Speaker 1: High Heart podcasts, heem or Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Okay, today we're talking about group chat mishaps.
Speaker 3: Some things are not meant to be in a group chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, something shouldn't be in a group chat. But the funniest part is how you accidentally have added someone to a group chat, or you've accidentally sent something to a group chat that you didn't even know you were in, or you've entered the wrong chat. I remember it was actually only a couple of weeks ago. I'm in a group chat with my fiancee Ben, my brother in law Jay, and my sister Sherry. Ben sent like a selfie of himself and he had no shirt on and he'd just finished training his overseas because we don't see each other. He just sent a selfie and he's like, miss you, and he sent it.
Speaker 3: To the chat.
Speaker 2: But it was supposed to just beat to meat, but he said as the group chat, and all of a sudden, my brother in law's writing back being like miss you two baby like.
Speaker 3: Look looking hag.
Speaker 1: It's easy to do, especially when everyone has a million different group chats open, Like I mean, do you know what happened. Okay, give us a call if you've had a group chat mishap yourself, we want to hear about it. I'm sure it is not as bad as this one. But my sister in law had her second bab I think it was, and her husband had taken a photo of the baby, but in the background was my sister in law in the after birth, still in the position of birthing, like the baby had.
Speaker 3: Beef come out. It's see things you probably shouldn't need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he sent that to my mother in law so like to her mom to say, you know, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Now he did the next baby. She then sent that on.
Speaker 1: To the entire family group chat because she was so excited that the baby was in the world, not realizing what was happening in the background of that photo.
Speaker 3: So she literally just folded on a nude.
Speaker 1: There was a gaping wound in the background, and she was like, here, it is to be fair.
Speaker 2: Your sister in law at that point probably didn't even care. She's probably like, I literally just birthed a child.
Speaker 3: She's got all brothers. I think she did care. I think she didn't want them to all see that.
Speaker 2: Because that depends well, I don't think the brothers are going to be like zooming in.
Speaker 3: I hope they're not.
Speaker 1: Well, look, we've got Paige on the line page. What happened in your group chat?
Speaker 3: What went down?
Speaker 4: Alrighty? Well, my dad sent a dippit to the family chat group when my mom was dying.
Speaker 3: What kind of picture was it?
Speaker 4: My grandma was dying and we had a group chat groups and the priest was in there and it was just kind of like a well wished chat group were just organizing everything and my dad's pretty raunch. She his partner was away, and he was like, I'm gonna put a piece of her lady underwear on and send her a you pick.
Speaker 3: Sorry sorry paun sorry page.
Speaker 1: To back it up, your dad put his partner's underwear on and sent that into the Farewell Nana group chat No.
Speaker 4: And he realized that he had sent it to the wrong group, and he was like, well, I don't know how to get rid of it, So we just turned his phone off and went to bed.
Speaker 3: The turning off the phone off.
Speaker 4: Is just like, well if I can't.
Speaker 3: See no one can see it.
Speaker 4: And we're all different time zones as well around Australia, so we all woke up to an interesting picture.
Speaker 3: Did you guys say anything to him?
Speaker 4: Who was just like whoa dad? And he was like, well whatever, he doesn't have any shame. He's like, well, it's gone. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how do you even recover after seeing your dad's penis?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I see it.
Speaker 1: You can't just.
Speaker 4: Embedded in our brain right now. This is like a few years ago, and grandma didn't even die after.
Speaker 3: They gave her the wheel to live.
Speaker 2: He came back from the brink.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, it's hot, toxic of all family chat, group, family dinners, new partners, meeting my dad. I'm like, yep.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's worse.
Speaker 2: If you just sent just a picture, a penis picture, or if.
Speaker 3: It was underwear. I don't know which one I prefer. That's the funniest call we've ever had.
Speaker 4: God, it's the best.
Speaker 2: All the thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandma.
Speaker 3: Thanks for the call back.
Speaker 4: Have you good day, you too,