Speaker 1: Hey guys, just before the episode starts, we just wanted to say that in this episode. This week there's another edition of gaslighting Jenna.
Speaker 2: We know we love to mess with her head poor things. She joins us every week on the show is our third wheel, and we like to gaslight her occasionally in a while. But today we've got the help of Blake Pavey TikTok ledgends Funny himself. I do love Blake. He's the best and he's going to help us out because he's going to do an American accent. Yeah, you guys know how we often allude to the fact that Jenna perhaps disgraced herself.
Speaker 1: Yes, while her.
Speaker 2: And I were on our Kentiki trip in twenty seventeen. We often make jokes alluding to the fact that she was a bit of a whore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like myth for this show. Everyone knows about Jenna's Kentiky how days.
Speaker 2: But she does not let us go into do about her Kentuki how days. So today what we've done is we've organized an instant interview and she's going to think that it's with one of her former Kintique you love them.
Speaker 1: That you've tracked down.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she'll be believable because I've fed Blake all these lines to say all these things that only that guy would know. So she's going to think, God, it's actually him.
Speaker 1: It must be yeah, because you'll have references that only those two would know.
Speaker 2: About Yeah him, Like you know the name of the place we stayed, the name of our Kentiki two we guy, like all these things. It's going to make Jenna think, Holy fuck, this this is the guy. This is one of thousands of men that I plowed through in Europe.
Speaker 1: And she has no idea.
Speaker 2: She's going to freak out because she hates to spring it up.
Speaker 1: So we will gaslight Jenna momentarily enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: When are we doing it? Is that after two? Is it just me?
Speaker 1: And then there'll be some reviews and then we'll jump in.
Speaker 2: All right, so listen out. That's when we're going to be gas lighting Jenna. She's not in the room right.
Speaker 1: Now, she's in the bathroom. You're probably looking at photos of her Kentiki facts. Does she know she's about to be reunited with people do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you from Adrian.
Speaker 1: Summer feelings make more since than the others. Switch Astralian gymnast one commodore games Goald in nineteen ninety that he's performance on the pommel horse, Ingia Marcus, grow up, bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for. You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar. This is.
Speaker 3: Just still to play.
Speaker 1: A couple of mentions.
Speaker 2: Reckon, we should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in simlish. Relea drap lubi perfect now his michtui.
Speaker 2: And oh hi, everyone, guys, it's our second last show of twenty twenty and our second last show of season two.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy wrapping up season two, I'll give you the best season I've ever show. I know it feels like a weird number to end on episode fifty three, but I realized we ended.
Speaker 2: Season one on episode thirty, so we're just flipping the numbers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah to three, three, five, save makes you sleep a night that makes sense, I guess.
Speaker 2: And also, oh yes, grounds keeper Jen our third wheel as always, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Listening in a great mood YEP, I'm here now, Mitch.
Speaker 2: For once, you can say it's a big show today, and it's actually it's quite accurate because we've jam packed this one. We realize that there's only two episodes.
Speaker 1: Left of the year. We're like, oh shit, we've got these ideas. We've got to get them done. Actually is very big, so much so that I don't even know where to start. Where should we start?
Speaker 2: Well, we've got another mispronunciation.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you haven't heard this.
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: Everyone else in the world had. It's the Nigella laws and one that went viral last week and Mitch banned me from listening to it because you wanted to bring it up on the show. So every time I've seen it in my feet, I've had to just scroll past. But we've just become the home of mispronunciations because so many people tagged us. I'm so glad that when people think mispronunciations they think couple of mitches exactly.
Speaker 1: And we could not talk about it, and we had so many people message it to the Instagram account, and I'm just like, fuck off, you'll hear it in the next step.
Speaker 2: Haven't heard it. You'll hear it with me later on in the show. Fantastic Also another instant interview bringing a surprise guest on you, Jenna our third wheel. You're the one that's got to wing this today, a total mystery guest.
Speaker 1: Now, this is how if it's your first time hearing instant interview. Essentially, it's an an interview that we've set up that normally Mitch goes into without any knowledge, any prep, any info on the celebrity that is talking to.
Speaker 2: You're trying to teach me to be more like you, the king of winging it.
Speaker 1: Just laugh and clap and that that takes about six seconds. Letter Ask me any question, Ask me a hard question that I won't know the answer, and I'll make one up and I'll fill it with a laugh and the clap.
Speaker 2: Ready, Who was the second man on the moon, Well after buzz Aldron, No, he was second, Neil Armstrong was first.
Speaker 1: Oh you see, I got it.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 5: That was that was good.
Speaker 2: I think that tactic works at all. That that was just off that you killed insane.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do it more subtly.
Speaker 2: Go, oh is that the point you kill time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you think of the answer, I'm not actually laughing at clapping. That's a voluntarily involuntary a function that my body.
Speaker 5: Is doing something else.
Speaker 7: What what?
Speaker 2: What other questions can we ask?
Speaker 1: Sometimes the population to bog and Gate.
Speaker 2: What's the population of my hometown.
Speaker 1: Bog and Gate at least over one thousand?
Speaker 2: Well it's not you got that role, but laugh didn't help you there anyway. So like a weird tip to give, Well.
Speaker 1: Don't do the clap and laugh of how awkary would be from Jenna Jenne's claps are so soft? No, they wouldn't register as a clap.
Speaker 5: Can I try?
Speaker 8: Go?
Speaker 1: Ready? So good to be here with you, Jesus, Yes.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's like you're auditioning for the role of the joker in local production.
Speaker 2: How are you feeling dead? Are you nervous?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: It's all right, it's fine. I felt the same way I was nervous to when I didn't mine. It's not a few now, but you end up you end up swimming more than sinking.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: Is it someone really famous?
Speaker 2: No, we're not going to give you any clues.
Speaker 1: I'm so it'll be fine. Just be your natural self and it will be awkward.
Speaker 2: We'll do that later in the show. All right, Jenna also talk back tings, everyone's favorite segment of ours, when we play bits of Gold. We're here on talkback radio. I've played a few things from John Laws before on the show, right, but today you're going to hear a whole new side of him. I've only really shown you the cranky, bastard side of John Laws, which I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but today yet.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit different. My sister actually, she was at home in bogen Game, our parents' place, and she messaged me this. She heard it on the radio and said that she was crying when she heard it. So no, yeah, Good Radio does very different sides to John Laws. We'll do that later in the show.
Speaker 1: All right, talkback tings coming up. Let's start with the idems. They're the basis of the show. It's what really got this whole thing started. Right, It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Oh, Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. Why don't you dive in and start the show?
Speaker 2: I will. Let's do this.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you always forget where you parked your car?
Speaker 1: No, I'm actually pretty good. I'm not gonna lie. I think it's just you.
Speaker 2: Jenna can't drive.
Speaker 1: Where do you park your scooter? But I don't know?
Speaker 2: No, But if you're getting a lift with someone, Jenna, do you do you remember where they parked? Like, oh, we're on the green level and all that shit.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember how their car looks.
Speaker 2: So oh wow, that's maad. So you're on the same level as me. Well, I now have a method of finding my car because for some reason, I just am incapable of remembering where I put it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So if you lost your car before, like you just have been looking.
Speaker 2: For it plenty of times, I've just completely forgotten and it's just too hard for me to switch my brain on remember where I parked it. So my method. You know how some car keys when you lock the car, it makes this noise, you know how it beeps button.
Speaker 1: Mine doesn't do it, but I have had cars that do.
Speaker 2: Oh well, this this hack is no good for you then, because it doesn't just do that when you lock the car when you're standing alongside. It turns out that function the beeping when you press the lock that yep, that works when you're quite far away from the car. In fact, if I'm in one of the those giant shopping center car park, it's multiple levels. Even if I'm on the wrong floor and there's like multiple barriers and layers of concrete between me and my car, if I press the lock button and then I just follow the sound of the car really even through the concrete, Yeah, I can hear it.
Speaker 1: It might be like if it's really close, you could even get like a.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sometimes one. Sometimes if it's many many floors above me, I won't even hear it. I'll just kind of hear it echoing off the apartment buildings near the shop because they kind of the sound travels out.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: So that's how it works. So you sort of just like have to point your ear in the direction you hear it, then you run to the car pretty much. In fact, I did a little example the other day. I'm like, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna whip my phone out.
Speaker 2: I can't remember where I parked, and so this is me doing a bit of a hide and seek following the sound of the beats to locate my little astra.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Distance, all right, We're getting closer down to the left. Okay, check in again. Yep, we're getting closer. It's sad to hear still haven't late?
Speaker 9: Eyes on't it yet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: There it is, my honey, I'm back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it world now.
Speaker 2: I should point out that on that occasion and most occasions, by the time I find the car everyone around them. I was going, what the fuck is going on? It's a very selfish method, but it works for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be very obnoxious. Also, you just pointing your hand out with you as are walking through the parking. Why are you astro dad and filming? I'll get ten k from TikTok for this. You look like a lunatic.
Speaker 2: It was pretty Actually, it's very selfish. When I used to live in Newtown, very busy area, it's kind of hard to find street parking. I would often end up two blocks away from my house, and so I had no hope of remembering where I parked, and I would wake up at my usual work time of three forty five and just walk around beeping the horn. Who cares if people are at.
Speaker 5: Their home?
Speaker 2: I would have beat the horn and mooxiously, going where is it?
Speaker 9: My extra?
Speaker 2: All the sudden has even gone up and everyone's still as sleep. I'm just beeping that bitch.
Speaker 1: That's the worst. You know what the hell was that that was moving in the car horn?
Speaker 2: It sounded more like a goat bleating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very off actually, now that I'm sorry, you know what I've done. Once I have gone to an event. I think it was a movie premiere or something that I got for a kiss, and I drove my car to the CBD to George Street Cinemas. And I was before I knew Hay. Then I was single. I'm not going to go to the movie enjoy get free food because you get heaps of free food, drinks or fingersand which is beautiful. And I had the full meal and couple drinks. And then this was before the time I did my night show, so I could I didn't have to like wake up early, so I I go finish watch the movie, and then I get an uber home and get home and go where are my keys? Get my keys out? Where's my car?
Speaker 2: If your court an uber home forgets to get an uber back to the venue and then drive my car home.
Speaker 1: Back when I lived in Coronella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's pretty much my method of getting home from every night out. Ever, I just like that's how I got home from the work Crison party a couple of weeks ago, left the car god knows where, and then just called an uber home when it and I went and fed. That was my next day's task. That was my Saturday, finding the car.
Speaker 1: That'd be hard through the CBD doing this when you get the honkings of the buses and the people and the homeless and where is that God? I think that's just you. I think the only person to do that. If everyone in the world did it, they'd be chaos on the street.
Speaker 2: Ye works for me.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be ready for my agent.
Speaker 2: Absolutely what you got, let's go.
Speaker 1: Just do you think it's time we let go of Christmas cards?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: I feel like you write a bunch and you deliver them to your friends or colleagues or something.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I vividly remember the days where we would be in an event where Mama go, we've got to go to km up before Christmas, the Christmas rush and get the Christmas cards, and then we gotta get the little mini candy canes, and then we got to sit down. It was like like it was child labor. She'd sit at the kitchen table and she'd write the cards to Joe, Anne and Lee, thank you for a great year, some in joke, some funny reference. Oh remember last year when you drop the leg am and then she would lick it, seal it, pass it to me and I would get a little mini candy cane, stick your tape it to the back and then I pass it to my sister Rachel, who'd get like a whole hole host stamp, stamp it, and then Becky had put the name and address, put the stamp on and we put it in a pile. And I'm not joking. There was upwards of one hundred Christmas cards and Mom messages me this year she goes, oh, what do you think we should because we normally do a family photo, what photo should we use for the true Christmas card?
Speaker 2: I was like, Mom, does she hand deliver the cards or mail them out?
Speaker 1: She posts them out? This is costing something bloody hell.
Speaker 2: I personally have let go of them because I do recall I used to do it in high school and I used to just get really pedantic about not writing the same phrase twice because I was paranoid that my friends would compare them. Be like oh, he wrote best wishes. In the same spot he wrote We've had a great year together. All this stuff. I tried to alter the phrasing and everyone and it just did my head in. And also no one really appreciated it that much. So I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: Jenn. I feel like you'd be a Christmas card give it end receiver. You know, I was back in the day, back when mailing was invented.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, she used to do Christmas morse code.
Speaker 5: Yes, what's so funny?
Speaker 2: In one of her past lives, a memorable moment.
Speaker 1: You did Christmas carrier pigeons. You got little little wreaths on.
Speaker 5: Their Oh I loved my pigeon may Oh Christmas anyway back to Christmas cards at this stage of my life.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, I'm not into it either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know who he is. And guess who it's gone viral your power Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Oh really, she's doing the Christmas card.
Speaker 1: She sends a Christmas card out as the most hideous fucking thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm sorry, but folklore might be the vibe. But she's put her cats in little clothes. She's sending this out to her celeb friends and then swipe you can see what she's written.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. Yeah, it's an effort into it. I feel like that's how people feel about her.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm very surprised that her cats let her dress them up like my cat would never. But Isabella would maul me to death if I try to put a scarf a little sand hat on her.
Speaker 1: Ibrahimid body scratched me to pieces too if I went near her a little hat.
Speaker 2: Wishing you a season of moments. It's so wonderful. They become folklore. Oh Taylor Swift signature. I mean, I'd still be thrilled if I receive one. I get it. It's it's just a bit generic. I gotta tell you. With cards, Yeah, if I'm writing one, I write a fucking dope card, man like I go all out. Really, I only write them if I actually feel like I want to, you know, prove to someone. You know, actions speak louder than words, prove to someone that they mean something. The last card I wrote would have been to olbos Rosy when she went on a maternity leave and I was like, oh, you've been a wonderful boss. Blah blah blah, yeah, all that stuff, and I'm like, it just loses its meaning if you're writing generic card off to generic card and licking and fucking candy cane, Like, do you even know how the people you're sending these to?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I hate cards and my mom cries. My mom cried last Mother's Day because I didn't get her a card, and you really should have got your mama card, she cried. She still brings it up to this day.
Speaker 9: But I hated it.
Speaker 1: I write the same thing. What do you write on a card for Mother's Day? Happy Mother's Day? I love you from the heart? What every year? My heart doesn't have that many words to say? It's busy beating.
Speaker 5: She only wants it once a year, isn't too much.
Speaker 1: She wants it for a Birthday, then she wants one for Easter, and she wants one for Christmas. Cards constantly.
Speaker 2: You know what you should do because you act like my heart doesn't have that many words to say.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: We've learned you never shut up. You should just like record it as a voice message or pretend that you're doing a voice a talk break for your mum, and then just write it down like just that you speak from the heart, you word vomit and then.
Speaker 1: You just write it down later forward and ounce the gifts.
Speaker 2: What would you do if you were doing a Merry Christmas to your mother? Okay, I'd say, DeMar you should get in bed and be like, it's not Mitch to midnight.
Speaker 1: Great, great, great, Yeah, Mitch tell midnight. Here is an idea. Is an Idia this night, mum, Merry Christmas? Coming up the best gift in twenty twenty. It is gonna blow your mind. You're gonna love it. It's something that men can use too. I love you. I want you to know that I appreciate you and I care for you. And we shouldn't be sharing these thoughts just at Christmas. I should do it three six five every day of the year. I love you, Thank you for being my mum, and enjoy the President. Right now, Oasis Fresh to the Christmas playlist, Ry Christmas, Chury, Family Love Midge.
Speaker 2: There you go. You found the word. So it's beautiful to do this thread occasion.
Speaker 1: Oh what if she were to pass away and hard to do that at the funeral.
Speaker 2: She's like, roll on box pro and just play that audio safe doing the eulogy later because it's just me Skilton Flats number one comedy podcast for virgos who are that kind of virgo?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can leave us a review five stars if you please. On the iHeartRadio app. We got Jess start sixty nine her reviews being read out so she gets free Red Rooster about you. We'll send that out jeffngratulations. Love this podcast. I recently found it and binged all the episodes over about two weeks. It makes my time working all day go so quickly. I love you guys, winky face.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Enjoy Jess will send out the voucher happy guy with another one we have semi Chef. She says it's my absolute favorite podcast. I listened to the podcast the second I can't. I look forward to it weekly and enjoy the duo of Mitch's plus Jenna. That'd be a trio, semmy. I have even re listened to this podcast in the last few weeks and it's just amazing the second time around. Highly recommend enjoy the Red Rooster enjoy a feed.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: You know, if there's one thing we love here on is it just me? It's a good mispronunciation, don't we ever? We love kicking people while they're down, particularly each other. There's been a few celeb ones and today it's Nigella Lawson. Yes, last week she went viral for mispronouncing a certain word and you, Mitchell, You've banned me from listening to it. It's been all my youth feed.
Speaker 1: But I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 8: Pick on it.
Speaker 1: I need to admit this. I found this well before anyone else had had it. So I'm up till midnight doing the Kiss Show. So I found it the moment that it dropped, the moment that came out, I saw it on Twitter and I messaged it and said, we're doing a mispronunciation. This is the best yet. He went great, I went, don't listen to it on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in all fairness, I did hear it from you first, Like you were the first person that brought it to my attention, so I was like, right was I second? Hours later, Jenna, you brought it up, and then we got tagged so many times on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok. Everyone when they think mispronunciations, they think, is it just me?
Speaker 1: The podcas normally an insult if someone were to say, whatever I think of mistakes, I think of your hub. But in this instance, we love it. Are you guys ready? Jenna has heard it, but Mitch, this is your first time hearing and Nigella's woeful the worst we've ever done. Mispronunciation?
Speaker 2: Okay, what word am I listening out for the final word? Okay?
Speaker 1: Now she's an Obviously it's a cooking show, right. For those who don't know, you should say, Nigella very very famous world over chef, and she's quite sensual. You know her words. She uses a lot of alliteration. She's quite well traveled, so she's a knowledgeable girl, quite a wide vocabulary. Yeah, and I don't know if this was intentional or if it came out this way. It's clearly a pre recorded cooking show, so she could have just redone it. But this is how she pronounced microwave.
Speaker 4: I'm aiming for quite a solid match at this stage, but I still need a bit of milk, full fat, which I've warmed in the micro worthy.
Speaker 2: H she wasn't even close.
Speaker 1: She's warmed it in the metcrow.
Speaker 2: Worthy micro wave.
Speaker 1: It's a double barrel, isn't it, met crow Worthy? I mean, micro is fucking wrong, Jelly, don't start me on wave.
Speaker 2: Micro Worthy can I hear it in the full context again, I feel like maybe she was trying to be cheeky and she's like the up the micro wave, like she said it wrong on purpose, thinking it's funny, but it's fucking hat.
Speaker 5: But wouldn't you say it like micro Yeah.
Speaker 2: That micro wave not micro wave, like you know those people that think it's funny to call target taj. Maybe she's doing that, or maybe she's just dumb as dog shit. Let me let me listen.
Speaker 4: I'm aiming for quite a solid mash at this stage, but I still need a bit of milk full fat, which i've warmed in the micro worthy.
Speaker 9: I don't even know what.
Speaker 10: To do with that.
Speaker 1: Why it's shocking, And I haven't been this shock since I saw that film Twelve Years of Slava. That was the last time I was that shocked.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're you're focusing on the wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah called me. It was like a body of Himalayan carve.
Speaker 4: I was. I was.
Speaker 2: I was maybe sitting my my niece and nephew, narahen Anna beautiful, and they were pestering me, nagging me constantly, asking me to give them a zooper duper, And I said no, no, your mom doesn't like you to have too much sugar. But they just kept nagging and nagging, So eventually I thought, all right, I'll let you have a zoo if you're good, but if you missed the jave, you can forget about it.
Speaker 1: It's the story. The story. Sorry, it's a good story. But did you end up like when that happened and they're a bit naughty? You know you were obviously the first person to forgave then right now, that would be forgave, forgave, for gve. Oh yeah, yes, in the end, I forgave. In the end, I forgaved the children. Oh gosh, but they're cute kids, don't you. Your sister will think you gave them a bad rap on the podcast. How simple that was, Just gave.
Speaker 10: You know, I am.
Speaker 2: I went through a harrowing breakup a few years ago, so I'm sorry here. And I would try and put him out of my mind, and I'd be going out my day feeling fine, and all that would take would be to walk past someone in public and smell someone wearing his after shave, and it would remind him and I would just suck crying, you know.
Speaker 1: I ordered through the AirPods ones that took such a process. You go on the Apple Store and you have to log anything Apple ID in the passwords always different. It was my password. And then when I'm gonna get the Apple AirPods, and then there's all these options you can choose. There's all these customizations you can do. They order it and I finally pay, and I go, this is great, and I go, oh shit, I completely forgot doing grave.
Speaker 2: I can you can?
Speaker 1: You can grave them?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: With your initials MC.
Speaker 2: Or do you want to know who my favorite soccer player is, Daved Beckham. I'll run out, but I gotta think so far this one is my father A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she She's had some tough competition in the past, though, you know the stars that we've done before really parvad the way j Jenna has none.
Speaker 2: J Jenna, I'll just give you a. You think the word wave that's just her worthy?
Speaker 1: What's micro really?
Speaker 2: Jennifer's really digging her own grave over there. It's not even close. Jealous, No fucking day her worthy.
Speaker 1: Stupid microwave. Actually, I've got my dear Christmas Houser on. Yeah, should be called Bingley and ask if they stock crow Worthy let's see if they go yes or if they go sorry.
Speaker 9: What you'll see.
Speaker 1: We'll see if they if it works.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't voice it's out loud, so it's my fault. But I was thinking at the start of the show. I was like, I really really hope that we go a whole show without any prank.
Speaker 1: Calls it recently, but go on, we can cut it.
Speaker 2: Barbee it for me to get in your way.
Speaker 1: Christmas shopping period anyway, everything's open.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what my my favorite Britney Spears song is amor slowly for you? You sound like a slave.
Speaker 1: J high fight.
Speaker 11: Jbmcre How can I direct your call?
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering if I can go to like like kitchen appliances. See if you have microwaves?
Speaker 11: Yeah, one second, hey small Matt speaking.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just wondering if you guys have a certain microwave in stock.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well microway after it's a brawl.
Speaker 1: I got it here brevel forty microbe.
Speaker 11: Which one?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 11: How much is it? Breve mocroway? No, No, we don't have that one. Have you looked on our website? Yeah, I'm on the catalog page on the catalog page. I can't see that one on our website. It could have been told. Are you looking at the catalog right now? Yeah? Do you have that? There's second like, do you know what the model number is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can get it. Let me have a look.
Speaker 11: Give all the SKU numbers as well as you can see that.
Speaker 1: A friend I called last week and spoke to a Dave.
Speaker 11: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 1: Sorry, shit, well, he promised that he'd cut the price in Jave.
Speaker 11: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry to.
Speaker 2: Cut the price in Hay.
Speaker 8: Wrong.
Speaker 10: She was on us.
Speaker 5: You really didn't survey that.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't. All right, thank you, Nigel, one of the worthy d All right, let's move on. It's time for instant interview Jenna.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Well I am. We've even bears a better open for.
Speaker 2: It podcast, Don't gone wrong? Instant interview? Yeah, how this works well in the past. How it has worked is you, Mitchell, have organized a random guest for me and I have to interview them completely wing it, not even knowing who they are, which I hate because I'm the Queen of research. I like to be prepared. I'd like to know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the prep king.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 1: I do my night show like you're interviewing, you know, Margaret Thatcher. I'm like, great, put me on right now and I'll have one hundred questions. Just you'll like doing it.
Speaker 2: You're good at, you know, thinking on your feet. I prefer to, you know, be prepared and research and stuff like that. So that's really out of my comfort zone going in blind like that. But fortunately today I'm not doing the instant interview, and neither of you, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Instead, our trusty sidekick grounds keeper, Jenna, you have a surprise guest that you will be interviewing today. How are you feeling.
Speaker 5: I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: You have no idea. Don't be scared. You'd be a good interview. You're good at chatting to people in the office. Everyone loves you.
Speaker 5: I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: Look, she's sweating.
Speaker 5: I went to the toilet before this, like.
Speaker 1: A nervous weed.
Speaker 2: See I say that I'm out of my comfort zone doing these instant interviews. Jenna's out of her comfort zone just getting out of bed half the time. So like she's nervous. Guys, she's shitting brick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna gets scared. To order a coffee from, you know, Jamaica Blue Let alone interview someone on the fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, normally these things are like big celebrities, right, like we've done Hohovy done Harry.
Speaker 2: Chalsey for Netflix series International People.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or like you know, people that we know or people that are in the sphere, celebrities that people love and have known for quite a while. Today we have got someone from your past. Will leave you to it, Jenna, this is your inctant interview.
Speaker 2: Have you your guest is ready? When you are take it away to our.
Speaker 1: Marks are off?
Speaker 4: Mitch just.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hey, Jenna, Hi, how are you? I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty good. What have you've been up to?
Speaker 6: Look, not a whole heap recently, But do you recognize my voice at all?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? I know who you are. What have you been up to over the past two years?
Speaker 6: Oh Jesus, not a lot. I've just been doing a lot of thinking recently. But would you know, would you like to take your guests where we met?
Speaker 5: I think I know who you are.
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah? I think so.
Speaker 6: It need me to give you like a like a clue or something like that.
Speaker 5: Did we work together. Is this Lawrence?
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 6: I'll give you a clue. Okay, it was in twenty seventeen, yes, and it was not in Australia and Mitch was there as well. Oh yes, okay, any ideas? No, Well, I tell you what I you know, this is a little bit embarrassing to say. I have certainly not forgotten about you.
Speaker 5: Okay, So where where are you living at the moment?
Speaker 6: I'm currently living in Seattle?
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, yes, yep, any ideas yet?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I know who you are.
Speaker 6: Shit, I did not expect it this early. Who do you think I am?
Speaker 5: Sorry, just fixing my microphone.
Speaker 6: Gonna, I'm just gonna say that. At first I thought, oh, this is another little clue. At first I thought the tour guy Britt was the most beautiful girl on tour. But uh, but then you got on the bus.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I know who you are.
Speaker 10: Who am I?
Speaker 5: You're from Kentuki?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: Well, well, Jenna, I uh yeah. It was a pretty wild night at the the iHeart Roma party.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes. We had to wear singlets and stuff and iHeart romas whatever.
Speaker 6: Look, I I drank so much though most of it's a bit of a blur to me, but the end of the night was pretty memorable. I have to say that much cool. Any ideas do you think you know what my name is?
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 1: Dena doing anything to get your father.
Speaker 2: It's not really your former entula Jenna.
Speaker 1: It's a height actor.
Speaker 2: Would we know how much you don't want to actually talk about your peaky roots? So he was not Actually, then we would.
Speaker 1: Never track down the k route because he's out in the front of your window at your hat.
Speaker 2: It's actually you know that guy of TikTok, Blake Pavey. Yeah, I thought, okay, I need someone who's good with accents. Blake, you're on here.
Speaker 1: He is, hil welcome to the show yet I jetta how I Oh my god, it couldn't be more Elsey. That's so calm.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Just relieved that it's not not him.
Speaker 5: I love your TikTok.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank God.
Speaker 6: I feel bad. I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, sweet, I had I had.
Speaker 5: That was the worst moment of my life.
Speaker 2: I had just script all the sleazy things to say because I knew that Blake just didn't have it any It's too nice, sweet, I'm shaking.
Speaker 1: At what point? At what point did it click for you, Jenna?
Speaker 5: At the Roma party thing, the iHeart Roma Party.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about the iHeart Roman Party to anyway.
Speaker 1: No, we would never. We would ever actually do it to you. We would never, you know, we wouldn't. I mean we will. We did try to track him down, but he might have passed away. We confined it.
Speaker 2: You did nail the American accent, though, Blake. I know a lot of your videos. People can check them out at Blake Pavey on TikTok. I know that you've done a lot of skits that involve accents and stuff. That's how I knew you were a man for the job. Look at you go on TikTok nearly six hundred k a blue tick.
Speaker 6: Well wow, yeah, it's crazy. I don't really know why, but you know, I'll take it as it comes.
Speaker 1: Your TikTok about coronavirus all the country sort of work out. Yeah, very funny. That was the first time I saw you, and.
Speaker 2: You know that the chick that plays Sue on Glee, Jane Lynch retweeted that you're kidding.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know what you're attracting a gay and lesbian audience. That's you're on this podcast got Jane Lynch.
Speaker 2: And the weird thing is that he only just like finished school this year. Blake, I hate how did you go with it?
Speaker 8: Was? It?
Speaker 2: Was it stressful? And was Corona making it ship?
Speaker 6: I crew through all of high school, just been a bit of a good boy, but I saw went off the rails in year twelve, so it was kind of just a bit of a cruisy year for me. So, you know, the apar comes out like next week, so I'll probably see how shit I did.
Speaker 2: I wish we got to have a next week.
Speaker 1: I want to know the a time week we need to find out.
Speaker 2: Is that something that you will reveal publicly or you'll keep that to yourself.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm going live when I reveal it, when I get the text all the fans at the same.
Speaker 2: Time as I do on TikTok or Instagram.
Speaker 6: I'm doing on on Instagram, trying to draw a bit of a bit of attraction to the old Graham.
Speaker 2: Patient right, great, all right. I remember when I first saw his videos and I didn't realize how young he was, and then he posted something on Instagram in his school uniform and I was like, Jesus, he's so young.
Speaker 1: He's like today book week.
Speaker 2: So what's the plan for next year?
Speaker 6: I'm hoping to move to Melbourne next year. I'm a country boy and I absolutely hate it, so I'm looking to get out of the country as soon as i can.
Speaker 2: Are you from again.
Speaker 6: I'm from a place called Corolla in New South Wales. It's a little bit of a shithole. But but you know, Melbourne seems like the spot to be next.
Speaker 1: You're preaching to the king of country shitholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling I'm telling you, Blake. I was in the exact same headspace when I was eighteen and I just finished school. I was like, get me out of this ship hole and then give it around two years of city living. You'll start to get over it and you'll crave that quietness of the country. There's just too many cars on the road, it's too hard to park. You'll you'll end up missing it. You always want what you can't feel.
Speaker 6: That's true. Yeah, I'll see how I go. I'll go for the two year period and just you know, do every single drug I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I think that's a great idea. And also if you if you haven't looked into kentiguies, I think I should really look into it because I mean, Jenna has some great stories she can tell you off the offer clayoff about her kentu Yeah, give it a whirl, give it a well. Well, great to have you on, mate, You're fantastic. We love your tiktoks and please please update us on your atar.
Speaker 6: We love to find out I will I will do that, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Guys, don't encourage him too much. She's technically a rival of ours. He started a podcast recently.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 10: I like him.
Speaker 2: Payday pay the podcast it a list, give it a geeze.
Speaker 1: Anyway, come on this podcast to pack your own podcast. That's bullshit. Menu doesn't go on my kitchen rules on mastership and got't to my kitchen rules. Stupid Anyway, Jenna, you've been gasolt.
Speaker 5: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Because it's not real and we can all laugh at the end of it and go and it's just so easy. I really want you to go back and listen to the people who've just heard it and pump up the volume because you can hear Jenna's micro whimpers.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put this video up too. It's all in the facial expressions. But you didn't make a lot of noise.
Speaker 1: But she was like, fuck yeah, it's like she's just been caught out, but from having a bag of marijuana in her backpack going through customs sounds like a leader of puppies that have just been birth.
Speaker 2: All right, nearly time for a sticket out of here. But let's do talk back tings, shall we? Talkback Tings is where I bring you bits of gold that we find on talkback radio. It's a world of its own that our listeners are really missing out on some good stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh really, And we've found some gems. I mean we even we opened up a can of worms. The Lady Gaga conspiracy. Did she call the throat line?
Speaker 2: That's right, that was the most recent one. I figured out that if you search talkback tings on the podcast, that which just brings up all the ones we've done, so it's easy to find them. So we've played John Laws a few times on talkback Tings, and I've really only ever showed you what a cranky bars that it can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of yelling, a lot of frustration.
Speaker 2: I just love his insults because you know how, I just think he's so eloquent. Like a weird part of me just really wants to be insulted by John Laws because he's so good at them. Okay for kill Anyway, this week I'm showing you a different side to John Laws. In fact, my sister messaged me the other day. She was back at mum and Dad's place driving the tractor.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's listening to the radio, and she goes, I'm in tears when she heard this piece of AUDEO then I'm going to play later made her cry, And when I eventually tracked down the audio, I I gotta.
Speaker 2: Tell you, I did cry.
Speaker 1: I did. Just feel good.
Speaker 2: Prepare yourself teams, all right, So today I want to introduce you to one of John's regular callers, Dale.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: Dale is in his.
Speaker 2: Sixties and he's living with an intellectual disability, and he's been calling through to John every week for over twenty five years.
Speaker 1: That's how old I am, my whole life.
Speaker 2: It's older than me. But everyone loves Dale, right Like all of John's listeners, they're familiar with him, and he just completely uplifts the mood of the show.
Speaker 1: And that happens with radio shows. I've got usual callers that call my show every night, and I love to hear.
Speaker 2: Him the same deal, and everyone starts becoming familiar with him. He's like a piece of furniture. Yeah on the show. And he and John have formed this really beautiful friendship. You can tell that John really really hands to Dale after all these years. Every Friday they check in with each other. Really, yes, they do.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Dale works with one of those disability support services, you know, the ones that have activities in programs set up. Yeah, at with intellectual disability so they can work and have some independence and dignity. Well, last Friday, Dale called through like he always does, with a bit of good news. Now take a listen to how instantly John's mood changes.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: I suggest that the Victoria is mister Pacola, keep his mouth shut. Tell me what is on? Who do I have here?
Speaker 3: Dale?
Speaker 9: I've got Dale? Good morning, Dale.
Speaker 10: I want award?
Speaker 9: John? You won an award.
Speaker 10: Working?
Speaker 9: Wow, you won an award? Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 3: My first tern?
Speaker 9: Why did it? What was the award for?
Speaker 10: We're working for?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: You won an award for working? You must have been working very hard, busy, busy, busy, busy, and you won.
Speaker 9: An award for being a good worker. Yeah, isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 10: And now the Christmas place coming up next on the seventeen seventeenth, Is it of December?
Speaker 9: Yeah, seventeenth of December. I hope December.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you go, well, you've got a lot happening, You've won an award, and you've got your Christmas party coming up.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Now tell me this, what have you been doing? Have you been going to bed and sleeping.
Speaker 10: Middle of the night, in the middle of.
Speaker 9: The night, but you haven't been walking around? Nah?
Speaker 10: The listener, I'm raasy when the ghosts say, listen to good easy, Okay.
Speaker 7: So you listen to the music and the music helps put you to sleep. Yeah, well that's good. That's nothing wrong with that. No, nothing wrong with that at all. So you're not walking around in the middle of the night.
Speaker 10: No, I saw him. I've got a boat much chishtar present for Christmas?
Speaker 9: What did you buy her?
Speaker 10: About?
Speaker 3: A naughty?
Speaker 9: Nay? What a lovely present?
Speaker 10: A lovely present?
Speaker 9: What a lovely Aren't you? Aren't you a good brother?
Speaker 10: You are a good brother?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you are a good brother, a good man, Yeah, good man, A very generous man.
Speaker 3: It's Jon's fry.
Speaker 9: Yeah, John is right. You bet are you going to sing a song for me?
Speaker 10: You ain't going to sing?
Speaker 9: What are you going to sing?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 3: Doughtor and Nurse Reggie have a very shy leader and you have lit even ever say or Ardi have they Reggie? You sit under call me name and then the lay both rudo John in the rainy gay then saw the Christmas see saying they say weird, Well you know so what once you shame my stay tonight and now that a deed love scene and then I sound it we were othering Nurse Brady use another hitter, very good.
Speaker 7: The last note was terrific, very good, very good. Rootolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It's a classic old Christmas song. You sang that very well.
Speaker 9: That was very good, very good, very good. All right mate, Well I better go and earn a dollar or something.
Speaker 3: I saw Mama kissing change under the then michell Son ad didn't see me tree under tendant tendent be apart, and I do something my my paper fastesty and I well, mamasy saying the under is a miss it, Calie.
Speaker 9: Why wow, Wow, that was a pretty couple of high notes in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, very good, very good is still still around.
Speaker 7: Yeah he's listening. Yeah, it's Friday Morning. Listens Friday mornings. Yeah, you can say hello to Santa.
Speaker 3: Hey, excuse me, say I want I want lots of present for Christmas Day.
Speaker 9: I want lots of easy, you want lots of dale. I don't know.
Speaker 7: You mustn't be greedy, mate, You can't say I want lots. Just say i'd love some presents on Christmas Day.
Speaker 10: I lot some present for Christmas Day.
Speaker 7: Yeah that that's a very nice way to do it. You don't say you don't want to be greedy, do you? No, No, I don't want to be greedy at all. All right, my mate, I've got to go now. You got to go now, yep, gotta go and strike a blow. Got to make a dollar or fifty cents at least, do my best.
Speaker 3: Merry Christmas?
Speaker 1: I went out.
Speaker 10: Have you marry Christmas?
Speaker 9: Who are you talking to Santa?
Speaker 7: Santa's listening, Yes, yeah, he listens, So you tell I just don't say I want a lot of presents, just say I hope you remember me. On Christmas Day, Santa.
Speaker 10: I hope you remember me on Christmas Day, Santa.
Speaker 9: That's the boy. That's a nice way to put it. And I'm sure that Santa will remember you.
Speaker 10: He will remember you.
Speaker 9: He will. Don't you worry about it. That's right, all right, mate? Well, I better go strike a blow, earn a dollar, do something. Yes, Okay, we'll talk to each other next week.
Speaker 10: I talked to you next week. Okay, bye bye.
Speaker 9: Bye bye Dale. Talk to you next week, talk you next week.
Speaker 1: I'm the number one Dale supporter in the world fan club until the day I dine.
Speaker 2: He's so sweet, And that's your first time hearing him, right.
Speaker 1: And I've had very I've never heard him before.
Speaker 5: I want to hear more of him.
Speaker 2: He's got some more. It's funny that you've connected with him so instantly, because I can't even remember when I first heard Dale. But I remember it was always a case of my dad being like everyone Dale's on and would be like, oh, Dale's back. Like he's been calling in every Friday, usually around eleven, and his life story has pretty much unfolded on the John Laws Show. So he used to live with his mum. I believe she was his full time care for a long time. So he was always telling stories about his mum and John was always in her how's mum, Dale? And oh good John? And then one week it was oh, you know, mum's sick John. And then you know, after some time went on and Dale called through with the unfortunate news that his mum had passed away. So I want to point out as well that just this year John Laws lost his wife. Yeah, I remember that, but it's been a few years since Dale lost his mum. And you heard in that first audio I played. You're right that John was asking if Dale's been getting enough sleep? Yeah, asking if he's been walking around. Yeah, well there's a reason for that. Now this is the sad part. Take a listen.
Speaker 7: One three hundred five six four sixty five two telephone number if you'd like to give us a call. Oh I think I might have found Dale.
Speaker 3: Dale.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Dale.
Speaker 10: I had a fall last night?
Speaker 9: Oh you didn't? You have a nasty fall or just a little fall? A bad fall, A bad fall? What happened.
Speaker 10: That there was hard his head on his fall on my head?
Speaker 8: What happened he hit your what did you hit your head on on on a the coir, the cot hand on my head, oh, the coat hanger.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's no good. But you you're okay. I'm fine, Yes, so long as you're fine, because you know I worry about you. I want you to be fine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 9: Now, now what have you been up to? Tell me? What have you been up to? Have you been going to sleep? Apart from hitting yourself on the head, you been going to sleep?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mate, not yet.
Speaker 9: I know you're walking around and you're looking for mum.
Speaker 10: Still walking around looking for mum?
Speaker 9: Mate? Oh no, mate, You're not going to find.
Speaker 10: Mum and never going to find mom now, You're not.
Speaker 9: One day you will, not yet.
Speaker 8: You can't fight half, No, not not yet.
Speaker 9: So you've got to be You've got to be patient.
Speaker 10: You must see your Monday.
Speaker 9: You will, you don't. Don't worry. One day you'll be back with mum. I promise you.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 7: So you just think about that she's waiting for you, She's she's watching you, don't. Don't you think she's not got an eye on you, because she has. She's looking down and making sure that her dale is is good and healthy and happy. She wants you to be happy.
Speaker 10: Matey wants you to be very very happy.
Speaker 7: She wants you to be very very happy, So you must. You must try and be happy. And the way to be happy is to think about the lovely memories you had of Mum and the good fun you had together with Mum, and the love you share still with Mum because she still loves you, even though she's up there, she still loves you.
Speaker 10: He still loves you up you bet she.
Speaker 9: Loves you and you love her. I do, I know you do, I know you do.
Speaker 7: So everything's pretty good really, when you're stop and they have a close look at it, do you you know?
Speaker 9: Things are pretty good, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, bless you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the one that got me when I heard it the first time.
Speaker 1: You can hear in his voice that he has to sort of stop and check and then move on. That's that's yeah. He's such a good friend to him. Many radio announcers have just move on and wouldn't give Dale the time of day.
Speaker 2: I know, I love I love seeing that side of John because we are used to the ruthless you know, yeah, like we'll have very little patience recallers. Yeah, he and Dale have had this really beautiful relationship over the years.
Speaker 1: So and then I mean John is also very recently lost his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what that's what I mean. I think he would be a good person to to tell Dale about, you know, grief.
Speaker 1: He could relate. Yeah, that's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry to end up a bit of a down Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Mit, Sure, Jesus Christ. Next week we'll be back ridiculing people though, So it's fine, back to what.
Speaker 9: We do best.
Speaker 2: And I know I was going to do this next week, but I thought, like fell last show, it's meant to be a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we could be silly in the last show. It's just good to get it out of the system.
Speaker 2: But I know that, you know, Christmas can be a tricky time to some people because it reminds them of people that aren't there anymore.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know it can. But John had a great point. You know, you just remember them. They are still there, They're always there.
Speaker 2: I also didn't want to do it next week because I thought it would be a bit fucking off thing. It's Jenna, It's going to be in a coffin.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very true, it's happening Jane.
Speaker 2: Well, is it happening. You're the one looking after this. I don't know anyone knew here. You might not have heard. But Jenna decided that she wanted to do a show from a coffin as a challenge. Mitch's organizing it, and can.
Speaker 1: I just say, people often go you put Jennet through the ring. Jenna's suggested this match.
Speaker 2: I think we suggested it. She was oddly keen for it in a joke. Well, we know that she's lived multiple lives, so this isn't her first. She's not.
Speaker 1: On the show from a coffin before.
Speaker 2: No interesting, We did check. You weren't here in episode fifty. But we did check with the guy you won't suffocate no, which is you know, boring, But that's all right.
Speaker 5: It's happened before.
Speaker 1: I had a call with him yesterday, Yes, and he said, can I call you back? Mate's very busy. Oh yeah, coved of course. Is a lot going on, got a lot of business. It's true, that's true. Is business booming? That's that's tricky one. Because you got a drink, so you go, how's work?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 1: Radio is great? You don't never an ever that'd be business? What about you Trevor Boomer her the best month ever. Just bought a yacht. Why what are you doing? You would feel bad in the few, wouldn't you? People are dropping light fly all those white ladies in their five bedroom mentions. Not the white with the white lady if you're not the white women rich as well.
Speaker 2: So they both work anyway, So shooting tech th I if you can get the coffin in here next week for our final episode.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's gonna be fun. We're doing any Christmas stuff will be Christmas Eve themed.
Speaker 2: I would assumed.
Speaker 5: So yeah, Bells, I'll be in the coffins.
Speaker 1: So Notathn Scrims Christmas.
Speaker 2: Her grave.
Speaker 1: Well, she's not our Slava. She's doing this voluntarily. All right, guys, We'll see you next week for the very last episode of season two. We'll see you then see you guys, Ye just me.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify, meet worthy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we hope to trick most people out of listening, and then we just hang out with you. You guys are our favorite listeners, the best of the bunch, So you mustn't tell anyone if you've discovered the secret segment. It's our secret. Shame we go on tangents. We just we don't focus.
Speaker 1: It's like our only fans really, isn't it's just the extra content.
Speaker 2: Imagine if we did that. We just uploaded like an MP three to only fans and it's just our our bonus bands at the end of every episode.
Speaker 1: Did you know that's what only fans were started?
Speaker 8: As?
Speaker 1: It was like a Patreon It was like.
Speaker 2: Still, is that that's what it's meant to be?
Speaker 1: But I've seen that. It's like Helen Mirren my only fans. All right, I'm sure there's a market for it. No, it's just behind the scenes footy from the set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like content that you have to pay to get that. Kato Potato has an only fans and she's not adding nuds Potato.
Speaker 1: She's great Potato.
Speaker 2: I did, oh god, when I used to host not My Cup of Team old podcast heard of it. We did an interview with Katio Potato because I'm friends with her, and we didn't air it because she like she is designed for add brief like she just rambles and rambles and rambles, and it went for forty minutes, and there's no way I can cut down a forty minute chat. And in the end, I'm not even kidding Ashela and Talisa and I we turned the mics off and we just sat around with our headphones off, going what do we do? She won't stop even tried. It's like she couldn't hear it's we'll interrupting, and we'd ask a question, but she wouldn't answer it. She'd just go on another. It was the most bizarre thing. It was like she'd had acid before the interview.
Speaker 1: Jesus. She's not normally like that when I talked to her on Facebook and stuff. So it was just the weirdest interview I've ever done.
Speaker 2: We never aired it.
Speaker 1: She's also not making as much content as she used.
Speaker 2: To, right, oh yeah, she's quite sick, is she really? Yeah? Oh yeah, thoughts with your cada potato of course legend. I also forgot to mention at the end of the show there that next week we are letting you in on a little experiment that we've been doing in this very show. You might have noticed that Mitch has been making some noise at the start of every podcast, during our opening music the legontro. There, well, I've just been one week, I sneezed.
Speaker 1: Yah, there's been a few, there's been a couple.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, and it was there was the reason behind that. We weren't just being funny. It was an experiment, and I've got to tell you, I'm very disappointed in you all. You there, you listener, I'm very upset with you. I'm not happy with the result. I'll let you in on the experiment next week. But yeah, we weren't doing it for fun. It was actually to test you.
Speaker 1: You've just taken part in the CSIRO experiment and fail. You have failed, you don't get paid. Mitch was made. He called me furious that it's turned out how it has.
Speaker 5: Anyway disappointing.
Speaker 1: Next week it'll all be revealed worthy. Mitchell stops to leave this recording, so he just keeps it. It's downstairs. Mitch has one car park. No one's here. You'll be able to find it.
Speaker 2: If this, if this booth wasn't soundproof, this studio, I reckon we could hear the beeping from my car if I did the lock from here.
Speaker 1: It should you run to the roof and do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I definitely get it from the roof. Really, yeah, do you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't. Let me set you up with one of these.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: This is the wireless Britney Spears headset, Mike, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think, well that's saying range if I'm on the roof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure we can try it.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna be able to hear you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 9: It's the radio.
Speaker 5: It's not working.
Speaker 2: We're not connected yet, no time at the present, clown.
Speaker 5: It's not working. It's not going to work.
Speaker 1: Funk the Brittany mic Take this one? Take that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Use that?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 9: How am I? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right guys off, all right, So this is what we're listening out for Jenna. Okay, it sounds like do you think we'll hear it? Ladies? Is there no one here? This is what it's like nightly for me. It's horrendous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I feel I'm going to be stabbed in these lonely halls.
Speaker 5: No, the clean is very nice, like these little adventures me too.
Speaker 1: This was the doTerra oil diffusion car, right, Mitch.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was like episode six of We've really not done any adventures.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true.
Speaker 2: We sent Jenna to Bloody the Driving Cinema in Blacktown.
Speaker 1: Two episodes ago. In the Blacktown Driving Cool was that it metres at the horn? No, that was the rooftop, you idiot.
Speaker 2: That was me opening a door.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, folsom.
Speaker 2: Where is my son of a bitch vehicle?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pump you right up?
Speaker 2: Can I turn the I'm going to turn the music down just to help. All right, hold on, Oh it's cold up here.
Speaker 1: I'll just hurry up and do it.
Speaker 2: There's a sign that says no admittance. Now, well okay? Oh was it rained? There's puddles everywhere up on this roof.
Speaker 5: This sounds scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like this is a Blue Witch project. Is it raining? No?
Speaker 2: It just must have.
Speaker 1: All Right, you ready, I'm up on the roof. Here we go, Mitch Cruz life from the roof. Will the horn test work? This is what we're listening for, Mitch, go for it.
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 2: It's working?
Speaker 1: Oh is it? Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's a runner someone's running past. I'm gonna be but when he gets to my car. Okay, motherfucker, that's what you get for exercising at this time of night. Get alive alright ready, he looked.
Speaker 1: Get back to the studio, Mitchell, see he's got the latest. Sorry, do I have to come back?
Speaker 2: I might just hang up here. If that's the right with you, We get we should we end the show from right here.
Speaker 5: But I think we've got a traffic report, Midge.
Speaker 1: Thank you for crossing live. We're rist up. We'll be checking in with you straight after this. W s FM time. My god, we should replace that with and we do it like this the beach the same, Mitch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can we at least get our own traffic sweeper, Maid, I'm sick of plugging that awful station WSFM.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that. Let's get our own IDYM traffic made and it starts with this.
Speaker 2: I'll edit them closer together, all right, get back to studio Mitch here, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, what a time to be a life. Yes, that worked. I'm shocked. I'm just I couldn't really hear it. I think I'll have to listen back. You have to bump up the audio.
Speaker 2: Are you guys still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 2: Know how I said that there was a gate that said no admittance. Yeah, I think it's only openable from one side, and I'm now on the other side, and it went he's stuck.
Speaker 1: You're suck.
Speaker 2: Look I think I may be, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: It's still an experiment. You stay there overnight, come back to studio, Mitch, I can't.
Speaker 1: Are you actually locked? Yes?
Speaker 2: Why would I make that up?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I don't know. For content?
Speaker 2: Can you send jennera I don't want to wrap the show yet.
Speaker 1: All right, Jenna, can you run up and help him take your pass? Drop mine? Okay, there's my past. Thank you. There you go, which you actually locked?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: God, what if you did this at night when no one was here, you'd be trapped?
Speaker 2: Well, I would hazard a guess and say that's why they put a no admittance sign on the fucking gate.
Speaker 1: That makes plenty of sense. Well, I'm surprised that work, to be honest, but I'm glad we did it.
Speaker 2: Riveting Content. I don't know if you remember, but last week you said that I should play the mispronunciation of yours that I noticed. Yeah, yeah, well Nigella kind of replaced that in the main show, but I do have it. If you want me to still point out that that mispronunciation of yours. I didn't feel that strongly about it in the end, so I've saved it for the shit bit of the show.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we'll get back to studio and we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Over hear you, idiot, Oh dear, it's nice in studio. The air cons laughing. There's no gates that have locked me in.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. Jenna's got me. Thank you, Jenna, be with us.
Speaker 1: Have you not been out there?
Speaker 2: Jenna?
Speaker 1: I just pushed her out. He's Jenna whelping from here.
Speaker 2: Now she's locked out.
Speaker 1: If you both are locked up there?
Speaker 2: No, I just she like, let me out, and then goes, oh, I've never been up here. So I pushed her out the gate and then close it. So now Jenna's not.
Speaker 1: Right, classic classic switch.
Speaker 8: Raw I.
Speaker 1: Mitchell helps the poor girl.
Speaker 2: Here go, there go.
Speaker 1: This is out of hand.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it's out of hand? You're no fun today, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Not really into torture.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, that's that makes fun of us. God, it's flowry up here, Chilie. All right, we're coming back down.
Speaker 1: Okay, see you soon. Then we get back in, we're gonna have to keep talking.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, we've got time to kill. You're gonna have to what do you mean we'll talk then when we get back in, We're not just gonna leave silence in the podcast. You're gonna have to keep talking. It's called patting out in the beds. I don't know if you've heard of it.
Speaker 9: That was frightening.
Speaker 2: Well, you're really just saying nothing.
Speaker 1: I can't hear them pains in the asses? Hello, why do I stop talking? Welcome back? Why did you stop talking? Because I could see that you were on approach? Thank you, Jennifer buzz? How was it up there? You both are very wind boy, I can imagine. And what's his mispronunciation? Because I doubt that I've made a mistake.
Speaker 2: It was definitely wrong, but I just yeah, As I was listening back to it, I was like, like, if it was if it was that good, I probably would have had this feeling of, oh my god, I have to bring this up today.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I have to hold it.
Speaker 2: So this is I don't feel that strongly about it, but you.
Speaker 1: Guys be the judge, and this is no Nigella moment.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's on Nigella's level.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, do you want to just play it on your phone?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I did load it over there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so it can't be that bad.
Speaker 2: It's been either I think I called it cherry mispronunciation or there's two here. Yeah, the first one is the whole sentence. The second one is the isolated grab. You know how we do things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this thing.
Speaker 5: We've got hypersermia, I'll grow.
Speaker 1: Up, Jenny, you had a jacket, I'm wearing bloody thingle and short you when you hike the indies. I know hamaa Ganda, you'll be fine, all right to miss him? Yeah, he's a great guy.
Speaker 9: Are we ready?
Speaker 1: All right? Here we go. This is my apparent. I doubt it mispronunciation from this show or somewhere else.
Speaker 2: It was episode forty nine, jeez, okay, so not that long ago.
Speaker 1: Here we go, let's roll it. Although I'm very thorough in my research, with thorough, oh thorough, that's ridiculous, thorough, thorough, thorough, thorough. So it's thorough thorough. And I said, although I'm very thorough in my research, and clearly not if I can't pronounce the word thorough instead of thorough, so it's thorough thorough.
Speaker 5: Really thorough. I think Americans say thorough.
Speaker 1: Thorough well obviously, I mean so my my voice has been twanged by thorough, the American thorough.
Speaker 2: The problem was that I couldn't really think of any rhyming words to go.
Speaker 1: With a barrow Monday. I love that fish barrow Monday. That's not great thorough barow sorough Paramatta You would say paramatta paramatta cause you change the art thorough parametto. It's a double way thorough thorough. Although I'm very thorough in my you called me out. I sound like it right now.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice it at the time.
Speaker 1: Borrow too stupid, thorough thorough sorrow bara, you know, my kindness are my favorite because they have natural burrows.
Speaker 2: I met this new guy and Tinder. He makes my heart flutter.
Speaker 1: Thorough. That's dumb. Yeah, thorough.
Speaker 5: There's one ingredient in a cake that I really really love, but.
Speaker 1: Thorough. Okay, maybe it's funny that I thought this one doesn't really matter. Thorough man. Oh yeah, he's just a bunch of Peter patter Thorough. You know, I watched a movie the other day and it had terrible reviews. Everyone says, this is trash, is trash, terrible, trash, trash, trash, trash is Alis in Wonderland the remake. I thought, I like the good characters in. My favorite, of course, was the Mad Hatter.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Also, I pissed off if I told you this story. What sorry my phone? The glass is cracked and I bought a very expensive screen protector that they claim was anti shadow, and it's cracked and I'm very mad.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did I say hold on? Did I say thorough or thorough although I'm very thorough in my research with you? So it's the ladder? Did you stutter?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I think I should have brought it up.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know that Mitch used to work part time as the child's entertaining give a new tricks. You know, you pull things out up a hat and go tutto.
Speaker 1: Idiot. I would very true. Yep, Oh what are you doing thurrowing your eyebrows?
Speaker 2: This is a hard one. Yeah, that's what I mean. That's why I didn't bring it up, because I was like, it's ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so when last week when you said, oh, let's do it next week. It was a bit of me that was like, God, now he's holding me to it. So thank god you found an idella one, so we bumped it.
Speaker 1: Meet her Worthy. You can't beat that. Meet her Worthy absolutely dumb. All right, guys, have we done? We should go me.
Speaker 2: It felt like that show flew by well.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know we have Jenna's previous hookups on the show. Oh yeah, to laugh a minute.
Speaker 2: No we can't talk about that.
Speaker 1: No we can't. Thank you Jennifer being a great sport everyone. Have I done an instant interview?
Speaker 2: No, because every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think you are going to have to do something and think of one that will stump me.
Speaker 2: Well, like I deliberately get someone who's just well beyond your recognition, like.
Speaker 1: A neuroscientist, get me Charlie Tayo.
Speaker 2: Politics, Charlie politician.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Julia Gillar's doing the rounds for her.
Speaker 2: You'd have enough knowledge stored away about.
Speaker 1: Her Gilla, the misogyny speech in the red hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and her husband Tim, her partner, the hairdresser.
Speaker 1: I forget that. That was a little moment in time where everyone was laughing at him calling him gay. Yeah, that's horrendous.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: He just loves and knows how to do roots well.
Speaker 2: It's a right, nothing wrong with knowing how to do roots well.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, yeah eh. Anyway, anyway, guys, this has been Is it just moving the podcast?
Speaker 2: It's actually final week next Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say that it's our last week for twenty twenty, our last episode of season two. Then we're back for season three.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, last time we wrapped a season, it was because I was masking my inner demons and I was panicking and needed to break I can promise you this time, I'm not wrapping the show to have a breakdown. In fact, I know that I'm going to be itching to come back.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: So I don't know how long we're going to be gone for. I think it's going to be more you. You're the one that needs a rest.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, if anyone's close to a mental breakdown, it's Jennam. But then me next the coffin. I'm burnt out, man. I've had a very busy end of the year and I'm over it.
Speaker 2: So we'll see you in April.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, Hay Michinani do on their podcast. They take a three month break every year. Why, they say, the podcast lords tell them to.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think we're off that email. I don't think we're part of that groupcast Kings. We'll work it out, but don't worry. It won't be without us for a while. All will be revealed next week and we'll see them for the final episode of season two.
Speaker 2: Still got one episode to go and it's going to be a great one.
Speaker 1: It will be huge.
Speaker 2: Can't wait. See then, Bye bye, See you in the coffin
Speaker 10: At Joe