Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast. The biggest news story, as in the one that we're all talking about over the last couple of days, has been the can't play concept and it can't play on this big megatur They obviously came here a couple of months ago in music at the Spheres on their I think it's their biggest lever global hits a huge, huge thing all over the world, and they've got this big jumbo tromp, and what a lovely way for them. They take moments during the show and Chris Martin, who have an interviewed Chris many times. Very funny guy, right, people don't really us about Chris Martin is a very very funny guy and alviously then here here make some comments or something. Sometimes he does a little impromptu song about what he sees on the jumbo tron and then lo and behold, the world didn't know what we're all now know. It's like, you know, in play school, they go through the window. We went through the billionaire window. Or should I say former billionaire window because suddenly on the jump Botron Chris despies something those words. I feel like that's being played on a TV in lawyer's office at some moment in the next couple of weeks in the very very big divorce payout where there's only one exhibit you're honor, it's this play this either they're having an affair or they have this grey show now in the moment. Very funny from Chris to say that, okay, because their reaction is the thing that's undone them. If they did nothing, yes, because apparently what I've been reading up on it, like everyone, we're all, we're all talking about it. I've ever heard so many conversations out about over the week and people talking about have you heard this? Have you seen the clip they duck down? If they did nothing, they drove some like two or three hours to go to a sea could play where no one would know them. So if they just stood there like anybody else would do, the world is none the wise there. He is still a one point two billion billionaire exactly, However, he's resigned over the weekend. I love the fact that you can imagine the kind of damage limitation meetings that went and over the weekend the company said they've now launched a food investigation. Don't worry about it, we've worked it out for you. He's having it off with her from HR. You don't need an investigation.
Speaker 2: Investigation over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen it in a few seconds. It's like a Shakespearean play within three seconds.
Speaker 2: But even to be so brazen as to go there and they were, he was doing the hug, I mean the boob hug.
Speaker 1: Around. We're the coworkers. I know the lady from human resources and that man has failed his module about workplace relationships. Sorry, Andy, you've got to go back and watch the video again. And also, it's such a middle aged story this because only middle aged people think the way to spice up your side action is to go to cold place concept. It's so I love Coldplay, but they are very They're a lovely, viby friendly blads. Yes, yeah, yeah, people who are having affairs in their twenties to thirties go to grubby hotels. They drove for three hours to a cold Play concert.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of people online being like, actually good on him because she's sort of around his age. I mean, billionaires could be having an affairs with, you know, someone in their twenties or thirties. Are good on him for having an affair with my wife.
Speaker 1: Had two reactions. One, Okay, well at least his age approspect, and then my wife. You show my wife a photo of anybody or anything, does a zoom and straightaway to examine how that every photo I take her and the kids are going give it to that one terrible. There she goes, she's not even that good, Sarah, that is not the point. And then she goes on lines to see what he's traded in her arm. It's not like a phone deal, but this way, God, he's mad. It's like a game show. Hey, here's here's what are you gonna do upright? Are you're gonna stick?
Speaker 2: You're gonna lose?
Speaker 1: Oh your millions, CEO. And also you've got to be honest. It's like they're now the world's most well known company. Yes, this is a pr move with a lady from human resources masters. I mean, for all we know, he's resigned and she's you know, I've been suspended. But really they're chuckling watching the shambas must be going through the roof none of us never heard of this, this tech company called Astronomer.
Speaker 2: No, I still don't. I mean I've read what they did, and I still actually have no idea what they do. Those like integration data, upward lifting, it's all nonsense.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that cold Play the next day on their official account, put out that cold Play and how going to have camera free JumboTron free zones can't play fans who want to be anonymous there with their side pieces.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show on podcast