Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much to everyone whoever the weekend we're taking delivery of the brand new binboards, these stickers that we've rushed to get made, turning your bins into our billboards. Over a thousand were delivered over the weekend. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Tell me if you did the same thing this weekend.
Speaker 4: Anytime you drove past a wheelie bin you thought there's some empty real estate.
Speaker 2: N yes, yes, the work has only just begun. A thousand of these binstickers went out over the weekend. Thank you very much to everyone who's been putting them up. And then if you do get them, please send us a photo. I love seeing the bins where we're on the curb side. Even if bin day isn't till Friday. Get that bin out there working now, all right, it out there, Okay, we're on.
Speaker 3: Monday to Friday.
Speaker 2: Also, what I have noticed and some of you putting your pet skin and your lovely dogs and cats there involved as well. I could see Jackie and a beautiful dog Ziggy looks like he's standing guard as well. He's joined the rebel a lionce there little ziggy. However, I think we're going to need a tutorio onto our show, Jack about how to apply these It's like contact. There's some of them look like they're doing torn out of journals or magazines, include up there.
Speaker 4: Some of them are good, others a lot. I'm seeing a lot of wrinkles and just wow. So I'm almost wrapped around the side of the bin, been put on so badly. Don't want to say too much more, Tony Sonya Francis. I'm looking at photos.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at I'm looking at yeah, Michelle, Ripley and Lola. Now one of the dogs are looking away from it. They don't want to be in this photo. This was not our work, Christian Barbara. That one there, it's a jaunty angle and it's it's they need to be applied correctly. How did you do contact? Did you get a hard bat book to ruler and smash out the air bubble?
Speaker 3: You know, I've never done it. Mum used to do at school.
Speaker 2: Night mare, Joe, can we get your mummy on the show tomorrow? Iistration to do it all right, join our rebel lions.
Speaker 1: In the year twenty twenty four, the Christian O'Connell show is under attack. Radio insurgents have breached the city walls. Every billboard has been seized, but a rival alliance is forming. If you ever been, you ever boorn, you just have to call the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Come join us. You've seen all the billboards, the posters, the giant busters, trams. It's not going away talking about Carl and Jackio. Good luck to them. However, we have a job to do. You have a job to do as well. We have no marketing money. Why I tell you why? We work for the same company. It's awkward, the same company that it's a fair flew me here, gave me a life, here, gave me a radio show, supported me, encouraged me, and now are trying to destroy me. This is what's happening. They're trying to destroy me. Sometimes what we love we destroy. Don't let them destroy me. Do not let them destroy me. Okay, so we need This is actually what they're trying to do. They are literally spending millions to take their own showdown us. This is the way of the world, This is the way the way for us. Zero marketing money now is your bins. We're going to turn them into bimboards. Join our rebel Army, my army. You get to pick your own rank. This Corporal Francis, and I'd love to join the army. Colonel Dave and from Tomow like juty, dirty brother. I'm General Duley from East Bendigo. Three things to me and I ate three bins for my neighbors. Corporal Duely, General Bob from Chelsea.
Speaker 4: Here you are legends.
Speaker 2: Admiral Cathy from Seltenham. Captain Brandon reporting the duty, General Mark from Stammery.
Speaker 3: We're going to recruit the whole street.
Speaker 4: Don't marry in some summerville. They're going to get rid of there's Karling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that, General Bob, Sergeant Marrion and all of you. Captain Brendan, thank you so much. Okay, but the work has only just begun. A thousand of these stickers have gone out. We've got many many more. Please, we need your bin. So tell us what suburb you're going to be holding strong, what rank you'd like in our rebel army. Call up now and take part. You don't want to be ten twenty years down the line right now. But maybe a young grandson or a granddaughter says to you, granddad, what do you do when Kay and Jay came into town and you look awkwardly at your feet and you think about that bin that was just a left blank there no tell them what you actually did. Looked them in the eye and said, I gave them my bin. Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast Christian maybe the c TV over the weekend, but also debuted over the weekend was Conor Jackie O's TV commercial sounds like Rio. You don't want to say anythink in a studio, sourur the vibe here today, Rio, we are at war. Seven years ago they gave us a TV commercially. I was working on my gardeningly for my UK radio show.
Speaker 3: They flew out a.
Speaker 2: Young jack Posts I filmed a TV commercial. It was so great they never did it again. Let's be honest. Do you need to see radio people on TV in a commercial doing some old ham fisted actings? We should reshare ours? Oh my god, it was a flip chart. You trying to teach me Australian terms? Remember of radio. TV commercials are to bla all right, So join our rebel bin army. We need your beans to turn them into binboards. There's another thing we need right because there has been so much demand from you guys, thank you very much to take part in this. We're trying to get them out to you as quickly as possible. We even had an eleven staff members volunteer of the weekend to go out and deliver your stickers if you've got over the weekend. They were from people that were just working, not even on the radio show, but at the radio station. So thank you very much for all the staff members that did that as well, Jack Me and Jack Abassi. We've going out this week in our local areas as well delivering your stickers too. If you've got a shop or you want to be a kind of base that we can drop some stickers and people who are in the area or the neighboring suburbs can come around and pick them up from your shop. But obviously give your shop a huge plug and thank you. Please let us know we've got a lot of work to do, a lot of ground to cover. It's a big old city. Nine four one four one o four three. In this Rebel Army, you get to pick your own rank. Matt, good morning kid A, how are you going. I'm good Matt. So you want to join our rebel Bin army.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, man.
Speaker 2: Well, so I'm from Old Colt.
Speaker 3: I've got a shop in Frankston. We specialize in alternative clothing, heavy metal music, horror collectibles.
Speaker 2: All accessories.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we'd love to extend a discount to anyone that comes in and mentions the show. And yeah, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Good man. Have some of our Bins stickers there? Yeah, definitely amongst all those and Thrax posters. Put us in there for the Christian O'Connell show as well, please, Yes, definitely, we love the Christian O'Connell show. Jem. Thank you Matt. And what's the name of your shop mate? Where are you of case people want to drop in there?
Speaker 3: That's cold Old cult A lt c.
Speaker 2: V lt gotcha all right, Matt from Old Colt. Thank you very much. I was nervous about saying that, you know, be careful. Uh, Mick, good morning. This is Commander Mick. Is it tell you bin? Commander Mick. Here we find on the beaches and on the bins. Yeah. Ready willing and able to act as a dispatch rider to drop your stickers.
Speaker 1: In my local area.
Speaker 2: And also deliver them to your collection points. Good man. And where are you based, Commander Mick. Where are you lower Temple Stove? Okay, yeah, we haven't had too many question that, Eric yet, so you can be our man there. Okay, oh spot on, Commander. Thank you. Brigadier Jane, Good morning, Good morning, Christian Jack. How are you your lovely weekend? So, Brigadier Jane, what suburb are you going to be holding strong from the invasion of kin and j I'm calling from Santry. Golly, the foothill of the Dandenongs. I would love. We can't have them secure in the Dandenongs. I actually think our transmitters up there for this radio station. This is what the invading armies do as she killed the telecoms. That that's it. It's over. Bringing here. While you making breakfast there, I can hear lot going on that some toast being buttered and one of the condiment charms being open peanut butter? Is it or jam? Anyway? Bringing here? Thank you very much, Thank you, General Mick. Hello, Mick, General, this is part of our frontline rapid response team. He's our guy. He's a guy. You shut up pass Kane j With people like this on the front line on Century duty CPC Melbourne. We've got our finest working on this, General Mick, General Mick, General mc as me, Christian, I can take care of one hundred and ten bins. Oh good man? How come I run a beIN skip company in north central Victoria? Good Man? So one hundred and ten bins. One hundred and ten bins. Yes, Now we're talking of big beans that go on the back of the tracks. So the big, big doubler ones. Yes, So we've only got these little tiny posters.
Speaker 3: Do we need special sticking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to get you some special ones made up because allow me some shops, some hotels and businesses who've got those really bigger bins they could do with the extra large ones.
Speaker 1: That sounds like I'm plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get some made up for you, Thank you very much, General mc.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian currently work deep behind enemy lines with a few young and impressionable people, some enamored by the endless marketing at the moment and the Karl and Jackie O Show. Christian the fights reel. The fight for the radio channel has never been fiercer. It is never ending fraught with danger and ridicule, and only with my years of experiencing Garland dealing with these young outstarts getting me through these last weeks. It's times of this that Christian, I encourage your listeners to stand up and be the leaders these times need stand up and be counted listeners to encourage the young, the impressionable, and give them hope in their lives. Thank you, my friend. All right, join our rebel bin army. We have no money for marketing. How can we compete with the imperial war chest of the invading Carl and Jackie? Oh enough is enough. We need your bins. We're going to turn them into bin boards. We're sending you stickers. Plaster the stickers on your bins. Christian, Sergeant Sharpie here in my rebel army. Then you pick your own ranks, Sergeant Sharmpire. Our folly club in Newport Power Junior Football Club would love to be a base, a rebel base of people in the West to grab their stickers. We owed a little bit light in the West at the moment. We have teams, some all over the rest rolling in this weekend. I can hand them the bin stickers. Sergeant sharpie. Thank you very much. And now a moment in history. You have a garb on the line now, Janelle. Hello Janelle, you're on your rounds right now doing your good Garbo work. Ye, and what if you just picked up the first one? I think, what have you just picked up?
Speaker 4: I think that my first sinboard bins.
Speaker 3: This moment?
Speaker 2: Wow, Janelle, how did how did it look? That bin?
Speaker 3: Nice? Nice, well described?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, and Janelle, was the sticker well put up? There was it level? No Bobby bits down the side. I wasn't at that anally looking yeah, no, no, I guess you've got to get the realms on together. But thank you for your and also Janelle, you put your mine, you put yours up over the weekend. Thank you very much for doing that. I saw your cat on the bin lid looking feral, but protecting the sticker as well and doing the cat and the dog doing their bit to fight the good fight. So thank you very much, Janelle. The fact that I.
Speaker 3: Could get them together in one photo is good because the proper is only six months old.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we must, you know, even if we have differences, one common enemy, cats and dogs are coming together. It's bigger than cats. And dogs. Janell good On, you always a joy talking to you. Have a good day. Come up next. Then we've got brand new Mishad lyrics. You're listening to the Question All Show podcast