Speaker 1: Mitch, I am bringing you the debate that is dividing the nation at the moment. It's really got people on the edge of their seats. Now, Jessica Beeal, who is? I think she's a lovely girl next door When it comes to actresses, she's well loved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a vanilla, very vanilla, non offensive.
Speaker 1: That's a really offensive thing to be called though. I think being called vanilla is really it's not a compliment.
Speaker 2: She's not controversial. Her movies are very family orientated. She's married to Justin Timberlake. I mean vanilla.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Poor Jessica bieal Well, look she's doing something that I think will have a few people turning the nose up. Now, Jessica has come out and said publicly that she enjoys eating in the shower, which might not sound like a big deal, but there's video and audio of her eating and smashing down am.
Speaker 3: I think it's a blood orange, maybe it's a grapefruit.
Speaker 1: It looks a bit gross, but anyway, she says, I love to eat and drink in the shower shower appropriate items like cereal or yogurt, or coffee or tea or popsicles. I know that melt factor, but it's safe. Some things go down the drain and if anything drap you were good.
Speaker 2: No, I see where she's going with this.
Speaker 1: I feel like physically repulsed by this. Who is standing in the shower eating a yogurt? The consistency, the liquidity of it, Like, why does it need to have any more water?
Speaker 2: I would eat like a navel fruit or an orange because think about it, the peel and the pith kind of sprays it juice everywhere. Pith again, the pith?
Speaker 3: What are you doing with that happening with the pif?
Speaker 2: The pif it gets under your nails and then you've got to wash your hands and your hands get sticky. So you can just do it in the shower and it all goes down the drain. I get that?
Speaker 1: Or do you have like one slice and then you rub the rest of on your face and it's like exfoliating.
Speaker 2: No one has ever done that.
Speaker 1: I think you can get loads of nice face washes that have got citrus in them.
Speaker 2: No, you can, but you don't want to get it from an actual orange.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: That's not how that works. Like you want to go get acid for your lactic acid and your your hyerlonic acids.
Speaker 3: No, yes, I think it actually comes from an orange.
Speaker 2: Originally, you would eat a bowl of cereal, you'd eat cheerios with milk in the shower.
Speaker 1: I think I would prefer to eat cereal over peeling an orange. No, if I was gonna have anything in a shower, I'm gonna have a glass of wine.
Speaker 2: This whole thing is so wine works. Now I get like a beer or alcohol, like a can of coke in the shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go to have a bath, Go sit in your own juices and drink the wine. Why are you drinking and eating this stuff in the shower. Surely you're not so time poor that you need to combine. Like eating a roast chicken in the shower.
Speaker 2: No one's going to eat a roast chicken. There are certain foods that work, like all fruit. I would say, hands down, you can eat in the shower. But you're not going to have mitk in the show.
Speaker 3: Watermelon, Yes, you can take a slice in there.
Speaker 2: Boiled egg.
Speaker 3: What are you doing with the shell stomping it down the drain waffle?
Speaker 2: How do you bring that up? Yes, we've all been there.
Speaker 3: Everyone's trying to waffle. Everyone is at one crack, realize it doesn't work, and then.
Speaker 2: That's your whole wreck.
Speaker 3: Well you know, it's one time and then you realize you can't do it.
Speaker 2: And how were you when you had your first like fourteen?
Speaker 3: That's too old, it is, I know, and it was with a boiled egg.
Speaker 1: In case you're all wondering, please get some calls to find out. Okay, if this is actually what people are doing, I want to know where you sit.
Speaker 2: We do throw around on this show. The nation has divided, Henry rarely is it? So? Thirteen one oh six five? Can you eat in the shower? Anything? Like? Where do you stand on this? Because truly I think it's okay and I think we need to grow up move on.
Speaker 3: I think that there's other things we could worry about.
Speaker 2: Thirteen one o six five. We'll take your calls next on the pick up and bring a shower in here. Let's test it out.
Speaker 1: Let's don't say that we don't hit the hard topics here at the pickup, because we do.
Speaker 3: We never shy away from a debate.
Speaker 2: How dare you people say that we're not in the current affairs program?
Speaker 1: We never shy away from an argument, and you know what I think today we've got the biggest one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just looked at you and I thought I was talking to Tracy Grimshaw. I had this moment.
Speaker 3: We look very similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a dresing.
Speaker 3: No, we do not.
Speaker 1: But anyway, okay, But I know I understand because I take things very seriously, and that is you're getting tracked up. I have something in my throat because I want to know everybody. Do you eat in the shower?
Speaker 3: Dun dun, dull?
Speaker 2: I can get dramatic music.
Speaker 3: I think we need it.
Speaker 2: Do you eat in the shower? Jessica Biel, Hollywood actress, has come out and said that she does it often, and she eats all sorts of things, cereal, chicken, chow, Maine, Chinese food, shall have a barbecue chenmen.
Speaker 1: I think it's disgusting. I think it's revolting. I think it is unnecessary. Mitch, you seem to be okay with it. You started off, you started off saying it was gross, and then you came full circle.
Speaker 2: I've eaten things in the shower before, many things.
Speaker 3: What would what would you eat?
Speaker 2: I have a bit of fruit. I'll have fruit like a roll up.
Speaker 3: Is it because you're on the way to the shower so you just keep eating?
Speaker 1: Or did you make a conscious decision you open something and think I'm going to take it, put it on the ledge in the shower and devar it while I'm in there.
Speaker 2: Because I'd rather not stop eating. Its cost me so much pleasure.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 2: I means that's lovely, that's it's fine, many things the rest of Okay, we're going to pull the nation thirteen one O six five. We're going to take three calls and this will give us a definitive answer. Matt, Hello, is it okay to eat in the shower?
Speaker 4: I don't know how you could eat in the shower? I don't I don't know. I don't know what foods you could eat in the shell without it getting drenched and orange?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, if you had to pick one thing, what would you take in the shower to eat?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do you know what? I wouldn't take anything to But I am a huge fan of a beer and a shower. I don't know what it is. I don't know what the combination is. It's amazing. I don't know beer.
Speaker 1: I feel differently about the different temperatures.
Speaker 2: I think that's the charm. I think because you're so hot and then you really like.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, absolutely describe it to me refreshing.
Speaker 3: No, not for me, Okay, thank you, Matt.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it. There's as a male's perspective, Ellie, hello, tell us. Do you eat the shower? Is it okay?
Speaker 4: Hell no?
Speaker 1: Definitely not?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, not on why Definitely take a drink or maybe a vape into the shower, but definitely not my burger from dinner.
Speaker 1: Wait, what flavor vapor you can take into the shower, because I think that's important.
Speaker 4: Raspberry grape?
Speaker 3: She could eat raspberries or grapes in the shower.
Speaker 2: That's completely different. You're going to short circuit your vape and it's not going to end well. Stop, we don't endorse that at all. Burger in the shower terrible because the bun is spongy, it'll absorb all the water so I can't get around.
Speaker 3: But then you just use that to wash yourself and then you're covered in bread and crazy. Is it too far?
Speaker 1: I think it's disgusting. I'm not not endorsing this. I'm trying to get my head around how people are doing it.
Speaker 2: Would you give your kids food to eat in the shower?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll do it just to try and like progress the bath to bed situation. If they're still eating their dinner, I'll put them in the bath and finish off a few spoonfuls while you're washing them out.
Speaker 2: The bath to bed pipelines are really getting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's quick. Just get him in there as quickly as possible.
Speaker 2: All right, tend final say on this. We've had two nose. Would you eat in the shower?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: We're not animals, you know, let's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, it's animals. It's just time saving you guys, aren't These people aren't busy? You know, when you've got a busy jet setting life, sometimes you need to peel open a banana in the shower.
Speaker 1: And now, don't bitch, there's only one banana that needs to be in the shower.
Speaker 3: You don't need to take you in with you.
Speaker 4: Are they in the shower?
Speaker 2: As? We can't bring the quality of showdown.
Speaker 3: Please, something goes in and then it comes out.
Speaker 2: It's just life cool, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't think that there was any sort of unanimous debate there.
Speaker 3: No, it was unanimous. It's a no. And if you eat in the shower, you're a widow. Sorry, Jessica Bale.
Speaker 2: And we should submit this segment to some sort of governing body and we should get an award for journalism Walkley. I'm going to submit this audio for a Walkley Award, like like Teacher's Pet Podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you think that we'd be up there?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not? Okay, no, all right, looking