Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms, catch up podcast lex and Rooms. It's lex and frooms here on CATA and look, we have definitely contributed to the Hailey Biber Selena Gomez Justin Bieber love Triangle Hate Triangle.
Speaker 2: Experience has been taking over TikTok. It's been a month now. At the very least. I will say it's because the Disney generation now spans from probably eighteen to thirty two. I would say I'd say we were definitely on the upper end of the Disney experience. I reckon we were like thirteen or fourteen when Hannah Montana was at peak. Did you ever watch Annah Montana?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: My thing wasn't really my thing either, but my housemate knows like every single word to all the songs and also how to dance. I'm currently rewatching Hannah Montana.
Speaker 4: Is it good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very wholesome.
Speaker 2: It's my wholesome late night watch. It's so wholesome and you'll bang on the right age for that to have been like when you're ten order well yeah, literally iconic and iconic queen. We have another update to the Hailey Selena Justin Bieber situation. Not so much something that they've coined, but something something that a tiktoka has suggested. She reckons there's something we can learn from this whole fiesco Please Brookie play the tape.
Speaker 4: There's a lesson we should all be learning from Hailey Bieber in this whole situation. Hailey is that girl who landed her a dream man and it's not what she was expecting it to be. Okay, it's not a good reality. And I feel for her because when I was in eighth grade I wanted to marry Justin Bieber too. They don't have a ton of respect for the way that she handles this whole situation. I think it's weird. But I also don't have respect at all for how Justin handles their marriage in public. I've seen clips of him like talking about their wedding. That man doesn't care about her wedding, right, and that would hurt to be married to someone who just phones it in, has so little effort, is mean to you in public like that would really suck. It's such a normal thing to do when you're a single, dream about the relationship that you would have with this really cool person, whether you know them or don't, and I'm not saying that never can those people be good partners. Of course they can. But Heley Bieber is someone who that worked for, and I think it's probably really hard to come to terms with the fact that that reality sucks. And I think it's also probably really hard to watch the ex of that person who's making your life hell currently be happy and be single and be free of that person. That wouldn't be fun.
Speaker 2: Wow. So finally we've cracked the code and we've found the antidote to wanting to date your childhood sweetheart. I just can't help but think with all of this stuff, like we actually have no idea what Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber's relationship is, like like the amount of Internet slothing that has taken over the amount of little tiny mini clips that have been clipped together. Like, I think their relationship would be fine. I think this kind of rhetoric is what's making the relationship so chaotic. I think it's because they've both gone on to talk about how marriage is so hard, and they've made such a big deal about how things haven't been okay, right have they? I Mean, I just reckon it's because they're so young, They're just like, we need to like talk about marriage in a way that makes it look like we're season vets, because I feel like that's what like traditional marriage people talk.
Speaker 3: About possibly makes sense. I mean when I look at these things, I hate when people get on the high horse, like one thing we haven't thought of. That's all we talked about last time we talked about this, that this conversation is only happening because Justin won't manage it. He's the center of it all. And realistically, most people have relationships just like this one. A partner who won't back you, who's not gonna ride for you, who won't defend you, who probably still loves their ex whatever it might be. But realistically you have someone who could accept responsibility or choose for the outcome to not be the way that it is. There's so many different points where any of these people involved could have not responded, and they're all feeding into it because it all benefits them. When wire we talking about Selena Gomez before this, you think she doesn't know that any of this pr is directly linked back to the sales of her product. When were we talking about Haley Bieber before this even recently or not even recently. About a month ago, Selena Gomes released a little Instagram statement and said, you know, Hailey Beeber's contacted me and she said that she's received a lot of hate and she said that, you know, she's really uncomfortable, and I would like to take an opportunity to let my fans know that I don't condone it and it's not okay. And then Haley posted and said, you know, I really thank Selena for you know, talking to her fans and letting them know that it's not appropriate to speak to me the way they have been paraphrased. Of course, even doing that, even doing that, it's for optics, it's for optics. Because then the next very week Selena goes and releases a lip oil and people like, okay, So the only good product from Haley Beaber skincare line is the lip oil that she has. And now off the back of this controversy, you've suddenly got a lip oil. All of this. I don't I'm not sinisar enough to think that all of it is for clicks, but the escalation of it and the fact that it's pla out in the way that it has and it hasn't been nipped in the bard Quicker is for marketing, So I don't feel sorry for anyone involved, and I don't need some random person on the internet's be like, here's some basic, basic empathy. Sometimes relgions are hired and like, if you dated your childhood crushed like you would, you would do the same thing. No, this is not what's happening here.
Speaker 2: The thing that I most took out of this is wanting to know Brookie, who was your celebrity crash growing up? Oh?
Speaker 4: She didn't know, actually that, thanks Brookie.
Speaker 2: I was really into Chad from high school musical, you know the basketball. Yeah, it's old mate.
Speaker 3: From Corbyn Lucue Blue something.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that his name in high school musical? Corbyn is real name.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: My best friend was obsessed with him too. We made this book with all pictures of him and her getting married. Mine was Steve Tyler and I actually just started who's that the guy from Marris Yes, the massive mouth. Janey's gotta gone such a banger.
Speaker 3: Yours not familiar. You're with Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 3: For more, Tune Indicator on dab or stream it on iHeartRadio,