Speaker 1: Flex and Rooms, Flex and Frooms, catch Up podcastle and Rooms. It's flex and It's rooms, and we are here on CADA three to five pm. It's almost the end of our day. So sad. However, we have an Instagram page. It's Flex and Rooms on Insta and that is where we get listener submissions dms. We have this one from Casey why you Love Them Books? Are we just gonna like ignore the fact that you called it submashion. That is some bottle bottom of the barrel humus?
Speaker 2: Ever, stop it.
Speaker 1: Stopping your a well of comedy. Listen. I think the best comedians don't even know they're funny. And if that's the case, sign me up. King. A listener sent this in. It is a TikTok and she said that it would be very pertinent to our interests. I'm not sure if she meant flex or frooms. However, we can make some assumptions based on listening to this. And this is from a creator on TikTok called at the flying area not going on as you search for your next word, instead go how do you say in a slight French.
Speaker 2: Asthect Brittany, do you have any extra how do you say hair tie. What do you say?
Speaker 3: How do you say before words?
Speaker 2: You clearly know how to say. It's we last I came over here to get my chemistry book and Nina never got it, so I came back to get it. How do you say?
Speaker 3: Now, No, that's exactly how you say. Now say I'm notgam Would you clearly know how to say because you just say it? So don't say how do you say before shit? You clearly know how to say.
Speaker 2: I thought that it was a third period, so I got my chemistry book atok my locker, But then when I got to my chemistry class and mister Renoso said to me, says, I'm marguerite, it is not third period, but rather a second period. So now I have returned to my locker to retrieve my algebet too do you say? Book?
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to take that as a personal attack. If you are a I have a listener to the flex and from show, you know that I don't really say on air, I say, oh, how do you say? And I mean it with my chest? Okay, And every time that I follow up with something that I said, oh do I say, it's usually a new word that I'm butchering, okay, And here I am taking charge of the English language, trying my damn best. Comprehension levels are so so at times, and yeah, I persevere, So I'm all for saying how do you say? I think it's a lot more elegant than an arm I believe it sounds more professional, And yes it might piss off the person here or there, but I'm happy to stand by it. The scene that Brooky just played kind of reminds me of a show called Rake. It's an Australian show about a lawyer and he's at a dinner party and this chick that he's with keeps saying correct correct after he says things, and he goes on this full rant about how people that say correct I just think that they're better than everyone else because they're saying that things are correct. When really, are you the arbiter of what is right and wrong? Ooh, that's a real question. How do you say facts?
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The flexin Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, tune in to Cator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.