Speaker 1: Huge debate Laura and Mitch that is going down on the internet right now, all thanks to these two big US TV hosts.
Speaker 2: They're the host of the Today Show, Jenna and Hoda. Do you do you know them to copy? Yeah, watch American TV.
Speaker 3: I don't know. They drink white wine as they host the break It sounds like my kind of breakfast show.
Speaker 2: You should watch it, you'd love it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: They from what was started as like a very simple throwaway comment, they've broken the internet with this debate.
Speaker 2: Have a listen.
Speaker 4: The other thing I like to do is, oh, there is my toothbrush. While I'm in here, I'm gonna put it on. Oh look at me, I'm my conditioners setting in. I'm brushing my teeth. I know how long this takes and then I'll done.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, I'm not sure. Drunk innovation, I'm not sure. Is she drunk at nine am in the morning?
Speaker 3: Is that what that is?
Speaker 2: America is in disarray.
Speaker 3: Their president is about to pass away, and that is what they're talking about on the news.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get any further through it, we do want to hear from you guys, like call up, what are you doing in the shower?
Speaker 2: That's not showering.
Speaker 1: Now, I hands down and team whats the team brush your teeth and the shower. I'm team brush your teeth in the shower. I had a hat cheese slogan, but it's fine to.
Speaker 2: Be part of that team.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even get it out. I have a toothbrush that lives. I have two tooth brushes. It lives in my shower. I always have toothpaste and a tooth shower.
Speaker 2: I can't talk, so.
Speaker 1: I always have toothpaste, a toothbrush next to my condition and staff.
Speaker 3: In the shower for getting that out that I was actually so.
Speaker 1: We can end the break there? Can you tell that I'm still on holiday my brain. I can't even get the sentence out. So I don't get what the controversy is around this. Because she's basically saying hang on. She goes on to say how disgusting it is because like pluck and stuff will come off your teeth onto the ground and then you stand on it.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't get it is the weakest God.
Speaker 3: I mean, I pee in the shower, so like the plark is the least of my worries. I don't waffle stomp it down the drain. When I was a kid, I tried it once. You never do that twice.
Speaker 2: Same, I've tried it yet.
Speaker 3: When I was like yeah, like ten, Like literally every kid at some point goes what would happen?
Speaker 2: Mitch is like, yeah, ten, And it's never as easy as you think. You think it will in one of those PLA contractors, but it's not the shower.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do it, guys, if you've ever considered it, let me tell you. It doesn't go down.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work that you think it will.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am definitely team don't brush my teeth in the shower. I don't feel passionately about it. I'm not someone who's going to like riot because you do it. But I'm very sensory and I don't like warm water to brush my teeth with, So I don't like the feeling of brushing my teeth with.
Speaker 2: Water on that that wigs me out. I have to do it cold water. Yeah, it feels like because it's room temperature, a mouth temperate, not even clean.
Speaker 1: Okay. I love the fact that in the shower, when you brush your teeth, you can be as messy as you want.
Speaker 2: So like the you know, the frothy toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Is it comes down your face because it washes down your body, you can.
Speaker 2: Just spin it. I just love it, Raby.
Speaker 3: The only thing I do in the shower that's not showering is I will often wash my dog in the shower at the same time as I'm having a shower. Or I will clean the shower like I'll bleach the shower whilst I'm naked having a shower.
Speaker 1: It's definitely worse than brushing you deep in the shower washing the dog.
Speaker 2: I watched naked washower together. You can wash dog. Sorry, naked wash naked wash dog.
Speaker 3: You two a light?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I'm naked wash dog that I'm making emerge, naked wash dog and in the shower shower naked wash Jill as the corners. How are you? What do you do in the shower that isn't showering?
Speaker 5: I actually pluck my eyebrows.
Speaker 2: How do you do it? Have you got a mirror in there?
Speaker 5: I do so. I have a ledge in my shower. I sit my mirror on the ledge. I have a light that shines on the mirror. I just why the yeah, it doesn't just stand.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've got some logistic questions here.
Speaker 1: When you when you put in your eyebrows, like you want to have them in place first, So I feel like they.
Speaker 2: Need to be dry because when the water is on them, they're all running down. How do you know what you're plucking?
Speaker 5: So I don't get my face wet. I actually just stand there with my back in the shower and I just have my head reaching forward a little bit, and ye.
Speaker 2: Jill, I'm black as could you not then just do it out of the shower? What's the shower? That isn't the question?
Speaker 3: The question was what do you do that's not shower?
Speaker 2: I don't mean to yet, but she's then she's not in the show.
Speaker 5: Don't get time. And I find when I'm in the shower, I'm just standing there just enjoying the heat. Why not do it? And I'll find it's actually painless too.
Speaker 3: Escape trying to escape my children, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I don't get? All the people that eat in the shower? Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They do full on like chicken schnitzel wraps. People are going to town devastations in the shower.
Speaker 2: Find them and then we can put them to death. Yeah, we can interrogate them and get them on the bathroom shells. All right, Look coming up.
Speaker 3: There's a big debate that's happening in my household at the moment, and I want to know who is in the wrong because I did something recently when I went away on holidays and my husband has not forgiven me for it, and I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I think I'm in the right. An age old Lauburn and Maddie j argument. Welcome to the pickup. That's good. We're gonna put it to bed.