Speaker 1: Is just really posted to by a couple of mitches. Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultshood. You've really pieced me off. I'm not speaking now.
Speaker 2: That actually really suits me.
Speaker 1: I was no is Mitch and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 2: Hell are y?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Are you Mitchell?
Speaker 2: I'm just fucking loving life, aren't I.
Speaker 1: You can tell me. I don't know, are you not?
Speaker 2: The holiday refreshed feeling, It's definitely gone already, Isn't this sad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I feel like I'm on my last few days. I'm still getting up early. Yeah, I'm kind of riding the jet lag and enjoying the early bednights.
Speaker 2: I forgot to back to that in you would have been jet lagged after being in America so bad.
Speaker 1: I landed at like ten am Sunday. It was back to work on the Monday. It was her hell what yeah? Hell? Oh fuck that and on air till ten pm Monday. So I was exhausted.
Speaker 2: So that have actually helped you if if you were like wide awake American time, how did you stay up late?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I crashed in the afternoon like two. I'm like, I need to sleep, But that I had an upper at night, so it worked for the show. But I was manick by the time the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can imagine. I was convinced that I was jet like just from going to Perth. And that's only three hours. I don't know how i'd cape going to bloody London or New York or whatever.
Speaker 1: You no jet lag exists? You had jet lag in BALI right, is at the.
Speaker 2: Same time that was only two hours difference? I think, yeah, that's all right, that's enough for me. Why is the really knocked me around? Why is the holiday glow left you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I just mean, like, you know how you kind of feel refreshed after a holiday. I'm like, na, no, gone back to it it in. But then also I say, I already need another holiday. But I think the holiday fucking was exhausting in itself. I'm going to complain either way. No, well, holiday was so exhausting. I was supposed to be feeling less exhausted by going on holiday.
Speaker 1: Oh that's how I feel. Mine wasn't a holiday hard to win, isn't it? It really is. Sometimes I just feel like I need to go away for a week and sit at a resort and just sit in a pool. But then i'd be bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got bored with that too.
Speaker 1: Did you bother in the villa?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: In the gay villa full of gay the giller of course were the Gillers. Was there was there group sex happening?
Speaker 2: Not that I was invited to real Yeah, I don't know. Maybe did you go gay night clubbing in Bali? I didn't. Actually, Oh, I wasn't sure if that was something I would regret not doing, but I don't. I don't regret not doing it. I was fine not doing that.
Speaker 1: At once in Bali gay club. It was nice. Very It is stressful and dirty and hash.
Speaker 2: You know, yes, you're gonna understand my reluctance to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, speaking of dirty, stressful. On Hot Price, keep a Jenna is back High Jenner back. Yeah, a big episode today. We're going to be sitting down with your misfits who filled in for Mitch Night while we were away, and we're going to be doing what we call in the industry in air check. It's a podcast.
Speaker 3: So excited to see them again.
Speaker 1: It's a radio thing where we unpack the episode and we give you some notes and feedback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring it on and like it's not all bad feedback. There's a couple of little things, because overwhelmingly I think you did well.
Speaker 1: Did you really enjoy it?
Speaker 3: I really did, because I do genuinely enjoy their company.
Speaker 1: It was just very insolent, like I feel like if you're a new listener that stumbled upon our air check. Okay, I've got many thoughts in many nights.
Speaker 3: It just smells like jealousy to me.
Speaker 1: Far from it, to be honest. What's the opposite of jealousy? It's that.
Speaker 2: What is the opposite of jealousy?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just went to google Jenna, Jenna?
Speaker 2: Can you google please?
Speaker 1: Happiness? Happy for someone, pride, proud, probably god, I'm genius.
Speaker 2: So you don't feel spiteful towards their success.
Speaker 1: I don't feel loud because I've got many notes and thoughts.
Speaker 2: I don't even have that many, to be honest, really short list. Yeah, it's only a couple of little things, Like I wouldn't say that they did a bad job, of course, not no, no, you didn't do about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't do a.
Speaker 2: Bad at all. And then it's a big favor. Didn't they say you did?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would love to say that I went on a trip or a holiday.
Speaker 2: It goes on a fucking cruise every five fucking months.
Speaker 3: Oh excuse me, it was my second cruise in my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're doing the air check a bit later, the bits. We'll be back. So Jenna, your fucking new best friends that you like so much more than I asked, you'll be able to have a little reunion. I'm excited and we're not going to be assholes about it. It's fine? Or aren't we? Oh?
Speaker 3: Please don't?
Speaker 1: I think I will. To be honest, I'm not going to hold back. You guys tell linked in your eye you were, But I was just so confused listening to it. Many parts of it confused, very confusing.
Speaker 3: You're just offended because I made you an AI fat cat?
Speaker 1: You did, Jenner? Maybe an AI fat cat? Which is anyway? That will come up later in the show. We don't want to spend all the time on it because who really cares if it was your first time listening? Welcome to Is it just me? Every show is the same. We start with any gym, something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 2: What's yours about today? Done?
Speaker 1: I don't know me? Just oh, what is mine about today? It's oh mine is something to do with my something I not as well traveling, and I think people need to do better, especially in Australia. I've done some market research. I've compared ozsies and I've compared internationals, and we do so poorly in this topic.
Speaker 2: Mine's also something that I noticed and appreciate. I suppose in my travels.
Speaker 1: Oh I could travel, Oh my god, you can. You paid very well. We see your pay slips, we signed them. Would you like to go first?
Speaker 2: I'm sure I can do that.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is it important to stop down every so often? Remind yourself how good's fruit?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. If this was done two weeks ago, I wouldn't have got it. But coming back from traveling, oh my god, my bows have never been happier after downing an apple.
Speaker 2: Because also, like when you're on holiday, you're just like, oh, fuck the fruit and veggie and take reckless band and when it comes to the diet, just eat like a pig, and so you short. Yes, But there was a few times in my travels, particularly in Darwin, actually I went fuck. I don't think I had any fruit in Balley, and so I was wandering around in Darwin, and I was a bit peckish, and I was like, I don't want to go to a cafe and buy some expensive fucking snack. I'm not actually that hungry. I'm just going to go into coals and buy one apple, Yes, one apple?
Speaker 3: Responsible?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know how much that cost me?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: Sixty two cents? Oh that's the dream, cheap, nourishing feeling. I was like, this is perfect. Everyone is just sleeping on apples as a snack.
Speaker 1: I reckon I'd go through at least two apples a day. I live on it. I eat raw carrots all the time. I love it, to love a raw carrot, love of raw cucumber, old to down it.
Speaker 2: Would you wander into a supermarket and just get one carriage?
Speaker 1: In America we did. What we did was like a whole No. We get like sliced pineapple and we get sliced fruit. But that was halfway through the treat when I hadn't shit in about a week and I thought I need fiber in the gut. So we went and we had a whole bunch of fruit and it worked. Oh, it's the best, makes your body go back into harmony.
Speaker 2: I'm not so focused on that. I'm just focused on the fact that it was cheap as fuck and never once day to day when I'm out and about have I just thought to buy one piece of fruit? And I'm like, wow, why would I been doing this my whole life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sort of a shock, like, oh I can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It feels a bit psych pathic. Is that a word?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: It's up there with going to the deli. Do you know you can just ask for one slice of ham.
Speaker 2: I should have chucked that on the order with my apple. And how much is one slice of hamdu all.
Speaker 3: Fifty cents but they have to wrap it would be worth more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they get so pissed off. I have two bits of devon. They're like, yes, sure thing if you escaped the asylum, but you can actually do it. You know what else you can do? You can just do one liter of petrol for three dollars if you want to three bucks, though, fucking our cost of living, well, I just.
Speaker 2: Figure in the cost of living crisis. If you need a snack, don't buy some expensive fucking wrap or what have you? Something at seven eleven bloody bags the chips are gone up to seventy five dollars. Basically there essentially yes one apple the supermarket sixty two cents. Yeah, you wouldn't read about it.
Speaker 1: Mitchell Coombs is the face of Grannie Smith appens, you can see it.
Speaker 2: I actually have been going through my Grannie Smith here, but I think I'm a bit off them. Oh yeah, I've had too many of the green ones. I'm considering becoming a royal Garla girl. Maybe Pink Lady. I haven't actually made a decision, but I'll keep you in the loop.
Speaker 1: Of course, are too sweet. I actually want to throw in. I like Red Delicious. No oh, I love Fuji. Yeah. Really? What are the fluffy ones that are like clouds I hate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Pink Lady.
Speaker 1: Nice hour, Yeah they are. I hate hate with a passion, Pink Ladie.
Speaker 3: So you'd prefer the mushieds.
Speaker 1: Like Red Delicious. They're crispy and they're red and they I'm familiar with the Red Delicious. They're really they like the apple from snow White.
Speaker 3: That look real like they look fake.
Speaker 1: They look fake, Yah, Google are Red Delicious. They're old stream apples. You can eat Red Delicious and they are delicious and by the name, they're very rare. Yeah, well there you go. Who would have th go buy one apple? It's a bit of a thrill.
Speaker 2: It feels wrong doing so. But also if I buy more than one, then I'm like, oh, that feels overwhelming. Like I've got all these apples to week now. I just buy them as I needed them.
Speaker 1: On a need to buy a basis. Yes, wow, you drive in just to get an apple?
Speaker 2: You'd say, no driving. I just see it there on the street and I'm going to pop into that. I gap apple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you. How good are apples?
Speaker 2: I'm hyping apples. But just for the record, I stand by what I've always said, No apples in salads.
Speaker 1: Delicious, just a sandalone.
Speaker 2: No, not audible, it's gorgeous. There's just so many perks.
Speaker 1: I I mean to get fucking apples.
Speaker 2: Australia on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, not this again. They exist, It exists, and they don't want to work with us, don't they Remember we pitched ourselves to Australian Eggs. Was it eggs?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I think you were what was the fruit? You wanted to be the face of that? Remember custard apples. Yeah, we called them. I can help. They didn't anyway.
Speaker 1: What's your rigem agim let's go Bradley hit us?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: We need tape on the floor at the airports to clearly show where to stand when you're waiting for your bag at the baggage carousel.
Speaker 2: Not dog eat dog, Well no it's not, should be.
Speaker 1: You're the worst kind of person. You need to stand back at least three meters and stand and watch for your bag. These fools that stand right next to the baggage carousel, why do I do that? That's what I mean. They block people from seeing their bags and their journey trying to get their bags. Like mate just runs. First of all, stand back and we all need to stand in line. And when you see your bag in line, walk forward, grab your bag. Leave. It causes so much chaos at the airport when we're already tired and stressed. We want to go on our holiday, I'll go home, and the people are blocking the route to get our bag. It is actually my numbingly dump.
Speaker 2: But the belts are pretty fucking big, like they stretch around the room half the time. Surely you can spot a gap.
Speaker 1: No, but the international flights.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of passengers, a lot of passengers.
Speaker 1: And also if you on an international flight, people stand around the whole perimeter. But then also you don't want to beat the very end, but you want to beat the front where the bags come out from, and it's just congested. I don't get the mentality around traveling. It freaks people out.
Speaker 2: No, I like to just keep an eye out from a distance where it's spitting out the bags. Yeah, then when I see mine come out, I'm like, right, I'm gonna find my opening. It's usually like a gap where there's no one standing, and I'm like, I'm going to fucking time this perfectly. We've been grabbed the bag off.
Speaker 4: I go.
Speaker 1: Nothing more demoralizing than when you see your bag and you like run up to get it and you're excited, but it's actually really heavy. And then I grab the top handle, but then you lift it, then it kind of slips off and you've got to grab the other side of the hand and you're gonna lift that up.
Speaker 3: And like, I've just pushed someone out of the way to get it, and I'm walking with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One time, Sean thought he was doing me a huge favor because he spotted my bag and he's like, I'm going to grab this for Mitchell. He grabs the bag, the whole fucking suitcase is open and just kisses shit everywhere. And that's how we learned the hard way that that's not even Mitchell's bag. There was like women's clothes being flung everywhere ship from Miller's little g strings and stuff, and so he's just spilt some ladies crap everywhere all over the belt because we had identical suitcases.
Speaker 1: And Shawan is the most polite man in the world. Sorry, sorry, sorry, I'll buy this wan gorgeous by good purchase.
Speaker 2: He goes, I'll take all this with me and do a load of washings. I'll bring it back.
Speaker 1: That's very short? Is it just me.
Speaker 2: Listening on Spotify?
Speaker 5: Don't forget to leave a five starting.
Speaker 2: Now, Cheery. I want to ask one particular question about your overseas trip. Have you got a you go to pose? Have you in photos?
Speaker 1: Do? I?
Speaker 2: Oh, I believe you do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I go to it.
Speaker 2: What do you remember We called you out once on the podcast for your laughing clap pose. You clap your hands in front of your bodice and then lean forward and go haha, like you're in hysterics. I've noticed a new pose.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, even think of it.
Speaker 2: In every single one of your holiday snaps, I notice you doing this same post. You'd cross your arms like you're cranky, but then you just dig your fucking hands up under your armpits like so.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, I'm cold.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what I was thinking. I'm like, is he freezing or what?
Speaker 1: It was the middle of summer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, why does he do that? In every photo? Did I put him on?
Speaker 1: Not all my photos, there's.
Speaker 2: Been quite a few enough for me to notice. And also in most of these photos, you were in some sort of hike scenario. So when you aggressively shove your hands under your armpits, I'm like, god, his hands must stink like pit sweat. Now look, Jenness has brought it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's one photo, Like this is what you're saying, Yes, so are you two? Which is not fucking Harry Houdini?
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's there's another one that's three. Yeah. I just noticed them in a lot of photos, and I thought it might have been on purpose, Like your old post, the laughing clapping one.
Speaker 1: No, it's not on purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's not.
Speaker 1: You try it, Let's see. It works on the mids cheery pitsniff.
Speaker 2: Right, so you cross your hands almost like you're cranky going, and then you open your hands up and just dig them under your armpit.
Speaker 1: Well know, your your thumbs go up. That's what I do. Yeah, like that. I don't know why I'm doing it. Oh my god, it looks like I'm touching my fripple, like like I'm a woman at the beach and my strap has snapped and I've.
Speaker 2: Got I mean, I'm not saying it looks bad, but my primary concern was, fuck, do his hands stink?
Speaker 1: Now? Well cause mine do?
Speaker 2: I just demonstrate and I was like, gay, she's a bit sweaty underneath.
Speaker 1: You know. In every one of my photo dumps, there is one photo with me with my arms like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are we gonna call it?
Speaker 1: What are we gonna call We've got the cheery clap, the pit push.
Speaker 2: It's pushing hands into your arm pit.
Speaker 1: The official pit push. Everyone cheery pit push, so straight under the pits, thumbs to the room.
Speaker 2: It also doesn't feel that comfortable, No, it you know what it is? The pit push here? It is.
Speaker 1: The truth is it's because I want to look like a like a buff man, because it makes me look hot. It makes me look like I'm powerfu all I can throw you around.
Speaker 2: Oh, I knew it. You practiced in the mirror, didn't you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How do I accentuate my muscles so.
Speaker 1: I don't even have muscles?
Speaker 2: You're like, Oh, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna create a pose where it looks like I'm replicating a bra, like my fingers are spaghetty strap holding your food?
Speaker 3: It does it?
Speaker 1: Does it? Actually?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: And if you need a demonstration, you won't have to dig very fucking deep at Mitch Cherry. There's so many photos throwing the pit push.
Speaker 1: You won't. I thought I had a good trip.
Speaker 2: How was the rest of the trip. That is just one thing I noticed.
Speaker 1: The trip was good. The trip was good.
Speaker 2: I should have been paying attention to what you were doing in the photos, but I was just so distracted by the pit push.
Speaker 1: I'll talk you therefore in my life to ridicule them and pull my happiness to today.
Speaker 2: It's just something I noticed.
Speaker 1: I had a great trial. I'm so very happy at the moment. Life is good. My mental health is in a good spot. Works good like I'm in a good spot. I went. You know, I love to shop. I spend. I like to spend. It's just a bad habit, but I do enjoy shopping. So in America, I wanted to go to all the brands, and I can't get here in Australia. Have you heard of Alo a l o. It's an active where brand is on. It's the new Lululam and everyone is it to Pilates, yes right, oh yeah, anyway, it's this bougie pilarts brand essentially. And I went to the place in the Grove, the big shopping center in LA and they had this Alo store and I thought, I'm gonna buy myself smacktive where you know the hot girl walks Pilarates now whatever, So I buy myself.
Speaker 2: I catch the threat under your pits?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly what do you have? Mittens?
Speaker 2: You have mittens?
Speaker 1: I said that they're like, sir six helps her. I'm like, don't worry, it's a simple joke. And this woman who was working at a classic American LA, sir, thank you for shopping at you know, so American, and she went, can I tempt you with the new alo supplement that we have. We're doing supplement and vitamins now. And I was like, oh cool, I'll have a free example. She's like, based on your aura, soir, no, I've chosen a vitamin for you today. Oh oh that's really sweet.
Speaker 2: What did she I brought.
Speaker 1: It with me here today. I'm going to hand it to you, Mitchell. This is exactly the vitamin that she handed me from Aloe. Just read it out what it says in front based on my aura. This is what she got.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what is it? Digest and de bloat? What a rat?
Speaker 1: D blow?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, D blow Like I'm a cane toe is a load?
Speaker 1: If she thinks so much? Well done said.
Speaker 2: However, it does it work?
Speaker 1: You can take it?
Speaker 2: Actually you need it.
Speaker 1: Don't even apple need my l D blot. What a fucking punch.
Speaker 2: In the garden that's in your bloated gap. I told like, I'm a corpse. I'm in going on a metal tray in the morgue.
Speaker 1: D bloat.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was one of the worst decisions in my life. Speaking of yoga, I went to I wanted to keep up my pilates while I was on holidays. I went to three different studios, one in Adelaide, one and Darmond one in Barali. Oh wow, Bali, Yeah, that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: No amount of air con can fucking combat the Barley heat.
Speaker 1: It was disgusting. Yeah, I can imagine out of my life really.
Speaker 2: And also I just wanted to fucking w forty the shit out of those reformer machines. They were not good, they were hard.
Speaker 1: Did you do reformer polities in Barley? Yeah? How did you do one class? Did you just pay for one class?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're going to get a casual pass?
Speaker 1: And how is your troop again? Jenna shut up? Yeah, but Mitchell anyway, the question on everyone's lips, Actually I want to know as well I do. Did you end up contracting Barley bus?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This was our last episode before we went on holidays. You guys kind of flagged that. Well, if one is douching with water from a tap, you can't do that in Balley because you can't even drink the water there. No, it's use it to clean out your clack. So I had not even thought about that. I'm glad you fucking flagged it, so obviously bottled water was the only option. But also it was so cruel because they had like those fucking things attached to the toilet, like the days the bedets, which those things, the pressure on those like they could put out a bush fire. Honestly, I do use it to wash away the fucking ants that were coming into my outdoor bathroom. But I like that is such a waste, isn't it. There's like an actual douche attached to the toilet and I couldn't even use it lest I get Barley Boots. Yeah, but it didn't happen. Why did you get Barley Bailly?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was so afraid of getting it that I was taking these like what are they called, like travel aid or travel e is or something or travel Anne.
Speaker 1: There you go, travel Aande. I've got a friend named Anna travel So it's like a tablet that.
Speaker 2: You take before each meal that just sort of lines your gut. And honestly, I'm still taking it in Australia because I was frankly doing far healthier ships in Balley than I ever have in Sydney. This ship was incredible, really, I was so proactive to not get barley boots that I went the other way. I was doing the healthiest ships of my life. Wow, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I'm still taking them in Sydney called travel Land.
Speaker 1: Can I have one?
Speaker 2: You see and pack here? Yeah? Why do you get the runs easily? Do?
Speaker 1: Of course I do? Look at me, I look like the kind of person has hard stools once in the years.
Speaker 2: I barely even needed to do one wipe after taking.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 4: Feeling I know.
Speaker 1: It's a horse tablet Jesus travel and travel, and.
Speaker 2: So it's meant to be if you're going overseas and you're eating unfamiliar food. But like, honestly, I've just taken now because they fucking work wonders. Forget metames.
Speaker 3: This is good ship travel anyway.
Speaker 2: So you you mentioned that you bumped into a few idiots about, didn't you? I did.
Speaker 1: I bumped into an idiot Jesse. I promise i'd remember his name in New York. He loves the show. I saw him in Brooklyn QDI with his boyfriend. So shout out to you, sure that's their name or you absolutely not. I don't even know. It could have been a girlfriend as well. Forget I forget also could have been a fever. Dream's very hot on the plane shout out. There was one more that was in my DMS. It was like I didn't want to come up and say hi and ruin your holiday. I'm like, come and tackle to the ground.
Speaker 4: Kure.
Speaker 2: That's weird. I get that a lot. But I don't have the most approachable face. No, I wouldn't be. I wouldn't be scared to approach you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm basically always posing for a selfie anyway, so I might just your camera in and put your cheek in. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Bush I bumped into a few of our idiots, especially back in Australia obviously Darwin and Adelaide and Harndorf.
Speaker 1: Even where a fox Handorf.
Speaker 2: It's just like forty minutes out of Adelaide. It's like a German inspired town. Oh sounds yeah, it's a tourist trap. Like nothing is open on weekdays. It's just for people to swad around in during the weekends. Yeah, it's like they're blue mountains basically.
Speaker 1: Okay, handoff sounds fun.
Speaker 2: But there was one person that almost recognized me. You know, They're like, oh, I don't know who the fuck you are. So this gorgeous, young drunk lady came up to me at the pub in Darwin and she's like, I know you, I know you, don't I know you from somewhere and I was like, I don't know. Maybe. She goes, wait, are you famous? I said nah, I wouldn't go that far, sweet, and I wouldn't go that far. And then my mate who I was with, goes, it's from TikTok and she goes, oh, yes, I've seen you on TikTok. No, don't tell me your name. Don't tell me your name. Don't tell me your name. I'm going to figure it out. So she fucked off back to her table. I was like, okay. Then I could see her on the phone. She's trying to figure out who I am. Eventually ten minutes passes and she comes back and says, yeah, I couldn't find ja. And I was like, oh, do you want me to just type my name into the search. So gives me the same bag.
Speaker 1: Oh and you see what she's typed?
Speaker 2: Yes, when I hit the third time, he brought up the history, of course, and she goes, no, don't look at that. Don't look at that, And I'm like, hang on, I've already seen it. So because she couldn't remember my name, she'd just use keywords oh not to try and find me on TikTok. Have a guess what she typed in?
Speaker 1: Okay, long hair, skinny girl.
Speaker 2: That's actually you pretty much nailed it.
Speaker 1: This is an offensive, this is a complimentary.
Speaker 2: She typed in word for word skinny, white boy, long hair, brown, and hurtfully, I don't come ups, come out, I want to search, right, what did you search? Tell me you guess guinea white boy, long haired, brown, jacob lord.
Speaker 1: He comes back, He nag, Oh, that's really funny.
Speaker 2: And guess who else I got mistaken for? When I was in Adelaide, we went to Mayory's Pop and the night club there. Oh, I got it's a hoot. And you know, you go through security, they check your ID, and then you go to a second desk where you pay for entry. At the second desk again, I got hit with I know you, I know you don't know.
Speaker 1: And you're at a gay bar. You think these are my people?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, And he goes, you don't have to pay. I'm gonna leave you in for free, and I was like really, and he goes, yeah, you're Luke Combs.
Speaker 1: Are you the country stuff? You're the country singer, country singer?
Speaker 2: And I was like, if it means I'm getting free entry, Yes, I am Luke.
Speaker 1: Come yeeho, yeeh, mate, yeh? Where do I park me cattle?
Speaker 4: That's me?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch. Yes. So, as we return to regular programming here, it.
Speaker 2: Is just me, back to bits.
Speaker 1: Balance is restored. Some would say, well, Jenna might disagree.
Speaker 3: I completely disagree.
Speaker 1: Jenna is still here, as we've established, and as you would have seen on these It Just Me socials and on the feed. Over the last few weeks, we've had a fill in show, The.
Speaker 3: Misfits highly successful.
Speaker 1: Well that's not what the ratings say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ratings I actually change.
Speaker 1: Well that's not what the press says either.
Speaker 2: Well you're ready for a Misfit reunion, Jenna, because they're joining us over the net right now. Yes, Oscar and Sam, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello you.
Speaker 3: I wish you were here.
Speaker 1: Oh I missive Jennas so much. Miss you guys. Hosted the show for two weeks. This is ridiculous, like the Friends Reunion with James Corden.
Speaker 6: Well for four weeks.
Speaker 1: Is what we thought. But I mean, I've heard rumors that there was a sort of bulk recording session, but we can go into that, right.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely not true. And I hate all the rumors to say that we didn't go to Japan. You could see it out the window.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I agree in the famously non windowed studios you could see it out the window. You guys, I do want to say, Mitch, and I don't want to be awful, thank you for filling it.
Speaker 2: No, you did. It's a huge favor. So on this is an air check, which is just us giving feedback. That doesn't mean you did a one shit job. But hey, if you reunite the Misfits and do this feeling thing again, you can take this on board as a way to improve. We've got a couple of notes, but overall fucking thrills with.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, it.
Speaker 6: Was a lot of fun, Like before we get into it, it was. It was really fun and rather intimidated, like going into an already established show and us doing our own things.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying, Oscar. I would imagine and you can speak to this, Jannel. What you guys did was almost King Charles would have felt when when his mother died and he had to he had to step up sort of with very little notice, with a men's pressure and public eye and men's wealth. Yes, and you and I mean you guys, you guys, you swim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, at first I was apprehensive and I didn't really want to do it, but as soon as we got in the studio, we just clicked. And I've never had that feeling before.
Speaker 2: Now, let's have a look at what our idiots have said. Overwhelmingly positive feedback, which is a good thing. Benson Roberts said Mitch's on Mondays and misfits on Wednesdays as an idea, fuck you, absolutely not trying to shave one of our days a week.
Speaker 5: Well that was a very quick note.
Speaker 1: You know that that will not be happening.
Speaker 2: And then Hannah Jones said, no way, give them their own day misfit Friday thoughts.
Speaker 6: Ah, yeah, I don't know that I'm in like you all know what.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows that I mentioned it.
Speaker 6: So it just depends on if Sam and General are on the same page.
Speaker 3: I would, I would prioritize it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's that's my first worry, right, is because immediately, Jenna, you've now got three shows to do and you're already feeling burnt out, and you're just like, oh, yes, sure about three shows?
Speaker 3: The three with here Monday Wednesday, and like, obviously I just ditch one of your days.
Speaker 2: Right, how about this? What if next time we're away you just feeling again? How's that you don't have to do it one a week because I can see the fear in Sam's eyes.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't do it just because I get to spend more time with my chicken.
Speaker 1: Oh a bunch of people that cry burn out as soon as they get one extra hour on their schedule. I'm shocked at how easy you guys can fit in a whole extra podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look at some more feedback from the idiots. Katrina Doncan said, OMG, misfits, you've mentioned added Deborah nineteen times in the first five minutes.
Speaker 1: What is she talking about?
Speaker 2: What's that? I'm not sure what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm not followed.
Speaker 2: There was also some shit about wishing people felt two percent better. I heard that, culty shit you pulled out of your ass off. I've never said that.
Speaker 6: No, that was my fault because I've watched Aul Smart what you know two percent fat.
Speaker 1: Real milk.
Speaker 6: So I just I just had that on the brain during the day and it didn't hit me until I heard it back.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've got a bit of personal feedback.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, let's get onto the notes. Yeah, that's how these air checks work. You would know, cheery working in radio and listen back to your work in front of you and then rip it to shreds in a way.
Speaker 1: That's what an aircheck is. It's you listen back to the product, and we critique and we give notes and then you improve.
Speaker 2: I just want to kick things off with a note of mine. I got a fat dose of deja voo listening to one of the episodes you did, because I thought that sounds familiar, Cheery. I want to see if this sounds familiar to you? Ready for this? This is part of the Misfits episode they had. Is it just you caller wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, isn't just me?
Speaker 2: Or does everyone enjoy the smell of their own fartsthy bitch.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? Right? That definitely smells familiar. That one doesn't, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It's do a little throwback to a moment when Mitch and I were here. It sounds awfully familiar, doesn't. It is just me smelling. It's kind of fun just you. You're filthy, unhinged bitch. Honestly, what's wrong with you? What?
Speaker 3: No, it's worded differently.
Speaker 2: No, it's different, filthy bitch, what's wrong with you? It's basically played jaryth Oska.
Speaker 1: Your response was word for word what Mitchell said.
Speaker 6: No, No, I will say I took someone's homework and just reworded it.
Speaker 3: Eg.
Speaker 2: I know you're from a theater background, but I don't think you realize when I asked you to feel in this wasn't an understudy role. You don't have to learn my script and repeat the lines exactly as the lead cast.
Speaker 6: Would exactly honestly, Like I just pulled a Malania Trump.
Speaker 1: I just took Michelle Obama's speech.
Speaker 2: Just got about that.
Speaker 1: I understand. I understand, but Sam, you don't get away with it, Sam put on forty kilo. It's just to fill in for me, which I thought is impressive.
Speaker 5: The opposite of those ambig Actually, yeah, I just what do.
Speaker 2: You want to ask? In all sincerity? Who put that fucking call to wear? Because Sam barely listens to the podcast, he might not have known that it was no a topic we'd already covered.
Speaker 1: Who was doing the bulk of the producing? Who produced that call?
Speaker 2: That called? Where executive produced the country?
Speaker 4: Well, I believe well I put that call to air because I thought it was hilarious. However, the source of that caller was from a another person.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it was clearly Jenner.
Speaker 5: You don't want to name names.
Speaker 1: Wait, you were the only person in the room for both calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were present. We run that bit of audio every few weeks in our show opener. You should know that that's been done before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but I was under pressure and I had someone else, but then they dropped out. So I got Meagan, who works with us.
Speaker 1: And it feels over trade the open. Wow, here they are. This is the downfall of the Misfits. They're all chummy, chummy, we all love each other, but your work. This is what it's like working with Jenna. Guys, really, people.
Speaker 3: Like, oh no, she's not getting a message. She was actually getting a message, well taking it all so that.
Speaker 2: Talking about I don't even listen that that was part of it. She's in the middle of a massa.
Speaker 1: That's one thing I've got with these guys. No context, given the socials clips that I saw all over social media. Here it is long awaited, cat Ai, long awaited.
Speaker 2: I don't know who I had heard that episode. I was like, what the fuck? Because I was tagged in it too.
Speaker 6: Well, all I'm going to say is that goes to show how supported you were that you didn't even listen to the episode and you start questioning no context.
Speaker 2: Well, so if you listen, I'll be the first suit me. I didn't listen to all of them, but I listened to, like, I think the first couple.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so did I. And this is a personal gripe I have with you. Oscar.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, don't know child care.
Speaker 1: I think you guys did really well, truthfully, but something that you kept doing, Oscar was referring to past moments on the podcast as if you were there for them. You just kept going, yes, when we do pig week, oh yes, when we take the calls, when we do in is it just you? And it just it was. It was very sweet. But it's kind of like if an elf was talking about Christmas and got all excited and said, yes when we deliver the toys or when we fly in the night, not fucking Santa.
Speaker 3: Pretend you don't mean he's my Santa.
Speaker 2: You want to talk. Don't be mean, Jenny. You're the one that just keeps throwing it in our face that you prefer working with the myths bits over us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, while we're on the topic, can you believe this? Mitchell I was rejected as a guest from my own podcast I was on, so was I. I was meant to be on episode four, but they bumped me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they bump me for episode one. Fuck that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I message Jenner and said, hey, are you guys still recording Thursday? Because Mitch went away before me and I was still here doing my radio show.
Speaker 2: It's to proceed to tell us not to be rude.
Speaker 1: And then I said, no, no, record, don't.
Speaker 3: Be rude to my chickens. You can be rude to anyone else.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't you think no?
Speaker 6: You know right, Well, all I'll say is that in terms of episode four, there was a scheduling conflicts. From my end, I had a lot of doctor appointments that I could.
Speaker 1: Of course, we hope you are. I wasn't.
Speaker 6: No, I wasn't in good health at one point, so I hope you feel awful now.
Speaker 2: But no, I didn't even.
Speaker 6: Know that you asked about that one, so I can't speak for that.
Speaker 2: Who did you ask about it? One? Who rejected you?
Speaker 1: Jenna? I said, I said, are you recording tomorrow? Yeah, that's true as planned, And Jenna said, no Friday, no budging, No.
Speaker 2: That's your day off. It is.
Speaker 1: Well, I was flying away. I couldn't. I was flying Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going to change the date that we are recording.
Speaker 1: For the host of the show that I would. No, it's all right. It was a nice break. It was a nice break from our show, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: You know it was. It was a good break, and I'm glad that you guys kept our seats. One many other feedback from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just fucking pissed off that you guys when you wanted to go what was it called chappin.
Speaker 3: In pappen or something yappen and Japan.
Speaker 1: Yappen in Japan. We won't go into the cultural nuances of how that felt like, I know.
Speaker 2: It's not, but it just felt racist.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Felt technically No, it was just fucking getting real close.
Speaker 1: You know, like, oh, let's do Bindi or in India like even though it's okay, it feels wrong.
Speaker 3: No. It was a great story arc that came from my first gym and as the radio professionals with no which you don't, story arcs important keep people listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's good story successful. Yeah it was. It was successful people. There was a lot of cut through.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't have been as successful if you hadn't just thrapped my time off to get the merch on the website, just saying I played a part.
Speaker 1: Here's what I what. I take issue with the fact that to get funding for chappin and yappen and yeah sorry, y happen in Japan.
Speaker 2: Happened in your lapin Yeah yeahs like.
Speaker 1: Last night, I did not even get approached when you were trying to dip into our extremely hefty kidio and I'll have you know I have just as much kidio access as Mitchell Kubs that's true, fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: Sexual so you don't anymore. I forgot to tell you they sent a replacement card. I'll have to give you the new dtail.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: But also jokes on these misfit dickheads because all the merch on our website just goes into the kidio, which we've not given them access to anyway, So we're actually just fucking made money off you idiots.
Speaker 4: Well, i'd say cheriousing as you're very much you know now saying there's a potential that we could have reached out to you. We've said in the final episodes of the Misfits podcast that we're planning a real Japanese trip for Christmas, So would you be able to fund that?
Speaker 2: Wait, don't fucking book a holiday of a Christmas. That's time we need you to come back.
Speaker 3: No where we're doing the episodes from Japan. Okay, and Oscar's really generous latest grinder hookup has offered to a company US and teach us Japanese.
Speaker 1: Lovely. Well, all I was saying was I'm the fun dad. I'm very frivolous with the spending. So if you had come to me, you'd all be in kimonos.
Speaker 3: True, No, we wouldn't have got a response. You would all that's not true. That's not true.
Speaker 1: Very quiet from chilcken Oscar as well, I will point out, Wow, yes, I really don't have much.
Speaker 3: Chilkin.
Speaker 2: Just a weeedle girl. I'm just a weirdle girl.
Speaker 6: Well, well you'd know if you listened.
Speaker 2: So that's all I'm gonna say. Yeah, I think I did hear that episode, and I hadn't know what was going on with the little girl.
Speaker 5: Neither did I and I was there.
Speaker 1: Like you said, were well done overall, very impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, overall, it was very positive feedback. If it's a couple of little notes, and then don't fucking take the words right out of my mouth next time, exactly. And if anything, we had fomo, we'd love to join the Misfits next time. You're an act correct, Oh, that's great.
Speaker 6: That'd be good fun having all of us, I mean, having all of us in the studio would be just really fun in general.
Speaker 2: And will there be you next time? Are you happy to do this again if we have more time off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, And I'll choose my wording different next time.
Speaker 2: Oh please, no, all of it run it through the run it through with the saurus. That's hard to say with the list. God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they're well done, and the IgM family loved it, which is all we want.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm very proud of you, miss Fits. Well done we are and we appreciate.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, God, thank you.
Speaker 2: Any feedback for us at all?
Speaker 5: Yeah, more time off would be great?
Speaker 2: Actually yeah yeah, Actually there's one final don't I forgot? This isn't a question, Jenner, It's more just an FII. I have added a dollar to the sweage on your behalf.
Speaker 3: I know know, as I made it clear it was my podcast now and the time, so I do not have.
Speaker 2: To, she mentioned, and Amanda.
Speaker 3: I did that intentionally because it's my podcast. No, it was my I was one of the misfits, and so during that time.
Speaker 2: I actually know. Here's how it works from my point of view. Let's just say like where Coals the Coals Group, and there's a company wide policy that you can't grope your colleagues, and then there's some smug fucking store manager at a Coal's Express.
Speaker 1: Being like, nap my store, my rules correct, bend.
Speaker 2: Iver, Sweet, I expect you to uphold the company policies even when we're not here.
Speaker 3: No, I disagree.
Speaker 5: So what you're saying is that where liquor land?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, correct, you guys all.
Speaker 2: Red bottle, whatever the fuck in.
Speaker 6: I will say in Jenner's defense, I did say to her she can go for it if she wants that.
Speaker 2: You're called to make bub got it?
Speaker 1: No, I just think you guys. I mean, there's been no thank you from the three of you, none at all. Well, actually there has, but you didn't see it. I did a massive post on.
Speaker 6: The let me unblock you and so yeah, there was a thank you post there.
Speaker 1: Oh God, just no jokes aside.
Speaker 2: You did very well, Yeah, and genuinely thank you.
Speaker 1: It was great to have some familiar voices voices on the feed while we were away.
Speaker 4: Ah, well, we're very happy to have I mean personally we're not. But it's great that you're here.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, listen, first week back done dusted, guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us, Misfits and idiots. It's great to be back with you. We'll be back again on Monday.
Speaker 1: Great thing back with you, Mitchell. I've missed you to god. You can leave us a five star review. We will love it. Five stars. Apple Podcast, Spotify. I'm glad you've got one of those in Oscar towards the very end of the show, which was good. I'm glad get our extra five stars baby, and we'll see you all in a week.
Speaker 2: Catch you then, idiots, by bye bye.
Speaker 3: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to a d D Brief. Our secret segment on the end underlined misfits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck it's EG one. Oh one, we've done it since show number one, the secret segment.
Speaker 4: I didn't know there was that much commitment to the BIT. To be honest with you, we've been committed since the start.
Speaker 1: Of the show.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Sam, I'm not blaming you in a way because I'm self aware enough to admit that you don't fucking listen to our show when you're not on it, NA, so you don't realize that we've committed to the bit oscar. Maybe it slipped your mind, but Jenna, who is here every single fucking episode with them, that's where you should have put your foot in and said Sam, Sam made we're gonna talk about it at.
Speaker 3: The start of the episode. It's just I was having so much fun that I forgot about all the former rules.
Speaker 1: Listen if you knew here, this is the secret segment we've done since show number one, and we do not talk about it in the main show. It's just for the loyalty. It's just for those that are smart enough to stick around and realize there's still more showing.
Speaker 2: How dare you leak our company secrets?
Speaker 1: He did that? You know what? That's like the newest hiary at KFC walking out with a megaphone and going oregano.
Speaker 2: Soaker, Like, no, we don't talk about.
Speaker 5: That, at least we know now.
Speaker 2: So now it's all right, And like we said, it's an air check. It's little things for next time.
Speaker 1: Slap on the wrist, it's a slap on the wrist. It's nothing more, can be better.
Speaker 2: Let you get back to work. Sorry, we've held you up for oscars.
Speaker 4: In the meat room, you look like it's looked like like an al Qaeda video. He's being held captive.
Speaker 1: Now it looks like he's coming to his life from uber grave. Are you all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 6: I'm just in the I'm just hiding in the stock room because it's the only quiet place in the whole place.
Speaker 1: So got it all right?
Speaker 2: I thought on a positive note. I actually thought that Oscar did a good job at like the anchoring side of it.
Speaker 1: Kept it very good. Yeah, I did not, because it's not easy to do and actually it's very hard to make it look seamless as you push through and try to churn along with a show.
Speaker 2: So you did that very well, especially trying to shut Genner out. My god, what you have a read book before every show.
Speaker 1: I've never heard a more vocal Jenna thought she had a weave ivy and or she's had a fucking monster and anything drink because she was on.
Speaker 6: Some well I found out on the show that she doesn't drink coffee. And the way that my jaw.
Speaker 2: Drops, oh you know that. But bah bah bah. We've been doing this podcast for years and often I'll pop to the cafe and I'll say, do you want a coffee?
Speaker 1: Maybe it gets a hot chocolate.
Speaker 2: Thanks. You've never once said I don't drink coffee.
Speaker 3: No, I always get an almond hot chocolate.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: I think I know because I'm here at work.
Speaker 2: You've never said to me that you don't drink coffee. That is so, how the fuck do you get up early without drinking coffee? That is bizarre.
Speaker 3: Oh you never listen to me.
Speaker 2: I swear you've never told me you don't drink coffee. I always offer, and she just goes, no thanks.
Speaker 3: Because I've already had my hot chocolate.
Speaker 2: Wow, how do you actually do these early hours without drinking coffee? Genuine question.
Speaker 3: I just don't like coffee on my tongue.
Speaker 1: Would you go on, mocker?
Speaker 2: That's like Gateway coffee half hot chocolate, halfcare.
Speaker 1: But like, what about a week coffee?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want coffee.
Speaker 1: What about tea? The caffeine's really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like my hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll sick with it if it works for you, works for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be the cure to her burnout, getting hooked on caffeine.
Speaker 1: True trying it guys. Well that was all we had. Nothing else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll let you go, misfits. Sorry for brating you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: I think it was rather a light a light tapping, to be honest, you know, I had I had a message going, can't wait for you to rip into the misfits, and I genuinely.
Speaker 2: Don't have anything to rip into them about. Just a couple of little.
Speaker 3: Notes I'd like to see that message.
Speaker 1: I can show the message. There was another message that I got from Haley that said train wreck, but I did love it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was the brief. Actually, that's what we're going.
Speaker 2: To be fair.
Speaker 1: That's what we said. We said we wanted to be a train wreck, but be lovable, which.
Speaker 2: Is just like a regular podcast anyway.
Speaker 3: I actually love that.
Speaker 1: Well done, guys. Ask your back to work. They're sam back to being handsome and thank you.
Speaker 5: It's a full time job.
Speaker 1: Chat to you sooner, see your baby.
Speaker 6: I chook it.
Speaker 2: That Oscar was actually upset by that.
Speaker 1: I think he went quiet and he was actually upset.
Speaker 2: Was it his phone playing up again or was it just actually just didn't have anything to say to it.
Speaker 3: Tried so hard. No, you just brought him down, and we did.
Speaker 2: It's just very we're working with you guys.
Speaker 1: Also, I'll be honest with you, you didn't really talk about the shows. If it's his as much. I just came up with that Santa Claus joke earlier and even told b John a messenger, I said, mit your voice note with that. Oh, and I want to bring it in. It's a funny joke. That was quote funny thank you. He's all right. You know what, I actually didn't even get to say that. I think he looks very handsome with his new buzz cut.
Speaker 2: You're back pedaling, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Do you ask Stephen? I genuinely said, Oscar looks should have done it years ago. He looked so good to shaved hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it. It really suits I notice as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in that photo shoot you guys did did you have a wind fan? It looked like convercept your diaphram. Sam was caught in fucking hurricane bert Bertie whatever.
Speaker 2: Beryl my photo shoot you mean the cover No, the cover art.
Speaker 1: Was the photoshopped like old English one. Yeah, right, but they did a photo shoot here in the desk where Sam was mid laugh. He was doing the cherry pit sniff. Jenna was standing there.
Speaker 2: Lives had a broom and so the pit the pitch push is the one where it goes under the arms.
Speaker 1: Can you do it? Jenna?
Speaker 2: The pits and so she did it earlier, but.
Speaker 1: Jenna has tits, so it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I've done it again, mate. My pits are going to stink after that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's the tie pen. You've got wet you've got wet pit do I yeah, look a wet drop ont of pit.
Speaker 2: Oh bugger, I'll just let it dry. I don't need the fucking.
Speaker 1: Saying don't waste it. They're very they're not very foot.
Speaker 2: It is in my purse. I've been carrying it around waiting for the day. I have a saying it's a really good gift.
Speaker 1: I ned I wanted to get you in Vegas. Actually I did. I did actually get on for you, but I didn't bring itgs. You walk through the street and they give you you've been a Vegas minch. They give you cards with naked women with sex workers you can book, and I was trying to get one that.
Speaker 2: Sectually didn't hand me one of those did. That's all what was going on. But they were like, let's not waste paper here, it's going to book one of our slaves.
Speaker 3: I handed it to me.
Speaker 1: Of course they did. They gave one to me as well, and my.
Speaker 2: Mum, I thought you were swingers, l and swing.
Speaker 1: As I was waiting, I was collecting them because I wanted to get one that said Jenna. But there was and it was a lot of sandy, a lot of Braxton destiny, hope in that, No, Jenna disappointed. No, Mitchell. Actually, I when I was in Vegas, everyone was like, you need to get today Tics, you need to get to day Tics. It's an app that you guys are across.
Speaker 3: I I've got it.
Speaker 1: I really yeah. Oh okay, well didn't get it.
Speaker 3: With Sydney stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Really yeah. Oh. I downloaded it and and I was like, what can I get last minute.
Speaker 2: Lady Gager tickets to see Lady Garge the jazz and Piano.
Speaker 1: She was there the final two performances when I was in town. And you didn't six hundred dollars US?
Speaker 2: So do you realize what I paid to go to her? Fucking vague? Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you actually pay more than that?
Speaker 2: It was like, I think it was one point four grand a ticket, yeah, because I booked in advance. But then when I was there, I went onto day Tis and I was like, well six hundred it's practically a bargain at this point. So I went twice. Oh my god, I don't know, got scammed? Remember that. I remember I was on the phone to my mum crying, like scam.
Speaker 1: I got scammed too. Caesar's Palace, my friend Christian we go get pizza. Right, we're walking through the strip. We're starving, so we stop and get pizza at this fucking pizza driant and then she's got six slices left and she's like, I really want to keep it, and I'm like, baby, you're on holidays, Like come on, we're not home.
Speaker 2: Sean would do that a lot, and annoy not be able to finish his fucking harnd Off giant Schnitzel, put it in a bloody container and then leave it in the hotel for you.
Speaker 1: He has no.
Speaker 2: Intention of returning to it.
Speaker 1: So Kristen goes, I want to keep this pizza. I'm like in Vegas. She's like, I want to whatever it is, your holiday, take it. So she's got this box, mind you, We've got to walk the whole strip, so with sight seeing, going through the Venetian, walking through the canals, and she's holding this fucking oily pizza barx. I'm like, good for you. So lesbian coded, but.
Speaker 2: Whatever, what is lesbian about leftover pizza? Just like remember my lesbian because I also love a good left over. Now it's just so resourceful, you know, like I just it's good for them.
Speaker 1: So we're in the hotel room and we get there, open the minibar fridge and it's one of those shallow fridges, like it's probably no more than ten centimeters deep for one row of drinks. Yeah, and we go, fuck, oh, well, chuck it out. She's like, no, I want to keep the pizza. So she opens it, gets on her knees and puts the individual pieces of pizza on top of every coke can.
Speaker 2: Like this, oh what not even a napk in between.
Speaker 1: On top of a can of coke on top of a can of sprute, on top of a box of pringles, on top of a bottle of champagne. And I'm like, whatever, you.
Speaker 2: Want to finish the pizza, bitch.
Speaker 1: I thought. We go to check out and I go, don't forget the pizza. We don't want to get in trouble. So she takes the pizza off, she throws it out. We go, we go to check out, and they go, sir, you enjoyed.
Speaker 3: Your stay at Caesar's Palace, Belsa guess.
Speaker 1: I was like so much fun. She's like, just closing up the bill. We've got the parking. I'm like, uh huh, check, we've got the fee, that you've already bood viya A GOODA. I'm like, yep, good And she's like, we also have the mini bar feet coming out to two hundred and ninety US dollars. What what mini buffee?
Speaker 2: But you didn't take anything, did you?
Speaker 1: That's right? And I said, we didn't touch anything. That's an error. She's like, sir, how many barus are weight sensitive?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's one of those.
Speaker 1: And I went, oh no, she's we didn't take anything, but you put something on top of it. She's like, that would have set off the trigger, even if it's more or less weight, because people fill them back up with water, so whatever the weight change is a.
Speaker 2: Bottle of wine at the bottle of and then you want to pop it in the fridge? Are they going to not allowed?
Speaker 1: Not allowed?
Speaker 3: That's so.
Speaker 1: So we didn't drink it, so could you just scrub it? And she's like, well, sir, an investigation will now have to take place. I'm like, okay, so much can six bits of pizza away? Really exactly? That's what I thought. So anyway, we had to pay it and they're going to refund us at the end of the investigation, which we haven't heard.
Speaker 2: From yet investigation.
Speaker 1: I know, a little fucking Caesar's Palace investigate.
Speaker 2: We run out of time today, but we're calling those bastards next week. Yeah. Maybe dying and fucking furious on your behalf.
Speaker 1: That's Mitchell dot loves Vegas. Her last international trip was to Vegas.
Speaker 2: I bet she's a Trump voter.
Speaker 3: She saw Elvis live in Vegas, the first ever resident.
Speaker 1: Wait.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you didn't go to the Gaga show. Well you're an idiot, don't you know?
Speaker 1: But can I just say, hand on heart. One of the best musicals I've ever seen in my life is Titanic. So gay, it's so brilliant. It's coming to Australia. You must see Titanic.
Speaker 2: It's so good. Oh wait, I fucking will with bells. It's It's like a ven diagram of all my interests. Titanic musical theater bitterly. I don't know if Celendion is one of my interests, but I'm interested enough. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do get her confused with Shanaia, But you're a Shania girl.
Speaker 2: They couldn't be more different.
Speaker 1: Shania Twain Celine Dion, same rhythm, Shania Twain, Celene Dion, same.
Speaker 2: Lyrics, Shanaia is three, Twain is one. Certain Dion's two to two, but all up for syllables and title correct. So do you also confuse Celendion with Jenna Benton?
Speaker 1: No, often you've got stiff persons as well. That gets so deeply good.
Speaker 2: She's the hybrid because she's a bit horse girl like Shanaia. Yes, Jenna is Celendion and Twain.
Speaker 1: Reincarnated, but they're.
Speaker 2: Both inlive and well, well, no life.
Speaker 1: Should we texted it and say you did well?
Speaker 2: If you want, I think you should. We're actually on the misfit side. You realize this division was created by them.
Speaker 1: Do we think we're gonna let them come back?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I'm happy for them to do it?
Speaker 3: I'm right here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm talking to my co host and co owner of the conglomerate that is Is it just me?
Speaker 2: It's just the board. I know, I'm happy for them to do it in Japan. Yeah, well, I'm certainly not coming to Japan with you. No, my ADHD medications are legal there. I'm not fucking going there ever. What Yeah, my fucking psychiatrist had to like bail one of his clients out of prison there one of his clients.
Speaker 3: That's going to happen to me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'll podcast. Maybe you should go to Japan.
Speaker 3: I'll bring all my medication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's a bit tricky, the medication overseas.
Speaker 1: I didn't take my vitamins away and I really felt it. I leave on vitamins and I I love it. Rattle in the morning. I'm full of them.
Speaker 3: You got your alo one?
Speaker 1: No, I gave that to Mitchell my degas d bloat. How offensive, I know, deep bloat.
Speaker 2: Anyway, should we get out of here, I think we should thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Idiots. We simply love you.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you for at least two percent better today. That's all so we do.
Speaker 1: I you around here. You can get our Facebook group. It's where the conversation continues. We have a very active community, idiots, and you can comment on the show. There's a if there's a thought you've had, guaranteed another idiot's had it too, and there's a thread about it. So go on and join the community and have a chat. It's very fun.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you in the group and we will catch you back on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yep, see that idiot. Bye.
Speaker 2: Bye Bye.
Speaker 3: Is It Just Me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.