Speaker 1: It is the pick up with britt Laura and Mitch rushing to Chemists Warehouse now to get a half price off the Nature's Own Vitamin range. It excludes bulk sizes Chemists Warehouse Great savings every day.
Speaker 2: Mitch, Welcome officially to your single era sound effect.
Speaker 3: What does it sound like? What does a single era sound like?
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think it's more like a bit of bound chicken.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow. Oh you think it's a.
Speaker 1: Sort of hot. Maybe I don't have it on hand. I don't know if I'm ready for embracing the scene. I'm still sad. I've just broken up with a five year relationship.
Speaker 3: No, there's no time for being sad. It's like, you know, what's that ride at my Pony song? Get that one? Mass saddles.
Speaker 2: I'm not writing anything, all right, Listen, you're getting distracted.
Speaker 3: I saw something that.
Speaker 2: Gave me a really big chuckle online. It's it's these single traditions around the world.
Speaker 3: That people are get off. So let's start with Denmark. Sorry what I saw.
Speaker 1: Hold on you across this, Laura, because I like this from Brittany Hockey, but I expect higher from I.
Speaker 3: Have no idea, what we're doing. I'm lucky to be awake. All right, check Lauren's puls.
Speaker 2: Denmark, it's tradition for an unmarried twenty five year old to get tied to a chair or a lamp post. All right, bring, do not touch me, Bring in the chair and have one of their friends throw copious amounts of cinnamon.
Speaker 3: All over them.
Speaker 1: I'm allergic, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth century the Danish spice salesman. They devoted so much time to their trade that they forgot to find themselves a bride. So now it's a reminder. The cinnamon is a reminder if to single people to go find your bride.
Speaker 1: The old Dutchman had a heart attack. If anyone's a gay man, I'm not finding a bride, they pour aid, Well, I think you think.
Speaker 2: You have it hard the women in Germany. So when you're approaching your twenty fifth birthday, now this tradition is called shashts felt.
Speaker 3: Well, we all know BRIT's very fluent in Germany. Fantastic translates old box. Okay, so if you're twins what I'm into? You guys know that if you're twenty five, apparently you're classified in Germany as an old box.
Speaker 2: Now what they do is so offensive. You wake up in the morning and at your front door, you can't open the door because it's stacked to the ground of boxes, shoe boxes, cardboard boxes to remind you that you're an old box and you have to get them brig along.
Speaker 3: It's actually wild. That is awful.
Speaker 1: You feel good.
Speaker 3: You're an old log. What would we put in front.
Speaker 2: Of your.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a good one. This is a good waiting for you know Meania.
Speaker 2: It's believed that if you're single, the best thing you can do is eat a salty piece of bread because this is going to force you to dream about your future partner. Now, funnily enough, I have some bread and some salt.
Speaker 1: What oh, BRIT's got a salt grinder. Here we go, crops.
Speaker 3: I thought you got calories that he really doesn't need. I would not be wanting to eat that usually doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's some salty bread like a kebab. You have to roll that up and you have to eat that. You're gonna dream about your partner tonight, and we're going to rehash the dream tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So I need to manifest my future partner.
Speaker 3: I put a lot of salt in there. It's sea salt though, so.
Speaker 1: It's median music.
Speaker 3: Get in there straight in the middle. A lot of no butter either, it's just.
Speaker 1: Bread and so like bread, it's gonna manifest Yeah, what does he look like? Man, it's quite crutchy.
Speaker 3: The brere to stay. Sorry, that's the chunks of soult.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. They've got good family values, high moral.
Speaker 2: Kind of your manifest by and manifest by?
Speaker 1: Drive a car? Is could with my parents?
Speaker 3: How tall is he?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Under six ft? Because I'm the tall one, long.
Speaker 3: Hair, short hair?
Speaker 1: Maybe a fade?
Speaker 3: What about occupation?
Speaker 1: Just gonna work?
Speaker 3: Funny, funny, please be funny now tonight.
Speaker 2: Now you've consumed the whole piece of bread with salt. Tonight, you're going to faithful adding that one in faithful.
Speaker 1: Truth.
Speaker 3: You have to bite, as you say, faithful, two bits of bread for that.
Speaker 1: One midge a joke.
Speaker 3: I'm a whole loa no tonight. Now you're going to go home. Someone getting some water.
Speaker 1: There's a yeah, salt bread mich so dry. My future partner's okay with me having high blood pressure. You had twelve kilos of salt. Just go on a break. Thanks, a lot so helpful, you're complicit in this.
Speaker 2: We can't wait until you're in love again with the perfect man that you manifested Here today, my bread boy.
Speaker 3: The water retention you're gonna have tot be salty.
Speaker 1: Midge