Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Whilst everybody else has been resting over the weekend, not our eagle eyed producers. While this city sleeps, they are out there looking for content like content Bloodhounds, Dining with the stars, Dining with the stars, Rio tell Us is amazing story.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had my ear to the ground on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That was my friend's barbecue Sunday night, my friend Matt. He claims he lives in Corfield. He claims he saw Yarnick Sinner, Australian Open double champ, world number one machine machine, eating a margarita pizza at a Bo Morris Italian restaurant.
Speaker 3: Now there is there's two. There's an Italian place there and then there's an Italian pizza place across the road from each other. Thing it's the pizza area.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he said. I said, well, surely he's world number one, one of the most richest men in the world.
Speaker 3: He's in town. You know, it's a good forty five minute drive there down the Beach Road to get to bow Morrow.
Speaker 1: You imagine they're saying somewhere near the Tennis Center and the Olympic Park.
Speaker 2: Yes, and there's so many, like you know, Michelin Stars restaurants in the city. I just find it a hard to believe.
Speaker 3: I guess it's away from the spot, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: They don't want to be mobbed by the paps, so they would have don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: The Australian phaps obviously lazy. I mean you know TMC doesn't go Oh he's moved location.
Speaker 1: In this traffic No no.
Speaker 3: No public. Well I'm going to family Barb with you tomorrow. Let's let that story die too obvious to go, you know, like to a Florentine. You know, if Chris Hemsworth is the room is true? Leaving Byron come to Bo Morris And.
Speaker 2: Would the world number one in the middle of an Australian Open campaign to be chowing down on the Margarita.
Speaker 1: Par though because he's using so much energy.
Speaker 3: These four or five hour games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but still it's not the fuel you'd be What day did he see him? He said it was like it wasn't this week, it was last week, So during the during the Open, during.
Speaker 3: The Open, yes, and who is he with by himself? Reading a book?
Speaker 2: He said he was with a big group. That's all the information coaches. Yeah, maybe this is all imaculation of the ground only went You can only hear so much exactly because one of them was on the ground. Yeah, I would say, actually get both days up just to produce his note.
Speaker 1: And how sure was he? Because I have a friend who looks a lot like.
Speaker 3: Two things right, there's a lot of people listen right now, anyone else see Sinner? And the last week or so at an Italian pizza restaurant in bo Morris? Did you see some of there? Ask your mate? Was I in Beau Morris having the pizza in the last week or surchey.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you my friend Lucky. Doesn't that look like Yannick Sinner?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say so. No, No, it looks like anybody else? Or maybe do you know any redheads that were eating at a bo Morris pizza restaurant that my friend could have mistaken for Yannick Cinner?
Speaker 3: Do you know it feels right? Yeah, he's out of the way, out of the way, Because where did these tennis stars stay? Just some of them? You didn't get a nice airbnb with all they like they have, like the you know the dietitians and the physio and that they're not all in the hotels.
Speaker 1: Well not all of them, because there's a whole of unseated players, so you imagine they have to kind of fight for what's left over.
Speaker 3: But the big one is maybe done. And like maybe we're staying nearby. Do you think some of them have high somewhere like an airbnb.
Speaker 1: Like billeted?
Speaker 3: Maybe Yanny, y Tony, get up, Yanny, you go on that. I've already knocked on his door. Yeah, play that miserable game tennis again? How many times have told you, mister Tennis, you're not too big for both Morris? Wait, not one producer with the story Caitlyn and Caitlyn never forget is the show's topper. If you've got a story, an amazing one. Yesterday she gave me a boy show. Ria's got this story about cinema, I've got an amazing one.
Speaker 1: Who did you spot got dining with the.
Speaker 4: Mine actually is better because mine is fact. It's been proven. So the person actually was there was my partner and I. We've booked our wedding venue and it's a restaurant, so we're out having dinner.
Speaker 3: Don't invite Jake.
Speaker 4: No, I won't. We're out having dinner at the restaurant and then someone walked in and I was like, oh my god, that looks exactly like this really famous person. And Zem's like, no, it couldn't be.
Speaker 3: And it was it Tommy Little And your idea of what you think famous is Tommy Little.
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 1: It was Ruby Rose. Yes, like grew up in Melbourne, so not crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it certain is it bigger than It's not bigger than Sinner. She doesn't live here.
Speaker 5: It's Ruby Rose.
Speaker 4: She's Hollywood, she's gone, lives in l A. Absolutely amazing. Anyway, she was in the restaurant, walked past, and we can prove it because on.
Speaker 2: Her story, no one is down.
Speaker 3: You just said, Brad pet I would have gone prove it Ruby Rose. Yet that happened. It's not Taylor Swift. They would have got Is there a photo for this? It seems fantastical Ruby Rose. I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's believing.
Speaker 5: In John Wick two, I'm like, Nio and DiCaprio, were you in any of the jo
Speaker 2: A Christian O'Connell show Podcast