Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 1: Andy Lee is on the show this warning. You can catch him with a new series of The one Hundred tomorrow night. After the block on nine Now, Jack said that he pitched a question to you for use in your show.
Speaker 2: Do you remember I pitched you a question to ask the hundred?
Speaker 1: Now? What was that?
Speaker 2: How many of the hundred are circumcised? Oh, I'll definitely put it in. Yeah, have you still got time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: If it's one tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: But that's interesting of all the questions.
Speaker 1: You sat there thinking, I'd like to know this, what about their genitals?
Speaker 2: In the babies book that I was reading? And gave it an American stack because it was an American book and it was sixty percent of Americans and males are circumcised. I love it. Over there was surprised by that.
Speaker 3: We'll do it for fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they do a drive through, you get a macus and lose that Bucks parties.
Speaker 2: A whole group of guys will go together. So I was wondering how many in Australia, And then I thought, well, my friend Andy leecould ask Australia. I access to one hundre people absolutely do that.
Speaker 3: It's good because I don't.
Speaker 2: See you make it a note no no on the show, like during an ad break.
Speaker 3: To the audience on one or the other. But you'll get the results and then obviously we'll have to take an account. Will be females up there?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so then you have to do some mouth like.
Speaker 1: Happen.
Speaker 3: It won't be too difficult, but yes, So tomorrow night with another segment, which is not have you been circumcised?
Speaker 2: A good one, but we've.
Speaker 3: Got a thing called couples Caught, where if you're having a long standing disagreement with your partner that you both still think you're in the right, you come on and let one hundred people decide you want.
Speaker 2: To be a speak jury.
Speaker 1: That is a big jury, isn't it, twelve angry man.
Speaker 3: So again in the air Breakjack, if you and Bianker want to come on and just get something settled, you can do that.
Speaker 2: But I want to throw I can't actually tell you mine and see what you think of it. Bianca with any drink bottle or anything that has a live in the house, she'll place the lind back on the top loosely or loosely so it looks like it's closed. But so you can easily pick up.
Speaker 1: A handbag, it's going to go off in someone's face.
Speaker 2: Dangerous, dangerous. Now, surely none of the one hundred are coming to her defense on that one.
Speaker 3: I'll check that one depends the circumcised guys, don't you know? All right, here's a question for you. What percent of Australia have heard a deathbed confession?
Speaker 2: What's a death big confession like before someone dies?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, death, don't put no rush him forward?
Speaker 1: He would spike the views and seriously put him on.
Speaker 2: Sorry, and just can I clarify what circumcised?
Speaker 3: Well, I ll Denise Scott is coming up and I saw her look down at the iPad which we.
Speaker 2: Use the desk, and it's like right, yes, I mean she is of the old generation.
Speaker 1: Was that bespoke question you got? Because Denise is on? Haven't you ever thought about euthanasy? So in terms of how many of actually what heard been there for a deathbed confession of a relative?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what percentage you?
Speaker 2: I think now, I'd say about eighteen four percent.
Speaker 3: Jack is in touch with the common Australian. It's a little bit of way to go, but you're doing well with British Man British.
Speaker 1: Why does it always coming up to that?
Speaker 3: Okay, what about this one? This one's universal. It's to do with giving up and let's I'll say in the giving up one of the one of the topics is giving up quitting.
Speaker 1: It's just because you've had enough of the show.
Speaker 2: And then you just look at certain people in one hundred and you see that like the back of their rooms, like I'm tired. Yeah, there's beer bottles around the couch. He's given up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty nine percent of Australians in their home have given up on what.
Speaker 2: Life, watering house plans.
Speaker 3: It's to do with something you'd go out and buy, hope, fitness equipment close. We're not that close actually, but you need it if you just moved into a house.
Speaker 2: Kettles, if you just move into furniture, you're giving up on buying a bed, close, mattress on the ground.
Speaker 3: I here assembly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Nearly a third of us have given up on putting together a piece of Ikea.
Speaker 1: Too short. We've been too much with COVID and lockdown. I can't do it anymore. Haven't got it in me.
Speaker 2: I had to do two for Gordy's room, the change table and a little wardrobe for him. And it did almost it breaks a person. So it almost broke me.
Speaker 3: What about what percentage of people have hooked up with a teacher after they've left school?
Speaker 1: Oh that's got to be low. Who's doing that?
Speaker 2: What you're hanging on in.
Speaker 1: The school later? I'm legal now thirty nine, I still got that.
Speaker 2: I agree, I reckon one percent one. You're right, you see, I loan five at least one in every classroom.
Speaker 1: All right, that you're one hundred is back with Andy Lee tomorrow night online right after the Bloc. Andy, thank you very much for coming. Thank you for giving away the kettles.
Speaker 3: This is the Christian o'commel Show podcast