Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show. Let us know yesterday your Monday were your Monday? Winter or loser? Texted me four seven five three one oh four three, Jackie boy, which way you I.
Speaker 4: Was a winner yesterday? Actually society was a winner because I was out on the streets doing good deeds.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and this is just another average Monday. F our man jack post.
Speaker 4: I saw a pulled up next to a girl whose car had broken down. She was out of it, on the phone trying to work out what to do. And I never realized I'd never been part of pushing a car before. I've been on the other side.
Speaker 1: That's great fun.
Speaker 4: Where my car has broken.
Speaker 1: Down years ago, eighties and nineties. It used to happen quite a lot because the way the cars were put together, so you know, you would have to do it quite a lot so and be stuck at a junction, and then people would get out and all push again. You feel the sense of camarati all come into it to happen stranger together. You don't get enough of that now because cars are so well made.
Speaker 4: I've had it happen to me in my first car. That's before I knew about putting like water or coolant in the system, and it just overheated, and people help me pushing across the four lanes of traffic. So I thought, this is my chance to give back to the universe or the time they pushed from me. What I didn't really take into account is we're on a heel. So we're parked at red lights on a hill facing upwards. And as I say to her, okay, you got to put it in neutral and I'll give it a shove and you steer it around the corner.
Speaker 1: I go to push and it's not moving, and I am someone's been skipping leg day and doing a lot of chest stuff.
Speaker 3: Obviously incredible here has very slim cars.
Speaker 4: It must be it must be the gravity of the situation. Because I am pushing. I am I'm giving you scribed the car.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Big old car?
Speaker 3: What is it a little mini?
Speaker 4: No, it's one of those, not as small as the Susuki Swift. But whatever his next one.
Speaker 3: You could have lied to Christian it's a truck, eighteen wheeler.
Speaker 4: I can't overestimate the hill that we're on Essentially.
Speaker 3: There's no big hills we've established around there. Now she's trying to push it up buller side.
Speaker 4: The other thing is, I was in my crocs. I'm not getting good enough.
Speaker 3: No purchasing a croc might say.
Speaker 4: Okay, put it in neutral and I'm going to give it a push and I'm going to push push.
Speaker 3: You're not kick off the crocs.
Speaker 4: Now I'm trying. I'm like, I'm trying to dig in and push.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 4: This is so embarrassing. I'm not going to go get anywhere until from nowhere an angel descends.
Speaker 1: A guy and a a businesses got dress shoes.
Speaker 4: On and he gets the other side and together we're able to push it up around the corner.
Speaker 3: But you must have felt great to help out strangers.
Speaker 4: And then we did, all three of us. Yes, I was going to say we high five to the end. We didn't, but it felt like the kind of moment spiritual high five, spiritual high we know. He gets back in his car, I get back in mine.
Speaker 3: It feels like a Super Bowl advert for a beer.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: People have diven groups coming together.
Speaker 4: That's where we pop the boot of the Suzuki and they would
Speaker 2: Be to a Christian O'Connell Show podcast,