Speaker 1: Ah, feeling good.
Speaker 2: I feel great. Actually I don't. I don't actually feel it. Why because I had a Chinese meal last night and I had a ton of MSG in it, and my dreams were fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: MSG also my initials.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's your s Susan Stephen? Oh, Michael Stephen, I do you want to hear my about Okay? So I had a little Chinese food, very good Chinese food, oriental impression in Richmond's my second time in like two weeks going there. But make sure you have nothing on the next day because you don't get any sleep.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So MSG gives me crazy dreams. And I had this dream about pod Labor where I was fired. The shannimal fired what. She came in and said, Lizzie, you're fired. I have this dream too, but you know you're not asleep when you're having this dream. These are just your thoughts. But yeah, my dream. So I was fired and then I refused to leave. There was like we're in a boardroom and there are like ten other people that I don't know who they were, but I refused to leave, and I was calling my manager, going they fired me that if I went real crazy.
Speaker 1: On what grounds were they firing, you would suggest, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They weren't clear. But then then my replacement. My replacement was a young, like fifteen year old boy with a voice box right.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, like I've been chained smoking since I was ten.
Speaker 2: I just didn't understand.
Speaker 1: And so he was doing the songs and he was like, shock people.
Speaker 2: Stuff, I don't know what outa moo tay moota mood tape. Mouta moo ta mouta mood tape.
Speaker 1: Lost to curiosa sas in sick great great minds stink alike. The our producer, you know, he's he's a hardworking man. He organizes everything for us. He puts together a brief every week. And he said the segment at the start of the show is a song and or poem. And I didn't realize we did poems or that was part of our Yeah. So I was like, all right, I'll write a poem.
Speaker 2: Wrote this.
Speaker 1: I wrote this an ode to grass.
Speaker 2: Do you think you know someone?
Speaker 1: The dirt and the extended rallies have come to pass. For now we are diving and rolling on lush, vibrant grass. The pace of the rallies will be stunningly fast and players will be happy the stain is now green and not brown on their ass.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, is John Keat's in the room.
Speaker 1: This is beautiful gold keats over?
Speaker 2: That was beautiful. T. S.
Speaker 1: Elliott and the tea stands for tennis and the S stands for sensational.
Speaker 2: Don't be complacent. It's tennis adjacent. Tennis adjacent, fairly tennis related.
Speaker 1: Actually, Lizzie, I just want to run this past you because I'm fascinated to hear your take on this.
Speaker 2: Is it tennis related?
Speaker 1: It is tennis adjacent?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: The guy I played tennis with in New York, yes, who I've known forever. He's a very good friend. And you know, he starts telling me about his dating life, and erol. I think I've told you this story, but like no one's been able to really figure it out.
Speaker 2: Oh, have you had a female POV yet? No.
Speaker 1: He had been on a few days with a girl and then, you know, had been to her place and broke up with her because he found coins all over the shower floor and could not get a rational explanation out of her as to why and how is this?
Speaker 2: Witch? Girls?
Speaker 1: I mean is that the what is going on?
Speaker 2: Leans on their shower?
Speaker 1: And he said what he asked her, you know, point blank. He was like, why is there change all over the floor in the shower? And she was like, oh, sorry, I'm a bit I'm a bit messy, I'm a bit dirty, Like, don't worry about it. He was like, wha, but how did they end up.
Speaker 2: In the shower?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That is wild world explanation? Could there be? And did it warrant breaking up with someone over? It's so?
Speaker 2: I mean it's yeah. I think as you get older, the ix become yeah, like.
Speaker 1: That, it's a spisode.
Speaker 2: It was coin coins on the floor.
Speaker 1: I can't explain it. Who are these people? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are the coins from?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how the coins would get into the shower unless she's taking her clothes off in the shower and the coins full out.
Speaker 1: But who does that?
Speaker 2: Everybody does that? That's crazy. Let's break up a bullet fence. Yeah, or she's washing the coins. Maybe I'm thinking there's some sort of witchcraft involved. That's my only Well, it's like her crystals are coins.
Speaker 1: You're saying all women take part in the dark arts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had it here first.
Speaker 1: Tennis ad Jason.
Speaker 2: Tay table take Tao, Tame mo, tame take.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: We have so many things to talk about. Grass season is in full swing. Yes, a lot of great tournaments happening. I do love how Queens goes back to back with uh. It starts with the women's tournament, and then I had the men's one starts started today or yesterday. So yeah, and Queens is a solid tournament.
Speaker 2: Beautiful looks beautiful, doesn't it. And you see like there's all these houses around and people just like sitting in their windowsills watching the tennis.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then the like I talked about last week, the change of just scenery of going from the orange clay to you know, the back grass. And Okay, my wife put it this way. She noticed I was watching some grass tournament and she goes, oh, the flavor of the floor has changed.
Speaker 2: I love that you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said what are the flavors and she said clay is chocolate, she said, uh, grasses like lime all line and then uh and then the hardcourts are blueberry. Oh yeah, So the let's start with the women's uh Ratikanu and Donna Vek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vick, I love Veck with her diamonds.
Speaker 1: You know, she was a lucky loser for this tournament, really, Yeah, she didn't get through qualifying, and then Marta Caustick pulled out of the tournament and then so Donna got in and then up winning the whole thing. Love that pretty great, Pretty great, And the way she played in that first set of the final. Yeah, and also because she is i think ranked thirty three, so she'll go into Wimbledon unseated, so she's just gonna wreak havoc if she keeps this form. I love that, I know. And she absolutely dominated. There's a bagel in the first set against rat Kanu, and then rata Kanu was up five to two in the second and then let it slip away.
Speaker 2: Something happening in there, yeah as well, odd nerves, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that was it. But then also she had a great week. There is of course, you know, British commentators going this is it. She's going to make a deep round Wimbledon. She's back, and she did have a good week and was kind of cruising, but then lucky loser Donna Vekage, Yeah, changed all of that. Yeah, and Beckage has an awesome game it's you know, power off the wings and then that dropshot just comes out of nowhere. And if she can, like I said, maintain that form, I think, yeah, she's gonna have a good wimbled.
Speaker 2: Please give it up?
Speaker 1: For please give it up?
Speaker 2: What is the countdown to wimbled in a couple of weeks? A couple of weeks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Holly, Hally? How do we say it? Hally? Helly?
Speaker 2: Halle Berry, halle Berry, hollow Hall, Helly, Helly. Should I look it up?
Speaker 1: You can't? How Hall Hall. Maybe we could just call it the Tara Whartman Open.
Speaker 3: Give it up?
Speaker 1: So big? The Hall Open known as the Tara Wartman Open has started in Germany and already one big result TFO taking out Kabali. I know. That's I believe his first top ten win of the season for TFO and Kabali is coming off getting to the United Finals. Eh yeah, yeah. So Holley is one of those tournaments where the shadow and the way that it's broadcast makes it a hard watch.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's a shame because it is grass we're talking about, how you know, it's a joy to watch. But then this tournament, for whatever reason, they're like we'll do one camera fixed at the back of the court, but like up in the nosebleed section.
Speaker 2: Budget cuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows what's going on? Just come on, Tara Whartman, whoever you are warman? Is it some German term? Yeah? And other results well, we should say with the Queen's Tournament on the women's draw. Also a big upset was Katie Bolter beating Rebeccina.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, which is huge, and that again hometourf Yeah, but she capitalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the changing of the surface like has worked out well for her and for her fiance is well.
Speaker 2: Usually when she wins, he wins.
Speaker 1: It's true. Yeah, they're in sync.
Speaker 2: They are, which is good for them. Yeah, because they're getting married.
Speaker 1: If she sang moute moute, moute moota, he would sing.
Speaker 3: Kirie Sadly, we're spending more time.
Speaker 1: Together before we get the demon our Ben Shelton winning the stuff gart boss open.
Speaker 2: You love Ben.
Speaker 1: I love Ben, and he played you know, fellow American Taylor Fritz. It's just trying so are not to say swift every time? It's hard, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, the poor guy, because we asked him that, how many times do you get called tailor Swift and he said all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, he said, I don't know, man, like I guess, like our name sounds similar. I just play video games and go to round stairs.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Bro, I mean outside of tennis, I play video games.
Speaker 2: He's sad. We'll give him that.
Speaker 1: He is. He went through a breakup, but he did make the finals up the Boss Open, and it was three sets, but not I don't know, the most compelling of tennis. Obviously. Both guys have huge serves, which on Grass I mean short points. And then Shelton, you know, did save match points on his way to the title, and his girlfriend was there. I think we'll get into that later. Yeah, that's girlfriend, Trinity Rodman. She is fantastic. But I think the best match of that tournament was Shelton Leahechka in the previous round the semifinals, three tie break sets and the middle set went to sixteen to fourteen. Yeah, so it's gonna be interesting. It's his first Grass title and we'll see how he does, you know, going into the big shows.
Speaker 2: He's chance for finals.
Speaker 1: Or like second week, Yeah, second second one. I think it's gonna be interesting, Like I mean, sinners, maybe doing one lead up to two tournaments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Obviously Alcoraz isn't playing any of the Grass season, and I think we talk about her every time. Djokovic wants that twenty five Yeah so badly. He's the opposite of DiCaprio in that twenty five is a number he wants to see. Oh yeah yeah. And then well let's talk about this the big comeback. Was it a comeback? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was a comeback.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We said last week that Serena.
Speaker 1: Coming back overshadowed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that was in his favor now that I think about it, because he didn't get that attention, which is probably good. He slipped under the radar a bit, and he was so good. Yeah, he looked great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moute. He took out in straight sets, yeah, which I don't think most people expected. Just saw on match fitness and practice and everything.
Speaker 2: They're very complimentary of each other.
Speaker 1: Because they have this style that I love to watch, and Bubblock has it as well. Just crafty, tricky, annoying cats in your head. And so when you get two players of that same disposition, I think they appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. Yeah, yeah, they were always clapping each other like, oh yeah, nice one, well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of love that. It's great. Yeah, and it's if they're both trying, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's true.
Speaker 1: These guys that play this style will just tank a match every now and again and be like, eh, yeah, I want to go play Warcraft. Ye yeah to Tyler. I got to take a PJ to Tyler.
Speaker 2: That was good, thank you. Then Kurios came up against the Japanese player.
Speaker 1: Show show.
Speaker 2: Yeah is his first name? Yeah, yeah, wish they put last, and I thought he was going to bat him. He looked like it.
Speaker 1: He won the first set, right, and then just kind of fell away. Maybe that's the fitness, yeah, coming into play. And then but this guy was a qualifier show and he pushed everyone he played and uh Carryos was also in the doubles with Public fun Boo we dubbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, go, we're at a sink.
Speaker 1: And they won their first one and then I think they just like called it quits for the next round.
Speaker 2: Oh he he woke up sick, but which sounds like to me he went.
Speaker 1: Out night Yeah, well speculation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it just kind of I did check his Instagram. I was like, there and he shuts at a pub because you know before he played doubles here and I was open, he was out. Oh yeah, he must have been out.
Speaker 1: He loves this is interesting. The Holiday tournament is also doing a one point challenge.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, that's not fair?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can can tournaments do that? Can tournaments steal other tournament's ideas?
Speaker 1: I guess so. I mean they can't call it a Slam because they are not a Slam, So they're like a one point five hundred event. Yeah, it is so. I mean we've partaken in at one point challenge as it were, so and it is fun and it gets people involved, but keep it Slam based. I wouldn't mind if French Open or Wimbledon or the US did it. I think Wimbledon takes itself maybe too seriously and then this.
Speaker 2: Bad taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else are they going to rip off?
Speaker 2: Shake Check Music Festival.
Speaker 1: There's going to be a German arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, what would it could be called?
Speaker 1: East Pod Tommy Haasa podcast. I almost shot on my pants.
Speaker 3: Fans fans, fans, fans, fans, fans, fans.
Speaker 2: Just want to quit tennis right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So the Liebima Open. I'm calling it because the van Hoggen Bosh and Dashian. I never know. I can't pronounce these things. The thing is, I think with tennis, and we should have figured this out by now, is just go with whatever pronunciation feels right, right, yeah, and just say it confidently. And then if people are like, oh, it's actually uh Jean Pierre Pericarde and you're like, oh no, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's basic names, like if you're saying Ben Shelton wrong, how.
Speaker 2: Else could you say that? There's no other way you.
Speaker 1: Could say that, bean shield to Shelton bean shield tune.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, lib emma open.
Speaker 1: Libima Oh yeah, well see I'm not gonna we should stop correcting each other. So yeah, so lib emma yeah Open Championships. Poland's Camille my Shock. See I sounded that out phonetically, my shock beat on his way to the final, Felix aug Aliasim and danil Medvedev, so good for him. Polish tennis having a moment. Yeah, Kleinsko, Yeah, I mean, but okay, Kawalinska in the final, Yes, Roland Garros and then now Camille my Shock, like pushing top ten players and winning a final Libima Open. Not the two Polish players you'd expect, not Eaga Spontek and not Hubie Hurkats, but these two players are true coming through. Yeah, how would Hube sound about that?
Speaker 2: I am going to Libimo.
Speaker 1: That. I'm just proud of the parts players play very well and my country hit the ball over there all right. So yeah, the grass tournaments are coming thick and fast and we cannot wait to watch it.
Speaker 2: Know what I love about gross? My favorite thing is the sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sound is so cool right off the racket, like yeah, kind of river breaks true, just like, oh hey, somemr. That's like a pucker. We really need another slam to starts.
Speaker 2: We can't stop mispronouncing these weird champions, you know.
Speaker 1: But of course, uh Camille my Shaka Poland beat our very own Alex Demonar in the final, another three set battle which went to a tie break there in the end, but uh fortunately Demonar not able to get it done. But has he returned to some prior form I think so yeah, yeah, it's gotta be surface based again, right, Like he just doesn't love the clay and then he's just playing great now on grass, which is good and I think he's the great Aussie hope going in to the championship.
Speaker 2: Demon will Kurios get a wildcat food Wimbledon or something.
Speaker 1: The wild cards will be announced this week, but we do not know yet what they will be. I imagine Kurios will be. I imagine he's playing these lead up tournaments to be like on the hope of yeah and I'm serious and yeah, to get him in the Roland Garrison final, both the men's and women's. Unfortunately, the least watch final in twenty years.
Speaker 2: Is that because the big dogs weren't in it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's a huge part of it. I think world sport. Obviously there's a lot going on. The NBA finals, Old Cup starting hadn't officially started yet, but I mean it was still I think people's attention was elsewhere. And obviously, if you're comparing it to last years Rolling Garris Finals, Sabalanca, VI Goff and alcaraz V Center, that's box office, yeah that is, and then this one it's like Zverev and Koboli just didn't draw the same attention. And obviously Polish fans were watching the hell out of Kulenska playing in it.
Speaker 2: Sad.
Speaker 1: I yeah, obviously I don't love it. You just want it to be Every Slam should be super popular, I think, I mean, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like the lead up was really popular though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I think all the upsets and the yeah in the first week, Yeah, people loved it. But I just think once the kind of headline names drop out, the ones that are household names, that like Djokovic and Center, and people are like, yeah, I'll watch something else. Yeah. But also Nixon five of our producer not happy about it. He's anti Nicks and unfortunate news. Uh and Boco injured her knee. This is another pitfall. Well, one of the biggest pitfalls of the grass season is the knees. So it's sad from Boco. She's pulled out of Wimbledon now because of the injury at.
Speaker 2: Queen's and so Serena couldn't play the doubles without it.
Speaker 1: They rules first match. I think it's who you enter the draw with. You have to play on, you carry on. Yeah, you can't just sub people in.
Speaker 2: How bad would you feel?
Speaker 1: But I think they got that match in. There was plenty of practice and now Serena's teaming up with the moot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did not see that coming.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, I think that's going to be a nice pairing.
Speaker 1: That'll be great.
Speaker 2: The mooch, I didn't know. Do you think they're close?
Speaker 1: Maybe she calls the mooch at home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what mouch? Yeah me like we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to call the mooch at home your mooch, your mooch. You're using that other hotel kick card mooch. They just had a UFC event on the White House lawn. When will they have yea tennis tournament?
Speaker 2: Trump's the ayatola.
Speaker 1: I would watch the hell out of that. That would be amazing.
Speaker 2: It looked crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, my country goes how to party is happening? Then it's insane, It's so great.
Speaker 2: And all.
Speaker 1: He fell asleep Trump, Yeah, he's sleeping the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So he fell asleep at the NBA. Yeah, and then he fell asleep at the UFC. God, someone's got to get him some better uppers. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Come on, Tara Wartman, Now.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, Mike for approaching the net?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm just saying instead of playing the sound effect.
Speaker 2: Now, Ben Shelton.
Speaker 1: I want to thank my girlfriend from flying here from Brazil.
Speaker 2: Credited Trinity for his latest win, and whenever she's at a tournament, he wins.
Speaker 1: She's a professional soccer pay so it's probably hard to line their schedules.
Speaker 2: Up, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: But what a romantic, cute thing.
Speaker 2: Beautiful and she's wearing a Ben ten shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does that mean? It's a cartoon?
Speaker 2: Is old?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe creepy because I know it.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what I was like, it was this voice books, what what is that?
Speaker 1: Ben's about? Some superhero kid or he's like time travels or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he's like no, I I thought it was like Ben's tenth something or other.
Speaker 1: I think the references to Ben Ten is like this energetic character that's always, you know, exuberant and bouncing around.
Speaker 2: I think Benon is what Trinity calls Ben Benon. What would you rather your girlfriend being a lucky charm or an unlucky cho lucky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you want an unlucky charm?
Speaker 2: Well, because then because they want to come and then it's like who was the other one that happened and was like, don't come to me?
Speaker 1: Well, and Medvedev's told his wife to straight up leave the stadium before he's like points and he's like get out anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anisimova. She's in London, London, and she's actually got a pretty good English accent.
Speaker 3: Q Gardens, Old Witch, Baron's Court, embankments and embankments.
Speaker 2: These are just tube stations.
Speaker 3: By the way Hyde Park that we say that Hyde Park, Woolwich.
Speaker 2: I have some Cockney rhyming slang that I'm going to get you.
Speaker 1: To guess, okay what it means.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll start off easy, porky pies.
Speaker 1: I know this from watching Guy Ritchie films. They are lies, correct, Yes, a few porky pies. It's more dick gon.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, dog and bone.
Speaker 1: Dog and bone would be.
Speaker 2: Phone Yeah, well done, all right, yeah, okay, oh.
Speaker 1: Just put your digits in me. Dogging bound.
Speaker 2: Sounds like not. Yeah, all right, this one's a bit harder. I'm gonna go for a pack cash. Oh how cool is that that he's actually made rhym.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah is it okay? I'm gonna say that's taking a piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah slash, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. I wonder if he we should if we ever get pat Cash in here, we should ask him if he's aware of his his slang.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we are so fucked. Yeah we should.
Speaker 1: What if someone said, I'm gonna go do a Lizzie Who?
Speaker 2: That would be so good if I could get into somehow, How am I going to get into? The English rhyming?
Speaker 1: Slim will make it happen? But what would that meant?
Speaker 2: The more did they get made, I'm going I'm gonna Lizzie Who. I'm going to the loo? Yeah, all right, just a quick one. Sinner vesper watch summer in Europe. How cute?
Speaker 1: These accusations that he's not Italian enough, and then you see that.
Speaker 2: And you're like, yeah, what's what's more?
Speaker 3: He gotta do?
Speaker 1: What's more he gotta do? Visit the Sinner on the Vespa with his model influencer girlfriend in the back. I saw this clip before and I noticed a lot of people pointed out that she's not holding onto him, And.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's just oppress oppressed?
Speaker 1: Sure, that's the accusation. It's like a PR couple that they're yeah, well in an agency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she isn't holding Oh she's doing Oh she's holding onto his shoulder like that, which is I've had I've had a boyfriend with a vespa before, and you hold him in the waist. Oh yeah, like a bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's part of the affectionate of affection of riding around on a vesper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: If it's a stranger, you do the back You just hold onto the back thing. Yeah. Rail interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I saw this come up on my Instagram. It was a little clip from a coach discussing what is harder tennis or golf.
Speaker 3: Tennis it's the single hardest sport in the world. There's so many different skills you have to have. You essentially have to be ambidex sous. You have to have be able to swing with power off both sides. You have to be able to volley. You have to be able to hit overheads. You have to be able to serve hit returns. People when they try to say, like golf is as technically difficult, golf isn't even close. You're going to say that getting para cards served back is as hard as playing golf. The guy serves one hundred and fifty miles an hour, Like, give me a break.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, I was thinking about it. I'm only thinking about ball and racket or ball and stick sports in the same category. Yeah, yeah, And then I thought about hurling. Have you ever seen hurling?
Speaker 1: I believe so the Irish game, which is explain it to me.
Speaker 2: They have a stick like a long paddle and a really hard ball and they hit it like a tennis like a tennis movement, but then they also have to bounce it on the ground and carry it. I feel that is more skillful than ten and golf.
Speaker 1: You heard it here first curling. This this is the curling. Well, this is the combative argument of stuff that goes viral, right because our one of our biggest clips is getting Tommy Hawss to say pickle wake up every morning comments, So now you know, but you'll get some hurling fans I will and.
Speaker 2: That Irish remember that.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting though, because I feel like it's a debate that doesn't really I mean, he's obviously biased because.
Speaker 2: He's not apples for apples.
Speaker 1: No, I mean tennis like tennis and pickleball, there's an obvious crossover, but tennis and golf, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Very different games. He's right, you don't have someone like coming at you. But you you mind your mind. Oh, shit, But I don't know. I feel I'm gonna say tennis.
Speaker 1: Tennis, Okay, I you know, obviously I'm biased. I would say tennis over golf. I mean, you know, you're not in a tennis court on a little cart drinking beers. Yeah, but this is how we go viral again. We have a debate about what is harder or what is not.
Speaker 2: I also will throw in their hockey.
Speaker 1: What do you call it when the score is forty forty? So yeah. Lots of grass court tournaments happening June fifteenth to the twenty first, which will recap next week. There's of course someone in Halla, the Queen's Club in London, and ATP five hundred, Nottingham will have a WTA two fifty. Yeah, than the Mayorka to fifty bad Humberg. I love that name. One for a tournament. Then that'll be great. It's a WTA five one hundred that'll start on June twenty second, all in the lead up to America playing Australia this weekend in the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, yeah, what's your prediction there? You guys look good the other.
Speaker 1: Day, Yeah, you really did against I'd like to see the US win on home soil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a you can't really compete with US USA. Yeah, it's so cool when you see it in the world, hear it in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know they can have a UFC fight in the middle of the field afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Trump will be asleep.
Speaker 1: Also right into pod Labor at tennis dot com dot au and tell us why you think there was coins on the shower floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and is that a break upable offense in your opinion?
Speaker 1: Let us know