw the Dan Andrews press conference yesterday and mine about Thursday and were coming out of it, and I was said in the UK. I was talking about Dad yesterday. Very different. It's like an orgy out there. They don't They decided to screw it. Let's just do it in the streets. Everyone back to the football, everyone into theaters, cram next to each other. But there's twenty five thousand active cases. Doesn't matter. Boris doesn't care for COVID anymore. It's done. It's last year party in the UK and it is this very very different sort of strategy. I guess over there, and then Jack just casually goes, please say.
Speaker 3: I was playing a guy on the chess app yesterday and he said, oh, yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: You don't casually drop in. Yeah, I was just casually playing a guy on the chess app yesterday and the guy was in England in the pub.
Speaker 3: He was in the at the pub.
Speaker 1: He must have been a bundle of joy to hang out with. What's Dave doing is you're not playing that chess app with some guy in Australia.
Speaker 3: I found out because he was losing the match. He said, this unfair. I'm at the pub with my mates.
Speaker 1: Anyway. That's where Jack gets his inside intel about COVID and what's going on. Late later party sub to ten and caught my eye here from Justin Watkins. This is a great email, Laatel party. The eighties were a very different time, Christian cashing up on the podcast and the things your parents secretly got rid of brought about one particularly memory so vivid. Put a smile on my face, then may be very angry. I'll preface this thank you for the breaface by reminding you all that the eighties were a very different time. I must have been about seven years of age and my brother would have been eight. As was popular in the eighties, our grandmother took us on a summer holiday for a week tee. If my parents arrest, we went to stay in her old caravan nearby that a daily market. On day one of our holiday, on nan let us pick a toy each from the market to last us the rest of the week. Now she remember Christian. By mid eighties, Rambo was well and truly establishing pop culture for all age. Classifications on movies were more of a suggestion than a legal requirement back then. This is true justin so naturally we're both immediately made a beeline for the Rambow style survival knives as our toy of choice. I use a term toy, Lucy Bass that these weren't in any way toys or designed for children, but weren't in fact legit hard and still knives, complete with sheep and sharpening stone, compassing the handle and abt the unscrewed for storing needling thread and a fish hook, and waterproof matches. It's all, including just re memory seven and his brother's eight. No, only didn't see absolutely no issue we're getting all this These leaveal weapons to play with for a week. She'd also spent at least twenty minutes picking out the sharpest once to see save us time sharpening them when we got home. She did, however, confiscate the matches, because letting us play with fire would have just been reckless. Smart man, very smart guys. My brother and I spent a glorious week of the summer running around literally with these knives, holding them between our teeth while we climbed trees and slippery seaside rocks, making dens and booby tracks, and then relaxing back in the caravans sharpening our blades for another day. Living off the lat with their stones, we felt like rule off rambows for one perfect week. Our mother came to pick us up at the end of the week, and proudly we presented on your favorite toys, just playing our top notch fighting skills, we learned, whilst reassuring her that now had got the matches. We packed our knives away in our suitcase and full of sleep in the carl away back home, probably dreaming beautiful dreams of ambushing a local sheriff in the words round the reference. We woke up in our beds the next morning and rushed to our not yet unpacked suitcases. Get those knives out again. They felt like an extension of our body. We were naked without the cold, still pressed again, Starle Skin, this is a great email. Imagine our horror, Christian. When we found out our knives would know where to be found. We rushed downstairs to tell Mum, whose only response was worth the not in the suitcase you must have left in a cava cut. It would we never see our trusty blades ever again. The summer our lives were ruined. I spent on my thirty years generally believe that we must have been all the excitement forgotten to pack our legendary blades away, left them in that caravan That was until my brother and I were discussing our perfect wheat in the summer of nineteen eighty six at a family dinner a few years ago, explaining how foolish and done we were to leave them behind, only for our mum to casually pipe up with, don't be silly. I threw those away as soon as you got home. Your bloody killed yourself. I've never felt so betrayed. Justin, thank you very much that outstanding email, Very very good. Justin signs with a PS. You guys think you're cool, you'll never be. The special edition beach Buddy scrub Daddy call. He's got one that's a Mermaid beach Buddy. Yeah, he has a mermaid scrub Daddy photo. Look at that. There are devils to the scrub Daddy game. We're back for second week. Bow, we get the altar of the scrub Daddy. Justin Watkins take about. That's a great.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, the Coxon has gone off. Who's coning? Christian? Open at six am this morning for the next two weeks. Anytime you hear the Coxon going during the answer during the song, I mean someone is calling us on summer in the world for who's calling Christian? Let's find out who is number one? Good morning? Who's calling Christian?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Christian. It's Tom Glaisner here.
Speaker 1: Tom, Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Lovely to be on. Nice to talk to you.
Speaker 1: What are you doing up so early? I'm sorry, what are you doing up so early? Thomas?
Speaker 8: I'm an early riser. I'm largely due to a Golden Retriever that appears the moment there's the faintest hint of dawn at the side of the bed, going yep, let's get up. So I really have no choice in the matter.
Speaker 1: Can you don't get the dogs and eyeblinds? You know those ones that's in humans words? Do it like an iyemasko.
Speaker 8: It's very, very difficult to do anything when when someone wants you to get out of bed, You've just you've just got to go with it. But I'm delighted to be the bonuses I'm up chatting to you.
Speaker 1: And who's asked you to give us a call?
Speaker 8: Tom? The Learning for Life Autism Center, which is a charity that I'm patron of based here in Melbourne. We provide services to kids and families are on the autism spectrum.
Speaker 1: Awesome, And how long you've been involved with them.
Speaker 8: Tom, Well, just I think we'll come up to our eighteenth birthday Christian, So that's that's almost a lifetime of doing this, and it's it's something I'm really proud to be part of a great organization and a great need and no.
Speaker 1: Doubt having a tough year at the moment, obviously in extended lockdown a lot of these charities here and I was doing having tough times at the moment. So thank you very much for according in to support the work they do.
Speaker 6: Tom, I'll look at this.
Speaker 8: That's absolute pleasure. In Yeah, as you say, everyone is doing it tough in one way or another, but luckily we're able to continue to provide services as this as this weekend during this it's kind of crazy time.
Speaker 1: And how are you because you're here in Alburt, aren't you? Am? Paying attention? Is filmed here? Is it still filmed in Melbourne on Sunday night?
Speaker 6: That's right?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes we do. We do it on a Sunday and then then whole rur breath through Monday, hoping nothing mayor all happen in the news, so please no, no prime ministers need to resign or so West Australia succeeds or something, and we go, why didn't you ask them about that?
Speaker 1: That whole episode they didn't mention that at.
Speaker 6: All, that the world blew up exactly?
Speaker 1: And how do you survive in lockdown? Tom? What have you do? Because we were talking about this to show a couple of weeks ago, how everyone went into the early lockdowns last year and the heyday of Lockdowns with an air of almost excited night. You're going to learn a language or do something? Did you fall for that? Have you actually learned anything in lockdown? Now? You know what?
Speaker 8: A ukulele, which I'm told is fairly up there with the drum kid, is the one.
Speaker 1: Of the biggest musical such as it's a number one. Can you play it?
Speaker 8: No, But it's if you feel a bit if you ever tried the guitar, because it's two less strings, you just feel it's that's slightly more achievable. So I'm actually thinking of removing a couple more strings.
Speaker 9: You know, I.
Speaker 8: Might, I might get there, but no, I've achieved nothing, nothing further than that. My current lockdown project is I'm going to try and get my front lawn to grow. But that's step one will be to remove the weeds and asbestos and whatever else is out there on the on the soil, and that's that's going to be a lockdown project number two.
Speaker 1: Where are you where you were living in Chernobyl.
Speaker 8: The front lawn there's some heavy metals, nothing but nothing seems to grow. But look, you know, we'll don't you worry, We'll we'll fix it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you say the dog is going to is it the glow of your soil or something?
Speaker 6: It wasn't a golden retrie It's actually a dark dog.
Speaker 1: But it just kind of has a lighter radio.
Speaker 6: It right, Okay, yes, you've said it all right.
Speaker 1: So Tom, the question that we're asking everybody who give us a call in the next two weeks is we want to know what is the song that they're secretly embarrassed to admit they like. It's a song when no one else is around. You turn this out out? What is it for you? Tom Gleisner, You'll have to discover.
Speaker 8: That it's on my you know, it's it's on my playlist, some buried somewhere. There's a twist because it's going to sound bad, but then it's going to sound even worse. Christian, It's okay, it's walking on Sunshine and you're thinking trender in the waves. No, it's the Glee version of Walking on Sunshine.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, now when you got into the ukulele, let's never listen to this. See your version is the Glee version.
Speaker 8: That you like?
Speaker 1: Tom?
Speaker 6: All right, yes, yes, let's move move on.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we're asking everybody. This is we've got a low a lowish spar to start with, not the actual case in the sunshine. And why the Glee version? Did you get into Glee? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well I was. I thought again it's probably a short attention span. They turned every if it was a four minute song, bleeded it in two.
Speaker 1: I'm surprise. No commercial radio station sound clear fem actually, because that means they can play more songs in an hour.
Speaker 8: I've heard some stations actually slightly to speed the song up on a little bit so they can they're thinking get more.
Speaker 1: He listen, Tom, thank you very much for giving us a call. Good luck with getting the ukulele down to just one basic.
Speaker 6: String to take you. Christian, it's a project and a month for it.
Speaker 1: And what's more, the charity you're supporting proudly of the last eighteen years, Tom.
Speaker 8: Is the Learning for Life Autism Center.
Speaker 1: Brilliant Tom joined chatting to you. Have a good week and look forward to seeing the show tonight back on channel ten eight thirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll call it eight forty. But what's that between friends?
Speaker 1: Okay? Thank you, Tom, I have a good week. See there, Tom Dyser.
Speaker 6: Thanks for Christian Carl Briner.
Speaker 2: No, you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Day one for the next two weeks. What's he doing the show at any time? The Clackson could go and it means you've got someone who call the show for who's calling? Christian ten thousand dollars up for grabs. Our first celebrity this morning called in at ten to seven, the great Tom Gleisner. Thank you very much. Everyone who's been urgently messaging all their favorite celebrities from the eighties nineties now over the weekend loss of you attacked me on them. Thank you very much. Let's wait and see who else calls this morning. Right now that the other big thing we're counting down to this week on the show it is. I'm sure everyone's forgotten Father's Day this weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh that's it?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't forgot. Yeah yeah. My wife even said to me and say, what do you want to happen? Let's just put it all on me. Let me let me manifest some stuff. Let me come up with a mood board. What do I want to happen? Something you before Mother's Day? What inspect you helped me out? Well, I've got to plan anything around here. So this week, thanks to Bingley great Father's Day gift ideas to suit any budget. We are putting you back in the boats now during the Gold of Thon when we had a lot of things to give away, but putting you back in the boats, four dads are going to play together. So the way this works, then we're looking for four dads each day this week and we're gonna put you all together in a boat and you've got to work together, four dads. We're gonna ask one trivia question right, the same question to all four of you dads. If you don't know the answer, you can pass it on to the next dad behind you. It's a team of dads. There's four of you. However, one of you has to have a go at answering it. Get it right, all of your fellow dads, all the fellow brothers, were in two hundred and fifty dollars each to spend at Bingley. Get it wrong, you all lose. We really hope that you win this morning. So the lines are about to open of our producer Rio or some fridday. Could you get some production for this. There aren't a lot of there's loads of mum songs so smaller. It's cats the cradle and one or two weather ones about dads, dadda daddy? Have we got tom guys and this glee plainist again? What in the name of all things under the radio? What is this? Daddy? Stop creep? Best Dad? Feels like an alarm that goes on. Daddy, Remember I went to studio to record this brow. What a voice he's got. Okay, give us a call now there we're looking for four dads to play together. Do you row the answer? Dads? Hopefully all of the four dads again putting into boat to play winning two hundred and fifty dollars to spend, good up whatever you want. A bing leave his health for this Father's Day weekend daddy. No, it's not right, it's not right. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, A Fresh Day Yesterday after the Bombers game, took the dog out for another walk, just to get out of the house. I I saw an ice cream van down at the beach. Obviously no customers, no customers, just with a lot. I mean, I'm an eternal optimist, but even I was like stick go o, mate. It was a bleak, slate, gray sky, rain, wind, the.
Speaker 3: Breeze coming off the ocean.
Speaker 1: Who's ducking into golden gay time with these weather conditions? All right, so we count down to Father's Day this weekend. Yes, it's back. This has to be a one day thing. Rio this least be changed the smile. But you roll the answer? All right? Do you write the answer? Four dads working together to win each of you two hundred and fifty dollars to spend bing lee. Let's meet the four dads playing together up first this morning we have all right, I've gotta get my piece of paper right now. So you could be lead roller?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, front the boat cocks or is that the person who steers them?
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're at the back. Some sorts of the front all.
Speaker 6: Right, Sean, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: Good morning Dad, Sean, So dad to how many kids?
Speaker 6: I've got three kids? Liam seveneen, Maya, thirteen and ten.
Speaker 1: And how are they all going at the moment? Mate? I'm sorry, buddy, how are they all doing at the moment?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're doing my head.
Speaker 1: In waising a boat rowing away across the bay, Shanny May. What do you do for living, Sean?
Speaker 6: I'm a sales rep for the tocky.
Speaker 1: Those things don't need those legs of ham don't need sales rep. They sell themselves savy Christmas.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: Don't forget your friends here on the breakfast show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll send you one info win.
Speaker 1: Thank okay, sales rep always be closing, all right, Shawnee you are? You are number one rower? Good luck? Thank you? That's that Dad, Sean. There Dad Doug, good morning.
Speaker 3: I Dugs online too?
Speaker 1: How was he blessing? Dad Doug on nine? Two? Mining mate?
Speaker 9: Money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get this fired up by eight. Don't want it, dougy boy? How many kids you father too, Dad Doug?
Speaker 9: We got four so Sarler at nine, Approximate at seven, Riley at six and Tarlor at two.
Speaker 1: Very good so far you never ask you dad what the date of births are because it embarrasses them. Because Doug, good luck, Thank you very much. Oh, let's find our third dad. This morning we have dad? No, Good morning Dad?
Speaker 7: No, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Dad? No, how are you? How is your weekend?
Speaker 6: Great? This standing home a Wigan?
Speaker 1: And how many kids you got?
Speaker 6: Dad?
Speaker 8: No, I've got three children and three grandchildren?
Speaker 1: Wow? We all in the same house.
Speaker 6: No, no, they are lad.
Speaker 8: Two grand children in Queens Lane.
Speaker 1: Ah, gotcha? Okay, all right, good luck Dad? No, thank you, thank you? Gary? Dad? Gary? Good morning?
Speaker 6: Good morning? Here are you going?
Speaker 1: I'm good Dad? Gary? How many kids you've got? Gary?
Speaker 7: I've got two that I know of.
Speaker 1: Classic Dad jokes straight into it. No messing all killer, no feader, I love it, Gary, g Man? Good luck? Okay? Is it Gary? You're asking if he was a Bombers fan. She's sure he's calling from er. He's trying to reach out to get some kind of support club.
Speaker 3: Any of our dads are you Bombers fans? And he Dad's out there.
Speaker 1: Bring it down, don't you God? For that? Or whining on about the ambis all right? Dad? Say good luck to each other, say good luck, Dad's good luck, good luck beautiful. Already the harmony there is strong dad unity. Let's play do you row the answer? Don't play the thing trio? All right, here's all we're going to do. Then once more, when it comes to rowing, we take it very seriously. This quiz is unbreachable. What we have here is a clip of a famous TV dad. One of you needs to guess it correctly and you'll get the prize of two and fifty dollars to spend at Bingley. If you try and answer this, you can answer it or pass. It's entirely up to you. But one of you four dads must have a go answering and guessing. Who is the TV dad? Up first? Then we have he sells for talcky Hams. Does he know his TV dads? Dad, Sean, here is the TV dad.
Speaker 10: I've always said that if my son thinks of me as one of his idiot friends, I've succeeded as a dad.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Christian? I don't I don't rose the answer all.
Speaker 1: Right, passing leg a ham on to the person behind him, which is Dad Doug. But Doug, Dad, Dad Doug. Hello, Hello, may let me plat to you. This is a TV does it? Just shut that? Shut the door in no way, Just stands still and take part in the radio quiz.
Speaker 10: I've always said that if my son thinks of me as one of his idiot friends, I've succeeded as a dad.
Speaker 1: That is a very famous TV dad. Who do you think it is? Dad, Doug?
Speaker 9: Yep, it is, But I'm sorry I don't wrote the answer.
Speaker 1: All right, don't worry. Don't worry. We're now going down the boat. They're getting nervous at the boat. There are they? Oh god, somebody ever go at this? Who we got? Who's a third in the boat?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Dad, No, yeah, I've got no idea.
Speaker 1: The spirit the old time I check him out of the boat. No, sorry, you don't know. Don't have a guess, don't have a guess. Oh there, we're going back now to our friend in Essington, Gary. They have stitched you up, the cowards.
Speaker 7: I'm in the same boat as the other three d All right, okay.
Speaker 1: Let me just plant you one more. This is a very famous TV dad for a huge sitcom.
Speaker 10: I've always said that, if my son thinks of me as one of his idiot. Friends, I've succeeded as a dad.
Speaker 3: Should we say? They just have to name the show, don't even have to say his character name.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Two words? Huh is that a different day? Yeah? Where'd you get them from being hacked? My dad's Russian dads hacking the boat.
Speaker 7: Show?
Speaker 9: No, Gary, I haven't said a word.
Speaker 1: What were we thinking chucking four dads on together?
Speaker 3: They're trying to captize the boat.
Speaker 1: Don't rock the boat. Dad's all right? Hang on? Are we talking to the one of the back? Gary? Gary, Gary, Gary, Gary. We're going to help you get the answer. Okay, help me, I need help? All right. You just got to name it a it's a really famous sitcom. Two words, No, No second word family. Second word is family. Just give me fifty percent. We'll give you att the prices.
Speaker 7: Something okay, family something family?
Speaker 6: No idea?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Think?
Speaker 7: Oh I got it?
Speaker 1: Yep, what is it?
Speaker 7: I think it's modern tame.
Speaker 1: We get it. Took a long time and they did it.
Speaker 6: Well done.
Speaker 1: Dads, Dad, Sean Dad, No, Dad, Gary, Dad, Doug the shriff dads. Each one of you then is getting two hundred and fifty dollars to spend at Bingley. Have a great Father's Day this weekend. Guys, well done, Thank you very much. Bye bye, bye bye, Dads. I couldn't even get that bit together, Bingley, Great Father's Day given the ideas to suit any budget. It is back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, not a great games and I was watching the D's game on Saturday night. Incredible scenes as a tooth not one, actually two smashed out of the mouth or the rising Star. Incredible story. This uh, this is a bit of the audio from Luke Jackson losing not just one, it's actually two teeth. He had a fake one he lost that and a brand new one. Here's a look good. And of course they're so young, he's only like nineteen. This would be his milk teeth. Here's a look good. What happened in that third term there? That is Luke Jackson hitting the knee. There Brandon starts a bitch and he's missing one of the front choppers blaming there Sod appears to be blaming Luke Jackson for running into his knee.
Speaker 3: Credit to Luke Jackson, though I've never seen a biggest smile on a guy who's lost two front teeth.
Speaker 1: So so happy, wasn't he after the game on Saturday night? So have you ever seen anyone get their tooth knocked out?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Not in not in person. I remember it must have been about I don't know, maybe it's fifteen years ago. Now, I used to there used to be this UK version, a lot more cheaper, low budget version of the UFC. They're a British one, right, And I was the commentator for the for the fights, and I remember there was a but his title fight was a really really aggressive fight and it was his two guys. Ifn not familiar with MMA's two guys lots in a cage and one of the one of the guy kicked someone and it literally his tooth came flying out. And as a commentator, of course, you meant to be sort of you know, calling casual. I just went live on TV. Oh my god, Oh he's got anywhere near me? It turn it off and the tooth's gone flying through the air, the truth, and they just carried on like nothing and have just lost a tooth. That would be me retiring immediately if a tooth got kicked out of my head. Anyway, So this morning, often on the show, we do a one word phone in the one word phone that we're doing today is simply tooth. If you've got a story about a tooth or teeth like Luke Jackson. I love this quote afterwards from Simon Goodwin, so that Jackson had also ruptured his good front tooth during a collision. He only had one natural front tooth to start with. We'll have to get it assessed, all right, So one wide phone in tooth. Have you got a story involving a tooth or teeth?
Speaker 2: Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Luke Jackson lost the tooth over the weekends, actually lost two. That is unlucky, isn't it. That's what you've got about weekend? He missed too while he's playing foot at the weekend. I think he had one fake one. She's got like a you know rappers do maybe not that the d's low, okay, when he can buy the the merch shop there, it's an opportunity there, des come on and get your little.
Speaker 3: Premiership cups if they make it all the way. Do you think he goes? Does Luke Jackson go looking for that missing tooth? You know why the demons are trying to move for the ball down the ground. There's one guy and his hands the knees, sifting through the grass.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I mean normally if someone loses like your finger, you hear these stories or finger, they take it. They're putting in ice, and they take it and surgeons can reattach it.
Speaker 5: Can they shove a.
Speaker 3: Tooth back in?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: I know they can put a finger.
Speaker 1: You're currently clearing your nose or something at the moment. You Yeah, he's like a kind of dental blue tack. I would guess.
Speaker 3: This is so loosely factual.
Speaker 1: I bet they've got some kind of dental blue tack. All right, So this morning, one word phone and with all this then simply teeth. What's your story involving a twoth or teeth? Lee? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 12: Here you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good Lee? Thanks you cooling the show. Hope you're well. Thank you you too.
Speaker 12: So my son is eleven and he has lost one tooth naturally. All his other teeth he has smashed out by being just a rough boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah boys, I mean, but to lose actually all of his teeth bar one? What are some of his big stories? And for losing teeth?
Speaker 12: When he was two, he decided he had to ride his fire truck down my next door neighbors driveway and broke two of his teeth. He's run and fallen and smashed them out or been playing cricket or something, and he's just coming mom. I've lost another tooth.
Speaker 3: When he gets his adult teeth, you just have to wear a mouth guard permanently.
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 12: I think so.
Speaker 1: All right, Lee, thank you very much for cal Thank you have a nice sweet.
Speaker 11: Marie by good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello Marie. Okay, one more phone and teeth? What's your story for us?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 11: I was ten years old.
Speaker 7: I was driving with my dad.
Speaker 11: Oh well, he was driving eh old and I was next to him in the passenger seat, and my dad, having false teeth, he gave a normalty sneeze. Out came the teeth flying, hit the windscreen and went landed back in his mouth.
Speaker 1: What the perfect shot? This is? My jaw drops.
Speaker 11: I still to this day don't know how it happened. The angle, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like a snooker trick shot, isn't it.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: You've got to hit that a very precise angle that only works once to get there. What is the chance of him hitting that wind screen when his false teen then then bouncing back in and him catching them.
Speaker 11: Yes, I don't know, but it happened, and it's I still do this day have this image of and Dad looked at me. I mean he turned around and looked at me after a high.
Speaker 1: Wow, that happened. They should try and recreate it on that. I think he had him savage. So, MythBusters, that's an amazing moment.
Speaker 3: If you feel that you have twenty million views on TikTok, yes generation that was missing.
Speaker 11: It was over fifty years ago.
Speaker 1: Wow, Marie, that is a great one to send you a price.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to Casey. Good morning, good morning, Good morning, Casey. Okay, teeth or tooth? What's your story?
Speaker 4: Oh my son a few weeks ago was turning twenty, went bowling with his gate to celebrate for his birthday and being the prince of the years, to somebody that it would be funny to speak up behind his and tickle him as he was going for a strike bowling, and unfortunately.
Speaker 13: The bowling ball collided with his now out his two front teeth and about having about eight brieck to hours after that. So, uh, poor kid said to me when I got to the hospital. He said, well, Mom, you know it's not that bad because at least now I can tell people what it feels like when they ask what it feels like when you get hit by bowling golf.
Speaker 1: So was this did you say this is twenty first?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He wanted. He thought, tickle the guy with like a ten kilo bowling ball they have. You have to swing it back wildly king Bin style. He thought that the best thing to do here as I celebrate twenty one is to use all that maturity and tickle someone with a great, big weight in the hand that's swinging back at me.
Speaker 3: You see it all the time of the bowl, all the time.
Speaker 1: That signs everywhere going eate no tickling when.
Speaker 13: I don't understand you.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Well we all right, Casey, thank you very much. You cool. Have a good week.
Speaker 13: Bank.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today is day one on Who's Calling Christian, where fifty thousand dollars is up for grabs your chance to win twenty five thousand of that, asking celebrities to give us a call. Here's what happened so far this morning. Who Calling Christian? So over the next two weeks. Anytime you hear this could join the ad break, so it could be during the songs. It means that you've got someone to give us call from somewhere in the world. Kick it off this morning about an hour ago, Tom glens Now gave us school. He is celebrity number one on this year's Who's Calling a Christian? The charity that Tom was supporting Jack.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Tom's doing great work with Learning for Life Autism Center, helping children with autism reach their full potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he's been evolved in about eighteen years. We had a great chat this morning with Tom Gleisner. Here's the kicker then, why they're calling in? The reason why people do call in every single year, and Who's Calling Christian is now only could they try and help you win twenty five thousand dollars, but also one and will win whoever wins your vote. At the end of the two weeks, which celebrity chat you enjoyed hearing the most. The celebrity gets twenty five thousand dollars, huge amount money, twenty five thousand dollars for the charity of their choice as well a charity that's very close to their heart here in Australia, and over the last two years of doing this, they do remember who asked them to call in so you can get your kind of bounty. The twenty five thousand dollars haven't listened to some of the bogle we've had over the last two years. Calling Christian, christ.
Speaker 2: This is delivering John Ryan Stewart nominated me and he's a Chippendale and my noted Algian Vagas.
Speaker 6: Hello Christian, It's James Cordon. Charlotte Keeley send me the loveliest message.
Speaker 7: It's Gerrold Falcon from Big Cat Rescue and Tiger Kings Higer King. I'm so happy that Paula Musigan reached out to me and told me all about this.
Speaker 2: This is so fun.
Speaker 6: It's Bill Bailey finding from London.
Speaker 1: How did you hear about this?
Speaker 6: Fan contacting me via my Instagram account. A lady called Rebecca Rose and she's a healthcare worker in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian, it's Sigurd Thornton speaking.
Speaker 11: I had a parcel delivery from Vinnie from Star Trek.
Speaker 6: Hello Christian, It's Andrew Fowres. You know me from an excess. Adam Cabot contacted me via social media.
Speaker 1: And suggested I call in calling Christian find out more at Gold one O four three dot com dot au. There you go, U wide open. You can still message them or it's started this morning. There's still two more weeks ago. Okay, this has been one sometime to the last ten minutes on the last day of it. If you want to find out more Christian o'connells show dot com dot Au. Now, every celebrity who does give us a call, we're asking in the same question. We always do this every year, and this time we're doing off the back of every Friday. We absolutely love stand by a band where we all bring in some songs. You are calling me your songs, the songs you'll secretly embarrass admit you like. So we're asking out to everybody whoever you get of the next two weeks. Kicking off someone with Tom Gleisner, and the first of all we said walking on Sunshine and I thought, well, that's that's a really nice upbeat some we might play this morning. Then he went, hang on a minute, it's the Glee version, which it is good to whoever calls are the next two weeks, whoever you get to give us a call on. Who's calling? Christian? We've been asking and what is this on their secret and embarrassed in that they like calling a brighter.
Speaker 2: Now you're listening to the Christian No Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 7: Who's this, hey, Christian? This is Joey Patone from you. I'm just kidding. I'm totally kidding.
Speaker 1: This is a J.
Speaker 7: McLean from the Backstreet Boys. What's up, buddy?
Speaker 1: Is it really one of the bank Street Boys.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was trying to trick you and say that it was Joey Patone, but it's actually MEAs a.
Speaker 1: Lot of times, I'm phone in for the old Joey, you know, always on a Monday. Ay j from the Backstreet Boys. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you for having me. And I'm also with two of my best buds, Cheryl Burke and Renee Alzando. All three of us are here to chat.
Speaker 2: It up with you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, hello, AJ. It sounds like you've got them hostages. What's going on there?
Speaker 7: No, no, they are. They are completely free and unbound.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Confirm that I'll do a podcast? Yes, yes, yes, yes, you do a podcasts are you doing? Is this your podcast? You calling us.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is the pretty messed Up team, all of us calling.
Speaker 1: You guys, well listen. So how do you know each other?
Speaker 7: Well, the beautiful and talented miss Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars. Her and I were dance partners last season.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 7: Yes, we should have won, but we didn't. One in my home Yes. And then my best friend of twenty plus years and mentoring in my life, mister Renee Aleixanda.
Speaker 1: And so what is your podcast? What's it called? Give it a plug?
Speaker 7: Pretty messed Up? On iHeartRadio. We have been discussing mental health as well as recovery, living life on life's terms, and hopefully spreading a little bit of joy and hope in the world out there, especially with all the crazy stuff that's been going on.
Speaker 4: And we're all pretty much stuff they are.
Speaker 7: Yes, our tagline is the Spiritual Yeah. Basically, oh good on you.
Speaker 1: I'm right now. You're obviously live on Melbourne Radio and all over Australia. We're in day I don't know, something like two hundred and ten around there of our six lockdown AJ So I love the name of you podcast. I'm sure that some people will look it up Pretty messed.
Speaker 7: Up, Yes, yes on iHeartRadio, YEP or anywhere that you can listen to podcast check it out.
Speaker 1: And we are very excited AJ because on this show, Jack and I right, we are massive Backstreet Boys fan. We are very very excited the tool has been pushed back. I know it is next year in March at rod Laver Arena. We're actually taking some of our listeners along for Backstreet Boys Boys Night Out.
Speaker 7: Nice awesome you guys for a treat.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that we can't wait.
Speaker 7: And I right, no, definitely not, definitely not.
Speaker 1: And I heard that now you have you merged within sync? What's going on with that?
Speaker 7: You know? We actually did myself and my bandmate Nick Carter, as well as the Tone and Lance Bassive and Sync. We came together for a great cause for the Trevor Project. During Pride Month back in June. We did a performance here locally in la and uh and raised a million dollars and uh we are going to continue to hopefully do something similar every year during Pride Month and hopefully take it to Pride all over the world because I know Pride is happening everywhere. So this was our first one here here locally in in l A.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's kind of like traveling Wheelbury's but of two huge boy bands.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorter, Yeah, all ready to go.
Speaker 1: To references to the inspiration about that, comparing you to a very own Yeah, so this is an agent.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's okay, we're all getting up there.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: A J.
Speaker 1: Everybody calls in over the next two weeks for who's calling Christian? Then we're asking them to tell us a song that they're secretly embarrassed to admit. They like, do you have anything that is a guilty pleasure for you that when there's no one around a J, you will crank this on?
Speaker 6: What is it for you? For me?
Speaker 7: It is U sail Away by Enya. I will bump that track whether it's in my car or I'm in the shower. I just love me some Nya. I mean I have no shame in that.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the way from Australia to La Baby, I love that song. Go down one on the podcast. Oh yeah, Hey, why don't you do it live next year when you come on tour to Australia, can you just for us in Melbourne? That's a kind of a private thing between you and us. Can you do a Backstreet Boys version of I want to hear you say sail Away?
Speaker 7: Yeah? You know what, you know what, I'll talk to the fellas and we'll see if we can pick out some harmonies and we can just do that exclusive to you guys.
Speaker 1: Please, why not off? The fans say, we'll be yelling at the whole show next year, and yeah, they kin'd of be going like they come to the wrong show and I forgot. We need to do sail Away right now? Say the way in East dance moves with it as well.
Speaker 7: I'll have to think of those moves between now.
Speaker 1: Share will sort that. And can I make an idea? If you do sing it in shower? Why doesn't the set change to become your shower and the shower head are all the Backstreet Boys microphones?
Speaker 7: I mean, I can wear my socks like I always do most most times in the shower, you know. I I think we can make that happen. I think that would be something that the fans would really like to see the BACKSI Boys singing in in five individual showers.
Speaker 1: Individual shower. You've been to into that long? Not a community show anymore? Yeah, separate ones.
Speaker 7: I just don't I don't trust Nick because Nick's the prankster. Nick throws milk, he throws peanut butter in the shower, all kinds of random stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know those tools. Can I just cold of find something and your podcast host come back me up on this. Did you just say you shower with your socks on? Yes?
Speaker 7: He did that the second confirm right there. Yes, you know because we've talked about this, and we have talked about this in length. Remember sock shoe, sock shoe, That's how I put my shoes on. Everybody nuts, No, but yes, like when you're traveling around and you're in these different venues, you know, you go into like the the community shower and you just don't know what.
Speaker 1: A gym protection you kind of backs boys with ucas.
Speaker 7: I like my socks and that is why, out of any out of probably any dancer that you'll ever meet, I have the softest feet period period, soft as the baby's bottom.
Speaker 1: And this is why you put a sock away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not so much when I'm home obviously, because you can whose speed had been in.
Speaker 1: My show exactly. Yeah, it's approved to speak of the most part speaking sweat.
Speaker 7: Yes, it has the black life went out.
Speaker 1: Everything CSI U V Light has gone over it. But you may counting when you say your yeah yeah. When you're on the road. You weren't playing places like y M c A's or Stars. You're playing big mega times. I'm sure they would have cleaned the showers for the back three boys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you have to think, like, like a lot of these venues, uh, most of them hold like major sporting events, so a lot of the athletes sometimes come in the showers afterwards. You just don't know, man, like they're striting you.
Speaker 1: You've really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, after almost thirty years of doing this, you have to prepare yourself for the worst.
Speaker 8: So how do you clean your feet?
Speaker 7: If you're a top?
Speaker 1: This is great?
Speaker 7: You know, I cleaned my feet after I get back to the hotel. I do a nice little rub and I and I put my feet in the tub, but not touching the actual tubbox. Yep, exactly a J I've.
Speaker 1: Just got another idea for you. Why don't you bring out your own range. You're not George Foreman's made an absolute fortune on those quitting machines. Why don't you have your own foot spot, a foottub? Aj McLean's on the Backstreet Boys, It plays little songs. Wily feet are in the foot tub.
Speaker 7: Got a bad idea?
Speaker 1: It's not is it?
Speaker 7: That's not a bad idea. Okay, I'm literally putting that in my notes right now, in my notes.
Speaker 1: AJ McLean's notes.
Speaker 7: I'll I'll cut you a nice little percentage, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, zero hope of that affair. J all right, we listen. It has been a real blast chat to you, A, Jim McLean and all your other your two of the podcast mates as well, Shaow Cheryl and the other fellow's name I miss but pretty messed up. Yeah, pretty messed up is the name of the podcast. You can find it on the iHeart platform as well. A. J and the crew, thank you very much. We're giving us a call.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll be saying there sock up guys, Bye bye a J.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Find out more how you could get the stars to call and when you sell twenty five thousand dollars. Head to Christian o'connells Show dot com dot au and get ready when they're here. Monday March seventh, Tuesday March the eighth. He are the only dates I'm able to my head. Didn't even ask me dated burst and for rather than people with my family. But I know when the Backstreet Boys, we'll probably do go both nights Monday on the chesday, and hopefully both nights they do a way shower scene idea I gave it, didn't Wright. I didn't hear him say he's going to write that one down his notes. But the money making one for the A J. McLean foot Spy, he really really wanted that one. All right, so be later than normal. But that's who's calling. Christian. We never know who's calling, and we find out when you die. When it's just another miss heard many Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics, miss her lyrics here on the show. Every Monday. You send in your miss her lyrics, we play the back. If we agree, you'll hear this. We do not understand what we go on about. We all hear this. And for the great ones, we had some brilliant ones last week's last Hall of Favor, like a new listener Jacob Ross just discovered our show in Sydney and lockdown. Christian, I think B fifty two is are thinking about the suburb. I love it not ten roof, but Penrith written straight in the Hall of Fame there for Jacob uh Ross Wet Wet Wets angel I sick of leaving in the morning with the night you gave away, and Ross actually spotted the BP at the end of this thing in the morning we've actually isolated.
Speaker 11: Is it.
Speaker 1: All right? That's one of the ones you sent in first thing we've got Mark Adams, Abba, Chiquita, Chiquita, tell me what's wrong. Chi can't tell me what's wrong? Or is it kind of relate to the phone and we did just before eight o'clock. Take your teeth out, tell me what's wrong. Chi can't what's wrong? Yes, it could be a new line from then, new songs out Friday. Take your teeth out, tell me what's wrong. Chi can't tell me what's wrong? Yeah, Mark Adams, come on in favor Denny's Ultra Box. Vienna, Oh Vienna.
Speaker 8: Or is it.
Speaker 1: Oh Rihannah? Very very good word underneath Nick Salmon's got this kiss Chasey doodoos and woo os? So hope you're playing playing on your station? Do dooos and woos? Or is it so hope you're playing on your station doodoos and waffles, Yes, yes, waffles is there? Well, give it to you, Nick. Brian's got Paul Kelly dumb things. I've done all the dumb things. Has Paul Kelly done all the dumplings?
Speaker 13: Us?
Speaker 1: Paul Key's done all the dumplings? That is a brilliant I done. Brian hall Oz Curtis has got this classic from Stevie Winwood, High Love, Bring me a high Love? Or is it bring me an iron lung? Because on the nose, isn't it bring me an iron lung? Yeah? Very very good? Two want ago catchier Christian who knew that the singer Dominic Fike is such a big fan of basketball legend Andrew Glaze. I met your gaze and it was love that we were making Jon or is it Andrew Gaze? And it was love that we were making I'm Andrew Gaze. And it was love that we were making that is unbelievable, I'm Andrew Gaze, And it was love that we were making. Strange for Hall of Fame. Well done, Cattie Watson's Hall of Favor. Finally today, then, Marcus Christian, I see your book from last weeks and misheard and I raised you a sneeze, noiseworks Miles and Miles, I want to dream a little harder, make it all come true. I want to dream a little harder, make it all And then he sneezes. Yeah, well we'll give you that. It's know this though in the morning with the nature game, will there it is all right? Eight thirty News on the Way. Don't forget emailing whenever you hear them your misheard lyrics for us every Monday on the show Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Now they're in two the next two weeks of Who's Calling Christian moment, you could have gotten someone to give us a call trying to win twenty five thousand dollars for the charity of their choice and also trying to win you twenty five thousand dollars as well. Today's time waste. Start celebrities in a movie. Put a celebrity in a movie. I keep hoping that one of them is going to call in so I don't have to do this. And I'm joking John, We've got some really good stuff to do. Definitely, no one called again. Okay, celebrity in a movie. You say, oh, good Will Anderson, Ah silver Yeah, may say you know home stallone.
Speaker 3: Oh his mummy's left him silver puss.
Speaker 1: Have you ever read about orb when exposed to any interviews of Sly's mum Jackie Sallone, No, oh, hands down one of those strange interviews ever?
Speaker 3: Did she you interviewed Sylvester Saloone's mum mum?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jackie Sloane. She came over about ten years ago to do a big reality show that you can't think. She's in Big Brother House, right, yep. She urged me to put my pants down.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: She is a Yeah, she is a professional rumpologist. She believes you can, like you read palms, you can read the left and right button.
Speaker 3: That sounds like she was growing you. It doesn't sound like a real steady.
Speaker 1: That's a strong thing to say on air. I just move on, all right, So poor old homestallon Ted Dancing with the Stars Bronze from Usher with Love, with Love and I know what you did last summer. I read about it in Women's Weekly. Oh yeah, you're right. Oh it's a really smart one. Probably give that a gold. Probably give that a gold. I know what you did last Summer because I read about it in Women's Weekly. Hot Guss, Look he's going out with who I can meet you at Jennifer's back. All right, what have you got celebrity in the movie?
Speaker 3: I know what you did last dinner Summer.
Speaker 1: Just trying to rip that one off straight away, Silver, Bob.
Speaker 3: Marley, big celebrity, big celebrity, Marley and me.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Silver, men who steer at goa toer.
Speaker 1: When it's the next hit, Gold Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 3: Big celebrity, huge celebrity.
Speaker 1: Hello, it's not the pomise all over the place.
Speaker 3: Reese with a gooneyes.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Reese with a goonees. That's up there with I know he did last I read about Women's Weekly. They sit together at the bottom there, Bronze each.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Turn Out a Mark, Today's Time, Waster Spot Rises, scrub Daddies, you what he's mark? We just started next two weeks then on who's calling Christians? We're asking about a celebrity in a movie? Dude, where's my CARDI b Silver, No scrubbing for Billy, get Martin, Shorty, Silver and Reese how to lose a guy pierced in Ten Days.
Speaker 3: Gold, Josh is he scrubbing? He is, He's scrubbing.
Speaker 1: Sally Field of Dreams Silver plus. That's good justin. I thought it was scrubbable, but hey, ho Tango and pack Cash.
Speaker 3: Gold, he's scrubbing.
Speaker 1: Julian Mravin. You get a scrubber, the Toby Green Mile barging all those shoulders all the way down. It looked like that sort of shoulder thing he did was sort of thing he's seen an eighties movie where the jock barges into the principal.
Speaker 3: O'doyle rules Silver.
Speaker 1: Oh's all that banter it gave us And you didn'tet scrub Daddy, don't know how did that one get in? He selected that one world one's ee oh in a war movie? Yes please, Richard well done, No Country for Goodman like John Goodman Bronze it angered him, Jack loss his voice, then rage Jack Black to the Future Silver, George Foreman of the Jungle Bronze, Mad Max Corn Oh Silver, Uh, Throw Mama from the Shania Twain Gold plus, Grubbing for You, Danny A Keanu rev runs through It is good enough? Uh, Ted Dancing with Wolves Silver, Uh Claudia with a chance of shiffer Joel, that is very good scrub Daddy for you in Honey and Larry Bird on a wire Silver plus there will there will I am be blood Silver Sorry sorry I thought it might get you a scrubber.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, Day one is almost over. Then on Who's Corning Christian. For the next two weeks, we're asking you to our celebrities to give us a call. The celebrity can win twenty five thousand dollars for the charity of their choice, a lot of money right now for charity here in Australia. And you also win same amount of money twenty five thousand dollars for whatever you want to do with it. A lot of money for just asking a celebrity. And the ones who've always called over the last two years been doing this. Most of them come from social media pim. You're asking him on their Instagram or Facebook just that they can win a lot of money for you and the charity of their choice. It's big of this year as well. Fifty thousand dollars up for Grams all thanks to Acosa Shop online for your best night Sleep Sleep Eco Sleep the Coosa this morning. Then we've had two great chats from Tom Geisner to Way Back to the nineties and live this morning in La doing his podcast aj McLean from the Backstreet Boys. We're asking everybody who calls the show as well, tell us what is their song they're secretly embosced to admit their light like we do with you guys on a Friday in Stand by your Band Day one And here's what's happened. And thanks to everyone you're asking to give us a call. Good luck. I hope they call us.
Speaker 8: Sleep Calling God, Christian, Good morning Christian. It's Tom Reiser here. My current lockdown project is I want to try and get my front lawn to grow. Step one will be to remove the weeds and asbestos. Someone who else is out there on the on the soil.
Speaker 1: Where are you where you were living in Chernobyl?
Speaker 8: Come to the front door.
Speaker 1: What's that song you play when there's no one else around?
Speaker 8: Okay, it's walking on Sunshine and you're thinking to trender in the waves. No, it's the Glee version of walking on Sunshine?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Please, all right?
Speaker 1: When you go into the uklele.
Speaker 7: Hey, Christian, this is a j McLean from the battery boys. What's up buddy?
Speaker 1: Do you have anything that is a guilty pleasure for you?
Speaker 7: For me, it is sail Away by Enya. I will bump that track whether it's in my car or I'm in the shower. I just love me some Anya. I mean, I have no shame in that love it.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do it live next year when you come on tour? Just twenty and can I make an idea? If you do sing it in the shower, why doesn't the set change to become you'll shower.
Speaker 7: I can wear my socks like I always do most most times in the shower.
Speaker 1: Did you just say you shower with your socks on?
Speaker 14: Yes, Like when you're traveling around and you're in these different venues, most of them hold like major sporting events, So a lot of the athletes sometimes come in the showers afterwards and you just don't know, man, Like they're.
Speaker 6: Striding you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know who will call next.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast