Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime.
Speaker 3: It's making me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I have tennis elbow?
Speaker 5: Is that a common thing?
Speaker 1: Doing it in a Christian O'Connell show? Gold one oh four Bine.
Speaker 2: Three Show one one hundred and seventy seven.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Friday Show. Happy Friday, Patsy, you two, I don't know you too?
Speaker 3: Can you reboot me?
Speaker 5: Please? Quite the week with you? And Happy Friday to you Jack both.
Speaker 4: Happy Friday guys.
Speaker 5: And is everyone excited about the weekends you You're in Sydney for the weekend Jack?
Speaker 4: Yes, we are doing the Hamish and Andy podcast from Sydney and then Hamish Blake. We're having a dinner at his personal house.
Speaker 5: Listen, guys, pleases make it easy for me.
Speaker 6: Okay, sorry, we're going to house for what is he barbecuing?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure he's not going to be getting his hands dirty and like Gordon rams around there that coin those who have got in the bank.
Speaker 4: Is a beautiful house. I've been there one time before. Is an amazing place. I'm not sure what he's got playing for dinner, but the whole podcast team is going.
Speaker 5: Lovely Patsy, what are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the love God is still laid up, isn't he?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: Oh God, the care is back in action.
Speaker 6: No, well, I feel really guilty if I go out and do stuff like you said the other day.
Speaker 3: Why don't you already.
Speaker 5: Kenny Rodger's song Ruby, where he's in that wheelchair and he's having a girl at that lady getting all dressed up to go out John Tank your love to town, pat.
Speaker 3: Not a great deal, just you know, servicing his all. That sounds wrong, but looking after every.
Speaker 5: That's definitely Patsy. You're caring for him.
Speaker 4: And has he been wheeling himself around with his new toy?
Speaker 5: No, not really, you punched the tires.
Speaker 3: No, he's still too sore. But I might just shove him out in the song get some Vitamin D.
Speaker 5: All right? Coming up next Don on God one four point three Double thumbs Up Friday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do double thumbs Up, where we go around the team on a Friday and share the things we're into at the moment. This week, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 6: I just last night finished reading a great book. Kathy Let's latest book, which is Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 5: She is so funny, she is.
Speaker 6: I'm very proud to say she's Australian and I'm actually talking to her tonight. I'm interviewing her coming back into work for the podcast Rage Against the Metopause from London.
Speaker 3: So I'm very excited.
Speaker 6: But this was a great book, like a late Her latest masterpiece.
Speaker 5: Is now see how It's all coming together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you're in.
Speaker 5: The serena Kathy's for a while.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, like you two.
Speaker 5: Together on your podcast will be amazing.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get her on the homework.
Speaker 4: You've done all the posted notes and doggies in that book.
Speaker 6: Well, you can't to view someone about you know, and not know what you're talking about it.
Speaker 5: No, No, I do some of that for the Breakfast Show as well. She's an interview with me.
Speaker 4: It's probably something she was doing during the breakas Show yesterday. There was a studio malfunction apparently no I forgot to.
Speaker 3: Turn it on here.
Speaker 6: But this is great serious like laugh out load, laugh out loud moments and a lot of women going through menopause. It's not just all about menopause. It's a fictional story but about a girl called Ruby who lives in Sydney and tells everyone what she thinks about them because she had a misdiagnosis of cancer.
Speaker 3: And it is actually really what.
Speaker 5: A great setup. That could be a movie.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if I turned that into a movie.
Speaker 5: I can see you write a book and next year or two. Oh, I'd love to off the back of the podcast and all the conversations you're going to have. And I just see all the feedback you're getting as well from from everyone who's really just enjoying what you're doing.
Speaker 6: You know, one of our neighbors, Megan, came over yesterday because I was struggling getting helping into the car.
Speaker 3: She kindly came over, this is a wheelchair to go and jump it round. Seriously, you two.
Speaker 5: She's looking after as every need to.
Speaker 3: And she was so grateful.
Speaker 6: She said, can I just thank you for your podcast? I said, that's so lovely of you to say, and she said, you know, I've been so desperate at times, but I actually feel heard and I just.
Speaker 3: That's sort of.
Speaker 5: Just my it must be just lighting you up at the moment when you meet that people really would enjoy. It's very personal.
Speaker 6: It's just been beyond my expectations. The other thing I want to talk about this week is a great little show that the Love God stumbled upon and his stupor being at home inside the Mind of a Dog Netflix.
Speaker 3: No, it is, so.
Speaker 5: We've got to go and bust him out. I'm going to this week and.
Speaker 4: Cry for help.
Speaker 5: She's watched He's watched the whole Internet on the Internet inside.
Speaker 3: All it's so good.
Speaker 6: It's narrated by Rob Low and they go into the science, the science of a dog's mind, and it's just we.
Speaker 5: Know what's in that?
Speaker 3: No, but it's so not much.
Speaker 5: Are we going for? Walk Me? Walk Me?
Speaker 2: That's so good?
Speaker 3: And we even watch it with Presley because he loves the Seven.
Speaker 5: Talks on it sell literally your home. It's like the Madhouse. How can a dog watch it with you?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 6: Dogs have sixteen different facial expressions and Australians have twenty seven Australians but humans have twenty seven.
Speaker 3: I definitely need.
Speaker 4: How many episodes is Rob getting out of this TV show?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: It was, it's so indeed is it?
Speaker 5: Is it just one documentary? How can they spread it out?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's like a yeah, it's like a special.
Speaker 5: It's like one right, and what's what's the sequel?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 5: So the cat's my parrot? Who cares about carrots's mind? You keep going with this Inside the Mind of a monkey?
Speaker 3: You could inside my mind. No one can work.
Speaker 5: The mind of a pass It's all over the shop, all right, So you sent me not when it ends, by the way, it just makes the whole thing go a bit easier. All right, We're going to take a break and read boom Maatsy. We're back with Jack and Ies double thumbs.
Speaker 1: Up Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Jackie Boy, What have you been enjoying this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stumbled across a great show on Netflix. I must have missed Inside the Mind.
Speaker 5: Of a Dog and get on that. Watching tonight.
Speaker 4: They have their own version of The Mole that they're doing on Netflix. Actually it's season two, so I completely missed season one, but America is now doing The Mole. Twenty years ago in Australia, I remember There's being our family favorite at home and we'd always watch The Mole.
Speaker 5: Great idea.
Speaker 4: It's a great idea, so everybody. It's like any reality TV show like Survivor, but one person is working against the group to sabotage all their challenges and make them lose money.
Speaker 5: So more condensed than Survivor, isn't it, Because sometimes there's so many, so many things going on with sus.
Speaker 4: So much distrust built into the show. I would love to I watch all the episodes, and now with Netflix behind it, they've got such a big budget to do great.
Speaker 5: I think he's been running in America for about twenty years. The American version is a big, big show.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm watching. I just jumped straight into the season two, the Netflix one. But I would love, love, love to be on the Mall. I think it would be my number one reality show that I would choose to go on.
Speaker 5: I think actually you would be good, and even a.
Speaker 4: Bit better than that. I would love to actually be the Mall.
Speaker 3: Let's plant the seed, let's make it happen.
Speaker 4: Now. People would expect that though Australian.
Speaker 5: So you've actually done the worst possible thing there, you'd be very bad.
Speaker 4: As we reverse psychology.
Speaker 5: Yes, and again, just let me know when they're I've got one more. Okay, well, then fell the gap with words.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we celebrated thirty years of Speed the movie. It's also thirty years of one of my favorite albums, Wheezer's Blue Album, and on YouTube you can watch wheeze are doing something called Spotify Sessions where they've got them back to celebrate thirty years of the Blue album. They play the album Great Albums. I've still got my CD copy of that. It was a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant album. I saw as well yesterday. Offspring are coming here.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is going to be amazing at Jack White is playing Ballarat and he's doing the Corner here in Richmond, which would be incredible. All right, a couple of things from me. Then Sugar, Apple TV. I don't know what's happened with Apple TV. Right, they had all this big money to try and take on Netflix and now they're pulling back massively on Apple TV. And when you go on Apple TV, I find it very hard. It's like walking into t K max. You really got to have a good look round to see where where are the where are your TV? Shows? I stumbled on the show. I think it came out at the start that it's called Sugar and it stars a brilliant Hollywood actor. Irish out to Colin Farrell, who I've never seen anything bad. It's called Sugar. It is brilliant. They're only a half hour episodes. It plays a private detective. So you you know why I love Yeah, this is Hidden Away Sugar. Very very smart, very good. I was loving it up until episode six, and then it's in the final two episodes and there's been a very big plot twist that actually they should have let me know six episodes ago, and you should let let the viewers know if you're going to do one of those kind of oh for crying out loud. Come on, it just changes massively. Okay, don't say well watching just watch it the half an hour. It's very very good. And the other thing I loved this week, which I cannot recommend enough. Nick cave On Australia story this week was absolutely brilliant. He's lost two of his children. His conversation about grief and love and art was just incredibly Such an articulate, intelligent man and what a transformation as well out of so much pain as well. He put out this book two years ago which I was banging on about on here, which is very very good, but I cannot recommend enough him being interviewed. Was there was something joyous about Yeah, just him talking about everything he's been through. My God, him and his and his wife have been through so much, but still finding meaning and joy in the world. And he's still making music and enjoying that as well. But I cannot recommend that enough. Just an incredible one of those you don't often see TV on free to air TV days these days, that actually makes you is so compelling you actually haven't taken a breath. You're just transfixed by or captivate by someone actually sharing their story. So cannot recommend enough. Well worth watching this weekend as well.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Now, Me and Pats are in Melbourne studio this morning in radio we caught it down the line. Jack is actually in Sydney and he's actually in the radio studios of Carl and Jackie O and Jones and Amanda. We all work for the same radio sort of mega network. So Jackie's actually in Sydney this morning up until the final minutes before the show. Once Jack is out of sight, he's out of mind he is in the wind. In our group WhatsApp conversation Rio five minutes before six o'clock today was communicate with us. No radio show should ever producers should never be demanding come on, begging to come come back to the nest.
Speaker 4: I communicate with the in a zen place before the radio shows.
Speaker 5: But users don't like being in the opposite of that, which is a very stress place. Well, we weren't sure whether you were walking to work across Sydney Harbor Bridge, whether you were.
Speaker 4: Slit workouts to per day still for seventy five harts, so I did consider walking, but it gave me Google Maps, gave me a two hour time from the hotel to the radio station.
Speaker 5: So why are you in Sydney?
Speaker 4: So we got the HAMI Should Andy podcast today? HAMI should Andy? You're in Sydney because the logis are on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Night, those fingers and Jack's over there called here by on your bed shack.
Speaker 4: Andy is up for the gold LOGI actually, so we're recording the podcast today and then we have a dinner tonight at Hamish's place to celebrate and give Andy best wishes for Sunday night.
Speaker 5: And then you're out in the streets going door to door asking for votes for Andy tomorrow. Is that right? You can?
Speaker 4: Actually they've changed the voting. He told me that you can vote up right up until the logis is screening on Sunday night, So even while you're watching it, you can cast your vote.
Speaker 5: Is there that much demand to vote for the log and an actual election? Is it?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 5: Oh? I didn't know, it's not. I feel so bad. I was having my Sunday roast. Oh no, no, no, I have your Sunday roast and still vote. Oh okay, So I can have my Sunday roast then vote. Oh, I see okay? And so how was the fly over Jack?
Speaker 4: I almost didn't get up here? Actually I was at I got told off by the Quantus stuff for getting to the gate lane because I had, well, you're left.
Speaker 5: Here, we're having a post show meeting, and I sort of was like what times your flight? And it was like half nine eleven and We're like, what you're doing here in Richmond? Keep going?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: I actually made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare, got through security, all fine, sitting around and then because I'm doing this challenge seventy five hard two workouts a day, and I actually have to eat a certain amount of calories to energize myself. I'm going to the toilet more than I used to. Sorry, you just need to know where I was and why I wasn't being flipping about it, but I desperately needed to do a number two.
Speaker 5: And don't ever be flipping about that. It's not that is not a light conversation I have.
Speaker 4: And I see the gate and it looks and actually looks packed, and the line is curling out the door.
Speaker 5: Something else.
Speaker 4: I feel like I have plenty of praise.
Speaker 5: I need to go. It's curling out the door. It's like a Concis boarding line.
Speaker 4: And so I go and do my thing in a reasonable amount of time. I'm not in a flippant manner. Not in a flippant manner. I don't want to be reckless with it.
Speaker 5: Con seriously, show up for yourself.
Speaker 4: And when I come out, the line's gone. And I rushed to the front of the gate, And she said, if the plane hadn't been ten minutes delayed for other reasons, I wouldn't have been able to let you on.
Speaker 5: What a great story about did you miss the fla I needed to have a non flippant crop. They do. They do have toilets on board play.
Speaker 4: I know, but don't you want to do it in the airport toilets is so much nicer than being squeezed in them.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they're getting squishy as well. To get another door and they are you must inside.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't like the airport toilets. I I've flown to the US earlier this year and didn't go the whole long.
Speaker 5: I try not to go, and they are they are really I don't have costrophobia, but they really freaked me out in there. It's like a little coffin.
Speaker 4: I don't like the flushing system. It's the tornado terrifying.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go with it over the airstream of Fiji feet for Jeans Barbecue and then the producers a messaging on what'sapp saying please communicate with please.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show, podcast.
Speaker 5: Sady and radio. You get an awful lot of what I would call divas, and they will actually sadly abuse their positions of power and influence over younger pin headed producers and made them do stuff for them personally. And I'm afraid to say Jack that we're in a situation here that one of the three of us has become a diva. What's happened, Caitlin? Could you tell you a story of what you were made to do last night?
Speaker 11: I picked up Audie and took her to stage school last night.
Speaker 3: Takes a village. What can I say? Takes a village.
Speaker 6: I had to come back into work last night and do some potty work and we were in a pickle. Mom couldn't run her, and so you know what, Caitlyn offered. Only one in the team, I might add, offered earlier in the way, So.
Speaker 5: I didn't want it as a separate WhatsApp thing for like Nanny's for hire at my own money group man Nanny.
Speaker 3: Offered earlier in the week.
Speaker 6: Listen, mate, if there's anything you need with Chris laid up and everything, all you need to do is ask.
Speaker 5: And I you'd be careful with that, right because next thing you know, You've got those technol fins shoved in your face. I'm still cronking mine out, very greasy, very greasy, too much honor for it.
Speaker 6: Was either she doesn't go at all, but they were handing out roles and for the production they're doing, and she desperately wanted to go last night because she tried the week tried out the week before, and I thought, maybe I can ask Caitlin, and she said absolutely, absolutely, it's.
Speaker 5: A very kind, generously absolutely it.
Speaker 3: Is happy to help out.
Speaker 6: No, you were You were brilliant and really the only member of this team that I would.
Speaker 3: Trust with my precious Cargo.
Speaker 4: To be honest, the only thing I worry about, Caitlin, for you is the precedent that has now been set and this the priest slide.
Speaker 3: You nice.
Speaker 5: Suddenly my bungance need doing my pawns and the dry cleaning from the acroagesque and again get it from Geelong. The Gelong seems is ready with it to go. Very conscious of I'm going as an award.
Speaker 6: It's very conscious of asking because Caitlyn does like all of our producers, they work extremely hard on them.
Speaker 5: Well they have to because they have to do extra chores for Patrino Joe House.
Speaker 3: But no, thank you, Caitlyn.
Speaker 6: You were an absolute superstar last night. And can I say popping into the house and having a chat to the love God, he appreciated that.
Speaker 5: Of course he else probably got stir crazy and they're like Hanks. And that basketball was he chack to Wilson, I mean an empty whiskey ball.
Speaker 3: I do really feel for him.
Speaker 11: Later and he said it took him forty five minutes to go to the toilet yesterday.
Speaker 3: I know about it when I got home.
Speaker 2: Where have you been?
Speaker 3: I was trying to go to the loop.
Speaker 4: That's Caitlyn's next.
Speaker 10: Job, hope.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell showdust Jack.
Speaker 5: I think it's gone too far now with Patsy's request for partucer. Kaitlin, what's happened at Brazilian Now over the weekend?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Too much?
Speaker 3: She hasn't got a weed whacker.
Speaker 5: Morning. It's a dangerous game with baby Patsy sometimes, you know, sometimes you roll dies and she just kicks that table all the way over to teach you a lessons. Let's restart the break. I blame myself actually taking a pea shooter to a knife fight. That's how it is, all right, So a minutes past seven Friday morning, So did you cause chaos? Maybe accidentally inadvertently? Did you cause chaos? We have some great stories yesterday, like this one from heathern.
Speaker 8: My husband was changing the headlight of the car, so he had the instruction manual. I thought he had done a good job. Next morning, I'd take my son, Jasinda, And then I was so lucky. I passed right up the front, go in and one of the guys ten juns, is your car's on fire. So the fiberk come and it's the instruction manual. He left it on the fry pan. The kids were embarrassed. I was embarrassed. Girlfriend picked up my son.
Speaker 5: From then on the incredible story of that. Then there was this one from Chris yesterday about where Abe Plaza.
Speaker 9: Girls at the shopping center working. My boss asked me if I could go and cut some duck works. I got the grinder out and cutting away. I didn't realize the system was live, and I had to turn it off. All of a sudden, we can hear the fire trucks police rolling up. We get off the roof and we realized that the whole shopping center has been smoked out by me.
Speaker 5: See this is what we're looking for nine four one four one oh four three. It's that whole kind of Ah, it's me, It's me that caused all this chaos. That's what we're looking for nine four one four one oh four three. It started with Andrew told us this story about his mum.
Speaker 12: Dad's the guys here and my mum had borrowed his truck and took it through Forest Feel Chase and it had the low barrier pulled the whole glass wreck off. They had to shut down the area, close the entrance.
Speaker 13: It would chaoff.
Speaker 5: It was chaos. That's the one everyone who comes on the show today is to end this story after they've told it with it was chaos, all right. That's kind of like they knew, what are the odds? It was chaos. I remember years ago when I first started to go out with my wife and she just become a freshly qualified lawyer. So she used to have to take a briefcase to work, and I remember one day she left it on a tube station in London, near Covent Garden tube station, and we went to a nearby pub and we're having our second drink again and she goes, oh my god, my briefcase, and I just happened to look over her shoulder. The whole Covent Garden tube station had been evacuated, right, And I realized that that is in London. That's thousands of people, right, and I was like, oh my god, they're going to detonate. And I saw the bomb squad were there right and they were going in there. They just detonate them very quickly in London, they have to. And then we had a choice whether to go in and say that's my case or as I voted, let's go and get another drink. We cut our heads down, had another well underneath us. There was a small explosion as they blew up Sarah's hideous briefcase, which did everyone a favorite any I was so relieved. I was so relieved, and I was just like, we can't. They will just people be filthy, they won't find it funny whatsoever. And I can tell you now it was chaos.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: What Are the Odds fifteen saw the fifteen's coming together converging right now? Then are you a captain of chaos? Have you caused chaos? Inadverently accidentally? But you did cause chaos? Nine four one four one oh four three. Good morning, Elliott, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Mate, Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: Here you going, yeah, we're good. Earlier so Elliott you're a captain of chaos. What happened?
Speaker 14: Yes, So, back when I was a little toddler four to five, I used to go out in the front of her house in dar Clava and get the newspaper for my mom. Well, she wait inside. Anyway, one morning I went out there and I didn't return, and she got worried, went out.
Speaker 13: Looked for me, couldn't find me. She called the police and they send someone out to mom's house. They came inside. The first thing they said was I you checked the next one Abor's house, and she goes over the next on AB's house and there I am meeting fruits with the of the house.
Speaker 5: Great detective, and she sent it to go and solve that JFA. If you look next door, next door to the book depository shop, there's a dry cleaners. That's when the real shooter was.
Speaker 4: Also Alliant. I assume you mean this suburb of Bella clav because at the start of the story I pictured you going outside in a bellow clash.
Speaker 5: That's why I thought was most worried about him getting a draft. Also, she was a five year old to go get their newspaper. Yes, it did, Yes, in your house, eddiot thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She called Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Did you accidentally cause chaos? This is an incredible story from Mary Ann. You can call the show, you can text me. You can also email me directly, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Come on in, Christian, I have a Captain Cows story. My mother's friend June passed away. Ah, this is one the subject heading here Captain Cows from beyond the Grave.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, Christian, I have a Captain Cows story. My mother's friend June passed away. After the church service, friends and family made their way over to the cemetery for the graveyard service. Everyone was gathered at the open grave, only it was the wrong grave. There was another open grave ready for another burial nearby. June quietly said to the priest, we're at the wrong grave the priest. The priest whispered back, yes, I know, but everyone has assembled here. I'll just conduct the service and make sure it's all right. In the end, all well and good until the other funeral party turned up with the rightful owner of the grave. Needless to say, chaos ensued with people in a highly emotional state at the loss of their loved one. June's sister's funeral was finally moved to the proper grave, and the priest made a quip about her being in a final, final resting place. June said that in life her sister always stuffed things up and was so chaotic, so it was all the perfect ending. Really, Mary Anne, that is an awesome email. Thank you very much for sharing that. Let's get to Greg now. Good morning, Greg, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: How I as I was a massive captain of chaos. I was working for an air conditioning company. I was worlding some pipes in the insulation on the air conditioning court fire which caused the site alarms to go off and the site to be evacuated. The big thing is that was ICI Exploses factory in Deer Park.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh what I mean? Should wouldn't you be doing any welding around like T and T at me caught explosives?
Speaker 7: Well yeah, they're still in permits and all that was in the admin offers.
Speaker 5: But thank god you have the permits. Oh wow, the damage you could have done. One got my badge from the scouts from welding the fiber gay everything.
Speaker 7: The whole sort of shot down for half a day.
Speaker 15: Be passably.
Speaker 4: You signed.
Speaker 5: He's a permit holder. Let him blow it up. Yeah, it was chaos, Greg.
Speaker 7: I was major. It should be ameral chaos.
Speaker 5: You'll be able to pick your rank. It's at the pin Army ameral cass. I like it, Greg, have a lovely weekend. Thanks Greg, Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: Good morning Christian. My husband calls chaos and a Navy ship. He was an electrician. He noticed the light bulb was on the blink on a panel and used the wrong plies to remove it. Probably didn't have the right permits. It short circuited the whole ship. You could hear all the engines to shut down naturally. My husband took off only course of action. You're not angry. Sailors after you.
Speaker 4: Where do you take off to?
Speaker 5: Though? I don't know over more, I think the swim to shore. The rest of the ship was up front of the ship with megaphones yelling to fishermen and boats to get out the way because the ship was now floating at forty five degree angle. Eventually, my husband replaced the Bible and was later labeled a hero for saving the day or a turnaround from villain to a hero. That's Monday Show when you went from hero, Nicole, thank you very much for sharing that. All right, let's get into this morning's naked air. We're from Ape. We turned the show into a giant jukebox and you pick all the songs. We give you a theme.
Speaker 4: Oh Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour on Nick Nick Naked Our naked Hour, Oh naked egg, Egg, Naked Hour, Naked Hour.
Speaker 5: All right, today's naked Hour. It's all about our feathered friends, the birds. Songs with a bird in the title. Now, that's very narrow, so narrow, so of course we broadened up. But you say, Kaitlin has got some ideas to help stir your brain sales this morning. Kaitlin songs with a bird or anything do with flying in the title.
Speaker 11: Yes, so you can do fly. You can go with wings, eagle, sore, cuckoo.
Speaker 5: Sorry cuckoo, what's that? Do you mean? You can go with cockolded?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's so quincy, I think.
Speaker 10: But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's it that yeah, feathers yep, yep, bird lack of a feather.
Speaker 2: Is that a song?
Speaker 5: It is now?
Speaker 2: Swallow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the bird, Yeah, claws, beak.
Speaker 3: Nest right, hates plenty, pigeon, bird.
Speaker 5: Seed, love, pigeon it, Oh yeah, metles, pigeon pie play it at eight? Please?
Speaker 3: You could go Tony frog Mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean there's loads of songs that come to mind right now and share a one called Tony frog Mouth. So yeah, a whole hour of songs with or anything related in the title. I think we found our own agent of chaos on the shower. She just realized we work with one, all right. So Patsy, you always go route one O one on this. What kind of bird song have you got for us? Take a wild guest before I play it.
Speaker 4: I'll go cry boom.
Speaker 6: Jack one O one, dare it?
Speaker 4: I had no idea?
Speaker 5: I promise you he didn't. But it is gettible.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a good song.
Speaker 6: Got exposition in Today's Naked Out and bit of a nemesis to Bruce Springsteen because it was the number one song of nineteen eighty four, held that on the charts for five weeks and kept dancing in the dark at number two, preventing the Boss from ever having a number one hit, which is pretty unbelievable, really, he.
Speaker 4: Was cuckolding the boss.
Speaker 5: And you've got another one as well, pants.
Speaker 2: Oh look I have.
Speaker 6: It's an honorable mention, but it's kind of not sort of getting you up to dance. But it's a beautiful song and it deserves to mention. Is Songbird by Christine McVay. And so it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Good morning, everything is bleaking.
Speaker 3: I was playing last night at home and I see.
Speaker 5: It must be for Chris.
Speaker 6: Little shans hair got you a soundrish play?
Speaker 3: He said, my funeral? Please?
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: That's bright and happy, isn't it? He said, I don't want to know that. It's important.
Speaker 5: I call it the Friday Show. Good vibes goes. This is what Code back against to become the mayor of Melbourne. He wants to make it vibrant again. He wants to banish Friday the score. All right, Jackie boy, what have you got? Please help? Well?
Speaker 4: Any chance to play my favorite Australian punk band, Friends all Rom on the show. They actually have a song called bird Attack.
Speaker 5: They do and it's light on lyrics.
Speaker 3: Oh that's giving me anxiety.
Speaker 5: Listen, I've got something to sue you.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I know we would never play friends the wrong But if you had to choose one out of bird Attack and Songbird.
Speaker 5: It's got a great Birdie intro. There's crows in. It could be like Pink Floyd, the Pink Floyd Apostopic Kitch.
Speaker 4: It's their concept album.
Speaker 5: And you've got another lesson no One but a great song.
Speaker 4: This is a great song, Augie March one Crowded Hour and the reason I find a bird in the song is crowded has the word crow in?
Speaker 1: It's a shot.
Speaker 5: I'm not even playing it. No, We've got to be strong.
Speaker 3: It's a good Can you have a go at my master player?
Speaker 5: What is this word? Judge fry Day? All right? So tongs a bird or anything bird related in the title? What about from the Rocky sound chat Bill CONTI Gonna fly now any day you're having a bad nay on seventy five hard crank this on loud Jack.
Speaker 4: You never knew that was the name of this song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Rocky is gonna fly now. Let's fly rough fly into the weekends. This is what they always use for the Amazing training montage. Another great song bird relates in the title bird House in your soul. They might be giants. This is Friday.
Speaker 10: Make a little birdhouse your soul.
Speaker 5: That's a fan.
Speaker 2: I'm the only your money at old.
Speaker 15: Bird House your soul.
Speaker 5: And then I doubt any of you have heard this song. But I love this song because as a young child I loved birds. As a member of the Young Ornithologist Club, the Why oh See Ladies being pressed still got my membership card, and this song speaks to me by the eels. I like birds.
Speaker 10: I don't care from walking downtown crazy out.
Speaker 5: Of carding a boy down. Look at all the people like cows herd well.
Speaker 10: I like.
Speaker 5: Birds. Play this at my funeral. He love men, birds, he loved den birds play his song all right. So I don't know what we're gonna get today. I've gotta be honest. It's not the easiest field, but my operatives are ready to take your bird calls.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Getting Ready for the Naked Out, begins at eight o'clock every Friday. On the show, you pick all the songs, we give you the theme. It's a stretch today, It's a stretch. Songs of the Murder about flying in the title on nine four one, four, one, O four three, some of the ones coming in on tax this morning, Free bird Leonard Skinnered. This is about hour long, start at eight and we'll go on to win for everybody. But great song Bob Money three to birds. Oh, this is a great song when my daughter's youngest to sing this to them sometimes now just to annoy them when they've got a tough daw go No, they go, Dad, not Now it doesn't work anymore when it.
Speaker 2: Always would.
Speaker 5: Fly like an eagle Steve Millerban you see a man saying or something like an eagle all the way to the sea. Who doesn't you know? Who doesn't it? Sometimes? You know? Rocking Robin by Bobby Day one of Patsy's favorites. I think this is the Poney soundtrack in Pansy's head. And then any of you familiar with the legend that is Kid Creole and the Coconuts.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: This is a song and it's a good time. Stall Pigeon, listen to this funk. My mon need to love this song. I have no idea what's about? What's the stall?
Speaker 1: Picture?
Speaker 5: Pigeon on The Stall participat and said Pitching was one of the winning works today the phrase that pays. All right, Heather, good morning, good morning morning.
Speaker 15: He Now listen, here go rock.
Speaker 5: This sounds good. This sounds good to Heather. Heather, thank you very much. Have a nice weekantanastic on the show, you too. Let's go to Matt. Good morning, Matt. What do you want us to play? Morning guys?
Speaker 13: I still three birsay one, sorry, first one. It's pretty poor for a water.
Speaker 5: Please don't kill any birds with any stones, all right.
Speaker 1: Say I'm pretty fly.
Speaker 5: I mean to melviol In a couple of months time, but they didn't have me. But then it's in. Let's definitely play this this morning, Matt Grady. I'm going to play it man one more.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thanks your love love lift is that way way belong?
Speaker 5: Oh my words, you're giving us two very different vibes there, so we go from two. I love massive gear changes. Thank you, Matt. That's the two for thank you, Rayman, thank you. Let's go to your worst Susan. Yeah, hi, hi there.
Speaker 15: Wings fins, my wings.
Speaker 5: Range against the menopause.
Speaker 2: Listeners love this.
Speaker 5: I blame Patsy because no, no, no, you can't them into your roost or something with the old fat. We're like a lighthouse. You gotta be careful what light you're transmitting. You play this? What did we get back?
Speaker 4: You tune in so me hear this?
Speaker 5: I went on, who's died?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 5: Bet? Is he going to speak?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Look? My seventeen year old daughters this horrible thing she does every couple of months. I think it's a TikTok thing where they tell someone that your parents really cares about that they've just died. I know it's horrible, right, And I get really mad about right, and Lowes sight it because it's rare that I get mad about anything, but it does. Yesterday she came in. I was tired in the afternoons, the perfect sweet spots about half four, and she goes, she came in from school, and I said, you're right. I could actually look really upset. You went, you know, we're just thinking about you. Mum just had the radio one. She sent me into the check how you are. We just heard the news about Bruce Springsteen was cooking, and I swear to god, it was like a scene for a movie. I dropped the spatchelor that I had to the floor and I went, I actually went, and she went out, that's not remotely funny. She goes, what would you actually do if he died? Would you be sad? Would you be saying it? I'd be very really sad. A light would go out in the world for me, I said, A horrible thing to do.
Speaker 4: Does she film it?
Speaker 5: Or she filmed some of them? She'd have filmed that one. You seeing me devastated within seconds? How's your day at school? And then dropping the spatchelor? What a horrible will they get these things? I mean your parents? Someone died the other week. Have you heard the news about Adam Sandler? And I was like, what, Yeah, she's going through all my Mount Rushmore. All right, let's go to Bianca. Good Morning Bianca? What he wants to play?
Speaker 15: Good Morning Team? I think I've got one for Patty John Williamson, the old.
Speaker 5: One for me though, between the lines or just hear who's are there in the.
Speaker 6: Better by father than white cockatoo or a badgerigar.
Speaker 5: They squeak and squawk and try to talk.
Speaker 1: Why me and them's like cheese and short.
Speaker 5: But this is my message to the rest of the world. Get ready to meet Australia in twenty thirty two. I've been in six years Reagan is the best answer they've got. Fact. Okay, all right, naked he coming up next.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'commells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We've got some great songs lined up this hour. Now. I'm not playing old man em you you want to hear it, play yourself, entertain yourself, don't bring me into it. Get your own radio show. All right. This week exciting times on the radio. Wireless cash Man is back on this radio station. If you need cash in a flesh, have we got the Cape Crusader for you? Cold one or four point three? Cash Man cash you probably get it. This Wadeo station loves cash Man. Okay, he's got cash, he gives it away in some sort of convoluted way. And over the last couple of years, cash Man, you know you tune in during the day. It's a day timething. You tune in during the day. And I mean that we don't get that stuff. They save the gold for after this finishes, Like get that rabbit off, Let's get the primo stuff out now. Let's get the good wines out now, and the good wine glasses as well. What's that rabble's gone? Cash Man? You over the last couple of years. If you've never heard it before, it was suddenly you would hear him. You've won five grand, you won seven grand? People, Oh my god, cash man, I need it right now, thank you so much. This week has come back different? Is comeback different? See if you can see the difference and hear the difference. What's happened?
Speaker 4: Cash down?
Speaker 5: A centling cash man?
Speaker 2: And you guessed that dinner's on me?
Speaker 8: Fifty bucks for you?
Speaker 2: Dinner?
Speaker 5: Did you say dinner?
Speaker 7: You live?
Speaker 4: Change cash?
Speaker 5: Let me go to three pm Wednesday. There must be some more. Maybe it's doing smaller, big amounts.
Speaker 2: Let me j down day Daddy, Another fifty for.
Speaker 5: You, dick down devio. Hang on there, we got a big one. Yeah it's fifty again. And let's go to yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 16: Oh cash plastic fifty for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, So listen, we live in these times right now, cost of living crisis. Well, we listen and we learn, and we are back now with our new budget friend. And add it is petty cash.
Speaker 17: Man who's first on the scene at the vending machine, who'll give you five bucks for your fare on the bus? Why it's petty cash man.
Speaker 5: All right, petty cash man, Jack, how much does Petty cash Man.
Speaker 4: Have We have seventy one dollars and seventy cents in the kiddie wow me.
Speaker 2: Your Friday by frugal.
Speaker 5: And please when you play with Penny cash Man, spend it all at once, and of course, every one of you who's a winner today from the huge prize fund of seventy one dollars seventy You're welcome. We've got your back. This weekend, we are splashing the petty cashing all right, so we have seventy one dollars seventy it's all gonna go during the next ten minutes of the show, So please call up now, what do you want the money for? Do not ask for all seventy one dollars seventy That is selfish, okay, just ask for a bit of it, but make your case, plead, what do you want that sum of that petty cash for? Is it coffee? Is it just one bit tonight? Not a pint because that could be a left one or twelve dollars? Okay, what do you want some of the petty cash for? Make your case now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, so my word look up in the skies right now. Who's a mother's a hero of these austere times.
Speaker 17: Who's first on the scene at the vending machine? Who will give you five bucks for your fare on the bus?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: It's petty cash mass.
Speaker 5: All right, le Leo. Hel's Leo. It's my new neighbor. He's just join the show. You know, when you're trying to learn someone's name and you keep saying whatever you've seen them, Leo can say you have a good day, Leo. So everyone I know now on the show. Patsy's here with the news. Leo, Leo. Rio's got the petty cash box. Actually it's one of those. This actually is our petty cash box.
Speaker 17: Yes, it's you know, one of those sort of eight dollar ones you'd get from office works.
Speaker 4: It's black, it's got a key in it.
Speaker 5: We have a fifteen We've actually got the notes of money, the seventy one dollars seventy we did.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's like literally our petty cash time from the office.
Speaker 5: Suoner Bos said that she said, aboos and make sure I have it back afterwards. Well, she's got to put cash Mao's actual money in there, and that's nineteen nine percent air.
Speaker 4: The real cash man might be our first call.
Speaker 5: Then it needs one of those signs on. There no actual cash left in this box overnight. Hi, petty cash man, seventy one dollars seventy What do you want with the money? Take some of it, not all of it. This is from Eric first of all Christian. Yesterday I brought three dollar fifty screwdriver for work. I couldn't be stuff filling in the reimbursement paperwork waiting till the next pay period. I know it's only five percent of your total, but could you help a blokeout? Cheers Eric ps. This email took the same amount of time as the reimbursement paperwork. Do we help a brother out now? Three dollars fifty?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and he already did. He did his calculate very well. It is four point eight percent of our total amount.
Speaker 5: Eric Lamb, Oh food turn them as well. That's sounds that as well, and yes you can have it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. Don't spend it all at once.
Speaker 5: Three dollars fifty going to Eric Lamb for the work screwdriver. Let's get a Faye now, good morning, Faye. You're live with petty cash Man.
Speaker 15: Petty cash Man, Petty cash lamb.
Speaker 1: Please please help me.
Speaker 15: I need ten dollars for a battery.
Speaker 5: What kind of battery?
Speaker 10: Is it.
Speaker 15: A double A?
Speaker 5: What do you need the double A for?
Speaker 15: Well, my mouse has died, mothday, my mouth, my computer mouse, it's died. It's Friday, and the only way I can use my computer is with that stupid square thing that some young persons obviously mate, here we go.
Speaker 5: I don't know how they show back. They showback the truck pad.
Speaker 4: The truck pad was considered futurist.
Speaker 5: It is the first scene on Star Trek with William Shatton.
Speaker 15: We need a lesson in how to use these funny square mouth finger around.
Speaker 5: Actually, people are doing surgery in our heart surgery on those remotely. What do you reckon? Hard? What's the crunching numbers? Jack?
Speaker 4: What's the percentage that would equal thirteen percent almost fourteen percent of our budget? And I'm just gooding? Price of one double A battery? Is it one or two batteries?
Speaker 15: It's got two inn its about eight Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you get one for five bucks or four pack, then you got two for next one.
Speaker 5: Oh, there we go, We'll give you the five bucks.
Speaker 2: Wonderful that's on us, Fay, You're welcome. Your Friday by Frugal is a.
Speaker 5: Man of few words. I don't like that he's only got five realized. Take some more double as any. We won't get another one out real quickly record some more.
Speaker 2: There, we got a list.
Speaker 5: Good morning, this, good.
Speaker 15: Morning, Penny cash Man, Please save me.
Speaker 4: I need four dollars.
Speaker 15: Fifty for the tasty truck food to get my sausage roll for lunch.
Speaker 4: Good price for a sausage roll.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Wow, Wow, he's with us, he's here.
Speaker 15: That's probably only a mini sausage roll.
Speaker 2: Me or Friday.
Speaker 5: He is listening. He's just got a cover of stock cash racers. Actually, yeah, it is a bit yes Friday Pertsy. You know, Liz, you enjoyed that some small, fun size sausage roll.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: Well he's cane ja quaking fox alphabets. Get out the way. Penny cash Man's here. Jack. How much money we got left?
Speaker 4: So we've spent fourteen dollars, which is twenty percent. So we got eighty percent left of our budget to go, which is I'll just do that.
Speaker 5: We took a long way to get so it's the eight seventy Oh, thank you, we've got working when we cash Man fifty seven seventy fifty seven seventy. I tell you what I'm excited about is when we have five dollars left, because for some reason, Petty cash Man has only done it for when it gets down as low as five. So let me know, Chack, because I've been able to play this one, which I haven't used yet.
Speaker 2: Oh, Christian, there's less than five dons left.
Speaker 4: He's thought of everything and now he hasn't Jack five.
Speaker 5: All right, let's take a break and I'm gonna I'm just gonna call Petty cash Man see if he's got anything else to say. So we got about how many dollars left?
Speaker 4: Jack fifty seven seventy Christian No Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 17: Hi there, How can Petty cash Man help you today? His super suits from Anko, his cash mobiles are key a real. He's the penny pinching gold coin horning proceed requiring Betty.
Speaker 5: Oh we all know that, we all know that person. All right, Petty cash Man, I think this might be a thing we do every Friday. Now, how much money do we have in petty cash.
Speaker 4: Fifty seven and seventy cents? Remaining today.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's see what people wants. Make your case, Damien, Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 10: Got to stressed out father. Here, petty cash man, you need to help me out, please. I need fourteen ninety five for a Zinger box meal for my daughter this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Hi there, how can petty cash man help you today?
Speaker 5: Sorry? We're just looking out in the window. There it goes attention. Now, how can petty cash man? How are you, Damien? What do you need? Stressed out Dad?
Speaker 10: I need fourteen ninety five for a Zinger box meal for my daughter this afternoon. It's her Friday treat. She's been to school all week. She's been a good girl. I just need to reward her somehow.
Speaker 5: Petty cash Man, Well, I just do what Huggy does now, cash on, Petty cash Man, what do you.
Speaker 16: Think the KFCs on me? He loves your receipts. But he's a good man.
Speaker 5: God he had us there that tension. Oh my word, I was worried for you there, stressed out dad, Damien. Have your daughter enjoys the Zinger burger tonight?
Speaker 10: Fantastic? I'll send some fries across if there's any left.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Christian.
Speaker 2: There's less than five No, no, plenty no, there's plenty time for that.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Glenn here, please listen, go up, petty cash man, Glenn, Glenn, good morning. How can we help you? Come on, guys pretty please, Petty cash man.
Speaker 10: Can I get some money for the meat raffle tonight at the danging On Workers Club?
Speaker 17: Yeah, just petty cash man, go on, please, good luck in the raffle. I hope your Friday is meaty.
Speaker 5: The meat's on us.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh but we didn't ask.
Speaker 4: If we didn't ask him how much the rabble ticket was, it could be a hundred bucks for all we know.
Speaker 5: You're welcome, you know, Patty cash Man seen the time Jack is eight thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't spend it all at Thank you.
Speaker 5: Keep it moving, Sarah, Let's get Sarah on. Good morning, Sarah, you.
Speaker 15: Have good morning. Teddy cash man, please please please, I would love twelve dollars for a large popcorn at FOTS this weekend. I need to take my kids to.
Speaker 9: See dead Pool.
Speaker 15: It's really expensive. I need that twelve dollars or we don't get popcorn.
Speaker 11: Free.
Speaker 2: The popcorns on us.
Speaker 5: Well done because I was just getting sweaty. Then you had done that one, but you had you had.
Speaker 17: Hold on. Oh welcome, Yes, great song, Christian. I'm loving the naked.
Speaker 5: All right. So Jack, how much money we got left?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know because the mystery you meet Raffleman.
Speaker 5: Five dollars you want to get five one dollar tickets. Crunch the numbers. What have we got?
Speaker 4: Okay? Take away five, takeaway twelve for the pform listing five dollars. There's twenty five dollars and seventy five cent Okay.
Speaker 5: We've an out of time. Petty cash Man now will roll over to six. This is what they're doing radio with any next chance to win with Petty cash Man is six am Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Luck it in and win.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Another great v VIP family pass to give away for four of you to go to the Melbourne Ruars Show. It is back again Thursday to twenty six or September runs to Sunday the sixth of October. Get your tickets now at royalshow dot com dot Au. This v VIP pass family of four you get one hundred bucks ride Vouch one hundred and fifty dollar food and drinks voucher, two hundred dollars show bag voucher, and free parking on us as well. You just got to win the time waste today with the Western Show. Today we are looking for your hungry celebrities and just now Jack is doing the show from Sydney today. Right, you wouldn't know the wonders at teleology, but it means that I, you know, I talked to him to the songs I have know how much time is left on a song? What's coming up next? I just heard you rehearsing some comedy. Did you really? I heard you going like this. I didn't hear the punchline, but I just heard this pan. It's like a little child.
Speaker 4: Just for me, just to make sure that I get my time was out of the mouth, perpose, Just.
Speaker 5: Get ready everyone. He's been rehearsing, probably in front of a mirror.
Speaker 4: Because there's no shame in preparing's not I'm just saying well done.
Speaker 5: I'm liking down the line. Jack, you don't rehearse. I don't see your rehearsal. And that's some of the problems, all right, So hungry celebrities, Oh my word, what a legendary singer being around for years behind that keyboard, when someone's going to get him some food, Stovey wonder gold, Oh my god, legendary Hollywood accent also been around for years director as well, Clint Feast. Would be good, would be good, This would be good. Oh my words, someone's a little bit greedy. That's right, it's one of the Jackson's. It's Gannet Jackson. All right, leave some for everybody else. Gannet's a bird of the big collet. Is too much bird star.
Speaker 4: For the ornithorger.
Speaker 5: You're quite right now. He didn't rehearse that one, did you? Some some unnatural spontaneity? Johnny Dipp Johnny Dip Gold Gold, legendary soul singer Marvin Gaye. He is so hungry altogether, now, that's right. He's starving.
Speaker 2: Gang you got it?
Speaker 5: Silver and one final one. Brussels sprouts, crow, Brussel sprouts crow bronze. Yeah, rucky, So Jackie boy, what have you got? How rehearsals.
Speaker 4: Entree the giant, Oh, very good, clean out the mouth, Silver Judd, appetite, appetite.
Speaker 5: There's nothing wrong with rehearsing. Oh you're welcome, Shade over here. PC's petty cash man.
Speaker 4: Judd appetite.
Speaker 5: That's the one third time lucky clean out the mouth an golf drive into the hedge anymore? Usually you get am I not sorry, sorry sorry, gold gold God so here you go, ready ye, Gregory Peckish that's as well. And supermodel Giselle Luncheon. I got to give that a goal. That's very good.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: What have you got then? Hungry celebrities, please rehearse before you take them in, vibe clean off the fingers. That's what I always say.
Speaker 1: What why The Christian O'Connell show podcast, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Hungry celebrities. Kim daw Dashian.
Speaker 4: That's very good.
Speaker 5: Gold Plus that is perfectly formed, isn't it beautiful? Kim Dawdashian. One down? Wendy Sellings real name.
Speaker 4: Why would she lie about it?
Speaker 5: That's strange Wendy Sellings, But she's a real estate agent. Email would be selling the bottom always be Sellings. I'm Wendy Sellings.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: What about the wall? Hello the rehearsals? Easy off the mill, the wolverine, hugejackfruit silver, not worth the effort? Tom Hankerings, Oh that's hey, it's got Hankerings, Michael Snackson Silver Snack Jack snack Nicholson silver, well fed, Sheering, Oh God, Tom Lang Shanks, Bronze white Work, Shaquille o'meal instead of Shaquille o'neils Shaquille o'meal. I'm surprised ever done some endorsement they must have done. Don French Fries Silver Snoop Hot Dog, Bronze, Craving, Tatum m Bronze, Brad Pitter Bread Gold, Claire well Done, fifty cent cone Gold, fiftycent cone very good, Anthony Bruno mas Bar silver soup Dog gold. That's from eleven year old math. I hope that's not Maverick, my friend. That is a killer name. Not post Malone roast Malone silver plus Gorge Cooney, look at him, just take going off for doubles at the buffet gold. We mentioned him earlier. Footy legend now running for mayor Anthony. Could he feed us?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: I love that? Plus he should trade on that, Yes I can, Anthony, could he feed us? And finally from one Eater Pie Sebastian that's a gold as well, simple but effective. All right, Jack Hart's to pictures one. Who's the winner, But who is winning to be Price today.
Speaker 4: After the Melbourne raun Show, Let's reward young Mav for soup dog.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's winning here for his family. Nicely done, Very.
Speaker 1: Good, Christian no Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Right now here in Melbourne. You've got radio stations and actually just trying to buy your time literally with crazy amounts of money. We're talking hundreds of thousands of dollars and we read the room. We have to enter that game in our very own way. And today a new legend was born.
Speaker 17: His super suits from Anko, his cash my bills are keya real is the penny pinching gold coin horning proceed requiring Betty cash Man.
Speaker 5: Well, we didn't get through all of our original huge Price fun we had of seventy one dollars seventy Jack, how much we got left roll over now to it's going to be Magic Monday on the show? How much money have we I didn't rehearse that one. I'll start rehearsing every weekend. I want in front the mirror that Jack can lend.
Speaker 4: Me and am I Yes, I'm shaking the team Christian. If we have twenty five dollars seventy five cents.
Speaker 5: Wow, we started making your claim for it. Now you can call over the weekend. Melbourne's biggest cash giver way is back Monday six am. You can leave a message begging for some of the money, not all of it. Jack once more? How much is left?
Speaker 4: Twenty five dollars seventy five cents.
Speaker 5: Call over the weekend, leave a message begging for Petty cash Man. He listens to them all weekend thirteen hundred call oc Petty cash Man? Are you still listeninger? Have you gone home?
Speaker 2: There's still some money in the kiddy Christian, so I'll.
Speaker 5: Be back Monday, awesome and we'll see you there.
Speaker 1: This is The Christian o'connells Show podcast