Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and a welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. I'm Laura and I'm Brittany, and this is our down, a dirty, sexy, little short and sharp episode where we answer your deep, dark and burning questions.
Speaker 2: It's really weird when we do this record and I look at you sitting in my house where I'm usually sitting.
Speaker 1: It's like recording inception. Well, I'm glad that you find it weird. Today you have terrible reception, just going to put it out there and I can hear you fine, but I'm looking at poor connection error with Wi Fi. Okay, so that's obviously my servar can't d anything about that over here. Just so you guys know, we're trying to run this entire podcast off European Wi Fi at the moment, and it's all based hotel to hotel depending on brit Is. So it's dicey, but I'm making it happen.
Speaker 2: So I'm currently well. Last week was Spain and the Wi Fi was so dodgy there. I was a bit disastrous. I had to just use roaming data, so my bank's gonna love that. Next month this time I'm in England and the WiFi is brilliant for me. So but I am coming to you from Wimbledon, and Wimbledon has actually started, so that's very, very exciting. It started yesterday. Jordan's supposed to play today in like three hours, but he because of the rain, he's been canceled till tomorrow. So that's about all that's happening online. I'm going to tennis every day. It is the only time I'm allowed out of my hotel. I've had six COVID tests this week alone, so I went from not having had a COVID test before I left, which I don't actually know how I got that far. I don't know how I've worked through the whole pandemic first hand with COVID and then didn't even have a test. Now I'm getting six a week, so that's pretty bonkers.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot has changed here since we last spoke. So if you guys listen to Tuesday's episode we spoke at the start, we were like, oh, Sydney lockdown, so depressing, and now three quarters of Australia in lockdown. So welcome one, welcome all.
Speaker 2: We're here. We're in it together.
Speaker 1: But if you listen to Tuesday's episode and you were thinking, why are the girls only speaking about Sydney. It's because at the time when we record it, it literally was only Sydney that was affected. So I'm so sorry that it's now taken over. Australia really escalated quickly.
Speaker 2: I go to bed here in the time zone and I woke up and all of Australia was in a lockdown.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's pretty much how we felt even though we were here, so nothing was different. But guys, you know what this episode is. This is our short sharp episode where we answer your questions. Thank you to every single person who has written in a question for today's episode. But before we get into that, I just want to bring something up that has gone down in the Facebook discussion group. So if you guys aren a member, jump on it's Life Uncut discussion group.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think we've all had an experience at some point or another when it comes to catfishing. Now, I'm talking like, maybe you've been online dating and you've seen a profile and gone like, oh, that looks a bit dicey, or maybe you've even found out that someone's taken your photos and use them to set up their own sort of you know, online dating profile. I feel like a lot of us would have experienced that at some time or another. Now this happened in the Facebook group, and I think this is also a testament to just how big the Facebook group has gotten. So one of our followers had posted something in the Facebook group and she was calling out on behalf of her friend to try and get to the bottom of a profile that her friend had matched with. So here it is, guys, So my friend thinks that maybe she's being catfish by this guy on Tinder. Does anyone happen to know this person in these pictures? A lot of things she tells me seems to be super suss and screams out red flags. He says he doesn't have social media except he has Snapchat, and when he uploads a story it's always from his camera role. It's never just from what he's doing in the day. Surely someone has to know him or the people in the photos who are with him. So this post garnered so many comments and people were trying to get to the bottom of it, people giving their two cents about how weird it is that he's saying he doesn't have Instagram but he's got Snapchat. Wait for it, So Not only did we get to the bottom of who this guy is, one of our other followers commented on that post and said, guys, this is my boyfriend insert's name, tags her boyfriend and says she's definitely getting catfished. I am so proud that we have such a strong community that this sort of FBI investigation can take place and we can save We can save you and your girlfriends from all the heartbreak we are we're providing.
Speaker 2: As actually anything can happen in a Lifeline cut discussion group. That's incredible. But are we sure and I'm just saying this, I haven't read all the comments. Are we sure that it is a catfish and the boyfriend wasn't outed for cheating?
Speaker 1: No, we are one hundred percent sure that this is a catfish. Not only did she tag her boyfriend, she was in the picture with her boyfriend, it was a completely different name. And this leads me into my next thing. So, guys, this is just like the most amazing hot tip that I had never ever heard of. And everybody who has read this I think had their minds blown. So somebody else has gotten onto this post and written if you have the person's phone number, So even if you're not sure if you're being catfished or not. If you have gotten to the point where you guys are texting offline and you actually have their phone number, what you can do is that you can set up a draft OSCO payment to their phone number on Netbank. So what this will do is it'll give you the first letter of their first name and the first letter of their surname, which means that you can then figure out if the names match that you've been given and if the names don't match, well, we have ourselves a catfish ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I am actually obsessed with catfishing, so I don't know if you're with what we're doing it. There's a show. There's a show called Catfish, and I love it so much because, as this guy Neve, if you got everyone, it's been around like twenty years, but ultimately this one guy was burned. His name's Neveh's ultimately burned who was catfish? So he started his own show. And now people that think they've been catfish and can't get to the bottom of it, they come to him and he investigates and finds out I am obsessed with it. I would love to do an episode on catfishing. Laura's not quite there yet, but I think we can break her. But I've actually been on both ends. I have been catfished, but I called them out pretty soon because I could tell. And I have also been My profile's been used for catfishing. So when I was online dating last year, there was this one time that someone must have been going hardcore being Britney, because I all of a sudden, all these text messages. Everyone that I was matching was saying things like, ah, we meet again. Things are gonna get spicy this time, like things like this, and I was like, well hey, I was like this, excuse excuse me? Are you taking me out for spicy tie? I'm not sure what's happening here or all these people started to say, and then it started to get a bit nasty. People were like, oh, you actually gonna meet me this time? Or are you just gonna drag me along for a while? And I was like, oh fuck. I was like, I have not matched with any of these people. Someone's using my profile and I was like, look, I'm so sorry, I don't know who you are. They're like, yeah, a likely story, and I'm like no, I don't know who you are. Wait, did anybody like give you any more information? Were they using your profile and using your name or were they just using your images? They must have been using your entire like person. Yeah, so both. So the reason it finally came out was I got a dm from a girl in my phone with a screenshot of my profile. Right. She was in a relationship and her boyfriend's friend had come over and was like, I'm talking to Brittany. I'm talking to Brittany blah blah blah blah blah. And she was listening to the podcast, so she knew that, like I was seeing someone else. And she was like, I don't think that's Brittany and is like, yeah it is. And she was like, asked to send you a photo, And all the photos that was being sent to this guy were photos that were obviously just taken from my Instagram all the internet. They weren't, like ever photos of me. And she's like, bro, you're not, I'll just dm R. So she damned me. And she's like, are you talking to this guy because he thinks that you're gonna like run off and get married. And I was like, oh my god, can you please tell him that that's not me. I don't know who he's talking to. So someone was going hardcore with my name and my photos. Well, this is the power of the Facebook Life on Card group. I am so proud of you guys.
Speaker 1: Also, I mean, I shared this story back in season one, but I'm going to share it again briefly for anyone who hasn't heard it. The only time that I've had like a severe catfishing go on. I was in Sydney and I had a friend of mine who was online dating. He was in Yuar and he screenshot these pictures and it was obviously me. They'd gone on to Facebook and they'd taken and just kind of like streamed all my pictures and put all my pictures onto an online dating profile on Tinder. Now, the girl's name was Katinka. They put an extra ten years on my age, so like you did me dirty Katinka. Wait, this was her profile handle. Katinka enjoyed jazz, deep blues, some other house music, and anal. He was a fucking good time, is what I'm going to tell you. But I feel like we've covered enough catfishing. At the intro of this episode, we're going to get into your questions. We've picked out some real rippers for you today. I quite enjoyed the vagina one, so stick around for that one. And yeah, thanks to everybody who was sent in a question for this episode. If you want to send one for next week's episode, all you have to do is slide on into our DMS on Instagram.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, let's get into the questions. I'm going to kick smart with question number one. Say's best friend's Bucks party will be seven weeks after our baby is born. I have told him that I don't think it's appropriate to go, as we would have just had a newborn baby, and as we are based in Melbourne and the Bucks is on the Gold Coast. I have said that I am not comfortable with the timing, but at the end of the day, it's up to him. He has said he doesn't want to disappoint his friends, and that my sister can stay overnight and help in his absence. What do you guys think? Is this okay? Is this not okay? Help? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think this is such a tricky one because, on one hand, I understand.
Speaker 2: Especially if it's your first child.
Speaker 1: Why you feel and want your partner to be there. On the other side, I can completely understand why he wants to be at his best friend's Bucks party. Can you make a compromise? Can he go for one night? He's obviously offering you solutions where somebody can come and stay and help where you know you're not going to be on your own, You're going to have that extra support. So if he met halfway in this said Okay, I'm going to go for one night two days, is that enough of a compromise. And if it's not, and the fact is not so much that you need the help, but the fact is that you just absolutely don't want him to go on the Bucks party, if you kind of like have to sit with yourself and unpack it a little bit. If the real issue is that it's a Bucks party, not the fact that he's going away and leaving you for a night, or the fact that you know you won't have the support. If the issue is actually the Bucks party, then maybe there's more conversation around trust that's loaded into this as well. I think that this might be a bit of a twofold question. Yeah, look, this is a tricky one, and I don't have a newborn baby. I have never had a newborn baby, so you know.
Speaker 2: I can't put myself in the position firsthand, But if this is your first child, I do wonder if maybe you have like higher levels of anxiety because you don't know what it's going to be like, you don't know if you're gonna be able to cope for a night. And they are normal, one hundred percent normal feelings, like I imagine the anxiety would be through the roof because it's a whole new experience. I think, what Laura, that is true as well? Though. Is it just that it is a Bucks party? Because there are a lot of people, A lot of women are uncomfortable with their partners going on Bucks parties for a multitude of reasons. I think with this one, I think if it was me, I think I'd come to some compromise. I do think that I would let him go. It is seven weeks after and it is his best friend, and he has offered you a solution with your sister, I think that I would ask for compromise. I think I would say, can you just go for one night? Could you fly up on the Saturday, have the Bucks party Saturday night, and then come back on the Sunday. So it's hopefully not that much longer than twenty four hours that you would be on your own.
Speaker 1: And also, I guess the big thing with this is, like, you never want to be in a situation with your partner where you're telling them what they can and can't do. Like you never want to say to your partner, you're not going on a Bucks party, You're not doing this. You want to explain to your partner why something upsets you, why you would hope that maybe they would try to see things from your perspective. But at the same time, like, the most important part of this is compromise and if you trust him and there is no issue with him going on a Bucks party from that perspective, as in, like you're not worried about the idea of their being strippers or all the other shit that can get loaded into a bus party, which I think that for a lot of people, it is a very sort of tricky conversation to have. I think there are a lot of women out there who feel uncomfortable by their partners going on Bucks parties, and I to be honest, don't blame them. It kind of a situation or depends on the group of friends. It depends on the guy. It depends on what your history is like with them. They can be tricky situations. However, if you were in a healthy, really trusting relationship and your partner is trustworthy, then they shouldn't be something that you're scared of your partner going on. From my perspective of having a baby.
Speaker 2: It's fucking hard.
Speaker 1: The six weeks seven week mark is hard. The sleep debt has caught up to you. You still have all the hormones going crazy. For me personally, Matt had Dancing with the Stars when we had Lola, and he wasn't home a lot, like there was a lot of time that he was out, and I would say that the five weeks six week mark was when things really came crashing down for me. And I guess in my perspective towards having kids was kind of like, you know what, clear the schedule because we just don't know what it's going to be like. So I don't want you to have things in your plan or in your itinery that can't be shifted. I think a one night compromise and having some extra support and help at your house is really the answer, and maybe him coming to the table with trying to bring a solution and not just leave you feeling abandoned or leaving you feeling like you're not going to be able to cope in that situation.
Speaker 2: I think the other thing too, just to add one last thing. Everything that you said, Laura, I agree with, But I think the last thing is you one hundred percent don't know what the situation is going to be. You don't know how your life is going to be. You don't know how the baby will be. You don't know if you're going to have a level of depression after the child, which is we all know is very common. So I think what you need to do is have the conversation with your partner and both be really supportive of each other. I think you need to say, look, it's not that I don't want you to go because I don't want you to have fun. The reason is I just feel a bit anxious and concerned about being on my own and about the unknown and not knowing how about you. You know, you go for the one night, We make a compromise. You go for the one night, but if when the time comes, if I'm not in a good place, So if I'm not in a good headplace and the baby's not cooperating and life is a ship fight, you might need to look at not going and pulling out last minute. So I think just have that adult conversation on the table and look at all options, knowing that if push comes to shove, he will be there and he will be happy to cancel. So I think that's the conversation you need to have. Because also in any relationship, and I know this from experience, the second you start to put the demands on your partner in any way and I mean him on you, you and her starting to say yes, you can do this, No you can't, I don't want to do this, there's going to eventually be a level of resentment that builds up, feeling like they're being controlled or you're being controlled. And again I'm not just saying that he's going to feel this because you're saying this. I'm just saying in all aspects of a relationship, I think it's really important in the way you have the conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming to you with question number two, and I really like this question. So this is one that I am bringing to the table because God knows things down there and not what they used to be after two kids. I am thinking of getting cosmetic surgery on my vagina, not me but the person who wrote this in but maybe I think about it too. Basically, should I get cosmetic surgery? How do I know what is normal? I was with my girlfriend the other day and she was talking about innies and oudias, and then she made a comment that kind of was along the lines of like, oh, I can't believe that some people have full oudies. And I was just there like, ah, yeah, feeling pretty insecure because I guess that's me. What do you think about surgery for your vagina? And should I get it? I'm going to kickstart what I think about this, because when do you ever see vaginas like other people's vaginas we don't like, we don't have There's not this grand access to looking at what everyone's vagina looks like. Our perception of what a vagina should look like is often based on porn or on things that we have been able to act. And I am going to say that, yes, people who are in pornos have perfectly beautiful, tight, little tiny vaginas. Is that normal yeah for some people?
Speaker 2: Sure? Is it the norm for majority of people? No?
Speaker 1: And I think that, like, we should be a little bit more okay with the full spectrum of what a vagina looks like. And if you're not sure, go and have a look at the moment exhibition of like forty vaginas that are being cast.
Speaker 2: It's the wall of vaginas. Honestly, it'll give you a much better.
Speaker 1: Idea of what is normal, and that is that it is vast and very different for every single person.
Speaker 2: I look, I agree. But the procedures called labia plasty, and it depends on what your laby look like. But it's a trimming of the LaBier makes it look neater, and I say, Nita inadverted commas. There are so many different vaginas, and men don't look at a vagina and be like, oh that will left laby is a little bit too long. I better not have sex with her. They do not think that. They're like, holy shit, I get to have sex. The reason I'm gonna say that I think this is okay for you to do if you want to, is because there are a lot of women that are really self conscious about it. A. But B it can physically cause a problem. It can be really rubbing on different outfits, like if it is actually a particularly long one, you can get really bad rashes and irritation because it's rubbing against your undies. There's rubbing againstr jeans. I've read a lot of women because when this question came through, I had a look online, and it's actually not an uncommon procedure. I think you really need to think about the reason you want to get this done. And if it's just because you heard your friends say that there's a innies and yours is an audi, I would one hundred percent be like, babe, please do not worry, because there are so many people out there without the vaginas, Like there's no such thing as what is a normal vagina, Like it doesn't exist. There are so many different shapes and sizes of a vagina. They all look one hundred percent different do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Like you said, there are people that have like one side longer than the other. There's different colors, like they are so fucking different. And I think, Okay, yes, sure, if it's causing some sort of like if it's uncomfortable, if there's a real reason behind it, if you are extremely self conscious about it because you feel like you lay so far out of what is a comfortable middle ground. Fine, consider it, but look, I mean, I just think that there's a lot of pressure this day and age to be perfect and to be perfect, from having perfect hair to having a fucking pedicure to having like perfectly shaven legs and a perfectly shaven vagina. And I just think that there's so much pressure for every single thing to be perfect. Who fucking cares what your vagina looks like. Trust me, after a couple of years and a few babies, gravity's gonna take hold of it anyway. If you're an eady now, you're probably not gonna be an eaty when you're.
Speaker 2: Eighty years old.
Speaker 1: So like, I just think, be a little bit kinder to yourself as well, and maybe sit on the thought for a while. Go and Google, have a look at different vaginas. And I don't mean google and look at porn. I mean, like, look at what a normal, very run of the mill, average yours or mine or anybody else's vagina looks like. And I just think that maybe be a little bit careful about what you're holding up is like the gold standard of what a vagina should look like.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent agree with what Lauren said. But I'm also very pro people changing things that are going to make them more comfortable. Like I want people to love themselves, but if you are, if it's going to stop you from being intimate with people because you're so embarrassed by something or mortified, even though we might look at your vagina and be like, you don't need to be like that, baby, Your vagina's great. If you just can't get past that, then that is a reason for you to go and look into it one hundred percent. But please don't just do it because you think more people have innies than OUTI is.
Speaker 1: And this is the case for everything though, right Like we're not against having plastic surgery, we're not against doing anything that you want to do, but it's the sentiment behind it. You know, if you want to go and get a nose job, great, if the reason why you want to get a nose job is because it will make you feel better and you're doing it for yourself. But if you're doing it because of this comparison culture, you're doing it because you feel like the only way that you're going to beautiful is is to have X, Y and Z done. I think that sometimes there's this really unattainable goal that's out there, and like we've kind of drifted so far from what is normal and what we're born with because we keep on striving to be more perfect, more beautiful. The filters on the internet are getting more crazy. We can change ourselves so easily and accessibly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for all of you people that don't have a medical condition and are going to make your laby look better, spare thought for us. You're making this harder for us that have Audi labiers if you're all going to make yours really neat.
Speaker 1: Totally fucking owl. I'm over here with an Audi Labia, like whatever. I quite like my I am actually so fucking proud of my vagina.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Deli Mail is going to pick this up. I guess it's not. I've had two babies out of this thing. Like, trust me, it has been on a roller coaster, this vagina. It has been swollen, and when I walked it's back to kind of normal now, Like I have been on a real roller coaster and thinks I have a great one, and that's what matters to me. So I don't know, I just think we need to be a little bit less harsh in ourselves when it comes to all of our different body parts.
Speaker 2: All right, do you have another question for me?
Speaker 1: I do all right on that note, question number three. I've recently started seeing a new guy and it's going really well. We aren't officially together, but it's definitely headed that way. In my previous long term relationship, I cheated on my partner and that is why the relationship ended. Now, this was about eighteen months ago, and I have learned and grown so much from this experience and I would never in a million years or let it happen again. I'm unsure of whether this experience is something that I need to discuss with my new partner. Is this something that needs to be brought up before someone else tells him, or should this just not be a topic of conversation. I'm nervous for the outcome of this and don't know how to approach this at all.
Speaker 2: AB absolutely not. I do not think that you need to go into a relationship or start dating someone and say look before you for me, I need to tell you that years ago I did the wrong thing and cheated on someone. No, that is not a thing that needs to happen. If your partner asks you, do you need to respond? You still don't need to, but I would. My advice here is fuck like. We're not defined by what we have done or mistakes we have made in the past. There are plenty of people, myself included, have her made mistakes in the past, and that doesn't stay with you forever, and it doesn't make you a specific person. If your partner asks you, have you ever cheated on anyone in the past, then I would probably be honest, especially if what you've said where you're scared someone else will tell him. That's not a time to lie. If you know that the truth could come out, then I would just be honest. If they ask you, I would say, look, yeah, it was not something i'm proud of. I did do it. I'm mortified by it, and I would one hundred percent never do it again, like I was young and stupid and made a mistake one hundred pcent. To be honest, don't be like, no way, I never did. Because you want the guy to fall herd over heels in love, because when he finds out in six months, he'll be like, yo, you're lying to me, which is probably worse than if you just told me you had cheated in the past. Now that was a convoluted answer, but are you on board with that.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is controversial because I think there's gonna be people who disagree with this totally. Okay, we don't have to agree with everything. I think you got there in the end with your point.
Speaker 2: But what I was like, I just don't think you need to say. I don't think you owe anyone. You don't have to meet someone and be like, Hi, I like long walk to the beach sunsets early mornings, and I cheated once, Like, you don't need to do that.
Speaker 1: No, And I okay, So I agree. I do not think that you need to tell someone, especially before you're in a committed relationship. I don't think you need to sit down and be like, hey, I want to tell you about my deep and dark, seated past and here's my childhood trauma and I cheated on a guy eighteen months.
Speaker 2: This is not life on cut.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do that by any means. And when you said Britt that like, if they ask you, you should then tell them the truth. My one thing I'm going to say is if he asks you, have you ever cheated? You have to tell him the truth. And I do think that you owe it to him to tell him the truth. And the reason why is because we all have different triggers in a relationship. We all have different things that are a caveat, you know, that are like a make or break for some people. They will have an insecurity that may have been because they've been cheated on it, maybe because they've experienced something in their life. And so if they ask that question of you and you lie, then they're opting into a relationship based on a person who they thought you were, or based on an experience that they thought you have had. So I think if somebody asks at point blank have you cheated? You owe that person, if you care about them, the honest truth so that they can make up and inform decision for themselves. If they don't ask the question, No, I don't think you fucking owe them that you do. At some point, you know, we talk about our relationships, these things kind of come up. But I don't think that you have to sit down and sit in the shit that you've done in your past and tell every single person because exactly what you've said in your message, we learn from our mistakes we grow as people and we make choices as to whether we really acknowledge whether we want to do those things again. And I have cheated in my past relationship. Matt knows about it. Matt knows everything about my past relationships. But did I tell him that before he committed to me on the red carpet on The Bachelor. No, when you first arrival night, yeah, like, Hi, I'm Laura, It's so nice to meet you. I cheat on my ex boyfriend because I was going through a bit of a shitty time my life. No, I didn't tell him that. I look back on that time of my life and I regret the decisions I made, and I learned from those experiences, and what that has done for me is that I know I will never do that to Matt because I never want to make those mistakes again in my life. So, if anything, he has received the much better, well rounded version of what I was ten years ago. And I think that maybe that's what this guy's going to receive, a view like you've lived, that you've made the mistakes. I don't think you need to punish yourself by sitting there and telling him every part of your mistake unless he specifically asks for it. I think the really important part of this is that you've learnt from it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If somebody who you know, or somebody who's connected to him uses that as a weapon against you to tell him that you know you've cheated, then that opens up a conversation that you guys are going to have to sit down and have if you're fearful that someone is going to out you for it. Like I don't know how like spectacular this cheating scandal was. I don't know how damaging it was to your friendship groups or to your relationship. There could be a chance that maybe a lot of your friends who are similar friends to him know about this, and there is a possibility it would get back to him. If you're worried about it getting back to him, then maybe it's good for it to come from you so that you could control the conversation. You can control the story, and you can tell it from your own perspective. And I think sometimes when we're vulnerable and we admit the mistakes that we've made in the past, it's much better than seeming like we've hidden them. So I guess that that's just a decision for you to make. As to how you want to manage this. But I think that we've all done shitty things in the past in relationships, and that's how we learn and we do better. I don't think that just because you've cheated once, it makes you a cheater for life. I actually really hate that once a cheater, always a cheat saying, because I think we can really really learn from hurting other people.
Speaker 2: I don't have anything to add. That was like such a big spiel.
Speaker 1: Sorry it was big, but I guess because I've lived it and I've experienced it. When we make sweeping statements like that, like once a cheatter, always a cheater, it doesn't allow for personal growth, It doesn't allow for change, it doesn't allow for becoming a better person. And I think that like, at the end of the day, that's the journey that we're all on. We're all trying to do better than what we did six months ago, or a year ago or ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also like that saying a leopard can't change its spots. I used to say that all the time, and I used to really believe it, but it's not true. Like I mean, physically a leopard can't, but like as an analogy.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure, that's the whole point of saying no, I agree. It's funny because we unpacked this a little bit with producer Keisha, and Keisha was like, if I was in that situation, I would want to know if my partner had cheated on someone like I would want to be told that. And I guess my retaliation to somebody who's listening to this and thinking, Yeah, if I was dating a guy, I would want to know if he cheated on his ex. If you want to know that, ask the question. Don't expect someone to give that information to you, because we're not entitled to know every single thing about the person we're dating's past. Like, we're not entitled to that information. But if it's something that is, like I said, a deal breaker for you, ask the question and hopefully you'll get a really honest conversation that will come from it, a really vulnerable and real conversation.
Speaker 2: But anyway, guys, that is it for us.
Speaker 1: That is our quick, down and dirty Ask Uncut episode where we answer your deep, dark and burning questions. And if you have any more burning questions for us, you can slide on into our DMS on Instagram, which is life Uncut Podcast, or you can also follow us on the Facebook page which is on the Life on Podcast discussion group. Now, this is also our last episode. Well it's not our last episode. We're not leaving you for very long, but we were planning on having a media break, which we were going to take three weeks off, and instead of just having a media break and going and having a holiday, we're sick for this. We can't get away from it. So we have actually recorded bonus content, so you guys will still get episodes on Tuesdays and on Thursdays, it just won't be the normal scheduled episodes that you guys are used to. We do, however, have a very exciting bonus episode coming up which I am going to be interviewing the new.
Speaker 2: Batchy our pilot, Jimmy, So that'll be.
Speaker 1: Coming in a couple of weeks too, And if you guys want to keep on top of that, you can jump on Instagram or on the Facebook page and I will let you know as soon as that's been recorded and it's coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's just gonna be some really fun content. We didn't want to leave you guys high and dry completely, so we've got some content coming from Laura and Matt. We've got the bonus episode with Jimmy the Bachelor, who I can't wait to hear. If the time zones allow, I will phone on in.
Speaker 1: We have a completely accidentally unfiltered All your Embarrassing Dating Stories episode which I fucking cannot.
Speaker 2: Wait to listen to it happens. Yes, we've got that, and then I don't want to make any promise because I haven't heard how good it's gonna be yet. But Jordan and I might be bringing you an extra bonus podcast too, because that's what you guys wanted. But the reason I'm not promising that is I don't know how shit he'll be yet. I don't know if the guy can podcast. I don't know if it's gonna be worth listening.
Speaker 1: To, thinking it could be worst case scenario but hoping for the best. And then we'll see where we land somewhere in the middle of that. So no promises, but they're the things coming to you, guys.
Speaker 2: And anyway, that is it from us.
Speaker 1: If you haven't subscribed yet, hit subscribe five stars. You know the drill, Tell your mum, tell your dad, and share the love because we will