Speaker 1: On Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast?
Speaker 2: Am I the asshole for not wanting to call my boyfriend daddy? That is the question we're answering today on Flex and Frooms. Listen to this. I'm going to get it right into it. I am twenty five, My boyfriend is twenty eight, and he likes to be called daddy in bed while we're being intimate. I've obliged this request, but it started to creep me out, and I've decided that I don't want to do it anymore. He's not happy with this and insists it has nothing to do with the connotation of the word. He just simply enjoys hearing me say it. Since he wasn't budging on the issue, I told him I'd like for him to call me Grandma in bed as a compromise. He didn't like this option and said it was giving him visuals he'd prefer not to have anyway. The last time he tried to initiate intimacy with me, I started to refer to myself as grandma and the third person do you like when Grandma does that? Etc? And he flew off the handle. Said I ruined the mood made him feel gross and that I was being ridiculous. I think I proved my point, but he thinks I'm being an asshole. So am I the art.
Speaker 1: The idea of him getting gross out because he has to call her grandma and however, daddy's okay. I don't want to have to bring it there. But this is sexism one on one, and there's also agism. Grandmas have sex, Okay, everyone get that into your head. Grandma's root, as do daddies, and as do twenty four year olds and twenty eight year olds. I think it's a genius. I wish that I had recommended to her the whole grandma line, because that's very smart. But we do have in the studio, I producer brook who refers to herself, us and men that she fornicates with as daddy. Give us your opinion, Brookie.
Speaker 3: Look, I think one she shouldn't have had an issue with the word daddy. It's amazing and it's probably the most used word I use all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, top two in your vocab.
Speaker 3: But I also don't understand why people find it weird and gross like we get it.
Speaker 1: I see it like I would feel dirty saying it.
Speaker 3: But do you, as an adult call your dad daddy because that's what I find gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually fully agree with you they I would never call my dad daddy.
Speaker 3: So if you're saying you've an issue with it because it reminds you of your dad, well then that's your own fault and you should probably grow up, is my opinion.
Speaker 1: I do hear men referring to women with large bosoms as mommy here, mummy, flex, mummymummy, milkley, mummy, flex, mummy, mommy milkers.
Speaker 2: I have many many A man call me mommy and I'm like, oh, oh no, that's me.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Look, I will say it is a bad habit to kink. Shame right. Nobody wants to, you know, be in an intimate scenario, share something through vulnerability, and then be told it's not cool, it's not interesting, it's a slippery slope. However, I don't care about all that. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it if we start allowing anything to go. I just think that a lot of sex can be very performative to a point where you don't know where the enjoyment begins and the performance starts, it just kind of blurs into one. And so I feel like someone setting a boundary and saying like, hey, I don't want to engage with you in that way. Should be fair and just, and if you want me to say it, then you're gonna have to compromise in some capacity. Also, I think that like, who wants to do something so intimate and be fundamentally uncomfortable totally, especially when you have an option to not do it. It's not a core part of the act. It's an add on, so add it off.
Speaker 1: It's an aftermarket situation. You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 3: For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.