Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Combomb Merry people. They've been having conversations and telling stories on this land for thousands of years, and we show our gratitude and respect for their contribution to our environment and culture. This is Rise and Conquer, the podcast where we strive to become the highest version of ourselves through curious conversations, healthy mindsets, laughter, connection, and a deep desire to evolve. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson. Join me as we explore parenthood, business, manifestation, and so much more. It's positive, it's practical, and it's about putting you in the driver's seat of your own life. Are you ready? Andrew? Welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast.
Speaker 2: So good to be back here.
Speaker 1: It's so exciting to have you on the podcast, not just through your beautiful readings, but face to face.
Speaker 2: I know a little Q and A love it.
Speaker 1: It's nice. So we are doing this podcast today because we have just launched the Mirror within Oracle cards.
Speaker 2: So pretty.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed, so obsessed. And basically we created these cards because we both have had a whole journey into our spirituality, and I really think using tools to help strengthen your intuition, to help be more curious. And also I just truly believe that you know your three D. Your reality is always a reflection from your internal and so I love these cards because it's kind of like it's showing you the messages within and it's giving those nudges. But they're so easy to use, so gentle, there's no devil card, No the tell a moment exactly. And then also I think sometimes especially like tarot cards can be a little bit difficult to read or a little bit overwhelming, and we really wanted to create something like simpler, but you don't really study, no go into it, look at the flipbook. So we'll obviously tap more about the deck zone, but can you tell everyone a little bit more about your spirituality and the journey with that and even how you first started doing readings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I feel like it must have been like threever five years ago now that I really tapped into it, and it was typical like life is at a crisis. You're looking for those answers, you're looking for that reassurance. You're like, what is going on? And sometimes I felt like I was ruminating too much in my own head, so ioneted to go tap into something that was not just my own voice, maybe even like some cards or I think I got my cards read by someone. And I didn't even know the concept of taro until that girl's night where we had all our cards read.
Speaker 1: So oh wow, I remember that night. Yeah, So basically we had like five of us, yeah, maybe five of us, and we had a taro lady come over and individually read our cards and then while the others were like outside having some drinks and Nibley's. That also was my first experience with taro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I've never even heard of it until before then. And I was like, open my eyes.
Speaker 1: Do you know? She said to me, you'll have two kids, a girl then a boy.
Speaker 2: Oh. And I remember like every I would think I was last because I was like a bit nervous. Yeah, because I was my relationship. I was definitely read the wrong type of partner. And every one of you come out and they're like, I'm with my soulmate, And I'm like, if this lady tells me I'm with my soulmate, she definitely didn't.
Speaker 1: She definitely didn't. Yeah, Wow, And.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, there's something to this, Like it just like catapulted me into like learning and discovering and like even like down astrology a little bit but tarrow and like divination definitely, it felt like that was my spiritual tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then so how did you start doing readings for people psycho greetings?
Speaker 2: I felt like after getting my own cards read, I was like, this is a good channel for me because I did know that I had I would always get the dreams I've had, like dreams for you, I've had dreams for like family, And there was a lot of truth in that. That just was a way for me to channel that energy into something else and make it not controlled but more intentional with my gifts and also learning something like learning something new and learning something about myself as well.
Speaker 1: That's so beautiful. I was even thinking on the car ride here, any time I've had a big achievement, a big moment, a big leg you know, something in my life has been through the first step of self inquiry. Yeah, like really being like how do I actually feel in this season? Or how do I want to feel in this new season? Or like what does New Georgie actually want? And I think it's very interesting because a lot of us never ask ourself questions, so you.
Speaker 2: Can get stuck just moving through.
Speaker 1: And I think also we can get stuck with past versions of ourselves looking a certain way to that regard. Yeah, yeah, And I think what's beautiful about self inquiry and tarot is like it's quite freeing to be like anything could happen. Yeah, changes, changes, changes are always coming. Yeah. So what drew you to oracle cards specifically? Like, was there a moment where you were like, even you know, before we started having conversations or whatnot, was there a moment where you're like, I think I'm going to create my own deck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm always searching, Like I felt like I was always searching for it, a certain type of deck to receive a certain type of messaging that wasn't there. So in my notes, I would always be like, oh, if I did this, I'm just gonna like this would be maybe like a version of Taro, but like in a softer, gentle way that's more digestible. So I do like the softness that comes with oracle decks, especially learning, So it's like easing you into it without feeling like overwhelmed with information.
Speaker 1: Because I even know with your own tarot reading, she stopped reading reverses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why was that. I'd like to change it up. But I feel like, depending on the client and depending on even sometimes where I'm at with my readings, I'm like, this person needs a bit of a softer reading, so we're just going to go just uprights, because mostly with the reversals, it is like we're going through the trenches with them a little bit, and sometimes we need to do it in a gentle way for them.
Speaker 1: I love that. And then, so, what do you feel like oracle cards can help with in reading?
Speaker 2: I feel like, especially with this deck, it's just that strong double confirmation to what is already like slightly in the background. It's like to help you maybe push to that next thing, or maybe get out of something or start something new. It's that motivation that is like, yes, I was looking for a sign, and now this is a sign to like get you to do the thing, but like not second guessing yourself.
Speaker 1: It's just a really great confirmation. Yeah. What about for example, if someone like pulls a card and they're like, you know, should I quit my job? And the card is like yes, yes, yes, because we've got a card like that and they're like, oh but I don't want to or like you know, they have like the oh but I don't. I don't know if that's the right, you know, but.
Speaker 2: They answer that question for a reason. I know.
Speaker 1: So is it kind of very much listen to the card?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I feel like you got to try not to backtrack, like if you're setting intentions going and be clear. If you don't want the answer, don't don't card, don't do it because it will get you thinking, it will get you having to act and move differently if you want that. And the cards are always going to be here for like your soul's highest purpose and they're here for you, and of course you get to decide if you want to act on a tower reading or an oracle reading, but they're going to be the ones that are cheering you from the sidelines. So it is you that has to take the action. And if there is some resistance, because of course that does happen, like sometimes like oh, if I quit that job, that means I'm gonna have to write an email and that like that scares me. It's like if that's the only scary part. Get clear on what is like the scary part and that doesn't seem so scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like get clear and okay, well what could be my next app? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What could I do if you quit your job? What does that mean happen next?
Speaker 1: And do you suggest like kind of when you're pulling cards, like journaling on it or talking to friends or what would you do?
Speaker 2: I like to take photos of the cards and like even having like a clear date, so like your phone's really good at like time tamping it and then like you can journal definitely. I used to voice record myself and be like, Okay, how do I feel about it? You can also voice note your friends and like go back and forth. Depends where you're at with like verbalizing what the change in your life is going to be. But I think that there's lots of different ways, and you tune in to see how you feel about it. It can be like a morning ritual, it can be a nighttime ritual when you have the time of the day. I used to love doing it first thing in the morning to kind of set a tone for the day.
Speaker 1: Love that it's interesting. I don't always use cards for like a huge decision because I do find someone who's like I've already made the decision. Obviously there's you know, certain cases, but I really love using the cards and I've actually been using the deck for just like those nudges, like cards like let me know what I'm missing that's so nice, or let me know what I need to lean into more, or like what should I be focusing on in this next season? Yeah, and then yeah, just like kind of getting a nudge and being like and every time I'm like, okay, yeah, I feel ure.
Speaker 2: I feel like it helps you kind of step into something that maybe we're coasting by a little bit, or we're not awareness is not there yet, we're ignoring. Yeah, we're just like we'll put it to a later totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the mirror within deck talk us through why you wanted this specific artwork.
Speaker 2: I just love it, like so happy with that art. I feel like it has a little bit of like both of our styles, like I'll go like a bit of tattoo style, but also there's like a warmth to it that I feel a soft Yeah, like it's going to be like something that you have for like a long time, like something that you're going to have like even if you don't, you go through seasons of using it frequently or like even if it's just it and on your bedside table, it's like you know what's there, and there's like a comforting energy around it, like a safe space. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They do feel very inviting, very safe. They're kind of giving bestie vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like I'm like here for you. Like if you don't want it, that's fine, but you know I'm here for you exactly.
Speaker 1: Oracle cards are usually very spiritual. You know, the artwork is very spiritual, the copy within the books is very spiritual. We're both very spiritual people. But like sometimes it's just like a lot and sometimes, like you said, we need it to be a bit more gentle or just like a bit more like how your best friend would talk to you. Yeah, just tell me what to do. Yeah, And that's what I love about this deck is like, you know, the card, it's very clearly there's a number. You look at the book and it literally just tells you this is it. This is the card. Should do a little exactample, Yeah, just so people can understand. I even find like my mom's like, oh, I'm not sure about taro because it just like it feels a bit overwhelming, it's a bit scary, like whatnot. So for example, let's pick out okay, so and also we have angel numbers in that so for example five five five. The cards so cute and it says big changes are on the horizon. It may not be what you think because an unexpected turner events is coming for the better. Five five five symbolizes positive news incoming. Keep your mind and heart open. These changes will be bigger and better than you can imagine. This card could also be calling you to be patient, trust that things are working behind the scenes. You've done all you need to and it's time to surrender. Things are falling into place in perfect timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like that's so beautiful if you're like a little bit stressed or like worried about the space in between, that's like a nice little comforting message.
Speaker 1: And then just like another one, so roll the dice and it's a graphic of like kee all dices and it says, take a chance on what's in front of you. Let the excitement guide you. Trust in the unknown. You're thinking with logic too much. It's time to take a risk and believe it's all going to work out better than you could have imagined. What are you waiting for? You're probably being overly cautious and playing it safe for too long. This card is pushing you out of your comfort zone in order for you to experience new challenges and to help you grow. So that's kind of like, just do it, bit, just do it.
Speaker 2: I know what you need to do.
Speaker 1: The meanings are like you don't even have to like wonder, It's like, ah, yeah, it's really told me. Yeah, which I just love too because I love when cards are simple because I'm like, I'm clearly confused. That's why.
Speaker 2: Don't make it more confusing.
Speaker 1: Don't make it more confusing. So I absolutely love that. And so what would you kind of one? I know you've definitely touched on this, but like, what do you want people to experience when they use the mirror within cards?
Speaker 2: I guess I want them to experience like a little bit of excitement, a little bit of mystery, but not in a way that's intimidating. That's like picking your interest, And I just want them to feel yes, this is I know that this feels good, like not second guessing themselves like they want to feel good about the next movements in their life or their next movements throughout the day. It's just like a like a little sidekick that you have cheering you on.
Speaker 1: I love that. And so how if someone's like, okay, I'm gonna get them, how do I use them?
Speaker 2: You can definitely connect with your deck in lots of different ways. I like to have it in close proximity with me. So if I when I have a new deck, I'll put it on my bedside table for a while, so it's getting used to my energy. And I just like to shuffle in my energy, so like keep like using it, and then when you feel ready, like you'll feel like, okay, I'm ready to pull a card. I'm ready to connect with this. I would set up my space like be very intentional, like I love reading on the balcony, bit of incense and candles, like in the afternoon or in the morning, like just like either dusk or dawn type art, and I'm like, okay, I'm calm, I'm grounded. What do I really want to ask the cards? What's an intentional question that I'm ready to connect with my deck? And sometimes your first question could be what is my deck here? To teach me or guide me or support me in and then that is building a relationship. So I feel like you do have to build that relationship and it takes time, but just like any relationship, when you build it, it's just it's more supportive and it's really nurturing.
Speaker 1: I love that so much, And then so do each time we shuffle, Yeah, we pull, we shuffle again, or.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're just using it for yourself, you can just shuffle and like use it ask questions. But if you're going to be connecting with other energy or if you feel like your energy has changed, I would knock on the deck just helps them clearing some past energy out, and then ask questions again and shuffle again.
Speaker 1: Like how many cards are we pulling? We're just pulling one? Are we pulling two? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: I feel like if you were to use it on a daily so a good one could be like what energy do I need to tap into today? That can be like a one card pool and like you're sorted and ready for the day and then let the answers kind of unfold, or maybe like a nighttime ritual, you could be like, Okay, how can I prepare for this? Season, and it could be like what's coming first, what's coming in the middle ground, and what is the outcome, and then we could do some like journaling or some writing exercises around what that looks like and in preparation and just getting you feeling excited for those next steps.
Speaker 1: I also love doing a three card pool of like past, present, and future. Yeah, you really can use obviously the oracle deck in any way you see fit And I love what you said. It is about getting comfortable and like using it in your own way and like what feels good to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, building that relationship with your deck because it is such a special thing and it's something that is it's a part of you, but it's also outside of you as well, so it's like a little spiritual accessory.
Speaker 1: It is Oh my gosh, I love that so much. Tell us how does it feel to literally have your own physical oracle deck? So good?
Speaker 2: I feel like she's very different. It's met my expectations. And then some like with the artwork that it's just I wanted every card, so you get a different feeling when you look at it. So there are some similarities, but then there are some cards that are like, well, this is a bit like I feel differently and you get that feeling and then allowing the messages to come as like a secondary thing.
Speaker 1: So pretty, so pretty, it is so pretty. I love it so much. One of the last questions I want to ask you is what's your favorite card from the deck?
Speaker 2: Oh? Actually, love all the queens I've incorporated like a little bit of taro, like in a gentle way, because we do love tarot. They're really really cool. And also the joker card, which is still like a little bit of like what a playing card?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does the joker card mean?
Speaker 2: It means new beginning because it's a full card in tarot, so you can use playing cards as tarot to back in the day when you didn't have tarot cards, you could use playing cards, and it's always been like a joker card. I'm like, oh, what's this gonna It's gonna bring like an exciting twist to your life.
Speaker 1: Love that I always get queens to my tarot when I you do which queen do I always get?
Speaker 2: I think Queen of Swords or Queen of Wands, which would be Queen of Planning and Queen of Passion.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, of course, and to finish off the episode, we both pull a card. Yeah, let's go. What question are you gonna ask it? Guys? So I'm knocking knocking?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna shop for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, ask me what my next season is? What do I need to know for my next Wait?
Speaker 1: Am I pulling for you? Yeah? You love so knocking? I shuffle so.
Speaker 2: We Yeah, it doesn't matter and it all works.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what was your question? Sorry?
Speaker 2: What energy do I need to embrace for my next season?
Speaker 1: What energy does Andrea need to embrace for her next season? Okay, this one feels really good for you. Show me?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, unbalanced connections?
Speaker 1: So let me read it out you.
Speaker 2: There isn't many sad cards.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to anything?
Speaker 2: Potentially?
Speaker 1: Okay? So it says, okay, you are being called to pull back your energy. You are over giving within a connection in your life. This exchange is not serving you right now. Redirect your loving energy back to yourself for a while. If you're in a romantic relationship, this card is calling you to check in with the balance within that connection and also to assess the values and vision within that connection.
Speaker 2: It always brings on my love life doesn't it?
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel great? All right? Well, look sorry about that? Like thanks bitch.
Speaker 2: Literally only like two cards that are kind of like call you out a little bit. That's one of them, and they'll be like, yeah, we'll show you guys. Do you have a question.
Speaker 1: What energy do I need to step away from? Oh?
Speaker 2: I like that question?
Speaker 1: What energy do I need to drop?
Speaker 2: Energy does Georgie need to drop? And hmmm? This is interesting. So there is birthing your ideas, which is interesting because there maybe like a literal birthing that needs to happen instead and good fuel. So there's something maybe around food patterns that need to be dropped, and also maybe like the urge to create and birth things like that are in your mind at the moment, like this is for everything.
Speaker 1: So like stop creating, like stop maybe stop creating new projects maybe I absolutely do need.
Speaker 2: And then also something around fuel or perception of food. What does the book say about the food one? Because that's honestly, it's really calling me out. Oh really the rope being called out? It really is and is thirty four? So good fuel?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh no, your agees are reminding you to look after your eating habits and to nurture yourself. This is an area of your life you've maybeen neglecting right now. Is it taking too much space in your mind? Slowly create healing food habits your soul body needs right now. This is a gentle reminder to nurture yourself and not to burn out. You can't be your best self without replenishing your energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so on point. Literally with the food because of like pregnancy hormones and like kind of eating whatever I want when I want and just like kind of masking it with like, well I'm pregnant because I can so I can do that, but it's like probably a lot of sugar. And then definitely with the energy of just like I feel like I'm going to burn out. So yeah, the cards are cooling us out. I was like, peees, I really thought we were going to get some me too, some positive ones. But also this is why I love the cards, Yeah, because it's like.
Speaker 2: We were caught on film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she no, so true, I feel that. And then also I love the one of like stop doing new projects because you're a real baby maternally stop And also it takes me a while to like slow down, so it's like I even need to start now. Oh I love it so much. Guys, I hope you've loved this EPI with Andy. Of course, the Mirror Within cards will be available to purchase. We will put a link. If you love Andrea's episode where she gives you guidance, you will be obsessed with these cards. Or if you're someone who is new to spirituality, to oracle cards and you want something that feels very simple, very easy, but like very fun and exciting, you will be obsessed.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Andy. All right, my loves, thank you so much for listening. We love and appreciate you, and thanks being on the journey.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm