Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms. Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 3: The girl is getting her steps up, Babe turns out walking thirty minutes to work and thirty minutes from work. There's not equal ten thousand steps. So we are working on that.
Speaker 4: We are what's it equal? Not enough?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, four thousand if that guy? So I'm like, well, where else I have to walk? There's noe asked me to go right, I'll let you know how I go with that. We are getting yoked for the apocalypse. You never know if you have to fight someone at a nondescript.
Speaker 4: Bar redactor, redactor, We'll talk to you soon. Potty tier two.
Speaker 5: To two types of people with Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 1: On Uring the Week, Guys, I played a voice note that I collected from my friend Ali, who supposed that being bullied by your sibling makes you a better person, makes you more able to handle rejection and smooth out some of those character flaws. She brought me another theory, and that is the princess prince which warlock theory. You could either be a princess or a witch. Yeah, or you can be a prince or a warlock.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 2: Which are you, And I'm going to start by saying which I am.
Speaker 4: No, we'll do each other. You're a witch? Did that feel targeted?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I send it self identify as a princess. So I'm confused as to why which is coming across?
Speaker 2: Do you agree McCall?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Rum has been in denial about her spookiness since the day that we decided to join forces in profession, matrimony, and vocation. She vehemently denied being a fellow spooky person, but then went on to express her and a family. So I'm just a bit confused as to why she's confused.
Speaker 1: Can I say, you know, I want to name my first girl Sabrina?
Speaker 4: Oh for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I would say I believe I'm a princess. It's quite like I like to think I'm the main character. That's why I had bond here for so long. But now I've relegated myself back to alpha beta Beta.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, you're blonde.
Speaker 3: Now, so yeah, and the pink sister, listen, I am a self identified witch, and I do so with intention. Now I see it that I was presenting to the world a more socially acceptable version of myself. Oh, that wasn't helpful.
Speaker 2: And what did that look like?
Speaker 3: Well, in the sense that like, I just feel like if I was talking to a friend and I was like, oh, my goodness, I had the witch's experience. I was driving to the airport and I checked the flight and it was all on time. And then I said to my friend, I hope it's the legs. I'm a little bit late and the flight's late. I'm such a witch. But I wouldn't say that to people because I'm like, well, that might be off putting.
Speaker 4: Now I don't care.
Speaker 3: So I am a self identifying witch, but in my heart of hearts, I am a princess. My family calls me princess, but they also call me boss, which I think says heaps.
Speaker 2: You're definitely both, Mikayla, what do you hunt?
Speaker 1: I want to be a witch, but I think I'm a princess.
Speaker 4: It's a bad thing.
Speaker 1: I just want to be a bit more serious.
Speaker 4: Oh, get off it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a beautiful princess.
Speaker 3: But good to know that we've brought it out the category. I think it's appropriate to know that it's not just binary. Sometimes there's four.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it could be so many things at once. Definitely, I'm always interested in you fan dangle theories, social theories. I did post the theory the other day about your friend's top if you can post on the internet, and there was a bit of blowback.
Speaker 4: Was that a theory? There was a bit of blowback.
Speaker 3: But also I think it's important for us to understand the breadth and depth of the narrawarrative of borrowing things from friends.
Speaker 2: I agree. I stand by what I said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stand by you.
Speaker 1: I was at the pub yet again. Okay, it seems to be an ongoing thread. Talk to me and a friend of mine with quite large bosoms, that's her words, not mine, gave a hug.
Speaker 2: To a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, walked away, and another friend of mine I over heard this conversation, said, oh my god, did you see that was such a power move when you hugged that guy because you have massive boobs.
Speaker 2: And apparently she thinks if.
Speaker 1: You have a large chest and you hug men, particularly like ex boyfriends or like guys that hurt your feelings, it's like a dominant power move.
Speaker 3: What man told them this, No, this is if you hate me, hug me just so I can feel you in a way that I don't want to feel you.
Speaker 2: Chicks are crazy.
Speaker 3: You don't see the vision, not at all. But maybe I'm not understanding. If you could one more time.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, So the idea is that if you have big boobs, you can use them as weapons and subjugate men who are attracted to boobs or others in what way you're intimidating them with a gentle caress, with a gender caress of each bottom against their chest.
Speaker 3: And when you heard this at the pub, did you immediately think, yeah, this makes heaps of sense.
Speaker 1: The woman who was saying the theory was pissed, and she was looking like this and gieing like this. It was funny and it was like from a really primal, primal.
Speaker 4: Place, from a primal pace that can be trusted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we've cut the cameras and suddenly.
Speaker 4: Everybody in the moon is like, yeah, it's primal power. Where were you when we.
Speaker 5: Were cooking before?
Speaker 2: Are going to be?
Speaker 1: What are you going to be?
Speaker 2: Une?
Speaker 3: I understand for me, people are sick, every single one here because you're.
Speaker 5: Like, ye, you're listening to flex and frooms on kata I recently redownloaded hinge.
Speaker 1: The prompts like, I've got people out here being so lazy with these prompts, being like I don't want to do them.
Speaker 2: These ones are stupid.
Speaker 1: Get off the app then, Okay, go and meet someone at a bar if you need that. Bloody lazy, we get it. They're usually the ones that want a long term relationship be vulnerable. Anyway, Mikayla has gotten me onto this AI program.
Speaker 2: What is it, Mikayla.
Speaker 4: It's called Love Genius dot Io.
Speaker 1: Love Genius dot Io and it gives you an AI style program.
Speaker 3: Mickayla made you a hinge profile, right, yeah, because because you were struggling a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh you sorry guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so last week we were in the studio and I was trying to make my hinge and it's like really hard to pick the right photos. That's why Mikayla's gone out and done this. It was consensual. I really appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 3: So basically, Michaela's filled in the question there for through me and confirmed a few details, but we'll just go through them for me. Is a female living in an Eastern suburbs location. Describes herself as a Ceoh silly TikTok spark joy, and she loves making starter pack memes.
Speaker 4: That's so true.
Speaker 3: So basically the bio that's been created for Throume says, and she quotes.
Speaker 1: I'm a CEO who knows how to get the job done and have fun along the way, whether it's creating catchy tiktoks or memes. I'm always up for a good laugh and entertainment while busting out some serious work. Taking life by the horns is what I do best.
Speaker 2: So if you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Someone drivenant with ambition and an upbeat attitude, then that's me. This is like what my dad would write.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's option number one.
Speaker 3: But option number two, which I'll read, please, the world is my playground. Froom says. I conquer mountains and dive into the unknown with courages my compass. I explore uncharted territory with a relentless ambition for success. Amidst this journey of exploration, I say, mindful and relish in each moment that life has to offer. Crafting silly tiktoks from dancing things and creating memes out of startupacks a unique combination of drive and playfulness that will keep you on your toes.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is kind of pose option.
Speaker 3: Ready to make a positive impact if you share my passion for social justice and leading by example.
Speaker 2: Let's chat.
Speaker 3: I'm an ambitious business executive looking with someone who is ready to take on the world with me for the challenge. These all work perfectly. Which one will you be using?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the one one feels good.
Speaker 2: This is great, So what's the program again?
Speaker 4: Mikayla love genius io.
Speaker 1: Al Right, guys, let's up.
Speaker 3: It is so important for you to know how your friends are talking about you behind your back. And I don't mean gossiping or bitching about you. What I mean is how are your friends representing your image when you're not in the room.
Speaker 4: Yes, very important.
Speaker 3: This question was sparked based on a conversation for me and I were having off air.
Speaker 4: Those two happen quite frequently, would you believe.
Speaker 2: Which We've got a little text shat.
Speaker 3: And it happens every now and then when we will tell each other that somebody has asked us about the other person that I'll be at a party, somebody will be like, oh you know, oh my god, what's froom really really like? And la la, and does she go by Lucinda? You know she live and all these things.
Speaker 1: You got to say, there is such an honor in being in people's mounts.
Speaker 2: I must make oh to sudden and heard yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So that let us have a conversation on how we had both defined each other to other people or described each other, which then dovetailed into a more important conversation, which was what do you want us to say? What are the key words you'd like to come up so we can ensure that the narrative is either accurate or just working in your favor. Frumy had mentioned to me that she likes to tell people that I am more sensitive than I come across, which I appreciate because it's good to make sure the perception of me is balanced. However, I think we get into a bit of a slippery pickle. Slippery pickle for me, my sensitivity and vulnerability is a gift that I like to share with close circle people, and so I would hate people to get the wrong impression that I'm going to be super sensitive to them and break my sternum open when I'm just gonna giggle and.
Speaker 4: Go yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: But it's good to know that I like a broad narrative. Since we've had this conversation, I've been having kind of like counter conversation with a few of my friends, And what I've been encouraging my friends to do is give people context for the era of their life that they are currently in. Okay, because you know how sometimes you see your friends switching up or doing different things and you're kind of like, are you going through something or is this intentional? I don't really know what's the vibe. Or if you suddenly switch it up and suddenly you're doing pottery every weekend, but you never been in pottery Bay before, let me know youre just trying new things. Have you found an inner calling for the ceramic arts? What is happening? We're always changing and evolving, but expecting people around us to just get it without the context of it happening.
Speaker 2: Totally agree.
Speaker 1: Always let them be like, I'm a clean girl.
Speaker 3: So the thing that I've been doing, remember we had this conversation that I was trying to integrate a bit more of a damsel energy into my life. Right, So one part of that was not self inflicted, it was COVID inflicted.
Speaker 4: I became more clumsy. Where'd that come from? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a COVID thing.
Speaker 3: COVID inflicted clumsiness, COVID inflicted Oh no, influencer inflicted anxiety. And then suddenly I was like softer than I intended to be loopsie. But instead of just doing that, I told people I said, I'm a damsel.
Speaker 4: I'm a damsel.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be acting in damsel ways. And then suddenly it manifested. As such, people are more open to help or I've created an environment where it's more comfortable to help me.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Similarly, one thing I do say, and this is.
Speaker 3: A hot tip if you're a reforming, hyperindependent babbitch who needs to kind of soften the battleground, is you have to use the keywords that project exactly how you want to be treated. Okay, when I go on dates, you best believe I'm saying things like I'm just a pretty princess. I could have been kidnapped on the way here. It's just like, get the key words in, because even if it comes across as a joke, it's a key word that has been popped into the ether that is standing out what we tend to do is like subliminally and maybe subconsciously communicate a narrative that is far from the reality we're trying to achieve.
Speaker 2: Yep, I get that.
Speaker 1: It's like that meme that's the monkey and it's sitting, it's waiting. It's like in my slot.
Speaker 4: Era wanting someone to hold me. That's me.
Speaker 2: I just drew a picture of flex.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's so good, picky one two three, snap, I love that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So keywords how I describe through me. I feel like people don't really ask me how Frumy is, but they often allude to the behind the scenes of who she is, right, so they're not saying like what is she like generally like oh what was that about? Or like oh, I didn't know she's the type person to go here or do that or whatever, go where. So then I will make sure every time I'm communicating through me, I always make sure to communicate the contrasting elements and like, she is as serious as she is silly. That's a fact. She is as quirky as she is traditional. Yes, that's a fact traditional conservative might have been thrown and so for that reason, it gives you room to decide when you're with people which part you want to bring out and like tuck away?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying like that, you know.
Speaker 1: With people yesterday on a shoot and that's always coming up.
Speaker 4: Everyone's chatting about us.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, and they say, oh, do you know Flex mummy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's the best. I just say, oh, she's the best. Yeah, Like are you in love with her? Is there something sapphic going on? Said? Not with Flex?
Speaker 3: Not yet, not yet, never say never. That's That's where I'm at in life.
Speaker 1: I definitely ask you if you swing, I would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, contextually like at a party.
Speaker 1: Feel we did come to that conclusion. Good thing to ask you, mates, I reckon very much.
Speaker 4: Ask them quickly get on the same stup.
Speaker 3: Might be doing damage as we speak, and you need to ensure that the narrative is aligned for real.
Speaker 4: Missy Deally, you've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 5: For more, tune Inticater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.