Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast Like a big mud pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll bring in to walnuts.
Speaker 3: Philip's the one with the crossheads.
Speaker 1: Chris'conno gold one oul Ban.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, it's a Christian O'Connor show. Welcome to the weekend. It's Friday. Good morning, jack Post morning guy. Goome on in, Patsy. Now, before we get into this week's double thumbs up? What are you all looking forward to this weekend? Patsy?
Speaker 4: What's if you do date day? Tomorrow? And we have finally got into Shadow Flax Winery. Oh wow, do you know where it be? Where be part men?
Speaker 5: Supposed to be amazing. The wines are gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I've been waiting for weeks, going on wait list. It's obviously very popular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: You haven't flogged the radio showed that? Would I do that?
Speaker 4: You've never done that?
Speaker 3: My lot? Why didn't she? Suddenly? Jackie boy? What are you up to this weekend? Baby duties? Your son?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The challenge to tomorrow is we've been doing swimming lessons every Saturday morning.
Speaker 3: I used to absolutely love that with both the.
Speaker 2: Girls, so did he and then for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: They're so happy in the water and they bang again.
Speaker 3: It's a drum.
Speaker 2: Week four, for whatever reason, he just did not want to go in the pool. It's like a cat in water. Last week and he just hated it. So now I'm nervous about going back in there tomorrow. What kind of gordia I'm going to get? Because the first three weeks he loved being in the water.
Speaker 3: So you in with them? Yeah, you got that.
Speaker 2: He's on a year old.
Speaker 3: He's going to They got like a little baby instructor doing acerobics, talking their language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean with them. It's actually quite a workout for the parents because the water. You're in the shallow end of the pool and you do this half squat thing where you're taking your own way for half an hour while you lift the babies.
Speaker 3: Tell you what else is in that pool? Not just a parent That is a soup of pea.
Speaker 5: We all know you say.
Speaker 2: That it's from the des a shoe.
Speaker 3: And there's a strange like viscous oil that starts to build up after a while. Maybe that was just me. All right, this into double thumbs up, Patsy, what's it for you? What are you giving your royal thumbs.
Speaker 4: I'm sort of looking towards the end of term holidays and what to do with the kids. One of the things we always do every year, and it's coming up again is Disney on Ice. I'm not sure I think you would have had it in the UK when.
Speaker 2: The girls we had Disney Disney Mouse and those day just recently nice.
Speaker 4: So we do it every year. There's still tickets available through ticker Tech, and each year they change it up a bit, so they're celebrating one hundred years of Disney is the theme this year, and they'll have different Disney characters at the time. So I think this year we've got Moana toy story I think is featured, and of course Mickey and Minnie are always there. But it's always a really fun, really really fun all.
Speaker 3: The Disney characters. I never liked Mickey Mouse and Mini Mouse.
Speaker 2: They're a bit boring.
Speaker 3: Silly voice all irritated me. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm surprised they put Mickey out from it.
Speaker 3: If Mickey came out afraid, you know, I would start booing.
Speaker 4: It's those pants, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's that hey, did you know he's a fun fact. Patrick Swayze was on Disney on Ice in nineteen seventy two before he started ballet dancing.
Speaker 2: Which costume was he in?
Speaker 4: I think it was Prince Charming.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: Prince didn't be one of the ugly characters.
Speaker 4: And today I've got a present for you both. Now you need to open this at once. Okay, okay, I think this will be very had special boxes.
Speaker 3: So it can go. Oh, Mine says, it's a footy sauce in the colors of the D's Christians. Catch up.
Speaker 2: I've got Jack's ketchup with the Esson Sash red Sash there. Now, I know you didn't. You got to sent these No.
Speaker 4: I did not. I ordered them. I can show you their receipt hand in my heart.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Everyone can can access one for their own team. Hines to home dot com dot a U. What a great site, and you can order your team's colors ketchip with any chip, then ketchup with any team.
Speaker 3: I think this is really.
Speaker 4: Cool, isn't it cool? I thought it was great limited.
Speaker 3: Edition just back in the box.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that it.
Speaker 4: Does with my presence.
Speaker 2: Remember that just this week on the show, She's told a story about opening the Eco envelope and that was that there.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't. It was a separate package. Okay, I'm sorry, it's in there.
Speaker 2: No, I just felt the company center and you claimed that.
Speaker 4: No, I did. I honestly did order it.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I said that on my Instagram fade and I thought that's really novel. That would make a great presence.
Speaker 3: Sort of person. You want someone over there?
Speaker 2: I actually apologize. That's a lovely gesture. Thank you, Jick.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Double thumbs Up. We do this every Friday on the show. We share the things that we're into at the moment. If you do want to find out more and you want to get a footy mad person in your family, their own Heinz Tomato ketch up in their team's colors.
Speaker 4: They go too high, heines too home. Dot com Dot are you only takes about a week. It's like eight ninety five. I thought it was brilliant.
Speaker 3: Jackie boy, what's it for you? What are you into this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Two things from me. We have started watching the TV show Beef Is That Good? Which is on Netflix. Well, we were on the first episode in but very good Elie Wong and Steven Young, so two comedians, sow comedians really great. That's on Netflix. And then I got to mention a podcast episode that I found really great this week on Dylan Friends. He had Nathan Buckley on, and man, Nathan Buckley is a much deeper guy than I thought.
Speaker 3: We're got to be honest. I listened to it every week and I'll be lucky enough to be on it. I think it's a great pot and deal. Buckley is a lovely, love you guy. He's a really talented guy, and he's he's got all these all independent checks he does. He works really on. This podcast is very good. He's a really good interview and hosts. And I got me also, I thought, oh, just is this a footy coach. Yeah, it's going to be a lot of footy talk and a nodeal on his story. It was like, and so you said, it's really good, listen to the whole thing. I actually paused it a couple of times and made notes. There's so much deep chat in there. The stuff that you said about his dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's stuff that we've been chatting about off here, and I couldn't believe how much similar stuff is in this podcast episode with Nathan Buckley. But essentially, he had a really tough upbringing with a militant dad who drilled it way, so it's no surprise he was so good at football because his dad was a coach to him every single day, really hard on him. And now Nathan Buckley's at appointed his life in his life at fifty years old, where he's looking back on his career and he says he feels so disconnected to that person because and even was.
Speaker 5: It all worse by all his success.
Speaker 2: Because of the relationship that he had with his dad, and now he's working through that with his dad. It's an amazing chart. Nathan Buckley.
Speaker 3: You know what made me think is that wouldn't if if I was a podcast producer, I'd be begging him and his dad please with a therapist work through it together. Everyone would benefit from that. So many people grow up and even if you had a great dad, and I did, you're still untangling this strange relationship you have with your dad, who did their best at their time, but from a really really different generation. I was challenge that. This week I was listening to one of my favorite comedians in the world Ray Romana, and I was listening to him tell a story on a podcast this week about his own dad. Ray Romano one most successful entertainers in the world, but his dad died last year, and he said it last time he saw his dad, he said, hey, Dad, just you know I love you? And his dad said, yeah, I know. His dad never said to him, right, I love you? And Ray said, if we had just said it once or twice, I wouldn't be doing stand up.
Speaker 2: No, but it's so true. He has a show called Everybody Loves Raymond. I mean, how more straightforward could it be that he's just looking for that kind of love from his dad.
Speaker 3: I can't recommend that. Well done for reminding everybody that podcast, even if you've never heard it before or you're not a big Footy fan, it's not really about it's really it's about life and parental expectation. And it reminded me a bit of one of my favorite books in the world, the Andre Agassy book called Open where I got the book thinking this will be about you know, how hard he worked and how much you love tennis?
Speaker 5: Tis what the great so unhappy?
Speaker 2: But I get a similar vibe that Nathan Buckley's upbringing was a lot like Andrea Agascy where his dad he just wasn't even a question. You just went out, you played tennis every day and you kept going hit one hundred on the four hours.
Speaker 3: That's what my dad. It was more radio upbreaks, get back into the news, some work harder.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connall Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Two recommendations from Me One a really really funny Australian comedy that the BBC have just signed up right. It's called Colin from Accounts. It Oh my god, it's so well made. They're both great and as well Patrick Bramble. I think the guys and the His Coat stars very very good. I think they ended up falling in love on the show and getting married in real life. Yeah. But it's a really really really funny show and when people go always a funny Australian comedy. It's a world class comedy. It's so well made, it's brilliant. Can't recommend it enough. Colin from Accounts. And then when Jack was talking about the podcast interview we heard with Bucks this week on Dylan Friends and how he's in his fifties and obviously he's looking back through his life with a different filter now than when he was obviously a very successful player and coach. Same thing with the documentary that I urge you all to watch. It's about Michael J. Fox. It's called Still and it is an amazing It's a very very despite obviously it's a guy looking back at his life who became one of the biggest stars in the world, if not the biggest stars of the eighties, and then suddenly has this horrific diagnosis he's got Parkinson's, but it doesn't diminish his life totally. He still goes on to raise well hundreds of millions for the foundation that he's got, But also he's been in like curb your enthusiasm when you watch this, right, no matter what you feel about your life and what's going on, I have to I could describe the show in a couple of words, world's greatest optimist. You watch it and you think, do you know what I can deal with anything I'll have to deal with. You think about what that man's been through and how he could have told himself a certain story about having that It's not fair, it's cruel. It's a debilitating, very cruel illness, but the dignity, the grace that he's got with his diagnosis. At one point they asked him, they must have asked him the question, why do you want to tell your story? Because he said, I still love my mind and the place it takes me, and I still want to document that. It is a very It's a beautiful, uplifting documentary. I really urge you to watch. It will change how you feel about life and what happens to us in life. Michael J. Fox, what a legend. It's called Still. It's on Apple TV. Give it a watch. You'll be grateful you spent the time watching it.
Speaker 2: I had something amazing about how much he worked in the eighties, just how prevalent he was, that he was a family Tires, the scum he was on. He filmed Back to the Future during the day, and then they would film Family Ties during this Kid So Young as well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 3: Two of the things that we recommend at the moment. You went to an amazing thing last night. That is back at the Botanical Guns. The raw Botanical Guns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, called lights game is brilliant. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 4: Patsy, Yeah, I think we might go to morrow night.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was going to go to I give it.
Speaker 2: Seriously, it's over the whole Potanical Gun, so you might not bump into each other, my love.
Speaker 4: It takes about ninety minutes to go through the whole thing, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you walked through all the different pathways of the gun. But there's beautiful, all these different art installations and they're lighting up all the trees and Sony Music has done all this like immersive sounds as you move into each section. I loved it, and the kids absolutely loved it. Were with my brother and his son and Gordy was there as well, and they just had a ball.
Speaker 3: So I've got hair. Then?
Speaker 5: Is this so your son has somehow made it onto TV last night?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, it was the first night of it last night, and I was down there doing the weather Report and they had a section with that I missed it. Well, I mean he wasn't on screen. You just had to listen out for him.
Speaker 3: So there's many things to this. So they're down there, so where are you? Are you in the background?
Speaker 2: Yes, So what they do is they had a section of the path closed off just why they did the weather cross and the weather girls did.
Speaker 5: You position yourself to get behind the camera.
Speaker 2: I tried to, but.
Speaker 3: You're one of those staring down the barrel.
Speaker 2: But isn't there something about real TV where you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: We could be on what is it when you see a TV came it's a TV.
Speaker 2: Can tell all our family in from oh my god, wave.
Speaker 3: So texting people, I'm on the TV.
Speaker 2: So sadly he doesn't get neither of us get in the vision on channel nine. But you can hear him squeal if you listen closely in this audio.
Speaker 7: And it'll be colder, so there could be some hail about, and it will also trigger some chilly days.
Speaker 5: In delight, Oh my god, that pure delight of a child.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 7: And it'll be colder, so there could be some hail about, and it will also trigger some chili days.
Speaker 3: His voice is as deep as you must about a money microphone, though of course goes, this is amazing, and it'll.
Speaker 7: Be colder, so there could be some hail about and it will also trigger some chili days.
Speaker 5: Was he scooling with delight?
Speaker 2: He loved it, especially this one installation that had called the Orb, which was playing dance music and just a bunch of lights in a big orb and he and his cousin were dancing in front of her. And then we even went to the next exhibition and his and he turned around ran all the way back in his little footsteps night.
Speaker 3: That's so good, isn't it? Sad Adults, you don't squeal into lights for anything now, because you get that. If someone counsels a meeting during the day, I'm like, all right, extra time on the time way for this morning. We're looking for your dance movies. Dance movies. Ghostbusters is a great movie, isn't it? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, what's that?
Speaker 5: Were they doing a dance version of that?
Speaker 3: Right now? That's right? Ghost Buster? Move, ghost Buster move.
Speaker 4: Sound effects to support that.
Speaker 3: I reckon you radiots on the news. Yeah, Goin is in the mist? Oh they love a dance goodness, Well, we're not watching that's right. Goods in the twist, gold dude, where's my.
Speaker 2: Silver?
Speaker 5: Punks?
Speaker 3: Drunk crunk silver? And the hand give that rocks the cradle. The hand give, Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: The hand driver is a great dance movie.
Speaker 2: Me the hand give.
Speaker 3: It's in Greece, born to hand give.
Speaker 2: Did the hot potato type thing?
Speaker 3: We know all the hand give This is called and they're singing to the hand give silver. Okay, what have you got.
Speaker 2: Jack jiggy jiggy bang bang, Yeah, that's good silver boogie and the beast lookie in the piece is good gold. The waltz in our stars.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yesterday you're looking for a warts.
Speaker 2: One gold plus and catch me if you can can.
Speaker 5: Catch me, if you can can was one I did yesterday.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Well, this is the Christian o'coonmel Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Extra time on a time waits. This morning, we're looking for your dance movies texting four seventy five three one oh four three. Let's mark see how you've got on this morning. All right, good morning, Christopher Davies, he's got Fred Astaire is born silver plus Ferris Butler's dance off gold on Anthony Pearson, which Cassidy This doesn't sound right, which Cassidy and the pole dancing kid. No, no, no no, but she just got canceled. That's on my mark, does boot scooter? I wonder when the boot scooter was going to come in? Now's the time. That's some Mick d Waltz e.
Speaker 2: Silvil plus.
Speaker 3: Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Boom Boom Boom, and it's one of the greatest dances of our time. Men who fred A stare at goats Gold the Samba Claus. That's very good, Stuart Guy. Ten things I hate about Electro Boogaloo, Silah, Twerky, Miss Daisy Fro, black Hawk, Hodown, Adam Weld Done, Puss in Boots, Scootin Silva, Some Sammy Raveheart Gold Some Jordan Rain Dance Man, Silva Mark and coner Air Gold car Brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'cyl show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time to give away another cruise for two to kick start today's show. We did this last week and it went to Matilda. We've been asking to sing for your cruise thanks to Royal Caribbean Holiday in every Way Board Royal Caribbean Save yourself up to forty on your next holiday book now at Royalcarribbean dot Com, dot a uts and c Supply. Matilda won it from Mom and Dad last Friday.
Speaker 8: Sam My parents, far away, far away, far away on Carabbean. Chake them away, Take them away the last.
Speaker 2: During the day, during the day, during.
Speaker 8: The day, Pari on the West, Pari on the wis Pari on the way once of Bolis Hide. If you could take them I recently well the singing in.
Speaker 3: The fool, I would be saying, this is brilliant thirteen year od materilla singing from my dad. Last week they went away.
Speaker 8: For I've been eating take away, take them right, take.
Speaker 3: Away. But now it's time to give away another cruise for two christ baking.
Speaker 9: You can sail away to the self pacify.
Speaker 3: Last week I said, this is not a singing competition. It became a manifestation. What you asked for a life you get. We got not a singing competition.
Speaker 2: They really.
Speaker 5: They owned it.
Speaker 3: They double down or they're not a singing competition. However, we have left. There have been some amazing entry, some strange lines, some amazing lines, some lines we still don't understand what you're saying. One of you thinking that we'll be doing this whole two week competition to send you a three hour boat cruise three hours. That's my favorite line, the whole thing three hour cruise, three hour crews. All right, but it's im to give some of the great news. They are winning the cruise two thousand dollars in spending money. You're off to the South Pacific, all your meals included. You have an amazing time. This week's winner with an amazing entry is you, Megan. Good morning?
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, good runing Christian.
Speaker 3: Wow that Megan, You're off to the South Pacific.
Speaker 2: Cock the front door.
Speaker 3: Shut the front Meghan, well done.
Speaker 11: Wouldn't thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing enter playing in a couple of seconds because people need to hear it. It's so good you're taking on the Beatles. Now who you are going to take with you on your cruise to the South PACIFICO, oh my goodness.
Speaker 12: And that my son and my husband will have to find it out.
Speaker 2: I think good time.
Speaker 5: So it's a choice between your son and your husband.
Speaker 3: I felt very as a husband myself is that that is harsh.
Speaker 1: Help me do it?
Speaker 13: So I feel like maybe I owe.
Speaker 11: Him a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's the thought of your husband is dropping you off at the airport.
Speaker 2: Waving for the docks, pictures, those.
Speaker 3: Free meals, drinks, the house fel Hey, these are your choices though, it's your win, so Megan, well done. Whoever you go with your son or your husband, you have an amazing time. You will have a great time. We're going to play your winning entry. Thank you so much for doing this. It must have taken quite a bit of time. It's very good.
Speaker 6: Uh you don't look at like I said my son he's pretty clever, so he was there.
Speaker 2: Want to help me out?
Speaker 3: All right, let's have a listen to this. Meghan, have a great time. Well done and winning you cruise.
Speaker 12: Thank you Christian, thank you team, and thank.
Speaker 3: You gold Well done, have a great time. Here's Meghan's winner cruise away.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 3: I really need a.
Speaker 11: Work long hours for such crapy pay I love ASII vak.
Speaker 3: Bruise away stuff my face at the off day Buckley.
Speaker 11: Bingo quizzes and Carrie okay, royal carverb please help me?
Speaker 3: That is gold Buss. Isn't it very amazing to serve the winner there? But tell you who came really close? I still don't know, but I'll tell you what he's having at that is happier than Dwayne almost Dwyane almost.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We want to talk now about tight ass parents. Diane luck At a tight ass parent. My dad wouldn't let me buy a new pair of jeans even though my only pair had a broken zipper. He ended up cutting holes and threading a shoelace to keep them close. That's going to take some beat. That is good. A chastity belt he was doing there as well. Ronnie Joyce said, tight, ask parents. Dad would keep this little piece under the end, the right of the end of the soap, you know it goes down to a lord, and he would join them all together to make one soap. You went end up with this horrible, big, lumpy soap. That's from Ronnie.
Speaker 2: I guess who told me they do that? Just recently a good friend, Andy Lee takes the tiny soap and then.
Speaker 3: That is sure of a bottle too.
Speaker 5: Wow, he should ask one hundred people who else does that?
Speaker 3: Marianna.
Speaker 5: Dad had one of those flat toustra phones attached to the wall with a lock so that we couldn't make phone calls during peak time.
Speaker 3: You did you?
Speaker 5: You have a Titus parent, don't you.
Speaker 2: Oh? My dad couldn't love a freebie, right, So when I worked at Fox fam I got a free T shirt once and I offered it to him and he said, I don't want to go around with people knowing I love Fox a m But he couldn't get rid of the freebie. So he wore the T shirt but took a black marker and crossed out.
Speaker 5: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: That's commitment, not.
Speaker 2: Even a full blackout, just an X through it, so that people knew that he.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like that casual observer like a protest.
Speaker 2: It looks like a boycott.
Speaker 3: Rio. Tell us about your dad.
Speaker 14: My dad very tired as well. He like one Christmas, we really wanted a kite. All the kids like a really nice fancy kite. But instead of getting us a nice, fancy, expensive kite, he got us a plastic bag and a piece of string and tied the plastic bag to the string.
Speaker 3: That is shocking.
Speaker 2: We loved it. Play with that plastic bag on a windy day. We can't wait to get all.
Speaker 3: Right, so titles parents. Let's also keep an eye on them. Which ones a dance and which ones are mums at the moment, it's overwhelming on the dance side. That might be just us on the show.
Speaker 1: Let's find out the Christian conn Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian. My dad had the TV in a locked cupboard and he would bring it out in like Russians.
Speaker 2: Oh what to save on electricity?
Speaker 3: God that's a wow. That is Titus, isn't it? Christian? My mom were who about the dance? A lot of titles. Mom behavior.
Speaker 5: My mom used to make me eat the Apple Core. That's from Michael.
Speaker 3: Christy.
Speaker 5: My mum would turn the tide off.
Speaker 4: At the tap or something.
Speaker 5: Maybe she said water was too expensive.
Speaker 3: Emma. Driving to Queensland every year annual holiday for Melbourne, my mom and dad wouldn't buy me macas. In case she quotes here, I got sick in the car. That's sad. What's they ate it? They ate maccas. But so I know you can't have any of this. You might get set. I mean you never have done. But it's a shame because it's delicious. Let's get Karen here. Good morning Karen, Hi Christian, how are you. I'm good, Karen. You had a good week? So tight ask parents?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my dad was a bit of a tight ass. Took us, my sister and I up to the snow one year, which was great. We saw all the other kids out going downhill on their plastic toboggans or the really really rich kids had jet skis. We had cheap.
Speaker 2: Like the snowmobiles.
Speaker 3: Got this boy.
Speaker 2: So much We careac. This didn't take us anywhere.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know. Actually, let me chuck into the image of that.
Speaker 10: The fancy kids had snowmobiles, the other kids had plastic toboggans, and we had industrial strengths. Plastic dad worked in the building industry. He grabbed some sheets of heavy Judy.
Speaker 6: Plastic, tied a knot in the corner for our handle, and off we went a bit rough on our bums, but you did the job.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Yeah, Karen, thank you very much. You cool mate. Have a good weekend you too, Thank you. Judy. Good morning, Julie, good morning, Good morning, Judy.
Speaker 5: So tight ask parents.
Speaker 13: We had some fancy colored concrete laid in the backyard and we weren't allowed to walk on it in case we wore it out, because it costs so much.
Speaker 2: It's just a show.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't ruin the fancy stuff, the fancy concrete. Wow, I've never ever ever heard that one. That's a new one, Judy, that is a new one. Bless them. That's incredible concrete. Last forever. I've never seen it worn.
Speaker 13: Now it's been over fifty years, it's still there.
Speaker 3: So Schmick, I mean, it must be like the most the best you can concrete in Melbourne.
Speaker 13: Oh you know, when you're a kid, everything costs so much, you know, and the parents are just like, oh, you can't replace that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, cost of concrete. Way you're grown up.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian I had titas parents. They always used to dilute the washing up liquid with water. I'm afraid to say. My wife still does that. Keep so into it. It's it's going all right, yeah, it's going okay. You don't need they don't need to do that. And also it doesn't work because you have to use so much more for this kind of in the thin and watery. You end up using more water more than's horrible sort of cordial almost it doesn't work. Wendy, thank you very much for text. All right, Nature Strip Radio where every Friday we sell your stuff?
Speaker 2: Can I sell it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: He can?
Speaker 3: Where on the radio Na Strip have every good team nine four one four one o four three. Last couple of weeks we've been selling, selling, selling. Last week Marie had a lepro corn.
Speaker 12: I've got a wepra corn seventy five dollars for and if anyone's interested, seventy it's a good werocorn.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, oh, how much you a better offer?
Speaker 13: I'll go one hundred and ten, one hundred and.
Speaker 5: Ten mark is one hundred and ten You anywhere amount?
Speaker 3: Mate? No, I think that's a lot too, that's too much. Well done, the smartest chat we've had the last twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Where we're about.
Speaker 1: Irish partner.
Speaker 6: Well, well, look all.
Speaker 3: Right, so what can we sell of yours this morning? On nine four one four one four three. Guys, we have a customer. Come in.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, actually they're selling something, so were the customer.
Speaker 3: We've got a seller. There we go. Let's try that again. Jack, we've got a seller, bring him in, okay, come in to sell. Josie, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're good. What have you got to sell this morning?
Speaker 12: I have a one of a kind mounted poster of Kelly Klaxon, signed by her in November two thousand and five when she turns for her breakaway to us. I want it, come Fox then, but I'm giving you a selling it now for the great price of five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: We wow, Oh, don't worry about that bell five one hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: I checked, guys, there's nothing like it on the web. No one else has thought.
Speaker 3: That might also be because there's no demand or the market is dead. No, she's got oh no, hey listen. I love Kelly Clarkson, she's brilliant, But five hundred bucks is so much funny.
Speaker 12: Well, it's negotiable. It's negotiable.
Speaker 2: Even so a little bit larger to attrack people to the shop.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, half of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, So you've already watched off fifty percent. So we're down already in two seconds to two hundred and fifty dollars for just enough you've come out.
Speaker 12: I forgot to mention what it is. It's sixty square sixty square.
Speaker 3: Sixty square inches centimeaches.
Speaker 5: It's a new shape that has been created.
Speaker 12: Four text is but it's still in its plastic wrap. It's got three of its corner protectors. It's got the letter from Fox to say that that I want it, so you know it's authorticated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what happened to that fourth corner protector?
Speaker 12: Fall enough, it's been a long time I've had it in.
Speaker 3: The cabage and it's been relevant.
Speaker 5: I'll be compared to part with it. How can we set.
Speaker 3: You should have taken the thirteenth Roadshow. This is from the Turn two thousand.
Speaker 12: It's breaking my heart.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and fifty dollars does go some way to mending a broken heart. All right, So we're looking for a mega Kelly Clarks and fan, aren't we We have too much money on then.
Speaker 12: It must be someone out there that loves Kelly Clarks.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, to fork out two and fifty bucks for a sign poster.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a sign. It's a mounted poster. It's six millimeters six minimes.
Speaker 3: Bloody, stab.
Speaker 13: Key key there, it's thick.
Speaker 12: The thickness oh sorry, the thickness is six.
Speaker 5: The dimensions are eluding us today. But let's not worry about that. What a price.
Speaker 3: Beautiful and it's is. It's in a frame, it's.
Speaker 12: It's mounted, it's not in the fame. It's struck on good.
Speaker 5: It sounds like it's frightened.
Speaker 12: It's not fine. It's on a mounted.
Speaker 2: Detective glass in front. It's sturdy backing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Same with the Mona, Lisa, I believe.
Speaker 2: A similar The monolith wasn't even signed.
Speaker 3: This is why this is worth more.
Speaker 12: Really just a signed and her autograph is like because she just became famous then, and her autograph is very you can see her name really clear. Now she just griggles her name.
Speaker 3: Shepok more time with it. She was nervous, like, how how do I do my autograph on the back of a credit card? All right?
Speaker 5: So, and again it's two hundred and fifty your best price.
Speaker 12: No, I'm negotiable.
Speaker 3: It's negotiable because all I would say, is this right, someone I think will bind this this morning. But two hundred and fifty still feels a little bit steep, you know, and people are you know, a tougher cash.
Speaker 12: This struggle based offer just says best.
Speaker 3: Offer, all right. So basically anything.
Speaker 2: Anything gotcha people would call it in yeah, okay, to try to sell their own thing, or if they want this poster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So let's see what we get. Josey, Okay, we speach on a second. I'm going to open up the lines now, all right, okay, all right, just keep it safe, do not spend anything on it. In the meantime, it's still it's not going to get gotcha, gotcha? Six millimeters guys? All right, anyone want that? Should we play? Since you've been gone out of the ass to try and get her come right.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: This is an amazing chance to own some signs memorabilia on Nature Sup Radio every Friday we sell your stuff, Josie. Yes, hello, Okay, so remind every one of them just tuned in. What are you trying to sell right now?
Speaker 12: Okay? So it's an fine mounted print photograph of Kelly Classton when she's toured here in two thousand and five to the Breakaway through US. It's two feet by two feet for the young sixty square and it's six millimeters six blot on the board like on wood.
Speaker 3: I mean for a Kelly clarks Evan. This is a great thing and you want it on Fox FM.
Speaker 12: I did it on Fox. Yes, it was second prive. I was trying to get tickets to the concept that I didn't get the tickets got to the.
Speaker 5: Post and what did you have to be beyond the lucky line nine?
Speaker 3: Or how did you win it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: No, I think I think. No, it was a competition online. Yes, it was a competition online in those days. Yes, enters your name and you know, not.
Speaker 1: Really up or anything, just to say those days.
Speaker 5: The station is still rocking page still go on MySpace page.
Speaker 12: It wasn't on social media or anything. It was just on the web.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotcha. All right, well listen, I'll give it to you straight. We haven't had any offers really, I know, and listen, listen, don't don't get upset. It's still savable this. I think it is just this too much money, okay, you know, and so people like Kelly Clarkson, but obviously not enough to shell out sort of two two hundred and fifty dollars. So if you're lower it, you've got a chance of selling it, but at the moment you're not going to sell it.
Speaker 12: Okay, what do you suggest, Christian? What price do you think is fair?
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know what the market price is.
Speaker 2: I've got two digits.
Speaker 3: No, I think he's been honest. I put fifty quid fifty dollars. You might get to sell it fifty.
Speaker 12: Fifty, all right, I'll go down to fifty if you think it was that.
Speaker 3: That'sy too low.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 5: We're not getting any offers whatsoever.
Speaker 4: I know surely it's worth a hundred bucks on at least a hundred.
Speaker 12: I thought it's likely twenty years old exactly.
Speaker 3: It's selling point. It's twenty years since she was a big megastar.
Speaker 2: It's not aging like that.
Speaker 3: Now it's someone who had a color of bit so now it's on TV. It's great, but it isn't one hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: She's a telling now she's got her own talk show.
Speaker 3: Sam Max on Telly. I'm not best to Sammy boy. He knows you can't touch that kind.
Speaker 4: Of dollar inch halflay at seventy five.
Speaker 12: Still you still play her music, you still play hermasy Yeah.
Speaker 3: We play Mondo rock. Eight dollars. Listen, Joseie, I don't want to fall out with you on a Friday ride. I'm too sure. Go out the going price of sign Kelly, guards and prints, or.
Speaker 12: Start at fifty, say fifty. Maybe some there might be a bidding war once you say fifty.
Speaker 3: Maybe there isn't any bidding their own bidding war at the moment there's a bidding, piece is broken out, all right, But fifty dollars is a big come down, okay from I believe you start at five hundreds, that it was two fifteen. Now now we're at fifty. So fifty dollars for this beautiful, very rare signed Kelly class and print. Yes, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Is there anyone interested in the bidding war? Call in now?
Speaker 3: All right, good luck, fingers crossed everyone. I want you to sell it, okay nine four one four one oh four three. Let's go to Anna. Now Anna, what are you selling? Ma?
Speaker 13: I'm selling a message tables.
Speaker 5: What's happened? No more mass suss.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 13: I was going to start a business, but I ended up. COVID started and yeah, and then it was a bad idea. Yeah, it's sitting in the pool storage, all covered up and it's just very lonely. It just made a new owner.
Speaker 3: Ah. What a shame.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 13: Did you is a shame?
Speaker 2: Did you get to do any messages before Covid?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: Unfortunately no, no RUPs.
Speaker 3: That is so sad.
Speaker 2: What can I know?
Speaker 5: What kind of massearch? Were you going to do?
Speaker 3: Swedish deep tissue? My fascial release.
Speaker 13: I was going to do deep tissue.
Speaker 5: So you if you're not doing.
Speaker 3: Deep tissue, you're not a message. Don't look around. It's just a little kind of light dusting with some sort of monkey old Yangan oil. You're glazing me. I don't want to be glazed. Rub me put your elbow.
Speaker 13: In there, so unfortunately sitting then, and I thought, oh, you know what the best person to ask is you guys Christian O'connorso.
Speaker 5: Gotcha, nice to meet you. And how much do you want for this?
Speaker 13: I bought it for five I'm looking for about two fifty.
Speaker 5: It must have been very good mink condition.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's got to cover.
Speaker 3: Its handles, got handles, freezy carry get in out of the car.
Speaker 13: I wish I had wheels, so it's even better.
Speaker 3: But no, unfortunately I don't like the world one, so you don't wan to be weaning around then.
Speaker 2: When you're getting really deep in there with.
Speaker 13: That elbow, I think perfect perfect condition. And even it's even got a sheep for it too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't never been used it even didn't your partner is I've got it in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Like I said, it's got it in. It's in my storage room and I need some because I have a little boy and he's taking up all the roots.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? What color are you talking as well? For this massage table? A cream cream? Gotcha? All right? So asking again, Anna, how much money? Fifty? Carl a brighter.
Speaker 1: Now you're listening to the question, you know Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're doing Nature Strip Radio where every Friday we try and sell your stuff at our time. We're s coming up this hour and embarrassing things you've googled. Right now, though, we've been really trying, really trying to help Josie out and her Kelly Clarks and poster she won us the runners up prize from Fox FM. Josie, Yes, right, we've got We've got a couple of potential buyers for you.
Speaker 12: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: So reminded everyone again, what is it that you've got that you're trying to sell for At the moment it was five hundred dollars, you've knocked it down to two fifty and now you're down to fifty to try and get some sales. So what is it you've got?
Speaker 12: It's a signed mounted poster of Kelly Class when she came in two thousand and five for her breakaway Concept one that's through Fox FM.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I understand you w just going to go and have a shower. I did hear our producer Rio, I don't hope. I never hear him telling me Lissa to stay out the shower.
Speaker 12: I just thought I had no hope of selling it.
Speaker 3: So friend, just when we sometimes when it's darkest is when it gets the brightest. There is always hope, Josie. We might have a buyer. We might have a couple of buys. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right. First of all, we got Wander on the line. Good morning, Wonder, Hello, here're going good Wonder? You love Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 13: I love her music.
Speaker 6: I'd have to get to know her a bit more if I've got the post.
Speaker 5: How much you paired to offer at the moment it's fifty bucks?
Speaker 13: Yeah, fifty back sounds good?
Speaker 3: All right, So wonder is a pair to offer fifty Andrew? I think is appair to offer more? Good morning Andrew, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 13: How are we?
Speaker 3: We're good? Welcome to Nature Strip Radio. So it's at fifty the moment for the Kelly Clarkson you big fan? Yeah, look, I'm a yeah like the last listener.
Speaker 12: I love her music, especially the Breakaway album.
Speaker 6: But whatever she's done in the when since then, I'm not too sure about.
Speaker 3: Well, get that bell, that's a sound. This is poor old Kenny clarks I say she's been trashed. An Australian radio.
Speaker 2: Show going at lengths to say as a person, I don't like her, but I do like her music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm happy to get a couple of dollars or something with her name on it. So, Andrew, are you appared to offer more than fifty? Yeah? Look, I'll go sixty sixty. We're going to go back to what I know.
Speaker 2: Lucky you stayed out of the shower.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jo, let's go back now to Wonder. It's moved up. It's at sixty now Wonder, sixty five, sixty five furious high stakes here, ope to cut off? Andrew? Is it sixty five? Nope? You got there?
Speaker 2: Andrew, that's good.
Speaker 3: Seventy five seventy.
Speaker 5: Five whoa hands inside their eyes, scream if you want to go faster?
Speaker 3: Wow, wie seventy five front door. I know. Let's go back to Wonderan's at seventy five. Seventy six.
Speaker 2: This is how you negotiate.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 3: We all right, Andrew, it's at seventy six, I know.
Speaker 12: Blow her out of the water, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Seventy all right, it's got Wonder.
Speaker 5: It's at seventy nine.
Speaker 10: Where's the pickup?
Speaker 13: Northern Suburbs?
Speaker 2: I have it, I Suburn, Oh, yeah, what a sad end was the location that ruined it.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to Andrew. Get the bell ready, get the bell, Rery, Andrew yours for seventy nine Oh, good news, Josie.
Speaker 10: Fantastic news.
Speaker 3: Seventy nine bucks of the Kelly Clarks And it's not five hundred, but it's better than nothing.
Speaker 12: It's better than nothing.
Speaker 5: Yes, lovely stuff.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 3: Oh pleasure.
Speaker 5: I'm happy.
Speaker 3: You're happy, just when you had to give up hope and have a hopeless shower. All right, go, I have the shower now, Josie, A shower of a winner. All right, Andrew, you're lucky, lucky man. Oh my god. Seventy nine bucks.
Speaker 10: This is exciting.
Speaker 6: This is going to go next to the my painting of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: What a shrine that is?
Speaker 2: Do you really have a painting of Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Doing.
Speaker 12: My partner's niece is quite the artist, and she painted me one which I did have.
Speaker 3: To pay for.
Speaker 2: But yeah, how much did Taylor costs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: One hundred and sixty.
Speaker 3: That's market prices for a that's market prices, all right, Andrew, thank you very much for buying the Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 6: Excellent, love it, Thanks Christian, Thanks.
Speaker 3: Mate, have a great weekend. Up should just say hellostly go called into bid for this right fifty two bucks? And then then he said to us, actually, I can't go on here. My wife has told me off and not to bit for this fifty two bucks. Despair a thought for that guy this weekend. That all good kind of conversation with his wife. All right, it's back next week. If you've got anything you want us to sell, email us Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot are.
Speaker 1: You the Christian O'Connell Show podcast?
Speaker 3: You can watch the show right now on Facebook. Got to Facebook the Christian O'Connell Show. You'll see us in our little studios, in our little homes in the morning morning. Isn't the show?
Speaker 5: You can see Patsy Routini on her phone?
Speaker 4: No, actually that would have looked good.
Speaker 2: Clar You're welcome as a highlight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lovely, that's what you want on a Friday morning, isn't it?
Speaker 3: All right? So I want to talk about embarrassing. By the way, we must just play this again. Early on the show, Jack said, hey, went to LightScape yesterday, which is at the raw botanical guidance, beautiful late night illuminations and music. I highly recommend it. It was amazing.
Speaker 5: Now you took your little what is he now sixteen months?
Speaker 2: He's gone fifteen months?
Speaker 3: Yea. And when little kids get so excited they squoil with delight. It's a pure thing. This is so.
Speaker 5: This is on the weather report yesterday, even on Channel nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw the Channel nine weather girl doing the weather live and I wanted to get Gordy in the background. Wasn't able to do it. It was shuffled away by security. But you can hear him squeal with delight in the background of the weather cross.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 7: And it'll be colder, so there could be some hail about, and it will also trigger.
Speaker 12: Some chilly days.
Speaker 3: Does just sound a pure tonight.
Speaker 7: And it'll be colder, so there could be some hail about, and it will also trigger some chili days out there.
Speaker 2: Which bit of it that's actually because he was out of his preyim at that stage walking up to all the different exhibits they got to the Botanic Garden, so he kept trying to walk into the Channel nine shot and that was me grabbing him and picking him up.
Speaker 13: And taking.
Speaker 3: All right, so we want to talk about embarrassing things you've go because if we're honest, sometimes about the stuff you just you sort of outsource intelligence. Now don't you just chuck it into Google? Well, the amazing with Google is you don't even have to complete the entire sentence. I don't even put it in grammar now, it's just like a couple of random words spat in there, and you work out you're so smart with the algorithm you make this into English. So the other day we were selling something on Facebook Marketplace and it was like a one of these sort of a big solid unit and had to be taken apart into a couple of pieces so that we could lift it out and they could take it away in this van they'd hired. And the guy went, oh, it's you're gonna need it. You must have a Philips screwdriver. Went yeah, yeah, I was going into the garage and get it. When I meant to the garage, I googled is Phillips the one with the crosshead. So embarrassing things you've had to google?
Speaker 4: Patsy my girlfriend had to google once she was cooking and run out of salt, and she actually googled can she use shavings from her Himalayan salt lamp in her saucepan?
Speaker 5: But I'm kind of curious, I mean, is it is it just usable?
Speaker 4: Well, it's still salt, right, Yeah, so she didn't. She just went up to the shop and got some. It is salt, so I'm sure you could.
Speaker 2: I I feel like that's a fair Google not eras.
Speaker 3: I do that that's a mass as Jackie Boy.
Speaker 2: When we were just the other week talking about Chairman Mao in the studio, she's dealing a breakfast show, Rio gave us a fact about Chairman Mao, who was the leader of China in like the forties and fifties, And I thought, I don't know that much about Chairman Mao. Was he the guy who built the Great Wall of China? So Google, was the Great Wolf China built in the nineteen fifties. No, it's some two thousand and seven hundred years old.
Speaker 5: It's older than that.
Speaker 3: It's two thousand BC. I think it's like seven or eight or nine thousand years old. So what you thought it was like seventy years old?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they built it for the war. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Last week, I had a lot of fun with Boga movies. You guys going to have a lot fun today with today's one, which is make a band English. Oh the fun we're going to have. The reason why we're doing this. Tonight's eight o'clock the ASHES starts. But you Si Rio has given me. He's labeled this unbiased ASHES facts. We shall see since the first ASHES series was held in eighteen eighty two, it's an incredible story.
Speaker 2: The older than the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 3: Australia has held the earn for eighty eight years, with England having it for Amiga Mega. Is not an unbiased word, Rio, I will edit that to a majestic fifty five years more of these unbiased ASHES facts. In the last fifteen ASHES test matches played in Australia England, that's one total zero. I don't like this, which means has been over a decade since they want a single game. But that's not run zero. It's all about now. It's all about now. In the last ASHES series, quick Australia lost two ends of millions of projected revenue because England lost the games in such an embarrassing fashion. This is all old news. Sounds like you're worried about the trounsing God, say the King, okay, so make a band English English bands, King.
Speaker 2: Charles and Eddie Silver plus.
Speaker 3: You know who loves to sing in a band? Kamilla Parker Bowls. She's in a band, that's right, Camillie Vanilly Gold plus bb King a legendary blue singer. Yeah, turning British, he's BBC ky Limb Brexit getting political, guys, wake up sheeple big ben Folds five, No too easy, Jackie Whye what have you got? Make a band British?
Speaker 2: Yeah that hip hop Prime Minister. You guys had, Oh yeah, Cyprus Churchill Cypress church.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's that's smart.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's gold. Churchill was good.
Speaker 2: Who is the house band again on Jimmy Fallon?
Speaker 3: Oh it's the Roots.
Speaker 2: No I thought it was the Joe Roots.
Speaker 3: Cricket bands is a subtrip. M is not worthy of the great ear God, say the King bronze off.
Speaker 2: With his head, the mighty mighty Bostones.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's goods.
Speaker 2: Actually the miners people love it.
Speaker 3: Yes, huge and not.
Speaker 2: Queens of the Stone Age, Queens of the Stone Age, very good.
Speaker 3: That's gold as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time Today, make your Band British besting show. Today we give you Stan a free Sun subscription free year. Some brilliant shows and movies and sport on Stan as well. I've been rewatching I mentioned him earlier, Everybody Loves Raymond. That is such a funny sick com. Watched it years and years ago, Still funny, lie, anytime you can watch old episodes of Seinfeld. But on Stan they've got Everyone Loves ray And I've forgotten how funny that show is.
Speaker 2: Even you say this week about the Ray Romano podcast and you said he's posted a photo with his real family. It's like, hard to imagine Ray's family not as those kids, not with Deborah. To me, that's his real family.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, and I forgot just how funny the guy is Brad Garrett that plays his older brother as well. It's brilliant. Perhaps.
Speaker 4: What do you like on Stam, Well, we've refound Fraser again and I saw something online this week apparently they're looking at doing a spin off show. Yes, that's right, yeah, which I'm really excited about. Well, obviously, poor Eddie's dead.
Speaker 2: EDI's dead.
Speaker 3: No, it's a prequel.
Speaker 2: His origin story.
Speaker 3: I've watched that. I used to love Fraser.
Speaker 4: I loved that show, so obviously he'll still be in it. But whether Niles and Daphne, I'm not quite sure. But I can't wait to.
Speaker 3: Seem hard to rebottle the magic they all had. It's a perfect comedy show.
Speaker 11: That yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: Stand is the home of the greatest scriptive TV show of all time, Breaking Bad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I remember a couple of years ago. I brought my dad the box set on DVD because he's still got a DVD player, right, my dad still goes to a DVD shot. My highest DVDs in the week. I think it is called man called Otto. He's keeping the DVD industry alive. Anyway, I bought him the whole lot of Breaking Bad, and I said, look, if you don't like it, don't let me know. It will really ruin the father. So just don't let me know. I don't only contact me and speak about it if you really liked it. I didn't hear from a couple of weeks, and then I rang him and said, it's killing me. Have you even watched? He goes, I'm on the third season. It's so great, it's it is one of the best TV shows ever. It's incredible shows.
Speaker 2: So we have been meaning to watch the spinoff from Baking Breaking Better that is just as good. Better call Soul.
Speaker 3: Love That all right, So time waste to make a band British, Let's put some right music on keyboard version of it Okay maker bands English Will I am has something for Kate.
Speaker 2: Oh get double too hard to work out Bronze.
Speaker 3: That's the rest of us, The Bangles and Mash Gold, Pom Jovi Silver, The Hamlet People Silver, Banoffley pie Folds. I see what did that? Anthony the T fifty two's gold, Mama Lady Gaga, Silva, Boris Jovi, Ace of Jervas Gold. That's very good. One on Stuart Friends Will Pom Gold, fucking Wham Palace Silver, Kamena Parker bowling for soup. Amanda very good. Also Amanda has the Crumpet Shop Boys, the Crumpet Shots. Two goals from Wander Union, Jack Johnson Silbam instead of Daniel Merryweather Daniel shitty Weather. How it's nineteen degrees there right now in the middle of summer Lee. That's very funny English breakfast, ized tea, Bronze Limp, crumpet, gold mark, that's very funny, Notorious b I G Ben Gold, Queen Lizzo Deacon well done and metallic Castle gold. These are all very good, all right? Who is winning free Stan for a year.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Amanda for Camilla Parker bowling for soup.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Looks like if Dan Andrews does stepped down hugg, He's taken over and I'd be very happy, very happy, say fair hands. Caesar raided the old merch cupboard.
Speaker 1: Oh is he yeah?
Speaker 3: Come to work in station promo gear, certain certain type presenter, old school who could happy to wander around? You said, though you'd be happy to one around.
Speaker 2: I do want to run in a gold T shirt. I got the zipup puddy as well.
Speaker 3: Are you jealous about his new one because you've not seen that. Actually it's a half lead, which is what every dad is most comfortable in, the half lee.
Speaker 5: Still on a full one.
Speaker 2: Like did you notice it had a gold logo on the on the had like a track side.
Speaker 3: It's perfect in all right, So before we go, big thank you to everyone. The last two weeks has been making everyone laugh with their amazing entries. We said, it's not seeing competition, and boy, you've certainly delivered on that. O for grabs. Then we had not one but two cruisers to give away. We gave one away another one today or thanks to Royal Caribbean, to Megan who did this one taken on the Beatles.
Speaker 11: Man, I really Nina harm Bingo queezes and Carrie Royal Caverby.
Speaker 3: Please help me so I mean deserved winner and I like we said, it's not a single competition.
Speaker 5: We were blessed with all kinds of.
Speaker 2: Unique voices, some let's.
Speaker 3: Be honest, vocally challenged, but we loved all of them. They really made us laugh. So here is these aren't the winners, but they are in our minds and hearts. You are winners the almost one. It's having listen to this. We're back Monday morning. Have a great weekend, and thank you very much for everyone who did make us laugh taking the time to do these sing it come okay.
Speaker 9: It has been an incredible journey of wondrous vocal talents from across the land.
Speaker 13: Honor row Cara.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, no Grammy as will be handed out to this lot, but thirteen year old Matilda want a cruise for her parents, tannelling any of.
Speaker 8: That is a goodly well them in your pool, I would be.
Speaker 1: Saying, Dwaine.
Speaker 9: One in God's name me a saying Mancher, I'm giving in a crack cool no gold stuff you. Darren and his missus got a bit confusing.
Speaker 3: Mandy was excited, indeed.
Speaker 1: Away from the stress of every day.
Speaker 2: Want to do on this cruise.
Speaker 11: Please see me that you shoes?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 6: No? No?
Speaker 9: Sorry, Dad got the Oasis vibes going on.
Speaker 3: In all did I am my one?
Speaker 1: One is vacate the cave.
Speaker 3: Like big Bat again. Sorry. Stephen Luke and Liam were cool or should I say.
Speaker 2: I see it on the seas with my best mate Liam.
Speaker 3: It's going to be free Thanks to Jack King, Christians.
Speaker 9: Shippen my loved cruise, Shed papen
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast m HM