Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some things makable since than others.
Speaker 3: Letch is traded in Gymnast One Commodore Games Gold in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: That his performance on the pommel Horse India Marcus, grow up. Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: Just still to play a couple of mitches. Reckon.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise.
Speaker 5: We'll say your name, but it's said in simlish, drap luby perfect.
Speaker 6: Now he is Mitch Julie and hello, Hello, welcome back another week and other podcast.
Speaker 1: That's right, thanks for being here, Thanks for listening. Jennis in Hi, good wheel back again, Trusty leaky Wheel. Let's be real, leaky wheel. Leaky wheel. Isn't that leaky wheel gets the most attention.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that. Google it groundskeeper Jenna.
Speaker 1: She's hit at Google and she's here to offer inside and yeah and little you know, qualms quiffs quaffs, not a quaff? What's a quoff. That's the one of the Fanny Queen Gene is here to offer googles, offer facts and quees.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't have thought that.
Speaker 1: He is the only one that can produce. How are we always feeling good? You know what?
Speaker 6: I in general? In terms of life, I'm feeling really good. I came in here in a really good mood. But I just got to be honest and say I get irrationally mad every time some sort of tech fuck up plagues the show for weeks. I don't know if anyone watching our videos and on TikTok and whatever have noticed, but I have not had our logo behind me. I know that it's it's an audio medium, so it's not that important. But you've got your logo behind you. You look fine, But I look like I'm alone in some dark room, like some sad piece of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they said to me today, don't worry, we'll fix it. No they haven't. It's still black behind me.
Speaker 1: Video messages that are some of being louder will do from the dark, dark caverns. I have three hostages. That's what you look like. Your hair looks beautiful, though, I have to say you're gone. Really yeah, and you know what, I don't want to bring it up, but your eyebags have reduced.
Speaker 6: Well, yes, you were the one that pointed out that it was an issue, and he gave me the roller.
Speaker 1: I said, try this, and he thought he took that as you have eyebags.
Speaker 6: No, but I think that it's important to, you know, make people aware of things, of things that they can improve and if they might not have been aware of themselves. I'd never really paid attention to my eyebags. Now it's all I can look at in the mirror. Same so constantly examining them.
Speaker 1: Anyway. We have been told by the text too, because we record this in a radio station that we actually have. So we're recording this on a Friday night, we have until very set time. Literally at seven point thirty on the knocker, this studio will turn off for maintenance.
Speaker 6: It'll stop what what do you mean, not the whole thing, well, parts of it turn off.
Speaker 1: The whole thing will turn off. My Mike Jenners, Mike, your Mike desk will turn off. So it'll essentially just back out like that will be gone.
Speaker 2: I think we should just ent it here.
Speaker 6: I tell you what the floody text here. They've got a hard job on their hands, I will admit, but it's just so weird how things fail. You know that the software that I use to control the backdrop here in studio that I was just ranting about, it's only this studio that I can't control. Every other station that KISS owns around the country I can control. I could put our logo in Perth right now if I wanted to, but.
Speaker 2: I can't put it behind me. But why do I have that option but I can't put.
Speaker 1: It behind me? Jenna?
Speaker 6: Can you google who's on air in Perth right now? I want to just give them a nasty surprise.
Speaker 1: There in the morning, isn't it, Wendy ruined Dingo. Imagine if I just.
Speaker 6: Put some random picture, because I'm not just talking the studios around the country, even like the TV screens in their.
Speaker 2: Reception, every like Brisbane Adelaide camera.
Speaker 1: All the station screens, a couple of screens.
Speaker 6: Anything I could put, like a bloody I could put it Azaria Chamberlin behind them.
Speaker 2: You've got one and two mccam post in perfect. Russell Clark is currently like Russell Clark's going to get a nasty surprise.
Speaker 1: Should we call him and say, hey, mate, turn around happy? How just staring?
Speaker 2: It's just some tits, Jenna, take a photo of the tits.
Speaker 1: Put the blue waffle up there with the blue fanny. That'll freak him out. Twelve past night.
Speaker 7: And hear it.
Speaker 6: It just blows my mind that I can do that, and yet I can't control the TV behind me.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in darkness. Every studio work except out. Sorry, we're rambling. We've got we've got to time and can't.
Speaker 1: Use This is like twenty four and see like Keith for Sutherland the film twenty four Hours to Get the Bomb or something. That's how I feel. Okay, I just put a USB in that TV.
Speaker 2: I'd have to rip the felt of that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the pe I know. Very true. Today, we are bringing back one of my favorite segments and one that we really didn't catch on because you did so well at it last time.
Speaker 2: Mitch, I think so too, but I was hitting myself and the leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's an instant interview which I saw of coined because I do a lot of interviews my radio show and Kisser fam and I thought how fun would have been, And it's my job right, How fun would it be to throw Mitch into the midst of a live radio interview with a celebrity with talent without any preparation or any knowledge about who.
Speaker 2: That person is exactly, And that sort of challenge wouldn't freak you out because you're the king of winging it, whereas I can't wing it. I can only perform.
Speaker 6: I'm only at my best if I feel prepared beforehand, not like rehearse, but just some information and research.
Speaker 2: To fall back on. You wouldn't even tell me the name.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Last time, I think it was episode twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Harry Josey from Hot Hot, Hot Trot something Netflix.
Speaker 2: Awful Netflix.
Speaker 1: He's huge that he's into like a common all into stories like a made a million dollars overnight. Here's my deck were great guy.
Speaker 2: Actually I got along well with him for memory Chat.
Speaker 6: I went and watched the show out of curiosity, and I was like, this is rubbish.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, Jenna, We've already done it. Because I thought, how can we won up Mitch. I want to put him out of his comfort zone so far that he stumbles, right, So I thought, Mitch has an afternoon, nap afternoon. I know that we're that close. I know, I know he's sleeping schedule. So around three thirty five, straight after said Nat, when his alarm goes off. Oh, I thought i'd give him a call and patch him through to a celebrity guest. Actually I should say two celebrity guests.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there was more than one.
Speaker 1: He didn't he didn't find his feet at the start.
Speaker 7: You're on.
Speaker 1: Now this is your instant interview. Good luck?
Speaker 3: What they're there? Mitchell?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look? Oh, Jenna and they were on zoom. I could see them. There's two of them. They're big, they're big international names. Do you know what.
Speaker 6: I will give you credit where it's due, though, because you've pitched this segment to me multiple times, being like, let's bring it back, and I'm like, I don't think it's going to be any good because last time I was hella anxious, but then I ended up nailing it. So now that I know I can do it once, I can probably do it again. But you you know, you raise the stakes.
Speaker 2: You sprung it on me.
Speaker 6: I didn't even have time to sit here and mentally prepare and have my sweaty palms.
Speaker 1: I have to say, it was just out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I was still half asleep.
Speaker 1: It's blessed. You could hear a little sleep in his eyes, you know when you wake up and cotton mouths.
Speaker 2: I don't want to even hear it.
Speaker 1: So well in the show. We need to start now. This is welcome to the show. That's your first time. God, what chaos. We're trying to rush to the end. We just got to all get blown up.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't have to under these conditions.
Speaker 1: The show's God isn't just me and they're they're the basis of the show. It's we call them gems. It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Oh shit, what it's Timmy Trumpet. It's Timmy Trump. I have an interview for my note. Sorry Timmy trump at the DJ and I'm not kidding. It's actually Timmy. I'll take it. Just wait, do you want to talk to him? Timmy?
Speaker 2: No, you go.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what he's doing anyway, And we just quickly put again Timmy.
Speaker 3: Thank you to all the fans out there for their their support for so long.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate it. Catch up with you guys on Saturday to.
Speaker 1: Good Man, stay safe and have fun. Good luck. Thanks guys, yuh, sorry about that? Very sorry.
Speaker 2: How don't keep happening?
Speaker 6: That's happened a few times where you've accidentally double booked interviews on this podcast?
Speaker 2: Who if we had? So far we've had?
Speaker 1: Oh ship Morris de good Trump? I like that one, Timmy Trumpet? A more people with the breadth, like, who's the random person.
Speaker 2: We can get on show?
Speaker 1: Why didn't keep? Why do you panic?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, it's doctor Harry from Better Home than Gardens?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, it's Muhammed a gardener. It's a Shane a Blaze.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, it's Kelly Clark Thon.
Speaker 1: One would think I don't even prep for my own rangeing.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 1: They do prepare to prepare for the big one. But Jesus Christ, all right, we should start? Where are we even?
Speaker 7: Or?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? There's two of them? You went first last week? Why don't I go first?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you should go.
Speaker 2: There's no more interviews double booked?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: I have to check my calendar. I'm really not sure if I'm us let's go? Is it just me? Are you also obsessed with among us? What?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I play the music. Hold on. The number one game in the world right now is among us?
Speaker 2: Among Us?
Speaker 1: What do you think I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Do you actually want to know what I thought you say? I thought you said mung us, as in they're eating us, And I was like, not just you, I'm not a fan of eating us. And he's to strike against my name in the eligible gay category and a.
Speaker 1: Game. Why would you not question that? I imagine if I actually, if I brought to the table, guys, is it just me? Do you love mang ours?
Speaker 2: Did you see my face? I wasn't exactly, just like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll go about the tapes, go back on the tapes, future Mitchell and look at his face anyway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've heard about this. It's a game.
Speaker 1: What is it called adding the music back in? It's called among us?
Speaker 2: Right among us?
Speaker 1: Now raise your hand if you're an next theater kid, I mean we've all done theater, right X. Girl, you've done a bit of drama at school.
Speaker 2: I played the violin in the orchestra of my school music.
Speaker 1: No, not exactly. You had enough real life drama with the drought. He didn't need to play drama. I can imagine that justification as a teacher. We're not doing shakes. We have enough tragedy day by night here in the fam. Maas is a computer game. It's basically Mafia, right, did you ever play you do with a group of friends. There's ten people on a spaceship, right, little little humans, and the spaceship is broken. You've all got to work together to fix the spaceship. Except there's one impostor among us, okay, and that person goes around the ship one by one killing people. And say, for example, you and I working in the maintenance room and we walk out and we see Jenna dead and we're playing with I don't know, Kerry Anne Kennelly, and we wore and we see Kerry andne Kelley running out of the room. You and I can call an emergency meeting and we go, hey, I saw Kerry and Kennley walking away from Jenna's cold capitated corps and we can kick her off. But then Kerry Ann is not the impostor, and I then go, but it wasn't me, it must be you.
Speaker 2: It's just brilliant blame Kerry Anne.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's is it like.
Speaker 6: One of those games like I don't know Fortnite or Words of Friends where real people actually play along or are these just computer generated things.
Speaker 1: Benchmarks for games.
Speaker 2: That's that's the breadth.
Speaker 1: Fortnite or toe Hop Scotch Twister. I couldn't play Twister.
Speaker 2: Can you jump on get a Twister mat? I want to make it happen anyway. I'm getting a twist the real people or is it.
Speaker 1: People from around the world? Right? I actually want to play. I think we might do it at the end of the show secret segments stand by. I want to get us all playing among us. It's very fun, or we could stream it on Twitch. I don't know. You're the tech brains, you're the nerds.
Speaker 6: I'm not much of a gamer outside of like the sims, yeah and kid picks. I don't have much gaming experience. I did love tech and I do love to bash. I can't everybody and see.
Speaker 1: This is why I think you'd love it. One because no one knows you're the murderer. And two you literally get to go around and kill people and then confront other people for doing it. It's literally your life.
Speaker 2: What about that? Says Oh? That would appeal to Mitchell.
Speaker 1: The enjoyment of confrontation, you're good at confrontation. You don't enjoy it. You're good at it.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm not good at confrontation. I'm just thirty. It's the difference. Confrontation makes it sound like I go around picking five.
Speaker 1: No, you don't get Actually that's very true. But you'd go around and go I think it was Blue. I saw Blue in the med Bay. Slice the throat of Red. You'd be brilliant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But then I just come back to the fact that Red's fictional. I'm not invested about whether they.
Speaker 2: Did it or not.
Speaker 1: I take it literally. It's a fun little game. Well it's not.
Speaker 2: Fun when that was your history.
Speaker 6: Have you actually played the game though, this thing, because I've heard a lot about it the first I've heard people talking we have to play.
Speaker 1: Hayden and I played all the time. But the worst part is when I get imposta I have to kill the poor little cute little boy. And we're sitting next to each other and I can't say I'm the impost Neither of us know. So Hayden's walking around going, I'm just in the med Bago, no worries, Babe, walk around sink kill him.
Speaker 2: Also, someone gets assigned as imposes.
Speaker 1: It's random.
Speaker 2: No one else knows.
Speaker 6: No one else knows what sort of game is it though, Like is it an app on your phone?
Speaker 1: It's okay, you can play it online and you're the I'm going I have a Halloween party this weekend and I'm going as one of the little It's just the same one. You're going. It's the same one.
Speaker 2: Are we going to the same Halloween party? Are you dressing up?
Speaker 1: Of course there's among us. I'm not dressing hot.
Speaker 2: That sounds fun, the same party.
Speaker 1: Are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just thought it was her close friend. That's a.
Speaker 1: Look. Look you little pease your little bean things Online. I can go public. I can join a game right now.
Speaker 6: It always surprises me how much of a gamer you actually are. I always forget, like you were well into the Fortnite thing. I feel like you keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: I do. I don't want it to become my personality, you know. I don't want to be that. I love a good Fortnite. My god, I have a headset. The other day I was playing with a toddler. I told him to get fucked, and his mom came on.
Speaker 2: Did you know it?
Speaker 1: The toddler when you told them to get fucked. The only reason I said it with.
Speaker 2: This one with like a headset, where you said at.
Speaker 1: Verbally, I wasn't even using it right because sometimes I get a bit creeped out when I'm playing, and then all of a sudden come to Frusty Myers with me, Oh goodness yeah, and I go they mix because my name is at mitch Chew, that's my name, and I go, They go mitch Chew to Frosty Mayers, we can get the Iron Man suit there, and I go, all right, I don't have a headset because I feel very creep out, and I just start going there anyway. Then he fucking gets me killed. I run to my drawer, hugging my headset.
Speaker 5: Oh, Jacob Saiven, I fucking fucking for a lot of us. It's Nancy Jacob's here.
Speaker 1: Do you think you are? You smart? Alec talking to my saga. Sorry, man, turn the PlayStation off. Enough heart palpitations for the day. He got me killed, though, Jacob.
Speaker 6: I just have no interest in getting amongst it. I'm sorry, call me old fashioned, fair enough.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get you over the line. I didn't sell it well, did I? No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk to random kids.
Speaker 1: You ready, Yeah, all right, go for it? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you need a little bit more information about Mitchell Churi's igym from last week?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: This is a follow up.
Speaker 6: So you said last week, for those who weren't listening, that you ended up in hospital when you were six years old because you clogged dr insides by microwaving a bunch of cheesy stringers together.
Speaker 1: Three or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not.
Speaker 6: Criticizing you know, your storytelling abilities. But I really struggled to picture what it looked like because I was like, how can four cheesy stringers microwave together? It's really fuck up a young person so intensely. And so I hope this isn't triggering.
Speaker 1: But I did buy some. No, do you actually have them? Yeah? Oh my god. I haven't had these since the day this happened. I'm not jogging.
Speaker 2: How old are you now?
Speaker 1: Just turn twenty five?
Speaker 2: Is that nine years? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Yeah, nineteen years.
Speaker 1: Right, nineteen years since I've even touched a string. Look at the branding, it's all changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have to no, no, do it? Do it?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 1: Play? I mean, I'm open I will. I can't eat it. I can't eat it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't make you eat them. You're going to have to call an ambulance.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 6: I just want to know what you did, and we'll post this video online to what exactly you did and then what it looked like after being microwaved.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna have to step out.
Speaker 1: Okay, pass me the stringers. I won't have a look. Oh my good mister stringer eight back since eighteen. There you go.
Speaker 2: But game is a good game. The studio is going to implode. You say that, what sort of cheese is it? Is it mozzarella?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just pure mozzarella. Have you ever had a cheese stringer in your life?
Speaker 6: I used to have cheese sticks, but not string I think we've got the home brand because you know drought.
Speaker 1: Of course. Have a look a look and you can see the oil in them. Oh yeah, that's look at them, look at them, look at it ready, I just come right out. Here's what I did. It's all coming back to me. I think the braid was an early technique. I did this. I remember it. I like viscerally remember this. You pull it into pieces like this, it's not the braid. The braid's an old technique and you sort of stack it like little pieces of firewood, like you're on a camper tree.
Speaker 6: It actually looks like you're building a bonfire out of cheese.
Speaker 1: Three, And that's the point, and.
Speaker 2: That makes more sense. I could not picture the braiding thing.
Speaker 1: Can you see this now? It kind of looks like a ball, right, or like an object that would sort of block your entire lower and testine. So I'm going to run to the.
Speaker 2: Like I pictured a plat.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, like like a cheesy braid. No, no, it doesn't. It doesn't look bad. It just it doesn't taste bad. It's brilliant, like it tastes phenomenal. Stay there, okay, talk about yourself.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you get me a beer from the fridge file you're up there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you had me. I'm very curious about this. I mean, for all we know, this could actually taste dipe and it could take off.
Speaker 1: It could.
Speaker 6: It doesn't name it after him, It'll be the the cheesy stringer a La Mitchell. Wouldn't it be great to have a food named after you?
Speaker 2: I want a food named after me. But I don't know what. Yeah, it's like Keish Lorraine, who the fuck's Lorraine? Could you google that? Who's Lorraine?
Speaker 1: Only to know?
Speaker 2: And while you're at it, open.
Speaker 1: And you tab.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe we can I can help that.
Speaker 6: Are you google who the Fuck's Lorraine? I will google Who's Diane?
Speaker 1: Steak Diane? Diane?
Speaker 2: Who is Diane? Okay? Comes up as one of the most recommended searchers. So clearly I'm not the only person that's wondered who the fuck Diane is? Yeah, same with Keish Laraine. It is often attributed to oh the whole music's right now? Okay, now we have to feel the silence. So apparently.
Speaker 6: Steak Diane is supposedly named after the Roman goddess Diana or Dian Why Why why do they credit her?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Because it was very popular in the fifties and sixties. I feel like that's after her time. I knew her personally, and that was ages before then. Yeah, I'm pretty sure yours and the Roman Goddess Diana's parents used to take turns car pooling. Of course they did. Of course they were very close, very close. Keith Lorraine, m who's Lorraine?
Speaker 1: Lorraine isn't a person.
Speaker 2: Where did it come from? It was named after the Lorraine region of France, A region of France called Lorraine, about the same name as Lorraine. Gotcha, Well, I was.
Speaker 6: Going to say how exciting it would be to have a food named after Yes, it's a secret reform.
Speaker 1: I've got the cheese ball.
Speaker 2: Ye have my beer? Thank you, I'll do it on the desk.
Speaker 1: Did you need me to read the music? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It ran out, but I was fine with them.
Speaker 1: It was stressful. Are you ready for the.
Speaker 2: That's the trick I've got open on a tables? Edg. Sorry, carry on? Do you have a name for this?
Speaker 1: Cheesey ball?
Speaker 2: Cheesey ball?
Speaker 1: Here's my cheesy ball. This actually looks delicious. You're gonna try it?
Speaker 2: You have to. You've been finger bashing it.
Speaker 1: Are we ready for cheeseyball? Reveal two? One? Oh, no worry.
Speaker 10: That's groat.
Speaker 6: It's actually reduced in size, like there's less It looks like there's less cheese on the plate.
Speaker 1: And preservative, so I think the microwave burns that out.
Speaker 2: It actually kind of looks like a liver.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does. It's got a real organ look to it. There's an oily sheine it just looks like slime.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to squish it sticks to it. Oh my god, I'm tilting. I'm tilting the chopping board sideway. Then it's not moving. That's horrid.
Speaker 1: Almost looks like a bull's testicle.
Speaker 2: It looks like a camel's snot rocket picked up a little bit. Oh oh god.
Speaker 1: Tasting it, I mean it's just cheese now.
Speaker 6: The taste is fine, but the texture. I'm chewing it, but it just doesn't seem to be disintegrating, which is the issue you had with your organs. Yeah, like it feels like do you remember when you were like young and you might have chewed on a bouncy ball or something, something that ought not be chewed on. I feel like I'm not supposed to swallow this.
Speaker 1: Feel You're definitely not. I honestly thought I made that very clear with the previous story of Mitchell.
Speaker 2: It's very plastic.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to get my mother on to corroborate? Does prove that this actually happened?
Speaker 2: Oh? I never doubted you for a mind.
Speaker 1: Do you believe the story? Yeah? No I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is not good.
Speaker 1: I'm calling my mother because im to pretty one thing ready. Just this is not prepared. I have not planned this with you. She might not answer because private number. She probably will, She'll go to the nursing home from Hello. Hi, It's me Mitch and Jenery here too. We're doing the podcast.
Speaker 7: Hi Hi, Hi Hi.
Speaker 1: Mitch has brought something in studio for me. And think this is like one of those you know, articulate you're playing at the end when you both have to get the same answer and you're in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sorry, what's the question, Mitch?
Speaker 1: Question? Mitch is brought one food item into the studio that I'm banned from meeting that you banned me from meeting from my childhood after one severe incident.
Speaker 8: Okay, I know exactly what they are. I can't but I can't think what they're called. They're like cheese did cheese raps, cheese cheese rollies.
Speaker 1: String streets, well done stringers.
Speaker 3: Because he ate so many of them that they got clopped in his bow and then we had to have They thought it was his appending they had to have emergencies.
Speaker 6: Well, I've just asked him to recreate the dangerous recipe that sent him to hospital in the first place. Four cheesy stringers microwave together and it really looks unsafe to be consumed.
Speaker 2: It looks like play though.
Speaker 1: They've got it in front of me, Mum, they want me to eat it again, that pressuring me to eat it.
Speaker 6: Or it looks like someone left a hot glue gun on and the stick melted and you pick it up off the table.
Speaker 2: Don't eat that.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: You've got to try and you know, extract that out.
Speaker 8: You know, you've got to pass that, and it's very hard to pass.
Speaker 1: Oh do you remember the passing of it?
Speaker 8: That was the hard bit that really I.
Speaker 1: Mentally blocked that out. That didn't happen for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was bad.
Speaker 2: Ship was he like a woman in labor like.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 8: That had to come out? And it was yeah, a lot of move coal.
Speaker 1: Yep and castor oil oh, to get it out, to get it out?
Speaker 6: Oh god, it's more and more layers to this story emerged. I said it was just one laxative and out you get.
Speaker 2: But not I found like quite appropriate.
Speaker 1: Canola oil and two long fingers.
Speaker 8: Yes, god, layers.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness. All right, thanks mum, love you have fun. Bye Mumma Cheery there.
Speaker 2: I really thought you were dobbing me in there. I was like, Oh, she's gonna blast me because I've given you food your band from. Look at you eating them in their normal state.
Speaker 1: It's delicious. I don't want to take cheese blood. I moved on. I'm a new man. I don't need it.
Speaker 2: What made you think to microwave them together? And that awful blob like that?
Speaker 1: I was a curious kids. You know, don't stop curiosity. It's what keeps kids going.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I used to do? This is not food related, but I don't recommend this. But you know those iPod shuffles, Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: One that didn't have the screen. It was at the buttons.
Speaker 1: You clip it on your brass trap.
Speaker 6: Yes, you just kind of skip and hope for the best. I had one of those and I accidentally left it in my pocket. It went through the washing machine, so it was water damage. Every morning before I went to school, I would microwave the iPod because the heat would actually make the moisture inside evaporate and it would give me around three to four hours of use and then it would just die again. So I would just microwave it every morning before school, like it was a bloody cup of jarrah. It was in my routine to microwave my iPod, and at first Mum and Dad were like, what are you bloody doing? But then they were like, I don't forget to microwave your iPod.
Speaker 1: You're listening to this just me a podcast by a couple of mitches. Jesus, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To tell you, I'm getting really sick of those sweeps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really need to recreate some of those. Have so many fun ones, yeah we had We've actually been had request to stop playing that the chalkboard.
Speaker 6: On the nails, Yeah, I know, but we've been using those generic ones that just say, oh.
Speaker 1: It is it just me?
Speaker 2: For like weeks. We used to have jokes and shit in there.
Speaker 1: We can get Bradley to redo, then we can get other voice over girls to do it as well if we want.
Speaker 6: Totally, but I feel like that is too much work, and I thought the only way we're going to get new sweeper is just bringing on you on the show. So we haven't got much time, but one of our mates, Sam here at work.
Speaker 2: He and I came up with an idea.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Sam. That's that's his name, Beautiful Sam.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's been on the podcast before, and our listeners have asked to hear his sexy voice again, So check his.
Speaker 2: Police record's out there. Probably busy, but whatever. You buzz and ask him to come.
Speaker 1: In here, beautiful. Now he can buzz in here if we really want him to.
Speaker 7: Beautiful Sam, and he's British, you're required.
Speaker 2: Coming here. I'm going to tell me to that idea. Okay, we're going to do it off air, off the cloud. But I'm like, just do it because otherwise it won't happen. So welcome to this production meeting everyone.
Speaker 1: This is how we produce one. I am saying, read it? What am I? Number three? Okay?
Speaker 2: So if you could speak in a sexy voice, that'd be great because everyone has been requesting with that. A few people in our Facebook group they have they haven't actually though there's been a couple.
Speaker 10: Yeah, welcome, Welcome Sam.
Speaker 2: So Sam and I came up with an idea for some sweepers, Sam to pitch it to him in an intersect music this.
Speaker 1: Was happening, Okay, go Sam.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling. Please hold the line.
Speaker 10: One of our girls will be with you shortly.
Speaker 1: Girl y optimistic demographic. We're holding more than the line. What's the pitch go on.
Speaker 10: Okay, So the one thing that we've realized working at a radio station here is that we get a little bit carried away when it comes to Sydney's number one, Sydney's favorite contest, Sydney is this, Sydney's that, And I mean it's all very true, that's very very loved.
Speaker 6: There's so many people making the same claim though, Sydney's favorite radio game.
Speaker 2: It's like, how do you approve it?
Speaker 1: Ye, Sidney's most beloved game exactly.
Speaker 10: So we're thinking that we need to be able to take some ownership of our own.
Speaker 6: Okay, we were like, let's come up with some fake flexes because it's not just radio.
Speaker 2: There's a podcast called do you know Jammo and Dylan?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, they claim to be Perth's number one podcast. And I was like, that could be true, it could be total bullshit. Do I care enough to investigate?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 6: So I just feel like we need to come up with something that sounds impressive but doesn't really mean anything, Like, no one's going.
Speaker 2: To pull us up on it.
Speaker 6: We just have this fake flex right, and then from there I thought we can incorporate the fake suburb names one but Dared Dean's number one podcast for women over thirty.
Speaker 2: Who's going to fucking do the research and prove us wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we need oddly specific fake flexes. Okay, so over there, I've given you a blank reset, blank reset Okay, okay, So what's a fake flex? We could roll with it. I'm thinking like the number one podcast past for.
Speaker 1: What can we do? The number one podcast women. Oh, let's try it. Let's try it, and you have to do the sup Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Bridge Batoons, number one podcast for aged horse women.
Speaker 6: A couple of minches where you can follow us on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it?
Speaker 5: Okay, what about what about.
Speaker 6: The number one podcast for weird motherfuckers with heats of badgers on their backpack they aren't confident at parallel parking.
Speaker 1: That's very worthy.
Speaker 6: I've got one, the number one podcast for fake quirky kids who have always wanted to dye their hair a weird color but are too scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, all right, very true.
Speaker 2: You've got to come up with the suburbake.
Speaker 5: Barrel dibblete not one podcast for kids who don't have enough confidence to know either.
Speaker 1: Hero Day sounds like a beautiful lakeside suburb too, and who's going to question you?
Speaker 2: They'll go, like the thought of podcast, that's some weird motherfucker hair blue.
Speaker 1: We're looking to things that aren't even like a flex Just what if we do? You know? Et Cetera's number one podcast for people who've had loved pets die like everyone's been through that.
Speaker 4: No, but also specific between the ages of forty.
Speaker 1: Have you past the billboard? You'll love this? That's treacherous. We need to get those recorded.
Speaker 10: But I actually have one.
Speaker 1: I have one.
Speaker 2: I think I think we might be able to go for it. You're ready, yeah, yeah, are you going to buy it?
Speaker 1: Make it thick pretty voice? Okay, you're ready?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right, straight after the breaker, here we go.
Speaker 2: We'll ring the coming sixth most respected name for treats people considering a new career.
Speaker 1: There, dare you six? We're at least high four. Wow, it's brilliant.
Speaker 6: I remember, oh, this is like a talk back teams on the fly. You know how two s M isn't in the ratings because they just dropped out. They were like, oh, we're so shit.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know all their like catch phrases.
Speaker 6: They can't say Sydney's number one or anything because they've just got nothing to fall back on.
Speaker 2: So they've just got the weirdest flexes. I heard one the other day.
Speaker 6: It was like Sydney's favorite weekend fishing show. How many fucking weekend fishing.
Speaker 1: Shows are there that you're competing with many other people in that category?
Speaker 6: Who's the second place favorite?
Speaker 2: A very disappointed Yeah, I'm sure they are.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that's funny. We could be the number one podcast with two gays and a girl. I'm sure we could take that. That's literal branding. If we want to get a tack, it's.
Speaker 6: Going to take two of those gays or the girl to be listening and then pull us up and go hang.
Speaker 2: On, bucko. And until that we'll cross that bridge and we come to it.
Speaker 1: Agree, good tag. You know what, why don't we do this, say every six weeks or so, we'll come back here and we'll do a brain storm. It's locked in. Thank you, pretty, Sam. I appreciate it as always. You're welcome, so Pretty.
Speaker 2: I'm always here for you. Mitchell.
Speaker 10: I wasn't talking to you, but always here for you.
Speaker 2: I thought you never asked. I didn't realize you felt that way. There's been a lot of tension building in the office. I didn't want to say anything.
Speaker 1: I might be here. Everyone, Hello, Mike, doubt me. Sam is a video editor. Guys. For those who don't know, well, your video is the only thing that I cut.
Speaker 10: I mean, I know, Mitchell, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry I waited it. Laugh, I got confused. All right, we need to be but we have fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Not even need to do.
Speaker 1: We have to do instant interview now this Sam.
Speaker 6: Okay, Sam, you can take my seat because I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Sam.
Speaker 2: It's already happened.
Speaker 1: It's you know what for as well as you did last time, you did twice as poorly. This time it was treacherous. So we have a segment where we throw I throw Mitch into an instant interview with a celeb that I'm insterviewing for interviewing for my night show. So Harry jose from Netflix was the last one, and Mitch did so well. He like struggled for ten seconds, found his feet boom. He was doing better shit than I was doing.
Speaker 6: I just thought of a few generic questions to fall back on. And then just through sheer coincidence, I realized what show he was on. I'd heard Kyle and Jackio talking about it, so I was like, right, I've got enough info. I can carry this interview. And then we were just Vibe and me and Harry. Go back and listen to episode twenty six. You've got to hear it. It is very but you've fucking raised the stakes this time, and I'm curious that you for it.
Speaker 1: As soon as I booked these two celebs for my show, I thought they would be perfect for an instant interview. So at the ante I knew Mitch has a three thirty nap every afternoon, because whenever I try to call him, he goes, hurry up, I'm gonna have my three thirty nap and three thirty nap. Everything revolves around the fucking three thirty nap. So he had his three thirty nap a three thirty five. I booked my interview with these two celebs, and I called Mitch and threw him straight in to the second ever in sid interview, Are you ready to roll it?
Speaker 6: I didn't even have time to think of generic questions to fall back on. I just had to fucking wing it, and it was awful because I'm no good at winging it. I'm the queen of research and preparation.
Speaker 1: You do that bad. But start is very old. I'm so excited, Mitch. I'm gonna roll it now.
Speaker 2: The second actually, don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: You have to hear it. Play second iteration of I's instant interview, starting with me calling Mitch with the two celebs on zoom. I can see them, they can't see here. Let's go.
Speaker 10: On.
Speaker 3: Hello Mitchell speaking.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's me. Oh sorry, I was Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. How's POLITI No, it's just me. I'm sorry. It was Polity is okay, Oh you're napping? Oh, plit is. I don't have your schedule in the right diary and we have to tee that up. Anyway. Sorry, I'm really quickly, you're on. Now, this is your instant interview. Good luck, we start talking interview.
Speaker 9: Go for it, okay, Mitchell, say hi, for god's sake, there's people here on zoom.
Speaker 3: What they're there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yo, we're here yo yo?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Was anyone there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh there's more than one of you.
Speaker 8: Oh no, that's good.
Speaker 3: You've all turned out.
Speaker 8: That's that's good.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure if you're all going to turn up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're here.
Speaker 8: How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Two? There's two of us, two of us two?
Speaker 3: Two? Okay, two guys, all the good the I've noticed that you've you've kept your the accent.
Speaker 8: That's that's good. You know how some people get.
Speaker 3: Those hybrid yack accents when they have global success. You guys have you know, you've blown up overseas.
Speaker 8: Right, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh God, is that is that five stots?
Speaker 8: I forget it out?
Speaker 3: Okay, So, hey, I've heard you.
Speaker 1: I heard you.
Speaker 8: Guys have got.
Speaker 3: New stuff and it's awesome. You know you guys, you're always killing it. Tell us, tell us about it.
Speaker 1: We got some new stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some We got a new song coming out with the Wombats.
Speaker 6: It's called Nothing I Love About Love.
Speaker 3: Oh the Wombats. I mean, that's just the match made in heaven, you know, the Wombats and you guys like I can't believe it.
Speaker 8: If it's the.
Speaker 3: First time you've collabed, it's so I can't believe it's the first time. It just makes so much sense, you know.
Speaker 1: It is it's the first time.
Speaker 3: Indeed, great, what would they like to work with?
Speaker 10: Yah?
Speaker 1: Nice? That was good. That was good, bitch. I'll tip my hat to you on that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, here pro Yeah, they were good to work with you.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I've just realized you guys on it. So that's fucking annoying. But I think I've got who you are. I'm trying to remember your first name. I figured out that it's peaking duck.
Speaker 8: Right, it's Ruben and it's Adam, is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? You got it? Well tied.
Speaker 3: You'll have to try better next time, Mitchell, because I've actually met these.
Speaker 8: Guys, have you.
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I obviously work at kids as well, And a couple of years ago, I don't know if you guys remember, we organized for some guy to propose on stage at one of your shows.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh dude, that was so funny. Holy I was.
Speaker 8: There for that.
Speaker 3: I had to film it, and I think I was probably the only person in that whole room that wasn't munted. You can't go to a picky, that's so so guy.
Speaker 1: Well, dumb Mitch. I was very impressed. That was That was touch and go at the start fries. I wanted to leave the room. Nay, nappy, go to sleep, have a cup of tea. You've earned it. Well done. Nothing to love about love. He's out now, by the way, with the one bats, that was great research me. She did very well. Almost had a credit line in there too. My god, you're gonna come from my job before we know it. Yeah, see you, Mitch. All right, but he's out. Well done, Well done, guys. Thank you for putting through the cringe putting up. He did recover well. I was impressed, to be honest. He literally from a sleep to interviewing us. That guy deserves a medal. Yeah you did well, you guys, that's the first time you're.
Speaker 6: Hearing I got to say, thank god it was them and not someone super precious. That was like, don't you know who I am?
Speaker 2: And Projeck I.
Speaker 1: Know Celia Pave he would never put up regardless of what science class you shared. Wow, well done, Mitch. Do you know what?
Speaker 6: Listening back to that, I it felt way more awkward than that founded and that was actually not half bad. And I'm like, it's actually you shouldn't bring back this game anymore because it's actually just making me lose respect.
Speaker 2: For your whole job. I could do this ship every week and it sounds like you know it's what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Then I've done it twice.
Speaker 2: I can see it again. I can do it for I pretend I give a shit about the guests.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what my next plan is. And don't you worry it'll it'll throw you for two. Jenna knows about danger.
Speaker 2: I think it's three. I don't think throw you for two is the same.
Speaker 1: Knock you next week? Yeah, yeah, here we go. Oh we got all the way through the show without I think we should quickly? Is everything fine? Nothing yet?
Speaker 2: Haven't had haven't had a wrote, haven't required the viagra.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried it, haven't touched it.
Speaker 6: No, No, it literally doesn't have any missing from the cap filslf in that one time I tried it but it wasn't It didn't.
Speaker 1: Work, and then your cat thought it was a toy and shot it. No, well that's what I've heard, so nothing to report.
Speaker 6: No, all we know so far is that I took it once before a hook up, but I didn't realize you had to take it quite some time beforehand for it to kick in and he only had a certain amount of time in his hands. He's like, I got to go. I can't wait around waiting for this to kick in.
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, give me three to four hours. We can make it work. How unsexy too, Like, hey, you want to you're down tonight? Sure, so I popped one now, so anywhere in the next three to nine hours, come on over and you can ride me into the sunset.
Speaker 6: Look, I know that, I know that it's unsexy, but I've just got to say whatever.
Speaker 2: I got to lose.
Speaker 6: I already thought I was unsexy at this point. I'm just like, whatever, Hey, hey, you're not.
Speaker 1: I'm sexy. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would find someone for you. It's a joke.
Speaker 2: He realized what he was going to say, and then he's like, oh that I can't say that. That was really might be listening.
Speaker 1: It was very well thought out.
Speaker 2: On Welcome to add Brief. This is the secret segment at the end.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure at what point we cut off then, but the studio did self combust.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: We're sitting out in the what would you call it the producers area. Yeah, the whole bunch of portable mics. I can't believe this is what.
Speaker 1: The studios behind us. There's like three or four technicians, like underneath the desk and the drilling chords and there's buttons on there. Everything's gone black.
Speaker 2: This is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't actually rate this to be honest, multimillion dollar company anyway, welcome.
Speaker 2: This is our secret segment that we chuck on the end.
Speaker 6: Keep it a secret because we go a bit rogue and it's not our best work. Really like it doesn't. It doesn't paint us in the best light. Yeah, So if you're hearing this, don't fucking go telling your friends. I'll go listen to this podcast because they've got a secret segment.
Speaker 2: No, No, this is our secret.
Speaker 1: This isn't what you show people when they go what's your favorite podcast show? On the start?
Speaker 2: Don't mention this to them. They have to discover it for themselves, and ideally they don't.
Speaker 6: This week more than ever, people might discover it though, because we didn't do a formal like wrap up. We didn't actually we got cut off before we said the show and I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, luckily I've included some state of the art technology and what we're getting live tweets.
Speaker 2: Still that sounds ship.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I don't know how to stop it. Why Twitter sound effect? Sorry, it's meant to be funny.
Speaker 2: I know it's meant to be.
Speaker 1: That was Judy Dench, she said to everyone like cats, Oh, Judy, that was a month ago.
Speaker 2: Do you know it's funny?
Speaker 6: A couple of years ago, Judy Dench was going to be on Kyle and Jackie O and whoever was running their social media at the time. It wasn't me tweeted tomorrow on the show, Judy Dench joins us and they accidentally tweeted a picture of Julie Andrews.
Speaker 2: On the other day, it happened again, but it was the other way around.
Speaker 6: There was some sort of story about Julie Andrews and Bloody Tsa, the New Girl.
Speaker 2: She would put.
Speaker 6: Up a picture of Judy Dench saying something about Julie Andrews, and I'm like, what is it with those two? Do they always get confused between each other? If you google one, does the other come up? And Julie Andrews are different people, Like one of them is Merry fucking Poppin's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually completely different.
Speaker 1: Now I get Judy mixed up with Dame Helen Mirren. I think they're both dames, and they're both old British sexy kind of old women.
Speaker 2: If Julie Andrews a Dame, yes, and is the Princess Diares, yes, Yeah, that's not her best work, though.
Speaker 1: Maria, for God's sake, her into a new generation of audiences, though it did you know Dame Judy dan and you know forbidden from out of line? Here is a muff muncher she's always been. I did not know that she's not she physically. I'll google. We're actually all sitting at desk. So, Jna, your judis have been relinquished for this hour. I'll go it, Jame, James, Judy. I can't hear you guys on my headphones, and it's throwing me off. I know.
Speaker 6: It's like we're talking as a normal conversation and we just happened to have sticks held in.
Speaker 1: Entertaining when we're out of the studio. I remember someone message me the other day. They're like, I wish I could be a fly on the wall between you Jenner and Mitches.
Speaker 2: Well, that Citio doesn't have many flies. It's more of a moth to.
Speaker 1: And I just thought, really, we're either arguing or really planning the show or talking about fucking you know, which is broken?
Speaker 7: Deep?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Speaking of which, can I can I play you some audio?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to do this like in a very weird way.
Speaker 6: I'll edit it into the podcast so it sounds normal for the listeners, but I'll just have to play it for you guys through my fucking speakers.
Speaker 1: That's fine. So sorry. Eighty she's eighty five for the lesbian. That's old for a lesbian. It expires, Sam, how do you she's eighty five? I just googled it.
Speaker 2: Do you know that she's lesbian?
Speaker 1: So I've read an article of article but she's not out. No, no, I'm not knocking it. This is a queer supporting podcast. She doesn't want people to know. Dame Judy Dench has begun dating a female DJ.
Speaker 2: What is this on the Sun?
Speaker 1: Los Angeles? Paparazzi and this is it's the Onion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't sound on a great start.
Speaker 1: It's the Onion.
Speaker 2: It's the Onion some bs.
Speaker 1: It's a satire.
Speaker 2: So it's like the two Advocate I remember, I remember?
Speaker 1: Now there are. There are long standing rumors, but she has never ever ever mentioned it. There's been rumors that she was dating a thirty two year old La DJ. That's it. So I trapped on my statements. I don't know if she is, but the rumor is that she might be. For her good for her. What's this audio you're gonna play? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the other day, Kyle and Jackie O had like a little bit of a fight on air, and I just found it fucking hilarious because it's literally every argument that us three, Mitch, Mitch, and Jenner.
Speaker 2: Have ever had ever like.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you listen.
Speaker 2: To it, you'll have to pick who's who, Like, who's the Kyle, who's the Jackie. It's really obvious.
Speaker 1: I think, knowing the three as well as we do, i'd be the Kyle in the situation.
Speaker 6: You would think, well, I'll see okay, because I mean, I'm not gonna I'll be honest with you guys. There's been a bit of tension behind the scenes recently. I've been a bit of a cunt because I've been stressed and tired and taken out.
Speaker 1: On you guys.
Speaker 2: But it's all been resolve. That's the good news.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a whole mess to mention it.
Speaker 1: Sorry reading Jenna, Jenna, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: As if you didn't get enough schlong on kentigy. Now you're gonna have fun anyway, the man or everyone in the office.
Speaker 1: Literally clawing her nails into him. Now this, Mitch, is actually interesting to mention that this was at the start of their show. This is the first thing that was broadcast on their show. You've heard it straight off the bat. No, you told me about the fart. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it literally happened within the first couple of seconds of them turning the mic on. I was just like, oh god, this is every argument we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Ready, the golden microphone is on.
Speaker 7: Hi there, good morning everyone. Hey, someone at least do me the courtesy when I say both your names every morning of saying, well, hi, Kyle, rather than just the GENERICI especially you, Brooklyn. I don't even need to mention your name.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We got five seconds and.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you how I want it done. So that's how it's done. Otherwise, quite like every other news.
Speaker 1: Reader, Morning Lord, Carl sitting there in.
Speaker 7: The corner like a normal like a newsreader, should pull yourself out of this comment.
Speaker 2: I don't feel awkward now, what else is going.
Speaker 7: On in a Why you guys feel awkward?
Speaker 2: Why? Why?
Speaker 7: Because you put back on everything rather than just ever accepting anything.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that you were bothered.
Speaker 1: Bothered.
Speaker 7: Don't go, don't go putting this silky voice on making it sound like I've got a problem.
Speaker 4: No, but obviously like you're not very happy.
Speaker 7: No, I've just I've noticed it and noticed it and thought, how dumb are they? Can't you say someone's name?
Speaker 4: I'm starting to get offended.
Speaker 7: Now, fine, take offense to it. Whatever works.
Speaker 4: I'm not I don't want to be treated like that, Like what you're just being like?
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: What's ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Idiot?
Speaker 7: This ship?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you? Every day?
Speaker 7: You just got to push it and push it? What's wrong with just accepting something for once rather than pushing back? And you too, Brooklyn, I don't even have a problem with you. I don't even know why you're arguing. I'm mainly talking to Brooklyn. But you have to jump on everyone's defensive side, everyone except for me, of course.
Speaker 1: Standard that's not true.
Speaker 4: I again, I'm just gonna shut up.
Speaker 7: That's that's not good, that's not that's not what.
Speaker 4: I'm I can't talk. I mean, I'm just talking to you. I'm not actually fighting back. I'm having a conversation with you.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's fit from Okay, Well, from my point of view, it feels like you're defending Brooklyn and fighting back on everything anyone says. But apologies to.
Speaker 1: You, that's that's how you feel. I still love you so much. So what I love coming in here, I love seeing you.
Speaker 7: Your job now, you love having fights with me.
Speaker 1: Not at the time, but later.
Speaker 7: I didn't care that. I just say what I think every now and then to be nice someone today. Okay, yeah, I get what every now and then.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean, like being on your side, not on my side.
Speaker 7: Just not fighting back for the sake of it.
Speaker 2: God, oh my god, tag yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm Kyle.
Speaker 6: I have a petty gripe, and if everyone doesn't treat it with as much seriousness as I feel it deserves, oh, I get even more mad, even though when the grand scheme of things doesn't really fucking matter. Really, Jenna is Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Just sitting in the corner in smart ass?
Speaker 1: And then grovels hardcore at the end. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it really needs to make up.
Speaker 2: There's the pot and then goes, I.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 2: And you're Jackie.
Speaker 1: I won't say anything.
Speaker 2: I can't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: I'll just shut out a multimillion dollar powerful woman. I love you. Guys. Wow, is this is this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: This week's there's been tension as anything you want to say or do. Laundry on the podcast, Okay, laundry is.
Speaker 2: My laundry is clean, it's dry, it's all good.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Oh gosh.
Speaker 2: And then by the way that they were just fine for the rest of the d.
Speaker 1: We do that very well, even if there's a fight to do. If there's if we have a fight and then we have a show to do, we'll just power through. We're very We're precious.
Speaker 6: Because we're always roasting each other and we can never tell when they're being serious, and so sometimes it's like, oh fuck, okay, they're actually trying to make a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, I'll drop the act. What do you want to say?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, you can never tell the lines really are even with your brand of you know, dry roasting the two of us. And then sometimes we'll be laughing and who don't know that was serious? You're fucking gross? Gas lip play the gas lightesting put it in post there it is nice. I think fun.
Speaker 2: We can't do sound effects this week.
Speaker 1: I feel Oh, I can make it happen. Did you like too? Who's that? We're getting tweets coming in? That's right in the center these. I wish you guys could see these mics we're using. They feel like the Drew Carey Price is right mics. Yeah, it's like they're really long and slender. Yeah, come on down and Jenna from one bit did you know that.
Speaker 10: They that just comes from forty years watching.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, you know, I have just realized, guys, we're sitting outside at my desk, which is where I work and prepare my night shirt, right, and part of preparation for my night shirt is being able to control the sound effects. Oh god, I activate let me just let me flick the switch. Hold on, Oh very good.
Speaker 2: We're so Mitchell.
Speaker 6: For the first time in my life, I'm playing along. I've said twice, who is it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I couldn't hear you. Sorry, I'm not playing.
Speaker 9: No tweeted.
Speaker 1: And I'm hanging with mit here you are girl?
Speaker 2: The next one, Alicia Keene, I'd be daft going out with Mitch till midnight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't ask them to say any other words because they're tired. They can only say that because they're tired.
Speaker 6: What you need to do, though, is bring some new sound effects that take me by surprise. It only makes me more irritated when you play the.
Speaker 2: Same fucking one every week.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: It's a leisha your faith.
Speaker 1: I used to prepare you. Very true.
Speaker 2: Here's some homework. Write this in your diary.
Speaker 6: Bring some at least one this absurd as fuck sound effect next week to take it all by surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh and shock you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, and for all I know, it could be funny and I might laugh just because I've heard them all before.
Speaker 1: Very true. Okay, see you do her?
Speaker 2: Who are you calling now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: She hung up? That was do her because the UK. You've got to die back. You're ready? Oh that's it? I pressed the wrong wayling anyway, We've got a LinkedIn notification. Guess who it is? Who? It's Bob Hawk intro? Isn't he dead?
Speaker 2: He died this year?
Speaker 1: Hawky bees? Was that that Bob? I was having bees for some other fucking Bob that I thought cart Bob Fitzimmons of the Builder. He died workplace tragedy, was all to shut down the project for a month. Put his head through a jip rock wall.
Speaker 2: Then the voice of Bob the Builder died, Dizzy still in counts linked.
Speaker 1: Dizzy accidentally completely just dumped a load of concrete on him. Yeah, ptsd' scooms thouble and then what was like, what was the girl friend?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mark killed himself?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Eleven fourteen, thirteen eleven fourteen, it's a number. Goodness? May we really need to stop that? Well? I think we should somehow work out how to live stream among us, because I think we'd all have a lot of fun among us, not among us. I think it'd be fun. No more sound effects anyway, Its Halloween, Mitch. You didn't even realize we're going to the same party. How could you not realize that?
Speaker 2: I just didn't think you were that important in her life?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? It's it was a group Facebook invite. It wasn't like a tech scenario. There's a Facebook group that everyone's been posting on all week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but with like a close circle. This is Abelon from Shanini Committee. By the way, we're talking about, Oh.
Speaker 1: Well, I have two I'm gonna be that party very late because we've got one of Hayden's Halloween parties, so I'm going so I'll probably never turn up.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I won't see you.
Speaker 1: No, I won't see it.
Speaker 2: You always think you'll never learn.
Speaker 6: The older you get, you've got to realize you can't commit to two parties in one night. I know, because you're like, oh, we've just got to make an appearance at this one, and then you get there and you sit.
Speaker 2: Down and you're like, what about our launch party.
Speaker 1: I haven't forgotten, don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: It his idea too, Let's have drinks at your place to celebrate the podcast launching.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, did not show up. Now I launched left after what happened.
Speaker 2: What happened was he's I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, I can't be bothered. I don't want to socialize. I don't want to have a thing for it, and he goes, no, let's do it. I was like, fine, I'll have drinks at my place and I invited a bunch of my friends. And then Mitchell turned up for like half an hour and he goes, anyway, so.
Speaker 2: We'll be back, and I was like, where the fuck are you going? And he goes. I forgot that it's Hayden's mum's fourth birthday this year.
Speaker 1: So they fucked off.
Speaker 2: And then all my guests arrived with gifts as of congratulations, one for mid one for the other.
Speaker 1: Mitch, where is he?
Speaker 2: I was like, he's not at his own party. Think I didn't even want to do.
Speaker 1: He left before the guests arrived.
Speaker 2: It's like making a bad pr like appearance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then leaving. To be fair, I was never told there were guests and everything needs.
Speaker 2: To You're like, let's make a thing of it. And then just like I've just like I've just mentioned you can't commit them for the one thing in a night, and no, you did not come back. I was like, he's not coming back. I also, I don't think you'll come to this Halloween.
Speaker 1: Probably not. I probably would have got it the first one. Let's be real, I'm not even going to leave the house. You know what? You know I did last year, right because I I peaked two years ago. I did a great Halloween costume. I went as a strawberry with needles in it. And I got that ready for a.
Speaker 2: Month when people were sticking pins and fruit.
Speaker 1: It was the whole thing. Yes, And I went as a strawberry with needles in it was ingenious. You're an idiots by the way, our secret Facebook group if you want to join, a couple of questions to get in, but you'll be fine. And I peaked and everyone, yeah, Mitch is a gang. Mitchy's like, we're want to sleep with me? We want to sleep with me? And three people said it, and Mitch was one of them. Well to night to this day, but he said it. And I peaked last year. I had a party to go to and I could not think of a costume. I was so upset from peaking the year before that I didn't go and I chucked a hissy fit and I stayed in bed and watch Ship's Creek for a whole night. So that's probably gonna happen tomorrow. That is a good show. I'm not the best. I'm out. That's why I'm happy to do this podcast with you. Like very funny. We've been shushed by the text we're recording our podcast.
Speaker 2: Say is what you've reduced us to come here on the microphone, Braiden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shunned us out of there because all happened.
Speaker 10: You just leave us out in the middle of nothing.
Speaker 1: Hello, Brandon, pug your instagram Instagram? Your mum does though I don't know we should go. I know we should go. We're talking about the text, the text mum's Instagram. Wow, Braden, can you explain quickly what you have your mums Jesus Christ underscore us or Jelly Bubs underscore. Okay, okay, what's happening in the studio.
Speaker 10: Well, we had to down your studio engines, so you actually might be okay to record.
Speaker 1: We've done with.
Speaker 10: So you were off for a bit, but then it was just for a short period of time.
Speaker 1: We're back up and running now. Well, the show's done, so thanks sign see you, Brandon. All right, let's go now me. Are you going to put it in post or I'm very loud? Is that too grading?
Speaker 2: I don't want to make all the decisions you decide.
Speaker 1: Put it in post? Ah, there it is, sounds nice, well dumb Miche All right.
Speaker 2: Guys, thanks for listening. We'll caut you back again next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't forget to join the secret Facebook group Enduring Idiots until you post behind the scenes footage of the show that you can't see anywhere else but the Facebook group.
Speaker 2: We didn't do any shout outs this week, but if you want to get your review in now on our podcast, we'll read you out on the show.
Speaker 1: We have to we have to be We have to stay true to our Next week, we'll stay true to our promise and give one.
Speaker 2: We never made such promise, didn't we say last week Scavvy shout out at the end of the podcast. If we're not even listening.
Speaker 1: True, we'll give you primetime next week. Leave us a five star review, We'll give you a shout out. The code word is Sultana Brand. No, it's not get it in.
Speaker 2: It's one review that said Sultana Brand.
Speaker 1: See you next week.
Speaker 10: We love you.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, guys. As always, Bye bye. Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or follow on Spotify.