Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander peoples today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gaddigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut.
Speaker 1: I'm Laura and I'm buried me.
Speaker 3: There she is the big d h. I've been hanging out with Rich Jury for too long.
Speaker 4: Mitch Jerry's influence.
Speaker 3: He says, you know what Mitch does.
Speaker 1: If you guys haven't listened to Mitch a lot, he tends to break into songs sporadically.
Speaker 3: He is a bit theatrical.
Speaker 4: What do you mean.
Speaker 3: We went on bak, We are back. We are back in action.
Speaker 1: We've got a really great episode for you guys today.
Speaker 2: This is our radio show for anybody who's just jumping onto the podcast for the first time. Only sorry that you had to listen to that intro.
Speaker 4: So I'm on the show with the girls, only on the radio.
Speaker 3: And you're still very confused.
Speaker 2: Every Saturday morning, we do a radio show Mitch Churi, who is our beautiful co host on the show, and every Saturday we package up the radio show, so it's here in a beautiful bite side little morsel for you to consume. Well, we and when I say we, Mitch churry and I has laughed. But Laura pranked Matt. She got him pretty good. Well, as you guys know, we're getting married at the end of the year, so November, and we decided that, you know, the wedding is all very stressful at the moment. Matt hasn't really been attending any of our meetings. So we have a wedding planner who's been helping us a little bit, and Matt's just not been there, which was surprising.
Speaker 3: He's been very busy.
Speaker 2: But I thought this is the perfect opportunity to get him back for that.
Speaker 4: He took the to didn't ever blind and sinker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did say I would rather drink my own piss, which was probably my.
Speaker 1: Favorite part of the holidays, and I was a bit excessive. But speaking of Piers, I did go on a plane at night. I did forget how discussing they can be sometimes.
Speaker 4: So mud had a holiday, but we're not short on those segways.
Speaker 2: That was tight the Life on Cut radio show.
Speaker 4: With Hockey and Laura Burn.
Speaker 2: Some of you guys might know, but Matt and I, my partner, Matt and I, we have been planning our wedding and now we have two kids, and it's been on the backburn for quite some time. But at the end of this year we are actually finally getting married. And there is so much planning that goes into organizing a wedding.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know, but I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, we have a wedding planner who's on board, but we both Matt and I unanimously agree that we are going to have a very very.
Speaker 3: Low key wedding.
Speaker 2: It's going to be small. It's going to be just family and friends. It's not going to be a big instagram a big instagram able event.
Speaker 3: That's not what we want.
Speaker 1: A little surprising for me, but this is why we decided to pull a little prank on our boy, Matt.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, Matt hasn't been showing up to any of the wedding planning meetings that we've been having.
Speaker 4: Well he will from now on.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was time to get him a bit of payback on that one. Hi baby, how you going, Jim? You know how I had the meeting yesterday with the wedding planner. Yes, she has a couple of ideas, and I know that we have been pretty strict around like wanting it to be low key and everything and having it like very small. But yesterday she was talking about there was a few things that she kind of gave me ideas on and I have been thinking about it and I really wanted to kind of run a few things.
Speaker 3: By you hear me out.
Speaker 2: Firstly, I know that we said we have a very conservative budget for flowers, but because of where it is and it's like that big open space, I think that we should put some more money into the flowers so that we can have like a really beautiful archway like all the way leading down the aisles to make it like a real centerpiece. So I'm thinking, like we need to have like cascading flowers down that side. The amazing photos she has shown me has has changed my mind.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking we need to go a bit more out all.
Speaker 5: I mean, I like flowers.
Speaker 6: Wise, I'm not really fuss you know, like obviously I wanted to look good budget like budget wise, flowers are just like already taking up like so much money, Like how much?
Speaker 4: How much more are we talking?
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, it sounds like a lot, but like she said, it would be around thirty thousand dollars. What I mean we could there's ways that we can do this, like you know, we could maybe even.
Speaker 7: Laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if we got Woman's Day to put it in the magazine and just went with that and got like the money from there.
Speaker 5: I would rather drink mine your eye.
Speaker 4: Day, Yeah, like I want to.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm totally down for more flowers, but like I just think for that much money flowers, is that you put them in after the event?
Speaker 3: Well, no, my mum will probably take them more home. You know that.
Speaker 2: But also, okay, look, we're going to do this once, like let's go all out.
Speaker 5: I just think we'll always like I've got one hundred people. It's not like we're not being conservative at all. Like we're already dropping a heap of money. But don't you is that really going to make your wedding? Is that if you if you tell me, that is like my dream come true. This is like the very first time. I feel like I need to come to more of these meetings, to any of.
Speaker 2: The meetings, Like you haven't been to any of them, so.
Speaker 5: Like because because you were you were you were the one initially who was like, I don't want to spend too much money on this, so I was like.
Speaker 3: Now I do absolutely Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, last thing I wanted to talk to you about is in terms of MCing and stuff, especially if we do go down the road like the route of selling it to Women's day What if britt was the MC.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't care if BRIT's the MC. It's just I don't think Women's Day care. Who's am seeing the wedding?
Speaker 3: So wait, do you want to sell it to a Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Would you be okay with?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 1: Right? Cool?
Speaker 5: Like I think that would like be the worst idea you've ever had in your entire life.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, apparently Brittany's going to be the.
Speaker 3: Time down the MC of the wedding.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mattie Jay, Sorry, my love you on RADO and I don't want to have thirt thousand dollars with a flowers.
Speaker 4: Believe it or not.
Speaker 5: He's waiting for the day that you guys try and Frank me, did you?
Speaker 7: I was like, I was like, what the what do you about?
Speaker 5: You want to spend thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: In a wedding, but I'm going to beat those women's.
Speaker 5: Day take photos. That's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Do you know what we can end it. We're gonna end.
Speaker 1: I have two little pigeons at the end that we rounded up. That is about all our budget will allow right now. Then even pigeons, I can't fly to chickens, chickens, seagulls.
Speaker 5: This is actually the most we've spoken about the wedding in about four months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are the worst.
Speaker 2: We're still unorganized anyway, No, we don't need to do what is smoking?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks Matt, you're a I love that he stopped his gym.
Speaker 3: Also, also, honey, do not worry.
Speaker 1: Everything is going exactly to plan and there's no surprises and you don't have to come to any meetings.
Speaker 5: It's okay, okay, great, Can I get back to the gym?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Made love You is a keeper? Thirteen one sixty five. What did your partner hate at your wedding? We've got Jess morning.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So when I booked our wedding. I thought that I was doing the right thing by putting it on a long weekend because I was like, you know, it gives the run the extra day off to recover from all the festivities and all the drinks and everything like that. I didn't think about the fact that the NRL Grand Final was always on the October long weekend.
Speaker 3: Aroocky era.
Speaker 8: My partner is like the biggest Melbourne Storm supporter in the world. As memorabilia all through the house it just so happy they made they made the Grand Final that year, and he's he's at the wedding, I'm not kidding, on his phone trying to live stream the game while we're at our own wedding.
Speaker 1: At the reception or at what part of the wedding. Was he trying to lie stream the game? They're like, you need to say I do.
Speaker 3: He's just like God.
Speaker 8: In his defense, in his defense, we'd already done the official wedding part of it. But we're at the reception and he's in between speetures trying to run out to like you know, the outside the working area, trying to get reception on his phone to watch it. And the worst part is banded up winning. It was like a really good game.
Speaker 1: Well he went allowed, what though, I like when you say, you know in his defense, in your defense, he also had a say in picking the date. The guy could have been proactive in this decision making. Has been very active in the decision making.
Speaker 4: Laura, let's go to Natalie and Gregory Hills. Tell of Natalie, what did your partner hated your wedding?
Speaker 7: We actually had a security guard sitting in the middle of the dance floor the whole night. Every single photo we had the security guards standing there with like this cranky look on his face.
Speaker 1: Why why why did you need security in the middle of dance floor? Was there some rogue dancing or.
Speaker 8: There was a pretty rogue dancing look there was?
Speaker 7: There was there was some parts coming off and some top coming off.
Speaker 2: There was some dance moves that were truly I legal, they really were.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it was probably just just before the end of the COVID restrictions. And yeah, he obviously didn't like so many people there.
Speaker 4: So I'll hang on.
Speaker 1: So you didn't employ a security guard to come to your wedding, So you're not You're not Beyonce or something, but.
Speaker 3: The venue no, no, Well, you could have been an alias.
Speaker 1: I don't know, so so that then you had the security guard, and now every fody you've ever got has a security guard in it.
Speaker 3: Of your wedding.
Speaker 4: At least just tell people he's a cousin.
Speaker 2: No, he's the cranky cousin sits on a dance floor.
Speaker 4: Always all black and has security written on the chest and his shirt gun gud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's really secret.
Speaker 4: It's a secret of cousin Joe in twenty two.
Speaker 2: Your Saturday Morning, the last time Bad Hockley and Laura Ben ladies.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Coachella's at the moment when were like the little mini break. There's like week one and have a break so the artists can go like hydro and rest and then week two, next week recover. Coachella is a weird place. The big names that Harry Sales is performing, Billie Eilish, But did you know a lot of lesson known artists also get their first big break at Coachella. Like really, I'm talking fringe artist somes that you'd never something, you've never even heard, some with even very obscure names Brittany.
Speaker 2: And Laura, the ones that if you know who they are, you're really cool.
Speaker 4: Oh if you know cool, you know so. I've got some of the best names. I'm going to give them to you. You have to tell me whether or not it is a real name or in fact, a made up name.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to know that. I don't even know Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: Oh come, sometimes it's shocking how a radio show. I don't know any musical artists.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go number one. Let's start with you, Britt, which is a real band playing at Coachella, which is completely better Emma and the Sniffers or Emma and the Swallowers's real first one. One's real ones fake emmel and the Sniffers, Emil and the Swallows.
Speaker 3: Haven't called this off the Swallowers.
Speaker 1: It's got to be the Sniffers Snippers.
Speaker 4: She's done it.
Speaker 2: Wait, there is a band called Amil and the Sniffers.
Speaker 4: Very good. I've seen them live.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. Anyone who knows what you would know that this is.
Speaker 3: A very interesting name.
Speaker 4: Beautiful eyes. All right, Laura, your turn. Put down that coffee ook Storia. Laura is the man playing at Coachella. Real fake Prince Prince Samsung sorry, or Princess Nokia.
Speaker 3: Prince Prince Nokia.
Speaker 4: Princemung, you're not looking, Princess Princess Nokia. There'll be royalty there, Princess perform.
Speaker 2: A fantastic What a stupid name?
Speaker 3: Stupid Let's never get them on because we just called them.
Speaker 4: She's behind you right now. Let's go, Laura, back to you, back to you? Is the band playing at coach fake land dragons or beach goons?
Speaker 3: Is that a beach like having a glass of wine at the beach. I'm going to go a land dragon?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think, Laura.
Speaker 2: I'm very I'm very good at this game.
Speaker 4: A fantastic I love the hit. Paul Shard nay, alright, I should get this right. You win, Laura Burn?
Speaker 3: What do I win? Mitch Churi?
Speaker 4: Unconditional love and tickets to Coachella? Real band playing at Coachella or fake emotional oranges or physical pairs? Physical pairs?
Speaker 3: Physical surely is the emotion for the.
Speaker 4: Wind, oh, ladies and gentlemen. And that gets us to a tiebreaker.
Speaker 3: Do we have a tiebreaker band?
Speaker 4: I'm a tiebreaker band, which this.
Speaker 3: Music is actually giving me anxiety.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's a million dollar hot seat band playing at Coachella. Buzz in with your name first to buzz in and get it right with real band playing at Coachella or made up whipped cream, salted.
Speaker 3: Butter Brittany, Brittany salted butter, salted but I hate but why did I pick butter?
Speaker 4: Sadly, that's wrong, Brittany as lost. Laurie, you what the queens?
Speaker 2: Nothing lying an emotional and emotional orange and a whipped cream or butter or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: I've heard of one of those bands in my life.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: We're going to be really sort of eating our own words when one day one of them is super famous and on here and we have to say, I'm very sorry that we slanmmered the emotional orange.
Speaker 4: Emil sorry, and to the sniffers as well, we also apologize, but I'll have.
Speaker 3: The Sandy shardonay on any harm.
Speaker 1: Ask Uncut, Ask gun Cut is a segment we do on Life on Cut podcast every Thursday. You guys, run your deepest, darkest, sexiest question.
Speaker 4: Love him It's sorry. It is my favorite part of the podcast.
Speaker 3: Now are you writing the sexy questions?
Speaker 4: Don't you? I've been Tracy, I've been Sandy. I love it. Every week I'm like a new woman.
Speaker 1: We do my best to answer them, and I have a hot, sexy little one for you guys today. I've been with my partner for about a year and a half now. He's wonderful and a really great guy. At the very beginning of our relationship, he judged me heavily on my past relationships and sexual encounters with other men. Now this was before I even knew he existed. Because he thinks that sex should be special and not just a bit of fun. I have done nothing but except him, all of him as he is, including his past, which, let me tell you, is considerably more colorful than mine. He since apologized for it all, but I can't ever help feel like I can be fully myself and I can't talk about my past relationships ever at all because he doesn't like it. How do I navigate this? And is this normal?
Speaker 4: That's a problem?
Speaker 2: No, And I don't like the double standards that are happening here. That something's okay for him, but he expects different from her because she's female. I think we can all agree that this is heavily and deeply seated in misogyny.
Speaker 1: Yep, misogyny leaf Yeah, yeah. The patriarchy.
Speaker 2: But also I think in this and something that we can like when you write it out, like it's so obvious that he's jealous, and I think it just sort of shows how his own insecurity. So it has nothing to do with you in your past, has nothing to do with whether you've had relationships that have been meaningful in their sexual experiences or whether you've had a whole lot of fun at the meantime as well. It's like that is completely beside the point because it was before your relationship with him, and him getting upset about something that happened before he even came along just shows his own insecurities.
Speaker 1: And this has actually have a name. We've done a podcast episode on it. You can google it. It's called retroactive jealousy. And it can be a real issue. It can be very detrimental to that when you look back when you were so jealous of somebody's past but you weren't even involved, like you don't even know them, you know nothing about them, but you can't and you get obsessive. It's when you go on google your current partner's exes, you see what they did, and then you get jealous that maybe four years ago they went on a really romantic trip to Italy.
Speaker 3: But why haven't you been on the romantic trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that kind of thing, become a bit obsessed with your partner's ex and like, are they prettier than me?
Speaker 3: Are they funnier?
Speaker 2: You know, you're trying to figure out if your level upward?
Speaker 4: Why did that with you? Guys? When we started the show, I wanted to see what are the mails you've had on And I've blocked many people like Facebook, Carl Steven Ogaannight, we don't talk.
Speaker 3: Poor Maddie Jay, he is out of here. No, I've dated. This is a real problem.
Speaker 1: I dated someone in the past that I could not talk about anyone else I had ever been with.
Speaker 4: So he really flagged.
Speaker 1: He knew nothing about what didn't work out, but he knew nothing about anyone I'd ever dated, because it was a problem. But at the end of the day, if you want to be with this person, there's got to be some level of respect.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't want to hear about your past, you don't have.
Speaker 2: To talk about it and controversial, but like I think, of course, you don't want to talk too much about your exites.
Speaker 3: Of course, there's a limit to it totally.
Speaker 2: I think knowing a little bit about your partner's past and who they've been with and everything else gives you insight. It makes you connect with them even more so. I just think he's very jealous and just shows that maybe he has a few insecurity.
Speaker 1: Maybe just put the PowerPoint presentation away or your relationships.
Speaker 4: With that download Excel, make a spreadsheets all right? If you want to get in touch with the girls Lifeline Cut podcast, send us a dear. This is the Life on Caunt radio show and Laura Ben Brittany Huckey just back from a fresh little trip to Thailand.
Speaker 1: I am can got a cocktail, not on not on site.
Speaker 3: I just brought it home with you in a little lake. Keep up.
Speaker 4: Well, she's got some travel stories. We're unpacking that next. But now, like this has caught my attention. I saw it last night. I thought the girls would love this. Scientists have identified the most universally pleasing smell.
Speaker 3: Why do you think we would love this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there was one show that you melly woman who doesn't wear deodorant.
Speaker 4: That you came without rex owner on and we all went, oh, well, that's the most non pleasing smell. Couldn't you.
Speaker 3: That I'm discussed?
Speaker 4: Why don't you ask me if you could use you like I forgot?
Speaker 3: You can I use? It was a kitchen spray or something? What was it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't No, guys, guys, I couldn't find my deodorant. And I asked if you could use air freshener, and the answer discussed unanimously. Know from everybody else this.
Speaker 4: Could you use Viva handtower as toilet paper?
Speaker 1: I have, yes, of course you can, but you do what you get rough, for sure. You're not good for the sewer system though, or.
Speaker 4: The fine skin down there, the butt hoole.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, anyway, anyway.
Speaker 4: From buttholes to smells, this is I found is very interesting because the most universally appealing smell that you guess it is vanilla.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not surprising to me.
Speaker 3: The slightest, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like vanilla is a smell that's not everyone's favorite, but everyone kind of likes it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so it's so fine.
Speaker 4: Well, they ranked smells based on pleasantness and they crowned the winner, which is vanilla. It's not to say it was everyone's favorite, but it was the most nice. It was the most rather nice.
Speaker 3: See your favorite smell? Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you, but a smell, a smell that's like a very special smell. Is a newborn baby, that's like and you really want.
Speaker 3: To sniff that, right, milk?
Speaker 4: It's warm milk.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what it is. You think that they should smell horrible because they're so gluggy and.
Speaker 1: Grassy smell were talking about newborn like placenta still on them, or new ones they've had their first wash?
Speaker 3: Oh for fresh, pretty fresh?
Speaker 4: How soon after gim Bertha your babies you sniff them?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't wash my first daughder for thirteen days after she was born, and she smelled so good.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to wash professional. I didn't want to wash the smell away.
Speaker 4: And what mad is like, I've run a bath. You're like, no one more day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got to keep this, keep the good stuff.
Speaker 4: Someone got a bottle.
Speaker 3: I am sugar. If you have to wash your child, no.
Speaker 2: The midwife say, the longer the better. You don't have to wash them for like the first two weeks. You just you just you know, give them a little pal but you don't need to wash them. I mean like I bathe more than once in thirteen days. Yes, you are a fresh newborn baby skin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like it's like a little bird that you have to bathe, but I do not. My favorite smell is but can I just like, can I just go to the opposite here, the antithesis? My most hated smell. It will make me pretty much vomit on the spot. Okay. It's two things, both things that are cooking. The cooking of mince when you first put raw mince.
Speaker 4: Into oh yeah, I get it. My nut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm okay with.
Speaker 1: And even worse than that is when you put butter in a pan and it starts to melt. That will make that will make me vomit on the spot.
Speaker 2: That is such a weird one because that smells delicious.
Speaker 3: Who are those things you're talking about? Smell great? No, I will be out the door. It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: My most hated smell is actually vomit, which is a real problem when you've got kids because it's just usually everyone vomit poo.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a it's a free for all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a slippery slide. With you, especially.
Speaker 2: D Hockey and Laura Ben getting saucy for your Saturday Morning.
Speaker 4: A cut radio show, pretty hockly a very tanned b h at that you've just come back from Thailand.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't want to rub it in, guys, but it was.
Speaker 4: So nice we saw on the socials.
Speaker 1: I had a really great time. But that's not what I want to talk to you about. I want to talk to you about thank goodness, because I don't think I could take it anymore.
Speaker 4: And we just walk out. Let you keep talking.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, I think that well, I think I forgot. I think a lot of people forget what goes down on a plane. There are some pretty disgusting things that go down. I'll I want to ask you about something. So I used to do this. I mean I have done it in my younger days, but I didn't really care and I didn't really think things through.
Speaker 3: Two things.
Speaker 1: Firstly, I watched someone get up.
Speaker 3: I'm going to watch it in multitude.
Speaker 1: People then go to the bathroom just in socks, so they've obviously kicked their shoes off. You know, you're sleeping on your chair. It's pretty optimistic that no one's had a dribble on the floor. I'm really hoping that it's cleaning there. I didn't really think about it right. I saw them walking in because I remember they had bright socks on, so I clocked the socks. But then I went to the bathroom and it was pretty, it wasn't great, and I was like, hang on a second. I was like, that's on their sock. Then they're going to walk out back, put that on their seat, put it in their shoes, put it on there.
Speaker 3: And then people do, and I reckon, Laura is one of them.
Speaker 2: And then if your first pop it in someone's mouth.
Speaker 4: They put their feet.
Speaker 3: They put their.
Speaker 1: Feet on the between the chairs in front of you.
Speaker 3: You know when people like rest their legs. I think, so then that urine sock is going on the chair between the legs.
Speaker 2: Look, I draw the line at going to a bathroom with socks. I have to wear shoes to a bathroom, but I do sometimes put my feet up.
Speaker 4: She put them. Laura puts her feet up that he put in the car.
Speaker 3: She puts them up everything. I think there are two types of people.
Speaker 2: People who can sit with their feet and their legs flat normal and then people who just cannot get comfortable and have to have their legs up all the time, and I'm either they're.
Speaker 4: Crossed or the rest syndrome.
Speaker 3: I just can't sit still. I am the same, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I will sit with my legs up everywhere. You'll see on any of these recordings, I'll have my knee up at my chest. But on a flight, I'm not going to put my foot up in between someone and have my little toes splattering around touching the air.
Speaker 3: Look, it's a real lack of respect.
Speaker 2: But also I think on an airplane, the big thing is is like yours, so many people in such a close, tiny little compartment, but you're on it for so long that all sense of like normal etiquette for how you should behave goes out of the winut.
Speaker 3: You can you're in your own bedroom, international law exactly. You're up there in the air. It's there's no rule.
Speaker 4: What's number two? Because you said two things.
Speaker 3: Said that. The second thing was that your feet when people put their toes in urine feet, it was the pitterly toes. The number two.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're laying down and you're like, you try it your seat, you turn your head to the side, and then two centimeters from your eye is a urine toe, and you like, get.
Speaker 4: Out of here.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 4: I've had a sleepover it long.
Speaker 1: After all the time that we've been banned from flying. I will take the pittly toes. I will take the feet on my seat, just to get out and enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Brittany, Then you top it thirteen one oh six five. What's the grossest thing you've seen on a plane? Because pittley toes is up there, maybe you've seen someone sneak out of the bathroom who've just joined the male high club. That's gross.
Speaker 3: I don't know how people can do that. Have you ever joined Maho? No? But I would like to try. I would love to join it.
Speaker 4: Well, let's see, can you top britt story thirteen one o sixty five? Give us a call here at Life one cut right around Astralia. Just come back from Thailand. Laders and gentlemen, It is Brittany Hockley.
Speaker 3: Now are we in an elevator?
Speaker 4: I had a friend of panic. This is tropical music.
Speaker 3: I no, I think I've been on hold for twenty minutes to a caller on the.
Speaker 4: Snow Guys, I want to take you to Brittany Hockley with a sun tan on. You have a cocktail friend of Penny behind your ear because you've just had a very stressful flight where people smelly gross feet or up on the plane.
Speaker 1: They put their pittley feet on her seat, but say, urine toes on the feet. I just wasn't about it, but I wanted to know what people thought was gross. I think your openly feet put her upper that's a process. I feel victimized here. You guys always come for me in the discussion for.
Speaker 4: Your thirteen sixty five. What's the grosser thing you've sent on a plane? Let's got a Lisa, Hello, welcome to the Holiday Holiday Club. Lisa, what's the grosser thing you've sent on a plane?
Speaker 7: Well? I have not myself. My colleague went into the laboratories and found a log on the sea.
Speaker 2: I mean to be fair, though seats are very small.
Speaker 3: Maybe they missed and didn't realize a log. We're taking like a like a like a new guy. You know, there's really does just now got logged. I would know, like a poopy log. I think I think we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I just need to CLARIFYO.
Speaker 4: Lisa, Oh, well, yeah, poo on the thing.
Speaker 7: I don't know how you get it on a seat, Like, how do you? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ocacially if you accidentally did the whole log, it's a whole log, a solid log, was there?
Speaker 3: What do you just like flick it into the bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well exactly right, So probably what my colleague had to do to get.
Speaker 1: Rid of it.
Speaker 2: So what I'm taking from this is that we understand a smith, but not a full log.
Speaker 4: Yes, there we came.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the sme either.
Speaker 4: Also, I'd say, if yours already come in peace, give a little kicking in your foot already, you may as well get both on it. Tests. Oh, hi, test test, tell us what's the grossest thing you've seen on a play? Hello?
Speaker 7: Well, I was flying like budget when I was traveling across Asia and the plane was absolutely packed and there were little kids all around me and one needed to go to the bathroom med quiet, which, oh dear standard. So the mom grabbed out a bottle and let the key the kid we in the bottle beside me.
Speaker 3: Back on.
Speaker 2: Oh, was there a big line? I have a question, and I'm coming to this as a mum. Did was there a big line and was the kid very little?
Speaker 7: I know the kid was young and like I had my my cousins like traveling with us as well. The kid was young, but like old enough to take to.
Speaker 1: To know yes, and to not be peeing in a bottle. No, okay, look, no judgments here.
Speaker 4: Better than in the UNICEF change bag though it's in the front of the seat.
Speaker 3: Or in their pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah true, better than in his pants or around the person next to his feet so they can put their feet up on lunch.
Speaker 4: We had that test. We also hear there one more one more story.
Speaker 7: Yes, So I was I like splurged and went business class. I was like just a one soft thing to experience it. And it's like the middle of the flight, about to like lay back, start sleeping, and I looked to the side and there's someone's foot beside me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not on business. That stuff doesn't fly.
Speaker 1: We are, well, it literally does fly, but you are you are on business.
Speaker 3: There is the ample room in your own space.
Speaker 2: You ban me, you can get away with that, but you can't do that stuff in business.
Speaker 1: So did you did you kick the foot out?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm really like not confrontational, so I just got a blanket and put it over their foot. They would feel it and be like, oh that's inappropriate and call it back.
Speaker 3: Probably thanks for keeping my feet.
Speaker 2: Well I think next time, Next time, just spill a little bit of water on their feet and then say oh, sorry accident, and.
Speaker 3: Then they won't do it. Get the message.
Speaker 4: Just clip the toenails with the free Quantius little sanitary pat helped.
Speaker 1: You out the life cut radio and Laura Burntty.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I can see how you got photos of is that a nude Pete Davidson?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what he is, a nude Pete Davison. But he doesn't even look nude. He's got so many Why are you looking up pictures of nude Pete Datason?
Speaker 1: Like halfway through the show, it's like, it's not for my own pleasure, this is because I wanted to talk to you about something. It's an article that I just saw. I think it's a bit O T T so Pete dat We all know Pete Davison and Kim Karashian, it's all we're in on the news. They're dating, they're in love. But Pete Davison has like a multitude of tattoos old Kim and about Kim, he got dedicated to her.
Speaker 2: Well, he got one recently that said, my girlfriend's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend's a lawyer, and that's Kim's favorite tattoo. So she's thriving on this. He's getting her on. Of course she's done, but I mean she's only past the baby bar. She's not a lawyer yet. Calm down, Kim.
Speaker 3: But like my question is if someone I.
Speaker 1: Think if I was in the early days of a relationship and my partner when got a tattoo of like my face or something on me, I think I would run. I don't think I'd be going on ellen de generous and talking about it.
Speaker 2: I would be like a little bit worried that maybe he was going to lock you in a basement, brute if you decided to give a tattoo after a.
Speaker 3: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: But give me the ick.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I don't have that problem cause I've never had anyone to do anything romantic for me. I'm not gonna have like it's a bit excessive for me to jump to the tattoo thing. Have you have you ever had a partner do anything super romantic like that?
Speaker 2: Like I had a guy once asked me to be his girlfriend on national TV.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, romantic.
Speaker 1: That's the worst you see, I've got dumped on national television talking about no one has given me any romance.
Speaker 2: No, But I think, okay, I think it's kind of interesting if you look at like, what are some of the things that some people would find romantic? Like someone would look at that getting a tattoo and see that as being like, what a beautiful gesture of commitment, and somebody else who wasn't quite as into the relationship would see it as being way too over the top.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a few little like romantic things, normal gestures. I want you to tell me if you think if you're too much or if you're happy for them?
Speaker 3: Breakfast in bed sounds great? Do you actually like it? Like the logistics of what that means.
Speaker 2: If I could spend my entire life inside my bed, I would.
Speaker 3: In a minute. That's a cocoon of my bed.
Speaker 2: I think once you, once you have kids, you really it's really underrated, just how much time you want to spend in your bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, picture this, You've gone for a romantic walk. You're at Sydney Harbor flash mob.
Speaker 2: Oh no, The idea of somebody doing a flash mob is my idea of going straight to hell.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what if anyone's if my future partner's out there, I would love like a flash mob engagement or something.
Speaker 3: Oh god too much. I would want to just dance. But I just want to dance. Okay, what about sorry?
Speaker 4: Can we just you want a flash mob so you can be in it.
Speaker 3: I don't think it works.
Speaker 4: I think the whole point is that you're taking by. You're not down on a corry.
Speaker 3: You read the break. Okay.
Speaker 1: What about when it's your birthday or something special, You're at a restaurant, The restaurant's packed, it's very quiet, and then they organize, like you know when they organize a cake to come out with candles and sparkles, and everyone sings and claps, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't mind that.
Speaker 2: I know some people are very Matt hates that, like it's like his idea of hell as well. He just doesn't like the public eyes on him. But I really like to get the entire restaurant singing up on tables.
Speaker 4: Everybody. Oh Sam, I'm pointing at families, kids in high jias. I'm like infant vocal cords.
Speaker 3: But you'll see it's like six month old.
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: And what would it take for you to get a tattoo of Matt on your body?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a tattoo for my girls. Is that too over the top?
Speaker 3: I name their name.
Speaker 2: Matt has Marley's birth date on her on his arm. He hasn't gotten lollers yet, poor thing.
Speaker 3: When you got the.
Speaker 1: Second child, you get forgotten about.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna I'm going to get a matching tattoo with him, and then we're both gonna to get our youngest.
Speaker 3: Is does that make us? And they're cringe that we're gonna matching.
Speaker 1: Mary Lawla Brittain Right, Yeah, okay that and then Michtury on the.
Speaker 4: Button one on each cheek. Baby. All right, We're done, girls, What a good first show back. I'm arrested on the light holiday and.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 1: Please tell your mom, to your dad, Kelly, Doug, tell your friends to share the love because Wellollo.
Speaker 2: Miss sending you the life on Cut Radio show with Pret Hockley and Laura Ben.
Speaker 4: Hear it in the catch up podcast on iHeartRadio