Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now Huggy this week win in big. At the start of this radio station's treasure hunt, a boss Sue has come up with another great idea. They've hidden four bags of cash. I mean all over Melbourne. I mean Victoria's a massive stay. And the first bag they've taken really easy. It's down the road somewhere the morn is one k away. I mean the boss must that mum mustn't miss done Friday on the way over last week. She threw it out the window along with us some beer cans and stuff like that, and case literally anywhere. It could be anywhere Victoria who thought it was okay away from the radio station, Oh where could it be? Mooney Pond's no, it's just and't on the roads in the left. I just dumped the first bag there.
Speaker 3: Go on the roof of the radio stations. I didn't see it from here.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, So anyway, Huggy was launching this on Monday, very very excited about stuff like this. He of the boss's ideas more than anybody, and they're still excited. He asked one of you this question, you ever found any hidden treasure? I mean, you ever found any hidden treasure? It's a big It's a big ask, isn't it.
Speaker 4: On the far is James Kennedy of Preston Gay James, Hey, yeah, you you ever.
Speaker 2: Found any hidden As soon as if we had a call of that, I'm then thinking delete that question. This guy's barely awake, oh, James Kennedy.
Speaker 4: On the part is James Kennedy of Preston Guday, James, Hey, yeah, yum, you ever found any hidden treasure?
Speaker 5: Unfortunately?
Speaker 3: Not what did you expect though?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was a cabin boy on a pirate ship and we were digging on a remote island and law and behold, yeah, parate goal.
Speaker 2: This is why every week we do a fature cool week is Clean to Fame. We wouldn't have a long running feature called You're Clean to Fame because there aren't that many of them. And let's huggy huggy ask it like it's a normal question, like how's your weekend? Or cut big cold out there today. He's not going, hey, you haven't found any treasure? Of you?
Speaker 4: On the fart is James Kennedy of Preston at A James, Hey, yeah, you you ever found any hidden treasure?
Speaker 2: Fortunately not?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Huggy, Where do I start on?
Speaker 2: So many? Which one do I choose? How you mention it? There was that dead man's chest? Does that count ancient? What was ancient? Scrolls? That was it? I think we've got to make carriage someone. So this morning we come to we've gone to Huggy stage. We just want to check and also we just want to redefine bury treasure and even the word treasure. What are we happy to accept this morning on nine four one four one four three, anything that they found.
Speaker 3: Anything you've found that has any value, that's where we start.
Speaker 2: All right. So we're talking about a dollar, even under a dollar, even chewing gum, it's got if it hasntry value? All right? So a dollar more than a dollar five ten? What's an auction, isn't it? What are we setting the reserve price?
Speaker 3: Someone said, I found two dollars on the sidewalk. We wouldn't put them on the more than ten dollars.
Speaker 2: More than ten dollars have any of us ever foundly think then treasure? We're going to call it of a valley more than ten dollars I.
Speaker 6: Have I found fifty bucks on the floor of Target once.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you buy off the storm sitting there the bucks just like fifty T shirts.
Speaker 6: I know, fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: What do you do with the handle in?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 6: I handed it in? I did?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not actually I can imagine going to do with it.
Speaker 6: No, I felt they know what they're going to.
Speaker 2: Do with it. Oh yeah, yeah, however you handed it into. Now I'll take that straight to the boss. So I've taken my one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Commission for those cameras everywhere. And I thought, oh, this might.
Speaker 2: Be like that's the only reason you did it anywhere?
Speaker 6: And I thought this could be a hidden camera moment and like.
Speaker 2: My yeah, well known to deal with it. Moral dilemma and what all this grocl here doing looking up see us scrub around for fifty looking around? But she's too smart, she's too white. She knows his hidden cameras. They sense it, they sense it.
Speaker 6: She can just send this, didn't We end up on a current affair that night, So you never know?
Speaker 2: All right, So have you found so now we've got a new reserve, right, have you found anything of any more than fifty dollars?
Speaker 5: Carl Brager not you're listening to the Christian Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Never found any kind of treasure, but you some males was telling me when she was a kid who was driving her mum and she's spotty. You know, I got hawkid vision when you were a kid. Five dollar note got a mom to stop the car. She runs out the car. Whenever you find any kind of money, you do feel like it's a it's a big thing.
Speaker 3: Especially at that age. Paper money.
Speaker 2: You find someone, So she picks it up right, gets back in the car and the mom then turns the car back around to retrace their steps, driving very slowly. Cases anymore. But there was a whole trail of five dollar notes. It's a robber who split the swag bag. What have you found? What treasure have you found? Fiona? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of money, I found three hundred dollars about thirty years ago on the floor of a nightclub. And what do you think I spent it on?
Speaker 2: This? This is cool? This energy Friday. You end this on a Monday. You're found that drinks of friends Friday? Did you really spend all three hundred? He would just shouting the rounds.
Speaker 1: Of course, it was like I'm back there and drinks for like four bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of money. That's a big hangover.
Speaker 1: It was a massive hangover from it, and up their five friends.
Speaker 2: I think awesome. That was good. All right, thank you very much. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 5: That's right right then, you too, by Dean, good morning, go there you going, We're good.
Speaker 2: Dina here you had a good weekend. What treasure did you find? Dean?
Speaker 5: I do a lot of prospecting around the Goldfield tween Kloon's Bellarette and all around that area, and I send a one hundred year old suckey cup.
Speaker 6: All like a baby's toddler's cup.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you know when the Chinese or Japanese come over, they had a little cups. They're no bigger than a like a what's it's like a little it's a look like a little bowl, no bigger, and they put the gin in the air and they scullart. It's all in the movie, isn't it. It's called a saki cup.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's called a saki cup. I thought, like, Patsy, that's like the baby sippy cup.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's similar to that, but they called saki cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They put saki cup and saki.
Speaker 2: Looking at the producers. They were doing all kinds of minds, and I don't work out they were looking at us like idiots. No, no, no, it's not it's us. It's us actually sorry?
Speaker 3: And how much is the saki cup work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Never had a value? Jack just founded when I was prospecting and I found a one hundred year old King George coin as well.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a great day. So how do you know that it's one hundred years old?
Speaker 5: Because it's got stamped on it today.
Speaker 2: Bet this saki bowl, the.
Speaker 5: Socky bawl I got authenticated by a Chinese gentlemen on you, So yeah, it's five one hundred years old. When they come over and right.
Speaker 2: Here, you Chinese gentlemen, they ever look at this? You might know about this people?
Speaker 3: What didn't you say a lot of these people drink out of it.
Speaker 5: I'll see, I'll make it in the poltice. But politics, Charlie, definitely they all read, don't they?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, okay, all right, thank you very much, dodgye ground. We got there. I don't think the blame is on you telling you what we're getting into deep territory here with this treasure phone and aren't we it's fault. It is my Patsy Amanda. Good morning, Good morning, Amanda. What treasure did you find?
Speaker 1: Many years ago? But I was thinking was Friday she found the driver ring?
Speaker 2: Oh, why do you reckon someone had lost a wedding ring.
Speaker 1: Well, we're an engagement ring or something. We advertise if anyone had lost it, but I think it may have been there for quite some time. No one responded and she had a value at twelve hundred dollars. She still hurt her like she was eleven at the time and she's like twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Now, so wow, that's amazing. Maybe we got a value by that Chinese gentleman. She's all that value in from Melbourne. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast