Speaker 1: Wednesday afternoon on the pickup Britt, Laura and Mitch. Thanks to Chemist Warehouse heading today great savings every day.
Speaker 2: I have realized if I was a thief, this is the sort of person I would be. There is a man that's going viral. He's a burglar in San Diego in America. The police haven't caught him yet, but they have this footage of him robbing a house that's gone viral. They're desperately trying to track him down. He walks into this open lip garage in San Diego, so it's open. He's like, ah, it's an invitation. I'm going to go flog some stuff. So he walks in and then this big dog comes running at him. So he's like, oh my god, this is going to be disastrous. But it's a big labrador.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: They're like really friendly, welcoming labradors. Yeah, So the labrador runs over to him, and there's footage of him stopping the burglary to say hello to the dog. So he's robbing his house.
Speaker 1: What a useless dog? He sits down.
Speaker 2: Oh no, wait for it, he's won out.
Speaker 1: What a useless robber.
Speaker 2: He sits down and starts to pat the dog. The dog's rolling over like the dog's bad, the burglar's bad. This hole set up is bad. But the reason it's going viral is what he's saying to the dog. Have I listened to the conversation they're having, because.
Speaker 1: Because you're the coolest dog I've ever known, I love you too.
Speaker 2: He didn't steal the dog, I love you too.
Speaker 1: Wait, he's in the middle of stealing someone's house. Objects in their.
Speaker 2: House, no, in their garage. So he went in there to steal a thirteen hundred dollars electric bike, which he did in fact steal after he stopped to play with the dog. Anyway, he's telling the dog over and over again how how cool it is and how much he loves it, and he's like, oh my god, I love you too, like they're having a convo. Then he goes, you've got too much shit? How do you have so much shit in your house? Why do you all have this stuff to the dog. He's talking to the dog, and then he goes, dude, you might be the coolest dog ever. And then he gets on his bike and rides away. So he does eventually steal the bike. It would be so mad if that was my dog, I'd be like, you useless ball of fluff, you trader.
Speaker 1: Has he been caught.
Speaker 2: No, But because because of the fact that he stopped to talk to the dog, they've actually got enough footage to catch to catch it. But if he didn't, so, in fact, the dog might have known exactly what it was doing. He's like, Hey, I just need to get the still look over here, I'm going to roll my bag. Look at the camera.
Speaker 1: That's a smart tactic. Be cute, get him on the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or just be a proper dog and attack him and then he won't steal anything in the first place. No, I'm sorry, but if someone was going to rob my house, that is how I would want them to treat my dog. I wouldn't want them to be angry or vicious. I would want them to love it to death and then take whatever. So when I say angry and vicious, I don't mean the human.
Speaker 1: I mean the dog. Yeah, at the human the house.
Speaker 2: So when I was in my teenage years, we had a her name was Lily, a Rhodesian ridgeback. She was sixty six kilos. This is the biggest, Like, that's my weight.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: She was a beefcake. Well, they're lying hunters, that's what they are. And she was inside the house and somebody broke into our house. They jumped the fence and they start. They got all the way to our glass door and came into the house. When Lily woke up and went psycho chased them out of the house. They were running for their life. They jumped this big aluminum fence, it's like six foot tall, and Lily, like a bulldozer, ran straight into the fence. The whole fence, I'm talking twenty meters of the fence went down and she chased them down the street.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the dog.
Speaker 2: You won't okay. I almost think maybe it needs to sit somewhere between Lily and a retriever, somewhere.
Speaker 1: In the middle. All right, next on the show. As you know, I'm in my Hot Girl era. I'm at the gym every single day. I went to the gym yesterday and I did not work out once. In fact, what happened at the gym. I've actually got the images of what went down at the gym yesterday. Should I show them to you? I've got them.
Speaker 2: Okay, do we want to see photos of you at the gym shirt off was.
Speaker 1: It was definitely on I want to see getting hands. Oh yeah, this was a big moment at the gym for me, and I'm being celebrated. It's actually quite BEAUTIFU or text on the pickup