Speaker 1: Let's go live to Vancouver, Canada, girls, because as as you know, we gave away the trip of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: It was, I reckon, the best prize that we've had ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get this, it was an accommodation to Vancouver to see Taylor Swift's final ever eras tour, which happened only a few days ago. It's done for good now.
Speaker 3: It has to have been the prize of the year. And we have Caroline on the line live from Vancouver. We sent her there to see the last show. I am wildly jealous. Caroline. How was the very last ears to us?
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, Oh my gosh, it was unbelievable. We were sobbing the whole time. The energy was so high. We honestly, from start to finish, we were just crying and like screaming with joy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But you went to it as well in Australia, right, like, this is the second time you've seen the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the first time I actually like limped into the stadium at the MCG because I had my appendix out. Look.
Speaker 2: Oh gee, oh, my dedicated.
Speaker 4: Education for both shows has just been Carolina was good to actually be able to walk in well run in from the airport last night, I can imagine.
Speaker 1: So what was Taylor like, because I'd imagine she'd be absolutely emotional to been doing this show for over two years.
Speaker 4: She was incredible. I don't even know how she got through the show without sobbing, like we were in a mess, and she was just so professional fun. She looked like she was having the time of her life. At the end, she was hugging all of her singers and had dances. Oh it was. It was such a vibe. It's so great.
Speaker 2: To be fair, she was probably excited that she gets to spend some time with a boyfriend. Now she's like, God, I'm so she must be exhausted.
Speaker 3: But Caroline, how did it differ? Like, did she do something that was really special for the last show that she didn't do it any other show?
Speaker 4: So we actually didn't get the tortured poets in the mcg show, so we got that right. She also had obviously a lot more chatting with the audience, and she was just so much more, you know, I think reflective on the time that she had. Yeah, she did a bunch of the surprise songs, which was amazing.
Speaker 1: What did she do?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: My gosh, what did she do? Off the top of my head, she did the Romantics Long Lived Day magnuscript. She did so many It was just like song after song after song.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you get any friendship bracelets? Like what was the energy like with all the Taylor fans? Because I know that, like the friendship bracelets was such a part of this eras too massive, weren't they?
Speaker 4: So we actually got one on the fly. Our flight attendant saw that we were Swifties all in our yeah, and he gave us fun and he gave us free wine and he was like getting us off the plane earlier.
Speaker 1: Wow, it really is a phenomenon, isn't.
Speaker 4: It, Random Lady, Yeah, like random people that weren't even going in. They were just like happy that we were experiencing it. Some people like in wedding dresses and wanting us to sign their dress. It was just so cool.
Speaker 2: I would imagine though, because it's the last one, so many people would have flown in for this, Like it wouldn't have just been people from Vancouver, but would have been people from all over the world. Like what an experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we heard a bunch of different accents and I think everyone was just running on pure adrenaline, like the exhaustions starting to kick in today, but it was just like everyone just rallied to get there.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's any other moment that you're ever going to have in life that could compare to this moment?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. And I actually said to my partner, who I've left in Melbourne because I ditched him for the girls, I was like, you're not going to have a tough time trying to top this for the rest of our life.
Speaker 1: So good. What are you doing in Canada for the last few days? There's good Christmas markets.
Speaker 4: At the moment, we're at the Suspension Bridge, which is a massive Christmas light show, and we're actually about to jump in an uber to go to the Christmas market. We're seeing an ice hockey game.
Speaker 1: We're gone to so fun, Caroline, I think on behalf of the girls and we could not have chosen a better winner to represent our show and go to see Taylor in Vancouver. So we're so happy for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. It has genuinely just been the trip of a lifetime and to have three of my best friends with you, we are very very grateful, Carol.
Speaker 2: Caroline the last holiday.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you so much. You guys are amazing.
Speaker 3: There couldn't have.
Speaker 2: Been a better winner. Hey make someone also just knowing all the names of the songs and everything, well you or everyone, No, I don't know any name.
Speaker 1: I went. What a good winner she had all a tasteful of teeth in the head hair. You couldn't have got a better friend.
Speaker 4: She breathes, so.
Speaker 2: Like you know, she's really not all right.
Speaker 1: Next on the show, I just got a text from my parents in my family group chat. As you know, I live at home, but I'm doing well, so it's okay.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna have to move out. My boyfriend and I have done something to the house when my parents were away, and I am that.
Speaker 2: Does not sound good bad. This is not I would say that this is more frequent than what you realize.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 1: You know it's a real problem. That's why I'm asking my two dearest friends for some advice after this