Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Friday, before you head into your weekend, we give you a chance to confess, cleanse yourself, so cathartsit release. Share the dumb, idiotic thing you did this week. We all do these things that share them together. We want to know, why are you a genius this week?
Speaker 3: Genius Smart Einstein, Genius of the Week.
Speaker 1: Got in my car, went to put my laptop in the back of the car, realized I was in someone else's car.
Speaker 4: There was a baby seat in the back.
Speaker 1: Five am I get out to my car, open the door, pitch black, sit down. Thirty seconds later I realized I'm in the passenger seat waiting for someone to drive me. My husband, I think, is your genius of the week. He lost his reading glasses and then he deduced that the local raven who lives around our area must have stolen them.
Speaker 4: All right, why are you a genius this week? I'll go first.
Speaker 2: This week on the show, I was talking about how had to work counsel internet, and.
Speaker 4: I said how I did it and take an hour and seven minutes.
Speaker 2: We didn't say there was a big chunk of that was I called up the wrong provider.
Speaker 4: They were like, we can't find his assist and I was like, here we go.
Speaker 2: You people do this, yeah right, yeah, yeah, you're just trying to get me frustrated so I don't cancer.
Speaker 4: When it's not going to work with me. Look again, my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how long did it take to realize que.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go into the full tech busy show calls breaking up? He went hello, Hello, no hung up? And you shudder almost threw the phone. Aware God, no one else can see the shear stupidity.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh my god, how am I still alive? How I haven't got this far into life? Perhaps? Why you a genius?
Speaker 5: Isem? Well, I've done a couple. Actually, I went to the supermarket the other day. I took love God's car and he's got one of those automatic ignition buttons you don't have, like very fancy anyway, So I got out of the car and it wouldn't lock with the remote thing, and I'm thinking, what's it doing? I didn't turned it off?
Speaker 4: I do that with still well yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Then last night I got out of the car. I had a couple of disposable coffee cups I needed to throw in the bin. And I had my phone and my purse and my keys in one hand and the coffee cups in the other, but I threw my phone and keys in this into the bin.
Speaker 2: Been a long week, for very very emotional week.
Speaker 5: And you could hear it hit the bottom of the recycling So I just say it's because I am not mom.
Speaker 3: I am not doing it.
Speaker 5: And she had to, like Chris had to lift her up to step.
Speaker 4: A scene from Annie.
Speaker 5: She's like, you better double my pay for this. This is disgusting, Mom.
Speaker 4: Let's great, Patsy and Jack, why are you genius?
Speaker 3: This week, I have a chip tooth. I chip when I was younger, and I've actually got a veneer on the corner of one of my front teeth.
Speaker 4: Oh that gold one. It looks really cool.
Speaker 3: This week, Bianka had a big pack of popcorn to serve ready for the birthday party. And on Sunday night I saw it and I wanted me some, but I didn't want her to know that I was tucking into the popcorn. So it was a big plastic bag with a tape top, and I tried to undo the tape so I wouldn't be noticed.
Speaker 4: A perfect grime wasn't.
Speaker 3: Coming undone, so I put the tape between my teeth and started you think on it, and I've pulled the veneer off my You.
Speaker 4: Did catch yourself. You got to get the dentist out, but I've got to go back to the dentist.
Speaker 2: Oh no, otherwise you're going to get some lock tight glue or something, or do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Why are you a Genius this week? Andrea? I hear this is a live Genius of the week that's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious, your producer rang me back from an email that i'd sent about previous bright moments. While she'd called me, I was in the middle of being locked out of my house already this.
Speaker 4: Morning, in the middle of trying to get the kids in the.
Speaker 1: Cant screaming at them about not being organized and not taking responsibility for their.
Speaker 3: So where are you right now?
Speaker 1: On my driveway with the kids in the car. We're just about to leave. But when we're about yeah, we've locked ourselves out of the house. So we have to get around to the neighbor and get into the backyard that way so the kid can get through the dog door and get it in the house again.
Speaker 4: How small is the cat?
Speaker 1: I've got a large labrador and skinny kids, So good go me and Copra on this one. But and if you'd known how I'd woken up this morning. My kids borrowed my plug in charger last night without asking, so I put my phone on with an alarm to meet my girlfriend for a run, only to find out that my phone had actually twitched itself off without any power because it wasn't actually plugged in.
Speaker 2: Andrew the biggest audients we have with our teenagers about stealing charging cables and that they're constantly stealing mind it's always when you're aout to run out of power as well.
Speaker 1: I own more shares an Apple than I should. When it comes to buying.
Speaker 2: Power, I try and get those cheaper ones and then the top of the town. My friend had an Apple storey.
Speaker 3: To do that with the Apple Watch.
Speaker 6: Get the charger, Andrea, I hope it all works out, okay, for you're.
Speaker 4: Right, Thank you, thanks for thinking of us on your moment crisis. All right, take care of you. Let's get to Jennifer Nout.
Speaker 7: I'm Christian, I'm your genius.
Speaker 2: Of the week.
Speaker 4: What have you done?
Speaker 7: I have a beautiful neighbor who had a birthday, and she'd gone out to lunch. So I wanted to put signs all up the street and all over her house wishing at your birthday, because she's such a brilliant neighbor. And I went outside with no pockets in my clothing, and I put my keys somewhere really safe because I need the for my car and to get in and lock my house. She came home and asked me to come in because I left cake in there for her birthday. And she said, come in for coffee and a cake, and I said, okay, I'll be in. So I looked for my keys so I could lock the door as I go out because it's a deadlock. Couldn't find my keys. I turned the house upside down, ripped everything, even the washing machine apart, to find my keys. I found them. Where do you think they were? They were inside my brast They got so warm that I couldn't feel them, and I felt such an idiot and an old fool.
Speaker 3: Washing machine one hundred parts.
Speaker 7: I had clothes and it was raining, so I put my clothes in the washing machine. I thought I'd probably put them in with the clothes.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha. Otherwise, I thought, did you use it as someone kind of hambag or something in the branch.
Speaker 7: I was freaking out.
Speaker 4: You would have been, You would have been, We all would have been.
Speaker 7: Pretty silly, said I won't get that one too fast.
Speaker 4: You won't.
Speaker 7: Lesson learns absolutely
Speaker 1: Un Christian Connell's Show podcast