Speaker 1: It's a Christian Acnells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Look at that. It's Friday already. It's just a hop and a skip on a short four eight week isn't it can easily do it? Come on in, Jack, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Pats, Morning Jack. I still haven't got that coffee too. By the way, this is incredible.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It feels like we start every day with some sort of fight. Now, I would love to be coming here one day.
Speaker 5: Fight with me. I'm not fighting with you.
Speaker 4: I'm fighting just said hello, I'm fighting for the good of the show. We're always kicking off right at the start.
Speaker 3: Hatsy is you did promise the coffee and it was in that prim then and yet to.
Speaker 2: Dotly there's an election going on in America yesterday twenty four hours ago you called it for Biden.
Speaker 5: Are you still going for Biden?
Speaker 3: I am still going for Biden. Yes I am. I can feel it.
Speaker 5: Did anyone else.
Speaker 2: Sat in front of the TV for far too many hours just watching the the images, the faces. I know a lot now about the individual street names in Standing attacking in Arkansas, all about Arkansas. Yesterday evening I was watching CNN was what I landed. I watched it for at least an hour on the couch. The kids came watched it for a bit as well. It is a mesmerizing, fascinating spectacle, isn't it. It's got it all. I mean, he's not gonna go whether he is going on, but you still don't know is Trump in out?
Speaker 4: Was getting to the point yesterday where Biden a whole lot of people were saying, now it's a shoeing now and then they just like rolling news his kids, going back and forth, back and forth.
Speaker 2: So how did they, Patty, can you find out this morning? What is the process for them actually counting the votes? I just looked up on the screen just now. Biden has seventy one point five million votes, right, seventy one point five million? How do they?
Speaker 5: What is the system?
Speaker 2: So they empty out the ballot boxes and what is there twill three people checking each other or does a person scan it anything? Processing just Biden's votes seventy one point five million. I can't wrack my head around that. That's the individual piece of paper in the middle. It's so much.
Speaker 3: Admitt It's quite basic, isn't it when you think about it. I Mean, we're the same here. My brother actually volunteers every time we have an election.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're in like sports bols, aren't they's some of their school desks. This is what it comes down to, right, the fate of the most important country in the world, America. It's literally volunteers sat at those school desks in giant sports halls. Isn't it emptying out the boxes?
Speaker 4: And do they have pad so they have somebody who make sure that they're ticking it off, right? Because what if you just if you're a Trump supporter and you get a Biden vote and you tick one for Trump, one for Trump, one for Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think they do well, I know here they don't. We're just trusting in the electoral staff.
Speaker 5: Do you think it's just someone sat there?
Speaker 2: You know that thing where you do in them with the cross by you're one, two, three, forty and that's five.
Speaker 4: The way they do it on prison, they're counting how many days they've been in the light.
Speaker 2: Is it just like there must be someone like an in vigilator and an exam that wanders around, Because you're quite right, what's to stop someone who's a trumpble Biden fans just ticking here? There's another twenty seven votes. Now it's just going to come down to literally collection of votes like one percentage, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's a crazy we don't have some computer.
Speaker 3: It is, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Coming up next and we're going to get into double thumbs Up Friday. This is where we go around the team and we talk about the things that we're into the moment. Can be a TV show, it can be an app, it can be a website, anything, So double thumbs Up next.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, Patsy, you go first, then for today's double thumbs Up. Now, last week you were faffing around with some clip on thing from was it came up the thing that you put on your phone and.
Speaker 3: It's a selfie selfie light?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's where people listen to Goal want to know more about selfie lights, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Let's bang on target audience.
Speaker 3: We thought it was a good stocking filler for the kids, for your girls.
Speaker 5: And how's it going? Is it sold out?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought you said last week it's sold out. You're posting it was a oh sorry, what was the other item?
Speaker 3: No, it was about to go on sale.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, all right, what is your double thumbs up?
Speaker 3: I'm going to recommend a couple of Netflix shows that we've got into. One is Kim's Convenience, which is brilliant. It's about the misadventures of Korean Canadian family and they've got a convenience store in Toronto. It's so so funny, and it's one that the whole family can watch. We liked it so much we crammed the three seasons into one weekend last week.
Speaker 2: Count.
Speaker 3: It's nice season, it's great. They're nice, short little episodes. They're about twenty to thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've heard of people sort of doing a season over a week, But did you leave the count?
Speaker 3: We didn't actually know.
Speaker 2: It's not slept there. Did a couple of hours and back up everyone, the alarm's gone off. We need to get back into seaship work.
Speaker 4: You do season two, then from five am to six am.
Speaker 2: I'll do the next season. I pray as well that I'm in a TV show or anything that is built as The Misadventures off. You know, I love that praise still banging that around In twenty twenty, The Misadventures of.
Speaker 3: We loved it it's brilliant and the other thing that we've seen on Netflix as well as the movie. And Nola Holmes, the sister of Sherlock Holmes, and this the star of this show.
Speaker 2: She's read all the Charlotte Holmes books right, amazing books. And I've seen what a few of the various TV adaptations and stuff like that. I love the show at Homestbooks. So he's got a sister now.
Speaker 3: He's got a sister now. And she she's played by the British actress you'd know a Christian Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 5: Stranger Things, Yes.
Speaker 3: Stranger Things. She's sixteen. This girl. Keep an eye on it because she's going to be and what.
Speaker 1: To watch Meg.
Speaker 2: She's like this runaway star. She's been at the Oscars on stage.
Speaker 3: Watch out for her.
Speaker 4: She had buttloads of awards. Sixteen year old watch her.
Speaker 2: You heard it here first. She might crop up on the Mask singer one day here in Australia. No, I want to watch.
Speaker 3: She's beyond that. This girl is absolutely phenomenal for sixteen. I think she was fourteen when she did Stranger Things.
Speaker 5: No, she was I think she was only six weeks old.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she helped had a bit in producing this movie as well. It's really fun. Audrey loved it. She's nine again, a whole thing that the family can watch. It's got Helen bonhom Carter in it, who plays her mother.
Speaker 2: Watch another one to watch.
Speaker 3: You know, I never used to like Helen once upon a time, but now I do. I've come around.
Speaker 2: Never used to like Helen. Helena Helen.
Speaker 3: She's still married to Tim Burton.
Speaker 2: Divorce.
Speaker 3: Oh are they right anyway? So that's a good one. And Nola Holmes, what.
Speaker 2: A great way now to because it's all about sort of these universe, isn't the Marvel universe and all that? Now they're gone to look at Shudick Holmes and go, how can we expand this? He's got a sister, get ready for Thor's cousin for Ragnarok, his cousin.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're doing double thumbs Up Friday.
Speaker 2: This is where every week on a Friday, we go around the team and tell you about the things we're into at the moment.
Speaker 5: Jackie boy, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: We've talked about this event on the show before. In two thousand and one, a guy in the UK went on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? And cheat essentially cheated his way to one million pounds. There's a great documentary about it. Forget what that's called. That's not my double thumbs up. It is the show Quiz, which is a drama dramatization of this guy, Charles Ingram and.
Speaker 5: His wife major Charles Ingram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and who go I essentially go on who wants to be a millionaire and come up with this system.
Speaker 2: Which involves coughing another audience member coughing, because the same with it, you know, who was with a Millionaire was the original that got sold around the world and Millionaire hot seat here. So it's the four questions and as you get as you go through it, the money gets higher, questions get tougher. There was someone in the audience coughing, which answers or so they claimed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean when you watch it back. So we watched it and then we went on.
Speaker 5: The brilliant dramatization is very good.
Speaker 4: The original tele telecast of it where you hear him go through each hand, so so you'll go a all right, coldplay b Craig David and then someone in the background goes.
Speaker 5: But then when they analyzed that episode, there were two hundred.
Speaker 2: And thirty eight coughs in the whole cough If you're me to a TV studio, it's quite chilling there. People cough a lot. Then the eyes it only there were only about twelve that related to when he was in the in the hot seat.
Speaker 5: But it's a brilliant story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it is a great story. This is a three part three episode series of Red creating it and it's got one of our favorite guys in it from Succession who plays Tom in Succession. He's the mad he's the major in this. And I watched it on Binge, so's I guess it's on foxtails well streaming ringe. Then I bring to you guys, the World's Best Eski as my other double thumbs up this week.
Speaker 2: Now, it was just the one that you and your wife were talking about for fifteen minutes. You had to do like a shark tan pitch, Shark tank pitch to get an eskie.
Speaker 4: That's right. We will walked into like a raise outdoors. What was that Mac pack Adventurer on Tuesday to get I just needed one camping chair for the picnic we were going to that afternoon. The first thing you see when you walk in is the tower of eskis called a yetti. I'd never heard of it before Bianco. Currently it's famous on Instagram of like being the primo eski. The guy at the shop said, I'm calling this eskie. I'm calling this yetti weekend. That's how popular it's been all over the weekend people who have been buying these yetties.
Speaker 2: I love that. YETI Weekend. We've heard of winning weekends on radio stations, but YETI Weekend.
Speaker 4: I didn't know we needed a premium eskie like this, but when I saw it, nice to me, right, because.
Speaker 2: I've got two skis and shortly an eski is just an eskie.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a whole there. And then this is not the Rolls Royce.
Speaker 4: This is the Rolls Royce. I'll give you an example. On the cup day we took it out to the park. What was at thirty degrees. My eski sat next to my friend's eski. He's just got one of those little blue ones to get, you know, anywhere. At the end of the day he had this watery slush in the bottom where he could hardly have any ice anymore. You open up mine. This is six o'clock at night. The yetti and the ice is pristine and dry, drum anywhere, like I just poured the ice in.
Speaker 2: How are they doing that?
Speaker 5: It sounds like we've been paid to actually pick this up.
Speaker 4: The ice last five to seven days, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm No way, hadn't hooked up to that generator.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's not hooked up.
Speaker 5: It's not late.
Speaker 4: It can lost seven days, five to seven days, and it's bear proof.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, how many bear attacks have there been this week alone in Melbourne? Every time I click my fingers that we've lost another listener to a Kodiak Bear.
Speaker 4: Big sticker on in the inside of the lip certified.
Speaker 2: The bears are going these ice cubes five days? Guys? How do they do it? This one thumbs up to palls up for the bears. I love this.
Speaker 3: Has it got wheels? That's what I need to have.
Speaker 2: The wheels.
Speaker 4: No, only the only the large one had wheels, and they're not cheap. So I obviously I looked at the large one at the start and said this is what we need. Then I did that thing where you look at the price tag and you actually get you know, you throw your head back for a violent reaction, so we end up getting them any one but which I still had to beg bianchor like that.
Speaker 2: And he's got the handle. It's got the you know that sort of extendable handle she's been dragging. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 4: It's got more of a rope handle.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't like that. It's cutting into your hand. It's changing. Got no wheels. I didn't like that one.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go back at out dealer this weekend. I'm getting the one with wheels.
Speaker 8: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast brings them into at the moment TV shows still the best show on TV is s a S Australia.
Speaker 2: This week two more amazing episodes. Can't recommend that enough. Also, if you love your Star Wars Universe, the Mandalorian is back for the second seasons. Has been chrispy watching this, love it, It's so good. Mandalorian is back on Disney and a new show starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant. It's called Undone. That is outstanding. Same team that made Little Lies. If you saw that and love that, you will love this with too episodes into it. Hugh Grant is amazing in it, and Nicole Kidman. There's a whole there's a whole sort of clutch of those actors and actresses sort of like Reese Witherspoon as well. They're actually doing their best work. It's called Undone, very very good. I saw it on foxtail. Can't recommend that enough? Late All right, Oh, your emails to the show we call Lates Laparty. You could email us about anything you've got us talking about on the show, whatever you want. No topic is completely left dead this week. It's a bump edition. They're all about one thing. When we were doing the phone in the other day about weakest claim to fame, what is your weakest claim to famee we had some amazing calls and we had this one like from Stephen, My weakest claim to fane is that my brother is friends with Hamish Blake's brother.
Speaker 5: Still one of my favorite ones. Now there are so many here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if you are set the thing and I've got a claim to fame, but I'm not sure it's that interesting. This is for you. No claim to faine is too weak for this up first, then from Richard Christian weakest claim to fame. Auntie lived in Australia for the last twenty years of her life. When she lived in Paris, was the housekeeper for count Yosparoff, the Russian, who was instrumental in murdering Rasputing the mad monk oh Is anyone still linking this altogether? He was a favorite to the court of Sar Nicholas, who was the last Russian Emperor. I can elaborate further. He's also left his phone n Richard. I think you've said enough. Thank you very much, Christian. When Professor Neil Armstrong visited Melbourne, he stayed at the Hilton Hotel where I was staying. We cross paths to one of the corridors. I said hello to him and we continued walking in opposite directions. What a story, amazing Christian. I am related to wolverine. Hugh Jackman, my mum's second cousin, married Deborah Lee Furnas's sister. Ipso facto. Good use of ipso facto. Ipso facto, I'm related to Hugh Jackman. It comforts me to know that I'm part Wolverine. That's from Ben Christian. The weakest claim to fame is that my dad worked at the same company that Kate Bush's uncle worked at. That's why I favorite one so far this morning. Her dad worked at the same company that Kate Bush's uncle worked at. That's some David Christian, I changed Grant Denny's nappy.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a recent one.
Speaker 2: Who knows what goes on there. Thank you very much to Michelle Christian. My weakest claim to Faine, I can think in fact now that's save that for Monday, because that that will kick off into a separate thing.
Speaker 5: Last one here then, and I have are somewhat strange.
Speaker 2: Came to Fain. I have two younger brothers, and they went to school with and played hockey with Travis Fimmle's younger brother. Travis Fimmol is one of the main actors from Sons of Anarchy and Vikings. He plays Ragnore on that they played outdoor hockey with Amazing Kirby.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, keep this coming.
Speaker 2: Your weakest claim to feign stories Email me anything for Lake La Party Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 8: Christian, Hello, good money, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I need your help, both of you in the garden, not really like they come and physically pull weeds with me, although that would help because the garden is overgrowing.
Speaker 2: So you've moved back into your place, then you're out for six months. It must be a mess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. They shut down the street from roadworks and then they bought everybody in the straight back. Everybody's house is like weed growing like dumunji everywhere.
Speaker 5: So I'm like that before.
Speaker 2: I mean around there, there's dongpo in there.
Speaker 4: There's flyes around when we were still renovating the house.
Speaker 2: I get the feet and that's not been tidied up. You don't strike me as a gardening man that time.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget when your wife threw a tea bag out the window into our backyard, because that's how much trash is in your backyard. She thought it was a big bin. We are slowly getting through all the weeding. We can deal with that ourselves. But oh, that's great to hear we are being attacked by a little green I think it is an aphid or an aid as annoying.
Speaker 5: What are they?
Speaker 3: They're like a little green bug. I used to get them on my roses, you know how, I know how you can get rid of it.
Speaker 2: You've got roses, Patsy.
Speaker 3: I've got eight standard iceberg roses.
Speaker 5: There that an iceberg lettuce.
Speaker 2: Know what's an iceberg rose?
Speaker 3: There are pure like me, pure white rose.
Speaker 2: And the thorns all down the steps.
Speaker 3: They nice. And then you should see the heads of them. They're massive, they're beautiful.
Speaker 2: We had I can imagine that the weekend, you know, were those like pruning shares. Basically it's part guarding parts, spying on the neighbors, the.
Speaker 3: Colder sacksing to get out.
Speaker 2: This week and the colder sack. We could make a week and flying them all documentary about your colder sat pat.
Speaker 4: Like the time you used to watch the neighbors for how many uber eats delivers what they.
Speaker 3: Had to yesterday too, and the oddest of hours as well. Jack, I've got I know how you can fi except my dad gave me a hint. You get some laundry. Is that what you're looking for to get rid of you?
Speaker 4: There's a colony.
Speaker 2: How does he get that?
Speaker 4: We're over run with a fan.
Speaker 3: They're annoying. You know what you do? You get some dishwashing liquid. We use Morning Fresh, You can use whatever you want put it in water and can make it all nice and soapy and pour it over it. It's better than using chemical.
Speaker 5: It's also great for the environment, doesn't it soaked up?
Speaker 2: Straight away? With the generation future children? Fairy liquid all morning, fresh into the garden.
Speaker 4: Do it works?
Speaker 2: You know we need Costa. Have we still got Costa's number from who's calling? Who take our call? Let's get cost on the show as soon as possible this morning, Christian O'Connell show. So we haven't been able to do this knock off Friday for months and months and months, because what's the point.
Speaker 4: What do we telling get me knock off on a Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not call Friday is about us celebrating the start of the weekend with you. Not call Friday is about that question. Evan always says to you, what time are you knocking off today? And what are you doing? And so we haven't been able to it because the last one hundred and nineteen days before down Andrew said we've come out of lockdown, we haven't been able to do anything. Yeah, you go for your little drive within the five k go for your walk, get back in the car and go on. You haven't been able to do anything, but now we can. It's the second weekend of freedom. Are you finally going out for your beers tonight?
Speaker 4: We got We're finally going out tonight low Key Bar in North kit there's a new issue.
Speaker 2: What's up the.
Speaker 4: Tables and Max ten? We've got a booking for ten. There's twelve guys in the group.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like.
Speaker 5: The last supper. Must have had this, you know, ponscious Pine.
Speaker 2: It going guys, guys, We're gonna be off this table in a half.
Speaker 5: An hour again.
Speaker 3: They'll be on a card table in the voya Jack.
Speaker 2: No, what are they reading?
Speaker 4: They even rained the bar and they said we have to be streaked and they're going to be watching it on the time.
Speaker 5: It's like a reality show.
Speaker 1: The table.
Speaker 2: Well, but only ten can be seated at the table? Coming up next? What are you going to do? Kick off the bozo that screwed up the book in last week. I am as soon as we are done with today's show, I have to get out of it quickly, and I am headed on a mission the search for the Holy Girl. Sarah's birthday this Sunday, and I've got to go to Chadstone to find some ear rings.
Speaker 5: There's nothing more desperate than a man.
Speaker 2: Forty eight hours before it was wandering around Chadstone looking for earrings. The kids said to me yesterday, because I've got bad for me, I bought my wife a pair of earings.
Speaker 5: I thought seemed to be pretty nice for Christmas.
Speaker 2: And you know some people they don't like a gift, will just go ah, not my normal type.
Speaker 5: But yeah, something a bit different.
Speaker 4: Don't want to hurt the person's.
Speaker 2: Not my wife.
Speaker 5: It's like Terrette's in front of my children. She's just up in it.
Speaker 2: Which went, oh my god, no, Chris, if we're a big argument, I didn't send anything for the kids. That's really harsh, that's really unfair.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just saying I might as well let him know now a teaching moment.
Speaker 2: Kids crushman crush them on Christmas Day, none day off.
Speaker 3: Crush, crush, So you have to take them back.
Speaker 4: It's like a dougy piece of the carpet exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, Chris, what are you thinking? Mane So yesterday, even when the kids were going to me send us photos at school, I went, but one of these exams, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: We look at the phone, do not buy anything until you've sent us because of Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: So it's a nightmare because it's such a personal thing. Whether it isn't it about whether it's a stud, whether it's two.
Speaker 3: Danglees no' by now, how long have you been married? Twenty two years?
Speaker 2: Is how many different types of you? Because I bet you've got the studs, the dangles, the semi danglies, and then there's no strange, the hoops. It's I've got no idea. What would you recommends? The safest bet to go for.
Speaker 3: Just start and start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just head straight.
Speaker 5: To Larissa there at Chad great deal, great deal?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, yeah, that's where I might feel Hill will be your point of course.
Speaker 5: Okay, Patsy, what time you knocking off?
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm not sure I'm not still in isolation because nothing exciting today. Our heat is busted, our guests ducted heat.
Speaker 2: Everybody pump up the energy in this week, I know. But you know what, Friday, I'm giving a big old. You know I've been in lockdown for six months. You're talking about your bust heater show. These folks every morning on the Christian o'connall Show.
Speaker 1: Christian Hell Christian o'connall show.
Speaker 2: Podcast knock Off Friday. How this works? Then it's as easy as this. You call us up, you tell us what time you're knocking off today, what time you're finishing work today, downing tools? And then what are you doing this weekend? What is the highlight of your weekend? Jim, good morning?
Speaker 9: Here you going, Christian, I'm good. I knocking off. I'm knocking off at three thirty over. I'm standing at a level eleven steering at the window. But in the meantime, I just can help Patsy out with a heater. I work for air conditioning and heating company.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, is it? I think the pilot light is out, but I won't let the love go.
Speaker 5: That general age, isn't it, Patsy? The pilot lights out?
Speaker 3: I think it is. That's why it's like blowing cold air.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So normally what happens if the heat is getting a little bit old. It's called a thermo couple and that keeps the pilot lne on. So if your heat is a little bit old, they usually burn out. So pretty easy fixed. And if you're available early next week, we can.
Speaker 5: Come around and fix that.
Speaker 3: That's very nice.
Speaker 2: Often do that for free.
Speaker 9: We'll do it for free.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, we'll pay you. No, I don't expect you to come all the way out the way.
Speaker 5: That's what she says.
Speaker 2: Now, should be yelling at a producer to get your details.
Speaker 3: That would be awesome. Leave your number with the producers and I will pay you. I have to insist that we pay you. Thank you.
Speaker 9: That's just just for the pleasure of coming out to meet your patty.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 9: All right, thanks.
Speaker 5: You're really gonna call Jimbo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I'm freezing last night. It's going to shove the Love God up in the roof to fix it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you'll be warm. Jimmy be coming up here. You know. I've got a jim Over knock off Friday. Give us a call, No. Four one four one four three, justin?
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: Oh how are you we go?
Speaker 5: Justin? And now what time you're knocking off today?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 10: I'm hopefully knocking off it. Can I am down point Lonzo while doing all.
Speaker 11: The green lays.
Speaker 10: So I'm a gabo and I'm heading to get a haircut because tomorrow it's a big forty two on forty two tomorrow, and I'm having all my kids over my grandson, so I can't wait. It feels like I've just been released from prison because of mister Andrews. So it's really good to be free and.
Speaker 11: Not locked up.
Speaker 10: So yeah, that's what I'm up to today and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Well you have a great birthday tomorrow. I enjoyed that pre birthday haircut as well. Justin say, the grandkids are coming around one.
Speaker 10: Of your grandson, Xavier.
Speaker 2: Xavier, right, and you're forty two.
Speaker 10: Indeed, just.
Speaker 2: Did have a good birthday to our mate. Oh will too, thank you, take a mate, Bye bye, Anthony.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Anthony, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Bry Ellie.
Speaker 2: Jim stuck in the sistant. He's trying to crawl his way through the pipes to get to Patsy.
Speaker 4: Oh as a little I can't get on, Anthony, Anthony, Ellie, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 9: How are you going.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Ellie.
Speaker 5: Are you well?
Speaker 11: I'm really well.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 12: I'm pretty happy. I knock off at three thirty today and I'm keen for the weekend.
Speaker 5: And what are you celebrating? What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 12: Well, look, this afternoon, I'm celebrating with some teacher friends, are getting cocktails because I finished my master's degree as of today.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 5: Well have you got masters in?
Speaker 12: I've got a master's in Inclusive and special education, so I'm already a teacher, but I wanted to learn more about inclusiveness for students with a disability.
Speaker 2: Also, what a great person you are. That's incredible. Sorry, where you go for cocktails? You and your teacher Mats?
Speaker 12: Oh, look at the classic Holk's Breast Cafe today.
Speaker 4: When I think of a cocktail bar, I always think of bread.
Speaker 12: I'm glad photo what you know, lots of variety, so I definitely get on the whole breadth. Yeah, was able to get a booking, which is unusual at the moment.
Speaker 5: That's great. You have a great weekend and a great note. Well done.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was the first more wife and I first time we've ever been interviewed together. Well we normally an interview takes about thirty minutes run in time. With this interview because of the presence of my wife and our and thirty seven pats an hour and thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Pats, I mean ben quality. I'm sure, I don't know.
Speaker 2: My wife loves to talk to me, and I talked for a living, but my wife really really lives to talk and bless her. Halfway through the interview, right, she's going to this poor reporter that going round going do you have children?
Speaker 6: Care?
Speaker 2: Bless how old are they? What schools are that? And then we go down the side avenue of that and I'm thinking, oh my god, it's not sixty minutes.
Speaker 4: Intern, you're writing an article of your own about the reporter.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So obviously we had to scrub the house because the reporters come around, even though the photod shooting been done last week. But we had to clean the house, you know, arrange the cushions, No, not like that.
Speaker 5: Where are we all going to sit? Can you get the diffuser on?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 5: This is dressing it all, she says she and.
Speaker 2: She was This reporter is the lifestyle and homes and fashion editor, so she will be They will be judging us the moment she comes in the house.
Speaker 5: And it's not a competition. It's just about radio show.
Speaker 2: All right. It's okay, we're not going to lose the price marks Okay, is only going to end up probably about a quarter of the newspaper anyway, so let's not worry about this.
Speaker 5: So anyway, she comes down.
Speaker 2: The supporter was lovely, right, but obviously we got we've got the two dogs and the cat, and so what is it about when you have people out of your pets to start playing up? So the shepherd dog right comes and lies down by the reporter.
Speaker 5: She's gone, what a lovely German shepherd dog? And is this you want to took for the UK? We didn't.
Speaker 2: Then within a couple of minutes, we're about ten minutes into this chat, there's a terrible, terrible smell and the dog is obviously broken.
Speaker 1: Win.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know you have to just sit there, right and it's a really horrible dog.
Speaker 4: Want to say that you actually have to get up and leave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we actually had to say.
Speaker 2: I had to actually say something because I didn't want her thinking it was my wife. So I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. That dog has started really really fun and it was just horrible. It really actually takes your breath away.
Speaker 4: It sucks the oxygen out of the room.
Speaker 2: Does it like it's a funk. You have to sit in don't you. I mean it hangs human ones go, don't they? They will just go a dog one. A cloud comes over all assembled. It's like a mushroom. I can barely see the re body who's still here. Anyway, we carry all we get through the glass of water.
Speaker 4: She was like, actually no, I don't open your mouth.
Speaker 2: And then twenty minutes later, Fat Larry turns out right the cat.
Speaker 5: That cat is out of nowhere, and he just jumps on her.
Speaker 4: Right, he can jump.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a normally when a cat lands, it's so soft.
Speaker 5: It's like a butterfly. It's like that. This thing, it's a She went, oh my god, huge.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen a photo of it for you. Put him on Instagram last night.
Speaker 2: He's a ship, right, he is huge portregos. I'm seriously ALLERGI of the cats. It's okay, it's okay. Let me bless her. She start to get these histamine tablets. Got a severe catenergy. And then she's taking a tablet and we're going, we already saw we get rid of him. She goes and I'm trying to lift him up.
Speaker 5: With a police and.
Speaker 2: It's a core workout. They're going to be doing a Monday's Challenge on says Australia is carry Larry for five k.
Speaker 1: Bring him up.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh my god, he's huge.
Speaker 5: Is that all fun?
Speaker 2: I don't know, old cat.
Speaker 4: She may never walk again.
Speaker 2: That's going to be the article. She's still trapped under the cat. She doesn't have the house hit can't get out. I put a picture of Larry yesterday and I've been selling on the show. How are supposed to be on a dan at the moment that you see what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: Now, imagine wrestling with that cat.
Speaker 2: He's got a burden in his mouth.
Speaker 5: It's a fight that could have killed me.
Speaker 2: He is She's actual?
Speaker 4: How did that? How did it happen? Less than a year?
Speaker 2: Eating once today? Right, We've going He's got a secret StAst somewhere. How can you maintain that bolt? I'm actually thinking about getting a GoPro on him because I want to know where is he going?
Speaker 5: He gets fed once a day now.
Speaker 4: He knows how to open the fridge or the pantry or nine chins.
Speaker 2: He's just huge.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: A lot of reaction to the pictures of Larry my cat that I have said is a big cat. Okay, he's on a diet at the moment, but he is is a big cat.
Speaker 4: Remember a couple of weeks ago you said you accidentally took your other the dog, the little poodle dog to the vet and Larry was hiding. How on earth do you know that he's struggling was in there?
Speaker 2: I was literally lopsided walking down the street. Cat puppy is normally like two kilos. What's this bouldering here on Kettlebell? You know, el fat Larry was in there thinking he was going to go and get snacks and next thing is the let's go whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 5: Larry doesn't like this.
Speaker 2: Next week, you know, so we are going to search for Australia's biggest pet. So if you've got a big pet like my Larry, we want to see it next week. Agay, We're going to celebrate and search for Australia's biggest pet. So early on this morning, Jackie Boy was talking us about how he's moved back in to his place. They've been out of it for six months, so the garden is overgrown.
Speaker 4: Overgrown and there's new visitors in there. Little aphids little green alien monsters everywhere, every bud, every leaf. They're attacking the whole garden. Pats wants me to wash them with.
Speaker 3: Morning fresh, Yeah, in a bit of water.
Speaker 4: We thought, let's go to the top of the tree, the best gardener in Australia.
Speaker 2: So Costa called us on Who's calling Christian? And he was a delight Do you remember he was just such a he is anyway, you know, on guarding Australia. He's got this infectious joy about him, as he always and so he gave us his number and he said, if you even need anything, give me a call. So when he was on, I think he was just about to go and have his morning swim. And so we left a voicemail about five to seven and I think he must have been having this morning swim.
Speaker 5: But anyway, he's such a good guy.
Speaker 2: He's available in five minutes time, so he's going to help your problem out chat And I thought, seeing as he's on, this is a one off, we're never going to do this again. Let two of you put your gardening questions to Costa. You're never going to get this time again, calling that Costa doesn't know anything about this. If he's just coming on for two minutes ago. He's coming that bed right now. He's putting his beard oil.
Speaker 5: He's pruning it for us.
Speaker 2: He's got a FIDS in his beard. Two of you, we better put a gardening question to Costa.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Next week on the show, got a big chat with Dave Grohl. Last week we had Matthew McConaughey. Before that, Jerry Seinfeld and now another one of the mount rushmov greats. Costa's on the line.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: He is the bend in love machine.
Speaker 7: How are you, Christian after Rictor? That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: You are you deserve up there? And have you been for your swim this morning?
Speaker 7: Well, you know what I was just saying. It's belting down with fraying in Sydney at the moment. And yeah, look, I had to put it on hold because I'm heading out of town to open a grower's market as you do and rag it all my stuff.
Speaker 5: All of us are as famous as you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope one day if this all works out over here in a couple of time, I'm opening up a farmer's market, Costa. But I need to rub my nose in it. Where is the farmer's market. Let's draw a crowd there. It's going to be like be Tormania. You'll be mobbed by our listeners. Are you Are you taking some of your homemade honey along?
Speaker 7: Of course, I'll hijack one of the stalls and put a couple of my jars there and you know, sign it and then I'll go, oh yeah, it's worth ten cents, mate, take the signature off and I'll buy it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Listen, Costa, we need some advice. Okay, First of all, jack does who is on the show with me?
Speaker 4: Jackie, Hey, are you stuff? I've got an aphord problem. Got home after six months of not living in our house. It's a little overgrown and on all the plants we do, like like we have a magnolia vine and they're getting on all the buds and underneath all the leaves.
Speaker 7: Okay, I suppose you've got to think of it in with two approaches. One is, you know, you've got to come in on the long haul, like imagine a jumbo jet coming in on a nice, gentle approach and do certain long term things. And then the other one is you can parachute out and do some immediate spray, But the first spraying i'd recommend is with the hose, right, because you can just put the hose on jet and spray them off.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: You can also go a bit more commando and squash them with your fingers, and you'd.
Speaker 2: Be sort of recommending some sort of aphor genocide on the like coster.
Speaker 5: The as an orange approach.
Speaker 7: But the long term, the long term slow landing approach is to look at all the native predators that are in the garden. Because if you go with a hardcore spray, even something like a pyriethrum right, which is not you know, a toxic chemical because it's made from the pyraetun plant, the thing is it will still kill your beneficial insects.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: So you've got ladybirds, you've got hoverflies, You've got there's praying mantises, there's spiders, there's lace wings, they're they're they're valuable robber flies, native wasps. These are all out there, and the thing is we tend not to realize they're there, and they can be there that already doing the business. But if you go and spray with something really toxic, you'll kill them and break the long term balance that they're creating. So at the moment you've got that bit of a spike because you've been away, these new growth is there and you know they're they're kind of like, okay, it's spring, everything's burst out. There's this nice soft growth and that's where they get. They suck sap out and what actually happens there's there's some predatory wasps. You'll love this. They actually lay there are wasp.
Speaker 2: Worse than wasps. There are predatory wasps like a Harvey wereinstein wasp. What do you mean a predatory one.
Speaker 7: Well, they come in there and they actually lay their eggs inside the aphids and then when they birth, they berth out through their head and explode that aphid.
Speaker 2: Rolled up on the radio this kind of talk man, this is talking about Atchema has never spoken to us about this in four decades on TV. I just make stuff up about.
Speaker 4: As are full to the brim with wasp bags and you want me to squish it with my fingers.
Speaker 7: Well, you know that way, hopefully that they're in there. You know, hopefully some predatory wasps will come in there. But if you you know, alternatively, you can make another spray up where you can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been doing that late at night. We don't want any more of that being on. It is what he's been doing a terrible hole.
Speaker 7: Sprinkling the golden showers. That's good on the lemon tree, but not on the aphn.
Speaker 2: Now, Aposta, what do you reckon this approach? Just quickly. Patsy works on the show. She lives out west, and she recommended pouring morning Fresh on them. You can't be doing that, can you?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: Look pouring morning fresh? You can use a soap spray, but you can you need to put a little bit of so you can use some dishwashing detergents, some soap flakes and and mix that up. You can also make a garlic version of.
Speaker 13: That where you you you you know, any left over garlic, mix it up with some pure soap in a lad of water and make that like peel the garlic first and crush it, put it in there and then filter it, store in a container and spray that on.
Speaker 7: So that that can work too. I can send your recipe if you want.
Speaker 2: Now, Costa, we're gonna have to go now. We've got to get into the news in a couple of minutes. Obviously, there's a lot going on. Thank you very much for chatting to us. By the way, Costa in the new year, are you in BONDI yes, I'm coming to stay or just around the corner from you, is it Bronti Brontie.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's a good part of the woods. That's beautiful. Yeah, you should go for a walk along the coast together.
Speaker 2: Two guys. I'd love that. I Jenny would love to go. And then I can pick up some of that honey you promised us a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, deal, all right, stay there, I get your details.
Speaker 5: I see you in the U year, Costa. All right, take care, enjoy your sweat.
Speaker 2: By Christian.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Last Friday, we started a new idea, can we do a phone in based on a song title came out of last week on the Wonder Year. We got deep into Shaggy, deep into the deep cuts of Shaggy, and we were talking about this song it Wasn't Me, and we did a phone in. We put a lot of song titles on a wheel and whatever song title landed on, we saw if you had any stories.
Speaker 5: I think got some great ones off the back of it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of stories about wrongful accusations from when you were younger. You've been blamed for something younger, brother or sister. Did we have a couple of new songs? Then this morning we've got we got to get out of this place. So if it lands on that, we're looking for stories about trying to get out of this place. I'm still standing Elton John, still haven't found what I'm looking for. You two oops, I did it again. I wanted to land on that before the end of the year. Brittany and new entry this week coming from the Wonder Year and Jack slaying top Gun yesterday breath away by burning that spinned the wheel, poor jeez. So whatever song it lands on, that's what we're gonna be asking you. One of the chances are they're talking about it. Yesterday is landed on that. I had no idea, no idea has landed on that. What are the chances anyway? Take my breath away. We're looking for your stories this morning. Take my breath away. What are we really going to be looking for?
Speaker 4: We look at for stories being winded, That's what I think. Take my breath literally, can't bring.
Speaker 2: What if you saw something amazing or a beautiful sunset, you go took my breath.
Speaker 4: Away, like I love at first sight.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh she took my breath away. Oh, he took my breath away.
Speaker 5: So we're looking for your stories this morning of take my breath away? How's your breath? Jack Post, ever been taken away? Well?
Speaker 4: I have been winded badly. I used to play this game when I was a kid, where I jump off the back of the couch, grabbed the top of the door and swing through, sort of like Spider Man into the other.
Speaker 2: She's pretty impressive on the Russian State Circus.
Speaker 4: Until one they held on too long onto the top of the door frame then pretty much went horizontal and fell the length of the door onto my back and that feeling of awful, all the wind going out of your lungs.
Speaker 5: You're literally terrible.
Speaker 2: You're fighting for breath. Yeah, all right, So we're looking for great stories like that if it were struggling for their breath. Fel good Friday on God once more by the end of todays show. During the next sort of fifteen minutes, then we do this every Friday. Thanks to Mercedes Benz Barrick. You get one thousand dollars in cash for Cool of the week, So it could be someone who calls in with their winded stories.
Speaker 5: Have you got a story for take My Breath Away?
Speaker 1: Christian Christian o'connald's show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we spun our wheel of fortunes and every Friday we do this and we're trying to phone him based on a song title is landed on take My Breath Away, So we're looking for stories about have you got a story about your breath.
Speaker 5: Being taken away?
Speaker 2: Nine one o four three best called the week. Every Friday we end by giving one of you one thousand dollars in cash for Cool the Week, so it could be nine four one one four three. First of all, this morning Trench, Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 14: How are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Trent, welcome to the show. What's your story about me? How have your breath been taken away?
Speaker 14: When I was probably about eight or nine years old, was sitting at the table eating a chicken drumstick and the skin came off to chicken drumstick and essentially just like close over my wind a lid over it. So yeah, a bit of coughing and spluttering. Eventually any fingers in the throat to get the skin out.
Speaker 2: That at the time, everything really made me quite tweezy. Just a phrase skin on milk or skin on chicken.
Speaker 5: And what do you do?
Speaker 2: Did you mom and dad have to save you? Basically because you would have been at first.
Speaker 14: At first, I think it was a bit of a joke. Maybe I was trying to get out of eating dinner or.
Speaker 1: Fall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know you're going, but we're not folding.
Speaker 14: For ittle be like, no, I don't yet know, I don't want to. My mom did watch it good at the time, but yeah, first it was I but I'm okay good. But I was always think about every time I eat a chicken drumstick, probably just take little bites of the skin.
Speaker 1: These days, you still.
Speaker 2: Get those non flashbacks.
Speaker 5: Man, you were there, bucket. That sounds quite rude. Actually, thank you.
Speaker 2: Very much, coming in great, have a great day, Bye bye now. Train enjoyed that chicken drum stick this weekend, Peter, Good.
Speaker 9: Morning, Christian hate what took my breath away.
Speaker 6: I used to work in the amusement industry, setting up amusement rides. Yes, and I was up in the center putting the frame together. And I actually slipped until down through the center and landed flat on my back and took my breath away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wowt and I heard a big time hurt.
Speaker 7: And I still have the scar on the back of my leg.
Speaker 6: And I'm fifty eight years old now.
Speaker 9: It happened when I was about twenty.
Speaker 6: That's seventeen, between seventeen and twenty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's this is not that range, you know, keep it broad right, that's now down the year. Okay, let's keep.
Speaker 2: It moore seventeen to twenty. Well we and what do you say you're setting up amusement right? You mean not the fair like a fairest will.
Speaker 7: On them fairest will exactly was the fairrest Will.
Speaker 6: I was up in its switching Queensland doing it switch show and because I did it for about twenty three years, just traveling around the country working in the fairs and the side shows.
Speaker 4: Are you called a carnie or is that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know that is it's a dorogatory term, isn't it. Sorry about this peach showman, this showman showman.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to talk about.
Speaker 2: You said, Carnie. Oh I did, oh, come.
Speaker 5: On, So are your best friends are Cannie? Are they? Oh sorry about this?
Speaker 2: Become you showman? Absolutely showy. Yeah, would make a note. All right, Peter, thank you very much, Take care Peter the Showman. Everyone, Christian Hello.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Can we get a phone in? Can we get stories out of you? To do with a song title? We put a lot of song titles on a wheel and we spin it. It's landing on take My Breath Away? Remember the song from Top Gun, Jack tallykeet it yesterday, Top Gun, But the joy still lives on, Maverick here, take my breath Away.
Speaker 5: So we're looking for your stories of your breath being taken away.
Speaker 2: Jeff nip Hi, Jeff, we got you back. You're dropped off there. We never leave a man down. We got you Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 15: I've built a rope swing for my kids. I'm in this gully and my son invited one of his mates over and I put a big stick, which I thought was very solid through the right so you can hold onto it. And I got up about twenty feet in the air and the stick snapped and I was horizontal, and I came down horizontal, planning on my back with the two bits of sticks still in my hands, and he was winded. He thought I died.
Speaker 2: Oh god, and it's awful. Was he literally gulping trying to get air back into you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: It was pretty embarrassing though, because his son probably was looking up saying, oh, look at high you got, and now look at him.
Speaker 5: Film did anyone film this?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 15: But I've done worse. So I jumped off a house into a Norfolk pine once, and I can jump to that Northfolk point. So I jumped into that, but I didn't realize the branches are quite fragile. I have all sharp bits on them, So on the way down, I'm frantically grabbing brands at the branch and scratching my face with him. And I landed on my back again and was winded, and when I looked in the mirror, it looked like I'd try to attack somebody and they scratched my face.
Speaker 2: Jeff Mess, easy there, Jeff, Jeff. Thanks, Jeffy Chan. Let's called him Jeffrey Chan from now. Yes, she's amazing. Travis, Hello, Travis, listen to those pipes.
Speaker 5: This is Travis. Travis was a guy who won our jingle competition.
Speaker 2: Where we needed a great jingle for a great beer charity fundraising beer we made at the start of the year for all the Bushfire heroes. Travis did the great Can we still have it? More?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: I need a hero, Sammy Travis.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, I need a hero there it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how are you mate? What's your story about taking a breath away?
Speaker 11: Oh? Well, when I was a young fellow and I lived in Bendigo back in the day, and in my teenage years, we used to have to take the country bus route home and it was about an hour and a bit drive around trip. And one day I was busting to go to the toilet and as soon as I got off at my bus stop, I've just been a young man and all that kind of thing. I've basically just darted off somewhere where I could go and go to the toilet. And next thing you know, bang, I've just been hit by an electric fence. It's taken my birthday, always absolutely knocked the wind out of me. And I've fallen backwards, gasping for her, and I'm like, oh my junk out and for everybody to say, and I'm lying on the ground trying to get to my breath.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So just so we're clear here, we're all grown ups. You're just you're dying to go to the toilet and you're doing a pee and you hit an electric wire fence and it goes up the stream.
Speaker 11: Yep, absolutely and.
Speaker 4: Wow and you get airborne.
Speaker 5: Guys too, Yeah, because you know so big on that through.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: We and any permanent damage, any kind of scarring or singing you actually, what am I doingking a guard there? If there's any damage down there, spratched out, scratched out guy, Everyone walk away from that. All right, Travis, thank you very much for calling back. Always a joy talking, Jim. Have a nice weekend. I hope you're well.
Speaker 5: Go fine. That ended badly, ended badly. My fault.
Speaker 1: Christ Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It is time for this Mornings at Work time waster. Today is National Punctuality Day. You're someone who's never late. I don't like being late.
Speaker 4: I'm only a few minutes late.
Speaker 2: There we go, Here we go, here we go. You're one of those late.
Speaker 5: Is late Okay, you're either on time, early, or late. It's one of those three.
Speaker 4: I'm never twenty minutes or more late.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not a twenty minute.
Speaker 2: But late is late.
Speaker 3: So I'm the producer, throwing his arms up in the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah we know you was late, Jack Okay, I was two minutes late this morning.
Speaker 5: Late is late.
Speaker 4: Two. That's how punctual I am. I know if it's by the minute, how late I am?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: So we've gotta make a movie late today, make a movie late.
Speaker 5: The share shanked a tension.
Speaker 2: Yep, Silver expected more good evening Vietnam because he was late getting to the show is now good evening Vietnam. Batman begins getting out of bed. Come on, Batman, got crime to fight over sleeping with the enemy. Oh god, you're sleeping in all day with the enemy.
Speaker 5: Gold, dude, where's my calendar?
Speaker 2: Silver? There, you're not late. There, you're not late because you leave my calendar. Dude, where's my calendar? And the Curious case of Benjamin snooze button? That's good too, Silver plus great, Jackie boy, what have you got the make a movie late?
Speaker 4: He's just not that overdue.
Speaker 5: Now, that's good. That's smart.
Speaker 4: Gold nine of the Living Deadline had it in. Yeah, cool runnings a few minutes behind. I'll be there in a second.
Speaker 2: That is Gold. Now was that the one that producer Rio saw and said it needs performance.
Speaker 5: Well the gold for the performance as.
Speaker 2: Well, double gold, thank you to my performance. All right, send us your make a movie late today.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: National Punctuality Day Today. Do not be late to meet your friends in the pub tonight, Jack. I will not, And I really do think you can divide people up for two counts, those who are on time and those who are late.
Speaker 4: I'm part of it. I'm on time.
Speaker 2: You're a late person, no small, small person. Late, late, late is late.
Speaker 5: You can wait for me. You're an extra in my life. Alrighty, that's more than then. Make a movie late.
Speaker 2: Driving, Miss Lazy, Gold gone in sixty minutes, Gold sleeping in Seattle sleeping. I think they meet in Seattle.
Speaker 5: Silver when I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing truancy lies, what's truancy? Truancy is bunking off school? What's that going to be like?
Speaker 3: Bagging school?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not really lateness?
Speaker 2: Bronze alright out, Independence Delayed, Silver, Amanda, the Tardi Boys, Civil plus Phil, three men and a teenager.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, because they were late to find the baby.
Speaker 2: Yep. Silver, Oh dating just got that now. Very good from Jay Dog easy with the nicknames. Please we give them out. Uh, Jurassic Park in the car be there in five Gold.
Speaker 5: That's very good.
Speaker 2: Courtney twenty four hour Tardi people Gold, Well, I'm Terry Alama forgetting instead of I'm getting Alarma forgetting Silver Delaying Private Ryan Bronze Horton.
Speaker 5: Hits the Snooze Gold Plus.
Speaker 2: That's very good, Uh, Delady and the tramp.
Speaker 5: Gold Chan very good. A star is three years old now Gold.
Speaker 2: That is very funny. David Silence of the Alarms Civil Plus, I missed the interview with the Vampire.
Speaker 4: Gold Plus.
Speaker 2: Corey looks like, can you new guy coming along with the Tomas?
Speaker 5: A very good welcome, Corey.
Speaker 2: The Dark Knight rises later than expected. Silver Plus Chris Clockwork not working. Orange Bronze closing Councils of the Early Kind Bronze, The Snooze Brothers Silver, where's the bloody hell aren't thou brother?
Speaker 4: Gold?
Speaker 2: Tardians of the Galaxy That is really good.
Speaker 4: Gold.
Speaker 2: That's the sort of thing I can send to my teenagers this weekend. What are your Tardians of the Galaxy Apocalypse in a little while Silver Weekend at Bleary Eyes Silver when Harry slept in and forgot to meet Son, Gold, Many stare at watches, Silver, a Waky Hollow.
Speaker 4: Bronze, Ferrist Buill and Mister's Day Off Bronze.
Speaker 2: Day after the Day After, the Day after Tomorrow, Silver Delayed, Planes, trains and automobiles.
Speaker 5: Gold well done, very good.
Speaker 2: After this, we'll find out who is this week's call of the week winning one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, we are almost done for the week. Sorry, of course, So I'm back in tonight during the evening show.
Speaker 5: You guys. Don't worry you guys.
Speaker 2: I've got it seven to eight and then back with the best of tomorrow morning. Between I think it's seven. I thought it's nine.
Speaker 3: Now, isn't it eight.
Speaker 2: I'll find out it's one of those. I'll find out later when I prerecord it. Sorry, when I'm back in tomorrow morning. All right, So, Tyler, today's show is Jeffy Chan after our call a half an hour ago, Jeff, let's find out it's gonna win a thousand dollars now thanks to Mercedes benz Errick. Hang on a minute, what am I doing? Identitally? The other bit of the prize. You also get that Mercedes bet into weekend bag keiring insulated drink bottle and cap. Treat yourself on us. Here are the contenders. Some brilliant caols this week as always, thank.
Speaker 4: You, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Well Hello Coller of the week, Jen, Good morning. I went out for one hundred days to go in September show.
Speaker 8: I declared a December in September because I'm over twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Please great Smith's machine, Rebecca.
Speaker 12: Yes, Christian, the background hero would replemand you thirty In New Orleans, w W has particular fans. I promised you would not one of them. We bought the tickets, We had no idea how close we were going to be, and when we finally got down.
Speaker 9: To our seats, I burst into tears.
Speaker 2: Because we were so close one of those fans, Wesley.
Speaker 12: My plenta is changed the hot border system as North.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. Unwanted animals in the house, Sam, go on and hey, I have a massive four year of birds.
Speaker 11: Heard a fluttering upstairs.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a burglar, and it was a giant magpie.
Speaker 1: I got the labor next door.
Speaker 5: You had to go and get another guy to go and help.
Speaker 4: Found out he's basically afraid of them.
Speaker 1: As I am.
Speaker 4: Shaking down the street watches pitchforks, the whole mobs going in.
Speaker 8: Friday Magpie Christian O'Connors Collar of the Week.
Speaker 2: Some great calls this week, but only one gets one thousand dollars in cash right now for the Call of the Week, Sam, Yes, yes, you're fear of mac Bis is only one thousand dollars.
Speaker 14: Wow, We thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That is much the first, David.
Speaker 2: That's right, thousand dollars you can now go to have a great weekend the nextra special weekend. Well done, mate, you're a caller of the week. It's a brilliant story. Well told.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 14: No, you're far too kind.
Speaker 9: Who would have thought my honor to phobia would win me a thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: You deserve it now with the use of orner phobia. That's very good, Sam, enjoy your money.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much, Christian. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast