Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, so what is on your bucket list? Counting? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning team.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good and so what's in your bucket list?
Speaker 1: I'm off to the taj mahaland just over four weeks. I yeah, I can't wait. It's one of my bucket lists, has been a bucket list for a very long time. How can you go through life and not see any of the seven wonders.
Speaker 2: Of the world?
Speaker 3: Great to go and see.
Speaker 1: All I've seen so far is the Great Ocean Road. So I'm thinking time to move on. I'm fifty eight years old and it's time to do it.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's not some of that VIC tourist board can use. Is it's time to move on Great Ocean Road. Maybe get some new tricks or something and here is shore down there or something.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 2: And how come that in terms of all the other wonders of the world?
Speaker 3: And how come taj mah In India?
Speaker 1: I was on a project team at worked more than ten years ago and I'm at there's most amazing Indian people on this project. And I just thought you know.
Speaker 4: What, why not?
Speaker 1: And then of course COVID hitch and all the.
Speaker 2: Rest of it hit and mad news with the myhole I mean of anyway, that was really badly hit. There's Melbourne and then there's a taj mahole.
Speaker 1: That's right, yes both, sweet Simeon, I'm off.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet you can't wait one an amazing story in building to go and see as well.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely so to go to India, Yeah, be incredible.
Speaker 3: We'll give us a cool one. You get back, enjoy your bucket list.
Speaker 4: Thank you much.
Speaker 2: I have a good day you, Sharon. Good morning, good morning, Good morning Shan. What's on the bucket list for Shower the show?
Speaker 3: Oh what?
Speaker 5: And still is Eve? It's still there Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club.
Speaker 2: It is still there in Soho legendary jazz club. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, we were there in two thousand and five and did the day tour by foot, had a look at Lady Diana Gardens in Parliament House and the breach. Come aroundtil about nine o'clock and I said, I'm going to Ronnie Scott's. Do you want to come? Mario? She goes, no, no, you go you go?
Speaker 2: Oh, Maria, come on such a bloody party.
Speaker 5: Maria Jez Buff She's not so yeah, but I really wanted to go and I still will go.
Speaker 2: What happened, by the way, I don't know we got is is a Marie didn't want to go. She wanted to turn and catch them. Z's what did you do, jazz Buff?
Speaker 5: No, I fell asleep as well. We just walked around all day. I was nine minutes by London cap to Ronnie Scotts and I didn't get there.
Speaker 3: Just Tony the worst kind of stories when chance is denied.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is so bad that I'm going to play itself, you know, or the obo or the clarinet.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you'll get to go. It's still there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely great venue as well, her behind jazz Ball.
Speaker 3: All right, Sharon, thank you very much. She called my good luck.
Speaker 5: Thanks a look, thank you.
Speaker 2: Trish, good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Trish. What's on the market list.
Speaker 4: My bucket list? Well, it's always been to cuddle a chimpanzee.
Speaker 2: Now, well, you know, one person's ta my whole, he's another, but it's chimpanzee. That's that's on there for you. And have you made any efforts like contact like Hillsville? I don't know if you can cuddle the chance by pet Koala there.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't need to think of that.
Speaker 2: You ain't going to get someone knocking on the door one day, Hello Melbourne Zoo and they got.
Speaker 3: Old bubbles on their shoulder. Hug. We just going door to door. Don't you cuddle?
Speaker 4: Well when you're when you're a child, you didn't think anything could happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, well I have to.
Speaker 4: Watch her dad on TV in the seventies. It's called Wally the More. He used to work for Warm Your Paint and that was Wally the Chimp and his family. And ever since then I've wanted to cuttle Wally the Chimp.
Speaker 3: What do you mean he worked for the family. What it's like a paint decorators on Tuesday, boss An, it's on the home inspiration straight in the honest places.
Speaker 2: You know what, Trish, my new mission this year I should get you to cuddle the chimp.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm taking this on board.
Speaker 2: Sharon's headed out to the tarhole. She doesn't need our help. But you need to cuddle the chimp. My friend life too shot.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely well. I've just got to the country to a tiny, little Victorian town. So don't you can go to find.
Speaker 3: A chimpy, no no, no no, to come into the big smoke.
Speaker 2: The streets are paved with the runga tongue chimpanzees marmosettes right now.
Speaker 4: So should you get a local government? Definitely yes.
Speaker 2: Satire chops all right, trash, we'll get on the case. We'll put you in touch with that hairy little friend.
Speaker 3: Christian Connells Show Podcast