Speaker 1: Welcome to them Christian No Common Show podcast. See yesterday when we were doing twoll people Problems, we spoke to lovely Irish lady called Fiona. She said, at her staggering height of six foot, how does she live? Staggering height? U up there of six foot? She has to get people to help her pick stuff off from the bottom shelf for products at the bottomshelf of the supermarket. And we'll don't you really guess actually what lives down there on the bottom shelves of the supermarket. So we thought we turn this into a game. Today Producer Kenton has broke the land speed record like Roger Banister levels of speed to get down to our local colds here in Richmond.
Speaker 2: Are you there, Caitlin, Yes, I am here.
Speaker 1: So where are you? Are you at the entrance and you in neutral positions? We send you to aisles.
Speaker 2: No, I am in. I'm already at the aeropane jelly because that's where I thought we'd start. But I can move to a neutral position.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, look it's a choice, teams. Where do we want to go? Do go to the chips or the chocolates or cans? Let's go to the chippy. Let's go to the chip chip.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, I'm on move. I am on the move.
Speaker 1: Here we go, and is it busy there this morning?
Speaker 2: No, it's actually not. It's all staff members that I'm saying. So it's just me really and the couple of random. But they're all staring at me because I'm just running around the random.
Speaker 1: There's a live radio game show happening right now there. I love that other random. What are you guys doing this? Weird?
Speaker 2: I can't find the chips? What's wrong with me?
Speaker 1: This will be by the soft drinks?
Speaker 2: I found them. I found them.
Speaker 1: Worry. I'm here all right, look a look above and describe the same. What ale are we in now?
Speaker 2: So we are in Ale four, which has snacks, cordials, crackers and biscuits.
Speaker 1: All right, So you are right in front of the chippies here. They've got the old big bags.
Speaker 2: Yeap, massive bags, party bags, small bags or the bags.
Speaker 1: All right, So your eyes to start practicing the move now top middle bottom?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Yeah, I'm clocking them all alright.
Speaker 1: So I mean, even without practice, you should be able to do that, you know, sometimes basic motor function. He brought that photo so the supermarket. What I meant to do with espice as you dropped me some drawings, We drew some foil on our out, teacher Christian. All right, so we have contestants ready to play. We worked out how we actually played this, yet we're putting it together on the fly. So they come on air and you read out, you're not read out. You tell us what the product is, what the packet of chips is, and they guess, well, it's top middle bottom. Yeah, okay, great, all right, Contestant number one, come on down, Tammy. Okay, good morning, Tammy. Welcome to top middle Bottom. Well done, team, well done. Can you tell this our last day before a break? Okay, all right, let's play. Okay, so producer Kaitlin, what is the first item to guess? Top middle bottom?
Speaker 2: The first item is Samboy barbecue chip classic brand, not as popular as the usual. Where do we think they are?
Speaker 1: Top?
Speaker 2: Middle or bottom? Round about? White hot?
Speaker 1: A little bit higher? Now? Is your top? More? Simple? Game? No? An option? Tell me?
Speaker 2: Okay, just above middle the middle middle? Okay, she's incorrect, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Patsy for getting to the fake drama. But millionaire hot seat maybe give a place anyway, Patsy live sound effects for us as well. I like that. Don't worry, We've got them. Let's move on to mine. But pats you still do the bat I think actually you like doing that, don't you have? We got here Mike Christmas. Oh we're good. Welcome to top, middle of bottom. Katelyn, you ready to play a game?
Speaker 2: I am ready?
Speaker 1: Okay? The next item is It is.
Speaker 2: Red Rock, Belly, honey, Soid, chicken Chip.
Speaker 1: Premium brand, premium Brandsreamium.
Speaker 2: Brand, very yummy. A lot of people love them. What do you think it is? Top, middle or bottom? We'll go top. Incorrect, thank you.
Speaker 1: I would have gone top, surely the premium brands like that.
Speaker 2: No, the big and popular ones are always at eye level, which is in the middle part of so keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: And you learning coming to channel ten. Should Jason be our last player? Yeah? Yesah, just see what the time is as well. Well, that was a fun game, that was, Sorry Jason. All right, So Katelyn, why don't you jog to one final Head Chocolates. Head Chocolates there should be.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, I'm getting some real weird looks now. Uncaus Iron was Randos my own game show in the middle of colors, and there's a cold person standing right for me. Now, so.
Speaker 1: Getting that, you're going to get that that that slow moving security guard they have that moves like a snell.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am here in front of the chocolate section, all right.
Speaker 1: So pick an item and read it out to Jason frim to guess when its top, middle of bottom?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have the original kit Kat. Yeah, good morning, Christian Coe.
Speaker 1: Jason welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well I'm just thinking what my hands my kids will put the grubby hands want on. I'd so definitely bottom.
Speaker 1: I reckon it's middle, Jason, go middle, my friends, we'll go on.
Speaker 2: Bottom because the bab you can reach it.
Speaker 1: Middle, go home. That's what we say on top middle bottom, door me Channel ten. Sorry, what's happened? Giving would to change change your answer to middle? Yeah? Go middle? Middle? Yeah, middle, kit is your middle. Yes, Kaitlin, buy the packet of kit Cats. You've just won the your own prize. There, you've got the kit Cats. Jason, the big prize, you lit.
Speaker 2: Half prize, so I'll get you to.
Speaker 1: Four point three. Jason, Thank you very much. Christian Connells Show Podcast