Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe in medieval times, Twisty Private Ryde.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show together three.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 4: It is eight minutes past six Tuesday morning. Good morning, Patsy morning, Good morning, Jackie Boye.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys. How are you yay good? How are you Jackie Boyne?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good. Actually still waiting for the baby to come any day now, but feeling good, feeling ready. Good to speak to you guys again.
Speaker 4: And yesterday you had some big news. Do you want to share with everyone? You now kind of know when the horizon has removed a bit near a few guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. If he doesn't come out on his own accord. His due date was last Friday. But if he doesn't come by Thursday, he will be induced, which means they tickle him out. I don't know how they do it. They've got a way to bring him out against his will, so will.
Speaker 4: It seems often aggressive against his will. What they're sending like shrunken police up there. I saw that movie years ago, Dennis Waide in a space where he got shrunk and.
Speaker 3: Placed in the human body.
Speaker 5: You're squatting in here. We're gonna start.
Speaker 3: Putting this umbelical cord and follow it. Get out, now, come on. He actually feels it's definitely your son.
Speaker 4: I mean every morning I have to coach you out of some kind of womb light that you place yourself in. That is every morning, the start of every show. So I do believe that he's definitely your son.
Speaker 5: It's like being probably to him. It's like being in a nice warm bed in the middle of winter and your alarm goes off and you go, you know what, No, I'm happy here caring.
Speaker 4: Up a couple of days. How do I put it on snooze? And so, I mean, you could have done your own induction over the weekend a couple of beers.
Speaker 5: That's an urban myth.
Speaker 3: He's not an urban myth.
Speaker 4: A lot of a lot of our listeners are here today because mummy secret weapon.
Speaker 3: As I believe your mum, Jill, she's wiser.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, we have. I don't like to talk about that. I don't like.
Speaker 3: We're grown ups here. We all know you've had sex, otherwise she wouldn't be pregnant. I know you are allowed to have sex. Again, at some point, you're even Catholic. Why would you believe that unless you're Catholic.
Speaker 5: Well, he's actually he's an IVF baby, So I don't have.
Speaker 3: To believe in the immaculate conception. You really are high Catholic. She is Mary going this morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jackie Boy.
Speaker 4: Just going back to the induction that bank is going to have Thursday. So obviously has changed because since we are kids now eighteen almost sixteen years ago as well, what do they do now?
Speaker 3: Is it drugs?
Speaker 5: So this is how I understand. Yes, there is a drug that they put in an IV. They hook the anchor upt to an IV and it runs through her system and tells her body, Okay, let's start pushing out this baby.
Speaker 3: Were you in the room when she was tough?
Speaker 5: Because this feels like I'm paraphyleting.
Speaker 3: Just play on an episode of play School. We've gone through the womb shaped window.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what the particular drug is called. Baby, wouldn't have you wouldn't have heard anywhere else brand.
Speaker 3: That's what iways do. Hang on, is this new information? No, thank you sir.
Speaker 4: No, unless I already know it, I really have got no.
Speaker 3: Ro for this.
Speaker 4: I won't ankate any memory raam for this new information.
Speaker 3: People have never heard about this. Why do I need to remember it? Move on?
Speaker 5: There's so much talking about information storage. There's so much after store about the baby coming.
Speaker 3: Such you got to store?
Speaker 5: Oh, how to change his nappy?
Speaker 3: Three moves to that. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: Do people do this ever before throughout civilization?
Speaker 3: Or we the first parents ever? I'm going to make a documentary about you, called the first dad in history?
Speaker 5: Come on, no, no, I have to. In all honesty, I do know. I don't know what the drugs called, but I do know that you just put the mother on a drip and the baby will come shortly afterwards.
Speaker 4: So I was updating the kids about this yesterday because every day chat they want to know how is getting on when there's a baby coming. I said, look, they know, and it's all changed. Now she's gonna hook out to an IV. Drugs will go into her and then the baby will come. And then they said the same thing to me, what kind of drugs? And then my almost eighteen year old right who is now looking at university, goes heroin.
Speaker 5: I would guess I went, Hell, it's definitely not heroin. I would have remembered that.
Speaker 3: I tell you what the start off what it won't be so mother giving birth with someone else, you know, and membranes. They're gonna go to our so they teach you at that school.
Speaker 1: I want to refund the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah Wedder nine Stein ro on radio.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to get hold of you for the last two minutes, shouting down the line, Oh boy, and I made it.
Speaker 3: When are you off? How long are you off for? Vicky's just sending an instant email Christian, what is Jack's definition of shortly after Bianca has these drugs?
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I guse sometimes it can take ages, you know, to be induced. And it was actually a day or two before Ruby came along. Christian took me eleven hours after the drug was put into me via drip before I had the baby. Hopefully Jack's new wonder drugs work instantly by the sound of it, good luck the anchor.
Speaker 3: That's from Vicky.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, Vicky's actually right, I missed. All induction does is start the process of what is a normal labor, so it will take as long as the normal labour takes which could take you know, eleven plus hours.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's getting into lates La Party place, lates Lot Party on the show.
Speaker 3: It's your home for your emails. Anything here is talking about on the shows or the podcasts, you can pick it up again. Nothing ever, has left completely behind. All of these emails I've got here are about one man, and that is Shane Warn. Yesterday on the show, we did a kind of special version of our weakest claim to fame. We called it weakest Claim to Warning, and actually what they were they weren't weak at all. They were these lovely stories. Every single call we had called it to Carder, you heard some lovely version of Warning that you don't often see, with all the swagger in his highlight reels of just who he was as a person, how we always had time for people wherever he was. And this is away from the cameras and the microphones as well. Well.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Vell, who's shad these these stories that are a wonderful I don't know how many of you saw the repeat yesterday on ABC yesterday evening of a brilliant, brilliant, really really interesting and beautifully judged interview. Did you see the warning? It was a replay when she did originally by Lee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great and people, I have looked this morning to see if it is online.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: People can watch it on YouTube if you just put Warney interview into and seven thirty report with Lee Sayles. It was fantastic. It really was seeing him in a different light. People, I don't think realize how smart Warning was he. You know, people thought he was because he was a bit of alaric and a jokester. We thought he was a bit of an idiot, but he wasn't. He's a smart guy who really ticks. And it was a lovely interview and eerie at the end when he talks about writing his own obituary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very powerful though. All right, this email here Sharon McGuinty. Some sort of old poem Sharon McGinty, Christian wander you my Shane Warne's story. In about ninety six ninety seven, I was shopping at High Points shopping center with my three year old daughter. She decided to make a run for it, as three year olds do, and I struggled to turn the pusher around which was holding all our shop into give chase. As I ran after her, calling her name, this good looking blonde guy stepped off the escalator and scooped her up and threw her into the air, much to a gigging three year old's delight. I hate to think what would have happened if she'd just run onto the escalator. Nitsa sound. Was so grateful that someone has stepped into out. I'm quite embarrassed that the commotion had drawn quite a bit of a crowd. It wasn't a good look at the guy and he handed me about My daughter realized it was Shane warn He was so down to earth asking my daughter's name and turned out to be a good girl. Not run away from Sharon. That is a lovely story, Christian. A long time ago, when Warnie was still playing for the Victorian bush Rangers at the mcg one game, whilst Vic were batting, Warny came out to the members seating area. The kids and the grown nuts or went nuts. He knew he needed to get the noise levels under control. He asked all the kids to stand along the fence with their autograph books bats balls ready. They all needed to be quiet. Results were immediate silence. He walked up and down that fence line, speaking to every kid, signing every book, bat or ball, happily stood for every photo opportunity. This was in the days of cameras, not mobiles. That was requested. I'm guessing they must have been at least one hundred and fifty kids there. Not one kid, all grown up, including me, was disappointed. Rip Warning. That's from Sharon, Thank you very much, Christian.
Speaker 3: I dropped into the seven eleven servo in Hight one day. I know that one.
Speaker 4: I was in over the weekend, actually about two thousand and seven. Walking out the door in a hurry, I smacked chest to chest s right away and some guy. We both smiled, laughed and said sorry. Noticing the beautiful BMW thought damn, he's kind of cute for a rich guy. Driving off had that finner I know that face. It was about half an hour and later I had the light bulber and realized I ran into Shane Warm that's from Mandy.
Speaker 3: What are you claim to fame? Christian? I thought it.
Speaker 5: Would be hard to run into Warning with those beacon of white teeth flowing, It's.
Speaker 3: Like a lighthouse. Christian. This is from Mandy. This is a lovely email Christian.
Speaker 4: I first watched Shane Warm play when I was nine years of age and he was at his peak in the nineties and I was fixated on the TV every time he went to bowl. I wanted a bowl like Shane. So the following year I signed up at primary school in Shepperton to play cricket. I was the first girl ever to play for the school, and that year I received a Most Improved Player trophy, which I've still got to this day. I hit high school and still loved the game so much, but there wasn't much choice for women's cricket back then, so my mum formed a girl's cricket team and we had so many people lined up to play, including my younger sister. It was also heartwarming. It was all because of Shane inspired me as a nine year old to pick it up a cricket ball. In twenty eighteen, I lived a dream.
Speaker 3: I met him.
Speaker 4: I thanked him for all he's done to cricket and how much he meant to me personally. I told him I still play cricket at the age of thirty one. As I walked away, shouted back, good luck with the season, and he had this huge, big smile on his face. It's still one of the happiest days of my life, but I'm writing this and one of the saddest days of my life. I have to admit I haven't stopped really crying since Saturday. With such a legend of the game and even bigger legend.
Speaker 3: Of a bloke.
Speaker 4: Thank you for he did yesterday, Mandy Turner. That is a beautiful email. Let's leave it there, Mandy, thank you very much. If you listen to listen you've got a story about warning or anything for the later party.
Speaker 3: We love getting your emails.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much everyone for trusting us to our with those Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we kicked off a brand new a to z as we try and go through the at z's made up of your old band names.
Speaker 3: So if you were in a band with you mates about.
Speaker 4: How short lived they were or long lived. We heard from people yesterday who'd actually bands have put out a couple of albums, a band that's reuniting for a high school reunion to play there, just tell us your old band name here real the ones we had yesterday.
Speaker 6: The old band was called bone Blaze, Dutch Ovan Loven if r B, which was the Fried Rice band.
Speaker 7: Okay, with my two brothers they started a band called Greenlin.
Speaker 6: I was in a band called the MDC good for Mad Dog Central Twisted.
Speaker 8: A fight evolved into Uncle Fister and the mcaulay's it's.
Speaker 3: A lot going on. There wasn't there a lotgoing in there? Toutch Oven Loven just stands out to be honest, isn't it all right? So nine four one four one O four three, if.
Speaker 4: You used to be in a band, we need their name, Jackie boy, wish one's all wide open.
Speaker 3: We've got quite a few that we need, haven't we.
Speaker 5: We're looking for your old bands that started with the letters A, C, E, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, P, Q, R, V, w, X, Y and Z.
Speaker 3: Really we could have actually sped it all up.
Speaker 4: Just call him with a band name, you know, because actually, actually, actually even most of them, isn't thinking In my mind, I think most of us only know about eighteen letters at the top of the of the wise.
Speaker 3: I think that sounds like.
Speaker 5: All the alphabet I know all twenty six letters.
Speaker 3: Well, aren't you clear?
Speaker 4: You want a little badge, but you don't know what drugs are going into your wife, so it all evens.
Speaker 3: Out, Okay.
Speaker 4: Kathy used to be in a band called Hoof Hearted.
Speaker 3: Hoof Hearted.
Speaker 5: It's on the list.
Speaker 3: Good day, Christian. A team heard the show yesterday.
Speaker 4: I'll be off Tuesday, so I'm emailing you now, Thank you, Declan. I've got a day off so I'll be comfortably numb in bed. Decquelin, I hopefully, I hopefully not like the band intended where that phrase came from.
Speaker 3: But Christian.
Speaker 4: Our band name was Ladies and gentle and welcome on stage. Now, crude molasses? Why are they crude that God is asleep? We don't need to know, Declan, Crude molasses.
Speaker 5: Crude molasses is on the list.
Speaker 1: Declan, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: If you used to be in a band, we'd love to hear what they were called. Trying to go through the alphat a z made up, ticking off each letter with a band name, your old band name. Hello to Florida, Tom listening to a song right now, Old Tom, Florida Tom out there and Florida on the iHeart platform and everyone who's listened to us right now on the iHeart platform. What a band he used to be in. Igneus Biscuit now seem to remember. Igneus Rock is one of the three main types of rock, along with sedimentary and meta morphic.
Speaker 5: Is a nice cookie.
Speaker 4: It's a lovely one, Igneus Biscuit, thank you very much that one.
Speaker 3: I think we had I Freedom with Jackie.
Speaker 5: Boy, we had Iprea Florida. Tommy is on the list.
Speaker 3: Good man, All right, let's go to the lines here. Mark, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Christian. How are you going.
Speaker 3: I'm good Mark, welcome to the show. What was your own band name?
Speaker 6: Our man name was Rocking the Royals?
Speaker 3: Get In, Get In, Rocking the Royals. I love it. That's a great name. And when was this Mark?
Speaker 6: Around early mid nineties. It was a few years back. We got together as the cover Bend and obviously we did quite a few covers Bruce Springston and all that. Garry used to Yeah, Gabe used to love Queen and songs and all that. So being a finette, he came up with the name of Rocking the Royals.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and then what happened.
Speaker 6: We digged for probably about two or three years, roughly obviously being situations, well that was very hard to get gigs and then to try and survive. So you know, we played at Bombay Rock, we played at festival. We're actually an open support for catching such a band.
Speaker 4: At billboards you're a proper band.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we're pretty full on. And then we had a few followers in that at that stage too, so it was really good. We even had our own little road crew and all that, so it was really Yeah. At the time was it was probably our peaker, so it was really good. But unfortunately, yeah, the Greek guitarist and drummer decided to move out and pull the pin, and fortunately we had the pole, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Greek guitarists you know, took with him as well. Yeah, but what did you do in the band?
Speaker 6: I was a keyboard player and they did some backing up vocals and all that. So yeah, so it was really good. So it was right at the perfect time in the era, and the venues were really great around because at that stage it was more battle of the bands and yeah, functioning and discosion and obviously the discuss started to kick in a bit load in the nightclubs and all that. So it was probably one of our bit time at the time when we played. So it's really good.
Speaker 4: How awesome you had those memories? Well mate, thanks for sharing. Mark, have a good day.
Speaker 6: Okay, you too, all the best.
Speaker 4: It's going to get the history of sort of Borham, you know, in the American way for disco.
Speaker 5: There, Li just go with the late nineties. I don't know, Mark, but.
Speaker 3: Have you won their man? Mark was there?
Speaker 4: Okay rocking the Royals. He's there on the boards, on the keyboards and backup vocals. Who we got here, Livio?
Speaker 6: Yes, Christian? Here are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So what's the name of your band mate?
Speaker 6: Oh? We started offers and we ended up to call but he called evalanch.
Speaker 3: Hang On what was the original name? Nice?
Speaker 6: And then we went to Avalanche.
Speaker 4: And then that band came on Great Australian man An S and history was made the Avalanches.
Speaker 3: You were there first. They added was extra letters. You did all work? And who were you in the band? Liviyo? Oh?
Speaker 6: I used to do the singing.
Speaker 3: Wow, we we got our first front man on.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I used to be the scene Yeah.
Speaker 3: And covers band or did you have any of your own stuff? No?
Speaker 6: We were originally cover as we started off with things like run Around Soon and ended up doing stuff like Metallica. But and then we started to go into originals as well.
Speaker 3: And what are any of the song titles?
Speaker 6: What's from the originals?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well some of your own stuff.
Speaker 6: One was called Remember there was another one called Betrayed sort of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, felt like they were connected those two. You don't remember remembering Betrayed. Working on a lot of issues there live up there all alone with the thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's you know, Jim Morrison. You had your back to the crowd. One of the.
Speaker 6: Bass player used to do that when we first started again.
Speaker 5: It's more impactful as the front.
Speaker 4: Man cares, just like stay facing a warm mate. It's probably a reason did the man to turn around. Don't have a look at them with that four string instrument. No, all respects it. We love chatting. Thank you very much for car mate.
Speaker 3: You have a good day.
Speaker 6: Christians, thank you.
Speaker 3: Remember betrayal, Remember betrayal, cal B.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Kyl's Show podcast every day.
Speaker 3: On the show, at the moment we get calls.
Speaker 4: All our listeners, big answered listeners all want to know is the baby here? What's going on, Jack, What is the latest?
Speaker 5: Well, if he doesn't come on his own accord by Thursday, he will will start the induction process, which means he will be out here by the weekend at least, even if it takes twenty Given the.
Speaker 4: Way you're ready, some of the words you're talking about there, you know, hippy out here, these are not the word of a someone who actually has children, someone who's understands the concepts involved when followed. And I do remember this, So when you were out here the early days of being out.
Speaker 5: Here, there's two stages for a baby, there's in and out. Right now he's in and he's taking his sweet time in there, and then he'll be out by the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: Look, you can take that phrase several different ways, but yes, he is going to start his departure Thursday at some point.
Speaker 3: So you may be on the show Friday or not.
Speaker 5: Well, I think not, because on Thursday will go into the hospital. They put the anchor on like an IV to induce him. They send a drug through a body, which we talked about in detail, so I won't get too technical about it, but they put drug in it just.
Speaker 3: Tuned in he's trying to fob you off. He went into no detail.
Speaker 4: He understood where something goes into a body, taps the baby on the shoulder and goes get out.
Speaker 5: Go on, get out of here. So the process starts on Thursday and then by Friday, you hope that the babies come, so we stay in hospital until he's out.
Speaker 3: This ye protesters have they stay in there.
Speaker 4: All I hear is Jack Johnson, twenty four to seven, when's that kid coming?
Speaker 5: The thing I wanted to ask you, actually he's about when he's out, is did you stay in the hospital? Why your wife stayed in the hospital with the baby overnight?
Speaker 4: For both of our daughters were my wife want to have a home birth. Ruby, our eldest daughter, was two weeks late, and there was some kind of complications, so Sarah had to go into the hospital to be induced. And then when Ruby came as she came twenty plus four, and I remember I was there for a couple of hours and Sarah's put on a ward with the baby, and you weren't allowed on the ward, so I was sent home.
Speaker 5: I guess that's changed quite a bit now because of all my friends who have had babies. The partner has stayed in the room overnight.
Speaker 4: I would have loved to have done that. I think that first night together is really quite mad.
Speaker 2: We stayed, we the Love God stayed for about a week, Jack, and then I was you.
Speaker 3: Really left three days after that, and it.
Speaker 2: Was a beautiful week. It was just the three of us, and we had visitors through the day, but it was just so nice to have that time as a family, just the three of us. It was really special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's such a magical thing.
Speaker 5: What did he sleep on, Patsy.
Speaker 2: They've got a special couch. When we're in at Saint Vincent's in the city, They've got a special couch in my room that you would fold out into like a Lilo bed.
Speaker 5: It was quite okay, this book, No, this is what I'm worried about. So at the hospital we're going to, our friends just had a baby there and he said, there's this little armchair next to the bed that you don't even wouldn't even expect turns into a bed, but it folds out from the cushion into a single bed. He said it was extremely uncomfortable and he hardly got any sleep overnight. So I'm now trying to I guess wriggle out is the wrong word, but I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Say it.
Speaker 4: Are you aware what today is? It's not just Tuesday International Women's Day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're trying to rig it out of a slightly young, come door night's sleep.
Speaker 3: When your wife will push a.
Speaker 5: Person out of a part of her this is my theory. I actually think this is sound, and I will be there to support Bancho.
Speaker 3: From I've written down some of the words said Sunday.
Speaker 4: There has to be a commission and I need to speak as part of the excusing you.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about the fold out bed.
Speaker 4: Another friend of mine, another man, said it's extremely uncomfortable. Hey, darling, I don't know if there's any spare other drugs. I mean, don't you selfish pass the ivy around? My l five is jammed up in this. You should when you when you've given birth, obviously you to try and sitting in this, I know what uncomfortable is.
Speaker 3: Right now, You're not the only one suffering.
Speaker 5: Listen to this. I'll be there from sun up to sundown. I will be fully hands on, supportive. I'll be there learning everything there is to know about the baby on me, you've had.
Speaker 3: The last nine months too, and that what have you been doing?
Speaker 4: And then Green Day fans on forums when those new songs are coming.
Speaker 2: Out, Jack, parenthood is not part time. This is the thing you were about to West.
Speaker 3: You're not talking. What I'm hearing is you do to sun down.
Speaker 5: I get it, and then at night I'll come back home. I'll get a full night's rest in the bed and become recharged, charge back in the hospital for a full day of support.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't work that way, Jack. You don't clock on and off to Judy's. Once you have this, you will learn the un is on this boy. It's not on you anymore. Sunshine.
Speaker 5: If I but if I'm tossing in turning all night, oh I can't sleep too bad, share, then I'll be grumpy when I'm meant to get over.
Speaker 3: You have a choice, can't you have a choice?
Speaker 4: You choose not to be grumpy on that magical time you said to me, how.
Speaker 3: Are you right now?
Speaker 2: Darling? What can I get you?
Speaker 5: This is what you need with one night at the hotel, one night in pain.
Speaker 2: No, No, you are there. You will be her support person and you will be there twenty four to seven, because I tell you what, If you're not and I'll find out you're not, I'll be very disappointed in you.
Speaker 5: Even when I'm at home, I'll be a phone call away. No, No, that is too cheeky.
Speaker 3: Oh that's too cheeky. That's too cheeky.
Speaker 4: But hey, you know what I was going to go and I'm I'm so tired. I mean, I've been saying for like six hours. Board at least you've had something to do with that pushing. You've got drugs. I need to go home.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm hearing you, guys, loud and clear.
Speaker 3: Good chat, guys, Good chat.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: I got the mod A tune. I actually love this song. So my jim list, let's go some I of the Tiger Survivor into this. They both mention having I have a tigers doing my curls.
Speaker 5: This paired with Soldier Boy your other gym playlist?
Speaker 4: Easy, Easy with the confessions, Okay, Katie Berry Raw, Christian, please tell Jack I haven't slept too well in nine years since having kids.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Jack, get used to it.
Speaker 1: Rob.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet Rob's grumpy as well.
Speaker 3: He is real grumpy.
Speaker 4: Christian, My mate used to be in a band called Excessive Flatuleance. We have moved on, but we will Andrew come back.
Speaker 3: Put that on the list.
Speaker 4: I think he is wide open, isn't it. Then let's fill it with excessive flatulence.
Speaker 3: That's my new favorite.
Speaker 4: If you're wondering what we've were doing while you were asleep between six and seven, we're trying to go through the alphabet A through the letter Z, each letter being from your old band names. Andrew, thank you very much for chucking excessive flatulence are way greatly appreciate. So Jackie boy, after that chap a chance to reflect, pause for thought, you know, and then go back and tell me anchor that you know you'll be there, and don't even bring up the chair.
Speaker 5: I will be there twenty four to seven. I'll sleep in the uncomfortable little chair in the hospital and I won't complain.
Speaker 4: Is this where you say because of your six foot four frame, that actually is hard for a tall man like you, When saying when you had to be flowing to England to be interviewed by me, you insisted they flying in business class and I quote because you had spinal issues of which I've yet to see any evidence in four years working with you.
Speaker 5: I do get a saw back. Yes, clean up a little bit.
Speaker 4: I might take some cours this morning. If you've had to sleep somewhere where it wasn't a bed, you know sometimes in especially when you were younger, you can you will make an improvised bed. Out of many you do you have to improvise. Perhaps you've ever slept on an improvised bed.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I used to when we went on road trips. I couldn't lay stretch out in the back seat because I had two older brothers who used to pinch and Chinese burn and punch me. So I used to lay up the back behind the back windscreen, you know, on the shelf.
Speaker 4: A seat, the parcel shell. Yes, you're getting some fancy ubers. The guy's got tissues up there. Always loved that guy.
Speaker 3: Oh hang on the liner, spaister, I'm very weepy.
Speaker 5: I used to lay the driving behind. You might think it's soft toys. Oh no, that's a small child.
Speaker 2: The child like a cat in the sun.
Speaker 3: It was to sleep.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 3: I told you that.
Speaker 4: One of the things where various things were made into beds is when you used to have your relatives come and stay. Do you remember I used to hate it when your parents go and you have to give your bed.
Speaker 3: Up, you throw some huge tantrum.
Speaker 4: The surrender of your bed was like the surrender of your castle, wasn't it to some cousin you saw once a year and you hated each other and they used to lord it up of you because they had the bed. You were just on the floor, on the floor that like a mattress. For me, it was simply floor. I think I've got some kind of human right, surely.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast, What.
Speaker 3: Have you used for an improvised bed lin?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 3: Christian hell Lyn? What have you used to try and make into a bed lin?
Speaker 9: I've actually used the conveyor belt at Ken's Airport through a series of misflights back in the early early nineties, late ladies strikes and.
Speaker 3: What's the conveyor belt turned off? Or were you moving around? And that's there? Nobody there right, no good idea? Why not improvise as rubbery?
Speaker 9: Only those plastic states and they weren't you comfortable back then?
Speaker 4: And how would you rate it as an improvised bed? In case anybody listeners are in that situation where we need it.
Speaker 9: Well, it was better than the barberhead to use this in the hotel to stop my husband snoring. I mean to escape it.
Speaker 3: You just went and slept in the bath. That would be a.
Speaker 9: Better escape, but didn't. I hope to go.
Speaker 8: Back and.
Speaker 3: Then thank you very much.
Speaker 9: You call have a good day, Okay, have a good day by yes, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, good luck Thursday.
Speaker 5: Yes I heard. Thank you all right, Prince Charles.
Speaker 3: Hey you're here, Alan, love your work.
Speaker 4: No, bless you, Adam, Thank you very much. Now, Alan, where have you slept? What's an improvised bed for you? Well?
Speaker 8: I came home up with squash packers and we are leaking roofy now in my bedroom and the only thing available was the bathtub.
Speaker 3: And what's it like?
Speaker 4: You're a sleep in the bar surely though everything's quite curved up the feet and the spine or the.
Speaker 8: Neck, it's not sleep. I still use it when I have a sore.
Speaker 3: Wow, this could be a game changer. I might get in the bath tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Dan Allen, or do you just go pillow straight onto the bath?
Speaker 8: I think I think I had some a couple of sheets and a pillow but yeah, my dad made up I think makeshift beds. I can fold our bed the next day in sixties, so yeah, it's last.
Speaker 3: And where was the head you burning their head at the tap end or the other end?
Speaker 8: The other end?
Speaker 5: Okay, now, don't want to bump your head on the tap wake. You'd never slept in.
Speaker 4: The bath before, Christian, I know, I know, I've been embarrassing it, so and anything, you know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was dealing with a high level pro here ol. Thank you very much for gor mate. You have a good day, you too, man, have a good one and I'll get your bath on. Don't work that one, e fie. Thank good morning, eie. And what do you use as an improvised bed?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Well, there was a whole bunch of us and we all went out for the night. We worked in a large department store, and we thought, oh, how are we going to be to work on time? So we went in the bedding department because the security guards were also part of our group, and we found chests anything we could do, put all the blankets in them, and slept like that and the only hint of us being there in the morning was all the hairspray.
Speaker 4: That is amazing. I've always wanted to do something like that. And you know those movies are night at the Museum. I think I prefer a night the department store.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 10: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to sort of run along and jump from bed to bed. Do you know? Sometimes about ten of them in the row.
Speaker 10: I know there weren't enough and weren't enough beds. That's why we used the chest.
Speaker 5: We use the chest.
Speaker 10: You know the bed chests that you put a blanket in.
Speaker 3: Ah, oh, you use that wet it?
Speaker 10: No, No, we piled them up. We piled up the blankets so they were cogu We were in bad.
Speaker 4: You were game changers. If there is a department store or listening, this is for me to run on a load of the beds. I could do it any afternoon after shot the way home. I'll come to wherever you are. Would you love to ever go with that?
Speaker 3: Guys? Just jump yeah? Oh joy? Yeah.
Speaker 10: Then was in the eighties. She was in the eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just say this gives us a time, gotcha, right?
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Different time, wasn't it. You could have sleep in department stores in that eighties?
Speaker 3: All right? Effie the game changer. Thank you very much. You're cool.
Speaker 10: Congratulations Jack.
Speaker 3: Is he Yeah? Isn't he? Just get it in now? Though, says calling later.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: I know you're keeping yourself safe and more born near your wife safe as well. So you've been doing the show from home for the last almost three weeks. Yep, you know Sarah works on the show. She's saying, you know, she had me talking about my wish to jump on all the beds at the department store. She applied for a job at Harvey Norman in the bed department. It's part of the interview. We've got to come back this tomorrow. They that we should do a thing about strange questions and moments and job interviews. That's part of the interview Harvey Norman. They made her test all of the mattresses.
Speaker 3: Well they watched.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, let's just lie on them and give her feet back.
Speaker 4: I don't like it when you've got to buy a mattress and there's the salesperson goes and to hop on sir, and there's just a dude staring.
Speaker 5: They hover over the top of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems really bad.
Speaker 5: I guess forcing you to say that the mattress is comfortable.
Speaker 4: I went to look at all once before my wife got to look. She went users go and have a quick look and then select the top three and are coming like it was some sort of advanced troop. So there was a guy called please go with Simon, you know, one of those real pushy salesmans, gets like a please call me Simon, Please just call me. No, no, please call me Simon. He got on the bed next to me.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm like, what are you? He goes your wife?
Speaker 4: Your wife are presuming you're married, sir, notice a ring, Please call me Simon.
Speaker 3: Your wife would be here. And I kind of work that bit out.
Speaker 5: Myself and it's my first time completely.
Speaker 3: Where would she sleep? Is there a box under it? She goes here? A cage? I don't know. All right, let's let's get into so.
Speaker 5: I assume, sir, Sarah didn't get the job.
Speaker 3: I don't Did you get the job?
Speaker 4: You didn't know she didn't get the job? Tamala Show job interviews. We'll get into it. Please come with Simon, all right, footy, ok? Up for grabs, not one, not two? Three amazing briches that we get excited it is back next week, a week tomorrow. I guess you could call it eight days trying to buy some times because maths ain't my gifts. Eight days until forty returns and it's going to be at the g as well.
Speaker 3: It's back, and it's back where it belongs. Jackie boy. The prize is on footy ok.
Speaker 5: This huge prize pack could be yours. A sixty five inch Samsung four K Smart TV. I sort your family out with a silver AFL membership two adults, two children, plus one thousand dollars cash to spend on whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Forty ok.
Speaker 4: We're asking you to pick a song, any song you want might be a big power about it, your favorite songs from the eighties or nineties, and then change the words, make the words about what it is to be a fan, to barrack for your team. Some of the entries we've had so far. Justin went for this Bob Seger song.
Speaker 10: Music.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to sing himself. He got his mate from his cricket team to sing. And who's actually decent. He's good. This is the Bombers fans.
Speaker 3: Just to myself, today's food. He ain't got the same soul and that's win.
Speaker 5: Now we're worrying.
Speaker 3: When we got that on, when we got that Friday, is that kid coming? When we got here face.
Speaker 4: For sex and Radio, when we got that Friday were it's actually too good? So I keep stressing this isn't a singing competition. I really want it to be won by a fan. We're passionate. It's not about the quality of your voice, and they're lucky you. You really double down on that over the weekend, So thank you. Steven Tania heard Jimmy Barnes, I thought well we could have a go at that. Also a lot of Bombers fans entering this competition.
Speaker 3: Other clubs please represent This is Stephen Tania. Their take on working class man, working hard to kick? You hang on? Is that Jimmy Barnes? Is Jimmy Martin sent to this and resumed him. Get off. That's Barnsy right, working hard to kick and fully how does she?
Speaker 6: He's great, big fan. The Sun's name will carry young with the sheriff and get ready for the chorus.
Speaker 3: Who man?
Speaker 4: Then there was this another powerful one from Stacey, a blues fan.
Speaker 3: She went for Jesse James my shirt. I heard about you go yeah, Jimmy wi that shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bring it.
Speaker 3: There is a Stacey song about being a Blues fan. Two nights the night we.
Speaker 1: Kept at the fights of Boys to see Bays record in the hard yard.
Speaker 3: Empty? Is that lady game? Thank you very much?
Speaker 4: All right, we have some new entries. I'll play one now, one after the ad break you got. You got a choice, guys. You can either have an original take on Blister, Blister and the Suns or Dean Martin's. That's a more ray.
Speaker 5: Save Dean Martin for after the ads. Let's go Blitter in the Sun.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Now, obviously we welcome all clubs and all fans. And then poor old Lucas is representing the Gold Coast sun shot.
Speaker 3: Wow Wow, why not, sir?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is his He's picked up Blister in the Sun, brilliant.
Speaker 5: Song, Blizer.
Speaker 3: All right, Lucas representing Gold cost Sons.
Speaker 11: When I'm supporting. I watched my club and I burnt out. They've got a fight at three quarter time. Let me go cry of the Sons.
Speaker 8: That cry.
Speaker 5: I love Lucas old post.
Speaker 3: I know you've never one of the best songs we've ever played.
Speaker 11: Guys, rushed behind hit in the post. I don't even know anymore. My girlfriend, she's for the Saints. She is happier than I.
Speaker 3: Let me go.
Speaker 1: Fan of the Son.
Speaker 11: Gold Coast, I know you've never won.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: They start each you're pretty good actually and you get excited, but then just.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: I can't change my hometown, you know, And I know.
Speaker 3: That Lucas God change and this is what I'm stuck with. Lucas. That is a gold cluss, very good Gold co Sons. You represent them? Well there, all right?
Speaker 5: All other two fans in Melbourne this morning will be listening to that, going, yes, I know how you feel, Lucas.
Speaker 3: It's like a clarion call for them.
Speaker 4: Conaks. Then a blues fan, another blues fan, Will is doing his take might being a blues fan to Dean Martin's that's a more ray.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Footy back next week eight days time. Round one is back. We're doing footy OK. We're asking you to pick a song, might be a favorite song, is any song, but then change the lyrics, make the lyrics about your club, recording it FOOTYOKI. This is not a singing competition. This is for fans, suffering fans, hopeful fans at the moment, just mainly suffering fans speaking to you. The Bombers fans who are very abundant in entering this competition, keen to share their pain and peter to music. So please all clubs represent these fans.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 4: I am working on two entries that I will be debuting Thursday. They're very short at the moment. They're two and three lines, two different sort of tax really, Jackie boy, So I'll share that with you Thursday.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you're adding a line a day, that's fine. Slow and steady wins the Rice. I can't wait to hear them.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And Lucas earlier that we just played his one from Blissa and the Sun. He's a Gold cost Suns fan. That was absolutely, very very smart. What on Lucas?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to win. He's picked d Martin. That's a moray. Well the Moon, it's you like the thing a bean supply.
Speaker 4: That's honor so well is a Carlton Fans have listened to his take on that's a moray with his lyrics for his entry for Footy Okie, Well you've lost more.
Speaker 7: Than one Seldon Omega when the barn made with five pick to nature rebanda board parsending early linding earth Elynd and we see head in terra. What a beautiful voice, go Jolie's on his way to p P T TPP take.
Speaker 3: Offs to hello, won't she.
Speaker 7: This shun crooks make you d landam ss real quick?
Speaker 3: Two pounds all Harry, this is very good.
Speaker 7: When God's going down back oscar road leader into wearing.
Speaker 3: When you're down and I can.
Speaker 7: Park and the silver were in the cool.
Speaker 8: Trow to me from.
Speaker 6: Mine And who's that bad?
Speaker 3: I see Maddie only.
Speaker 5: He pretty much got the whole team.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did. He went through the entire squad. There, coaches, assistant coaches, physios.
Speaker 4: Well done, you reached and you did it. Well done well his take on t Mart. That's more a for footy.
Speaker 3: OK.
Speaker 4: We're asking to pick a song, any song, put your own lyrics about your team in the up for grabs.
Speaker 5: Jack the prizes huge prize pack, sixty five in Samsung four K Smart TV, one thousand dollars cash and an AFL membership for two adults two children, access to forty matches at the MCG in Marvel Stadium during the twenty twenty two season.
Speaker 3: Credible prizes, which is why the standard is high, working hard to kick your foody of sheet. He s great, big fan the Suns. They will carry on with the shaff.
Speaker 4: Oh he asend man and now Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com, DoD Au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: We didn't have time for this yesterday, but we know you love you, misshard lyrics. Here are yesterday's today.
Speaker 3: Now it's just another miss her Tuesday. Christian O'Connell's miss Heard Lyrics live editing. I don't know why more people don't do that because it sounds amazing.
Speaker 5: We don't even need the production team anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh that's lovey, How motivational. Two women on International Women Day. Whether I may read the room all right? Man's vainer, Chad's got canceled, guys right there there. We don't have to do my live editing again.
Speaker 3: Now it's just another miss hur Tuesday. Christian would yeah, they would have done.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: So misshurd lyrics, you send them in when we play them back if we agree with the miss here.
Speaker 3: If we don't.
Speaker 4: And for the really gray ones, Hall of Fame, recent Hall of Famer. This is a great one.
Speaker 3: Freedom for my people.
Speaker 4: Oliver Helden's I've got gold in my balls and diamonds in my soul. I understated that it's if you had golden balls, don't don't boast about okay. And then we had this Mitchell Warren hearing his own name in the system of a downs holy mountain, someone's mountain named em Warren. All right, Oh no, Mandy's back, Christian Jack and Batsy, I'm coming out for a second bite of last week's knocked backed, misheard Smashing Pumpkins wound. The original line by Billy Corgan is you're a part of me eternal one. Now Mandy actually gave us one of the biggest and worst ones ever.
Speaker 3: It's not even a miss. She thought it. She could hear. You're a pot of bees, a ton of wasps. We love a tryer on the show. She's back, Christian, or is it you're a part of me? A turtle mum, leave.
Speaker 5: It, leave it alone, Mandy.
Speaker 3: But oh, well done, Mandy. I do hear turtle mum? Yeah, Mandy, well done? All right, Yanky Davis has got this Christian.
Speaker 4: I think Annie Lennox must be a big Harry Potter fans from the Eurythmics. It's all right, and I'll be the tacking of your clock, and r be the numbers on your watch, Dubby, Or is it Potter.
Speaker 3: Fans Malfoy's house Elf, Dobby.
Speaker 4: And Dobby the ticking of your clock and Dobby the numbers on your watch, houself?
Speaker 3: It is Dobby.
Speaker 4: The old Potters everywhere excited. Get your broomstick on. Who knew that we had a listener called Samuel Davis. Samuel Davis Lincoln Park, Never, oh dear, we don't want anybody Lincolnbart Lincoln bar bleed it out, bleed it out, digging deeper, just to throw it away.
Speaker 3: Bleed it out, Chicken Teeka, just to throw it away.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I know it doesn't fail right hold of fame, Lincoln Park, but this is the only one they're going to get in. Bleeding out chicken Teaka, just to throw it away. Yeah, that's a great one, Well done, Samuel Davis. Will Gray's got Nickelback. We're going through all the favorite artists.
Speaker 3: Nickelback. How you remind me and this is how you remind me of what I really am this is you? Or is it? And this is how you remind me of Borat? Really man, this is you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 11: Real?
Speaker 3: Wow? No, no, no, no, do you know Mandy one? It is terrible, that, isn't it? I mean really.
Speaker 5: That's right over the baron the b what you call a cross.
Speaker 3: Ride over the pigeons? What Wayne Flower?
Speaker 4: Good eighteen saw you did? System of a dow? Misheard last week? I got another one for you. We're not we're not. We're not looking at every week for a system of a down. Bear in mind most of people listen right now. It's a dog whistle. They go, what is he mean saying?
Speaker 3: System of a what? System of a down? The system? We're going through all the songs. I'm just demeaning the pack, demeaning the pack? Or is it?
Speaker 4: According to our friend here, Wayne Flower, I'm just the meat in the pie, just the meat in the pie.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is our system of a down? Would say pie?
Speaker 5: They go, it's there, it's there, crossbar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wayne Flower? Why don't everyone thank you very much? Tho it's no more system of down, no more. Mandy you peaked email me Christian Christian dot com dot au and this hopefully there's no more over that crossbar.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Incredible on another day yesterday have all this. I don't know about you, guys.
Speaker 4: I can't get enough at the moment of watching the tributes on TV about Shane warn Ye.
Speaker 3: There's something I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because such a magnetic magnetic charisma, how you still feel very drawn to stories about him. I think actually what it is right now in the world it's such a scary place, it's actually nice to be reminded that they are really good people. And what's lovely is it's not just about his extraordinary playing career. I think it's actually bigger than that, who he was as a person, you know, and some of the stories we had yesterday, and you're seeing him on TV, you know, and it's from his fan and sow they've got some story where if you had some encounter with him, you know, he gave you time. Which is what I think is that they give us. The best thing we can ever give each other is seeing someone isn't making feels seen and heard. And he did that to people, and not everyone who reaches his incredible stature, not all of them are like that. But I don't think I've ever heard such an outpouring of what he was like as a person, which actually it makes you really think about what's the important. We put so much self value into what we do and who we are, but actually I think it's more important about who we really really.
Speaker 3: Are rather than what we do in the world.
Speaker 4: So anyway, yesterday I was just thinking about this, and I was thinking about the message we played yesterday from former England cricket captain who played against Warning and then they become very very close friends, best friends, and Varnie Michael Vaughn was actually over with Fox Cricket over Christmas and obviously he's away from his family back in the UK, and shame bless him invited Michael Vaughan in to spend Christmas with him and his family. Family is already intimate time, isn't on Christmas Day someone else there? But Shane couldn't be the thought of him being alone on Christmas Day. It shouldn't be like that. Michael Lan made a lovely message for us yesterday on the shirt he played out, and I was thinking about this bit because I saw an interview of Warnie where he said it was just what was nice as well. He was so unpretentious and just him. I take it or leave it, this is just me. And he was saying that someone was asking about food, you know, does it like fine dining? He didn't even think about it. He went no, he went, whatever a food is. You know those pretentious people. I'm the opposite. You know, I'll have chicken chips and La saigne rolls. And Michael all mentioned this on Christmas Day this year, right, you know, warning while everyone else is having what you traditionally have, you know, the turkey and the gravy and all this warning was having this and the king to stick to his lasagna sandwiches with bread rolls plastered with butter. I don't know why I find this oddly moving at the moment. I think because everything is, but this. I find there's something very about this, so unique to somebody. And the king to stick to his lasagna sandwiches with bread rolls plastered with butter. I think it's Michael Vaughan having the king in then thea sandwich like some sort of mad king. So I'm thinking that this Friday, right, what am I what I'm going to do on Thursday? And I wonder if you might want to join me, right, just a bit of fun on Friday. I thought on Thursday, I'm going to make a Lasanya.
Speaker 3: Right. I've never made one before, so I think it's pretty basic.
Speaker 4: It's layers, isn't It's like building a brick wall. Again, I've never made one of those. But with something you've never made, I might buy La Sanya, guys. More thing about this anyway. Look, I'm bringing the sanduay in Friday. We're going to reheat it. I'm going to bring in white bread rolls. So I spoke to Michael yesterday and said, I just need to get the detail right to honor the great man. White bread rolls. You went yeat and listen. He's really hot, and it has to be buttering there. None of that marcharine. It's got to be butter in there, white bread roll butter. And then a big old generous survey of La Sagna. And I want everyone to do this bringing is Sanya into work. Stop we are doing ten past state pullover, go to school late, tell the school you're doing really important work. Honoring Shane Warn with a Lasagna sandwich. And if there are any cafes listening and I know those loans of you that listen to this show, thank you very much. When I go in so many cafes they've always got gold on. So if you want to add this to your already amazing menus, the Shane warn kind of Lasanya Sandwich maybe a short limited run for a couple of days, please let us know do it for Friday and over the long weekend. So if you want to take part in this, email me so I can get some idea of whether a lot of people are going to join me or it's just us having Lasanya Sandwiches ten past on Friday morning.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connor dot com that au this is.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Come on an Alison Baker, Christian, I'm on board. Lasagnya and butter sani rolls will be sold at our place, Allison's Corner Shop and bread Commercial Rose Pran.
Speaker 3: Thank you Allison.
Speaker 4: For grab today on the time wasted two hundred and fifty dollars worth of ox Rabbit vouchers, Australia's most talked about brownies and cookies delivered street Shield or ox Rabbit. All right, Today's time waste is to do with Batman.
Speaker 3: They do not think this is from the sound check of the current movie. Actually, Jackie boy, you've seen it looked.
Speaker 5: All I will say is for me, way too long, three hours, too much stuff, too much Batman the movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, the kay Gothams under attack again. I love the Dark Knight trilogy.
Speaker 5: But I mean even in this one, the aesthetic looks really cool, and I think all the actors are great. Rob Patterson makes him great Batman.
Speaker 4: Rob Patterson, you sound like the Honeywood. Actually, you know where they short and everything. Rob's a great guy. Do you mean Robert Dean.
Speaker 3: We've got him Rob.
Speaker 5: We callt him Rowe wrote Everybody's good enough.
Speaker 3: Just too long? Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: Well, they're just announced there's gonna be another Batman movie with Jack knows them as Rob Robert Patterson.
Speaker 3: And when we're coming out till twenty twenty seven, what they do for the next five years? You're not gonna wait five years. We would have moved on.
Speaker 4: So today we're looking for your Batman movie. Batman movie titles, Jack, how are yours?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I got some good ones right at the end.
Speaker 4: Love, Yeah, all right, here's my name. Batman Movies. The Dark No Night Batman, the Dark, No Night Batman. I'm them bed Bunkston, Mike, Bruce, I didn't hear a goal.
Speaker 3: That's the best. Thank you, Bruce. Wayne's world.
Speaker 4: He's now doing a TV show from that basement is Land on Cable T with Robin. Yes, Civil Plus altogether, Dude, where's my where's my cape? Cleaning fluid? I put it there, I know I put it there.
Speaker 5: He does always have Civil Plus.
Speaker 3: Well done. Boys in the Hood was a good movie. Wren't it a new one? Bats in the Hood? Come on? That is strong, strong, strong, And if you didn't like that, you really hate this.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Flew over the Cuckoo's bat Nest. Fans are on their feet, Jackie boy, what have you got?
Speaker 5: Tom Hardy is starring in Bain Pig in the City.
Speaker 3: That's enough. Pain, Yeah cold, that's good. Riddler on the Roof that's good as well. That's good. Silver snakes on a Wayne bronze and out the cookie jar.
Speaker 5: And then they become more like yours. Where of just wedge bat into a movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Batman.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even going to mark that. It never happened. Okay, this is go to theirs, into theirs. We'll give them time. Go to theirs, Go to theirs. Now, presenter that goody.
Speaker 1: Yet you're listening to the question o'kyles show, podcast.
Speaker 3: Time, Waite Today Batman movie titles.
Speaker 4: Jack you're ready to mark, I am ready to get. Someone's winning a load of cookies and brownies. I won't please don't.
Speaker 3: Fifty shades of bats Bronze, the Great Batsby.
Speaker 5: Gold plus.
Speaker 3: That's so good. I want to see that Richard uh singing in the Baine Gold. Dude, where's my Robin.
Speaker 6: Gold?
Speaker 4: Alfred Powers, the butler who shagged me Gold plus Nathan in Ballarat take a bow. You're the new mayor of Ballarat for that one. That is very good. Andrew's got We brought a bat cave silver like that Brussel Flighty Gold, Throw the joker.
Speaker 3: From the train Bronze, tough luck mag and I thought it deserve better. Belle Caesar Bell, Caesar.
Speaker 5: Bail Christian Yes, Yes, yes, yes, yes yes Silver the.
Speaker 4: Penguin aois rings twice Gold, Minister at bats Old, Citizen Bain Gold, Alfred I shrunk the suit.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 3: These are very funny. Jackie boy, who's getting the cookies.
Speaker 5: They're a great bunch. But Alfred Powers, the butler who shagged me, can have the cookies.
Speaker 3: That is you, Nathan in Ballarat. You deserve them. Enjoy So Tomorrow's show today.
Speaker 4: Getting into the eighties out of the nineties with the letter F tomorrow, which means if Jacksner Kamarie. I was so excited about the two of us rewatching face off Cage Travolta with one no, I would say the most ludicrous premise to a movie ever. He got two Hammy actors, and one of them is Cage anyway, who's very caffeinated, shall we say, in his performance? Highly it was the nineties, but I cannot wait to get back into it today. So so and so that if Jack's son, if jack Son came early, we were going to just get into Jeet tomorrow and I was going to wait to do f until you return to the show.
Speaker 3: But this is the movie. This is the movie we are watching today.
Speaker 8: I've been chasing this guy ever since I had joined the force.
Speaker 11: He's the most dangerous and brilliant criminal mind I've ever known.
Speaker 4: The same time I finally.
Speaker 5: Figured out a way to trap him.
Speaker 1: I don't care if I live.
Speaker 3: You're not having any fun, are you shown?
Speaker 1: Try terrorism for hireable, blow some stuff up.
Speaker 3: It's more fun. Plan B.
Speaker 6: Let's just kill each other.
Speaker 3: How did he even get off the grounds? Even the trailer, there's no intrigue, is there.
Speaker 5: It's just catchphrases.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's the movie this week for the Let's a f for the nineties face soft email me anything late Labarti Christian at Christian.
Speaker 3: O'Connell dot com dot A you thanks for listening to
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast