Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three from.
Speaker 2: Richmond Gold one four point three HQs, Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 3: Broadcasting to the world Christian on the Loops on the loom, No, nope, don't go in there.
Speaker 4: For breakfast, so your ss do so. Now every day in this city I get a different kind of weather that I'm not experienced before. This morning, warm rain, warm rain. It's balmy rain. Everyone rush outside right now. Everyone, there's warm rain. I could hear it pouring down during the night and we're saying, oh, I'm going to reteckt with Bronnie and to change my clothing to really make sure I'm going to steady myself against this weather front. And then walk out the house states was it warm?
Speaker 5: It's very unusual. It's nineteen degrees the.
Speaker 4: Whole fourm this morning. I sweat just walked in out of the house. Warm rain, warm rain. By the way, great folk band name went they warm Rain? Not a heavy metal man, that's a folk band now onstage please? Or is it a jazz band? Warm rain? How you swornen Jack?
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm sorry. I want to apologize. I didn't catch you on TV last night.
Speaker 4: It's not compulsory. I mean, you hear me for four hours a day. I can really understand why you don't want to see me on TV in the evening for an hour on the It was on the only episode last night of Sean mccauliff's Brilliant Generation.
Speaker 6: Talking about my gener No, talking about your generation.
Speaker 4: He's confusing, isn't that she just called it my generation? I guess who who would have a problem with that?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 4: Well done? Well done? That's it. Yesterday it wasn't like that, but today that's it. It's there. So what were you doing?
Speaker 6: I had my brother and his girlfriend over for dinner deliberately.
Speaker 4: No, he's come around, or I'll have to watch it.
Speaker 6: No, I really wanted to watch it.
Speaker 4: Actually had my kids grudgingly watched it, and we were kind of watching it because it's obviously awkward seeing yourself on TV and so and then after afterwards The Castle came on and which is such a great thing. It's not just a great when people say, oh, it's one of the finest or Australian comedy movies, which it is, but it's just a great movie anyway. It's one of my favorite comedy movies. And it's some movies when you go back you realize they're very much of their time. It's oh, it hasn't sort of translated, well, it's not as good was that. It's still it's still beautiful, it's charming, and I don't know, it just reminds me of a time when when I've done it nowadays, some modern comedy and that they have when it's about real life, it's more character chors and it's more saying, look at these hideous people. There's something that was charming about that movie where they're celebrated, these these wonderful characters.
Speaker 6: So did the girls stick around for it? Did they like it?
Speaker 4: Well, they start moaning, going, because I'm not allowed in charge with my own TV until nine o'clock. That's seriously, that's the way it works, okay. And so obviously because the TV show was on, they wanted to see me and they were going, actually, you're quite funny on It's that's as good as your book with kids. Quite funny. I'll take that. I'll put it on a poster. And then I said, oh, this is this movie's come along the castles on. This is one of my favorite movies. You'll love this kids. It's it's really funny. Oh it looks so old. No, and it does it? Does it? It looks really old? And I go, well, look, go make your school lunches first of all, and then then you can then we'll watch someone else. And so they're watching it whilst I went the school lunches. And then the moment that they've done that, they went, Now you know the deal, dad, nine o'clock, you get the remote, which meant what a gear change from enjoying twenty minutes of the brilliant Castle, Bachelor and Paradise. It's a horrible, horrible, like a bucket of urine being pulled. Have your face. So everything that I said about charming, and then I'm warm hearted, And then who are these broken people?
Speaker 6: I've never seen it? It's tacky.
Speaker 4: Tacky doesn't even do it enough. I mean, it's just And the thing is, I'm forced to watch it by my captors now every night, or we don't hang out together and watched TV together. And all I've turned into is that muttering old guard on a bench. Oh, never go, never behave like that girl. She just come across as desperate and sad. And you know the reason why that girls maybe like that is because her dad didn't give her enough attention. They're she's just shut up with your dad. We watch the show with that this bitter old commentary track on it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Also, the big thing in our house yesterday evening was you remember when you had your it was your first kind of favorite band or artist when you were young. It's nothing more exciting.
Speaker 3: You're discovering music for the first time. It feels very independent because you're finding It feels like you're finding the music and discovering the B side.
Speaker 4: That's it, and it's the first moment. It's you're starting to express your individual tastes and something that you Mum and dad ever introduced you to a TV show that they watch and you'll watch together. So for my little two of your daughter, it's all about Billie Eilish. Yes, right now in the world, this is one of the coolest or she's it right now and she's just about to come over while she's over here already Friday Night, Margaret Court. She's in Melbourne. This is her first ever Australian tour and she is seventeen years of age, and she's very original, she's very cool. She's got a very unique look. She's not I think like there's a couple of things I like about her. She doesn't dress and she doesn't look like a lot of other young female singer. She's not Ariana Grande. She just turns up in her close and her dms and her lyrics are quite interesting as well. But my twelve year old daughter that her world is all about Billie Eilish so much so that she wants to be a singer. And Billy Arnish's surname is O'Connell, but she changed it. So now my daughter wants to change her name for O'Connell, and she thinks she's going to hold her back. I guess when she sees all her dad's managed to do is still talking in between songs. It might be the sidler world, but you're still talking and telling her time out loud. She's saiking, I want more for my life.
Speaker 3: So does she want the Eilish surname or does she want her own stage name?
Speaker 4: Own stage name, and it will not be any thing to do with O'Connor. Which I took as an insult to But anyway, last night she was so excited because tonight it's the big night. Then she's going to the gig tomorrow night with her two best mates. But tonight I've actually get her tickets for her and I to go to Nova the Red Room. I'm going to launch my own Gold Room. Do you think that sounds better than the Red Room?
Speaker 6: Gold Room?
Speaker 4: It does come into the Gold Room as supposed to come into the Red Room. But anyway, so she's going to She's going to see her in a very intimate setting. You know, she's going to see her tonight and tomorrow night. So last night she said it it feels like Christmas e if I can't sleep, I'm so excited hanging up in her bedroom is the outfit she's going to wear? Remember being that excited in your life, it's nothing but pure excitement. You just you just can't wait for the next day. And she was like, did you think there's anywhere I could have a day off school because I won't be a concentrate on Absolutely not not absolutely. It makes me want to counsel taking you. I'm going into the belly of the beast tonight, you know to arrival radio station. You don't have a day off school for that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three ten.
Speaker 4: Minutes time then one of the last two chances to be in the draw. Tomorrow show we're in a trip to London. Go and see the Who Live Who as good as the one twenty minutes ago at Wembley Stadium, which would be an amazing chancellor another chancellor in ten minutes time before that. Yesterday, after the show, we went out for breakfast. Jack and I with Beck and Brad are producing the show. And as always when I go out with Jack, there has to be some kind of flim flam or drama with his food ordering, depending on what way the wind is moving. This very very sensitive organic broadcaster, and yesterday was a brand new one I got before. What did you order?
Speaker 3: Firstly, admit that the orange juice kafuffle at the cafe down below us is. I have to say every time that's the one you complain about most. They have a drink path on the menu that's called the orange juice that has orange carrot and ginger or orange apple and ginger, so I go. Can I have the orange juice? But then it sounds like I'm just throwing orange juice, and then I have to go, but I want the orange juice.
Speaker 6: That's the orange apple ginger.
Speaker 4: Well that's confusing.
Speaker 6: That's their fault.
Speaker 4: But if it was so confusing, what happened a lot and there they changed the menu. I hate you're the only person that goes in and does this small speech after confusing. Yesterday, we're in a different place and everyone's getting like a toaste or something, and what do you order? Side of bacon? A side of bacon with your toasty No, no, no, literally just that, a side of bacon. Even the lady looks at him, like a side of bacon. Three rashes of bacon. That's all he was eating.
Speaker 5: You need a bit of toast or something. It's so cold up, it looks.
Speaker 4: So bare and dry. It actually was irritating me that he was like some mad king. Who does that? I mean, in this city where there's only been one different, various weird diets. Who I mean. I know there's a paleo diet, but even that is I'm only going to eat meat.
Speaker 6: It's not a diet. I just that's what I felt like I asked my brain what I felt like? I felt like some bacon.
Speaker 4: You asked your brain? Who are your Homer Simpson, I'm one brain. I don't like you. You don't like me. What do you feel like? Eating? Just three rashes of bacon with nothing else with it? Looked so bare on the plate. The plate looked naked. It looked like the plate just had a pair of underpants.
Speaker 3: And then the guy was so confused when I went to pay that he couldn't even put it into the system.
Speaker 6: He had to make up. He had to like put it all in manually.
Speaker 4: Annoying. Yeah, one of our listeners actually emailed us. They're a big fan of Master Chef, which goes back on this week, and they said, last night there was something on the show about what one me If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I think it was to one of the challenges last night, and so I was thinking I was thinking about that a lot. Actually, the emailed us because they want us to tell them what that our meals would be. Sure, if you could only ever have one meal for the rest of your life, Patsy, what would it be for you.
Speaker 5: My mum's veggie soup. Probably she makes an awesome vegetable soup.
Speaker 4: That's it for the rest of it. But that's the sort of thing you have in hospital when you're not craved it.
Speaker 5: When I was pregnant, still love it, Yeah, do magnificently.
Speaker 4: What is it? Just like a sort of veggie broth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very basic, but it's the flavor.
Speaker 4: Really, was your mom putting a ton of salt?
Speaker 5: No, no, no salt. She puts like an old roast lamb bone or something, and she sort of festers it away for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful for.
Speaker 6: This not a word you want to use to describe, believe.
Speaker 4: On last night's Master's Show, anyone said about fested.
Speaker 1: Bones The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Day History.
Speaker 2: On this day, Miller trip to a little to see the Who Live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a trip or two off to London Wembley Stadium this July. You'll be able to get some winter sun. It should technically be summertime in London, mem but our summers can vary between one hour to all of three days.
Speaker 6: I saw it.
Speaker 3: Someone was complaining about another mini heat wave over in London's that's right, it got to the early twenties then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's hot. Okay. So the reason why we're doing this this brilliant new show that's on at the Melbourne Museum. It's on now. If you're into your rock and roll and you're into good music, which obviously are after you tuosing this to this radio station, then you love this. Revolutions records and rebels at the Melbourne Museum, loads of amazing stuff from the late sixties and seventies, not just in music but also fashion, art, politics, such an amazing explosive time. They've got John Lennon's glasses, some of the suits he wore on the Sarch and Burbers only Hearts cue band front cover. Also the handwritten lymits were loosing the sky with diamonds, Mick Jagger's stage costumes, some of our Pete Townsend's guitars are the smashed up on stage as well with the who who gots it? All? Right? So that's the prize. The drawer is tomorrow. We've got one last chance tomorrow morning on the show on one nail as well, So very special on this day in mystery today. All right, so may the second. Here's a question today for you? Then do you want to go in the drawer tomorrow and also win some tickets to go to this amazing exhibition. Which band's debut album got to number one today? On this day? May the second debut album and stay there for twelve weeks? Twelve weeks at number one with their debut album who do you think? The album? Sorry? Who do you think? The The band is n four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three on this day history?
Speaker 2: On this day will a trip to London to see the Who live at Rumbley?
Speaker 4: Yes? Some Brice all there with this big new exhibition in town Revolutions, Records and Rebels at the Melbourne Museum. Question today then to go into a draw and win some tickets to go and see the exhibition is? Which bands debut album went to number one? The album chants Today in History made the second stayed there for an astonishing three months, twelve weeks. What do you think the band was? Let's take some guesses. Bryce, good morning, Oh, good morning, Christian? How are you? I'm good? Bryce? Are you well? Are you having a good week.
Speaker 3: Ah, yeah, no, I'm having a good week.
Speaker 4: Thanks excellent. All right, Bryce, what do you think the band is?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 4: Yes, everyone is doing it. Someone emailed me yesterday say and it sounds that we've gone owl in the studio? Who? Now it's not the Great Who? Nice guess though, Bryce, Thanks for trying. All right? Good day, Gerard, Good morning Gerard? Ay right? Gerald? How are you this morning?
Speaker 9: Good in yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Not bad? Thank you very much for asking. All right, who do you think it is?
Speaker 7: The Beatles?
Speaker 4: The Great Beatles in their debut album stayed at number one for twelve weeks. It's not the Beatles, but smart guests. We'll give you some tickets to go and see this exhibition anyway, jess Y all right? Uh? Daniel, good morning?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 11: Was it the Rolling Stone?
Speaker 4: Look at that straight in? No time for small talk. This is a guy on the move. It's got people to see, places to go, Danny boy, Who did you say?
Speaker 12: The Rolling Stone?
Speaker 4: In yeah self titled album nineteen sixty four stayed at number one for twelve weeks. You found the Stones?
Speaker 13: Kind of?
Speaker 4: How did you know it was the Stones? Cheeky little google? Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Googley boy, thank you for being honest with that exactly.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. O. There was his bangs and pots and pans, Daniel, you go through it to the drawer. Tomorrow you could be off to London and go to the Who Live Cool.
Speaker 12: That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 4: All right, buddy, well done. We'll also give you some tickets go and see the show.
Speaker 10: Cool.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 4: This is quite interesting, right. So it goes from May the second, nineteen sixty four, where The Stone's debut album went in at number one. The album's chart stayed there for twelve weeks. Bazarrely was talking about this yesterday with the team after you left us. How I was saying, how we're talking about Mick. You know, he's recovering at the moment after having this heart surgery, and I really hope he makes a good recovery, can continue on the tour. And I was just saying, how if you, if you were Mick Jagger, you'd be so angry that you're the one having a heart operation. When Keith Richards, who's taken all the drugs in the world, is absolutely fine. It is a modern miracle that he needs to donate himself to science. When he finally does leave this planet. He's absolutely fine. Jagger is the one who works out every day. He's so super fit. Macrobiotic diet, he's mixed to one going in and heart surgery is absolutely fine. However, Keith did almost die and it was actually, bizarrely on this day in history made the second Yeah, in two thousand and six. Do you remember the story was on holiday in the Caribbean and he was on a hammock reading a book and a coconut fell hit him on the head. Yeah. Yeah, And he was in hospital. He had like a brain hemorrhage. And and I was telling Beck, who was like, what a strange injury about a coconut fall, And someone's said, I said, no, no, this happens every year. People die from being hit on the head from coconuts. And she could understand how I said no, no, because they're the big thing in heavy morning. Anyway, I just have a quick Google search. Just actually, was she right? I am not making this up. One hundred and fifty people die every year from being hit on the head by falling coconut.
Speaker 6: That is sad.
Speaker 4: And to put into contexts, that is fifteen times more people that are killed by sharks every year. Yea, coconuts are more dangerous. You know, the sharks probably are listening right now, going absolutely thank you for someone saying we're not as bad as people think. The coconuts are the real problem here.
Speaker 3: Mick Fanning's only punched one shark in the head, but he's punched fifteen coconuts in the head.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three, so amazing story. I've seen a British singer called beat Pete Dotty and he used to have been a band in the nineties called the Libertines, and he's been hospitalized with a serious blood infection. And the reason how he got this was he was his two dogs, rockstar dogs with the names Zeus and Narco.
Speaker 6: What's Naco? Is that one of the great gods? Or is it just like?
Speaker 4: Narco is obviously short for narcotics and he has a long story of enjoying some recreational with that. So the fact that Pete Dotty would have a dog called Narco and Sus. If you're down the dog park or something, he hears someone you're getting Narco over your shoulder. I think do they think I'm an undercover Copple, so it's a very aggressive Hey Narco man, I know you're watching me. You and the Feds get off my hat. He's got two dogs and they get into a fight with a little cute British hedgehog.
Speaker 3: They decided to attack it because you can get hedgehogs just walking around in your backyards over.
Speaker 4: Those that's about as wild as the animals go in the UK are hedgehogs all brickly hedgehogs. The dogs attack it, and so best his dogs. So he goes to separate them. Okay, but he gets because he doesn't want the hedgehog to be hurt because he's still a wild man of rock and roll. But we all love a hedgehog. And he actually gets pricked by the sort of spines, the little spines that come out of the hedgehog, and he got this rare blood infection. He's been hospitalized. He was actually really well. Now died like a transfusion. However, this morning, I think we want to find your stories of embarrassing injuries. So if you ever injured yourself with in an odd man, I mean, there was a great story about a very famous British soccer player, former England player and manstew Nighted player called Rio Ferdinand, and he couldn't play for a couple of weeks because he damaged his knee tendons. Not playing football, he was watching TV and put his feet up on a coffee table and he was obviously having some friends around. His feet were up for quite a few hours, and then when he tried to get up, Ah, done something to my knee. He'd somehow injured his knee by putting it on a coffee table and he couldn't play for a couple of weeks. One an amazing bizarre injury watching TV on the couch with his feet up for too long on a coffee table. Never safe, No, he damaged a tendon behind the knee, so he was out for a few games. Perhaps if you ever injured yourself in an unusual way, I.
Speaker 5: Have actually rather unfortunate. I was doing some ironing once, how can I say, and accidentally kind of went over, Well, I ironed one of my boobs. Let's be honest about it.
Speaker 6: What are you trying to iron the shirt?
Speaker 5: Well you kind of just sort of turned around to get the start and it kind of just brushed over.
Speaker 6: The oh so your shirt?
Speaker 4: When you asked her, were you trying to iron a shirt or bra? Other? Those two trying to iron one of her boobs?
Speaker 5: Anyway, it left me with a nasty burn, right.
Speaker 4: Okay, As always the Pats, we never know what we're going to get day to day. So yeah, what's looking for your stories about embarrassing injuries? Nine four one four one oh four three. You didn't have to get to like emergency.
Speaker 5: No, I just put some chrome on it.
Speaker 12: That's right.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't have asked. Let's move on nine one o four three. I'm actually blushing slightly. Give us a call embarrassing injuries nine four one four one four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So we're taking your calls this morning. But have you suffered an embarrassing injury? I don't want to go back into the Pats incident, but I'm going to have to because I have another question. So you were ironing and you accidentally ironed a boob. Yes, you've got a bit of the hot face on that area Friday, right, and so I can I ask why? Hell?
Speaker 5: Now, how is it's that what is naked, right, was ironing naked?
Speaker 4: That's not something you should do naked, say with I remember once naked frying bacon. Don't do that. I don't know what I was taking a honeymoon. It tacks the bare chest. It was spinning up, you know, close this huts making harts. All right, this takes some course now then about embarrassing injuries, Dan, Good morning, Good morning, Danny Boy, welcome to the show. Thanks recording. What's your story, Christian?
Speaker 12: My embarrassing story how I injured myself was that when I was a younger, a youngster, and I pierced my scroton. And it all came about when I was about ten years old. I was kneeling on the on the carpet in the lounge, had my set of coloring pencils. I just sharpened them all and I was coloring in and someone had knocked at the door, and I was holding the pencil the wrong way around, and when I leant forward to get up, the pencil pierced scroton.
Speaker 4: Oh. Second mention of the word, ah, good.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I guess well. It was kind of even more embarrassing was that my auntie was there, was there looking after me, and there was blood. There was a lot of blood, and there I was being tended to buy my auntie with band aids and tissues and me on the back with my legs open, and yeah, needless to say anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any long term implications sound like a doctor now, any long term implications?
Speaker 12: No, fortunately not. I've got two kids, so it's very colorful.
Speaker 6: Kids.
Speaker 8: Strange.
Speaker 4: Man, that's a great story. Thanks for recording in this one. Might have a good day. Very good Liam, Good morning morning, Christian, Good morningly. What's your story for astthing about an embarrassing injury?
Speaker 14: My embarrassing injury was I was watching TV. I got up just normally and managed to twist something in my groin and very painful, doubled over on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah I've heard about this. You can you can twist the plums? I didn't know. Yeah, very pain I think do you have to go to hospital to get them to like untwist them like a helicopter of the the end go flying up in the air.
Speaker 14: I went to hospital and had an ultrasound and they said, yep, that needs to be fixed. They had to untwist it.
Speaker 4: Oh god lord, No.
Speaker 14: The nickname twisties and can.
Speaker 4: Ask how do they untwisted? Just someone just go look the other way and then just sort of like screw left? What do they do to unscrew them?
Speaker 14: Literally, that's what they did. They just twisted it and said yep, And I was still in pain for quite a while, but yeah it worked.
Speaker 4: The human body is an amazing thing, but also amazing no ways we can injure ourselves. That's incredible. All right, Liam, thank you very much. You cool? Thank you? All right, now I ask you some more calls. I think it's safe to say we're up to speed now we're sort of injured plums. If you've got any other body part that's been injured other than testicles, it'd be great to hear those stories as well. Seem to blame you, pats, you don't boom, the guys will go Okay, testicles okay nine four one four one o four three for your embowsing injuries.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: I love the text. You just go coming as well, saying when I'll just do a Dan's call. If you just tuned in, we're talking about embarrassing injuries and the two callers, we both had both men involving injuries to their nether regions, and one of them, the first one, Dan puntured his one of his crown jewels with when he was young with a pencil. Christians listening to that reminded mister Squiggle did already ever watched mister Squiggle the Chance Children's TV show for a while. I love watching that. It was he would get the kids to draw various things. I don't think that's a children's act with a pencil delicately placed coming out at the end of one of your plums. Let's take someone called Jeff.
Speaker 13: Thank God, I guys here sitting at a restaurant doing shots of Chinese rice wine, and you light it and trailed back. It was a bit slow, and my mustache caught on fire. So on fire, sitting at the restaurant, and then me slapping myself in the place to try and put it out.
Speaker 4: Jeff, do you know what I would have paid money to have been in there to see you do that? What a treat you were for everyone else. You're a gift, Jeff. That is everything about this. So you set.
Speaker 6: On fire and you meant to buy it out, Jeff, before you drink.
Speaker 4: Like flaming zambukas.
Speaker 13: It's like that, but as you quickly trailed back, it throws the flying out. But I was just a little bit too slow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I guess you what do you have a big old kind of murfuse tash up there? What have you got?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 13: I used to have it. It's gone now.
Speaker 4: But forest fire, we're just like little bits of stumps there in that.
Speaker 13: The infident was that I had burnt lips.
Speaker 4: So you had to put your own face out. You see, we're just patting it.
Speaker 13: I just had quickly slapt myself in the face to try and put the flame out.
Speaker 4: Jeff, that is a great story. Thank you very much for calling you.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 13: You have a great day. Goodbye the tis. Hi, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Lovely name natist? Was that French? My mom made it up. There's a phone in one day about weird names that you've got. Your mom made it up. I love that. That's great, all right? What's your embarrassing injury? In the tease?
Speaker 9: I was and the day and I was coming home. I thought, I'll get ready, I'll make myself look great. Was straightening my hair and put the straighten the down and then I sat on it at two thirty five degrees.
Speaker 4: They had, yeah, like branding yourself.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So a year later, I've still got the scars.
Speaker 4: What from the two tongs?
Speaker 9: Yep, so I've got four little scars across my top of my thighs in the bottom part of my cheeks.
Speaker 4: Oh so, I mean you really must have really burnt yourself badly.
Speaker 9: I did really well. But the bonus part was that I couldn't sit down obviously, so I had to buit myself up to first class to come home.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, I'm going to try that one. I'd love to sit with you kids and wife, but I've burnt my backside with my hair straightness. Again, I have no choice. Went got a first class because they're one thing's first class is famous. Law is looking off the burn backsides.
Speaker 6: You'll have to see most of the first class passengers. I face down.
Speaker 4: That's what's there. The other side behind the curtain is a burns unit. Thank you for cool. Have a great day.
Speaker 9: Thanks you too.
Speaker 1: By the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show. Melvin's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 4: Three slips out now from embossing injuries. After the last caller an amazing name called Natiss, and I presume it must be French when we are related to the painter Mattiss. But she said no, her mm just made the name up. So curious to know if you know anyone or this is you and your parents made up a name for you. Jack was just telling me, so is this a footy player with this strange hybrid name.
Speaker 6: He retired a couple of years ago. His name is shared Wellingham.
Speaker 4: His name was that sounds made up, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: His parents either wanted like the name Shane and Jared and wanted to combine them, or his mum's name was Sharon and his dad's name was Jared and they combined the two names.
Speaker 6: It was one of the others.
Speaker 4: It's fran Franken name, Frankenstein name. But you said, Beck knows someone with a made up name as well. Good morning back, good morning, Yes, I know or girl and her name is Juve j u v a e Juve Yes, and it's one hundred percent made it up.
Speaker 6: She said, her mum made it up.
Speaker 4: Why do people do that, because then you've got to explain your name for the rest of your life, haven't you like I wouldn't even know. It's like spelling me juve, spelljva? How do you spell it?
Speaker 6: J u v a E?
Speaker 4: What is this? Juve?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Juve? What a strange name? Isn't it all right? Give us a call then if this is you or you know someone with a made up name like Jave nine four one one oh four three the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So we've gone from we were talking about em bouncing injuries and the last carler had a wonderful name, Natisse, and when asked her about the origin of a nation, is my mum just made it up? So trying to find people this morning, do you have a made up name? Do you know someone that does? Turns out this is a thing. I've had a text it from Paul. Paul, thank you so much for this. Is this legit? I mean, I know all these jokes about Frankston, but this in the Frankston birth section years ago, were a set of twins. Clearly the parents thought they were expecting boys but not girls. The two names Craigina and Waynett.
Speaker 6: You no cruel.
Speaker 4: Cannot be true. Could anyone else verify this? I mean, Paul, I'm not saying you're a liar, but it just seems Craigina. And what I'm gonna have to go home. I need to lie down and just put it all together. I'm gonna drive round Frankston today just yelling out my car window, Craigina, why net just to see if any little kid does wander around. That's amazing, Paul, thank you very much. That let's go to lines. Tanya, good morning, Good morning Christian. All right then, so obviously you haven't got a made up name, but apparently your sister does.
Speaker 11: Mum actually thought she heard it on television, but I think she heard Danniel that my sister's name is dary L.
Speaker 3: Just said like a mutant way of taking Darryl and trying to make it feminine, and it just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 4: Darriel.
Speaker 11: Well, she's had it for a long long time now and everyone knows and loves her.
Speaker 4: Is that darry L? And I love the fact that your mum thought she thought she heard on the TV. Yes, it's incredible. And so how do you spell your sister's name.
Speaker 11: D A double r I E double l E so.
Speaker 4: This is what your mum had to do as well. She had to come up with the origin of the spelling as well. Is it double L of course the L and is it a one R do we think? Or it's a double r. She had to workshop this. It's incredible, Danya, thank you very much for calling here. Mate. You have a good name.
Speaker 11: Thank you you two thanks.
Speaker 4: Mate, uh Roseanne Hi Christian. Yeah, what's the name?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: What's the made up name?
Speaker 11: I named one of my sons Callija. So it's Elijah without the E on the front, just a K on the on the front of it.
Speaker 4: Now, do you mind me asking why you did that?
Speaker 11: Because I had already a Levi and I couldn't have Levi and Elijah just rhymed.
Speaker 4: So you thought instead of picking a different name because there are thousands kay on the front of it.
Speaker 15: Problem solved today, sentimental to my dad, because you had a Charlie pride Res with a song called Carlijah.
Speaker 4: So that the name of your son is Calijah. Yeah, actually sounds quite nice, but also then can also sound like Calida. No spoken like a true mom.
Speaker 11: He doesn't even get shortened.
Speaker 4: Surprisingly enough, in this country, I find that astonishing process.
Speaker 11: Not quite true because he's got dark auburn here and he's younger brother calls him Red Kelly.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, thanks you call me Oikay. Thank you. Have a good day, Steve.
Speaker 7: Good morning, been a good morning, Christian.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you very much, Steve. I really appreciate that. That's really kind name. What's the made up name?
Speaker 7: My son? We made it up in their twenties. Four years ago. We were used to lot to Hanness and there was a horselang rand called Shane Don and my wife really liked that name, and I said to her, tell the name like that. So we come up with Shandon Shan.
Speaker 4: What a name shand's like a gun singer. I mean, you got Shane and uh, I got to see him walking into a bar. Now the names Shandon people come around. How do you spell that? I'm feeling full of lead? Now, how do you feel we do that? Just tell me shot Shane. Did you say shot Brandon? You mean no? Sh Oh? That's great. And also apparently my producers tell me that your daughter's got a great name as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my daughter, my wife's Shane, which I didn't like and I lost didn't want And I'll sit down ever drinks one night and then I come up with shut.
Speaker 4: I think I've said that word, but I've been throwing up after having too many drinks. You, you and your wife are a couple of geniuses. That is absolutely brilliant. That is great, Steve, very funny, cool, Thank you, thank you. All right, take uh, Suzanne, I'm here here, you're there. Great, everyone, Suzanne's finally here. I've just been killing time until Suzanne called in.
Speaker 14: This morm list.
Speaker 4: Suzanne, what's the made up name? Chilton? It's I L t O in Sorry, it's for Sam.
Speaker 11: It's I L t O in Stilton.
Speaker 4: No, it's I Sultan. Yep, Sultan. It's an area. It must have been an area. They So it's a boy's name. Is it a girl's name name? Of course? Silly Siltan yep? What did you? Where did that come from?
Speaker 13: Apparently the mom wanted Sylvia and the dead wanted Tony.
Speaker 4: They so, how do we compromise?
Speaker 6: You guess after a couple of drinks, you mushed them together.
Speaker 4: And you get Siltan. You are now name of Siltan? All right, Suzanne, thank you very much, you cool, Thank you man. Those are great course, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three time.
Speaker 4: We do this every Thursday. We love doing this. It's called the isolated vocal, where we just play an isolated vocal from a song. Everything else is removed and you hear sometimes the little tiny flaws and imperfections that when you hear the full song you don't really appreciate them, and you also appreciate how great so these voices are. This is a really good example of a very different one. Brandon Flowers, lead singer with the Killers, had an amazing debut album called Hot Fuss and Mister Brightside is an amazing song about insecurity and jealousy. A lot of people think it's about cheating. I actually don't think it is. I think it's about jealousin insecurity, eating and destroying your relation. I don't think he is actually being cheated on. He says that line over and over again, and it's all in my head anyway. His voice, he's not a Freddie Mercury or anything like that. He's got a very different kind of voice. However, you feel the emotion behind the song when you hear this, and at times the microphone that is recorded into is pop and it's fuzzy, but those little floors make it even better. I think anyway, haven't seen this one? Then? This week's isolated vocal Brandon Flowers doing mister Brightside coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine.
Speaker 10: God, I gotta be down because I want it all And started out waiting a kiss out of it in a black nance.
Speaker 4: It was only a kiss. It was only a kiss.
Speaker 10: Now falling asleep and she's calling a cab while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag. Now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head. But she's touching his sails. Now he takes off her dress. Now lay me go.
Speaker 6: I just can't look. It's killing me.
Speaker 10: And saving control. Jealousy Telly Saints Sence you see swiming through sigal A bies, joking on your own bies. But it's your surprise, Surny Testiny is calling me open.
Speaker 4: Of my girl because I mess surprise Side. This week's start the isolated vocal Brandon Flowers lead singer with the Killers and Mister Bright's Side. You can find loads of these isolated vocals on YouTube. So if you ever want to go and have a look at any and you find any you think would be great to hear it on Thursday morning on the show, email them to me. Christian at God one I four to three dot com dot au killers. Would you say one of the best performances for at the Grand Final? Oh? Oh you will.
Speaker 3: Oh you always remember that performance because Jack Riewell gets up on stage and sings with them. Do you think there was premeditated or did he get caught up in the moment?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It was an amazing performance by the kidders. What wasn't it? And it's just like one they're probably the best bands that you've ever had at a Grand Final?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they've had They've had some great acts. What comes to mind straightaway is meat life.
Speaker 6: And the always forget.
Speaker 4: You can easily always go to straight What was the worst, isn't it? Is that human nature and it's really bad trying thinks are great to happen. So yeah, if you ever do find any of these isolated vocals, they're all up on YouTube. Hours of them. They're amazing. Christian at GOLDWEO four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: We're still trying to get our hands on the meatloaf isolated vocal from the ground.
Speaker 4: Floes, and then to burn it so it's never ever heard again ever again. After this song, then one of the junior members of this show, a recent sign of a transfer and signing from Sydney, made a very very big mistake yesterday. When you hear what it is next, you'll go rookie era. So much to learn about life, God one, I fought both three. Come on, It's to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show, Thursday morning, eleven minutes past. Stay hold of notes the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show four point three.
Speaker 4: As we journey through this life and we get older, I like to think that the best thing we can do is game wisdom and insights. You know, I already know now, and hopefully I've passed this important life lesson on to my kids that if you were going to a public toilet and you sit down, you check that there's paper, enough paper to deal with the end all right, early on your life, the amount of times you gone in there and you go, oh no, that horrible realization there's no paper there, And I should have checked you now know, as you're a bit older and wiser, you check. And we've got a young member of this team recently joined us, great young kid called Rio and he's moved all the way over from Sydney to work on the show, which is the only mistake he's really made so far in his life. But he made a big one yesterday. Rio, good morning, good morning, So tell everyon what you did last night? Mate.
Speaker 8: Oh, I just moved into a new apartment and it was getting a bit late. I don't have a bit or anything that's completely bare, so I thought, all right, you know weekend's coming up. Be nice to have a bid in case, you know, things go well and then.
Speaker 6: Or just a sleeping You don't have to have a company to want to sleep in a bed.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I was planning to watch you on your gen of course, but then it got to be from.
Speaker 4: Your bed, from a new bed with a friend or something. Are you single at the moment?
Speaker 8: Are you sort of very single?
Speaker 4: Really? I did for show?
Speaker 6: What am I riding down?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Carry on? Rios? So you're bedless? Bedless?
Speaker 8: And thought, oh, you know I can do it.
Speaker 6: Go to Ikea.
Speaker 8: That'll take half an hour, pick up a bed, take it out and put together. Be fine. Got to be in bed by ten, should be able to do it, told the WhatsApp group. And then you said, no chance, but I back myself in. So let's just break down the time, none of this. What time did you enter the hell that is Ikea? That was about six thirty?
Speaker 4: Oh? Good lord?
Speaker 6: Is it still open?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Opened the evening and it's full of didn't you see this as well? Full of miserable looking couples who are rowing silently on the whole time. It's a terrible time to go in the evening and it's like a.
Speaker 6: Mosquito light at night, attracting people. But you'll never get out.
Speaker 4: And did you go in to get the bed?
Speaker 12: And bet?
Speaker 4: Did you leave with some other stuff as well? Yep?
Speaker 8: I ended up with coat hangers.
Speaker 4: I always get you with the cheap coat hangers. Did you get anough coat hangers? In case you do meet your lady friend this weekend and hang up your jacket? Okay? And so you get home? What time do you start making your brand new bed?
Speaker 8: I start making it about seven fifty. Need to be in bed by like ten.
Speaker 4: What happened? We can all guess what happened next. But you tell us, do you tell us so we can laugh? Well, I thought I had it all together.
Speaker 8: I got to the headboard, but then I realized just as I was about to connect it that everything was around the wrong way. Every bloody fifty allen key scooze. That took so long, and it would take me like another two hours, so one time I've noticed it. Now this is about ten thirty eleven, more like eleven.
Speaker 4: And also, don't you find that you start off thinking I can do this, I've got this. That's the first minute. That's all you've got is a minute. Then you find that you swear more doing the Ikea stuff than you'll ever do in your life, don't you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was us sweating.
Speaker 4: So what did you make this brand new Ikea bed? What time are you in it? But I'm not.
Speaker 8: I just changed my mattress into it. And so now it's a mattress surrounded by an empty frame.
Speaker 4: It's an art installation. Now, so you just sleep on the slats or something.
Speaker 8: No, I haven't put the slats on. The mattress is just where the slats should be, sitting on the floor.
Speaker 4: Yea is it one of those things where it keeps coming into your mind. You know that at some point when you get back today, you're going to have to deal with that absolute mess.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I might just work really late tonight Goodney.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So doing today's show, Pats has been given some email back and forth from our boss. Souh. Now, this is incredible, nothing to do with the news. It never would be because she's the best on a dial. However, Pats the moment is trying to audition to be a DJ on the station. She's insisting on doing my job. Then you know that after nine o'clock, what the winning song is to be part of the contacts list tomorrow for our fifty thousand dollar phone frenzy. And she listened up because it's a five thousand dollar phone call every single Friday. We did the first one last week. It will be one of you tomorrow morning, just after eight. So the winning song today is Patsy. It's the siss Sisters, right, it is? Okay, So half seven Patsy said.
Speaker 5: This and the next winning song on Christian O'Connell's fifty thousand dollar phone frenzy is, I don't feel like dancing by Scissor Sisters.
Speaker 4: And then our eagle boss do what she should be doing. She's listened to a show monitoring, they call it. I was monitoring monitoring you today and she sent you a note saying you were getting the pronunciation.
Speaker 5: Role or just highlighting the wrong word.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what was the thing that you'd doing wrong?
Speaker 5: I think it was the don't I should have been doing the I.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Patsy takes us on board. She's a professional. Here we go. Now we fast forward half an now to eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: Fifty thousand dollar fine Frenzy is, I don't feel like dancing by Scissor sisters, just doing.
Speaker 4: Some time that does not sound right. Let's hear that again.
Speaker 5: Fifty thousand dollar fine frenzy is, I don't feel like dancing by Scissor Sisters.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hope it's the running stones tomorrow when I cannot get no satisfaction the emphasis there, of course, So we're all all let's make sure we hear the next break right, because we've got the headlines coming up. And then once more, perhaps we'll do it with the I and when he emphasized the eye again, this okay, let it go ah like that all right, So we're here. It next the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I was in the gym and the gym have been going to since I moved here. There's one of the personal trainers. There is a big, solid guy, Greek guy. I been living here Melbourne years. Is a lovely guy called Chris and one of the first people who ever came out to me and said, I joy listened to the show. But he is a very just like he's been carved out of oak.
Speaker 3: There's some people at the gym that just look like they never go home. But and you think you always rock out there there I go at eleven in.
Speaker 4: The morning and yes it was in the evening horses he Chris is there and now he is a He's like a human billboard for the show. This bless him for caring, right But whatever, I go in there hibby the other side of the gym right beasting somebody and he will bellow at the top of his voice. There he is gold DJ heard you this morning, and bless him we'll mention a link. Everyone looks round just full of hate, just like screw you. Because men in the gym are insecure and it's a collection of all kind of different reasons. Why then they look around at me. I don't know who you are, hate you, and I just sort of shrink waver and go thank you, Chris, and then there'd be some more human billboard doing him. The marketing team need to pay this guy to wander around the streets of Melbourne. He is amazing. However, you've recently started going to the gym a lot more. Do you wear gloves?
Speaker 6: No, I'm not at that advanced yet, right.
Speaker 4: I do think it in advancing, I have to wear gloves. It's got very soft hands, and they do. They get very very They're very soft in their DJ hands.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: I've got to look after him. They're actually in short for ten million each hand. So I wear gloves, okay, And to me they're just the gloves. However, I don't think there's anything unusual about it, you know. I just otherwise my hands get cut quite easy picking up the rough, you know, the bar bell or the dumbbells rough on these hands. So I've got one of the gloves here chat that I wear right, So I'm wearing this yesterday.
Speaker 6: Pat Soole point out.
Speaker 4: But look at that tough reinforced waede grip there.
Speaker 6: It looks like he's got a dog pour on the inside of his path.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm about to start doing some exercises and Christish human billboard bur those out's half six and even so it's packed. It's packed with a lot of trades who are actually just in their trading gear. Getting a worker in it is heaving in there, right, and he goes, look at those gloves. Everyone looks around. Don't even say hello, no hello, heard the show. Look at those gloves. You look like you're off to the prom with those long gloves. The entire gym looks round. I know, I get I go bright red right with the bastroom ferries. I'm just like boo boo. I feel like I'm back at.
Speaker 6: School course because it's so vulnerable at the gym as well more.
Speaker 4: And there's bigger apes in there, you know, like you know, with another guy on top of them helping them sort of doing those exercises and not making all that noise that as they like car tires are lifting off whatever. They're all looking at me, judging me, and they're looking at the gloves, and they're looking at me, and they're judging me. And I look round. There's no one else wearing gloves and I have to carry on. And so as I'm carrying on, I cut short the workout. Just get out there, because as I walked around, I've been marked by the bigger guys. It's suddenly not the prison workout room. And I'm the only guy with gloves. And I'm going to google in a minute those prom gloves. Do these look like No? It doesn't, it doesn't, they don't.
Speaker 5: Can you see this, Pats I can they look like driving gloves.
Speaker 6: It's a shame because you'll probably never wear them again to the gym.
Speaker 4: I have to have got no choice otherwise it won't be able to operate these fadures and press buttons like this.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: So after nine o'clock we've got brand new at work time waster and of course another chance you to go on the contact list tomorrow on the show to be part of our fifty thousand dollars phone frenzy. Tomorrow morning, one of you is getting a call at eight o'clock on the Breakfast show to win five thousand dollars. And of course Pats has been telling us this morning that she does every day what is the winning song? Today's song has got her in trouble with the boss mis emphasizing really the correct way to say, I don't feel like dancing by the scissors sisters. So Pats has been saying it throughout the show and.
Speaker 5: The next winning song on Christian O'Connor's fifty thousand dollar phone frenzy is I don't feel like dancing by Scissor sisters.
Speaker 4: No suit. The boss didn't like this and wanted to emphasize the eye.
Speaker 5: Fifty thousand dollar phone frenzy is, I don't feel like dancing by Scissor sisters.
Speaker 4: So we've we've made you this.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like dancing dancing? I I oh, don't feel like dancing tea dancing.
Speaker 4: There you go. Okay, so now at least we all know what is the winning So after nine o'clock this morning, all right time for your emails. Do email me. We call it late to the party. Nowhing we've ever talked about it's completely dead and buried. You can chip in anytime you want up. First it's one and then Craig talking about pocket money. I think this was last week on the show Christian Mindad has always been a keen fisherman. I'd love to go fishing around East of Time. When we spent two weeks in a little place Tawonga with a large group of friends, a group of them will go out in the morning and then late in the afternoon they'll be fishing for trout and their bait was crickets. And Dad used to pay me my sister twenty cents per cricket. Favorite haunt of crickets is under cow pats. And we'll see where this is going. So me and my sister suspended an afternoon trapsing around various cow paddocks around the caravan, part digging up cowpats and fishing out crickets. Of course the old one will get thrown at each other, but the time we finished, we all stunk of cow poo. By the time it was time to go back in fornight, the we were jumping the ribb and get cleaned up. Us on Craig and then I love this one from Rick. Could you tell Jack b cowful about blaming breaking wind on your dog? You know you were sharing with us. I did this to my dog for ages. I'd dropped one and then go fuss. Sam blamed him. Eventually the dog got a complex and we're email's amazing. The dog got a complex and would beare his teeth and attack anyone who farted. We take him to the beach house and all the guys would be there and anyone who farted they blame on Sam and he would lose it. If you just made the noise by mouth, he start to bear his teeth at you. If you cupped your hands at your bum and dealt the far at him, he would lose it. So Jack, don't blame the dog. That's from Rick. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: I heed your warning all right.
Speaker 4: If you ever want to email me for lake Ler party, Christian at Gold one o four three dot com dot au. Emails will read out on it. You'll get one of our breakfast show marks, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Today's that what time waste to is spider movies. Because spider movies don't need to justify any of these. Okay, we're looking for your spider movies today. I've got four webbings and a funeral. Thank you, thanks for coming everyone, good night, See you again soon. Black widow down, good red black Mountain spiders will fall enough to come jack. What have you got spider movies?
Speaker 6: Four weddings in a funnel web?
Speaker 4: No, four weddings and sorry, four webbings and a funeral?
Speaker 6: All right, how about the webbing singer? I already had that before you had four doubt My hands are up here, I doubt that.
Speaker 4: Do you not think they just came up with that? When you heard the gold I got with webbings.
Speaker 3: Iron mandibles, the little mandibles. Oh yeah, then I looked it up and actually on the insects have mandibles.
Speaker 4: Don't have them.
Speaker 6: I already wrote it, and Austin he already wrote it.
Speaker 4: So we have to hear stuff that doesn't work because he's already expanded those calories.
Speaker 6: Austin power the spider who shagged me.
Speaker 4: Okay, send us your spider movies on oh four seven five three one oh four three. The Spy loved Me would have been spider oh four seven five o three one o four three, Send us your spider movies.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, the.
Speaker 4: Song you're listening out for this hour between now and ten o'clock. Pats is, I.
Speaker 5: Don't feel like dancing's it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you did it first time. We'll play that between now and turn. That's the chance to call in, all right, Uh, Spider movies, you ready to mark Ready Snow Whitetail Silver, Sam and Merritt Wham cast Up, Black Widow Silver plus, David Wyndham Vale, Taranta La La Land Silver plus Well Unjusted Infirntree Guddy, The Red Back of Notre Dame Gold, Muriel's Ebing Gold, Very Smart, Jackie good Will Huntsman Gold. That's from Bob. Instead of one flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, it's one walked into a spider's web Bronze. Yeah. Sure, but when they walk you through it, but thank you anyway, no name, but just three seven five, Lord of the Spins Silver, Daddy Long Leg Daycare.
Speaker 6: All right gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's backus. Marsh Chitty Chitty Fang Fang Gold. That's brilliant, Jackie well done, The Hateful Eight Legs, Gold Mitching, Glen Iris, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Spiders Silver word done, Reason Strappamore. Thank you very much everyone.
Speaker 1: Good work The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: You just heard this hour's winning song, Patsy's a favorite song, Sis sisters and I don't feel like dancing. Thank you very much everyone who called in. There'll be another chance to win again just after ten o'clock. We're huggy and every single hour, so you could go on the contacts list to go get in with a chance being called by me tomorrow morning at ight on our fifty thousand dollars phone Frenzy.
Speaker 3: Christian, you were telling us earlier about going to the gym. I'm going to the gym at the moment as well. We're going to be two strong boys by the end of the year.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what I found out that Jack is ripped? Is he lift your sht up? Well? Producer Brad tong with it. While the show was on a break, you guys went out for dinner and your wife when you went to the toilet or fell asleep. Told them that, you know, you've had all the trades around doing work. Jack, since he's been pumping iron.
Speaker 5: He's in a bit of form.
Speaker 4: He's taking his shirt off to be out with the trailer.
Speaker 6: Come on, I dug that.
Speaker 4: Tell your wife, this is straight bombie anchor. Jack's wife out there going hey guys, and they're all there'll go, but we're keeping on top some Why do we all.
Speaker 6: Have to well, I think they have to wear the high viers because that's like a trading or whatever.
Speaker 4: Guys there, we just get that shovel.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's just why I'm so tired, because I'm at the jam five hundred nine, five hundred and ten. I lost count. I do so many of these? Do you do curls? Guys? What do you mention Jackie boys working out? Check out the gun show, guys.
Speaker 3: I would dug one hole as a hot day, and I just took my shirt off to put it around my head.
Speaker 6: And from the sun.
Speaker 4: And he's so strong, Pats, he did it one hole, just one hand. He scoots it down like a gina. I've got it, guys.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish my personal trainer was enthusiastic about my strength. As you guys are, because he keeps saying every time I'm over there, I gotta be working on my Instagram. Everybody gets their clients from Instagram.
Speaker 6: I got to put more videos. I should be putting up a video every day. And then he never films me and what I on his Instagram?
Speaker 3: And I go on his Instagram and he's filming all these clients doing it like this is how I teach my client.
Speaker 4: And he's with the king of Instagram, I mean your shoes. He's got tons of followers on Instagram.
Speaker 6: He put me up once the first week and I haven't been back on again.
Speaker 4: And you showed me a video. He didn't put that video up of you doing your first deadlifted? He he did?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 6: That video had a whole I came in.
Speaker 4: It didn't look good on a trainer. Honestly, it looked like if you remember Missus Doubtfire and she was bending down somehow to pick up a suitcase in about eighteen separate moves. That's what I saw. The wonder that guy was. This doesn't do me any favors.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: That is it for us? Are you actually going to the gym today? No?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm got podcasting today.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's not going to the gym, isn't it. You know that's what all serious bodybuilders do. They work out one day, then you're go on podcasts to the other. That's how Arnie got some big lifting podcasting. I'm actually going to the gym today and I will be wearing those gloves.
Speaker 6: Well if you see.
Speaker 4: Your agree, don't you know tomorrow's don't judge you as I'll be doing. Don't judge I wear gloves to go to the gym. And someone actually texted the show earlier saying, oh, glove boy, he means me to pee on his hands to tough them up. I'm not doing that. I can we wandering around the streets of Melbourne with p smelling hands.
Speaker 6: On your hands. You don't have to do it outside, you do it in the privacy year own home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then what just wonder about you know, I'm gonna wear my beautiful gloves. Okay. Title of today's show is this is a great moment. We've had so many great calls today in text. Thank you very much, Craigena and Waynett. It's a title of today's show. We are back tomorrow morning. We find his breakfast show crawf Our AFL guy. Of course you know he's he's in No, he's not. For some reason. He's in Kentucky over there for the Derby gambling, but he's actually life from a hotel room doing his AFL picks and he's got some horses if you do want to put some money on for the gg's in the Kentucky Derby as well. Hug he's up next. Listen out for the winning song for the next hour, The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three